Speaker 1: The quest for the three peat has begune.
Speaker 2: Only four teams in Major League Baseball history have won three consecutive titles. The Dodgers are the favorites to become the fifth.
Speaker 1: This is World Champion Dodger Talk.
Speaker 3: Here we go again, Rhea running.
Speaker 4: Back, hosted by Dodgers in signer David vas yea three peat in the mix. To get in on the show called eight six six eighty seven two five seven, and be sure to follow Dodger Talk wherever you get your podcasts. Here's your host, David Vase.
Speaker 3: Welcome the Dodger Talk.
Speaker 2: David Vasse with you until nine o'clock right here.
Speaker 3: On a five to seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 2: We are live at Dodgers Stadium, Blue Heaven on Earth, as the great Timy Lessorda used to call it, and the Dodgers have wrapped up the exhibition season with three games against the Angels, and tonight Anaheim beat the Dodgers three to nothing. But the story of the game tonight was how good sho he Otani looked as a pitcher in his final tune up for a full season of being a two way player, and he was phenomenal doing something that you don't see often dominating the first four innings with eleven strikeouts, And like I mentioned during the Clubhouse show, the one thing that O'tani said he was striving for this year was more consistency with his fastball command, and we saw that tonight and that is going to be for him something that he is looking to have more of than he had a year ago, which is understandable. Every pitcher, to a man that has had that elbow surgery, says, when you're pitching in major league games, after you're through with all the rehab, yeah you're considered healthy, but a lot of times the last thing to come is the command of your fastball and your other pitches. And Otani said, part of the reason why you saw one hundred and one miles an hour at times last year when he needed a strikeout was because he didn't have confidence that he could pinpoint his fastball with the command that he wanted. And so far we have seen that at times during spring training more than we saw it at times last year, and tonight it was on full display with the fastball command to be able to use his secondary pitches off of that, and you know he was averaging ninety six and a half miles an hour tonight, so it's not like he was averaging ninety eight and you don't have to throw one hundred when you have command that Otani had tonight, so that was really impressive. Also impressive was Justin Robleski, who was very valuable for the Dodgers last year coming out of the bullpen as a long man. The Dodgers value him and he has such a spectacular role with the Dodgers in the bullpen that you know, I understand every pitcher wants to be a starter, but sometimes you're calling and your value is in the bullpen. And that goes for anybody in any job. You may want a certain job and you may be okay at that job, but another role probably fits you better and you're elite at that role. And that's what Justin Robleski has embraced and certainly understands. He wants to be part of this team. He wants to try to go for a three peat. He was so valuable coming out of the bullpen for Otani starts last year, rescuing Roki Sasaki at times last year, and he and Ben Casparius are probably going to be in that role again for the first half of the season. But Robleski tonight, four scoreless innings with five strikeouts and no walks eight six, six nine, eight, seven, two five seventy is the phone number, you know. My only question about this team. To me, it's a better team than it was a year ago. It's a better offensive team. It's a better defensive team from a year ago for a number of reasons, not just the guys they brought in, but the guys that came to camp in incredible condition and focused to be better defensively. Defense has got to be a focus. There's got to be an effort level. Max Munsey wants to be just as good, if not better, at third base. Ta Oscar Hernandez wants to be a better outfielder this year. He worked his butt off all off season to be able to be healthier and also more mobile out there, and left field's a better spot for him. Kyle Tucker Dave Roberts challenged him the first day that he signed with the Dodgers to be a better outfielder. He was a great outfielder in Houston, but at times there was lapses in Chicago last year. So the Dodgers are going to put pressure on him to be as good of an outfielder as he was in Houston. And Andy Popps, who had a rocky first two weeks of the season last year, the first two weeks of the season last year, put in a ton of work, and by the end of the year he's making a World Series saving catch in Game seven. So I just feel like signing Tucker just puts everybody in a better spot and in a more advantageous spot to be able to be a better outfield defense. Mookie Betts has put in a ton of work the last two years to transition from right field to shortstop. He's going to be better. We saw that on display tonight in the first inning. That was probably the best play I've ever seen Mookie Betts make at shortstop.
Speaker 3: I mean it was.
Speaker 2: Like he was Omarvis Skelle right there. I mean, it was Jeter viscale a Rod type of play that you see a guy that played shortstop his whole life make. And it was a great play, robbing Nolan shan Well in the first inning where he was going to his left and on his glove side was able to go towards the grass and right field and make a spectacular throat to Freddie Freeman, So Mookie's gonna be better defensively at shortstop. Freddie Freeman is the best you know guy to reach anything within ten feet of first base, and Will Smith is one of the best catchers at throwing out runners. So I just feel like the Dodgers defense is going to be better than it was a year ago. Their offense was the best in spring training this year and they didn't even have their full lineup at times. Two hundred and ten runs scored in spring training. That was the most of any team in the Greape Fruit League or Cactus League. They hit forty three home runs, and you know, off'm Zach Gallen on Thursday, where are you turning to? Who are you pitching around? There's nowhere to pitch around. And Alex Freeland, hitting ninth, has been taking his walks, so that's gonna be his goal to get on base, to turn that lineup over.
Speaker 3: Now, my only question is.
Speaker 2: Who is going to get a key right handed hitter out in the sixth or seventh inning not named Alex Vesia, because like I said last night, Alex Vessia can't get everybody out. The Dodgers are going to need thirty seven year old Blake tryning to try to find something left in the tank. It looked better the last couple of outings. And I know Blake has a lot of professional pride. He's a three time World Series champion, so you know he has that type of heart not to just say, you know what, this is my thirty this is my year thirty seven on this planet, and I've done a lot and you know what, we'll see what we got now. He's going to try to empty the tank again this season. Will Klein, who became a household name in LA after Game three of the World Series, he probably has had the best spring of any right handed reliever not named Edwin Diaz in that Dodger bullpen. So, uh, Brock Stewart's on the il probably the first month of the year. So who is going to be that high leverage right handed reliever? Uh, before it even gets to you know, Edwin Diaz, how are they going to get the ball to Edwin Diaz? And Tanner Scott returning to form from a couple of years ago would certainly help that situation. So that's my only question. Eight six, six, nine, eight seven two five seventy is the phone number. The Dodgers and Angel split this three game freeway series. An opening day is coming up on Thursday afternoon, as you know, or Thursday evening five point thirty first pitch.
Speaker 3: Our coverage begins at four o'clock.
Speaker 2: Auto gates are going to open at two thirty on Thursday, so if you have tickets to thirty is when the parking gates are going to open. Keith Williams Junior is singing the national anthem, Irvin Magic Johnson is throwing out the first pitch, and I did get confirmation from Kershaw suit and tie will be worn for Peacock television debut on Thursday. So looking forward to having Kershaw back out here at Dodgers Stadium. And at some point right if Krushaw's in the house Monday and excuse me, Thursday and Friday, doesn't he have to be involved in a little bit more than the ring ceremony. I mean, come on, let's maximize Krushaw while he's in town. Eight six six nine eighty seven, two five seventy is the phone number. Let's go out to Bob in Malibu. You're on Dodger Talk. How you doing, Bob?
Speaker 5: Dave great to be with you today, man, Thanks for having me on my pleasure.
Speaker 6: Gray Great.
Speaker 5: Now that the exhibition season's over, in all the games in spring training behind us, I wanted to ask you who were your standouts of spring training, not just on the main twenty six man roster, but some of the younger guys we're coming up. We heard a lot of names in the offseason, like Ryan Ward obviously, James Tibbs.
Speaker 6: Who were your standouts among the bunch?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say James Tibbs, the third really made a name for himself in a lasting impression. I could see him being the first outfielder called up if necessary this season. I thought Hayesng Kim had a really nice spring training as well. You could tell that he put in a lot of work this offseason to improve as a hitter. So even though he's started the year in Triple A. You know, there's been other Dodgers named Cody Ballinger, Chris Taylor among them that didn't make the opening day roster, but by the end of the year had huge impacts on the season. And Chris Woodward, the Dodgers' first base coach, reminded me of that because he was on the coaching staff back then as well.
Speaker 5: Right, that's awesome, man. And to go back to your point about right handed reliever, I'd like to see Rokie take that role on I really would. I mean, I know he wants to be a starter, and I know a lot of fans want to see him as a dominant starter, but he could be so helpful in that position, setting up our closer. Just my opinion. I don't know what your thoughts are, day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, obviously he was much better as reliever than a starter last year or this spring training, but the Dodgers made him a promise that they would give him every opportunity to stick in the rotation. But Bob, it's hard to argue that that. You know, his future might be in the bullpen, and there's nothing wrong with that. But you know, he had great aspirations to be a starter, and that's what the Dodgers saw on him as well. So I don't believe they're giving up on that just yet. Thanks for the phone call, appreciate it. Eight six six nine eight seven two five seventy is the phone number. Hey, this Saturday afternoon, you can meet and take your photo with World Series hero Miguel Roja said w SS Boyle Heights from noon to one o'clock, and I'll be there as well for a live broadcast of Dodger Talk starting at eleven am WSS location in Boyle Heights. The address is twenty seven to eleven East Olympic Boulevard. You, me and Miguel Rojas. He'll be taking pictures from noon to one o'clock and we'll have Dodger Talk from eleven to one from WSS and Boyle Heights. And speaking of Miguel Rojas, I had a chance to talk to him and Mookie Bets and Dave Roberts, among others, about the fact that the Dodgers have an opportunity to double down on history. They made history last year by becoming the first ever Dodger team to win back to back championships and the first team in baseball to win back to back championships in twenty six years twenty five years when the Yankees won three in a row, and the Dodgers now have a chance to make history even more by three peating the last two teams that I.
Speaker 3: Can remember three peating.
Speaker 2: I know we're going to talk about the Yankees from the olden days, but in modern baseball history or since the Dodgers moved to LA I guess I would probably say better. The A's in the mid seventies won three in a row, and the Yankees from ninety eight to two thousand did a three peat and they actually went to four straight World Series. If you remember the one World Series they lost. In Game seven, Luis Gonzalez hit that got the walk off win against Mariano Rivera, and the Diamondbacks won their one and only World Series championship. I asked Mookie Betts and Miguel Rojas and Dave Roberts about whether or not the Dodgers are embracing the fact that they have a chance to do something that only a handful of teams in baseball history have been able to do.
Speaker 7: Being able that we were ready to come through twice just to have this type of opportunity. I mean, people don't even get this opportunity, whether we do it or not. And so obviously we obviously we're embracing it, and we know what's here, and it's not like it's, you know, anything, it's a huge thing.
Speaker 3: It's the history.
Speaker 7: And so the only way to kind of get through that is just embrace and understand the battle and then figure out how to attack it.
Speaker 3: That was Mookie.
Speaker 2: Here was what Miguel Rowa sad to say, who is going to play his final major league season. He's thirty seven years old, coming off an iconic moment in Game seven of last year's World Series.
Speaker 8: I don't think we have to tie away from from anything that is out there.
Speaker 3: I think the narrative and the way.
Speaker 8: That people are kind of like putting it into existence is real. You know, we had a really good chance right here to compete and win another championship. And I think that's nothing new for us because that's the expectation of this team every single year. You know, we're getting We're getting better and better and better every every single time that we come to spring training. So I feel like for this group, it's like it's not an expectation anymore.
Speaker 3: It's like kind of a.
Speaker 8: Necessity, you know, because we're giving their resources, they're doing anything that we ask, you know, like we we have everything that we need, so there's no reason for us not to go out there and perform the way that we should. You know, I think if this team is healthy and everybody's kind of like having their ordinary regular season, we're going to be in a good position to go to the playoffs. Then in the playoff, anything can happen, you know, like you have to get there and you have to kind of like hang your heart on the experience that we have on all the time. But we all know, man, I mean, anything can happen in Game seven. Anything could happen in Game six. But at the end of the day, we got there, we find a way to do it, and it's on us to do it again.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's a great point by Miguel Rojas. I really do believe experience was the difference in Game six. In Game seven of last year's World Series, it felt like the Blue Jays in the middle of Game six realized where they were and the game started to speed up on all of them. And you saw how that game ended, not only Addison Barger being doubled off to end the game, but how about Ernie Clement, who was seeing more pitches, had more hits than any other player in the World Series in the postseason for the Blue Jays, swings at the first pitch from Tyler Glass now for the first out of that inning. So I just felt like experience served the Dodgers in the World Series similar to the way it served them in the NLDS. I mean the wheel play. We forget about the moments that led up to the World Series, the wheel play against the Phillies, Ryan Keckering feeling the pressure, throwing the ball away. The Dodgers win the NLDS. The Brewers, I mean, Game one could have gone either way. The Dodgers experience allowed them to keep their blood pressure at a certain level, and you kind of saw the young Brewers same thing. Games start to speed up snowball effect after winning or losing the first two games to the Dodgers on their home field, and then in the World Series Game six and Game seven, experience played a big part in all of that. So that was huge and that's gonna be a huge advantage for the Dodgers when they get to the postseason again. Finally, I just want you to hear from Dave Roberts, who I guess needed to win back to back championships to get your validation, which is ridiculous. But here's what Dave, the leader of that team in that dugout, had to say about the expectations and the talk and the opportunity of history to three pete is around this team and is circulating this team, and it seems like everybody's embracing it.
Speaker 9: I guess when you are secure in your team t who you are individually, you're not afraid to run from expectations because our own expectations should be higher than what anyone else could expect. So yeah, but I think Dave is that we do a good job of understanding what is at stake, but also the most important part of it is to kind of focus on the work each day. And you know, like I've said many times, you're not going to win a World Series in February. You're not going to win a three peet in February. Your goal is to get better each day. And I think our guys do as good a job as anyone as you know, putting on those blinders and folks on each day.
Speaker 2: And that's what they've been doing from day one of spring training, similar to the last even five years. I mean, that's been some of what the Dodgers have done, and that's outworking the opponent even though they have the most talent. Nobody outworks these Dodgers, even though they have the most talent when you look across the field, and that was apparent to me more than ever during the twenty four World Series when the Yankees, who were not a very good defensive team, had the field and the infield was empty, no extra work, but you saw Mookie Betts and Freddie Freeman and sho Hao Tani nursing that shoulder, ta Oscar Hernandez all out there getting their work in even before Game four, even before Game five of the World Series that year. So that's a difference maker as well. And the process and them being able to just be able to take one game at a time, one pitch, one at bat at a time certainly has served them well the last couple of years. All right, when we continue on Dodger Talk, we'll check in with Jose Mota and also I'll give you my predictions for who is going to win each division in Major League Baseball. It means absolutely nothing, but it's something fun to do before Opening Day. I'm sure you've thought about it as well. I might have some surprises for you as well. More Dodger Talk from Dodger Stadium right here on five seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 4: Dodger Talk is available on AM five seventy LA sports dot Com hand on the iHeartRadio app. Back to more Dodger Talk with Dodger insider David Basse.
Speaker 2: We are live at Dodgers Stadium as the Dodgers and Angels wrap up the Freeway Series tonight. The dress rehearsals are over and the Dodgers will open up the season on Thursday evening against the Arizona Diamondbacks and then on Friday they will have the ring ceremony before first pitch. And in case you missed the starting rotation, it's going to be Yamamoto on opening day and Emmett Shean pitching Game two of the series against Arizona, and Tyler Glass now will pitch on Saturday against Arizona as well. All right, let's head out and check in with Jose Mota.
Speaker 1: It's time to go around the horn with Jose Mota.
Speaker 2: Jose Mota, I tried to give the fans some tips on when to get to Dodger Stadium when there's not so much demand for tickets. I tried to tell him show up tonight. You never know what you're gonna see when Otani's on the mound. And whoever was here, they were smart to show up to see an incredible pitching performance for even just four innings tonight.
Speaker 6: Dave, You're always on the ball man, and you were right, absolutely right, Shohil Tani on a mission. You had a feeling about what this guy was gonna do. You's never know his show. It doesn't matter what the scenario is, WBC facing Trout, Worttle Series, Milwaukee Brewers. This guy's in a mission every day because he's able to just put things in the right compartment and have the idea that he needs to accomplish something. And I noticed something early today, Dave, that when he was warming up out of left field, and I noticed his curb ol release and also how many times have repeated it. Then I followed that pattern into his bullpen in left field and then in between innings, and I'm like, it's going to be a day where I hope to see a lot of fastballs ault to the dimensions of it foreseen sinker and cutter, but the curveball is going to play somehow, because as you know very well, it is hard to see that pitch when there's a lot of sun behind you. And we talk about using the elements this guy uses every single piece of elements was advantage, and we saw it again on displayed today.
Speaker 2: Do you believe this year, now that he's going to be pitching a full healthy season, that we may see him throw his split fingered fastball more or do you believe it's going to be sprinkled in like we saw tonight.
Speaker 6: I believe it'll be sprinkled in because there'll be some days when you're not going to see as many curbels as he saw tonight. The best pitch to me tonight was the sinker. If you watch where Showy was working from on the extreme side of first base, that creates that diagonal access to the hitter and opens up that lane where the hitter sees fastball and he's not coming at you straight up. He's got that extra tilt, that extra run on you as a right hander and as a left ender. Now with the splitter, it is a pitch. It when he threw it today, it actually he threw it quite hot, I would say, with his finish. But with show I think he's so educated on team, the team and what they react to, remembering taters from the past to make sure he doesn't fall into a pattern. Just like Yemma Molta does. So it's a it's the same thing we always think about. Showy sometimes going to be the stile that plays well. Uh, sometimes gonna be the sweeper. My least favorite pitch of Shohial Tommy is a sweeper. But when he uses it well like he did today because he's got a lot of fastibols and a lot of sinker, is a more efficient pitch. Even sometimes when he hangs it. You see that day, you've seen it.
Speaker 2: He got to face Mike Trout twice to night, and he struck him out both times. Mike Trout's zero for five against Otani since he's joined the Dodgers. But maybe you could share with us a little bit more insight between those two guys, being teammates for six years, two of the best players in baseball, uh Otani seems to outwardly show a little bit more playfulness and competitiveness on the mound, you know, smirking, maybe making some noises when Trout got hit on the back foot. But Trout, what what do you what's the what's the dynamic between those two guys?
Speaker 6: They're al pretty close, I mean superstars along without the polls in the clubhouse. But these two young stars just going at it competing him anyway. It's not just what you see on the field now when again stale it, but a lot of things that happened on a personal side, and you know, hotels and meetings like that, the bus they're playing, where they had a lot of fun with each other. It's translating to the field now. And also for Shure, hey, it's not like he is just going out there say you're my friend. Here is hit it. It's like, oh no, no, no, I'm gonna try to beat you. And I know there's a lot of people in the organization with the Angines that we're not happy that Straka has shown a lot to finish out Wbseas, but Shore he took every pride, every joy to know that with all the respects he has against Trout, he's still a very dangerous hit if we make mistakes. But one thing he does against Strout, go back to the regular season last year, he challenges him with so many fast was like, you know what, here it is hit it. At the same time that has a little bit a bit of fun, but the tumpetition between is quad halt and it's fun to watch between teammates and mega stars in the game, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Dad.
Speaker 2: I guess at this point a Trout's career, he knows when he steps in the batter's box against Otani, he's got his hands full. I mean, it's gonna be tough for him to be able to catch up to one of Otani's fastballs.
Speaker 6: He knows what's coming, uh, And certainly around the league has been you know, the talk for many times with the metrics analytics and how much Trout just does not crush fastballs anymore and hasn't done it for years. And I think Shorey is caught obviously that knowing that you cannot go out and just keep pumping him and keep challenging him is when he catches up but just pitched to him. But I think overall is refreshing to see he's having a great time. We know what it means for them to compete. They know what to represent. And I think, also, Dave, something you always bring up and they're so good. The audience, the TV audience, the radio listeners, but also the spectacle on the field becomes even a tighter for the families, for the kids to see star players having a good time while they compete. And when the players tell you, guys, I trout and guys, I have a lot of fun playing the game, you know that it's still a kiss game. You believe it more as a kid and as a father and as a coach. When you see those guys out there having a very good time while they compete, it it's something that's unproud of.
Speaker 2: Jose Mota is joining us on Dodger Talk as we are getting closer to opening Day on Thursday, and Jose, I might just be dreaming and maybe a little bit too close to the situation, but I do believe this Dodger team is better than what it was a year ago when they won ninety three games in the regular season. Let's not forget the bullpen probably blue ten fifteen late leads.
Speaker 3: I mean, am I am? I? Am I dreaming?
Speaker 2: Or do do you believe that this team is better and significantly better than it was a year ago?
Speaker 6: Oh, David, If that is the case, I am dreaming about there next to you. I mean, I think about this team that started fifty six and thirty two right best right in the MLB. Then they were not very good from July fourth through September sixth, they went twenty two and thirty two, and how many calls did you feel about what's going on? Can they do it again? The one thing we knew is health was an issue. Never did any team or any teammate, any player, any executive or the manager of coaches use that as an excuse. It was always that there's way more in the tech. And I do believe Dave that because of the pitching depth now it's deeper, it's better. Having a real closer becomes obviously something that you can go out there and say, there's a lot of guarantees now where those early leads and with their starters and then leaves with your bullpen and the defensive side of it too that you mentioned, you know, you mentioned the wheel play earlier. Those are just little things that really play into he becomes a team and talking to Dave Roberts earlier today, he says, those are things that you know, we address a lot and I take I pay a lot of attention to the smaller details, and he says, I get it as I get as emotional and as excited as show heil Tony and pretty Freeman sacrificing in that bat and rolling their hands over to get somebody's second or third base, as I do for a whole month. So when your manager is sending you that message, there's less pressure. But I think this team also is driven by the pride of knowing that they have about, I mean, a very special window to do something so special in three peating, knowing that you got to go through the process. Everybody's gunning for you. But nonetheless, I think they're in a very good situation. I think overall they're deep in everything. The problement, including now the defensive side that was an issue in the outfield is not a question market anymore.
Speaker 2: It'll be a fun season. We're very lucky to have this team to talk about after every single game of the regular season and definitely into the postseason. Jose can't wait to see you out here on opening Day. It will be special.
Speaker 6: Always a pleasure. Here we go, twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: All right, there he goes Jose Mota, a part of the Dodgers Spanish radio broadcast and Daniels Jewelers presents the home run forecast. For your chance to win a fifty dollars Daniels Jeweler's gift card visit AM five seventy lasports dot com, use the keyword home run and ner your name and you could win. Daniels Jewelers own the dream. All right, before we close things out tonight, here it is. Here are my meaningless predictions around Major League Baseball.
Speaker 3: Let's start in the NL West.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've got the Dodgers winning, and yes, I'm going to keep them under one hundred wins because during their back to back championship runs, they have not won one hundred games in the regular season. So I want that trend to continue, and I'm going with ninety eight wins. That's what I'm going with ninety eight wins for the Dodgers. I could have got really greedy and set one hundred and ten wins.
Speaker 3: I don't want that.
Speaker 2: I want under one hundred wins and them to be ready for the postseason. I do believe the Padres are going to be in second place this year, but I don't see them being as close finishers. I see them being at least six seven games back of the Dodgers this year. I just don't believe they have the pitching depth to be able to withstand one hundred and sixty two games In the n now Central, I'm going with the Brewers. Again, they do not get enough credit. Matt Arnold, the GM there does not get enough credit for what he has put together in Milwaukee. Everybody always talks about Tampa Bay, but what they've done in Milwaukee is just as impressive. And they made a couple of good trades during the offseason to add to their pitching depth. So I'm going with the Brewers in the Central. In the East, I'm sticking with the Phillies, even though I've been told the Mets are for real. But in the regular season, I'm going with the Phillies. I just don't see how the Mets can change a ten game deficit in one offseason. I just don't see that happening because the Phillies are still really good. But I do have the Mets making the Wildcard, and I wouldn't be surprised to see a Dodgers Mets n LCS. I wouldn't be surprised to see that, even though the Mets may not win the East. My other two wildcard teams are the Diamondbacks and the Cubs. Remember last year, the Reds made a wildcard by winning just eighty three games that's very doable for the Diamondbacks, who were basically a five hundred team last year. So I got Mets, Diamondbacks, Cubs as the National League wildcards. In the American League, I'm going with the Mariners. They got the pitching, they added some offense with Brendan Donovan. In the AL Central, I'm going with another pitching rich team, the Detroit Tigers. I got the Tigers with school ball from Bervaldez and Jack Flaherty as their front three and ken Lee Jansen as their closer. I'm going with the Tigers in a very soft AL Central. In the East, I got the Yankees winning again and as the wildcard teams, all three from the AL East. I got the Red Sox, I got the Orioles, and I got the Jays as the three wildcard teams. So the AL East a very good division. I know they'll beat up on each other, but I got four American League East teams winning it. And here's my bullet prediction. It's going to be a rematch of the twenty four World Series Dodgers Yankees. And by the way, I mentioned this a few times on Sports at LA since the Dodgers.
Speaker 3: Went to the World Series in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: They have faced every Al East team in the World Series except the Baltimore Orioles. So maybe it's the Orioles turn to take their shot at the Dodgers. But I got Yankees twenty eighteen, Red Sox, twenty twenty Rays, twenty twenty four Yankees, and last year, of course the Blue Jays. Think about that. The Dodgers have taken down virtually every Al East team since or faced every Ale East team since twenty eighteen. The Red Sox beat the Dodgers in the eighteen World Series. So there you have it. It's a podcast. After it's a live show, it turns into a podcast, so you can have it forever and bring the receipts whenever you want. Then I'll do it for us on Dodger Talk tonight. Thanks for hanging around and listening. Thanks to Colin Ye who is incredible at what he does. Glad to have him back for another season. Also Dwayne McDonald, great to have him back for another season. Without those two guys, they are the glue we would not be able to make it through one hundred and sixty two games.
Speaker 3: And thank you to you.
Speaker 2: Without you, there is no Dodger Baseball, there is no Dodger Talk, so thank you for joining us on another which should be exciting season all the way to the finish line with this incredible Dodger team. In case you missed any of the show or any of our interviews during spring training, you can find it on the iHeartRadio app. And I got to give a special shout out to my guy Sam at Downy Hunday. That is how I'm getting to Dodger Stadium every single day with my Downy Hundai Tucson. So thank you Downy Hundai. And they're getting a Dodger Blue car for me, so I should have that in the next couple of weeks. If you see me rolling down Ventura Boulevard, all right, that'll do.
Speaker 3: It for us tonight. Can't wait to talk to you on Thursday.
Speaker 2: Our coverage begins at four o'clock with Morongo Casino Dodgers on deck. First pitch at five point thirty Yamamoto against Zach Gallen and the Arizona Diamondbacks. Fox Sports Radio is next. Have a great rest of your night. We'll talk to you Thursday.
Speaker 3: Seal and you will seal the Deel Times h