Speaker 1: Listen Beaverville, come on in. I like the Alaskan Pipeline Morning light, gentlemen, and welcome to video message number twenty nine. I'm like a dog in heat.
Speaker 2: I woke up yesterday morning with us bring to start later, please, I could never know what the day was us Florida.
Speaker 1: Listen up. The ratings just came in for last month. We are number one. We just grabbed every key demograph super duper. That's nice. Might a go Nito Gay? Yes, boy, that is good news.
Speaker 3: It is the first day of April, April Fools twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: Good morning, everybody. Keep your head on a swivel.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen. It's April fools Day. My name is Chris Hockey. Here's the powers of morning show with a Maxo and Parker Fox on his way in and to cast one thousands and so much to get to. Let's get her started. Here's Alex Cole. Call me about April fools Day. On April Fool's Day, come out in. I'm glad you're here.
Speaker 2: My favorite holiday is April Fool's Day, and some people try and bring me down, say it's not even holiday. I think that's the greatest holiday there is because the way it's structured, because on April Fool's Day, you play a prank on a friend of yours and then you yelled the name of the holiday at them.
Speaker 1: Do you guys feel me on that? Right?
Speaker 2: I don't see why we don't celebrate every holiday like that? Like who set fire to my mailbox?
Speaker 1: Valadized, you're the one that's romance playing it simper what whay holiday?
Speaker 4: Sweet?
Speaker 1: I agree us on your side?
Speaker 5: You hear the distance thunder, I agree to day dude.
Speaker 6: Powers Rip Morning Show, Wednesday, April first of twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: I'm Corey.
Speaker 6: That's Paul, there's Chris avery Year in a second, actually ran into his truck.
Speaker 1: There's Max there, Zach. What does he need in his truck?
Speaker 7: I think he forgot like the backpack that he normally brings, the backpack filled with drugs. Yeah, I think drugs and all the stuff that he uses for Uh, Today's Fine Program.
Speaker 6: That sounded really sarcastic. No, I'm dead serious. No, I'm the part about Today's Fine Program.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, that was Hey, can we listen to this for a second. I know we've played this a bunch, but just listen to the way he says, hockey.
Speaker 1: What why hockey? It's funny. Why are you so hard on that guy? I don't know.
Speaker 7: He hates me and I don't blame him, but yeah, he doesn't care much for me.
Speaker 1: I don't know why.
Speaker 7: I mean, I rip him, but everybody rips him, Common waits to rip him.
Speaker 1: I don't, Max doesn't, Zach doesn't. Did you hear yesterday's show? No? Max? So what I do comin? No?
Speaker 6: Not, I don't, Max doesn't, Zaches absolutely. Corey defends him all the time. The guy catches way too much fire. Hello, good morning, Hello, Hello. All these buttons are on, right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, phones turned on. They leave it on all night, which is great.
Speaker 6: Chris, would you say that I'm a skeptic? Is that a word that you would describe me as? As a skeptical?
Speaker 3: I would say most times you're skeptical, and but you're changing a lot. I mean, like I saw you pray into the Lord Jesus this morning.
Speaker 1: Are you okay? And also with you almost almost God God? Almost? Oh yeah almost, because I forgot today it was April first day.
Speaker 6: And what I'm about to read is so in the realm of possibility. Oh boy, that I was like, come on, And I started googling stories to confirm it, and I got about halfway.
Speaker 1: Through my Google search.
Speaker 6: And I go, well, wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute, Today's April first. And I caught myself, but yeah, it had me for seven to ten seconds. And that's a living, breathing skeptic, and what I'm about to read had me. And think about this a second. It had me because it seems like something that would be possible. Have you guys seen this? You guys follow Las Vegas locally on Twitter?
Speaker 1: I think I used to Chris. You follow Las Vegas locally? I think our guy JK does, the author of Harry Potter. Yes, oh no, here's what.
Speaker 6: Las Vegas Locally posted a couple of hours ago.
Speaker 1: She wouldn't like your corner a guy. But they posted this a couple of hours ago. And now that I'm bringing it up, it's it's obvious, right, it's April first. This is an April Fool's Day joke.
Speaker 6: But think about this for a second and tell me if you think this is something Vegas would never, ever, ever do. According to Las Vegas Locally, about two hours ago, several Las Vegas Strip resorts will begin charging hotel guests a twenty eight dollars per night fee for in room air conditioning this summer. The new Climate Comfort fee will provide guests with twenty four to seven access to state year at HVAC system. This is the part I should have read before I started googling. Guests who opt out of the fee will be accommodated with complimentary spray bottles and ice service upon request.
Speaker 1: I didn't see that before I started googling. What come on? Because I'm like, it needs to be sixty three degrees, right.
Speaker 6: That's the first thing I do when I get to Vegas is I hammer the AC as low as it goes.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 6: Course sometimes it's like sixty five. They like max you out at max? That's close? Are I need a couple bucks? So I start hammering Google before I read that third one about complimentary spray bottles, and then I realized, wait.
Speaker 1: A minute, wait a minute, wait a minute, And it's April first. Yeah, so.
Speaker 6: That I think that's the sign of a really good prank. Though, is it has to be quote possible?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And this is something that Vegas is capable of doing.
Speaker 6: Going you want to use the ac twenty eight dollars a day? Yeah, right, possible? Oh yeah, had me had you for about seven seconds?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I feel like there was a point there for a second where April Fools was falling off. But now real reality is so ridiculous. Real headlines are so ridiculous and almost mirror onion like headlines that almost anything is possible these days.
Speaker 1: So April Fools is back.
Speaker 4: You want to know what else it is? We like being mean to each other these days.
Speaker 3: So doing something mean to somebody, making them look like a fool is something we're really into.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point. It's always been fun. Yeah, so now yeah.
Speaker 3: But this person is what I did. I made them take their pants off and have sex with me. Whoa what they had no idea?
Speaker 1: I get a little close to home there.
Speaker 4: What happened, Max? April fooled me?
Speaker 1: Oh so sorry.
Speaker 4: That's why I was late on the show.
Speaker 1: None of the ladies were texting me back.
Speaker 4: I got me.
Speaker 1: John Bonus is in our favorite city right now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he is spending twenty eight dollars a night on comfort climb it fees.
Speaker 4: That's what he was doing.
Speaker 1: Man, Look what I'm wearing couckey bastard. What is that?
Speaker 6: It's a Tom Morello. Sure you must have went to the Boss concert. I did Sweet with mister Morell.
Speaker 1: How was that?
Speaker 3: I wasn't gonna go, wasn't gonna go? And then some change, some plans changed. I was like, you know what I'm going And I went down there and I'm glad I did. And there was Tommy Tommy m Tomorello.
Speaker 6: That is a Tom Morello T shirt purchased last night. That was Target Center. Last night at Target Center, there was a Tom Morello Tour T shirt. I'll say, well, hey, before I answer, did any of the proceeds go to charity?
Speaker 4: Don't know? Don't care?
Speaker 7: Curious they charged more don't know?
Speaker 6: Don't part of it was going to such and such. I'm going to say forty five dollars, I'll say sixty. Yeah, I might be a little low. I'm gonna say fiddy on the nut.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: Nobody's for nobody as to where it goes. You know who's saying the first verse of Tom Joe last night?
Speaker 1: The guy who wrote the song, Oh there you go, h Morello sing it. That's kind of cool.
Speaker 4: It was very cool.
Speaker 6: I thought, you know, like you could have rageous versions. The guitar version of Tom Joe is epic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, God, I want to play that song right now. I want to just pot it up, but I can't, no, because of my silly company.
Speaker 1: Oh well, bonus is in here, so it's nice to be kind.
Speaker 6: So what songs did Morello play on guitar? And the crowd sang along I'm killing the name. No, No he didn't. That's what he's been doing. You know, he tours the world and he basically plays a lot of rage songs.
Speaker 4: He might have after I left, he was the guitar player for Bruce.
Speaker 1: Oh so he didn't play as himself all.
Speaker 4: The show started at seven thirty, And the show started at seven thirty. I decided kind of late. I'm like, you know what, change plans. I'm going. I'm going, I'm go.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going. I'm going.
Speaker 4: I'm going. And I got there and I was waiting to come through the door and I heard Bruce talking.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what he's it. I mean, it's seven thirty. He's on stage and he was and it was It's fun. It was super cool. Nils Loft Grin played a solo on.
Speaker 4: What is the name of the song?
Speaker 1: Thong song, freakingly drumshaker back that ass up international players and I need a hot girl.
Speaker 4: On Youngstown Son of a Bitch. To solo in Youngstown was unbelievable.
Speaker 1: It was a.
Speaker 3: Sparse stage set up, but he had about eighty four people on stage with him, but it was just as great. And Tom and Nils and even even little Stephen too, who's who's a you know, a very good guitar playing himself. But my gosh, it's just awesome, awesome. And I didn't stay for the entire show, of course, so I don't know what they played after the encore. I'm sure that was the Biggins, but it was cool to be at.
Speaker 4: It was fun.
Speaker 3: It was neat, Yeah, the Biggins, but it was cool. Bruce was a yeah, Bruce old man now right, just like me, only older. In Talented eighty No, eat balls, eat balls, dude, you'd be talking like about the bost eighty eighty.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry seventy six. Come on now, yeah, you're nuts. Eat ball, Yeah, eat a whole plate of them. I don't even know what the animal is. Look at look at Tom Tom's all freaked out. Look at this, Look at this Maxo.
Speaker 3: He's like at the end of time, Joe, He's like, after he hits this last note, watch watch he goes. He gets all like, uh, like Will Ferrell as the cheerleader.
Speaker 1: Look at.
Speaker 4: God. I love that song. I love raging his machine.
Speaker 7: That was sweet Tommy's so it's just cool to see how into it he still is.
Speaker 4: You know, it's like like childhood hero is Bruce Bringsty he's on stage.
Speaker 1: Really, I didn't know that, I am man.
Speaker 4: You know who he grew up with, Rightmrell? Does he know this?
Speaker 1: I don't think I know this. You who did Tom Morello grow up with? Musician? Actor, musician, musician Dusty Man close? Oh so this would have been.
Speaker 4: Nobody fool? Nobody is to where it goes.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Hold on, I should know this.
Speaker 4: You should. I can't believe that you can't remember. I'm sure we've talked about it.
Speaker 1: I'm sure we have ya.
Speaker 8: He's in a one of your top bands of all time mine both of you, Oh Maynard, this is a tool reference though you're close both we both have He's in John Sicata. I'm trying to think who else besides right, who else do we agree on?
Speaker 4: Now? The same band as Maynard.
Speaker 1: Danny Carry Adam Jones. Adam Jones the guitar player.
Speaker 4: For Tool.
Speaker 1: That's correct, Jones.
Speaker 3: They grew up together in the same time and there they were in the first band together. Mm hmm, that's right, and played bass guitar in the band Electric Sheep with Tom Morello.
Speaker 1: Electric Sheep.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a terrible name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the band was quite unpopular according to both of them. Uh, the Jones never received any traditional guitar lessons. Buddy Morello learned from each other. So one of them is the lead guitar player for a band called Rag Against Machine and the.
Speaker 1: Other and two of the best bands of all correct.
Speaker 4: And they grew up together, same small town man.
Speaker 1: That's sweet, Illinois.
Speaker 4: Liberty Ville, Illinois. And then he was accepted.
Speaker 3: Adam was accepted into the Suzuki program and continued to play violin his freshman year in high school.
Speaker 4: And he's then he switched over to playing some guitar and bass.
Speaker 1: That makes sense because I don't care what area you grew up in. I grew up in. If you're a freshman playing violin, you're getting your ass kicked. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Even if you say like, hey, I'm going to be in Tool later, it's like, I don't know, I don't care for now you're getting your ass yeah.
Speaker 4: Now mess with this tool right after it.
Speaker 6: But I'm in the Suzuki program. I'm very good at this. It doesn't matter how good you are. You're playing violin, I have to beat you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Relaxed nerd Jones created the cover and insidelner of many of Tools albums, and also the re release of Peaches Giving Birth to a Stone helped the band Green Jelly with their stage personas and clothing designs.
Speaker 1: Yea, the is he a little pig? Little pig?
Speaker 4: Let me in?
Speaker 1: No? But I think isn't he the one that says not the hair? So I think that's main.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your testicles are out.
Speaker 1: We're all over the place mine. I think we're right. Why are my testicles out?
Speaker 4: Okay, that's what we're asking ourselves.
Speaker 1: Brother.
Speaker 6: Oh sorry, Hulkster too hot in here? Pay twenty eight dollars a night to have. That's hard comfort. Yeah, it's either here in Las Vegas. So what happens?
Speaker 1: First?
Speaker 6: I have to walk in every morning and swipe my credit card to get the ac under seventy.
Speaker 4: Or you get credit carded by Max.
Speaker 1: It's like the middle of August. I'm not very good at prank, so I'm just horny. It just like credit card them slops.
Speaker 3: I want to play Rage and Tool now and a little Pig, Little Pig let.
Speaker 1: Me in Star. Love that song.
Speaker 6: It's a cool guitar rist it is bound Bound Bam.
Speaker 1: You'reen jelly Man, Yeah, Green Jelly. The video was awesome. It was all over MTV because of that claymation. It was cool. Yeah, it was cool. Shoulders and Remodelers brings you the first segment. Thanks Builders and Remodels those as.
Speaker 4: I'm changing my name in the clay mation.
Speaker 1: No, that's that's cute. You should do that. That's a terrible name.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: I thought you were going to go with Rage and Tool.
Speaker 4: Oh man, that's the nickname that's stolen.
Speaker 3: He that's somebody I gotta go see the doctor about later today. I got a Rage and Tool again, doc.
Speaker 1: Son of a bitch.
Speaker 6: You can only see one band live sauce, which one Tool not close. I go Rage, I say Birdman and Manny Fresh Oh yeah, only because Tool tour is way more than Rage does. Rage doesn't exist essentially Machine songs, and I've seen them both, and I think the Raide shows were better. But Tools. Tool is one of the best live bands of all time. But Rage's epic.
Speaker 3: What if you what if you go see Rage against Machine but they only play Frank Sinatra songs in the style.
Speaker 1: Of Franks, I'd stay home. Same, Yeah, you're a true fan. Yeah, yeah, I stay home, Sauce.
Speaker 6: Would you go see Tool if they just the entire catalog of the Miami Sound.
Speaker 1: Machine, Oh yeah, it's glories there, of course. Yeah, then yes, more of the powers you want to question? Of course you got.
Speaker 4: You get to see Regulatine in the front row and they play the settlers you want them to play exactly, saus You got a drink, a shotglass of piss between every strong God's the question Who's make an answer the question who's kiss? Did you say Who's kiss?
Speaker 1: Who's piss?
Speaker 6: I just asked questions like that, Well you asked.
Speaker 7: So before I so let me see if I got this straight. Before they started the next song, they'd all just wait for me to take a shot of everybody in the arena's.
Speaker 4: Look at you.
Speaker 1: You're on the big screen, everybody. I'd like the attention.
Speaker 4: Sure, you're on the piss camp.
Speaker 6: Oh brilliant. It's sponsored by some local urologists.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, the one that.
Speaker 4: By the way, whoever donated it ain't had water in a long time.
Speaker 1: It is super broth.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, and it's warm, but of course it is. Yeah, it hasn't been refrigerated. It's straight from the source.
Speaker 1: If it's not, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: Dan Burrero provided the ps.
Speaker 1: Oh, then pass. Well you're not a true fan.
Speaker 4: He was in until I said, Dan Brero, what do you got against Dan Brero?
Speaker 7: I don't want to drink Dan's piss To be like that, but don't you know where the line is say that.
Speaker 4: I don't say anything.
Speaker 1: You are, it doesn't matter. I don't want to drink.
Speaker 4: What is this global politics?
Speaker 1: What do you bring?
Speaker 4: Whatever you want?
Speaker 7: You can't just bring bump into this anyways. Why did you even bring a bump up?
Speaker 4: It's not even awake right now.
Speaker 1: I don't want to drink Dan's urine.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you for cleaning it up.
Speaker 1: Wait to class it up.
Speaker 4: Amazing hot.
Speaker 7: Now they're going to play Amazing Hot. Rods for two hours. I'll drink anyone's piss.
Speaker 4: Tommy just volunteers tribute.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh striking. I think Sausges broke the chair. I'm sitting on.
Speaker 6: More of the power Grim Mornings. You after this on the plane? Yeah, this is the same as bumping back with rage. I think they're doing that the other, same kind of lick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bum the same.
Speaker 4: Sorry he's never heard ghost of Tom Joe by Raising against the sheafark.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, ten out of ten. I'm sure it's on caffein dot com slash Watch if you want to watch them headbang in the other studio.
Speaker 6: They're getting to a song that we can't play.
Speaker 9: I will stay watching it with the music that we're playing right now is very funny.
Speaker 1: That is funny. Yeah, I don't know a lot of those hand motions make sense with this music. I don't know what Max is doing. I don't know what is what is he playing there?
Speaker 9: Why is there a minky out?
Speaker 1: I don't know what. I think that they're now listening to bird Man. Okay, I'm gonna make a gift out of that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're still going. Yeah, I can hear and hear it through the walls and through the floor. Yeah, it sounds like you live in like you know, when like you live in one of your like first or second apartments and the apartment above is always partying. It's that faint sound where you're like come and you're like, man, I'm so lonely.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 7: Or there's once in a while you get one of those Vegas rooms where the people next door have like nine people in that room and that's like the party room. That's the worst. I get stuck by that room a lot because I go to bed at eight. Yep, they're having the time of their lives.
Speaker 6: They got chicks over and you're watching Game Show Network, and by you I mean me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, I'm probably listening to sad songs on my phone and it's like, man, the people upstairs are having a lot of time. Yeah, I'm gonna go to bed again.
Speaker 4: See why that song jam?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that freaking Rips the band that's better than coffee Man.
Speaker 4: Remember when we call the music like ghosts of Time Joe.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's a workout.
Speaker 7: That really was. I feel it in the abs doc.
Speaker 4: You'll see me, look for me, Ma, You'll see me.
Speaker 1: God.
Speaker 4: I miss that band. I miss rock and roll, the good old days. I gotta to dive more into rage, you do?
Speaker 1: Oh dude? All three albums?
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: He said he'd never heard of that before. And I peed myself a little. And it's weird because suddenly Sauce is like, I gotta drink it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, dude, no, no, I know, I don't want to drink your pea again. How many? How many bands?
Speaker 6: They only have three actual albums, right, because the other one was a cover album?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: How many bands are in the rock and roll Hall of Fame with three albums or less?
Speaker 4: Who didn't die in plane crash?
Speaker 1: Right? Right? Yeah, they only put out three.
Speaker 4: Nobody's nobodies to where It Goes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's pretty good. Yeah, be with each other if.
Speaker 4: You can maintain that kind of anger, especially when you're rich.
Speaker 6: Sure, But like you know, a handful of months ago, right, Rolling Stone wrote that article basically going like, Zach, this is this is, this is your moment?
Speaker 1: Where are you? In true Zach.
Speaker 4: Dala Rocca fashion?
Speaker 1: He said, don't tell me what to do exactly, you can't.
Speaker 4: Who did you think you are?
Speaker 1: I won't do it? You tell me you I.
Speaker 3: Wish I could just say it yeah, I probably could say it one time, right, Yeah, Well I don't think so, Zach.
Speaker 4: I think you need to examine your bucket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at your bucket.
Speaker 3: But I bet I bet if I if I if, like if Max laid in front of the door, I could probably keep screaming it.
Speaker 4: On the radio. You figure out how to unplug the radio station from down the hall.
Speaker 6: So you could say it more than once, but you could only say it one time, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: It would be your last day on the show.
Speaker 6: But you could say the word probably hundreds of times before they shut it down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, right, hundreds.
Speaker 4: But like friend, like if the F word were booby, yeah, I could go booby booby booby.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I just wanted to say booby booby booby booby boom.
Speaker 3: Just keep saying it over and over and over again until they unplugged physically the radio station or knock the tower down.
Speaker 4: Oh, and then take the tower back.
Speaker 1: Be aggressive.
Speaker 6: It would have to be like Jess or Jared or something, because drop Foot isn't gonna get to the tower into Jared knock it down.
Speaker 7: No, Jared would just sit back like Andy d Frame when they get the beers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, correct, Yeah, it's not getting the door open.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 1: You can't push like an offensively. He's got one good shot, mister rabbit.
Speaker 4: You were right down the hallway. Why did it take you two hours to turn the radio?
Speaker 1: Stish off?
Speaker 4: I try. I had to get there, but I have drop foot.
Speaker 1: There were traffic cones in my way.
Speaker 4: Somebody laid a broom in front of me and I couldn't get off.
Speaker 1: I get yeah, poor drop foot.
Speaker 4: Throw up your drop foot.
Speaker 1: I feel like if.
Speaker 6: Redgi gets the Machine ever announced a farewell tour, they would be the first band in the history of music to truly mean it, this is our last one, and then you would never see them again, at least zach.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 3: And then the entire band minus the lead singer goes and it becomes Audio Slave with Chris Cornell and releases three or.
Speaker 4: Four more dynamite albums. I mean, just dynamite. Have you heard the worm before?
Speaker 1: No? I don't think so. That's everybody butts at everybody was that? I didn't know that? Yeah, this is for the people of the on that song's great. Yeah, people come up their self titled album? Is the best one? Good question?
Speaker 10: Umm? Probable?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Probably? Well, I don't know, man, it's closed. Evil Umpire is really tough to be too. Yeah, you know, wait, Bulls is the banger. Oh wait, yeah that one. I meant Evil is the best one. Yeah. Mexical the Sun.
Speaker 3: This would like if you really listen to this and and uh not just banged your head to it, but actually this would be your favorite band.
Speaker 4: I can't believe they're not.
Speaker 7: I believe it because the few songs that I know, it reminds me almost of in a totally different way, reminds me of reggae in the sense that the beat and the rhythm has you jam in and then you listen to the lyrics and you're like, oh damn, they're trying to bring this whole thing down.
Speaker 3: He said, he goes one to one Maya Mexica. Did you know that's what he said?
Speaker 1: What does that even mean?
Speaker 4: I don't know Maya and Mexica. I mean it's Mexico.
Speaker 1: That's probably on the right path with Miyan Maya Mexico.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe it is. I don't even know what I thought he said, but I was just saying the wrong words.
Speaker 6: Well, like I said, when I was growing up, bro, I was a teenager when rage was dominated.
Speaker 1: I never knew what they were mad about. I just knew they were pissed.
Speaker 6: I knew they thought people were oppressed and people were being pills, you know, taking advantage of. But I didn't know which government I should be mad at or what I should be mad at.
Speaker 1: Four. I just knew they were raging against the machine. Yeah, am I the.
Speaker 4: Machine coming back around again?
Speaker 1: Am I part of the machine? Yeah? He's pilled.
Speaker 3: He He's coming back around again. Yeah, this is for the people of the Sun. It's coming back around again. Never forget that the whip snapped your back. Yes, spine crack for tobacco or the Marlborough man uh out passed blasted. On these verses, brigades of taxi cabs roll and Broadway like herses, troops stripping zuots, shots in the midst. Sailer's butt on the deck comes to resist from the era of Tara check this photo lens. Now the city of Angels does the echnic ethnic cleanse?
Speaker 4: Yeah? No, on the one Maya Mexica.
Speaker 6: I like it, yeah, but it's like we've had lyricists like that for the last couple of decades, Like I get my peaches down in Georgia. Yeah, that's the same thing. Sure, that's just as powerful. Let me see that thong, similar, same it is.
Speaker 4: Well, it's a word of protest because.
Speaker 1: Somebody wasn't letting him see the thong. And it's like the machine. Yeah, the window, raging against the machine?
Speaker 4: Are we going to forget Ese's butterfinger power and sour Patch?
Speaker 1: One of the greatest lyricists of all time?
Speaker 6: Tommy Elsen, Right, yeah, yeah, stink and rage Man?
Speaker 7: What core would you if you were like a closing picture, would rage beer your walk up?
Speaker 1: Oh, that'd be in the conversation. And those are two of the.
Speaker 6: Best counselors I've ever seen in my life. I mean, they would probably both be in top five. And I've seen him exactly twice and they were both just legendary.
Speaker 4: If you told me, if you told me you were going to use.
Speaker 3: Right McKinney's fingers to poke out my eyes, and I was never going to get to see a concert again, Jesus after this.
Speaker 4: My my choice to see would be raging his machine. But I would get to choose the set list, and the set list would be every song they ever played.
Speaker 1: Also, somebody called the police.
Speaker 3: He doesn't want to do it, but times are tough bym He doesn't want to.
Speaker 1: The machine got to him too.
Speaker 4: He tells me right before he tells me right before he does.
Speaker 3: He says, I'll take no pleasure in this, and then he stabs those giant butterfingers that his right into my eyes.
Speaker 1: He's the somanes.
Speaker 4: Late.
Speaker 1: What's happening?
Speaker 4: Is that too late? I was screaming about the ghost of Tom Jode.
Speaker 1: You got to see Morello live? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 6: That's not super awesome, I'm sorry, super easy to do. That's you gotta I mean, man, I don't know. Let's probably get the rest of the band back together.
Speaker 1: What are we doing here?
Speaker 7: A couple of people, at least a couple of people in the crowd that got to see him twice in the last two months.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, if I hadn't been late to the ballgame, I just got to see him twice in the last couple of days.
Speaker 6: Now I'm daydreaming about what my like twelve song dream Rage setlist would be.
Speaker 3: Please be honest and tell us that it's a daydream. Believer by the Monkeys is the closer.
Speaker 6: No, that's like two thirds of the way through, so everybody can go grab a drink, not pee.
Speaker 4: Who said anything about pee? You guys see what you were drinking. You can't bring it up drinking urine. You really want to do it, and do it, but just stop telling us about it.
Speaker 1: I probably at that point probably have a Diet Coke. Don't let the machine hold you back to little Zip.
Speaker 4: It's already been through the system once if you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: No, it's doc p.
Speaker 4: Zach die coke that's been run through the system once, or die Pepsi?
Speaker 1: Whose system? Uh? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Or JJ McCarthy.
Speaker 9: Uh, I would go Pepsi then Dia Coke.
Speaker 4: That's where we disagree, all.
Speaker 1: Right, quickly before we go to break even though we're like five minutes later. Who cares?
Speaker 6: Dream Rage? Setlist? Forget the middle? What do you open with? What do you close with?
Speaker 1: Man killing Them? The name of? And then bulls on Parade?
Speaker 6: Dude?
Speaker 4: What's the song from the Matrix?
Speaker 1: Wake Up?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That's what I start with, and then I probably end with, Uh, I really love Ghost of Tom Jod.
Speaker 4: I probably end with that.
Speaker 3: Oh I was I was in such danger of being caught in the traffic last night, which is my nightmare. Yeah, because I was waiting on him to play Ghost of Time too.
Speaker 4: Definitely where yeah, oh yeah, I was headed at the door.
Speaker 6: Front Page Sports in the second this is the Power jim Morning, Joe on the van, Join the Muss and Miller Light tomorrow at Jimmy's and Badness Heights from five to seven.
Speaker 9: Stuff I for drink specials games than to register for your final chance and when he spot in the Vikings Foundation Golf Golf tournament.
Speaker 1: All the details at Cafe dot com here golf. You know.
Speaker 4: I'm so glad because do you how many times that I have been to events where there was a muss but it wasn't the musso And I was like, this is false advertisement and it literally the organizer said, we never said it was the muss. Yeah yeah, And I'm like, well can I get? Can I get meat? Sausa? Pissed to go?
Speaker 1: Jesus, I went to an event.
Speaker 6: I went to an event once and there was I mus Glad I wasn't there. Yeah, Stern was pretty piss all right, All right, Front Page Sports.
Speaker 7: Time now for Front Paid Sports presented by Holiday Station Stars.
Speaker 6: Hey, Holiday station stores, check this out. Any three monsters just eight bucks mix and match any of your favorite Monster flavors just three for eight bucks.
Speaker 1: Zero sugar ultras That's what I do. I do the zero sugar ultras. Hell. They have those juice ones as well. There's a Monster for every mood at Holiday check it out at Holiday Monster.
Speaker 6: Energy Boom Roasted hell yeah, man, I don't think roasted is one of the flavors.
Speaker 1: That sounds gross. It wouldn't be bad. Yep.
Speaker 6: The Oh for Men are in Vegas. Here we go to take on Baylor the Crown, whatever the hell that is. But who cares? John Bonus is there, all right, Tommy Olsen's going in a couple days. That's going to be in Las Vegas again. Half the show is going to be there, just not in any Power Trip related reason or version.
Speaker 4: What if they're in Vegas to take on Baylor. Isn't one of the lords and.
Speaker 1: Keen thrones? Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 7: Wasn't that one of the Baylor names you said when you got Rosie to believe he was on the French basketball team.
Speaker 6: Valerian is one of the dragons and Vagar we might be combined, maybe yeah, oh maybe, yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, they're taking on Baylor.
Speaker 4: Dragons of all kinds.
Speaker 6: Baylor's a three and a half point favorite on DraftKings. That game is at nine to thirty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, perfect, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Stay up. Oh, you're gonna watch.
Speaker 4: Sleep all day so I can see it tonight.
Speaker 1: That's good. I'm proud of you.
Speaker 4: Well you should be.
Speaker 1: You're into your sports.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna scream this is for the people of this on just to yourself. Well, everybody in my street's gonna hear it. Yeah, because I'm gonna be outside.
Speaker 1: You're gonna watch the Gopher basketball game outside, you know what.
Speaker 4: No, I like to party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's going to be rainy. Oh thank you tell me here or in Vegas here, I.
Speaker 6: Was gonna say, because either way, that doesn't affect the game in any way.
Speaker 1: It meant like, if Hawk's sitting outside, he's gonna get Maybe he's doing like what the must does and just watch his games in his garage.
Speaker 4: You know, I can't sit while watching a Gophern's he paces.
Speaker 1: He gets nervous. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I roll up a program and I swapped my hand with it, and I think he rolls up a joint. Sometimes I swapped my nuts. What you don't listen.
Speaker 1: I'm not a real smoker.
Speaker 7: Do you think must is always in his garage because he's forced to be out there because his monster of a wife is tired of him.
Speaker 1: You can get to three monsters for eight bucks at holiday? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Hey, the twins are at Kansas City at six forty Joe Ryan goes for the twins. The twins are one and three so far. They did lose this season opener wry Fast. He was unbelievable five and a third, one hit, seven strikeouts, no runs, but they lost.
Speaker 4: How are the twins that far different in age?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I couldn't stop thinking about that story.
Speaker 6: Yesterday we were talking about identical twins sleeping with the same gal four days apart, and now she's pregnant and they told her you're never going to know which one it is.
Speaker 1: That really tripped me up. Yeah.
Speaker 6: From the kids perspective, yeah, never, We'll never truly know who his or her dad is.
Speaker 1: You have to guess fifty fifty shot.
Speaker 3: By the way, did you see the photo Nobody commented on in the powertrop Text Team The place the donut stand is actually called.
Speaker 1: Papa This is the target center Peetz.
Speaker 4: It's called Papa Petez.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's your papa. Yes, Oh, I was long asleep at nine feet it's called yeah Papa, Pete's mini. Do' I know that's your papa?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 1: If you love Papa, I do what many jobs?
Speaker 4: He's a good father in law.
Speaker 1: I bet I think you're putting the cart before the horse. Here, listen, as.
Speaker 4: Long as there's a horse and Paul Wow.
Speaker 1: So Joe Ryan takes on something called Noah Cameron again at six forty tonight, game five for the Minnesota Twins. Yeah. I mean it's gonna be a long season. They're going to games.
Speaker 4: Okay, listen, man, listen, I mean they are. Did the Saints win?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I bet they did buy one hundred?
Speaker 1: No, I think they were losing nothing.
Speaker 6: Hey, saus could you could you go out in the hall for the thirty seconds so you can't hear what we're.
Speaker 7: Saying as long as you promise me it's not going to be something extremely embarrassing.
Speaker 4: Go to the stairwall so you can't hear it.
Speaker 1: They lost nineteen three and then leap on down nineteen to three. Yeah, well, the whole building had collapsed. Where do you want me to go? Scoll in the hall for like I don't know, like literally counted like thirties.
Speaker 4: He's gonna be able to hear us if he's out there, go to Saint Paul.
Speaker 1: Leap down the stairs. Meter you need to hear me at all? All right hand?
Speaker 4: What if he doesn't?
Speaker 1: So they're one in three?
Speaker 6: Okay, So how long let's guess how long will it take him to figure out how many wins the twins are on pace?
Speaker 5: For?
Speaker 4: Oh? Man, see it's divided by four?
Speaker 1: Now too long.
Speaker 4: I don't know that he'll ever get it unless we let him music calculator.
Speaker 1: Can he do it? No? Yes? One sixty two divided by four?
Speaker 3: There's a but there's a there's there's a point in sure. I don't think he's gonna without. No, And I'm not saying because he's done. I don't know how long it would take me either.
Speaker 1: Think normal math.
Speaker 7: No, but when it comes to sports, his brain works different.
Speaker 6: So but do we think he can get it under two minutes? We'll start the clock the second he watched.
Speaker 4: Does he know he has two minutes?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: What if we just say, let's we're gonna see how long it takes you to get this because that's all we'll say.
Speaker 4: If we tell him he only has two minutes, he'll quit.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do that. Yeah he's let's let's try it. We'll say you have two minutes, okay, and it starts, and let's see if he can get there.
Speaker 6: All right, Hey, I'm waving. I don't see if he sees this. He's just scrolling Twitter. He's not paying attention. By the way, I told him to counter thirty. It's been at least a minute. He lost interest at sick He's still scrolling. Hey, all right, no, I think all right, Yeah, we have a question for you.
Speaker 4: I bet you he does drink the pisson so.
Speaker 1: It's not your in related sauce. We have a challenge what I can't spell it?
Speaker 4: I can't challenge dude, come on, it's not spelling god six, Why do you always think it's spelling a reading? Come on, man, we're trying to set you.
Speaker 6: Up for Okay, Sauce, here we go, Pride Sauce. You have two minutes. I'm gonna I'm gonna time to you. We have you have two minutes to complete this task.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, two minutes. The twins are one in three yes, exactly exactly. How many wins are they on pace for?
Speaker 11: Go?
Speaker 1: Umm, fifty five is that right?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 7: Yes, fifty six, fifty seven, fifty eight, fifty nine six.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna do the matthe You're just gonna guess. But well, hold on, No, I can do the math. They are on pace for Can I use my phone?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: But you can tell me do we just go to a calculator. That's how I'm at No. Oh, no, is it sixty nine? Talk us through what you're thinking.
Speaker 7: Well, my thinking is is they're one and three, so they at this pace, they're going to win one of every four games that is correct, So they're going to win.
Speaker 1: I mean, what's one sixty? No, that doesn't make any sense. How much time you got We're in a minute in twenty exactly, so you have forty seconds.
Speaker 4: You're right so far.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're on the right.
Speaker 4: I put ten thousand dollars on you to get this right.
Speaker 1: So please, my daughter's not going to college. Unles your answer this in the next thirty.
Speaker 4: Seconds, I might as well leap off the top stair.
Speaker 1: If you don't get this as well, you leap on you don't want to get it what are you trying to do right now? In your head? I literally stopped thinking about it. That was exactly what. That's exactly what Chris guessed that you would quit before the two minutes. I just I what is it sixty?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: You said that right, and that's two minutes exactly? Well, what's the answer?
Speaker 4: What times?
Speaker 1: What is time? I should how do you get to one hundred and six is one hundred and sixty? What times four is one hundred and sixty?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Or what's what's sixteen divided by what is four? Times? What equals sixteen? How do you sae times four times four equals sixteen?
Speaker 10: Zero?
Speaker 1: So how do you get to twenty five percent of one hundred and sixty?
Speaker 4: Even more so, if you got two left over, divide two by four?
Speaker 1: What would have to do it?
Speaker 4: It's like forty point five, it's forty point five.
Speaker 6: Oh, forty point five, that would be I think it would have taken I don't think you would have gotten it by the end of the show if we had just let you keep going. No, I probably would have figured it out because I knew it was a one to four shot.
Speaker 1: Now you lost me. I don't care anymore. I've uh, that's that's what Chris gets setting on.
Speaker 6: So we were trying to figure out if we just time you and see how long it takes you, or if we put a time limit and say you have two minutes. Chris said, if you put two minutes on the clock, he's going to quit halfway through.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Of course, if you had not.
Speaker 3: Had a time limit, you would have gotten it right away. But putting a time limit on it, you just said, well forget it, I quit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would have got shot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you definitely would have gotten there.
Speaker 6: Over under seventy seventy three and a half you better oh yeah, with a liber Yeah he took the under. Of course, it's easy money what they on pace for right now? Forty and a half wins.
Speaker 4: The match family won forty games.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean what would it matter though, in the big picture, what would it matter? What's going to happen? Nothing?
Speaker 7: If they won one hundred and ten games, it wouldn't matter. They're not going to spend any money on it. It doesn't matter. Don't go to their games there, it's pointless. They don't care about the team.
Speaker 1: They don't.
Speaker 7: And if you think I'm just being a Dick, which I can be. Maybe I am, but they don't care. They are changing ownership, they don't put any money into it. They're the laughing stock of the league. No one has any faith in them. If you really want to have a good laugh, go to Saturday's game on twins dot com. There are completely empty row or sections of seats available. No one is going to their games.
Speaker 4: By the way, the Target Center was full last night, even the top.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because people care about that.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just saying I thought that we were saying that there were no tickets sold. Are weren't you saying that yesterday that nobody bought tickets?
Speaker 1: Is that think that was two days ago?
Speaker 3: You think my phone my watch is upset that it's never going to be able to record the depth of where I'm swimming.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: I'm never going to swim with this watch on, especially in the ocean.
Speaker 1: But it does have the capability of doing so.
Speaker 3: Sure, sure it says to record depth submerge the watch unless the toilet, it's never going to be able to measure.
Speaker 1: Do you wear when you take a bath?
Speaker 4: Wouldn't you like to know?
Speaker 6: Think it's like Jack Dawson is halfway down to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean's floor, and he's like, this sucks. I won a poker game, yep, I met the love of my life possibly or just to check the hang out with for a couple of days. And now I'm frozen to death and I'm sinking to the bottom of the ocean. But at least this watch is accurate as hell, because that's exactly how far down I am.
Speaker 4: I think the last watch was I should have pushed her off that door, or I.
Speaker 6: Mean, just fold your hand, buddy, don't win a ticket to the Titanic.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, fold, I'm out right.
Speaker 6: He had to go Michael Jordan, not it and just never fold because he doesn't want to lose. We'll do what rely matters after this Parker foction like forty five minutes. This is the power of Trip Morning show on the van. Yeah, it may be April first, but this is no joke.
Speaker 9: We have got your shot Wild versus cracking tickets all day long. Just use the iHeartRadio app to send us a talk back and tell us which team scores first. Tomorrow when the Wild face off with the Canucks. All the details of Wild dot com. I think the keyword contests.
Speaker 3: For just a moment, Morner, listen to some feel good lyrics by poet Zach Dayla Roker. Can't waste the day when the night brings a hearse So make your move and plead the fifth because you can't plead the first.
Speaker 11: I know.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you. Max's mind is blind.
Speaker 1: I think my life changed.
Speaker 4: I keep playing in these songs.
Speaker 1: He's like, what I'm like. I know, I know we're old white guys, but we know good music.
Speaker 7: Sometimes, you guys, do you guys have been bad in a thousand lately because I've dove into the red Hot Chili Peppers over the last couple of weeks after watching that documentary, which was great. You guys have told me about corn in the past, and I saw that closing picture come.
Speaker 6: Out Ason Miller, Yeah, that was a nuts song. Goats hard, it goes hard, the pain blind.
Speaker 7: Oh. I ran it back as soon as it was done. I hit I just hit the back button and ran it back again because it's so hard. And now I'll rage against the machine. I'm just I'm hard.
Speaker 1: Eyes over here.
Speaker 6: If you watched it yet, Chris the Mason Miller intro, Yet it's worth it for the Padres. No, he's in the bullpen, you know, near center field, and the lights go out, and then Korn's blind starts and it's just electric when it kicks.
Speaker 7: He's got to time it out so he comes out right when it starts to rip like wrestling style.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was too far onto the field before I kicked in. It was almost the infield before Jonathan Davis started saying, are you ready? They gotta time it out better?
Speaker 4: Okay, I got it.
Speaker 3: I got it loaded up so I can watch it during the break, going right back to race because I got more.
Speaker 6: And like I said yesterday, we know somebody that is very close to Mason Miller. So if Mason the Padre is here at it at all this year.
Speaker 1: I would guess they're there in August. I know that.
Speaker 4: How great would it be to go to a baseball game in Santiago?
Speaker 7: The whole area around it is sweet, The stadium is cool, it's always packed.
Speaker 1: People love it. Yeah. I try to care about the team. Oh yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 7: The guy that the guy that owned it and passed away, he's the one who traded for uh sod and all those other guys.
Speaker 1: I mean, he was it Kurt Bills.
Speaker 6: It wasn't Kurt Bills. It was Paul something, Paul Bills, Paul Bills.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Paul Bearer.
Speaker 7: But it's always beautiful weather. It's great. Yeah, Paul Barry be able to take great bit.
Speaker 6: What really matters has brought you by OVOI dot Com, doctor Mark love it Up and doctor David whiteing.
Speaker 1: I do scores and stats, Chris does something else here we go.
Speaker 4: Aren't you glad you don't have to do scores and stats for WWE? Like it was real, Like I can't believe they're making him do that on sports it is.
Speaker 7: It is goofy seeing Steve A. Smith yell like about it like black less.
Speaker 1: It doesn't still happen. It's like stop du Yeah, it's ridiculous. The Wolves are at Detroit tomorrow at six o'clock.
Speaker 6: The Wolves are forty six and twenty nine Detroit, still without Caid cunning dam. Do we have a timeline on how long it takes to return from a collapsed lung.
Speaker 7: I'm not sure, but that doesn't They're I'm not saying it like he's done for the season, right, So I would assume maybe if they get out of the first round.
Speaker 1: Don't know. That's tomorrow. What really matters is this.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I'm just loading in the lyrics to Boson Parade.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm really gonna blow. If you don't know I know Boson Parade.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if you don't know that one running the board for the Yeah, that song is amazing. They used to play it on the Wild Radio Network all the time.
Speaker 1: Zacho. Yeah, I think we opened every game with it at one point, so before we throw it to Joe. That makes sense. Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 7: Should be Kate said it? Said March nineteenth. They said he would be reevaluated in two weeks. Didn't Rosie yesterday say? When he had dinner at j D hets he ran into Sydney Low, and Sydney Low told him he'd be back soon.
Speaker 6: It was the most organic way to bring up that you ran into Sydney Low and yeah, and he was with Paul No, no, it wasn't Wigger, It wasn't with Paul Maller. But he was as people were there. Yeah, he had just some of them were with him. But he likes going to Perkins.
Speaker 4: God, I do too.
Speaker 1: There is no chance Rosie has walked into a Perkins in the last forty years.
Speaker 4: Only if he had to take a two and he couldn't hold it. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because yesterday when Common was talking about some really good sandwich at Perkins and then Rosie was pretending he knew what it was, Common brilliantly asked him what was on it, and he didn't know.
Speaker 3: Yesterday I had a speech in red Wing, and thanks to my friend Zach and all the people that had me down to speak the high school kid history, it was a wonderful thing to meet those kids, who's just wonderful. But driving back, I hit some traffic and I this is not an exaggeration, Corey, I had to pee so bad that I was sweating and I don't even like to think what might have been coming out of my pores. But I went to an unnamed fast food joint and when I walked in, they were cleaning the men's restroom.
Speaker 1: So I had to waddle my a word out.
Speaker 3: I honestly almost opened my door and and and hid my digitals and need in the parking lot because I couldn't stand it. And so I drove to a quick trip and I had to go so bad by the time I got there. Did it hurt to get started. I had to get the damn time. Might I might have to prime it.
Speaker 1: You know, it happens, You might want to get that looked there.
Speaker 4: I mean honestly, I was sweating and I was like, what is coming out of my pores right now?
Speaker 1: This is not good.
Speaker 9: It is funny how when you hold it long enough that you know you're peeing, basically goes. Oh now you watch like it's punishing you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anyway, that's that matters to me.
Speaker 6: But I don't think Rosie has been inside of a Perkins since cell phone photos have existed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well no, yesterday he said he has. He spent a lot of late No chance.
Speaker 6: Okay, maybe like in the early eighties, way before cell phones, way before social media. Maybe he'll be here a week from today. He's gonna be thrilled to CEU. You hate him, I do not he You rip him constantly. Hate is the wrong word. I love Rosie. I like ripping him. You guys like ripping me. I don't like ripping Rosie, though. I like ripping you.
Speaker 1: It's in my contract to rip you. No, I don't.
Speaker 11: I like ripping Beth, my favorite love from Yellowstone. Yeah, you'd watch wouldn't you. Oh yeah, yeah yeah DCF Saint Louis park.
Speaker 3: Amen brother a Canadian woman man bro who bought a lottery ticket lost it and then for good that she even had ever bought it, didn't know she'd won fifty million dollars until the lottery officials showed up at her front door. They used credit card proof of purchase, surveillance, video footage, and in person interviews to confirm that she was the winner. Went to her house and told her she'd won fifty million dollars.
Speaker 6: Since when wait, you said that's right? Wait wait a minute, it's so nice there. Okay, they track you down and be like, hey, look you won this. You better not screw this up. Uh, that would not happen here. Certain that would be if the deadline passes and you haven't signed the back of your ticket and gone down to the old headquarters, you ain't getting it.
Speaker 3: No care an engineer had to wait till January to claim your prize. A standard policy was a wait thirty days after the claim is publicized. But yeah, yeah, they they had to track her down and they do.
Speaker 1: Dang wow, man, that's gotta be almost better than actually checking the numbers like you just get a random knock on your door and it's fifty million dollars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean imagine like you're having a day, just any kind of day. Maybe you like.
Speaker 3: You got asked on a date by an older gentleman who used to be on TV to go to Perkins and you had to say yes because you ain't eight in a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're willing to put out for a chicken tender.
Speaker 4: I know you're going to have to.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, hey, can we go back for a second. Did you say credit this scenario, I can't.
Speaker 6: I can't relate to it because there's no way roses been to a person in the last forty years.
Speaker 1: So you can buy lottery tickets with credit cards in Canada?
Speaker 6: Or did she just make another purchase at that gas station with a credit card and then they tracked.
Speaker 4: It's a good point. It doesn't specify.
Speaker 6: It because you can't hear. You can't hear it's cash, right, cash is king. I feel weird though, carrying cash. I'm just like, you never need it unless you're paying playing cards, right then you got to break out some cash.
Speaker 1: Otherwise, who cares you play them? You play cards all the time. All the time. I want to play right now, I got the itch, I want to scratch it. You know, well, then do it? Get that deck out. Calm down, Jesus said, though, yeah, you said it man.
Speaker 6: The final four is Saturday, number one Era Zona versus Number one Michigan, and then Yukon versus Illinois. Those are the two final four semi finals, then the final Monday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'll be great, Go Arizona. What really matters, though, is this we.
Speaker 3: Never heard of a book called Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds.
Speaker 1: No, no, me neither.
Speaker 4: It sounds like a hell of a title that didn't listen to this. Extraordy Popular Delusions in the Madison Craus is an early study of crowd psychology by Scottish journalist Charles McKay. First published in eighteen forty one. The book is publicized by the Subjects of McKay's debunking include alchemy, crusades, duels, economic bubbles, fortune telling, haunted houses, The Drummer of Tedworth? Who the hell is the Drummer of Tedworth?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 4: The guy that might be the guy who led him out of Drummer of Tedworth is a case of an alleged poultrygeist manifest in West County Country of England.
Speaker 1: I thought it was some random drummer in a band. Yeah, I was like, what the hell, man, and.
Speaker 4: Leave me alone, just playing my playing my skins over here. Something that's got you by the throat.
Speaker 1: He's gonna kill me.
Speaker 4: Anyway, you might like this core.
Speaker 3: It's called The Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds and it basically debunks everything fun.
Speaker 1: That's your kind of book. Well again, when I was at MLA with the kidd a couple of days ago, I bought a book and I when I was purchasing it, I literally said to myself, am I actually ever going to read this? Or am I just buying it because I want to believe that I'm going to what was the industry?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 6: You know, I mean, I'm supporting the industry, and I'm like, look, this would actually be helpful, But I'm like, am I actually going to read this?
Speaker 1: Am I going to crack this open? It was an actual physical book, not an audio book. A book. What book was it? If I did it by oja, it does matter. We have that book in my house. I remember, have you read it. No, did they get to the bottom of who killed Nicole? And it says I did it with a little tiny if in the bottom of the corner. If I did it? What an unbelievable idea we needed the cash man?
Speaker 4: Is that co directough? Yes, this link is for john uh yeah, as in bony Bones.
Speaker 1: Yes, so we join us.
Speaker 9: We can have him on if we want, if you will, I just if I figured if he's gets up early and oh.
Speaker 3: Oh I see what you're saying. Okay about it, thank you, thank you, okay, And to prove that he's actually something.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's there. I believe in him.
Speaker 4: Did they fly in last night or today?
Speaker 1: Yesterday? Yesterday? Ye? Are you at their house watching their dog? Yes, sir? Then they went yeah, oh yeah, they trust you.
Speaker 4: You ruined those sheets yet?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah? Zero point zero seconds after they left the door, the dog get high yet not yet, No, but she's got she's probably rolling up right.
Speaker 4: Know, you've been parading around in Johnny's BBDs.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he has a player. Are they still a thing BBDs? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I bet I bet yeah, I bet tyy?
Speaker 1: Why like does the brand still exist?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 1: I don't know anybody that wears him.
Speaker 6: Well, not that I asked for people's underwear brands on a regular basis.
Speaker 1: Pictures in general. You want to know, Yeah, you can still buy him, you can.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you want to know my underwear brand of choice?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Commando? Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, hair and skin.
Speaker 1: You you don't wear ondies. He wears h and s.
Speaker 4: Why don't you come over here? Turns of the damp and moist?
Speaker 1: Oh god, you got a weird Wiener. Dude, Why do you have to cross the line. You don't know where the line is? Everything to keep it vague.
Speaker 4: We're over here being scientists.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he hasn't been in Weird Wiener in a decade. Leaves that's his old band.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right. We had no hits.
Speaker 1: You're a sweaty undercarriage. Yes, I do so what.
Speaker 4: I'm fifty five. I'm lucky to be alive the while.
Speaker 6: They're off until tomorrow when they host the Vancouver Canucks at seven o'clock.
Speaker 1: They have eight games to go. The Minnesota wilddo. But what really matters is this.
Speaker 4: We got you a break. I'll tell you more bye after this.
Speaker 1: I'm the fan, all right.
Speaker 6: More of what really matters scores and stats around the World of Sports. Chris will change your life with something else.
Speaker 4: I'm changing lives over here right now.
Speaker 6: Tiger Woods told the authorities he was looking at his phone and changing the radio station in his.
Speaker 1: SUV before he is rollover crash last Friday.
Speaker 6: Q The authority said he was quote sweating profusely and lethargic and slows us. He did pass the breathalyzer like we talked about a couple of days ago, but he refused to do the urine test, and during the field sobriety test, the authority said he was.
Speaker 1: Limping and stumbling.
Speaker 4: He was due to pimp.
Speaker 1: And his eyes were bloodshot and glassy.
Speaker 6: A deputy found two hydro codone pills that he said in his pants pocket. The arraignment scheduled for April twenty third in Florida. He entered a not guilty plea yesterday for misdemeanor duy. He also announced yesterday that he is stepping away from golf and everything else to seek treatment.
Speaker 4: Do you hear what he said about the pill? No, dse ain't mine.
Speaker 1: He said that that's the quote lis, Wow, who putty is here? Where is that? Can't be mine? I forgot about that hang, uh here it is?
Speaker 7: How did this get in here?
Speaker 1: He's playing a frank con me.
Speaker 6: Honestly, it's not mine.
Speaker 1: One of the best pump.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't remember.
Speaker 3: I was in the hotel room somewhere and I turned on the TV at the right time and he was in the hot tub with a lot of and his toes.
Speaker 4: How did this get in here?
Speaker 1: Playing it frant.
Speaker 4: Look on his face when he says, you're right.
Speaker 1: To me, I should be mad, doesn't understand why.
Speaker 10: That's what's the big deal. Yeah, it's such a good yeah, nice mouth back.
Speaker 4: You didn't think anybody ever said I shagged her.
Speaker 1: Before that moment. I wonder if that is like a common British.
Speaker 4: Ones god Man and Elizabeth, Oh my god, look at her.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: He's the snake to my mongoose, or the mongoose to my snake.
Speaker 1: Either way, it's bad. I do new animals brilliant. It doesn't get better than that.
Speaker 3: Like for Dumb and Dumber. They're dumb and they're out of control and that's funny. But there's some some intelligence to how dumb that is.
Speaker 1: Uh, yeah, no, you're right. What really matters though, he is this nice shake a rutting. Those movies are all times.
Speaker 3: Jesse Livermore ran away from home as a boy. He had five dollars and he turned that into one hundred million dollars trading stocks just by.
Speaker 4: Reading prices now when he was five.
Speaker 3: As he grew older, at one point he bought all the cotton in the United States, and the President personally invited him to the White House, asking him to save the country by selling his position.
Speaker 1: What the hell?
Speaker 4: Yeah about all the cotton in the country.
Speaker 1: How is it possible?
Speaker 4: Yeah, hm hmm, just he Livermore, American stock trader.
Speaker 1: Which President?
Speaker 4: But do do do you?
Speaker 11: Did?
Speaker 4: I dont sorry no, I just said President today you find it?
Speaker 1: How do you have one hundred million back? Then? That's like that's a that's an unbelievable amount of money for that time.
Speaker 3: Following the end of World War One, Livermore secretly cornered the market in cotton. It was only an intervention from President Woodrow Wilson, prompted by a call from the United States Secretary of Agriculture, who asked him to the White House for a discussion, that stopped his move. He agreed to sell back the cotton at break even. Thus preventing a troublesome rise in the price of cotton. When asked why he had cornered the market on cotton, Livermore replied to see if I could, mister president.
Speaker 1: That's wow, wow, yeah, how do you sell it back at break even? I mean that's that's some relity. Yeah, some money. Yeah, you did everything you could to be in that position.
Speaker 6: You just break even? No, make money, no way, man, Look, I'll help out the country. But yeah, but I did all this work, amie a few casinos.
Speaker 3: In twenty four to twenty five he engaged in market manipulation, making ten million dollars in trading wheat and corn in a battle with Arthur W. Cutton, and engineered a short squeeze on the stock of Piggly Wiggly.
Speaker 1: Wasn't like a store still is it?
Speaker 10: Still is?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah for sure. Really yeah, it's like a regional thing. Yeah, nothing better than a squeeze on the old pig Wiggly.
Speaker 4: By the way, do it man, please, sir, get your hand off my big yeah website.
Speaker 1: It's very nice. Well, tank, you which one?
Speaker 6: We can get pig points for your rewards? Shine shine, I've got chop, Yes you do. Yeah, you have enough to You have enough to buy the jet there's Yeah, you have a lot of those. Yeah, you get called to the White House, Chris, you have a monopoly and pig points. Yeah, for the good of the country, give them all back and break even price.
Speaker 4: Please, for God's sake, swash your hands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, take a shower, buddy, you have pig points all over you. You.
Speaker 6: Alexander Vetchkin, he scored twice getting to thirty goals, actually thirty one, but he crossed the thirty goal mark for the twentieth season, extending his record. The next closest is Mike Gartner, who did it seventeen times, twenty seasons of thirty or more goals. The only time Alexandrovchkin did not get to thirty sauce was one his rookie season. Nope, last year, Nope, twenty twenty, twenty twenty, the COVID shortened season. He had twenty four goals in forty five games, so he was easily going to get there. But that's the only time in his career he has not hit thirty. Wow the nuts every other season except for twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: What really matters, excuses, What really matters is.
Speaker 4: This the city of Butta m h your da.
Speaker 3: In the city of Pest merged in eighteen seventy three and became Sauce.
Speaker 4: You can do this, thank the capital of Hungary. How about that they merged.
Speaker 1: If you would just guess Pest Butter, I would have laughed. Really, yeah, that's rock got all his pig points.
Speaker 7: They're still separated by the bridge to Buddha and Peschek.
Speaker 1: Oh really, I did not know. Yeah, I think it's Pash. I think that's how they said over there. I've never heard that. I have not heard that either. H I could be wrong. No, I don't. Thanks. Yeah, brother, you're never wrong.
Speaker 7: It's a great city, one of my favorites in Europe?
Speaker 1: Is it really? Yeah?
Speaker 7: I partied hard there, man, they they It was a Wednesday night and the club was packed.
Speaker 1: You were going up on a Tuesday. It was going up on Tuesday, Wednesday, eight, Thursday, any day? Brother, Yeah, Oh, it's beautiful. Alexander Rovetchin is forty years old. Rights.
Speaker 6: How many players have scored thirty or more at age forty or more?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, no, Gordi, how hello, Gurdi? Why none besides him? Fourteen two. It is four, and Gordi, how is one of them? Saw So? Yes, he's the fourth. Avetkin's the fourth. What really matters is this, Well, I can buy that book on.
Speaker 3: Which one the extraordinary Popular Delusions and Madness? Well, I'm going to be full of weird facts for you guys here.
Speaker 1: Pretty quick, White can't wait.
Speaker 3: James Smithson, you might know him as the founding donor of the Smithsonian Institution, never visited the United States or had any known tie to the country.
Speaker 1: Mm, why don't we give him so much credit?
Speaker 11: Then?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Why do we have a the museum named after him? Because he donated cash?
Speaker 6: So he liked the pursuit of science and knowledge and art or whatever, but didn't like America.
Speaker 1: Had never been here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, He's like, someday they're going to invite plans and invent planes and I'm on dig those, So we need a place to put them.
Speaker 1: Oh, so Smithson and then the Smithsonian, and.
Speaker 4: This is where it all comes together.
Speaker 3: Then he stood up at the poker towl and table and called everybody terrible names.
Speaker 1: That's him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, same guy, same guy.
Speaker 6: He walked barefoot down thirty five w and his Max said, last week. Nothing funnier than white guys doing that to each.
Speaker 1: Other, especially if he had a powdered wig on.
Speaker 4: Why wasn't the wig enough stunk so that they stayed down? Stayed down?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think they.
Speaker 4: I bet they smelled pungent. They smelled bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody reeked. Where got a lot of ebody reeks.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you didn't have to say that.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, man, you hate me.
Speaker 4: I love you so much. I'm trying to make you better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, be nice of that. Hurried up a little bit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, foxes here, we'll do the news in a second.
Speaker 4: Was about furries on the show yesterday.
Speaker 6: By the way, we all were because the same are essentially having a furry day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, somebody asked me about that.
Speaker 7: They're a deep community here in Minneapolis. They think they have the furry migration here every year.
Speaker 4: Somebody at the concert last night said to me, why did none of you think that was weird? Like, you're right, I think about it. None of us said, wait a minute. They were eating eating what do you call it? Fruit snacks off the floor, fruit roll up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, none of us what. Yeah, they're always at the conventions. There's a there was an anime convention over the weekend. There's a ton of furries into relative Yeah h Parker, Hello of my furry friends.
Speaker 7: What's your first SONA first? So that's what they they call it. Yeah, one in my backyard?
Speaker 1: Really? Oh my god, good for you? Are you leaving it?
Speaker 4: I need that.
Speaker 1: I need to be better. No, we're taking it with us.
Speaker 4: Can you put it in my yard?
Speaker 1: Sure? Who would you use it with? Are you moving to Palm Springs? No, I'm not. Are you putting over by you? Are you moving to.
Speaker 4: Paumla Anderson No?
Speaker 1: I think Abbot yelled at me once for saying that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he didn't like you.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, he doesn't listen. She hates me.
Speaker 6: We'll do the news in a second. Parker Fox is here. This is the power to morning show on the Fan.