Speaker 1: D double ub. Are we gonna play Name that tune? Is that we're gonna do here.
Speaker 2: We're actually gonna give away Trans Hiberian Orchestra tickets right now.
Speaker 1: Let's do that.
Speaker 2: Inta, we're gonna play a game, just not quite name that tune.
Speaker 3: At the moment.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that's the game.
Speaker 2: What we're gonna do is we're gonna play a little clip of a Christmas movie, a famous Christmas movie, and you're gonna have to guess what Christmas movie that is, and then you will win two tickets to see Tso they're coming to Target Center on December twenty eighth.
Speaker 3: And the best thing is is you're going to the early show.
Speaker 2: Okay, you don't gotta be out late at seven thirty pm town, You're going to three pm show and you can be in bed by seven thirty.
Speaker 1: Well, the great thing is you go to the show and then afterward you go down to where's the show at the estate? Target A Target Center? Okay, perfect. So much dining around there, there's so much, so much dining, so much dining.
Speaker 3: So much dining down there.
Speaker 1: Hoyts, Is Hoyts still down there?
Speaker 3: I think?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: J D Hoys J d hoys.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, if that's a great, good place to go, get you down there for the show and for dinner. You got to get on the phone six five one nine eight nine KWB and then we'll play a movie clip for you. And they're easy ones. If you've watched Christmas movies, you won't have any problem with this. You get it right and you're going to the show if you miss it today, I think we have these all this week.
Speaker 2: We do have them all this week, so no worries. You'll you'll get your chance to win tickets. I've seen trans I Beer in orchestra and concerts so many times. My family loves it, don't they like slap You're like, oh, they're great. They have like Pyro. It's like a rock show, but with Christmas music.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: I love it and I I've tried to convince my family to come up here and see it with me, but you know, it's always at the holiday time and they're too busy and they never do.
Speaker 1: We got somebody on the phone. Hi, what's your name? H vaya ya Rya? Yeah, I love that name.
Speaker 5: Ryan.
Speaker 1: Do you ever watch Christmas movies? I do? Okay, Ryan, going to play a clip of a Christmas movie. You got to tell me what it is?
Speaker 3: You ready, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Good luck.
Speaker 3: You're missing the point? What is the point?
Speaker 2: Scene?
Speaker 6: Isn't bleeding bleeding a scene? Kids have to see this place to know that it's here.
Speaker 2: Have a hard time hearing.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I'll play it for you again, turn it up. But that is and that is the best we can do. So here we go.
Speaker 3: Missing the point? What is the point?
Speaker 5: Scene?
Speaker 6: Isn't bleeding leaving a scene? Kids have to see this place to know that it's here.
Speaker 5: He just.
Speaker 1: No, they know? What do you think? And she may have hung up? Okay, let's go to somebody else here. We're doing our best. I'm not sure why the equipment is not feeding it down the phone, but you know, we did buy this. We bought this equipment at hobby lobby. We got a great deal on it, so we think it's pretty good. Clarence, let's go to Becca. Hi, Becca, Hi, you want to try?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 1: Okay? Good luck? Here you go. Becca.
Speaker 3: You're missing the point? What is the point?
Speaker 6: Scene isn't bleeding leaving a scene? Kids have to see this place to know that it's here.
Speaker 3: He just.
Speaker 2: No, what do you think, Becca, is it the Christmas or is it the Santa Claus?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yoh oh that's amazing. Could you hear it?
Speaker 7: Okay, it was really really quiet.
Speaker 1: Okay, we got to Is there a volume knob on that, Jenny? When you turn that up?
Speaker 2: Somehow you have volume knobs. It doesn't have to do with the phone line. It should be everything over there, and it's not your fault because the volumes all.
Speaker 3: The way up.
Speaker 1: Shout out, hobby lobby. We got this half price. So hey, congratulations Becky. You're going to Trans Siberian Orchestral what's the day of the show?
Speaker 2: December twenty eighth, that Target Center. You're going to the three pm Mattinee show.
Speaker 4: So my god, I've been wanting to go for years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a good. There's so good.
Speaker 4: The lights and how they snk it up with the music is phenomenal.
Speaker 3: It is so good.
Speaker 1: It is very cool. Congratulations Becca. What do you got going but you're welcome? What do you got going on today?
Speaker 7: Going to my first day at work?
Speaker 1: First day? Yes, you're starting a new job today. What a great way to start your new job by winning on Katie, But be what is your new what's your career field?
Speaker 3: The criminal justice system?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 1: Are you a cap or an attorney or a prosecutor or what.
Speaker 7: Do you do?
Speaker 3: Nah, I'll be in the back doing the paperwork. Cia.
Speaker 1: We appreciate, we appreciate what you do. Thank you, Becka, good luck on your first day.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: You're so welcome. Hey, check out our weekend in five photos. Every day or every Monday, we come in and just like you, we take a bunch of pictures over the weekend and we post them up online on Dave Ryanshow dot Com under each of our tabs, and you can also see him on Instagram Dave Ryan Show, follow and like and share. I don't know if you'd share. I don't know if you do that, but anyway, following like, we'd appreciate that. Coming right back on KDWB, are we gonna do name that tune next?
Speaker 2: You decide because you can either save your name that tune for Wednesday and we can play Wednesday instead, or we can do what we have scheduled at a twenty.
Speaker 1: Let's I'll surprise you.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, I'm on the edge of my seat.
Speaker 5: Yea.
Speaker 1: On Katie Hope you had a good weekend. I played a lot of Plants Versus Zombies on my Nintendo switch to It's such a good game. It is such a good game. I got absorbed into this and I was like just playing away on Plants versus Zombies all weekend.
Speaker 3: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: It's just your new addiction. This is your new animal crossing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. I mean a lot of people love Mario Kart. That's great, okay, but that related to that. And check out aur weekend and five photos on Dave ryanshow dot com or Instagram Dave Ryan Show. Shout out again to everybody who came to the live podcast of the Minnesota Goodbye. That was a ton of fun and we'll probably end up doing it again, probably a couple of times a year or something like that, so thank you for coming out. We raised twenty five hundred dollars, which is a lot, which was a lot. Shout out to Elliott from Dominoes. Yes, because Elliott from Dominoes really helped us get us somemoking deal on pizza. We had forty pizzas. I don't know what the ratio is. We had probably about a hundred people in the sky room and I said, I don't know what the ratio is for pizza per person, but we wanted to threw three slices per person. Baily ate seven slices, by the way, And yeah, the last thing that people should get an impression of is they come in to say hi and meet as we're like.
Speaker 2: Mister Bailey was the first one in line for the pizza when we told them to eat.
Speaker 1: You didn't see that, Are you serious?
Speaker 3: No? No, we had it.
Speaker 2: We had to yell at people to go eat the pizza because nobody would get out.
Speaker 3: But they were so shy. It was the Midwest, like, I don't want to be the first Minnesota nice. They're like, no, no, someone else, go fir.
Speaker 1: While I'll start it. We're gonna play name that tune. Here we go, name that too. The category today naughty naughty. There's some naughty songs out there. All of these songs allude to naughtiness. All of them were played or are played on Katie WB So you know them, you love them, and you sing along even though you might not have known what they were really talking about. Are you ready let's do it? Yes, David Bailey will bid first, and here we go. This song doesn't even try to hide the fact that it's naughty, with some very clear references to love making in the Animal Kingdom.
Speaker 5: Bailey, Oh, man, I know it based on the on the clue, but I'm not.
Speaker 3: Sure if I know the title of the song.
Speaker 5: So I'm gonna say for my own brain, I'm gonna say I can name that tune in three seconds.
Speaker 4: I had no clue and I guessed four seconds. So Bailey named that tune.
Speaker 3: Okay, sure.
Speaker 4: I know it.
Speaker 5: Oh gosh, you and me baby wear nothing but mammal. So let's do it like they do on the Discovery reach Out.
Speaker 1: Let me give that when you don't have the title, the title is the bad time.
Speaker 3: It's called to.
Speaker 4: It's if I could just say, oh, well, the song goes.
Speaker 3: The judge, I have a point.
Speaker 1: After huddling with the referees and look at the instant replay Cam, I'm gonna take away that point from you told me I have it.
Speaker 4: It's a good sorry, and he just took it back.
Speaker 1: He's a judge. Naughty naughty songs, Here we go. Moist is a word that most people don't like, but that's the basis of this song. That's the run down moist is a word most people don't like, but that's the basis of this song. That's the run down Vaunt.
Speaker 4: I think you gave me a good clue there, but I'm a little nervous. I'll say I can name that tune in three seconds, Bailey.
Speaker 3: I also said three seconds, so Von, name that tune.
Speaker 4: Sony Carpenter tears. And now what I thought that was?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 1: Run down? Get it? Get the clue? Run down?
Speaker 4: You said run I thought you were about to play some type of run DMCs.
Speaker 1: All right, Bailey, back to you on name that tune. All the songs are naughty naughty. Here's your clue. Red Velvet, Carrot, German, Chocolate, Angel Food.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm gonna say I can name that tune in one second.
Speaker 1: One second.
Speaker 4: I was also gonna say one, but Bailey, that tune.
Speaker 3: That's my boy Joe Jonas. That's Cake by the Ocean.
Speaker 1: By Naughty Naughty is the category. Wont you're up next? And here you go?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Could you whisper tantalizingly suggestive phrases into my ear, igniting a fervent inferno of desire and passion.
Speaker 4: One more time?
Speaker 1: Hey, could you whisper tantalizingly suggestive phrases into my ear, igniting a fervent inferno of desire and passion.
Speaker 4: Bailey, I think I can name that tune in two seconds.
Speaker 3: This a two seconds?
Speaker 5: So vont name that tune?
Speaker 3: Dot dirty?
Speaker 1: Hey, very good? Vont here we go? This one goes first to Bailey. Bailey, here we go. This song is so subtly naughty that you could almost singer. You could almost sing it around your grandmother in Florida. This song is so subtly naughty you could almost sing it around your grandmother in Florida. Bailey in Florida.
Speaker 3: What the heck?
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm gonna say I can name that tune in three seconds.
Speaker 4: I'm not confident. I guess force Bailey named that tune.
Speaker 3: That's I think it's just called whistle? Can I my whistle? Babey or blow my whistle?
Speaker 4: Let me know you need a final answer, Yeah, whistle.
Speaker 1: I'm okay. Vaunt You're gonna be next. Here we go. I want to treat you like a popsicle and m why not do it here on the carpet rather than on the temper pedic I want to treat you like a opstacle, and uh, why not do it here on the carpet rather than on the temperpedick vaunts.
Speaker 4: I think I can name that tune in two seconds.
Speaker 3: I also said two seconds, So Vaughn name that tune?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah?
Speaker 3: Is it just called lick?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I love up confident, But I know the song. It makes so good fantasy fantasy. Uh what what's your fantasy?
Speaker 1: You can see they move from the temper pedick down to the carpet.
Speaker 7: The temper pedic kind of like swallows you. You know, it's very cushy, naughty, naughty songs. Here we go, Bailey, you're bidding first this time. Oh wow, you really enjoyed that, and I'm very happy that you did. Oh wow, you really enjoyed that, and I'm very happy that you did.
Speaker 5: Jeez, Okay, I can name that tune in three seconds.
Speaker 4: I was gonna guess three seconds to name that tune.
Speaker 3: Okay, the sucos the stars come. That is I'm glad you came, Make you glad you came? Objection? Why the song is simply called glad you came?
Speaker 1: Well close enough? All right, fight a round, vont You're gonna bed first, and here you go. Are you ready for your clue? In the naughty naughty category? No, this song is not about a rodeo or a carousel, or a Mustang or an appaloosa, but it is about writing. No, this song is not about a rodeo, a carousel, or a Mustang or an appaloosa, but it is about writing.
Speaker 4: Vant I think I can name that tune confidently in one second?
Speaker 3: Oh man, I said, one second?
Speaker 2: Two?
Speaker 3: Okay, vont name that tune?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Here, that's Pony.
Speaker 1: What song do you want to hear when we come back from the break. We've got Bad Touch Tears, Cake by the Ocean, Talk Dirty Whistle? What's your fantasy? Glad you came? Or Pony, let's go U dirt you want to hear? Yes, okay, we'll do it next. A little while ago on Name that Tune, we had the song selection of Bad Touch Tears, Cake by the Ocean, Talk Dirty to me, whistle, what's your fantasy? Glad you Came? And Pony. I think we should play every single one of them. Yes, but we had to choose one, and we decided on this one. Jason Derulo on Katie w B four, we have a random stranger here in the studio that's wandered in this morning. That is Danielle. Hi, Danielle, how did you happen to get to the radio station this morning? You invited yourself, had security.
Speaker 3: She got here with her car dad day.
Speaker 1: Danielle just said, she said, can I come by the radio station and said hi, say hi? We love people that listen so much. We're like, yeah, please please.
Speaker 3: Come say hi. Please come on her face and she's like.
Speaker 1: Are you having a good time so far? Danielle, I am. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's a great scene behind the scenes she did.
Speaker 2: It's the same thing everyone says when they see us. She's like, wow, it really is small in here. Smaller and I started to sit down on each other's lap sometime.
Speaker 3: And I love it too.
Speaker 4: They're going to change the building.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they are going to change the building that changed it.
Speaker 4: But like remodel.
Speaker 1: Was twenty two years old, it's time for en upgrade and just as he ye kun kunk for the next year, can you imagine construction? Yeah, that's funny. So I want you to give yourself a hashmark or hold a finger up for every one of these that you will do in December, either that you have done or you will do Danielle wants your count. Also, here we go. Number one. Listen to holiday music. You will either do it or you have done it. Number two. Watch a holiday movie. Number three, go look at lights. Number four. Exchange presence with someone. Next one. Drink hot chocolate. Next one. Decorate a tree, next, put lights up, bake cookies, go to at least one holiday party, donate to charity, send a holiday card, wear holiday pj's, attend to religious service, display an activity scene, attend a holiday concert, or play secret Santa, build a snowman, kiss someone under the missiletoe.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna mark that one down. Is it's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Build a gingerbread house, make a snow angel. I get about half.
Speaker 3: Okay, I got ten.
Speaker 1: That's same with me, yeah fourteen? Wow, Jenny, what about you?
Speaker 3: I think I had ten as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not going to wear holiday pjs. I will go to a religious service, not get it displayed in nativity scene. I respect it, but I'm not going to a secret Sander.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: Build a snowman not likely, kiss someone under the mistletoe, gross, build a gingerbread house, no, And make a snow angel likely No.
Speaker 5: I want to be invited to a holiday party. So if you have one, let me know, please, I'm party.
Speaker 2: They usually don't get it together until January, so we'll probably find out a week before it happens in January, and then we'll know. And Dave is almost always in Colorado for some reason that week, and so he hasn't been able to come to the last two. And it's not his fault. It's just because we find out a week before.
Speaker 4: Because they wait to find out when Dave puts in the PTO.
Speaker 1: And then they book it.
Speaker 3: They're like, all right, he's gone.
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna do Dave's Dirt coming up in a second. We had a lot of things we got to cover on Dave's Dirt. Stay here. The Dave Ryan Show will do it next on Katie.
Speaker 5: W B.
Speaker 3: Every hour on Davester on Katie w B.
Speaker 1: Viking's won yesterday. They needed a big win and they got one against Washington. They beat them thirty one and nothing. We get a little, just a little snippet of fake Henner.
Speaker 3: Isy Frolls finds Oliver for a two touchdown day.
Speaker 1: And honestly, just the rhythm that was created for JJ the passing Davis perfect quick strike, Hockinson.
Speaker 7: Stays honestly touched it about it and might be an early fourth quarter.
Speaker 1: Dagger and the Packers won anything third and gold. It is Jacobs. Josh Jacobs is in chiefs lost last night. They did show Taylor briefly, at least once in the in the suite.
Speaker 2: What Selena Gomez there? I thought I was gonna say. I thought I thought I saw like some remarks that they were there together. So I was trying to see pictures of them, but I didn't say, which I know they've done like less of showing her out of respect to the really chip and then you.
Speaker 1: Know, right whatever, the Gophers are going to be in a bowl game. The Gophers will be in the Rate Bowl. They're playing the New Mexico Lobos, which are like a couple of divisions lower than our Big ten whatever, so it should be an easy win for the Gophers.
Speaker 2: The day after Christmas, well, speaking of Taylor's with the Life of a Show Girl did return to number one on the Billboard two hundred album chart for the eight non consecutive week, and Softy's boosted sales thanks to newly available sign CDs on black Friday apparently, and also just so you know, there is the tailor docuseries. The End of an Era comes out soon and you can experience this like streaming event for the eras her sixth episode docuseries streams exclusively on Disney Plus beginning Friday, December twelve.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, I saw the previews four it last night, so I was like, Oh, I really want to watch that oneun till it's cool.
Speaker 4: Plus it's going to crash.
Speaker 1: Watching it Disney Plus December twelfth. Yes.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Katy Perry has plans to release her eighth studio album in the first half of next year.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty six.
Speaker 5: She said she wrote and recorded music throughout her fabulous year breaking up with Orlando Bloom and then the dating and Justin Trudeau, et cetera, et cetera. Maybe going to space. She writes a song about going to space and then coming down and kissing the ground, So help me.
Speaker 3: I would love to hear it.
Speaker 2: I think she felt a little too bullied on mine to revisit that.
Speaker 3: I think she needs.
Speaker 5: To lean into like being campy, because then maybe she can kind of save it.
Speaker 3: I think she takes herself a little bit too seriously, in my humble opinion, I don't think.
Speaker 2: She actually does though with her concerts because I mean, Tony that's a friend of our show. He's gone to so many of her concerts and he shows me all the videos because he's always.
Speaker 3: Like super up close. He said that her concerts are.
Speaker 2: Phenomenal, really, and she did come to jingle Ball Day like five six of years or ago or something, and honestly, hers was like the most theatrical performance.
Speaker 3: She had, like big ornaments that she turned.
Speaker 1: Around in it came out of I totally agree. I mean, she did a great performance. She's a great performer, and sure Shaw are great, but I think that she has stumbled into the nickelback arena where it's popular to dislike them, even though there's really no reason to dislike her. I don't know. Some people said it's from American Island, how inappropriate she was, and then the space thing did not help. And then the meme that went around with like and I'm Janis and I'm Jenny's that didn't help her at all either.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Can we talk about Taylor Swift and the possible confirmed wedding date yet?
Speaker 2: We haven't talked about that, but I thought, well, no, we did talk about it last week that she apparently was like paid off someone to have her date.
Speaker 3: But I think that was prune false.
Speaker 4: Well I don't know if they proved it false, but if you don't know the story, there's a wedding venue in Rhode Island and it's like one of the best. I think it's on one of Forbes's lists for being the best wedding venue. Apparently the date that Taylor Swift wants is June thirteenth of next year, and you know, thirteen's her number, but apparently somebody already has that date at the venue. It's called Ocean House. So the rumors that Taylor paid this woman off not only to move her wedding but sign an NDA so that way, you know, Taylor Swift never gets exposed for it. But how do we know about it if because if she already wit and snitched, she's gonna get sue. You know, Taylor Swift gonna suit the hell out of her.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't I would sign something so quick if Taylor Swift was like, I need you to, I need your wedding date. Here's like a million dollars. Yeah, go on, like, hell yeah for a whole story and a million dollars Richard, Yeah, me and my future Beyonce.
Speaker 3: He can wait a contract that has Taylor Swift's name on it. Sign Yeah.
Speaker 1: So we don't often talk about Shirley Manson from the band Garbage, but she is in the news today because they're doing an outdoor show in Australia and Shirley Mansion stopped the show to go off on a guy who was thrown around a beach ball agains. She's like, we are not a circus, this is a concert, and she was been a bad mood and she suggested violence against him and the crowd turned against her. Here is a heavily added portion of her rant.
Speaker 7: If you're a.
Speaker 1: Big beach ball, I'm so scared of you, so thrilled by you.
Speaker 3: What achbag?
Speaker 8: Okay, literally makes me want to beg people to go over there and punch you in the face. It's disrespectful. A musicians had enough. We're fan of not getting taped. I'm a fanom of pum to play for ducebags like you. You're a mental man and a ridiculous hat.
Speaker 1: I literally want to ask people.
Speaker 3: To punch you in the face.
Speaker 1: And so the crowd was with her at first because they thought she was being funny. But it's a guy with a beach ball at a concert, which is what you expect at a Yeah, let him live. And so then she does another show and she apologized for the whole thing, but then she lost the crowd again when she went into another rand. Here is Shirley Manson from Garbage.
Speaker 3: They were trusted, but they're very it's very good. They only that.
Speaker 8: Kind of shocks me a little is that there's been more fascinate, re offending peaceful and it has twenty thousand Coliseian I would just like to remind you all who actually is important in this life?
Speaker 1: Maybe a peaceful that okay, kind of hard to understand her, but she The only reason I know any song by Garbage is because of rock band. The game rock band. Yes, and I think I'm paranoid.
Speaker 5: Important question when you play rock band, which one of the things do you play?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Drums every time?
Speaker 3: Drums every time. I'm trusting Jenny, I don't know that I've ever played I'll be honest. Back in the day, I did you did guitarvan?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Okay, I'm always the one who wants to sing because I think it's fine to watch the little thing go up.
Speaker 1: And it's so fun. And then it just kind of fell off and they maybe like Beatles, rock band and different rock bands. It was very cool. But then you know, your drum thing breaks and your guitar gets you know, the chord gets broken or whatever. Yeah, they should bring back rock band.
Speaker 3: They should.
Speaker 1: That was so cool.
Speaker 5: You hang out in the basement where the carpet's a little more plush, and you're like, hey, everybody, why don't we crack open a beer and we all play rock band.
Speaker 1: It's very true.
Speaker 2: The Golden Globe nominations were just announced about an hour ago, and so here are some of the nominees this year. Best Television Series for a Drama is The Diplomat, The Pit, Pluribus, Severance, Slow Horses, and The White Lotus.
Speaker 3: That's for drama.
Speaker 2: Best Television Series for Musical or Comedy is Abbot Elementary The Bear Hacks.
Speaker 3: I love that show.
Speaker 2: Nobody wants this also great show, only murders in the Building and the Studio.
Speaker 4: Abbit Elementary is a great show.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, I was gonna say, I always think of you when I see anything with that movie be Irt Show, because you always have talked about that.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 2: Best motion picture for a drama is Frankenstein Hamnet. It was just an accident, The Secret Agent, Sentimental Value and Sinners.
Speaker 3: And then we'll do one more.
Speaker 2: How about Best motion Picture for animated Arco Demon Slayer. There's much longer titled to that. I'm gonna skip that because it's really long. Ellio K Pop, Demon Hunters, Little Amelia.
Speaker 3: Or the Character of Rain and Zootopia two.
Speaker 4: Sorry, the Leo movie was terrible for Disney, like it.
Speaker 1: Opened it yet it was really Oh I.
Speaker 4: Don't remember what it made, but it was just like a complete fail.
Speaker 2: Well, the Golden Globes are happening in January eleventh, and Nicki Glazer will be hosting once again.
Speaker 5: Speaking of Disney, Disney World is getting its first Hallmark Christmas rom Come.
Speaker 9: I'm incredibly excited and so honored to share that I will be starring in the all new twenty twenty six Hallmark Christmas movie Holiday Ever After, a Disney World wish Come True, filming right here on location at Walt Disney World Resort.
Speaker 5: I think this sounds so Cute's Lacey, I don't know how to Stay You. Last name is Shabert or Shabbert. She's from Mean Girls. She's the one who's trying to make Fetch happen. And now she's been in a ton of different holiday movies, and this one's going to be at disney World, which, like when I was working at disney World, I wished I was a part of, like a little love story that happened in the park.
Speaker 3: Sounds great.
Speaker 5: They're going to show them like riding Jungle Cruise and fallen in love, and like riding Small World and falling in love.
Speaker 3: How fun is that? I think that sounds good for disney World. Exactly, a huge ad for disney World.
Speaker 1: All right, that is your dirt. It just brought to you by six point two injured Heimer Lammers in