Speaker 1: My Billy Cunningham, the Great America, welcome this someone that groomy in Chili Wednesday afternoon in the Tristdale.
Speaker 2: I think the golfing's over held.
Speaker 1: The pickle ball might be over So I'm not sure what's going to happen in the next few days. Going to be a little bit chilling, a little bit cole next week Thanksgiving, he's going to be in the twenties.
Speaker 2: They've gotta get ready for that.
Speaker 1: But until then, I'm watching a Butler County Commissions meeting last night. I'm one of those odd guys that go on cable channels and watch Butler County Commission meetings with Don Dixon and others. And I'm watching a group of Americans from Butler County taking to Richard K.
Speaker 2: Jones to task.
Speaker 1: They're calling the sheriff of Butler County a slave catcher, they're calling him a bounty hunter, they're calling him a Nazi. So joining you and on now is the well known bounty hunter, Richard K. Jones of Butler County, and the first of all, Richard K. Jones, who welcome this Wednesday afternoon the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 2: Do you take any of this to heart.
Speaker 1: When you have such a well placed criticisms and guided missile into the center of your chest of being called a slave catcher, a bounty hunter, and a Nazi, do you sleep well at night?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I sleep too much. I can sleep standing up. So none of this affects me. And I've been called worse, really, and I don't pay any attention. Yeah, listen, mostly from my wife, which hurts my feelings. But listen, I've been called things my whole I've been in law enforcement forty nine years. I know I don't look thirty five years old, forty nine years old, forty nine years in law enforcement, got a master's degree from Xavier.
Speaker 2: Nobody believes that.
Speaker 4: Nobody hey co author of the book, in the process of authoring another one.
Speaker 2: But listen, nobody believes.
Speaker 4: I've been on every national TV show, even the Enemy Channel.
Speaker 3: Seeing.
Speaker 4: Lesser holts, all of them daily and the Conservative and they talk about the same thing. I've been doing immigration for twenty two years. I've been elected six terms, seventy five to eighty percent of the vote in Butler County. And guess what if the election was tomorrow, I get the same amount. And when you watch these stories and you read them. It's almost funny the comments. They they're funnyest. How the Hamilton General story the comments there was like four hundred comments and ninety percent of them were in support. And listen, it's it's not for sissies. The president of the United States, seventy eight percent of the people that voted for him, Democrat and Republican, want something done with the border.
Speaker 3: He's doing exactly what he said he was going to do.
Speaker 4: And President Obama deported more people than President Trump.
Speaker 1: Tony Bender points that out to me. The numbers are off the charts, had the same activities. In fact, Trump's not even close to what Obama did. And I played previously the comments of Obama about don't come here, you're gonna get arrested, We're going to send you back. The same stuff happened, but the radical left didn't have a target. And I think Trump's a target nationally like you're a target locally.
Speaker 2: Let's break this down.
Speaker 1: One of the comments was that you're a bounty hunter because they have Butler County gets millions of dollars every month for housing illegals, et cetera. How much money approximately, say, on a yearly basis, do you give the Butler County because you house these so many illegals? About how much money a year does Butler County generate?
Speaker 4: In the last twenty years, we've gave two hundred million dollars. I want to repeat that two hundred million million you had. Yeah, now get two hundred millions. Now, if you go three more years out, which is twenty seven and twenty eight, it'll be a quarter of a billion with a b. I'm going to make sure you understand that. I don't understand billion dollars comes into.
Speaker 3: The general fund.
Speaker 4: Now, while you're on that, the county commissioners sit on about one hundred and eighty million to the good one hundred and eighty million. They got the best bond rating in the world. And and part of that money is what I bring into the general fund. And I have three jails. And one of the protesters said our jail was overcrowded. They they're so stupid. They forgot to realize I have three jails, and we're inspected by the state. We meet all state standards and federal standards. Now, do you get a chocolate on your pillow every night? No, we will leave the light on for you, But you don't get a chocolate on your pillow, your mommy and your grandmama. Does it fix your little meals every day? One guy said he hasn't. He didn't get a any raw vegetables. I bet I haven't had a raw vestab one five years, So hey.
Speaker 3: What the hell do you expect? I get mine out of a can. I guess that's raw, isn't it. I don't know. I don't know them, I don't know. Don't come to jail.
Speaker 4: It's pretty simple, but we we do de poor people. I'm responsible for helping facilitate over two thousand illegals that have been deported in less than a year under President Obama.
Speaker 3: I've done more than that, all.
Speaker 2: Right, And that's not why? Why isn't it? You understand you're somewhat savvy in the media.
Speaker 1: Why does the Why did the media ignore for eight years the deporter in chief, Barack Husaint Obama? But now with Trump's doing about one quarter of the deportations of Obama, and it's a big story.
Speaker 4: Why Because President Trump is president and he talks about the media and he doesn't kiss their boutetes and President Obama did.
Speaker 3: Hillary Clinton was the same one when you can see.
Speaker 4: Video of her and her husband talking about if you can't come to the United States legally, you.
Speaker 3: Shouldn't be here.
Speaker 4: Chuck Schumer the same way, all on video and tapes of them saying the same thing. And listen, people are tired and fed up. And then they come like to our little commissioner meeting and our commission that they actually come and sing songs. They had sweatshirts on, like one of them had a sweatshirt on. I think had Trump dressed in the clown outfit on his little sweatshirt and they come up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it could have been, but he didn't.
Speaker 4: Then they come and they cry and they whine, and they sing songs, and the commissioners.
Speaker 1: Hey ho, Sheriff Jones has got to go, Hey, hey ho ho, Sheriff Jones has.
Speaker 2: Got to go. Well, let's break it down.
Speaker 1: Let's break this down a little more because I'm watching this segment last night on Breitbart, and they had the Immigration Naturalization Service, etc. In the four years of Joe Biden, if he was the resident for four years, I'm not sure who was. They had five hundred thousand children who came across the southern border I'm talking. I'm telling you now five hundred thousand, and those four years they had had total of ten million, five hundred thousand children, and of course they couldn't find quote sponsors for the children. And so now they put three hundred thousand children into the hands of human traffickers and drug dealers and sexual perverts because they were quote sponsors and the sponsors of these three hundred thousand legal children. In the last four years, the sponsors received huge money for disability, they get the food stamps, they get section in housing for the children. And now there's a report out that seventy nine thousand of the three hundred thousand children were sexually exploited, including a nine year old girl somehow got pregnant.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure how that works that.
Speaker 1: I'm talking seventy nine thousand sexual trafficking of children under Joe Biden, I said, seventy nine thousand, little or no media coverage. Jump ahead and Jeffy Epstein, Jeffrey Epstein may have had they had thirty women, and God bless them, I'm sure most of them were sexually abused by Jeffrey Epstein and his horde of billionaires. And they've gotten millions of dollars from banks and insurance companies, and they're getting the lawsuits are still pending, and I'm comparing maybe thirty to forty women at the news conference Jeffrey Epstein against seventy nine thousand children who've been sexually exploited, and the media barely covers it.
Speaker 2: Why I said, seventy nine thousand children.
Speaker 4: Rate Listen, these nngos are ridiculous. People don't even know what that means. That they're getting ready to cut their funds off. These organizations get federal money from US, our federal money, and they help bring these people over, they help place them. They're actually operating in other countries to recruit them and tell them how how to get in money, how to get on the system. We had a young girl that was a teenager that was come over unaccompanied minor and was placed with another illegal in Butler County who her boyfriend. This illegal's boyfriend took advantage of this young girl that was placed there, and then what happened. This person they were placed with was having a sexual relationship with the teenager, moved her into an apartment so he could have her all to hisself. Then he took her and fled to another state. And this is just one example.
Speaker 3: I never hear the protesters talk about this, but they don't want to.
Speaker 4: They want to talk about helicopters, land and ice shooting people, and they don't care about the ice offers having brickslon on being spit on, and standing in front of their cars trying to docks their families that listen, this is just the beginning. We're not going to put.
Speaker 3: Up with it. People want Tom out of here and they're going to go.
Speaker 1: How about this, share pard, I'm online. Two hundred and ninety one thousand children under the Bide administration were released as sponsors but never issued a notice to appeer in an immigration court. Of that number, at least fifty nine thousand children have been located being sexually trafficked inside of America. And this doesn't represent they think another three hundred thousand children that are in the system, gaming the system, being raped on a daily basis. And I'm thinking, Okay, the Epstein thing, that's a little bit of a news story. Oh, it's news only because the media weaponizes it to hurt Donald Trump, and he's not involved in it. But nonetheless, but when you have these numbers of children that are missing. Ngio's a non government organization, for example, like Catholic Charities, is one of dozens of them in which they have good intentions to place them. But so many of these organizations are ripe with waste, fraud, and abuse, and they get the money and they get government checks. And these children are being raped right now as I speak, all over the Southwestern in Ohio. And it's not a story at all because it doesn't involve hurting Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Do I have this correct?
Speaker 4: I agree, No, you have it correct. And I've been saying it all along about the nngos, these organizations. The government has funded all this, which means every American has these killder These children are on the responsibility of all these protesters that don't mention any of that because they don't care. But I'll tell you what I care. And we're going to be starting to program here pretty soon with the federal government, and we're going to be checking on these kids that have been bought into our community and other communities. President of the United States isn't.
Speaker 3: Going to let this go. I'm not let it go.
Speaker 4: I sleep good at night like a baby, and I get plenty of sleep, like I said, and I don't care at all what these people say if they're just trying to stop you. I've got two strong commissioners, then I got I got one that's a goof, that Cindy Cartner.
Speaker 3: She's a goof. She's mostly Democrat. Uh so she's a goof. We have to contend with her, who knows where she stands.
Speaker 4: But the commissioner, the two other commissioners, and the prosecutor, Mike Moser, the best prosecutor you can have in the country. He don't put up with this stuff and he supports the sheriff's slice. We don't do anything unless we get approval from the prosecutor. We sit down, we talk with him, make sure we're.
Speaker 3: Doing everything right.
Speaker 4: And we do have about three hundred and fifty illegals in my jail, and I still call them illegal aliens, which is the legal term.
Speaker 1: That's insulting right there, that's insulting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sorry, I'm in pry for I don't you have somebody, have somebody else pray for me?
Speaker 3: I have the segment should be insulted.
Speaker 1: Now, Sarah, how do we how you went to the border several times? Are you reported took the guys down there, and you watch what happening right now. There are no illegal border crossings. If someone is apprehended, they're given a hearing quickly and sent back. You don't have to wait five to seven years. The backlog. How about this out of the BBC, which I trust as far as I can throw, But they say there's a seven million person backlog on getting administrative hearings.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine? These are the individuals who claim refugee status. Much like this. I'm in Solomon the children's hospital.
Speaker 1: Who is with you? He didn't have nice things to say about you, by the way. In the sheriff Burger, that's a different issue. Who's from children's hospital and he was with you for several months? He had to thank god he's in America, not Egypt. But nonetheless, but we have administrative hearings that will never happen, and so these cases are lost. And I guess I fear that in twenty eight or thirty two the Democrats get back in charge and go back to the old system.
Speaker 2: Am I right or wrong?
Speaker 3: Now? You should fear it.
Speaker 4: If the Republicans don't pay attention, they will lose what they have. President Trump is one of a kind, and he's there and in hopes that JD. Vance he'll fill his spot when he leaves. And very conservative guy, local guy, good guy, and Rubio and all of them are in there.
Speaker 3: And we've got some people.
Speaker 4: We got some people up the bat but I that's three years from that long time, and I'm telling you right now, there's going to be a lot more deportations. They've hired ten thousand new agents. My office has twenty that are trained that work with ICE, that can do enforcement along with ICE, and they're starting to ramp up lots of stuff the homeland security. This is not the end. This is Trump's only been in there eight months, redly with his status, and you haven't seen.
Speaker 2: Nothing yet in the world.
Speaker 1: You got MBS since with the President, Yes, and Mohammed ben Salmon, who's the leader of Saudi Arabia signing a one trillion dollar deal to make investments inside of America. Toyota has signed a one trillion dollar deal to start making Toyota's even more inside South Carolina, North Carolina. It's going to take two to four years for these things to metastasize to the value. We're starting nuclear power plants are going to be open again. We've waived the rules on clean coal, pulling down electricity costs. We can go the opposite direction. Look at mom, Donnie in New York City, for God's sakes, he's a communist, gets elected, and I just worried we won't stick with these ideas, these ones that work because of the terrible media coverage, the lies told by the mainstream media. Sheriff, how about this when seventy five percent of the American people do not believe the mainstream media ABC with George Slapp, Monopolis and CBS and NBC, and seventy five percent don't believe what they're being told.
Speaker 2: That's why they got to listen to people like you and me. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Listen, we're regular people. We call it like it is. Not everybody likes what we say. But if you want to know what we think, ask us and I, hey, listen, I get out. I talk to regular people, not those looney tunes that come up and uh uh get up and say things that are crazy and bizarre about uh most of what they come to the commissions about what happens in Chicago and California, and uh then they make stuff up.
Speaker 2: The goo goofs Goosyeah.
Speaker 4: Look at the comments goo goo yeah, I use that a little bit.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna use that. We gotta. I tell you what you sleep at night.
Speaker 1: You're a bounty hunter, you're a Nazi, and you're a slave catcher benefitting greatly Butler County making the streets safer. And they want more chaos and confusion, which is happening.
Speaker 2: Sheriff. We got a run and we can talk.
Speaker 1: But what you promised me and the American people, you're gonna keep doing what you're doing, and where you back down at some point afraid of no.
Speaker 4: No, this is what I've been doing. This is what I wanted to do. Hey, to be the sheriff as long as I live. Uh pass away.
Speaker 1: You know some of your anlongs. So look, they check your heartbeat, they check the obits every morning.
Speaker 4: They do. If I listen, if I start coughing, they think, huh, maybe he's going to die.
Speaker 3: But listen, I today, I've had a great day.
Speaker 4: I'm at the firing range, get my my firing range done for the year, and my staff they all get to go to the firing range. We get our stuff and our jail was very well run, inspected by everybody there is. But if you're looking for somewhere, if you're looking for somewhere that'll leave the light on and give you a little chocolate on your pillow, don't come to Butler count if you're looking for someplace to be clean. Your food is approved by a dietitian, just like yours is at the house, and you're and you're inspected by every kind of government agency there is, every health department there is. The grand jury comes through by law and has to eat the meals and go through and inspect just like your houses. There is no they're better often my jail people are than any other jail.
Speaker 3: In the country.
Speaker 1: Here promise, well, we got to run, Sheriff, you're the best, and we want to celebrate your fiftieth year.
Speaker 2: Let me know.
Speaker 1: I'll come up and walk the Butler County jail with you again. I want to get one of those sheriffs burgers. In fact, late later this afternoon, I'm going downstairs the skips to get me a sheriff's burger. It's hamburger Day. But we got to run and keep keep catching a bounty hunter. Keep I'll see you my friend Richard K. Jones the best. That is a Tri State treasure right there. News coming up home with your Bengals. News Radio seven hundred WLW