Speaker 1: One on one d w B.
Speaker 2: So, I am in Colorado. We have a house out in Colorado. It's nothing special, it's beautiful. It's the house that I grew up in and it's out in the woods and it's you know, isolated. I come out here and it's just it's a it's a it's my it's my happy place.
Speaker 3: So I'm out here by myself.
Speaker 2: And I get into bed last night and I there's a rattle, rattle, rattle.
Speaker 3: What the what is that mice? Is it a raccoon in the ceiling. Turned out it was the the heat vent blowing the blinds around, and the blinds were going tapa tapa, tepa, tepa, tepa tapa.
Speaker 2: Because I noticed that whenever I would the furnace would go off, it would stop.
Speaker 3: But it was a mystery that puzzled me all night. It was not a raccoon.
Speaker 4: Story, Dave.
Speaker 3: I thought I'd fill you in.
Speaker 2: Oh, I overshare everything, and then yeah, and uh so, Bailey, interesting dilemma with the new guy that you're seeing.
Speaker 5: Yes, his name is a regular guy, that's what we call him. And we are official like together, like he is my boyfriend for the last like two and a half months, well not for the last two and a half months, for like a couple weeks, but we've been see each other for like two and a half months, and I occasionally do take my photo with him, but I am struggling with ever really posting him on like my Instagram or Facebook or something like that.
Speaker 1: And I would love to hear your point.
Speaker 4: Of view, because I don't know this.
Speaker 5: I've never had this kind of issue before, but I feel like I don't want to post him because I don't want my old boyfriend who I was with him for a long time, he like lived with me, Like yeah, it didn't end very well, but like I still respect him as a person, and I don't want him to see it and get sad. So and I realized that's stupid because like I posted my old boyfriend, but like that he was also like the first boyfriend I had had for like years and years, and.
Speaker 3: Now there was nobody in the recent.
Speaker 5: Past to be like huh, but like the old boyfriend was still living with me as of twenty twenty six, now twenty twenty four, like fall of twenty twenty four, and so I don't know, I realized, Yeah, it's like over a year and a half later, but I still feel like if I post regular guy, I'll be kind of like I'm happy and your life is the same or whatever, and like.
Speaker 4: I don't want to make him upset. I don't want to like hurt his feelings.
Speaker 3: Can I jump in first?
Speaker 1: Sure? Baby?
Speaker 4: I think you care way too much. I do care too much. You care way too much.
Speaker 6: If you and this dude like your ex are no longer together, he doesn't live with you, it's not hey, I'm posting my new boyfriend to smite you. It's or to spite you, whatever that word is. Yeah, it's hey. If you are jealous, maybe my life is better than yours, but you should have kept me when you had me.
Speaker 2: I think, well, she didn't want him, and that's dumper, Well, I would say, I mean, I get both sides. I really respect the fact that you don't want him to open up your Facebook. But he can always not open up your Facebook. You're on something. You're on a bigger platform than Facebook. You're on the mighty one hundred thousand watt flamethrower radio station Katie WB talking about your boyfriend and if he's gonna hear about it, he's gonna hear about it. But I can see that you know, you don't want a picture of you snuggling up to him on the couch or you snuggling up at a brewery.
Speaker 3: I get that that would hurt.
Speaker 2: I totally understand that he still has feelings for you, it would absolutely.
Speaker 3: But then does that mean you're not over him? I don't think so. I don't think.
Speaker 2: You know, there's probably a little part of you that will always love him and you don't want to hurt him.
Speaker 3: I see both sides.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it's not And yeah, I'm not nowhere near like, Oh I'm not I'm not over him.
Speaker 4: I'm so over him. That man lived in my house for a.
Speaker 3: Year, want God, for a long time. I remember I would ask you every day, did he move out yet?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: He says he's going to, but he hasn't even packed anything. Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not sad that he's not.
Speaker 5: He's just like, lives a very life than me, And so I know for a fact that man has not been out like meeting other women. He hasn't been dating anybody like. He lives the same life that he lived when we were together. And I just feel bad for him, and like, I don't think regular guy is upset that I'm not posting him. He ain't posting me anywhere. But he also just like doesn't use social media. It's only been a couple of months, right exactly, and so I just like I will eventually probably.
Speaker 4: I just feel bad.
Speaker 8: About it, and I don't I wish I did it. Can I read some text messages five three nine to one. Bailey says she doesn't want to post her new boyfriend because she doesn't want her X to uh get see them and get upset. Text message, that's not fair to regular guy the new boyfriend, Oh my.
Speaker 1: Gosh, they just started dating. I think that you're totally fine. I don't post people for months and months.
Speaker 3: Right, I would agree.
Speaker 2: I would say, you know, I have a couple of friends that I won't name, and they're dating somebody new, and I'm like, why amn't you posted on Facebook? She's like, I don't put stuff like that on Facebook. Yeah, but the picture of like, you know, my kids, or I put a picture of my dog on Facebook.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: People don't need to know my personal life on Facebook.
Speaker 4: But you just shouldn't have to worry about it.
Speaker 6: It's another text somebody said, hey, Bailey, just unfriend the X and move on.
Speaker 3: Oh that's even worse. Yeah yeah, Oh that's a slap. That's a slap in the face.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And like I I I am still friendly with my ex. So like, if I go out of town, I let him come and watch my cat. He loves the cat. And I know you think that's weird, but like, you know what, then call me. I have a big heart and I'm stupid woman, But like, he loves that cat, so.
Speaker 4: I let him do that.
Speaker 5: But like, so I'm not gonna block him because it wasn't a bad ending.
Speaker 4: It was just like weird, not meant for each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Period, Hey, really quick, there's another There's a bunch of text messages, a surprising amount of text messages that say, Bailey, go ahead and post him for whatever reason. But this one is very interesting. You are nicer than my ex. She sent me a video of her neked enjoying sexy time with the new with the new guys, saying how much better he was than me.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 2: Now, that's a that's out and out cruel. That's just like that's like revenge, that's all.
Speaker 1: But that's that's also I feel like her trying to get attention from him. Yeah, like she's not over you if she's sending you that kind of stuff, because if she was over you, she wouldn't care.
Speaker 6: Another text as sad boy. Sad boy should not dictate what you do with regular guy. You've moved on and you can do whatever you want. That's how I feel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: I I but I see both sides of it because Bailey and I both have tender hearts, very tender sensitive hearts. And if he opens up Facebook and he sees you canoodling with regular guy, it is going to hurt his heart. At the same time, You're not, nor will you. You're never ever ever getting back together ever with the old guy. So it does all yet it We gotta move on guy. We're gonna run a little bit late. I wish we had more time. We can talk about this more coming up in the next break, but I think we do have Wild tickets next to do. Look it are so hang out. It's way is it the game tonight? It is for tonight, short notice, giveaway you into the g spot tonight see the Wild and the Jets. If you can make it to the game, we'll give away, Wild tickets coming up in a little bit, brand new War of the Roses, about another thirty twenty five minutes away, all coming up on kd WB, and we're back.
Speaker 3: Live, guaranteed human. I guess there's like.
Speaker 2: AI DJs and things like that, and it's like that's that would suck for us, He goes. We could easily be replaced by a robot that would probably be a lot funnier than we are and cheaper and cheaper for sure. But we are live and we got War of the Roses coming up right now. Wild tickets. You want to go see the Wild Game tonight? I know it's short notice, but if you get out of the house, gets you to the Wild Game. Got a pair of great, great, great great seats for you. Uh call me at six, five, one, nine, eight nine KTWB. Play a little game called five in ten. You're gonna name five things in a category in ten seconds. You do it, and you're gonna go Okay, you're gonna go first, Jenny ready, Yeah, ten seconds?
Speaker 3: Give me five kinds of wood?
Speaker 1: Go elm ah ah. I don't know, Dave, why do you have to give me that one? I lose oak? Firewood would that count.
Speaker 3: Oh there's oak, elm aspen, pine, cherry, sheeed or walnut.
Speaker 4: At that stuff. I have one for you, Dave.
Speaker 3: I'm ready all right.
Speaker 4: Name five of Mickey Mouse's friends.
Speaker 2: Goofy, Pluto, Daisy, Donald, Huey, Dewey, Louie and more.
Speaker 4: All right and more, wow and more. You're right, you right.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday Hannah from her family. She is twenty eight years old today. Happy birthday Hannah.
Speaker 1: By me one. Yeah, I'm you see if I can redeem myself after that awful.
Speaker 4: Try, yes, Jenny. Name five meats.
Speaker 1: Turkey, beef, chicken, pork, and sirloin. I don't know, does that count? Yeah on steak? Yeah, okay, yay, easy when you actually know the topic. I don't know why, but that's just something like anytime we do something on think Fast or whatever game we play and we say something about trees. I always suck at that too. I can never remember trees.
Speaker 3: The weirdest thing ever.
Speaker 2: All right, chest pieces, Bailey, Goeen.
Speaker 4: Rook, Knight, King Pond.
Speaker 2: Yay, the poor bishop got left out?
Speaker 1: All right, dude. We got some people on the phone. Okay, First up, we have VICKI. Good morning, Vicky, Good morning, hi.
Speaker 4: Okay, Vicky, are you ready?
Speaker 10: I'm ready?
Speaker 5: Okay, you're gonna name five hamburger toppings.
Speaker 10: Us, cheese, pickles, tomatoes, onions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that co.
Speaker 4: Out of three? Or that was she just won?
Speaker 1: No, she's the winner. Winkey is the winner. Vicky, do you want to try one more? Do you want to try one more and just see how smart you are?
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, Vicky, name five kitchen appliances.
Speaker 10: Microwave, oven, air fryer, and wonder.
Speaker 5: Nice she's thinking fast at seven twenty four in the morning.
Speaker 1: Good job, Picky, any of us save what does? She winds.
Speaker 5: Away?
Speaker 1: All right, Vicky, you are going to the Wild Game tonight, so I hope you have a free night ahead of you. They're gonna be playing the Winnipeg Jets at Grand Casino Arena. So will congratulates showns. You're welcome. We'll get you on hold and get you all sat up. Okay, okay, all right.
Speaker 4: So it seems like a daddy bear got disconnected so he cannot.
Speaker 1: Hear us right now. Okay, that's why, good thing I had this all on lock.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, well yeah, we'll have to wait.
Speaker 1: We'll we'll figure it out. We'll just take one quick little break here and then we'll get Dave back on, and then we'll come back with some Dave's dirt and more of the roses. Don't Forget That comes up at seven thirty five. We got a brand new one today and it's about a girl hearing something she overheard. She came overheard, she came upstairs and was like, did you really just voice to text that to someone? That's crazy? So is who cheating? We'll find out on more of the Roses coming up in a few minutes.
Speaker 3: The Dave Ryan Show one on one point three kd WB.
Speaker 2: Let's get into the dirt on kd WB because there are some stuff that we want to let you know about. First of all, the big Verizon outage yesterday. It didn't really affect us, but it was like a nationwide Verizon outage and it was just off the grid. It would be like if you were up in the mountains and there was absolutely no cell signal. It had that SOS satellite thing. There was nothing there for a lot of Horizon people around the country. Now, the thing is they don't know whether it was a hack or whether it was a steak, or maybe somebody unplugged something.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I guess this happened with AT and T a few months ago, and the AT and T was upgrading their stuff and somebody just you know, did something wrong or they didn't plan right. But Verizon is back, but hundreds of thousands of people saw their phones go out and it should be back.
Speaker 3: Now. Did it affect anybody here?
Speaker 1: No, I didn't even know about it until you had posted on our little online chatter that something happened, and I was like, I didn't know all about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I tell you when I I was on Sprint and nothing against Sprint. Is Sprint even still around? No, I think they're under T Mobile now, Yeah, I think you're right. I had Sprint a few years ago and one day I woke up on a Saturday and there was no cell signal. And it's like, you don't realize how that's so important. It's like we couldn't do anything. We sat there like naked and shivering because there was nothing to take it, naked and shivering. Can we didn't even get dressed without our cell phone and shivering. We didn't know it could have been.
Speaker 1: Well, how do I put my shoes on? And my shirt.
Speaker 2: I couldn't do it, so anyway, back to action.
Speaker 3: And that that's good news.
Speaker 1: Jelly Roll is making a big career announcement. Hearing is talking about it. Now I get bit.
Speaker 8: I'm going to be just like You're not just gonna plavorable, You're gonna change.
Speaker 1: Okay, come here with the path out on walking down now turn.
Speaker 4: I never lost a drink to play.
Speaker 1: So basically, jelly Roll is going to have his first ever acting role. So it's from an upcoming movie called Goat, and he plays a bear named Griz and the movie comes out apparently on February thirteen. So that's a little clip of the trailer that he's going to be in.
Speaker 4: That's cute.
Speaker 5: Also, Ben Affleck and Matt Damon have been kind of making their rounds promoting their new movie The Rip, which comes out I believe streaming tonight at midnight on Netflix. And they said on like a TV show their least favorite things about each other after forty five years of friendship. Ben Affleck said of Matt that he's not really that great at cleaning up around the house, so that dude must be a messy. And then Matt Damon said about Ben Affleck we got here this morning and Ben was three minutes early. He got here before me, and that's the first time in forty five years he has not been late.
Speaker 4: So one is messy and one is late all the time.
Speaker 6: Okay, mister Beast, one of the biggest YouTubers and content creators, says that he is cash.
Speaker 11: Paul, It's funny talking about my personal finances because no one ever believes anything I say, because like, you're a billionaire. I'm like, that's networth. I'm actually I don't. I have negative money right now. I'm borring money. That's how little money I have.
Speaker 1: Well, that's because I think all of his money is an investment. It's not that he has negative money. He could easily sell something and have a ton of money. Because I think this also happened when he was like trying to get married. His mom had to borrow him like fifty thousand dollars or whatever it was because he didn't actually have like the cash to be able to give towards the wedding.
Speaker 4: And geesh, interesting, not mean, Dave.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at the list of nearly perfect comedies and this is Collider dot Com says there are ten nearly perfect comedies, and they rank them, so let's get started. Number one is a weird verom from nineteen sixty four, Doctor Strangelove or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb.
Speaker 3: I think I saw it. It's just weird.
Speaker 2: It's very nineteen sixties humor, Airplane, nineteen eighty, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Some Like It Hot with Marilyn Monroe in nineteen fifty nine, Ghostbusters, The Big Lebowski, Groundhog Day, Step Brothers, which was awesome, super Bad in two thousand and seven, and one of my favorite movies, Anchormann The Legend of Ron Burgundy from two thousand and four. I would also throw in Bride'smaids, Something about Mary, and maybe Naked Gun. So those are the best comedies, perfect comedies of all time.
Speaker 1: Bad Bunny is being served with a sixteen million dollar loss by a woman who's claiming that he used her voice without permission, not once, but twice. Apparently, this woman said that Benito sampled her spoken voice in a twenty and eighteen song of his and then also another song off of his twenty twenty five album. In the audio, apparently the woman says something along the lines of and I'm going to butcher this because I can't speak Spanish, but it's like mira punita, nome quentin al perero, which translates to look a whole, don't take away my perero? What is perrero? Isn't that like the little dog or something is dog?
Speaker 4: But what the say?
Speaker 1: You don't know what a perreiro is either, though, right?
Speaker 4: No, I was just no. I just know that it's not dog.
Speaker 1: But apparently she recorded the line at the request of Bad Bunnies producer and they were theater students in college or something, so her lawsuit claim that they never informed her that the recording would be used commercially. But sixteen million dollars, I think she'll probably get some money, probably because they did use it without like asking her permission. Yeah, but not that much.
Speaker 5: Mathew mcconnaugh hey is trademarking his catchphrase.
Speaker 1: Alright, alright, all right, I already did well.
Speaker 4: He yes, he applied for two yeah years ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he applied for it in December of twenty twenty three to TRADEMARKT and it was just approved last month. He also secured seven other trademarks. But it's in an effort to protect his voice and likeness from unauthorized AI misuse.
Speaker 1: So is that something else we're not gonna be able to say on the radio anymore? As mom, there's like seeing things we can't play. We got in a lot of trouble one time from playing some song that wasn't one of my jennies. Give it to me guy, all right, I was talking about Kevin O'Connell. Do you remember this, David, Oh.
Speaker 3: No, I totally did. Yeah, because yeah, we were.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And and there's a song that was very popular. It was called Jock Jams. And in the song Jock Jams, there is this phrase and it goes one five words and it says it in the song, and it is no the guy who created a good for him, We are not allowed to say it, and if we say it, we could get fined massively, so we do not.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, well maybe that'll happen with this Matthew McConaughey phrase that I will not say again.
Speaker 4: Just in case. April's gonna be a big month.
Speaker 6: Firs and Day got a movie coming out with Robert Pattinson, and the Euphoria season three trailer dropped.
Speaker 3: Here's a clip.
Speaker 9: My number is sorry, four, a few years after high school. I don't know if life was exactly what I wished somehow, for the first time, I was beginning to have faith.
Speaker 6: April twelve, Market Your Calendars Season three comes out on HBO.
Speaker 4: So excited. I really do like that show.
Speaker 1: I do too. I am very sad though that I can't remember his name. But he passed away. Yeah, Cus, Well obviously not in this story. Was him and Sundeia's sister were having a cute little love story. We all were rooting for them.
Speaker 4: Dave.
Speaker 1: I know you know nothing about the show, but Angus Cloud. He was such a great character on the show, and it basically is who he is in real life. Like they found him serving at like a New York City restaurant. Was even an actor, Yeah, no at all, And they just like found him off the street and he's basically this crazy drug dealer and then this cute little girl who's like super innocent. They have this little love story, so they're all like, yay, I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right. That is the dirt on KATWB. It is Thursday. It's seven thirty five, every Thursday at seven thirty five. It is our signature bit War of the roses. You've probably heard it before. We've been doing it for a long time. We talked to somebody who thinks their partner is cheating, and we hear the backstory, and then we make a phone call to that partner and say, hey, you've just won a dozen roses. Who would you like to send him to? And if they're cheating, they'll probably send him to the wrong person. And then the fireworks start and it's War of the Roses starting right now.
Speaker 3: On KATIEWB.
Speaker 8: I think we really.
Speaker 1: Offer you free flowers in this economy.
Speaker 3: It's time for War of the Roses on kd WB.
Speaker 2: Different ways you can get caught cheating. Number one ear ring in your console of your car. Another one, you smell like somebody else's perfume or cologne.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Number three, you come home with your clothes on inside out and backwards.
Speaker 1: That's pretty obvious. Another one is someone slides into your DMS and is like, hey, I've been sleeping with your boyfriend. Ooh ouch, oh yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Whoa somebody most have a story about.
Speaker 1: I don't have that, okay.
Speaker 3: This one is.
Speaker 2: About overhearing something that you shouldn't overhear. On war of the roses today, we're talking with somebody right now, who's under that exact situation? Courtney, What did you overhear and how did you overhear this?
Speaker 7: Yeah? So I was downstairs putting new fault in the softener and I come up there's and like, as soon as I open the door, I hear like, Brandy, my boyfriend voice to texting and he's saying, that was probably one of the most erotic moments of my life.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Yeah, so he's not weird, he's not talking to you, he's voice to texting somebody about how hot.
Speaker 3: What did he say again?
Speaker 7: He said that was probably one of the most erotic moments of my life.
Speaker 2: Now, right away, you'd want to be like, who's who's that on the phone? Who are you texting? So that's what you said?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I was like, who are you? Who are you talking to? And he says that was his best friend Daniel, And he has this story about how apparently Daniel and his girlfriend are I don't know if I can say this on the radio. I guess you can bleave me.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 7: It's having very bland sect. And so Daniel was like asking him, like, well, what can I do because I guess she like is not very responsive and he's bored, and he's saying that his girlfriend's ready to break up with him if they don't, you know, I guess yes, the situation fact.
Speaker 3: Sure yeah, okay, it's it's very important, Okay, sure, yes.
Speaker 7: So my boyfriend says he told his friends like what to try, and then I just happened to overhear just the one part where he said that was probably the most erotic moment of my life.
Speaker 3: Wow, So I want to know what it is, okay.
Speaker 2: So and that that made sense to you kind of, yeah.
Speaker 7: Find like at first I was like, oh, okay, talking this from whatever. Somebody was just thinking about it more and I was like, I don't know if guys like really talk to each other that way. The more I think about it's the weirder it seems, so like I don't know. Now I'm wondering if he was talking to a girl.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, Oh, our encounter last Thursday afternoon was the most erotic thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, I gotcha.
Speaker 1: I get what you're saying because I would think that too. But I also feel like there is a lot of evidence that that wouldn't be a girl, because you would never voice to text something like that out loud. Cheating Like, how dumb.
Speaker 2: If you think that you're if you think that Courtney's down in the basement putting water.
Speaker 4: Soft or salt.
Speaker 1: But you're an idiot if you're cheating on your partner and they're in the house, I don't care if they're in a different level of the house. You're an idiot. If your voice detecting something about cheating.
Speaker 3: So you would have typed it in yeah, yes, I see, Okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe he's writing a novel. You know, it could also go in that direction too. Well, then he would have said that, oh true. Yeah, he would have said that, you're right.
Speaker 3: Well, here's what we can do.
Speaker 2: We can call Randy and we can you know, set the trap and say, okay, we got some roses. We're your phone company. Survey. Take the survey, send roses. Who do you want to send roses?
Speaker 3: Two?
Speaker 2: And we will see whether he sends them to you. Which is the right answer, Courtney. Let's do the suspicion gauge. The suspicion level again here, I would say suspicion five on a scale of one to ten. Jenny, what do you think?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm probably only out of four with this one.
Speaker 6: Really okay, all right, I would say six just because I would never ever say anything like that to my boys.
Speaker 4: That was the most erotic moment.
Speaker 1: Maybe you should start, Maybe you should start?
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe on the train.
Speaker 2: Yeah, five sounds right. So we're about an average of about a five on the suspicion scale.
Speaker 4: And I guess we'll find out.
Speaker 2: You know, here's a a new bit, as we always try to change up or the Roses a little bit.
Speaker 3: Text us.
Speaker 2: Your suspicion score at KATWB one out of ten out of ten, so one really not suspicious? In ten? Yeah, something's definitely up. Okay, Hey, hang on one second, Courtney. When we come back, we'll call Randy and see who he's wanting.
Speaker 1: Love is in the air or wait, are those lies? Guess we'll see. I'm part two of War of the Roses on KDWB.
Speaker 2: All right, suspicion scale on War of the Roses, I'm getting text messages. The suspicion scale on the story ranges from zero to a nine. For example, let me tell this story first, and then we'll come back. We'll rate the suspicion scale that we'll make the phone call on War of the Roses. So she's downstairs putting salt in the softener. Okay, she comes back upstairs. She is quiet. She he doesn't know that she's there. She overhears him voice to text, saying something like that was one of the most erotic moments of my entire life.
Speaker 3: She's like, who you talking to? And because it.
Speaker 2: Sounds like, you know, that sounds like what you heard you, you know, that's weird. Would you say that to writer? Are you talking to the person that you shared that with? So he's like, no, no, no, that's my friend. He's having bland love and time with his girlfriend, and I'm trying to give him some tips, some pointers of things to try and and she's like, oh, okay, well that makes sense. But then she kind of started to get second thoughts, so she wants us to call him and do War of the Roses. So we're like, well, suspicion scale, this one says nine, he voiced to text it because he's probably so used to doing that because of work or whatever, that he doesn't even know that he's doing it when somebody else is around, maybe another one's suspicion level one at the most. If you're not talking to your boys that way, are they even your boys?
Speaker 6: No, I'm not talking to any of my boys right now.
Speaker 2: No should My suspicion is at an eight, says this text message. If he's lying, that's a great story to come up with on the spot. Another one says, what is she doing putting salt in the softeners? Step up, dude, just do it. Those things weigh forty pounds. I can't lift the I can't lift those.
Speaker 3: Susan's gotta put that. I can't lift those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what do you do? You have Susan do it? Then?
Speaker 12: Hell?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like I can't remember.
Speaker 2: I'll tear the corner of the bag off for you. Okay, let's make the phone call on War of the Roses and see whether these suspicions are justified. Let's make the.
Speaker 1: Call, all right, Randy, That's all I needed from you today. I appreciate you doing that. So, like I said, got a dozen red roses to send out for you. I need the name though, first of who you want to send the roses to?
Speaker 12: Yeah, just go ahead and send them to Cortney.
Speaker 1: Please, Lovely I'll get those sent out. Actually, I'm sorry, Randy, no I won't because this is all a little bit of a ruse to see who you would send the roses to, and I don't work for.
Speaker 8: Uh what do you?
Speaker 12: Is this some sort of spam thing? What are we doing?
Speaker 1: What? No? No, no, no no no. This is the part where we explain that you're actually on the radio right now and I work for the Dave Ryan Show. Dave, would you like to stay Hello? Hello, Hi, So we just we got a little note from your girlfriend, Courtney, and she mentioned that you were voice to texting something weird the other day. So she was kind of wondering if you might be seeing someone else.
Speaker 3: Let me let me help you understand it.
Speaker 2: So, so Courtney is listening right now, Say hi, Courtney, I am here. Hi. So she you know what happened. She overheard you say like that was the hottest thing I've ever seen or whatever. You guys had this discussion the other day. You know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 12: No, yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: So she Courtney explained to him, why you don't quite believe that he was talking to his friend Daniel.
Speaker 7: I don't we have a particular good reason. It just seems weird to me. I've just never heard you talk to a guy friend that way, and it was specific. Wording like that was probably the most erotic moment of my life. It's just a wording. Doesn't sound like two guys talking to each other.
Speaker 3: I just it was.
Speaker 7: But the more I sat was that, the more I wondered if it's possible you were talking to a woman about something that happened between the two of them.
Speaker 12: Oh gosh, all right, babe, Look, I okay, let me explain this, all right. So I was talking to Daniel. Daniel's been a really gat buddy of mine for a very long time. Babe. You know this, Okay, We've been best friends for years now. Daniel and his currently girlfriend are having some problems in the bedroom, and Daniel has voices frustration to me about it, and legitimately he was asking me questions and I was like, look, and I was just kind of giving him some advice. I was telling him things that he should do, the conversations he should have with his girl, like, you know, things that he needs to do in order to help them out.
Speaker 10: With their you know, their bedroom problems.
Speaker 12: It was it was liter you walked in at least legitimate worst time. Had you walked in like five seconds before, you would have heard something completely different that would have made so much sense.
Speaker 2: I want to hear what it was. I mean, seriously, I mean, I believe I believe him, and I don't know whether you do, Courtney, I hope you do. Do you believe him at all?
Speaker 7: I mean I kind of do, because I feel like if he was guilty, he wouldn't be laughing at off like that, because, to be honest, I don't think he's a good of an actor.
Speaker 9: You.
Speaker 2: I think we're all dying a note, Randy, what was the thing that was so erotic? Can you describe it on the radio without breaking any FCC laws?
Speaker 12: Well, I don't. I'm not too up the key on my FCC laws, but I'll explain what happened.
Speaker 2: So this happened, you know, Courdy years, Write this down, Jenny, write it down, Write it down.
Speaker 12: M oh, this having about four or five months ago. Okay, So this was the night a courney that you and I we wereaw each other's sweat was dripping down us, and how passionately we were each other like you and I just ripped each other's clothes off.
Speaker 5: And we're.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 12: I was telling Daniel Hate it will be one of the most erotic nights of your life.
Speaker 3: Wow, you're making me horny. Stop it.
Speaker 12: Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, that sounds exhausting. Seriously, Well you say you just said you were horny. Yeah, but then you know, but then you go, oh, that sounds like a lot of work. So all right, that is War of the Roses. What do you think? What is your suspicion scale?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Do you believe this guy or is it like, okay, he is just a gas lighter. He is great at making things up on the spot. What do you think? And if you want to hear War of the Roses classic episodes, including Nick to Stoner, they're on iHeartRadio. Just searched Dave Ryan War of the Roses and hundreds of them will pop up. We do another one every Thursday at seven thirty five on KTIEWB.
Speaker 6: And if you like watching Roses, we post all the video on TikTok too. That's literally the only thing we have on our TikTok at Dave Ryan Show.
Speaker 3: I forgot about that, that's true.
Speaker 2: That is really the only thing we put on TikTok Dave Ryan Show on TikTok.
Speaker 4: Yes, maybe go follow us follow us all.
Speaker 2: On the Gram Dave Ryan Show. I met some women yesterday. I was at the airport flying in Colorado and there were u of M cheerleader, dance team members, whatever, and they were all going through security the same time as I was. And you know, they were all dressed the same, they all looked very fit and athletic, and they were all One of them had pom poms sticking out of her backpack and I'm going, that's a cheerleader right there.
Speaker 4: Wow, good out.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'm pretty smart that way.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I went over to them and I thought this would be kind of cool. I said, I'm going to go over and say hi. And I said, hey, are you guys going to that competition in Florida? And she said yeah, how'd you know? And I said, well, I'm Dave Ryan over at kat WB and we were talking about you guys and wishing you good luck. She's like, oh my god, I listened to KWB. And so then about three or four of her friends come over. I said, can I get a selfie for the Gram? And uh, you know, they were so cool and they were so nice about it, and they were like, yeah, sure, so if you want to see that selfie. And then Susan said, you went up and bothered these girls and I said, I don't think they mind. I think they were happier. Yeah. I was like, I'm not bothering anybody. It's like they're traveling as a group of cheerleaders dance team. So shout out to the U of M Spirit squad down in FLOWERDA. I said how long you stay? And they said till Monday. I said, well that's good. You get out of the stone cold for a while. I was delightful and charming, you know, he said, I shut it, Vaughan.
Speaker 3: I am not. I am not the creepy older guy.
Speaker 2: That's like, hey you guys dancers, because that would be creepy.
Speaker 4: I just want to see what it looks like. I bet you do it.
Speaker 2: Tumble An, get an ancient, old smartphone video and then do you want an imperiomid.
Speaker 3: You're sick, Bailey, you are sick. Not see what you are.
Speaker 1: She's high on sugar because we just got an email that there's donuts and she who she was on the dark. Second, since I got herself one. I got the one that I wanted period chocolate sprinkles.
Speaker 5: Thank you, good for you have some of my taste.
Speaker 2: We're gonna move on to get a lot of stuff coming up. We got more wet Conan Gray tickets for you coming up in a little while. Right now, they're going to play a game, our classic signature game I think best on Katie WB.
Speaker 1: All right, I will be hosting today, and since Dave is in Colorado, I am going to have you sit this one out, David, because it will not be fair with the doting. Okay, So Bailey versus Bond. You guys ready, Yeah, Hi cool. I'm gonna keep score here, and we're doing a round of colors. We've done this before and it was really hard, so I'm hoping you guys do better this time. Okay, So we'll start off easy. What's something that's red and starts with an apod?
Speaker 4: I like what we do this on Thursday instead of Mondays. My brain's working a little you're warmed up a little.
Speaker 1: More, all right. Name something that's yellow and starts with a B. Yes, good, chab Bailey. Name something that's purple starts with a G O.
Speaker 4: Nice?
Speaker 1: Fine?
Speaker 4: Come on, now, I only eat purple grape. They're better than green hot. Take the thing in my head.
Speaker 1: So I'm like Greg plant, that's what it is.
Speaker 4: I know it's not Greg.
Speaker 1: Alright. Name something that's orange and starts with clementine.
Speaker 4: Nice. Wow. I was gonna say camo meal. That doesn't sound no, but.
Speaker 1: I don't think that would have worked there. I think fast Van has three Bailey has won at the moment. Name something that's brown and starts with a C.
Speaker 4: Carbs.
Speaker 1: I need something more specific.
Speaker 4: The cat.
Speaker 1: I don't think I would have taken cat food. No, it doesn't have to be food. Yeah, it can be anything. You guys, I think your heads just immediately go to food. Oh I see color? Yeah, okay color. I had chocolate.
Speaker 4: I don't see color.
Speaker 1: So that is food, but it is whatever. Okay, all right, give me something that's red and starts with an H.
Speaker 4: Hair red hair.
Speaker 1: You know, I think I'm actually going to give that to you because that is pretty specific. Also, Holiday station stores logo. Oh and right now, I just want to let you know you can get a sweet deal buy one, get one free with their Monster Energy drinks, and they've got a ultrapunk punch that you can try there. Wow, we are tied up right now. It is three to three. Oh wait, I think I have two? Oh do you are sure you're right? I might have given me car Okay, that's right, all right. What's something that's white and starts with an E? Oh good, I think that one was going to be a little bit tougher. Okay, what is something that's pink and starts with an F?
Speaker 6: But you're so.
Speaker 1: Name something that's black and starts with a P.
Speaker 4: Panda is black.
Speaker 1: It's I would have taken it, but you were just too I'm sorry because I had penguins, so I would have taken panda. All right. Give me something that's green and starts with an L. Dang it, bond. It's game point for VA right now, and you still have to correct. Okay, Sorry, I'm never very fast at these. All right. Give me something that's gray and starts with an E.
Speaker 6: Oh, you're remote your ear.
Speaker 1: Hair, dave da on this one. Something that's gray and starts with an E.
Speaker 3: Elephant?
Speaker 4: Yeah, smart?
Speaker 1: Alright, so game point four, vaunt. What is something? But something that's yellow starts with an LT. Me you got it out of though, So congratulations. All right, good job. I can give a couple to you listening right now. So if you're playing in your car, here you go. This is for you. What's something that's orange and starts with P, David, do you have any answer?
Speaker 3: Man, per Simon? I don't know orange? Is it orange? I don't even know a blank?
Speaker 1: I had pumpkin?
Speaker 3: Oh? Perfect?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, all right. Give me something that's white and starts with an M. Think about it milk.
Speaker 3: Oh, sorry, I got excited.
Speaker 1: Sorry, it's okay, that's actually the answer I had, So congratulations.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: One more. Something that's purple and starts with E. Don't yell it out. Don't yell it out, okay, whip it out. I guess I should have said, sorry, get out.
Speaker 4: I can't help myself sometimes.
Speaker 1: Bailey was excited, what do you have?
Speaker 4: Plant?
Speaker 1: Baby? It's Dave's favorite emoji. It is his.
Speaker 4: Favorite all the time.
Speaker 3: I think my splashy water one is.
Speaker 5: The is you send them together, and it's a little nuts at about that.
Speaker 2: At three am, I just randomly send Bailey and Jenny and vont an eggplant with a splashy water three am.
Speaker 3: Thinking about you, guys, can you do a pirouette.
Speaker 2: All right, do it tumble you girls that you get headed tumbo. Now you're making it creepy. It was a very sweet encounter yesterday.
Speaker 1: Okay, so no job, that's a job to make a different than what it was.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: We do pros and cons every Friday, and just about this time tomorrow, we'd love to have two people on to talk about the pros and cons. One of you will pick watching a movie at home. The other one will pick watching a movie at the theater, which is a better experience. I really I want to hear two people like kind of like, do a little may you know, bullet pointed list here of why a movie is better at home, why a movie is better at the theater. So maybe you're in the middle. Maybe so you wouldn't count. If you're in the middle, you're like, I'm I'm fine. I like both for different reasons. But if you're like, I never go to movie theaters, here's why I love going to movie theaters. Here's why I watch at home. Here's why pros and cons. We do this every Friday. We've eated everything from what do we do?
Speaker 1: Uh or not?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: Right up your Christmas tree early, Yeah, we did Ryan, which is probably my favorite one.
Speaker 2: For pro con Dave Ryan Taylor Swift. I think we did pro cons. So this one is watching at home versus the theater. If you've got an opinion and you'd love to be on the radio tomorrow, that'd be super cool. You can listen to it over and over again and play it for your friends on the iHeartRadio app Wow when you're on KTEWB, So call me at six five one nine eight nine kd w B to get you on pros or con pros and cons for tomorrow. Van's gonna be answering the phone while we talk to somebody who's got something kind of serious going on