Speaker 1: You're listening to kf I Am six forty the Bill Handles show on demand on the iHeartRadio f HI I Am six forty Bill Handle Here a Saturday morning, well.
Speaker 2: Into the new year.
Speaker 1: We only have a couple of hundred actually three hundred and something days shopping days till Christmas, so we're getting close again.
Speaker 2: And welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: And as always, if you are interested in asking me, the lawyer extraordinary with a deep, vast knowledge of the law. Actually it's not particularly deep and it's not particularly vast, but I like to think so. The phone number here is eight hundred five to two zero one five three four. That's eight hundred five two zero one five three four. And of course first hour out top of the hour, no phone calls up, which means that you're not going to be put and you're not going to get a busys signal, which sometimes happened when we have a full board, and as hit or miss, sometimes I'm asking for phone numbers, and because I don't have enough calls coming in, sometimes I'm asking for phone numbers. I give you phone numbers only because it's habit and I do have a full board, and sometimes we just have a full board, and I don't even.
Speaker 2: Bother asking for phone calls.
Speaker 1: They give you the phone numbers, so right now, great time to call the numbers eight hundred five to zero one five three four, eight hundred five two zero one five three.
Speaker 2: Four And man, the lines are pouring in.
Speaker 1: Not quite so feel free and I'll be more than happy to answer your question hopefully make you miserable, which makes me feel great. It's marginal legal advice, and I love telling you you have absolutely nothing. As a matter of fact, this is handle on the law, marginal legal advice where I tell you you have absolutely no case.
Speaker 2: I mean as often as I can. All right.
Speaker 1: In twenty twenty two, of course, you remember, we all remember the shooting in Uvalde, Texas inside that elementary school, and the cops showed up within a few minutes and as the shooter who was later killed. As the shooter had gone into a classroom and then another classroom and point blank was shooting at and killing and wounding the students and a couple of teachers. The police show up and wait seventy seven minutes before storming the classroom, and they could hear the shots on the other side of the door. And the police were gutless wonders as this was playing out in real time and we were watching it happened, and so you figure these cops who had a duty to go in there and had a duty to try to save the children, did nothing for seventy seven minutes. And most of us who were watching this, who looked at it on video and you've seen it on YouTube, are thinking these cops should be tried. I mean, this is a crime. Well, yeah, it is a crime. It is a crime.
Speaker 2: Morally, and it is a crime legally.
Speaker 1: Now one police officer is being charged, one cop of all of them, and it's a school officer. That means it's a police, a peace officer on the school premises, not the police coming in from the police departments outside.
Speaker 2: Adrian Gonzalez, he arrives.
Speaker 1: At the scene, the teener, the teenager saw a silent assailant is still outside the building and didn't try to engage or distract him coming in, even when the teacher pointed out, look at this guy, and he did nothing. He only went inside after the damage had been done, according to the prosecutor, and he is being charged.
Speaker 2: He's being charged now.
Speaker 1: Defense attorneys are disputing those accusations. One of two officers charged this one's going to trial, sorry about that, disputed that he did nothing, saying he radioed for more help and he evacuated children and his other police officers arrived, but the shooting was still continuing on and he had a duty to storm the building. And which usually happens with active shooters. They stormed the building. And then whenever the active shooter is fingered out as to which room, which office, which classroom the shooter the active shooters in, they just storm it.
Speaker 2: They just bang, break.
Speaker 1: Down the door, and simply attack what's going on inside.
Speaker 2: He didn't do it.
Speaker 1: And if you look at tactics that have changed rather dramatically, and that is exactly what I said, is the police officers who hear anything on the other side, or who are told that there is a crime being committed and people kids, especially when you're talking about elementary schools, can you imagine that being shot up? They have to storm. Now that is the new policy, but that's a policy that was in place in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: That was in place.
Speaker 1: Now usually what ended up happening, or prior to that, they'd call swat, swat would be outside, and their negotiations would happen calling in, the calling and the shooter.
Speaker 2: They don't do that anymore.
Speaker 1: If there is an active shooter inside, they're going to just go for it.
Speaker 3: So it's.
Speaker 1: It's heartbreaking. Kids died who shouldn't have died. It's that simple. Okay, let's take some phone calls here. Joan, Hello, Joan, welcome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hi Bill, I am my daughter. We have a case. You know, you see these cases on Facebook, you know, sue cohls or whatever for invading your privacy, and one came up that she more than qualifies for. It's a MEDA case and it's for teenagers who were mentally damaged by Facebook. And okay, what do you mean case metam et a.
Speaker 2: It's oh, okay, got it's oh okay.
Speaker 3: Got it. It's a class actually.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's case against MADO. Okay, so understood.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I filled out the paperwork for her and sent it in. They sent the legal forms. And my daughter is on a boat. She works on a ship, and she's pretty hard to get a hold of. And she had told this legal firm that I could fill out the paperwork for her getting the authorization. But they're being a little weird about it and want her to do it, and there's a deadline and I just don't.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, Just.
Speaker 1: To make it real simple, let's just go practical here, all right. Do you have access to a phone. Do you talk to her?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, there is there internet on the phone?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 1: Okay, why doesn't she just why don't Why doesn't she just fill out the paperwork and send it and send it to the email and then you send it in have her sign it with one of those docus signed the DOCU sign programs and sign it. Why wouldn't you do that? Then all this problem is over. And if the law firm isn't jumping on this, you get a self another law firm, or you call them up and you say, this is something's really wrong.
Speaker 4: Here, got it?
Speaker 3: That's what I'll do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what you do.
Speaker 1: And by the way, if she doesn't join the class action lawsuit, she can sue individually. She can opt out of the class action lawsuit. Okay, so there's a couple of ways of going. But just let's get let's get practical here for a moment. Please just have her fill out the paperwork and it doesn't matter what anybody says.
Speaker 3: We've tried a lot of that. It's been a back and forth kind of me.
Speaker 2: It's been back and forth.
Speaker 1: The paperwork is filled out by her, signed by her, and the law firm is not accepting it.
Speaker 3: No, they keep saying that they're sending her emails.
Speaker 1: Now just a delay. Okay, Well, then you send it to her. Then you get a copy of it. You know, you just just tell.
Speaker 2: Her law firm, I want a copy of it, I want the application, and they're going to give it to you. Yeah, I mean, there's no other way of doing that. Wow.
Speaker 1: All right, let me tell you a little bit about Handle on the Law dot com. I Handle on the Law dot com is a website, obviously, and it's a referral service for lawyers in the world of personal injury.
Speaker 2: And here's what happens.
Speaker 1: You are caught, you're in a car accident it's not your fault, or a slip and fall, or you're a big box store and a big box falls on your head. You have a personal injury case. And so you hear advertisements. You see advertisements. They're on TV, they're on the internet, they're on websites, and you hear them on the radio.
Speaker 2: Who do you go to?
Speaker 1: Who do you trust in terms of a lawyer representing you? That's why I created.
Speaker 2: Handle on the Law dot Com. These lawyers are.
Speaker 1: Vetted and if there's a phone call, if there's a problem, I make the phone call. I'm the one that calls a lawyer's office and I say, Okay, what's going on. I've got an unhappy camper here. That's what Handle on the Law dot Com does. So if you have been in an accident that is not your fault and you need representation, which you do because if you've been banged up, man, you know you don't want to leave this on the table. Go to handle on the Law dot Com. Handle on the Law dot Com. This is Handle on the Law AM sixty forty. Handle here and welcome back. Phone number eight hundred five two zero one five three four. Eight hundred five two zero one five three four is the number, and welcome back to Handle on.
Speaker 2: The Law Marginal Legal Advice. All right, Steve, your turn, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 5: Steve, Yes, sir, yeah, yeah. Have they looked any further into the situation that were maybe a school employee like a genre or electrician possibly even a teacher might be a trained and qualified to carry to carry conceal.
Speaker 1: No, you know, that is a very good question, and that has a lot to do with the jurisdiction and certain mainly school districts in the south southern part of the United States. First of all, open carry, so anybody can carry a weapon, any adult can carry a weapon. Usually you can't carry a weapon on school grounds. That's generally where the line is drawn. However, there are a lot of people and I'm included, that are thinking exactly the same lines that you are, that school employees, as you said, janitors and teachers be armed and trained to deal with an active shooter. So as of this point there isn't any place in the country to my knowledge, but pretty good I have to tell you what. Yeah, yeah, And they have looked at it and it's being considered by legislators across the country.
Speaker 2: Had one more question of Medicare question right, yes.
Speaker 5: Well, on the Medicare there's a special number on the Medicare card. My question on the Medicare once that your name and that number, it's a series of the letters and numbers to identify are you on the Medicare card? Once that's in the system, isn't the system answer linked? Like I walked into a doctor's office front and desk and they brought my name.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so. No, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I think they have to call or they have to go into the Medicare system.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's linked automatically. I think they have to go into it. Unless so, if you go in the second time, it probably is. I don't think the first time it is. If they have it all on your the record is there. Yeah, if the doctor already has that information, yeah, then it's linked. But other than that, no, it's not a link. It's just the information is there. In other words, you know it's on it's on your chart, and there it is. But just to be really careful, because I'm pretty careful about my Medicare because I hit sixty five, what I do and in terms of the numbers, just in case, So what I do is that I had my Medicare number tattooed on my butt. Now it had to go backwards because I'm looking in the mirror to make sure it's right. So it's it's a little complicated, all right, Oh, Katrina Hi, Katrina.
Speaker 6: Hello, Yes, an ha HA in Fullerton, and they are responsible for replacing the roofs and also doing yearly maintenance on them. And during the reigns people's roofs had leaked, they had caused damage inside the properties. The HIA is playing for the repairs of it, but none of the damage that was done from the leak. You move inside, there are places.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it's responsible, Okay, probably.
Speaker 2: Probably probably the h o A.
Speaker 1: But I'm assuming you have insurance, correct, you have either home or Renner's insurance.
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 6: But they have denied it.
Speaker 3: They said, why would they know what?
Speaker 2: They deny it because the h o A.
Speaker 1: They say, the h o A is responsible and therefore they're denying it, right, Yes, Yeah, Well that's I don't think that's the way it works. I think you get insurance come hell or high water. Because if let's say a burglar comes in right and trash is your place, can they deny it and say, oh, it's the burglar's responsibility.
Speaker 2: I you just first of all, you got.
Speaker 1: To fix it, obviously, have to fix it, and then you go after the HOA and you look at the c CNRS because when you say they are responsible. Have you have you looked at the c cnrs, because under the c cnrs, and I'm just I don't have them in front of me. And this is California, Fullerton is in Orange County. I they can say we're only responsible for the repairs and you must buy insurance. Now, the insurance companies can't come back and say the HOA is responsible because right there it's clearly said we're not responsible. They're not.
Speaker 2: Effectively the insurance.
Speaker 1: Company are saying the HOA is quote primary insurance and that and they're saying that's why we're denying, which by the way, is a CROC.
Speaker 2: But you got to get it fixed.
Speaker 1: And if there's a bunch of if there are a bunch of you where the property damage occurred, you all get together and you sue them. But look at the look at look at the HOA. You have to read the you have to read the ccnrs. The problem with those ccnrs and you're handed the CCNRS when you buy a condo or the owner when the condo or the apartment is rented, it's usually a condo owned by someone else, they have a copy of the CCNRS. And now you're talking to the owner and now it's and these things are pages and pages long. I mean they can be little books. I remember the hoa that I have on my property. I have a house, but it's part of an hoa community, and man, I go. You know, I'm a lawyer, granted a bad one, but I'm a lawyer and I go through it and I can't understand three quarters of it. So you know, what, do I tell you all the good luck in the world. Hey, if you or someone you love lives with chronic pain or trauma or the kind of aftermath that no one talks about, I'm going to suggest you listen to The Pain Game Podcast. Season three just wrapped up, and this is raw, unfiltered conversation about chronic illness and trauma, survival and what it really takes to keep going when your body and your life are changed forever by this. And season four is just beginning and it's launching the first week of February. The Pain Game Podcast takes a new turn. This is where pain meets true crime the aftermath, because the story doesn't end when the headlines fade. It lives on and the bodies, the minds, the families, the communities that are left behind. It's hosted by Lindsay Soprano, who lives with CRPS and this is one of the most painful chronic conditions known. And this show dives into the long tale of trauma and justice and loss and survival. Every episode holds space for truth. Every conversation ends with hope, because this isn't just about pain. It's about giving pain purpose. I know that sounds a little counterintuitive, but it really is about giving pain purpose. It's The Pain Game Podcast. Wherever you get your podcasts, follow along on the social at the Pain gamepodcast dot com.
Speaker 2: The Pain Game Podcast. This is I Handle on the Law.
Speaker 7: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from kf I AM six forty.
Speaker 2: PFI.
Speaker 1: Handle here a Saturday morning, eight hundred five two zero one five three four eight hundred five two zero one five three four number to call. Let's get back to more Handle on the Law Marginal Legal Advice where I tell you, whatever your name is, that you have absolutely no case hopefully.
Speaker 2: Braiden, Hi, Braiden, welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: You know something's going on with a little bit of a delay here, and I don't understand what Braiden you're there, Sam, What is going on with these calls?
Speaker 2: Doesn't it seem to be okay? Should be good, Braiden.
Speaker 1: Unless you're in we're gonna are we in here at toilet flesh in a minute because we're on a delay. I mean, Braiden may not understand that. But what you're listening to on the radio is after I am or we are talking just in case you say you know wonderful things that we don't want.
Speaker 2: Anybody to hear.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll put Brandon on hold because he's got a good question. Actually, Oh Carol, Hi Carol, welcome, Hi Bill.
Speaker 2: Yes, ma'am my mother in law.
Speaker 3: My mother in law is in her mid eighties and she fell and broke her femur about five months ago. The surgeons they put a plate in her arm with screws, and within a month approximately, she had bent the plate and the screws ripped.
Speaker 2: Out of the bone.
Speaker 4: How she do that?
Speaker 3: And they they said they'd never really have this happen. And she thinks maybe sleeping rolling over on her side.
Speaker 2: Did she play tennis?
Speaker 1: And so no play highlights a great sport that can really do it. Pickleball also is a strong one. Racketball, not it works. Lacrosse is a possibility on none of those.
Speaker 4: Right now.
Speaker 3: She's in her eighties and smoked a good part of her life.
Speaker 1: Okay, couldn't be all right, So there she is with her armall screwed up, and the plate and the screws unscrewing, the plate bending.
Speaker 2: Uh, that's a problem. So let's go on with the story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's a really painful injury. So they she went back to the doctor earlier, like I think last week, and they said that, yeah, the bones didn't hold the screws and that this isn't something that normally happens, and the logical choice is to go back in and replace the plate, and they wanted to do it pretty much that day or in the morning, and she kind of got the vibe and my husband had the vibe that something wasn't done correctly. So she's she does not go through surgery very well. She usually, you know, she's afraid she's not going to make it through surgery, and so she's scared and doesn't do well post surgery at all. But now she can't. She's in a lot of pain and she can't lift her arm. Okay, So I'm just kind of wondering if there's any inkling of maybe some type of malpractice there.
Speaker 2: How I wouldn't know. At this point. You don't know.
Speaker 1: You don't know, and the only way you're going to know is go to another physician, another orthopedic surgeon. You can go to a medical malpractice attorney who will refer her to a doctor that specializes in this, an orthopedic surgeon. So you have two choices. I would go to the lawyer, not because I'm a lawyer. It's because the lawyer knows enough and knows to go to the doctor directly, so you don't have to figure out which doctor and they'll tell you, yeah, there's enough there for a malpractice case, or there isn't, because malpractice cases.
Speaker 2: A fact have to be certified.
Speaker 1: I mean, a doctor has to sign off on medical malpractice cases. And then you find out now the fact that they wanted to fix it immediately, Yeah, that is a red flag. I would think, wait a minute, this isn't one of those where you're talking about a heart issue where you got to go in like that day my dad, for example, I had blockage in his heart one of his arteries, and man, that was diagnosed in the afternoon.
Speaker 2: The next morning he was in surgery.
Speaker 1: Because that could have gone any time, but this doesn't seem to be the case, and so yeah, it's time for you to explore what's going on now.
Speaker 2: The other issue is if it can be fixed.
Speaker 1: And she chooses not to go into surgery, that is a big mitigating factor when you're asking for damages because all you got to get is money on this stuff. That's it, nothing more. Now they can't get a new arm there. If it is malpractice, she'll certainly get it fixed. But you know, there's a lot of issues here, and she's in her aighties and doesn't do well. My father in law broke his shoulder, but he had congenital heart failure and he elected not to go into surgery and the surgeons agreed because he probably wouldn't get out of anesthesia.
Speaker 2: So a lot of moving parts here. He needs.
Speaker 1: You need some medical information and I would check out a medical malpractice attorney my opinion, but you can go directly to.
Speaker 3: A doctor, Okay. I was just curious, do you think since she's part of Kaiser and has to go to Kaiser, it would make it wouldn't matter if she.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't matter. No, no, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter going to another surgeon just to ascertain whether it is whether it is medical malpractice or it could be, doesn't matter which a physician had done the original surgery. I'm a member of Kaiser. The only thing you do with Kaisers you have to go into arbitration. You generally don't go to court, but you know, if it's a medical malpractice, you got something there.
Speaker 2: So that's what I would do. Was that good advice? Actually it was all right.
Speaker 1: You got to calendar that one, because I think I think that was pretty good advice. Gohell or high water, John, Hi John, Welcome, Good morning Bill.
Speaker 7: So in September I purchased a car on a Saturday from a used car from a new car dealership. On Monday, I go to my credit union, get a check overnight to the dealer. About a month later, I get a notification from some lender I've never heard of that the dealer has assigned the loan to this other lender and now they want payment. Of course, I ignored it, assuming that the credit union check had been cashed by the dealer. M h In December we find out that the dealer has not registered the vehicle in canswered ownership of the vehicle to our name because they didn't get a bin terification because I gets whatever.
Speaker 1: So his car is not registered to you, and I'm assuming it's still registered to the dealer.
Speaker 2: All right, So the dealer is still loaning the car. Okay, dealer owns a car.
Speaker 1: You're driving around with a dealer's car, but the union, I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: I'm on the hook for two loans.
Speaker 2: Now, okay, well hang on a minute.
Speaker 3: Both.
Speaker 2: Okay, you signed based on purchasing the car.
Speaker 1: So number one, I would let the uh, the vendors know you never got the car, that was never registered, so they're gonna argue, but you signed for it, and go, yeah, I signed for a car. I never got a car. Now, the fact is you got a car and you have been driving it around, and the fix is fairly easy. You call a dealer and you have him register the car. The dealership register the car in your name, and deal with the credit union or the lenders and say I now own the car and this is all I'm going to pay for.
Speaker 2: And if you have a problem with.
Speaker 7: That, go to the dealer's failed to do that I'm sorry, the dealer continues. The dealer continues to fail to register the car in my name.
Speaker 1: Okay, then you don't. Then you're driving around a dealer's car. But they're driving a dealer's car, which is great, Which is great because he's lending you a car.
Speaker 7: No, it's not for free, because their lender is now going to default on us because we have made payments.
Speaker 2: I haven't made a vehicle you don't.
Speaker 7: Own, but I have, but I have the loan.
Speaker 2: Understand, So you have the loan.
Speaker 1: If I buy a house and I get paid and I get an escrow, and I never take ownership of that house, which is not my fault because I sent the check. I can prove it. I'm paying for a house I don't own. And I think you have a real shot here and telling the lender I don't have the car. The dealership never gave me the car. And are they going to say, we don't care. Maybe we don't care. You have agreed to borrow money against the car that doesn't exist. I think you've got a defense there. Now they're going to say, of course you have the car, and of course you've been driving it. But let's say you get into a car accident, right, and the owner of the car gets tagged. Well, it's not gonna be you, It's gonna be the dealership. So I don't know why. I've never heard of a dealership ever not cashing a check and not registering the car because they're on the hook. They're responsible. I just don't get it. Is this a major dealership?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Then you have to go to the You've got to go all the way up and if you have to, okay, you go to the owner of the dealership. That's for starters. Starters, that's what I would do. Go to the very top. And if they continue to do that, you go to the manufacturer. You go directly to the manufacturer because they have phone lines where you can call in and say, this is what's going on with your dealership. Because dealerships are franchises, that's how it works. They're basically distributorships. So I've never heard of that, but you know, that's what I would do. And then if they ding you, I mean, what do you do you loan? You borrowed money? Yeah, I borrowed money on a car. Now what I don't have it? Okay, this is handle on the.
Speaker 2: Law, say a bye.
Speaker 1: Handle here on a Saturday morning, two more hours to go until eleven o'clock and then Rich Demurrow shows up with the Tech Show, and then this afternoon Nil Savedra with the Fork Report, the Food Show, and Niel's with me every Monday through Friday on the Morning Show. And the phone number here is one hundred and five to zero one five three four eight hundred and five two zero one five three four. Welcome back, Handle on the law. Marginal legal advice, Michael, let me give you some marginal legal advice. What can I do for you?
Speaker 8: Yeah, mister Handle, many years ago I went to renew my license and I have the DMV Claire instead of Miguel Hughes Michael, and it's seen Michael ever since my house.
Speaker 4: Readit cards, driver license.
Speaker 8: My passport, and my social secuted.
Speaker 4: Say Miguel, Oh.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you've got a contradiction.
Speaker 1: Well, and unfortunately the contradiction is between the two most important documents. You have, your driver's license and your passport.
Speaker 2: You know you don't want to go to Yeah, you don't want to do anything legal on this one.
Speaker 1: If you want to do, Miguel, I would just formally change my name uh to uh just say my name is Miguel. And I don't know if the court will even let you do it because that is your name. So I would certainly call the DMV and show in, show up with your passport and say you want your name corrected. So I'm assuming the Miguel part is what you want, and that's on your passport, right, I.
Speaker 2: Want Michael, which my okay, So which Michael do you have?
Speaker 5: Which Michael?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what document is Michael? The the name Michael.
Speaker 8: Everything, but but the passport and the and the social security Okay, well.
Speaker 1: That's pretty important, your social security and well the number is still good, so you're all right. Uh so uh what you have to do is make sure that all the documents are the same, and you have where were you born?
Speaker 2: Michael?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you have any you're a citizen because you have a passport, so you clearly uh naturalized citizen, you're a legal resident. Okay, Well it's one or the other, and so uh you know, I mean you've got the documentation, the important one, and that's the federal government recognizes you as Michael correct or Miguel.
Speaker 2: I get too confused. It doesn't matter like.
Speaker 4: I say, everything everything is Michael.
Speaker 2: But okay, right, well, let me ask them, what what do you want to go by Michael or Miguel Michael.
Speaker 1: Okay, you want to go by Michael. So, uh, you have all the proof in the world that it's Michael. Now were you is the green card in the word green card registered as Michael or.
Speaker 2: Miguel Miguel Miguel. I mean, that's it.
Speaker 1: That's the government's name, social Security Michael.
Speaker 2: Or Miguel Miguel, social Security Miguel.
Speaker 1: So you're basically what you do have is your driver's license that says Michael.
Speaker 2: That's easy. That's easy.
Speaker 1: Just go to the DMV and say my name is wrong, and here is my name, here's the proof, here's my passport, here is you know, here's the papers. It gives me a legal residency and then they'll change it.
Speaker 2: It's just an application form. It should be pretty easy to do.
Speaker 1: And I got completely confused as to who Michael and Miguel and completely conflated, so I have no idea if.
Speaker 2: That was right or wrong. Hello, Larry, welcome, Hi.
Speaker 4: My question is automobile related. I have a twenty nineteen Super out Back last January, the transmission died on it. Took it to the dealership because they have a unique style of transmissions, ended up paying six thousand dollars for a new transmission in the vehicle. And later in there, about May or June last year, I get a letter in the mail from Subaru UH, you know, the corporate UH, and they said that there was an extended warranty on transmissions and that if you had to pay out of pocket for a new transmission, they would reimburse you. And then I went through the procedure online to.
Speaker 2: Okay, and you got it all right? And I assume you got your money back, right?
Speaker 4: No, I did not. Suberu rejected it and they contacted the dealership and the dealership said that it was done by a that the problem was caused by an outside and no, I took it to a velveleen oil.
Speaker 2: Tarr So you didn't go You won't go back to the dealership. You didn't.
Speaker 1: You didn't get the dealership to repair a car that it sold or sells that kind of a car. Okay, that's going to be their argument, I guess, say the dealers, you know, the repair police will.
Speaker 2: Screw it up.
Speaker 4: No I took it to the dealership. That's why to replace the transmission.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, so what's your question?
Speaker 4: And and then and then Subaru Nationally.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 1: They said, here you go, it's under warranty and uh and you submitted and they said no.
Speaker 4: Correct, right then they said, uh, they contacted the local dealership and the dealership told them that it was done.
Speaker 2: All you know what, Larry, this is going this is going too long.
Speaker 1: I've got a Let me put you on hold and I'll take you over at the other side because uh, you know it's this is going too long.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So while we are gonna get Larry after the break, I want to tell you about Zelman's minty mouth. Now, you wake up in the morning and you talk to people and uh, you ever seen, uh the Edward Mounch Edward Mounch painting the scream And if you're looking that person after I have them having your smelling your breath, you know you've got a big issue. And I'm going to suggest you look at Zelman's minty mouth. And I'll tell you why. Because everybody likes fresh, natural, great feeling in your mouth. Well, Zelman's does that also your bad breath is taking care of. Except bad breath also starts in your stomach, and no mint ever deals with that. These are little capsules covered with a nice strong mint, and you suck on the mint and when that part's gone, you bite into the capsule or you swallow it and it gets to work in your gut.
Speaker 2: And that's a double hit.
Speaker 1: And that really means fresh breath, really great feeling, great smelling breath for hours and hours. So here is the offer from Zelman's until the end of the month, a free bonus pack with a purchase of a three pack of the original peppermint flavor. That's a free bonus pack of Zelman's with the purchase of a three pack. And the only way you get this softwer is to go to zelman dot com z E L M I n S. Zelmans dot com slash k f I zelmans dot com slash k f I.
Speaker 2: This is Handle on the Law.
Speaker 7: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from k f I A M six forty