Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Thursday. We have, well Democrats hate America. That's the bad news. We're winning against the LGBTQ freaks, that's the good news. We still have a bunch of creepy identical twins in this country. That's more bad news. We'll get to that. Emails, the bar and so much more coming up in the second hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday. And another reminder that tomorrow is Asked Doctor Jesse Friday, and you need to get your questions emailed in now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Let's cover an analogy. Let's do an analogy that we have done before many times, but it's been quite a while on the show about love of country, Why it matters? What is it about it? If I take you out of America and I put you in a little village in Africa, one hundred people in that village, you know, everyone has their own little hut, and we got the restaurant hut and everything else. Got the cattle over here, and the water well over there, and you get it. You got a little hundred person village in Africa. That village, the people in the village, they can survive a lot of things, bad weather, drow, war, all kinds of things, but long term, the village can't survive if a high enough percentage of people in the village hate it. And this is because let's talk about your life in my life for a moment. Our lives and how they turn out, everything from our professional life to relationships, to your physical health to everything. They are what It's an accumulation of the decisions we make every day. You have made a hundred really good decisions and a hundred really bad decisions in your life. And the truth is that the good decisions you've made, you may not even recognize it. They've made your life better now they have. Last night I went to a crawfish boil. For instance, I went to a crawfish boil last night after we got off. I have a bunch of Louisiana guys in the neighborhood. If a Louisiana guy ever invites you to a crawfish boil, you go. We went went over there with Ab and the boys and the neighbors and we all sat there and broke bread and ate crawfish all night. It was wonderful. My sons hung out with me all night long, just sitting there talking to me. Now, I haven't done very many things right in my life, I'd know that, and I admit that. But I I did something right with those boys that my sons at fifteen and seventeen want to sit right by dad and hang and talk to Dad all night long. That's what. That didn't happen yesterday. That's an accumulation of fifteen seventeen years of love and care. And that's that and vice versa. You know, in the past, I've had my blood pressure take up. I've tell you what. I'm a little fat right now. As a matter of fact, I'm a little fat right now. That didn't happen yesterday. That's a lifetime of too much bad food, too lazy. It didn't work out, You see what I mean? Right Well, in the same way that village. Go back to the village. The little decisions each in every villager would make every day would either extend or shorten the life of a village, depending on whether or not they love it and appreciate it and feel blessed to be there. Patriotism is the essential element. If you walk out of your African hut and you see the fence that holds the cattle in is starting to break down, and you love your village and the people, and you're blessed to be there, you run over to the fence and you fix it really quickly to protect the food supply the village. That's what you do. But if you hate the place and it sucks and it's evil and it's racist and it's nah, maybe you even run over to the fence and break it down even more, because screw that village right, And on a long enough timeline, with enough of that village hate, the village will crumble. And on a long enough timeline, with the little decisions people make every day in that village, if they love it a high enough percentage love it, it will thrive. We are on the cusp. What a great college word, Chris cusp. Cusp is a great word. We are on the cusp of something that is unbelievably cool. The two hundred and fiftieth birthday of the United States of America is one month away. We are a month from celebrating two hundred and fifty years on this earth. Do you know how cool. That is. Think about how many Americans have died before today. None of them, none got to be around to celebrate two hundred and fifty years. This is one of those cool things that should have you nerding out on patriotism. By the way, pause quick programming note. I am already way steep in research for an American Revolution history story. I'm going to bring you before the July fourth weekend, so I'm going to give it to I know you've been wanting it. I'm going to give it to you. That's how I was on vacation. I feel like I owe you a history thing. Anyway. Anyway, two hundred and fiftieth anniversary, that's sweet, right. Headline poll finds that fewer than one in five Democrats are proud to be Americans ahead of the country's two hundred and fifty dieth celebration. Fewer than one in five. You hear this, guy, ali Velshi on MS. Now you hear this.
Speaker 2: In one month, America will mark the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of its founding. Like previous anniversaries, there is a deep unease about this. I feel a deep unease about these celebrations to which I am invited to mark the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of our so called democracy.
Speaker 1: A deep unease. He's deeply uneasy about it. Oh. By the way, in case you're wondering, this is the same guy who stood in front of burned buildings in Minneapolis during the Saint George Floyd riots and said, this solve this problem.
Speaker 2: So I want to be clear in how I characterize this. This is mostly a protest. It is not It is not generally speaking unruly what fires have been started and there's a crowd that is relishing.
Speaker 1: That you know he was born in Kenya? Did you know he was actually raised in America? And this, you see, is a significant part of our problem. It's not just homegrown democrats who have been taught to hate the United States of America. That's obviously going to be a portion of the population. We understand that we import legions in legions and legions of foreigners with no appreciation for this country whatsoever. In fact, they hate it. This lack of gratitude, I don't understand it. If somebody pulled me out of a dump like Somalia, I would be so grateful. In my spare time on the weekends, I'd be picking up trash on the sidewalk. Instead, these people come here and steal everything they get their hands on, and their main representative in Congress creps on the country every other day. I don't understand it, but this is a huge problem for the United States of America. Legions and legions of people foreign and domestic reside inside our borders, and they hate the freaking place. And they're taught to hate it in schools, and they're taught to hate it by Hollywood, and they're taught to hate it by Democrats. You get this crap all day, every day. She deserves to read diverse books and the accurate selling of American history.
Speaker 3: My daughter, she deserves to be celebrated for her melanated skin.
Speaker 1: You know how truly damaging that is for the country. That that is how people speak. Now, that that is how a high enough percentage of this population thinks. Terrible, absolutely terrible. All right, you know what, Let's do some emails. You've got to clear out a bunch of room for tomorrow. Oh one more word on that before I get to the emails. These people, they sure are enriching the country. Keep in mind, before I play this from doctor Oz that Columbus is one of these Somali hubs in the United States of America.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, this area around Columbus is responsible in Franklin County for one third of all of the one and a half billion dollars spent on home healthcare in Ohio.
Speaker 1: Think about that.
Speaker 4: A third of all of the money spent on home healthcare in the entire great state of Ohio is generated here. That's three times which you would expect. There's a road very close to where we are, two hundred and eighty eight home health care facilities in that the several block area on that one road. Again, it defies belief. Some of these buildings were vacant. You wouldn't put anybody up in those buildings, not certainly the place that would house home healthcare. Now, this is a mecca for Somalian populations. It's a hub for the Nepalese and Butanese populations.
Speaker 1: These are insular groups.
Speaker 4: But we are naive to think that practices that were felt to be commonplace in other parts of the world wouldn't come to this great country if we didn't pay attention to some of the program integrity issues which were ignored en mass with the prior administration.
Speaker 1: That's how looters operate, not patriots. All right, lay the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Thursday. I owe you emails because tomorrow is going to be a lot of them. Right Hey, Jesse, I know we're gaining several seats after redrawing congressional maps in some states, but the same effect might happen to the Communist Party. That's why I believe if we stop being lazy, if we stop being lazy and show up every single voting date, will make a real difference, because, as you always say, the Communist Party without FFC, fraud, foreigners and cheating is nothing. Tell me your thoughts please, Okay, So on redistricting redistricting wars, let me clarify this because a lot of people it's such a nerdy political thing and I'm honestly, I'm a little bit embarrassed that I even know it. So here it is. You understand that in your state, in your state, there are different congressional districts, right although I think Wyoming only has one, that's another story. In your state, there are different congressional districts depending on the distribution of the population. Each congressional district is supposed to have roughly a certain amount of people, and I'd be lying if I told you what that number is. I think it's six hundred thousand, but it obviously there's a big variance in it. But every state's supposed to be divided up into that. Say, you have a representative, you want someone to represent you, And how dumb you are.
Speaker 3: A congressman who was the president during World War One?
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, I'm not going into that again. All right. Now, if you're a communist and you're not necessarily concerned about the will of the people or anything like that, if you're a communist, you want powers. You can use it to punish your enemies in rewards your friends. Power is all you care about, It's all you care about. What do you do if your state has ten congressional districts, in five of those are going to Republicans. Now maybe you would say to yourself, well, that's fine, you have half. I mean, isn't that fair? Fifty to fifty? But remember the communists, he does not think like you think. It is a religion of domination and destruction. The communist has to have everything one hundred percent or he's unsatisfied. You probably don't think that way, and that's very healthy that you do not think that way. But that's how communists think. When communists look at their state that has ten congressional districts, they say themselves, what do we have to do? How do we have to lie, cheat, or steal to get all ten of these districts right? And beyond that, they'll we even go to lanks like race based districts. It's not hard to figure out why they this. Black people vote Democrat roughly ninety ninety two percent of the time in the United States of America. So if you're a Democrat, if you're a communist, and you want power, you just make it all about race so that people don't know what it's actually about, and you say things like black people deserve representation, why can't black people be represented? And you have states that this has been happening, you've been governed like this. You have states in the United States of America who draw congressional districts exclusively for black people. They'll just carve some weird looking district to get as many black people in that district as possible to make sure they get a black representative. Yes, it's been that bad in a way. You get the idea. They've been doing a lot of things for a very, very very long time to squeeze all the juice out of that orange. Now. I said an orange and juice because I wanted to make sure you understood the analogy. It's finite. You know, you've only got one state the district lines. Yeah, you can tweak a little here, and you can tweak a little there, and maybe we should carve this out a little, carve that out a little. You can tweak, but you can only tweak so much. There's only so much juice in the orange here in the year twenty twenty six. The Communists have been aggressively moving on this issue for decades. They didn't. They're not Johnny come lately on this like we are. Decades they've been working on this. Remember, Democrats do politics like professionals. We do it like amateurs. It's what it is. Decades they've been working on it. Now they're at a place where they can't do much else. Though there are some states California or this or that where you could carve this out and carve out this Republican seat, but most of the juice has been squeezed out of that Orange. Well, if you're a Democrat, the bad news is here. What do you do if Republicans wake up and decide they're going to stop being doormats and they're going to start playing the game. What do you do if Red States step up and decide, Nope, we're redrawing our district no more Democrats. Then we had the Supreme Court recently give us a huge win and say, uh, race based districts. That's racist. You can't do that. We're not doing race based districts. There's no you can't do that anymore. My point is your fear about the communists jumping in and do it too, it's kind of unfounded. It's not totally unfounded. It's not like it's a dumb email because they can do it, and they are doing it in places like California. Hey, we've got a couple GOP districts. Remember you saw recently what they tried to do in Virginia where they tried to cut out every Republican district except for one. The Virginia Supreme Court shot that down. Who's playing the illegal, But you understand they're still going to try and they'll get some wins. But now that Republicans are playing the game, I'm not saying we're going to keep the House in the midterms. I'm not saying that. I don't want to make a prediction like that until I see what the economy's like close to the midterms, what gas prices are like. We gotta wait till we get closer. I'm not making predictions like that, but I can tell you now for a fact, if there are losses, there aren't going to be as many because of this, And if by a chance, we keep the House, maybe we tie, possibly gain a seed or two. I don't know that that's realistic, but I hope it's going to be a large part due to the fact that Republicans decided to start playing the game. That's a wonderful thing. Speaking of the game, a little bit more on California fraud. If you want to know how Democrats run your area, next day, it is the Jesse Kelly Show on an Amazing Thursday. Don't forget that. Tomorrow is asked Doctor Jesse Friday, and you need to get your questions emailed in now to Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. So Trump came out of this headline in the New York Post. Trump claims Democrats are quote trying to steal California primaries, and he launches a probe and a sluggish vote counts. If you haven't been following a long, quick thirty second recap, there's a mayoral race we're all kind of watching Los Angeles. Karen Bass is a committed communist who had Communists training in Cuba. She's the current mayor of our second biggest city that's generally not ideal. LA is one of the most dangerous places I've been in recent years. I was shocked at the filth that it was a really, really bad there. Spencer Pratt, some former reality TV star. I'm not really familiar with his career, but reality TV guy. His home burns down in the Palisades. He steps up and he starts running, and he's really good at it, I should note, really really good at it. He's sharp, he's funny, he's got great campaign ads, he's working very hard. He's getting himself out there in the community. There are three people in the race, Karen Bass, Spencer Pratt, and some dirty socialists who's on the city council. The votes come in. Initially, Spencer Pratt's up up, and then every single second from that time he has gone down and down and down and down. And now the last time I checked, because of the new votes that have come in, some markets, some prediction markets are saying they don't know that Spencer Pratt is even going to advance to the runoff in November. We also have a Republican race in California, a Republican race gubernatorial race in California. Two Republicans, two Democrats. There's more than that, but in general it's two Republicans two Democrats. Right. I don't like our odds there either. My California friends tell me Republicans probably top out at forty three, forty four percent of the vote in a gubernatorial race in California. I brought all that up because I wanted to read something, at least a portion of it. And it's a little bit long, but it's extremely it's not only extremely informative. It tracks with the California political people I talk to all the time and how so much of this fraud actually works, how do they do things? And I thought, if you're a nerdy detail person, you might enjoy learning at least some of how Democrats steal elections. The longer they are in control of an area, the more systems they will put into place to ensure they cannot possibly lose. Hey, Jesse, In California, each county has up to July third to send in results for the June twenty sixth primary election. July third is what she just said. That's the same in every election cycle. That's a whole month. After four weeks, it's easy to forget. By then there was an election. Everyone has moved on, and then the election is forgotten. I think the Democrats like it this way. Pause. I talked to John Phillips about this earlier. John Phillips is a radio hostyle California. He's a friend of mine, but I've talked to him about this specific thing. It is a very sharp email. She clearly knows what she's talking about. And John said, don't discount the fact that they can never announce a winner or a leader on opening night and he laid this out. He said, Hey, Jesse, I want you to picture this moment. LA has an election on Tuesday. Spencer Pratt, who was in the lead. Spencer Pratt is declared the winner of that little little you know, the runoff portion, the primary portion of it. He declares Spencer Pratt the winner. What happens then, well, let me tell you what happens. Spencer Pratt has a big rally that night. It would be scheduled ahead of time. His face would be all over the television as he gave a victory speech. His victory speech would be all raw, raw stuff. We're gonna save La, We're gonna clean up the streets, all these other things. Spencer Pratt's face is all over the newspapers, He's on Fox News, CNN, He's doing all these things because of course he's the declared winner that night. And what does that do. It creates one of the most important things in life that's hard to get but you always want it. It creates momentum. From there, Spencer Pratt has campaign donations coming in from everywhere because people were excited he can win. I want to be part of this whole thing. That's how campaigns work. Soon there's a line out the door at every campaign office of people. Hey, I'd love the volunteer. Can I knock on doors? I want to be part of the get out to vote effort, give me my Spencer Pratt T shirt that moment. That moment was Spencer Pratt. It creates this ground swell that can very well carry you to an election win. You want that moment. But let's say, for the sake of argument, you already have a system in place where you understand the late votes are going to go your way. The late votes, they're pretty much all going to go your way. Let's say you're a communist and you've worked very hard to put this system into place. How's this working out? By the way, I got this one from mom of Dad, a Republican thirty nine point three percent of the vote in you ready for this? Karen Bass had one hundred and seventeen thousand, five hundred and seventy nine votes. Pratt had eighty six thousand and three to twenty three. By the time that number got to forty two point four percent three percent more, Karen Bass had one hundred and thirty thousand, four hundred and twenty nine votes. Spencer Pratt had eighty six thousand, three and twenty three. They got in an extra roughly thirteen thousand votes They came in late. Not a single one went to Spencer Pratt. If you're a communist, and you've spent years putting systems in people in place that will allow you to steal any election you want over a long enough period of time. You all you really have to do is do enough to deny him that big campaign rally on election night, and then you can really sit back and put your hands behind your head and have yourself margarita, because you've already done the work. You've you've paid out the money, you've put the systems in place, and from now, every single day, the numbers are all going to work in your favor. And this is not a story about La. This is not a story about California. This is how every Democrat run jurisdiction in the United States of America runs, if it's been run by Democrats for long enough. You know, if you had a Republican government for the last ten years and Democrats came in last election, you don't have a system like that in place. But in a place like La, New York, Chicago, Connecticut, all kinds of places like this, you know what you have in place. You've had a communist local government, a communist state government, communist county government. It's community all up and down the line, every layer of power has been controlled by communists, and they don't sit on power. They use power to keep it and get more of it. If your area has been controlled by Democrats for a long enough period of time, there's a chance you don't have a chance. You know you You're welcome to run against Joseph Stalin and the Soviet Union. Did you know that? Did you know he had to run for you know that? Did you know there were people who opposed him, people in the opposition party? They ran absolutely? Nah? Boy, did they get crushed at the polls? Wild? What is that line? Oh? It was a Joseph Stalin line. All that matters is who counts the votes. I'm paraphrasing, but that's how it goes. I will continue on this nerdy detail email before we get back to other things. Hang on, it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Thursday. So I just mentioned that Stalin line about who counts the votes. I'll get back to the nerdy email in a moment about Democrat election cheating. But Jewish producer Chris Doug this one up. I had totally forgotten about this. You know Joe Biden, Yeah, he did a lot of damage to the country as he sat in the corner and the communist destroyed the place. But he was beneficial in a lot of ways. And one of those ways is Joe Biden was always too stupid to keep everything quiet. Remember, he would reveal the identity of secret military units he wasn't supposed to acknowledge the existence of. Remember when that one reporter asked Joe Biden about that pipeline, the nord Stream two pipeline that mysteriously got a bunch of holes in it, and Joe Biden had previously said, well, I mean, if Russia goes in with the tanks, we would take it out. Take him again, So back to counting of the votes. Joe Biden, because he's old, stupid brain doesn't work anymore. Actually, I take that back. It's just because he's Joe Biden, because he's always been like this. Well, he came.
Speaker 5: Out and let it out for you, like every other major civil rights builder came along. If we missed the first time, we could come back and try it a second time.
Speaker 1: We missed this time.
Speaker 5: And the state legislative bodies continue to change the law.
Speaker 1: Now who can vote, but who gets to count? The vote count, the vote, count, the vote. It's about election subversion. Thanks Joe for repeating it a couple times too. So back to the email. You want to know how Democrat corruption works in your area? This is not just California, but she lays it out here nicely. This is what she says, as someone who has observed ballot processing in Fresno County. About the third week after the closing of election day, when all ballots have been tabulated, suddenly six thousand uncounted ballots show up. Apparently paid workers go door to door to validate ballots sent in with no signature or with mismatched signatures. I am told that this process favors the party that paid for it. That would be the Democrats. This is how Republican candidates lead at closing on election day becomes DEM's lead four weeks later. I have watched this happen over and over. I believe that the four week del gives Democrats time to see how many votes they need for their candidate to win and find the ballots they need to win. I'm not going to go out and read the rest of this. It was an excellent, excellent email, and thank you for it. But I thought that really drove it home because I have heard that same story time and time and time and time again. That's why communists love mail in ballots. Member in places like France that's banned, and civilized countries around the world there are no mail in ballots, but Democrats of course love them. And that's also why haven't you found it a little bit revealing that Democrats across the country are always fighting to get a longer extension on when ballots can be counted. Why because the Communists have put into place systems that allow them to steal elections if they are given enough time. All the ballots that come in late always help Democrats and always hurt Republicans because communists steal. I thought you just might want to hear that. I thought it was pretty revealing. Anyway, Let's listen to Senator Eric Schmidt because it makes me feel better. We have some real studs in the Senate now.
Speaker 3: Mass migration drove up the cost of living for the American people. More deportations will bring that down. For years, Washington treated immigration as a border issue alone. It is that, but it's also a pocketbook issue. It shows up in rent wages down payments, crowded schools, strained hospitals, and city budgets buckling under the policies. They're citizens, never voted for illegal aliens, do not stay at the border. They went to New York City, Chicago, Denver, towns and suburbs all across this country into the same labor markets, housing markets, classrooms, emergency rooms, and public benefit systems. Already understrained, Americans are forced into a bidding war with the entire world.
Speaker 1: Isn't it wonderful that we have senators who talk like that? Now, Hey, part time, I'm Bronco. If memory serves me, the policy of the United States has always been that we do not negotiate with terrorists. The Trump administration has been negotiating with a terrorist nation for about six weeks. Hamas was about to be completely destroyed by Israel when he saved them with his twenty point plan. He also just saved Hesbelah from destruction by ordering Israel to stop their attacks on Hezbolah in Lebanon. Is President Trump pro terrorist? If not, why does he keep saving them from destruction? I don't understand. All right, let me try to explain this from Trump's perspective. As best as I possibly can. Because if you are one of these people who wants Israel to go kill every member of Hamas and member of Hesbelah, that's a completely reasonable way to think. I get all that jihadi terrorists, organizations rockets in Israel. Just let him go. Just let them go, Just let them go. Why is Trump holding him back? Why does Trump get on the phone with net and Yahoo and say freaking stop. Well, some of this is gonna be hard to hear, too bad, So sad. Donald Trump is the president of the United States of America. Okay, he is not the president of the world. He does feel as president of the United States of America, he does feel clearly a certain obligation to get things in order in the world. When he sees something out of whack, He's going to use trade deals, the military, various means to get things in line. So I'm not calling him an isolationist. He's very clearly not an isolationist. My point in saying that he's the president of the United States of America is this, His chief concern is and should be the United States of America. That's how leaders of nations should conduct themselves. The leader of Canada should care most about Canada, Mexico, Mexico, France, France, Israel, Israel, honestly, Iran, Iran, you get you're on down the line. That's how leaders are supposed to operate. All right now, I want you to keep that in mind. Set aside the Hamas and hezbal out for a second. I want you to keep that in mind. Did you hear what Exon Mobil just said. Exon Mobile came out and they said, oil reserves are almost gone. If oil reserves are gone, we are going to see one hundred and fifty gallon one hundred and fifty dollars a gallon per barrel per oil. You remember that spiking gas prices we just had when you were paying four or five bucks a gallon. That was when oil spiked to like ninety five bucks, one hundred bucks. Now, maybe you're sitting there saying it's worth it, it's worth it, it's worth it. Stay with me here. I want to explain something. I totally get it if you feel that way. I'm not arguing, but I'm explaining something that maybe is not hit home for you. One hundred and fifty dollars a barrel oil. If that number is real. If there was a chance it gets to that one hundred and fifty dollars a barrel oil. It's not just you paying six seven dollars a gallon at the pump. It's not only that. That is probably a global recession that would kill people by the million. Do you understand that in America you can't afford to go to work. Our economy grinds to a halt and we fall into a recession. In other parts of the world, one hundred and fifty dollars a barrel oil means people are starving to death in mass it is. I'll tell you about I'll elaborate more in a second. Maybe you should look at that phone of yours, pick it up and do a quick little do a little Google search. I want you to go look up your mobile provider in Pride Month. Just look that up. You're a mobile provider whoever it is in Pride Month. You paid for that. I have Pure Talk, the CEO of pure Talk. He did two tours in Vietnam with MacFee Sack. Pure Talk. Whenever they give back, they give back to veterans. Pure Talk hires Americans. Nobody does that anymore. Pure Talk does Pure Talk will save you a fortune. Pure Talk's on the exact same Vibe G network. There is no reason not to switch, And the only reason you could probably come up with is, well, it's going to be a paint. It's going to be a paint. That's the great news. While you're speaking to a pleasant American on the phone, it only takes about ten minutes. They're nice, and you don't need a new phone. You don't need a new phone number. You don't get it. It's all by phone. 'mail you something done done? Pick up your phone if you want to make the switch and dial pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly pound two five zero, say Jesse Kelly, switch to Pure Talk. All right, So we have a bunch in the final hour, and there's no way I'm going to get to all of it. I got