Speaker 1: Detroit, US, next Mosquito, Grandmaps, Simile, Channel.
Speaker 2: Four five s n X and ninety two five Kiss FM, an iHeart radio station guaranteed human.
Speaker 3: Mojok on God.
Speaker 4: Let me take you back to the beginning.
Speaker 5: Alrighty ready, you're listening to Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 6: You're a doo doo ahead. It's Mojo in the Morning. So Shannon, I'm gonna start with something to here with you. You said that your husband was up this early in the morning and he made a comment about your outfit, and now I can't get that out of them. Oh my god, you all suck.
Speaker 7: First off, I say it, he said, thank you Kevin Irwin. The second for making such a nice comment about my shirt today. You always make a nice comment about something, hay Sian, I really like the shirt you're wearing today. And I said thank you so much, because I just facetimed with my husband who is randomly up because he can't sleep, and he obviously didn't see me getting ready this morning, and he goes, what are we doing going to churn butter on the farm today? With that shirt you're wearing, I'm like, you are a dick.
Speaker 6: It is very amish sheet. I like you.
Speaker 7: It's from one of my favorite brands of all time. It's called The Great on Poshmark just came yesterday.
Speaker 6: Like, how flowy the sleeves are? Is boxing?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 6: Thank you? Do we have any Amish listening to the show? Do Amish listen to Mojo in the morning?
Speaker 8: They do? I think they do.
Speaker 7: I don't care. I like it.
Speaker 9: They do.
Speaker 6: We've had a feis and actually we have a huge population in our Toledo area, just outside of our tele No area, so we might have some uh, some Amish people that might actually be wearing.
Speaker 7: Some Amish necessarily maybe yes, a little farmery, but that's great.
Speaker 6: I'm going for that.
Speaker 8: You ever go to an Amish market?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 7: So my mom used to be really into going to ship Shauana and I'm pretty sure that was like that's like an Amish town to get wood furniture.
Speaker 10: There is an Amish such prairie woman that has that shirt on their move board. Sure I like their dream.
Speaker 7: Okay, you were were not on my list.
Speaker 6: And now, by the way, I want you to know that if you ever go to an Amish market, the best is the candy. You got to try the candy in an Amish market.
Speaker 8: It is special.
Speaker 6: It is delicious. Is it a toffee? It's like it's kind of well, it definitely gets in your teeth, it does. Yeah, there's there's definite Uh you know you gotta be uh be careful with it.
Speaker 8: So I love holding on a second.
Speaker 11: Was a big show.
Speaker 12: It was a little aish, ye, Shannon, do you want to try out?
Speaker 13: It was?
Speaker 6: You got it tucked in.
Speaker 7: I said, you guys are all asses.
Speaker 6: Oh I thought you thought, I thought, she said, I thought.
Speaker 5: She said, I.
Speaker 7: Feel like getting written up today over my shirt.
Speaker 6: Well, I was going to dump it. Yesterday was a record day for poor Zach. He was dumping away yesterday. All right, Well, I think everybody will tune in and watching to see what Shannon's wearing.
Speaker 8: Remember we used to do your uh what Shannon's wearing outfit?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that was a long time.
Speaker 8: That was a really long time ago.
Speaker 14: Wasn't it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, celebrating seventeen years right, ye?
Speaker 7: Seventeen years wow, going on eighteen. You know, still have not even seen like a black from this company.
Speaker 6: The Amish seventeen is a big umber. So you're you know what we should do is you just talk also about Wes and what is what is it that Wes constantly sends you?
Speaker 7: If he sends me one more Instagram reel about how having sex can help with perimenopause symptoms, I might cover his face with a pillow when he goes to sleep tonight. This man every day is he thinks he's so funny and he's like, you know, it's the more sex you have, the more it helps with like mood swings.
Speaker 6: And I don't know, but.
Speaker 7: Yesterday I literally like, I don't know if this is appropriate to play you continue?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, answer that question. I don't continue having penetration of some kind.
Speaker 7: So even if you're not with a partner like this, this is all he sends me.
Speaker 15: Because it's helping that increase blood flow circulation.
Speaker 7: Wait, so this is the crap he sends me, and he's like, I can help with this.
Speaker 8: A medical professional.
Speaker 7: What is in your algorithm that you're even being served these to send me?
Speaker 6: Well, I have a pretty healthy sex live so surprised me.
Speaker 7: And the funny thing is I go the first I had to go to the comments on these all these videos he sends me, And the first comment on that video that I just played part of is I'm willing to bet that ninety percent of the scent videos were sent from husbands to their wives, like yep, every single one.
Speaker 6: My favorite is if I ever send something to Chelsea like sex will help this, Yeah, whatever the deal is, she instantly will either thumb down it or you know, or again say tell John Tallenger to stop.
Speaker 8: Sending you things.
Speaker 6: Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four eight Does your significant others send you like tiktoks or stories that they see online? In this subtlety? Is not so subtle? Eight four to four Mojo Live or text nine five five zero zero. Hold on a second here, leslie, what's happening? Hey, good morning, good morning day.
Speaker 8: Yes, it is right. What's happening?
Speaker 6: Did they by the way, well, do they have election day in Amish country?
Speaker 8: Do we know we do?
Speaker 16: Yes?
Speaker 8: Are you? Are you in Amish Country right now?
Speaker 17: I am.
Speaker 18: I'm driving down the dirt road.
Speaker 6: Where I thought you couldn't drive cars.
Speaker 19: Well, we share our space, Okay, so.
Speaker 20: The Amish in this community, and you know I could pass an Amish buggy on the road at any moment.
Speaker 7: What town do what town do you live in?
Speaker 6: It's brown?
Speaker 8: City, Brown City?
Speaker 7: Where's that north of Emly City?
Speaker 8: Okay, like the Thumb area?
Speaker 18: Yes, the Thumb area.
Speaker 6: Okay, so wait a second, So I didn't realize that that was Amish country. I know that I knew a lot of the Ohio Amish, but I don't know a lot of the Michigan Amish, which is something I don't know. Quick question for you, are the Amish in Brown City area? Are they buggy type people or are they? Do they also have cars too? Because I've seen Amish driving cars.
Speaker 21: They do not drive cars.
Speaker 20: Maybe you're thinking of Mennonite that we also have up here.
Speaker 18: They drive cars?
Speaker 8: What's a Menonite? Explaining what's a Mennonite?
Speaker 6: I'm not they have They're just more modern.
Speaker 18: Okay, they live a more modern lifestyle.
Speaker 6: Okay, what is the damage? The Amish still have horse and.
Speaker 20: Buggy and you know they plow their fields with horses and what would you.
Speaker 10: Say, is like one of the bigger misconceptions about the Amish?
Speaker 6: Clear it up for us?
Speaker 22: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 23: They they tend to be kind of fun and you know they they have sense of humors and.
Speaker 6: They're just they're great people, all right, cool? I mean, I don't know. Do do the Amish. They don't have cell phones at all, Like there's no communication. I think because I went to I was down outside Louisville and there was in Kentucky there was a huge Amish country there where we were going on a bourbon pick and I saw the guy behind the counter in the Amish market literally pick up his phone when it when it rang with Really, I don't know he did very well.
Speaker 12: I just watched the show. There's a new show. I don't know what it's on.
Speaker 6: It's called Suddenly.
Speaker 12: Amish, and I learned all about them.
Speaker 8: Okay, watch it. Can I can I.
Speaker 18: Tell you exactly what their lifestyle is like.
Speaker 20: But yeah, some of them do have but they're not allowed.
Speaker 19: To have them in their house.
Speaker 6: I'm kind of I'm not really a leader. I'm more of a follower. And there have been times in my life where I thought if I were to ever decide that I was going to leave my normal traditional Catholic you know life. I think that there are a few different, you know, lifestyles I would go to. I think Amish might be my least one i'd go to because I like to have a lot of technology. The one that I'm really into right now, I'm thinking Mormon. I like when I see the Mormons, the Mormons look like they're having the time of their lives. I don't drink.
Speaker 8: I don't need it.
Speaker 6: They love sucks every day they drink Starbucks. I guess, Okay, then you know, I'll get mine. Naturally they have and they have hot women. It's like the greatest. And then scientologists maybe second, and then and then I encourage you all.
Speaker 19: Don't go to ships.
Speaker 24: You want to just come up here to the thumb.
Speaker 25: Okay, we have everything you need as far as goods.
Speaker 6: What is the candy that I've eaten from Amish country that's really good?
Speaker 17: That I'm not sure?
Speaker 18: I mean, but we have baked goods.
Speaker 19: We have you know, the the.
Speaker 25: Furniture they build little outdoor barns that you can just buy.
Speaker 6: It kind of looks like caramel, but it's not caramel. And then there's also a white one that's good. I like that. And by the way, the front that sure is amazing. Yeah, my friends, my friends have a home full of of Amish cabinetry.
Speaker 8: What's what's going on, Heather? How are you doing?
Speaker 6: My shirt?
Speaker 26: How are you?
Speaker 24: Hey?
Speaker 6: You should see Shannon. She's got a great shirt on that she got.
Speaker 27: Oh, I bet you she's absolutely beautiful.
Speaker 6: I mean seriously, she could wear bed sheets and we would all.
Speaker 24: Okay, So so back to West.
Speaker 27: I honestly think Shannon using a pillow might be too nice.
Speaker 21: You might need to use a baseball.
Speaker 27: Comment he's doing if my husband ever, Oh my goodness, gracious, I think he's hired in the corner.
Speaker 21: He's cheering for his life.
Speaker 6: Most do you know? Do you know menopause? Have you met menopause?
Speaker 3: Heather?
Speaker 7: I am not in menopause. That's clarifying well away from Yeah.
Speaker 27: I'm not even a decade. I think I'm about maybe a year.
Speaker 21: Arl Waker total metopause.
Speaker 27: So I understand where you're coming from. But man, those comments whatever, Go through menopause and then talk to me about sex.
Speaker 6: Yeah, maybe, Wes, it's not that you're not getting sex because of menopause, more sex. Maybe it's making fun of her amish outfits. Javier, what's going on.
Speaker 26: Morning, guys?
Speaker 13: Oh? Yeah, they.
Speaker 5: They have flip phones.
Speaker 26: I work construction with a lot of them.
Speaker 6: Really, Okayeah, they got a good old fashioned motorolas.
Speaker 28: Yeah, there's about there's about ten of the ten guys there, they all have their own flip phones.
Speaker 26: The same one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and they drink celsius. They are getting shot.
Speaker 29: Yeah, they drink.
Speaker 10: Look, I did a little bit of Google. I just straight google three words. I'm a flip phones. And amazingly, there are some communities they can't browse. No browsers, no social media, no cameras, storage habits, and they got some texting limits.
Speaker 6: I'll be honest, I missed the days of the flip phone where you didn't have to the razors was Hey, Cody, what's up?
Speaker 30: Cody?
Speaker 31: Hey?
Speaker 26: Hey, yeah, there interesting.
Speaker 21: We've used them to build some barns for.
Speaker 6: Hold on, I heard them. We've used them to build barns for it.
Speaker 21: Yeah, you hire them.
Speaker 13: Yeah, they're a lot cheaper.
Speaker 8: Okay, No, So they always want pop.
Speaker 21: They'll drink you out of pop when they want it. Uh yeah. Jets and our house lake and they're driving jet skis.
Speaker 13: When we get off work.
Speaker 32: Just uh.
Speaker 6: And I'm telling you there's some more that are drinking some caffeine and other stuff too, probably, David, what's up, David?
Speaker 13: Nothing much?
Speaker 33: Good morning, everybody.
Speaker 6: What's going on?
Speaker 34: Not so much?
Speaker 35: Making a comment about West I am like a husband that does it to my wife all the time because I know it bothers her, so I will do it just to annoy her.
Speaker 18: Sometimes what do you send?
Speaker 35: So also I'll be on Instagram, Facebook and I'll just randomly send her a couple. But she also sends me so many reels from Facebook.
Speaker 8: What are the ones she sends you?
Speaker 36: Just?
Speaker 35: Uh, she is into books, so it would be about the new book series like Fourth Wing. She got me into that.
Speaker 6: See, my wife sends me, uh stuff about people chewing loudly. I get chewing loudly all the time. Yeah, all right, it's Mojoe in the morning.
Speaker 5: We gonna take you back in you in the mornings, back in the day. Tell us when this stuff happened.
Speaker 6: Kailani coming to Michigan Lottery Amphitheaters, outdoors under the stars, Your chance to go and see her. This was the year that President Trump was impeached the first time.
Speaker 37: The All Day Democrats have been arguing that the president's action simply left them no choice but to act, and now President Donald Trump has become just the third president in US history to be impeached.
Speaker 6: Kylie Janner went viral for this in a weeks from here and get out of here and show you guys heard.
Speaker 34: Crass and Shine and.
Speaker 8: The big song.
Speaker 5: Here you go of little nas x zero in What year did that crab call us? Eighty four to four?
Speaker 38: Mojo live to tell us six eight Christie?
Speaker 8: What year was that that it was?
Speaker 6: Yes, it seems like yesterday. We're gonna set you up with Kailani tickets. You got a pair of tickets. Enjoy awesome.
Speaker 39: Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 8: You are so welcome. Thank you for being so appreciative.
Speaker 6: We're going to give you a pair and Lydia will get your information so that we can send it over to you through ticket Master.
Speaker 5: All right, thank you guys.
Speaker 8: Have a great morning. Christy.
Speaker 6: We're giving away Ed Sharon tickets. Let's text shape as the word right now. Shape. Just text that to nine five five zero zero, Just that word nine five zero zero shape and standard texting data is to apply and you have a chance to see Ed Sharon at Ford Field, August the twenty ninth.
Speaker 14: Well, the morning's dirty.
Speaker 6: On the thirty, we'll get you caught up on what's trending in the dirty on the thirty we got the five of six fifty five we got War of the Roses, we got am Iva Hole, and we got Shannon with all of the thirty What's going on?
Speaker 8: Sha Well?
Speaker 7: Last I during her performance in Chicago, are you gonna Grande? Talking about her decision. We talked about this a lot yesterday to step back from the spotlight after her current tour is finished, students reacting.
Speaker 6: For ampulsive thing.
Speaker 40: It's something that I have decided. It's a plan that I have to quietly made a long time ago, and it's a decision that was made from a thought call and empowered place. And I wanted to tell you that many many things can be true at the same time.
Speaker 32: Just because I a stivity was ruining, somebody sent me this on their.
Speaker 6: Could not be more than the office. So she's basically doing Okay, I'm just saying I just need a break.
Speaker 7: I have been working so hard for the past couple of years, and it's nothing more than that. I noticed that she was reading from her phone and she was almost reading verbatim some of the articles that I had read yesterday morning reporting on why she was, you know, doing this, So that was kind of interesting to me. But yeah, she just said, I need some rest, I need some meantime, I'll be back. Interesting has nothing to do with the negativity around her body image or anything like that.
Speaker 8: I hope she gets a break.
Speaker 6: It's a very difficult life if you are somebody that is right now heading off to work in your construction job. You know mom that's a single mom, maybe working like three different jobs. Unfortunately, you can't take that break. Whenever I hear it, like these celebrities go, I just need a break.
Speaker 8: I just sit there and go. There's a lot of people that I guess would like to break. So.
Speaker 7: Sheriff Chris Nanios, he's the one who's been leading the Nancy Guthrie investigation in Arizona, is now facing a brand new one hundred and seventy six million dollar lawsuit. Axial Melndez is suing the sheriff and the Pema County, Arizona sheriff Department after deputies shot and paralyzed him while responding to a phony swatting call. The shooting happened even though this guy Warren the Sheriff's department, he was being targeted for swatting and posed no threat at the time. They still went ahead and shot him. Obviously, the outcome was not good. He the sheriff, is already facing another multimillion dollar lawsuit over him watching the investigation anto Nanty Guthrie's disappeared.
Speaker 8: That one, the swatting one, had nothing to do with Nancy Guthrie.
Speaker 7: Now that I understand how I understand it now, Yeah, I'm on dog every but still two separate multi million dollar lawsuits that he's facing right now.
Speaker 6: It's not good.
Speaker 7: Caitlin Clark is speaking out for the first time about her Indiana Fever teammate Sophie Cunningham's anti transgender comments. She told reported, I mean she's been asked about this over and over and over again, as Sophie has. But she said, quote, I think it's for leagues and governing bodies to work with their athletes to find solutions. Our focus is on backsketball. That's what we talk about and how we can get wins. And obviously we didn't do that tonight. This was an interview from Sunday night when they lost.
Speaker 6: She's staying away from it. She doesn't want to talk about it. All these coaches, by the way, aren't These coaches are wearing like shirts and talking about it in their press conferences and stuff.
Speaker 7: And how crazy is this? Every single one of Zach Brown bands fans who were at their show at Fenway Park this week just got gifted a free cruise.
Speaker 41: Really, I'm buying every single person here a cruise for two people all the boat.
Speaker 25: I want to go.
Speaker 8: For themselves in a loved one to go on the boat.
Speaker 7: That's a thirty seven thousand people we're there. So he partnered up with Margarita vill at c is doing this cruise. Yes, yes, they're doing this. Forty million dollars as the total price tag for everybody to go on this crew. Isn't that insane?
Speaker 3: Joe?
Speaker 6: Joe invited all of us to go on the cruise. I just don't know if I can get the company to get us airfare to it. They got free cruises and they're given away. Yeah, Margaritaville airfare, got everything else. You go right out of Tampa. It's a beautiful thing you have to do. I don't know, Please, are you willing to pay your own airfare to go down there on a free cruise?
Speaker 10: Point us in the right direction of what do we need to do in order to get the company to do something for us?
Speaker 6: I don't know, maybe threatening an ariana grande that you want to take some time of life from things?
Speaker 7: Can anything from today? Go back and check out the podcast from the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 20: Honest.
Speaker 6: By the way, Yeah, wouldn't it be fun? By the way, country artists know what to do for their fans.
Speaker 8: I like that. It's good old get.
Speaker 42: More Mojo in the Morning, dot Com Mojo in the Morning, the thirty Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 6: I will tell you guys, yesterday it was sneaky hot. I was sweating a little bit. I actually got sweat in spots. I didn't think I could get in. They said it was going to be like eighty two or so and no humidity. They lied because it felt like it was nineties.
Speaker 7: They feel like it was humid, but it was definitely warm.
Speaker 6: Today is definitely going to be a hotter day. I mean today is going to be close to ninety degrees, which, by the way, with calls for something that I really got to talk to our listeners about, and I want to ask if you will call in and give me just your opinion. Yay r nay, all right, yeay r nay. I just read this. Starbucks is now coming out with their pumpkin spice date. The chain says that the hugely popular pumpkin spice lattes will be back on their menu on August twenty fifth, while Duncan or I like to call him Dunkin Donuts because I will never change, says that they're we were returning theirs about or less than a week before August the nineteenth, So August nineteenth for Duncan and then August twenty fifth for Starbucks. Do we not think that that's too early?
Speaker 7: And we say this every single year, though, and people will go. People will be lined up that day to get it. I think you gotta wait till September one to have anything pumpkin.
Speaker 8: Why can't we just enjoy the orchatah one that they have right now or.
Speaker 6: Whatever that is. Summer drink this year was yuck refreshers.
Speaker 7: Yeah, those colorful refreshers.
Speaker 8: Which them.
Speaker 6: I try them, The strawberry, I SI.
Speaker 7: You lemonade one amazing, to meat ass scream, summer flavors, colors, refreshers.
Speaker 6: I used to love summer.
Speaker 8: I used to love the peach tea, you know, whatever the heck it was.
Speaker 34: We don't have that.
Speaker 8: That was so good. But but Okay, let's let's talk a little bit about this.
Speaker 6: I know that we all, you know, complain about the weather, right we all complained when it was eight thousand degrees and there was smoke coming from Canada. Then we complained before that when it was not too warm. And remember we had a May and in June that was like temperatures in the fifties and rain. A lot of people were upset by that. Do we really want to sit there and say, let's turn our taste buds to the temperatures that are fall like with leaves.
Speaker 7: Falling, let's enjoy the summer.
Speaker 6: I saw the leaves by the way starting to fall already. It's crazy.
Speaker 7: We've got the acorns all over our yard yesterday.
Speaker 6: It's up with white girls and Team Fall. White girls love Team Fall. Whoa, I really do, It's true.
Speaker 8: I'm telling you.
Speaker 6: I guess so they like it.
Speaker 12: It's just like it's like a new beginning, really fresh star.
Speaker 6: No, it's to me. I love fall.
Speaker 7: It's cozy, yes, like I love.
Speaker 6: Like you get to be inside. Yeah, but I'm not ready for it yet. Read a book. Don't you enjoy the idea of you know, hate? Haadien sued out at a pool. Honestly, no, are you not? Really? I don't like being a bikini really?
Speaker 8: Okay? What about a what about a one piece?
Speaker 6: I have a couple of those. I don't like being in them either.
Speaker 8: One piece with a cover up.
Speaker 6: We'll give it to then you're just hot. Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six four eight. I'm gonna go around the room pumpkin spice early or should we make them push it back later?
Speaker 8: Shannon your vote?
Speaker 7: I say later, all right?
Speaker 6: One for that? Uh An, I wants it now. You're like Baruka salt. I want it and I want it now. Willy Wonka in a chocolate fat.
Speaker 20: I know, JG.
Speaker 6: Wentworth. Well, what's the dude who be like, don't want money? And I want to know who says.
Speaker 12: That it's my money?
Speaker 10: It's my money, and yeah it's commercial. Cavin your vote. I've never had a pumpy spice. I don't care, but you've never had a pumpkin spice. I've never wins in Starbucks and say, let me have a pumpkin spice latte.
Speaker 6: It is not anything that's ever come out of my mouth. It's goodness and a cup. Okay, Kevin's I'm gonna say no then, so Kevin's saying no, Like, what about you, Lydia.
Speaker 18: I'll take it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Oh, my fellow white Chaldean.
Speaker 8: Why do you? Why do you like it, Lydia?
Speaker 18: Because I love pumpkin spice everything?
Speaker 5: Do you really?
Speaker 20: Oh?
Speaker 34: Yeah?
Speaker 43: Like I love the candles. I love to drink the pumpkin spice lattes.
Speaker 6: I'm ready, so you change from your shaken espressos to pumpkin spice.
Speaker 43: Yes, I love a pumpkin cream cold brew or a pumpkin spice latte on like a fifty degree.
Speaker 18: Day, like a night.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but what about an eighty nine degree day like today?
Speaker 18: I'll do the cold brew.
Speaker 6: Okay, what about you, Bianca? You go with your friend or you're going with others.
Speaker 18: I'll have to get the pumpkin spice.
Speaker 23: Yeah, I'm going with others doing it definitely when it's like October, I can't even.
Speaker 6: Have it in number.
Speaker 8: Oh I'm with you.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go that you go later and you make sure that you don't do it like I remember McDonald's used to not do the shamrock shake until it was actually March first, and I think that like that then it's special. Then it then it becomes yeah, like a we are excited for this thing. I'm going later it wins later, wins. Uh, there's only the two that say that they want the pumpkin.
Speaker 23: Spice rights are like five hundred calories.
Speaker 18: None of us need that.
Speaker 8: I didn't realize are there really.
Speaker 7: That was skim Now I look like immish and fat what else today?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 8: I didn't realize there're that there is that much sugar in those things.
Speaker 6: I think it's a lot. Yeah, that kind of is a depressing thought. Uh, that that's the case. I used to never be able to drink coffee unless it was a sugary coffee or like one of those froppaccinos, Like, I.
Speaker 7: Is that not how you say it's I think most miss Ganders say frap patino. It's so when you say frappacino, I think you're just trying to be very fancy.
Speaker 8: No, I always thought it looks like it. Maybe it doesn't.
Speaker 7: And now you drink two humungo.
Speaker 6: I've I've been on black coffee.
Speaker 11: I am so ready for fall.
Speaker 28: I am ready Jesus.
Speaker 44: I don't like the heat or ready for football, bonfires and beer let's go block that.
Speaker 8: Wait.
Speaker 6: Wait, this is Tracy on the phone. Tracy, you just start talking like a maniac. There, what's going on?
Speaker 11: I'm sorry, nothing much.
Speaker 45: I just come in.
Speaker 11: I'm over the summer.
Speaker 46: I don't like the eighty.
Speaker 19: Five ninety degree weather, Tracy.
Speaker 39: But I don't like Trump.
Speaker 19: I don't, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 39: I'm just not a hot weather person.
Speaker 6: So you want to go right to you want to go right to the Christmas Eve stuff, don't you.
Speaker 44: No, I don't want Christmas E either.
Speaker 47: I falls my favorite time.
Speaker 44: I'm ready for football, bonfires and beer.
Speaker 17: Let's go Lions.
Speaker 48: I'm ready for her to see the lead straight.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I'm just ready for it.
Speaker 8: You're ready for it now.
Speaker 6: Now you're ready for You're the person that's perfect for living in our in our state because you have to, uh, you know, have that mentality to deal with the winters that we had. It was one of the worst winters this past year. You don't want to hold on to summer?
Speaker 44: Well, you know what I'm kind of like in between.
Speaker 31: You know, it's a lot easier to get warm than it is to get cooled off.
Speaker 49: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Have you ever thought of Have you ever thought of moving to Alaska or Vancouver or somewhere like that where it's a little colder all the time.
Speaker 19: No, No, I don't think you know, I'm one of those.
Speaker 34: I don't know.
Speaker 44: I don't like to be cold cold, but I like my Michigan.
Speaker 45: I'm always in Michigan. I'm not going nowhere.
Speaker 6: The problem is we don't get seasons here. Like, that's the part that bums me up.
Speaker 3: All.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we know.
Speaker 47: We don't don't get extreme cold to extreme hot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we don't get a spring or a fall. It's a very you know, subtle, like two week process where it used to be months, like two months of that stuff warming for that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you there's glaciers moving towards us.
Speaker 8: What's going on? Michelle High? Are you like?
Speaker 45: I want to vomit? I cannot stand spice anything.
Speaker 13: Wait till October?
Speaker 6: Y'all?
Speaker 8: Okay, it's too stuggary.
Speaker 6: Don't you think it's I don't like spice nothing.
Speaker 45: I don't like curro cake.
Speaker 13: I don't like pumpkin spike.
Speaker 36: Oh it's glow?
Speaker 6: Yeah? What about sweet potato pie? Yeah?
Speaker 34: I'm black? Come on now.
Speaker 6: And I love it. Sweeping advice is better than pumpkin pie. But I love you, Michelle, take care. I have a great day.
Speaker 3: Bye.
Speaker 5: Cheater Cheater, Alligator eater.
Speaker 38: Another world famous in the morning, Join the Mornings five is six fifty five, five.
Speaker 5: And six fifty five.
Speaker 14: Y'all, five six fifty five?
Speaker 8: No, hold on, Lydia.
Speaker 5: Do we have.
Speaker 6: Like a problem with our contestants in the five and six fifty five today?
Speaker 43: Yeah, I'm a little worried because sweet Haley, like she talks to me all the time. She'll text me in good morning even when she's not playing five at six fifty five, But she's not answering my calls or my.
Speaker 6: Text Oh she might have either phone issues or maybe she's not filling well or something.
Speaker 18: I don't know.
Speaker 43: Yeah, I'm actually very worried. I even text her and called her on my personal cell phones.
Speaker 8: How many was she going for?
Speaker 18: She was going for number five?
Speaker 8: All right, so why don't you do this?
Speaker 6: We'll play with two new contestants, and then if she's better tomorrow, we'll have her take on whoever is the winner today?
Speaker 8: Okay, yeah, all right?
Speaker 6: Two new contestants in the five and six fifty five Let's welcome them from Anna's hometown.
Speaker 8: Of White Leg.
Speaker 6: Yeah, please welcome Stephanie to the show. Hi, Stephanie, good morning, Good morning from Megan's hometown of Too Amanda. Amanda, Hello, Amanda, good morning.
Speaker 8: Good morning.
Speaker 6: All Right, guys, we got both you guys on. Here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna choose Stephanie to go first. Amanda, you go second. There is no tie, goes to a champion because both you guys are challenging each other. If there is a tie, we will ask a know the show question. Okay, yep, all right, all right, I'm locking you up. I'm locking you up, Amanda, Hold on a second. Here we go a goodbye. Five pop culture trivia questions. These are all things that you would know if you listened to Shannon and the Dirties on the thirties, which, by the way, you can podcast daily anywhere you get podcasts search Moto in the Morning. Question number one, Stephanie, Gigi Hadid and Bradley Cooper are rumored to be married after both were spotted wearing wedding rings. What former One Direction member does Gigi share a daughter with? Three seconds?
Speaker 8: So now too much time? We're gonna pass passing that one.
Speaker 6: Question number two today is per Resident Barack Obama's birthday?
Speaker 8: What number president was he?
Speaker 6: Was he A forty three, B forty four or C forty five? Question number three today is the primary elections in Michigan and Ohio. What is the minimum age you must be to vote in federal elections?
Speaker 17: My daughter's first year eighteen?
Speaker 6: Question number four, Tate McCrae is addressing speculation about her MAGA affiliation after she was branded a supporter for her song What I Want with?
Speaker 16: What?
Speaker 6: Country music star? And question number five Lions star Jamir Gibbs is currently sitting out of practice while he deals with some minor back issues and more importantly, probably contract issues. What position does he play?
Speaker 17: Spy receiver?
Speaker 6: Let's bring back your challenger and see how Amanda does Stephanie go out of five?
Speaker 8: All right? Three out of five? Okay, Amanda? And uh you got to beat three out of five? You ready?
Speaker 9: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 6: Question number one this is one that Stephanie missed. Gigi had died and Bradley Cooper are rumored to be married after both were spotted wearing wedding rings. What former one direction member. Does Gigi share a daughter with.
Speaker 14: Vane Mallett?
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 6: Question number two today is President Barack Obama's birthday. What number president was he? Was he A forty three, B forty four or C forty five.
Speaker 14: Forty four?
Speaker 6: Yes? Obama is a macdad tone. Question number three today is the primary elections in the United States. What is the minimum age to be voting in a federal election? Eighteen?
Speaker 8: Yeah, to get that win.
Speaker 6: Question number four, Tate McCray is addressing speculation about her MAGA affiliation after she was branded a supporter because she did the song What I Want with what country music superstar.
Speaker 14: Morgan Wallace she got forty three?
Speaker 6: And lionstar Jamiir Gibbs is currently sitting out of practices. What is his position that he plays?
Speaker 34: Oh gosh, I don't know.
Speaker 50: Quarterback.
Speaker 8: No, you didn't need it anyway. What'd you say? What's the second one?
Speaker 50: I was like, that wasn't right, but we'll go with that.
Speaker 8: No, not quarterback, running back.
Speaker 5: You didn't need it.
Speaker 32: You're back Tomorrow's six fifty five five.
Speaker 51: That's nice.
Speaker 3: Detroit, WUS next with Skeeden Gredrigs, an.
Speaker 2: iHeart Radio station Guaranteed Human Real people, real stories, real laughs, real smelly, and real dumb.
Speaker 3: Sometimes Mojo in the Morning live.
Speaker 6: All right, it is Mojo in the Morning. This is something I want you to listen up for, okay, because I think this is something that could actually save your life or possibly a family member's life. So this weekend, actually it was Saturday, Chelsea and I were out getting something to eat for lunch. And while we were there and you know, waiting for our food to come, her phone let out a huge, like buzzing noise, you know, the noise that you get when they set off an amber alert. It's like the noise and it just cray loud. It gets you and you can't mute those like those noises aren't even if your phone is muted. It just while not mute. And I'm thinking, wow, I didn't get one of those, you know, I get like like a little sad I didn't get something. You know, do you ever have that happen to you where you get a little fomo? Yeah, le that well, thank god I didn't get one of these, but she got it. Her alert went off on her iPhone because Chelsea was the emergency contact for her dad, Joe. It went off and this is what it read. It read something to the extent of you are the emergency contact for Joe Micletty. He was in a car accident and on his way to the hospital like alerted hit her phone that he get called nine one one, and nine one one basically was coming or was transporting. That works if you call nine one one.
Speaker 8: I believe that there did he have to switch the alert.
Speaker 6: It's kind of cool. I believe that there's got to be something to that. Well, I didn't realize that there is this whole emergency contact thing on iPhones. Really, yeah, I didn't realize that. And actually, in a second, here, I'll tell you something kind of funny with that. Do you have your emergency contact set up? I believe I do. I'm checking out. Yeah, how do you find them?
Speaker 7: You have to so in somebody's profile, So like here's oh, shoot, I'm calling my sister Jacqueline in Yeah, see how you can you can hit emergency contacts as my sister an emergency contact for me, yeah, my.
Speaker 6: Mom, my dad. I did not have anybody in my emergency contacts. And actually you can actually have them in there, and you having multiple people in there, and you can even put in there, which I found out from after this, if you have any like heart issues or any allergies or anythings that you know they don't know about, because those are important with a lot of people, especially you know, like I didn't realize this, but I could have put in there that I had the aortic aneurysm YEA, which is important because you don't want somebody trying to give you CPR if you had you know that as one of your issues. But so long story short, her dad was in a car accident was sent to the hospital.
Speaker 8: This is the worst part about it.
Speaker 6: We kept trying to or she kept trying to call him and kind of started freaking out. I mean it, you know, he's over in Arizona, so it's it's a distance away, and she didn't want to call her mom right away and worry her because she wanted to make sure that her dad was okay and it couldn't just been a mistake or whatever. But he did get taken to the hospital. Thank god, he's okay. But it brings up something interesting. Who is your emergency contact and why is it that when my wife went into hers to show me how to do the emergency contact because I didn't have mindset up.
Speaker 8: I'm not one of.
Speaker 7: Her no, stop.
Speaker 8: Really, she has her.
Speaker 6: Mom Mary and her best buddy Jenny as her emergency context Did you ask her why you weren't? I think that she set it up when Chelse and I were not in the greatest of times, because Jenny would have definitely been because she was spending a lot of time, you know, in Arizona, and Jenny lives in Arizona, which I actually said to her, I go, that makes no sense that you didn't have like a local person here because you know, like even your dad, and I guess her dad has as his emergency contexts Chelsea and Chelsea's mom, So Chelsea's mom got one of those alerts too.
Speaker 8: But it's crazy though. Can you imagine that I just checked.
Speaker 10: Mine and I have my dad in there with my mom, and then I just added a couple more people, But you also got to make sure that person hasn't changed their number because I had a whole number for my dad in there. Could you imagine that oil is nowhere into the abyss.
Speaker 6: A responsible enough to actually be an emergency contact, because there's some people that would put like a friend on there and their friend would be like, I'm busy, what's going on, Eve, what's happening is Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 16: Hi.
Speaker 46: I work with elderly patients and I oftentimes tell them to make sure to set up their emergency contact because as something happened they were found unresponsive. First emergency alert people can go to their phone. They can type on the emergency contact area without having to unlock their phone and find out who they are, their medications, their medical conditions.
Speaker 16: And who to contact.
Speaker 46: Is super super important, especially for old people to have that setup.
Speaker 6: You know what's funny is when I go to the doctor's office, Eve and they'll give you that form to fill out and we'll ask you who your emergency contact. I almost disregard it, Like I almost go a you know, Chelsea, and I write down whatever the dell's not thinking about it because I'm thinking I'm going to the doctor.
Speaker 8: You're the emergency person I needed.
Speaker 6: But with that said, if God forbid, you're you know, there at the doctor and something happens you and somebody's got to make a decision.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you got to have somebody there to do it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 46: Has had people pass out in my room, and we've had we've had to contact the ms.
Speaker 21: Are there super important?
Speaker 6: Thank you for the call. Are there any people that have ever had to have them go for the like Chelsea? What happened to her? Or the alert went off? Like what'd you do? Also? And if you got one of those alerts, I want you to call us up and tell us at eight four to four Mojo Live.
Speaker 8: And if you're.
Speaker 6: Somebody that has somebody other than your husband or wife, why.
Speaker 7: If you had to pick somebody on the show to be your emergency contact, you couldn't pick anybody outside of the show.
Speaker 6: Who would it be?
Speaker 8: Lydia?
Speaker 7: That's why I would pick it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would pick Lydia because she answers. She answers emails faster than any human being I've ever seen in texts outside of Lydia. I will pick Shannon. Okay, I take care of you. I feel yeah, I feel like you're you're a mom.
Speaker 10: You take care of a lot of things, you wear a lot of hats. I feel like you would be a good person. What if you were busy, Shannon, would.
Speaker 7: You like somebody who was having an emergency? I would not be busy.
Speaker 6: What if you were at It's Smith or Lucy's swim doesn't matter.
Speaker 12: Are you always picking up the phone though? That's what I'm thinking, it says on her machine.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but nobody listens to that.
Speaker 8: Text me for more responsiveness.
Speaker 7: Would you say that please don't leave a message? Would you pick I will be faster?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 12: Maybe Lydia because she does pick up the.
Speaker 8: Phone, would definitely not pick him.
Speaker 6: Oh heck no, how did I get in this?
Speaker 10: Because the closest one to you if you want to wait forty five minutes for Lydia.
Speaker 6: To Kevin never answers text on time. The only time he answers text on time is that you send him something that says that it's a good Lebron story. He'll answer that one right now. That's a rare text, Lydia. Who would you choose? Because you're the chosen one.
Speaker 18: It's either you or Tony okay, Tony forgot it?
Speaker 43: Yeah, you think that you would answer me under all circustances.
Speaker 6: You think would be like I'm hanging out with Bryce. I'd give you one second, bro, what's going on?
Speaker 8: Don high.
Speaker 52: Hi, good morning.
Speaker 17: We had unfortunately in a sad accident with ours like that, emergency contact was set up and my sister in law had it.
Speaker 49: It alerted her children, and her daughter.
Speaker 17: Rushed to the scene because it tells you exactly where it's at.
Speaker 39: Fortunly, my sister in law had passed.
Speaker 17: Away in the accident, and that's how she found out.
Speaker 49: And it made me.
Speaker 17: Question if I wanted my kids as an as an emergency contact, because what if they show up and they find.
Speaker 6: That Well, I mean, yeah, I mean that's the worst case scenario. But don't you at least want your kids to know what's going.
Speaker 8: On with you?
Speaker 17: Yeah, but I'd rather somebody contact them than and them come to.
Speaker 47: The scene and find out that I'm there like that.
Speaker 6: I don't know if any if any way of finding out that your mom's dead would be bad. But that's just that's a horrible story. Now, Lisa, what's up, Lisa, It's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 53: Hey, Hi, Lisa, Lisa hid A similar situation happened, but a little different.
Speaker 17: I had lost my phone out of bars actually on New Year's Eve, and whoever picked up my phone either got to like a car crash or I'm thinking they probably threw the phone out out of the window and my mom got alert like three o'clock in the morning, saying I was in a car crash in its center of the location and also notified the police.
Speaker 8: Oh man, man.
Speaker 17: Everyone will streaks out me out of this accident or like drive to the scene. But really I just somebody.
Speaker 54: I took my.
Speaker 17: Phone and uh like threw it out the out the car window.
Speaker 7: I have on Star that comes with my view wick, and I think it automatically will alert the police if you are in an accident. Yes, if the car reads like you are in an accident, but we'll call the police immediately.
Speaker 6: But like Lisa was saying, I think that if there is a major event with your phone, I think your phone also can detect it too.
Speaker 7: And automatically calls.
Speaker 8: I believe so, yeah, I believe that you would just like drop.
Speaker 7: It on the ground right well you know what I mean. Like that happens all day every day to people out of your pocket on the roller coas.
Speaker 6: I think they kind of can tell. I don't know how, I don't know. I could be wrong. What's up, Brandy, how you doing?
Speaker 14: Hi?
Speaker 55: I was just calling about the emergency contact on file at the doctor's office. Yes, I work in a pharmacy and we had a patient come in one time, a regular, so excited about his upcoming dental surgery, and we were all happy for him, and he never came back. And we later found out that during his dental surgery, he had a medical emergency and passed away right in the dentist chair.
Speaker 6: So, yeah, what did they didn't have an emergency contact for him, he'd still be sitting there right exactly.
Speaker 55: So yeah, I guess, even though you're at a medical facility, it's probably so important to have.
Speaker 6: Could you imagine being in the dentist chair right next to the guy that dies in the dentist chair?
Speaker 8: How did he die in a dentist chair?
Speaker 34: That's right?
Speaker 4: I know?
Speaker 19: Yeah, crazy, yep.
Speaker 55: So I guess you need a contact even at the doctor.
Speaker 6: Put it in there. Cassidy, what's going on? Cassidy?
Speaker 14: Hi?
Speaker 15: First time, long time?
Speaker 34: Who?
Speaker 15: I was my brother's emergency contact in high school and I used to pull him school. I used to call him and say, oh, you know, there's something going on, and I would get him out of class all the time.
Speaker 8: What would you guys do when you're pulling him out of class?
Speaker 11: Nothing? He just didn't want to be in He doesn't want to be in class.
Speaker 15: You know, he would call you in your junior just in a care Yeah, he'd called me. He text me and say, hey, I want to get pulled out.
Speaker 45: I want to say, hey, there's something that went on.
Speaker 44: Yep, I got to pull them out.
Speaker 8: So you're a good one.
Speaker 6: Would you also sign his bad grade tests that they would send home?
Speaker 34: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'd do anything for what a sister.
Speaker 8: What's up?
Speaker 56: Ash?
Speaker 3: High?
Speaker 57: Hey, I was just calling about a situation with getting in a car accident and your phone like calling the police. Yes, I was in a really bad accident and all my airbags went off, my glasses flew off.
Speaker 17: My phone was somewhere in.
Speaker 57: The car and I don't know, I couldn't find it. Also, it was really dark out, so my phone did automatically call the police, and thank god it did because I wouldn't have been able to find my phone or Yeah, for.
Speaker 6: These iPhones, man, the technology on these things. Man, you're okay, you're doing okay, Ash?
Speaker 40: Yeah, I am.
Speaker 57: This was a few years ago, but honestly, like, I didn't even know that was set up. So the fact that it was and it was there for me when I needed it was incredible.
Speaker 6: My phone emergency content is David Feminine, call my lawyer. I've been in an accident. What's going on? Kyle high?
Speaker 28: Hey, So, once upon a time, like back in high school, I had Sie nicknamed me daddy as a joke. And uh, I got into a car accident a few years ago and it sent a text message to my dad, my mom, and my wife that Daddy was in an accident and needs help.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, Kyle, who who is my dad?
Speaker 28: My dad was like, your phone was calling me daddy.
Speaker 13: I'm like, no, it was calling me.
Speaker 42: Similar with cars, Cash and Gas is dropping my Gordon Chevrolet in Garden City.
Speaker 5: You chance to win happens in minutes on Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 6: All right to your home of War of the Roses. That's coming up here in just a little bit.
Speaker 8: What did you do at work yesterday?
Speaker 20: Anna?
Speaker 12: I'm hoping I don't get written up for this. I had to take some nudes in the bathroom.
Speaker 6: What uh for a plastic surgeon.
Speaker 12: So we've been talking about me wanting to get this boob job and one of the I have consultants, more consultations, and for one of them, I need to submit photos of myself naked of my boobs, and I was supposed to send them literally like a month ago, and yesterday I saw a call come through from the office and the consultations next week, and I.
Speaker 6: Was like, oh my gosh, I haven't sent them yet.
Speaker 12: So sure enough, at a commercial break, I ran into the bathroom, stuck my little sticky phone against the wall, and I got the pictures during our show, Yes, during a commercial break, sent them over.
Speaker 7: Why aren't they can you take them? Why aren't they going to take them during the console?
Speaker 6: I don't know. I think they want to see like ahead of time.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there was nobody in the bathroom.
Speaker 6: At the time.
Speaker 12: You didn't know, I mean it was very r What time in the morning. Was this one of our first breaks yesterday?
Speaker 8: Really?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: But there's no lock on our bathroom till No.
Speaker 6: There isn't. But I was in the stall. Okay, so you just did like a selfie? No, so I have this sticky thing on the back.
Speaker 12: I just stuck it the wall that timer and I got the pictures.
Speaker 8: It was But did you disinfect the phone afterwards?
Speaker 55: I did?
Speaker 8: You did that? I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 12: This isn't the first time that I've done it. When I used to work for another employer. I remember doing this for a guy that I was seeing.
Speaker 8: Oh, you would take nudes at work?
Speaker 12: Yeah, it was a little scandalous, Like thinking about you.
Speaker 6: There are there any listeners that that do that. I'm assuming Shannon, you don't do.
Speaker 8: This to you or no.
Speaker 6: That bathroom disgusting A few from a bathroom.
Speaker 8: Really from a work bathroom.
Speaker 10: It is a little nice thing in the middle of the day, just pop away from her desk wherever she yes, little one.
Speaker 8: So yesterday I went into the bathroom. Actually you did too.
Speaker 6: Almost and we we we have only one in our guys bathroom. We have one stall to do in, one stall to pee or one you'ine old top. And yesterday there were four deep in the bathroom. Like that's how many guys were in that bathroom. You don't get privacy in that bathroom if you wanted to send a nude.
Speaker 10: And this thinks so crazy. Yesterday it was so packed up. When I tried to open the door, I hit the I hit his back because he was in line. I've seen all them people smelled, all of them smell.
Speaker 8: I'm just going held it.
Speaker 6: I almost did a thing like it did in college where I peede in a sink because it was so so bad. I could not think of, honestly, a bigger embarrassment than if you were at work and somebody saw you doing this, Like they would instantly think that you are really yeah, that you're a sex predator. Bion gonna come with me and take them for me. I was like, that would have been way easier, But I was like.
Speaker 7: Nah, nah, the girls on this show, we don't like that.
Speaker 8: You would have no problem letting somebody take.
Speaker 7: A picture if it was Anna Earl or Bianca. I would let them take a picture of my bear booth.
Speaker 8: Really, Yeah, that's weird, weird.
Speaker 6: I mean we've all stayed in hotels together. Yeah, I mean you just womon just different.
Speaker 7: I've seen boobs.
Speaker 6: I've seen Beyonca's boobs and saws.
Speaker 7: Yeah, when we stayed in Chicago, we're all dipping each other up in dresses.
Speaker 8: Is different than.
Speaker 6: You know, well no, I mean that like there's boobs being touched in.
Speaker 8: And I just don't like.
Speaker 6: I think about this with the office here, and I think of like looking out in this vast you know, array of of salespeople that only come on Tuesdays, and Thursdays. I just don't know if I would want to be taking pictures of myself, you know, if I was in a nude and then have I don't know, Siri or what's the new salesperson's name, uh Nicole or Natalie Batalie, Natalie all of a sudden walking in. Can you imagine that your first week at work and you're like, oh, so this is what it's like, Welcome to I. This is what iHeart radio is like.
Speaker 10: I couldn't imagine if if for some reason, you were getting a pasectomy and you had to walk in the bathroom and taking pictures of you somebody walking like what are you doing?
Speaker 6: I've taken pictures of my junk one time, and one time only I had like something on the bottom of my my your ball sack, and it hurt me and you could tell that there was something there. And I sent it to doctor Warner and I and I was funny because I was like a text mark and I go, Mark, I have I have something that you know, I don't know what it is, and I'm worried, like I'm starting to think, oh my god, I got a venereal disease from sitting on a toilet or something, and I.
Speaker 8: Go, Mark, what should I do? And he goes, send me a picture.
Speaker 10: I'm like, sending you a question. Sure was the picture? Was it phone above the sack or did you go under the sack?
Speaker 6: I grabbed and I don't want to get too descriptive because of you could be listening and enjoying this.
Speaker 8: I don't want you guys to enjoy this.
Speaker 6: But I literally went and I actually picked up you know what I mean, like kind of like kind of like kind of like you're grabbing a bowling ball back and I grab it and I grab it, I grab it, take a picture of it. And then the funny thing was I was like, oh, I looked like the guy from the movie Up. Hold on, hold on, let me do another one. You've got that photo in.
Speaker 7: Your phone and you're like, okay, delete and delete.
Speaker 6: Ially, I actually was thinking to myself, I wonder if I can put like a tone or something right. I wanted to edit it and wanted to make it look so good. So but it was funny because doctor Warner I sent it to him and I and he said to me, he goes, make sure that you deleted. I've deleted it off my phone. I'm like, thanks, Mark, I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: You're good.
Speaker 34: Was it?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 8: It was honestly like it just a sweat pimple or something like that.
Speaker 10: Okay, yeah, because I was like my leg yesterday, I took a picture and put it in claw to see what it was.
Speaker 8: What did it say?
Speaker 10: Well, it acts if it hurt, acts if it itch, and none of that was the case. But I didn't notice it until I was doodling essay, So I don't know how long it's been there.
Speaker 6: I said.
Speaker 8: They say it just monitored and go from there. What didn't the nets say? Because it looked like it was a good call and she got disconnected.
Speaker 18: She said that she does bathroom nudes all the time.
Speaker 8: Hold on, we're calling her. That's calling it. Let's dial her. Is this weird to dial up?
Speaker 6: Where's the weirdest place?
Speaker 58: Is it still as.
Speaker 7: Sexy and as much of a turn on when you've got like the row of toilets in your photo behind you?
Speaker 10: I mean, if you don't care if a woman is sending it to a man, I don't care about all of it.
Speaker 12: I'm not showing the toilet like I'm facing the other wallers.
Speaker 6: Right right, Lydia pick her up and see if she's there. You know, I want I want to ask she's not. Did she get I want to hear from somebody else that has done bathroom nudes at work, Like even when people thirst straps on their social media.
Speaker 7: Uh, and they do it in the bathroom mirror, which I totally get the lighting scud. But you've got the toilet in the background. And I always think an hour ago you were probably just pumping. Makes your mental connection that I always make.
Speaker 6: Kevin brings up a really interesting thing our bathroom smell, so I don't know if I want to be in there for any period of time. And Ninett's back, Nanette, Hey, so you're like, Annah, huh, oh she got disconnected. What what cell service do you have? Because I do not want that cell service in the bathroomnet? What's going on?
Speaker 16: So?
Speaker 8: Why are you taking?
Speaker 59: Uh?
Speaker 8: Why are you taking bathroom nudes?
Speaker 34: Hey?
Speaker 39: You know sometimes your guy wants a little some some to move.
Speaker 21: His data along.
Speaker 8: What do you do for a living that you can go to the bathroom and do this?
Speaker 13: I am a sailed.
Speaker 6: Sales so weird sales that I actually one time had that where we had a bunch of listening. Okay, hold on, you're a you're a salesperson. Is this how you make sales? Sending those?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 21: No, no, no, no no no, It's just what I do for a living. I'm an office manager and a sales coordinator.
Speaker 8: So I yeah, okay three times?
Speaker 6: And how is he getting the photos? I think guys still waiting for him? All right, thank you, Ninette, I appreciate it. That's crazy though, that you're you know, that sounds like a you sound like a professional person doing something that is I don't necessarily know if it's professional, but what's going on on autumn?
Speaker 39: So one of my coworkers, I'm a bartender, was definitely like pants down around the ankles.
Speaker 6: We walk in.
Speaker 39: She's got red lace on, and there's a guy right by kind her walking in the bathroom.
Speaker 11: That's like, it's our employee bathroom.
Speaker 29: And he's like, what in the hell is coming on?
Speaker 39: She's just knuds in our employee bathroom like.
Speaker 36: Taking hol on news.
Speaker 6: You can't do it in the one off bathroom that any man or woman employee bathroom.
Speaker 24: And he was like one of our youngest servers and he walks and he's like, you've got just shocked, and I'm like, well, he got a show for three days.
Speaker 6: She wanted to get caught. I usually do it in the family bathroom at the airport. That's right, I.
Speaker 5: Don't miss this.
Speaker 8: When we come back here.
Speaker 6: Next she thinks she's being cheated on by her wife, and she thinks that it's her wife's hairdresser that she's cheating with. We do a three way call War of the Roses right after these.
Speaker 38: He's cheating, cheat and you'll get caught. Is the War of the Roses. In minutes of Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 6: All right, we're giving you a chance to win a brand new car. It's coming very soon. I want to say hello to Mona over at Gordon. Mona's a great friend. Mona Side is one of the best, actually voted best sales person car salesperson in Detroit by the Detroit Free Press and by me, which is more and Joe and Chelsea and Luke and Jacob and all of us because she's been our car salesperson. Gordon Chevrolet Ford Road, just West Amerman and Garden City. You can shop online at Gordonchevrolet dot com. Win a brand new car or twenty thousand dollars eight four to four Mojo Live.
Speaker 14: Mojo in the Morning's Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 8: All right, what is going on Shannon today?
Speaker 7: Well, let's start off by talking about diarrhea lettis. This cyclospora parasite has now affected more than eleven thousand Michiganders, not to mention countless of our Ohio listeners, but caused two deaths here in Michigan this morning.
Speaker 60: The powasite outbreak linked to lettuce turning deadly with two deaths now reported in Michigan, where we've seen the most cases.
Speaker 61: There have been over eleven thousand cases in this outbreak and we have only had two deaths and patients that are clearly medically fragile.
Speaker 14: So it still remains an illness.
Speaker 61: That for most patients we are able to treat successfully.
Speaker 60: As outpatients officials, they both had significant underlying health conditions.
Speaker 61: There are some patients that might not be able to withstand the dehydration that can come with severe cyclist bariasis.
Speaker 60: Nationwide, more than eighteen thousand people have gotten sick in forty five states. The FDA has linked the outbreak in Michigan in eight other states to iceberg lettuce sourced by tailor farms in Central Mexico and served at some Taco Bell restaurants, but now a new questions about whether customers could have been informed sooner. Bloomberg reports Michigan health officials were in touch with Taco Bell's parent company, Young Brands weeks before customers found out. Officials reportedly reached out July second to discuss intervention or notification to reduce future cases. It wasn't until July seventeenth when Taco Bell issued a public statement saying it worked swiftly to remove the lettuce based on ongoing conversations with public health officials, as many families changed their eating habits, some avoiding lettuce altogether. Concern in North Carolina about other fresh produce. Officials have not identified the source for the more than seven hundred cases there, but say many of those sickened reported eating parsley and cilantro. As for the Michigan outbreak, officials say the number of new cases being reported is slowing, assign the contaminated products may no longer be on the market.
Speaker 6: Very sad to see that people die of that. In no, yes, but yes, I will tell you this. With this side spoil as this thing. I've got some friends that say it's an awful thing they have, but they have lost weight. And I'm not joking when I say this. I have two friends of mine that got it. They said they had it for about a month and they actually said it spurred them on to take a lot of weight. One guy lost twenty pounds or something like that.
Speaker 8: I mean, that's a lot of you.
Speaker 6: As soon as you drink water.
Speaker 8: Well, he's looking at it as.
Speaker 6: An opportunity for him to, you know, try to get himself, yeah, and reset himself a little bit because honestly, I hate to say this, but you know what it did, It like detoxed them.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I wonder the people who passed away, Like, I need a little bit more information on They said they had.
Speaker 8: Pre existing condition that was and I think they were old, so they said that report.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Bradley Cooper and Gigi had eater married. At least it looks like they're married. That both are wearing very simple wedding rings on their left ring finger. Yesterday they were spotted with Paris and they both had these itty bitty like gold bands that matched. So I mean that signifies they got hitched to me. But they have been dating since twenty twenty three. Actress Christina Applegate is back home after a nearly four month hospital stay. She has been battling MS since twenty twenty one. I know I love her too. She'd been at this at the hospital in LA since the end of March. She's currently at home. She's doing well from what I understand. Still unclear specifically why she was admitted in the first place. And University of Michigan quarterback Brice Underwood ranking his favorite local rappers te Grizzly.
Speaker 6: Or eminem te Grizzy te Grizzly or Peasy tea Grizzy.
Speaker 62: Te Grizzly or baby Baby baby skill baby.
Speaker 63: Skiller skill a baby a doboy catch out skiller skill a baby or forty two does skiller skill by skiller skill.
Speaker 64: Of my cousin.
Speaker 8: Skill of my cousin as well?
Speaker 64: We just did that.
Speaker 6: I'm like, he laughed.
Speaker 5: I don't know that.
Speaker 6: Both of them are his cousins.
Speaker 12: Skill is about to drop him.
Speaker 6: Who did we see at the Michigan State game that we went to tell you? Okay, because I was gonna say, wouldn't it be an interesting?
Speaker 39: I will?
Speaker 6: I will tell you when uh, when you hear that about how certain people are related, it always makes me go, oh, it's kind of cool. Thanksgiving is like I met Bryce Underwood recently. Uh, and I have to be honest with you. Very nice, charming, handsome guy, you know what I mean. And now I'm hoping that this coach is a better coach for him than Jerome was because I feel like last season, honestly I was. I was afraid he needed to go like l s U or something and do a transfer. He seems locked in. He's seen folks ready to go. Let him run for God's sake. Miss any thing from today.
Speaker 7: Catch up on the podcast on the I Heart video app.
Speaker 5: Bom Bomb Bomb, Bomb Bomb, This is Something in the Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 42: This is our podcast now at Mocho in the Morning, dot com Bom bom Bomb bum.
Speaker 8: Care Bar Wait, what is your name?
Speaker 6: Carrarara Carr from dear Born.
Speaker 8: Are you hey, Carr? Are you Michigan or Michigan State?
Speaker 65: Carr?
Speaker 6: All right, well, that's all right, that's all right. We're getting excited for football season coming up here. I like the coach at Michigan State too. I you know, I grew up with him on the South side of Chicago. Yeah, Patrick Gerald, really good guy. Loved him to Carl Sandberg High School and then Northwestern. But hey, you hang on the phone for a second, Karar. We're going to set you up with a fifty dollars gas card. Congrats, thank you, and you're now qualified on the phone.
Speaker 8: You're now qualified for a brand.
Speaker 13: New car.
Speaker 3: New Karr.
Speaker 6: That done, done, don don.
Speaker 14: H.
Speaker 6: Congratulations to you. Thank you, have a fantastic day. I appreciate you for listening. You're you're ready for war. We love you too, love you you ready for war. The Roses.
Speaker 8: That's all I got to ask.
Speaker 35: It's coming up almost words, I don't know.
Speaker 6: No, no, say no no. You got to stay in your car. We got fifteen minutes before you got to get to work, right No, no, no, I'll be late.
Speaker 8: I'll be no no, no, no, no no, please stay in that car.
Speaker 5: And no no, no catching cheeters. I'm proud of it.
Speaker 14: I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Get your home for bore of the Roses unloads you in the morning.
Speaker 6: Brianna, you think that your wife is cheating on you? Do you think you know who it is that she's cheating with.
Speaker 14: Her hair girl?
Speaker 8: Why do you think that there's something going on between the two of them?
Speaker 66: She always gets her hair done every like one to two months, and now it's.
Speaker 39: Like every one to two weeks.
Speaker 66: And her hair isn't even different when she gets home, like her beings aren't even any shorter.
Speaker 12: Are you sure she's not just getting like a blowout? I get those predations.
Speaker 66: No, No, she doesn't get blowouts.
Speaker 8: So this is just a recent thing. She wasn't doing this before.
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 6: No, And did you very recent?
Speaker 8: Do you ask her and say, hey, what's going on?
Speaker 67: Or are you worried that if you ask her it causes too much suspicion or makes you look suspicious.
Speaker 16: I haven't asked her.
Speaker 24: I think it's too suspicious for sure.
Speaker 6: Is her hair dresser gay?
Speaker 14: There again?
Speaker 6: Is her hairdresser gay?
Speaker 34: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Hell, what makes you think that it's the hairdresser and not somebody else? It's a great question.
Speaker 66: Well, they're on the phone a lot, and they text a lot.
Speaker 8: Did you ever read their text messages?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 52: They just seem too close.
Speaker 8: Do you get your hair done by her?
Speaker 40: No?
Speaker 8: I don't, so you go somewhere else, Okay.
Speaker 7: Interesting to me is that she's like making it aware that she's going to these hair appointments every week.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if she was hiding it, if there's something going on, you know, is she or is she not going to get her hair done?
Speaker 8: You're thinking? What are you thinking?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Do you guys share a location? Like, do you know that's where she actually is?
Speaker 6: Okay, and she is there, Yeah, that's where she goes.
Speaker 34: Yeah, she's there.
Speaker 6: So you want to do a three way call. You would like to hear how they sound talking to each other, and now being the time that you want to do it because you say that the person that you think she's cheating with isn't working, so she'll be able to pick up her phone.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Okay.
Speaker 10: The weird thing is you you already said you went through the text messages and the conversation is anything suspicious?
Speaker 6: So I wonder that they seem too close.
Speaker 10: I thought it was the amount of times they were talking more so than the context of the conversation, because if we're not flirty during text, then I don't know why that would happen if we're on the phone.
Speaker 12: I don't Well, maybe they know they need to hide it, no paper trail.
Speaker 6: Let's call them both up at the same time and see what they sound like talking to each other. We're going to do a three way call, War of the Roses. We're going to dial up your wife's number and the person that she goes to to get her hair done and see what they sound like when they're talking to each other. Okay, mute your phone. Okay, mute and keep that muted. It's the War of the Resist.
Speaker 20: What Hello?
Speaker 38: Hello?
Speaker 47: Hi?
Speaker 34: Okay Meg? Yeah, who's this? It's me. It's Kayla mhm Hi are you.
Speaker 31: Good?
Speaker 16: How are you doing today?
Speaker 34: I've been talking about.
Speaker 16: I know, I know, it's uh.
Speaker 34: I'm just making food talking about you. Yeah, well, thank you. I'm always thinking about what a you making, just like a tuna salad.
Speaker 68: I don't have many groceries, so I was like, let's just say something quick. But I have my pickles, so you know I love my pickles.
Speaker 34: Oh work, I'm sure it's grand.
Speaker 59: Yeah.
Speaker 6: We should hang out soon.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I love that idea.
Speaker 34: What's your schedule like, either today or tomorrow.
Speaker 8: I'm pretty open.
Speaker 6: I just get there. Other than that, I'm free this evening and.
Speaker 66: Tomorrow.
Speaker 8: I yeah, I got nothing going on.
Speaker 34: Okay, just working. Yeah, what about you? A little thing to do. But I think I think I can do tonight. Let me just let me just clear something really fast. But I think i'm like like a few hours if you're done.
Speaker 51: Yeah, yeah, okay, Yeah, Hey Kayla, Yes, Hi Kayla.
Speaker 24: Hi.
Speaker 6: I just want to interrupt the conversation and just ask you, how would Brianna feel about the kind of tone that you have in a conversation with another woman?
Speaker 34: All right, I don't know who who is right now.
Speaker 8: I'm just trying to get some answers for her. This is actually a bunch of people.
Speaker 6: This is the Mojo in the morning show, and Brianna contacted us to see if you were cheating on her, thinking that you are cheating on her with this other woman that you're on the phone with.
Speaker 16: No, this is my friend.
Speaker 6: We hang out all the time.
Speaker 13: Is this what we do?
Speaker 6: So this is a just a friendship that you guys have with each other. I don't need to answer that, Brianna. Do you want her to give you some answers?
Speaker 34: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 8: What do you want to ask?
Speaker 16: I don't even know what's going on over here?
Speaker 66: Yeah, I don't know either.
Speaker 34: Clearly, are you are you serious?
Speaker 14: Right now?
Speaker 34: I was just trying.
Speaker 16: No, no, no, don't lie.
Speaker 66: Just just own ups.
Speaker 16: Like I'm allowed to talk on the phone if I want to with my friend, Yes, no.
Speaker 66: Yeah, you totally can. But making plans going on dates?
Speaker 16: Come on, I can do I can go out without you. Yeah, you can go out without me.
Speaker 5: But what.
Speaker 50: I don't I don't understand you, Kayla. You're reacting. You're literally overreacting.
Speaker 66: I'm not overreacting.
Speaker 39: You're you're all we all heard.
Speaker 52: You're flirting on the phone.
Speaker 34: You're listening in on my conversation.
Speaker 16: You know how this happened?
Speaker 34: No, I mean, like privacy, I trust you. If you want to go and talk to a friend, you want to go hang out with someone, that's totally fine.
Speaker 7: Why don't you make that known? Wouldn't you let her know that that's what you were doing and who you were going to be with.
Speaker 34: Yeah, it's fifty ash. I mean she knows I go out.
Speaker 66: To ask, I shouldn't even have to ask, but she.
Speaker 7: Thinks we're going to get your hair done.
Speaker 8: Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 6: If if your friend would not be bothered by you guys just hanging out with each other, why did she hang up the phone so fast?
Speaker 34: I don't know.
Speaker 16: I don't have to ask her.
Speaker 34: Maybe the whole situation is just so weird.
Speaker 6: Kayla, Brian, I'm gonna give you a chance to talk to Kayla off of us listening. Okay, okay, all right, So why don't you just just hang on the phone okay.
Speaker 3: Yo, Yeah. No.
Speaker 38: This is the home of War of the Roses. Mojo in the Morning. Call Mojo in the Morning, eight four four, Mojo Live four.
Speaker 8: Eight all right, War the Roses.
Speaker 6: And a wife who catches her wife being very friendly with another woman, and the woman is the person that she goes and has to do her hair, her hairstylist. I got a couple of questions, and I'm intrigued by this. And let me tell you why I'm intrigued, because whenever we have had War the Roses, where you have a guide cheating with a woman who he claims is his friend, like in, the topic comes up all the time of can somebody a guy be a friend with another woman okay without it being without it being sexual.
Speaker 8: I asked that question. I think you know where I'm gonna go, right Shannon Yep.
Speaker 6: I asked that question, can a woman, a gay woman be friends with another woman without potentially you worrying that they might have interest in each other.
Speaker 8: Eight four four Mojoe Live. I'm just gonna throw that out there for what it's worth.
Speaker 7: I feel like I have to share my two cents of they sounded much more than just friends.
Speaker 6: And I wonder if that's the case in some other relationships that may be listening to the show or maybe dealing with that.
Speaker 8: I was interesting.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I would love to hear because you got a different type of lesbians, right, you got the films, then you got the studs, and I will wonder if it's if it's different, you.
Speaker 6: Know what I'm saying. I don't know, do you know what I'm saying? Oh yeah, I wonder if it becomes a situation where you go, I'm a little worried because I know that they seem like they're very very close and they spend a lot of time together.
Speaker 10: If they're walking around with you know what I'm saying, they got it on them. Yeah, you know what it is what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I do have to say this, Guys guys get a bad They get a bad look all the time. Guys get a bad look all the time. Where guys are always taking. You know, men are just calm, they're cheaters and all that sort of stuff. It's nice to see women also cheating.
Speaker 16: You like I do.
Speaker 36: I like.
Speaker 8: I like to see it. Mike, what's up. It's Mojo in the morning. What's your comments, y'all?
Speaker 32: So?
Speaker 26: Nah, that girl being manipulent though, Bro, she's trying to she's trying to trick that girl. Play games with that girl.
Speaker 6: Gas lady.
Speaker 26: Yeah, man, what she's sitting there talking about songs, listening here, listening to my conversations.
Speaker 46: Like that.
Speaker 11: She's not just like that, but she's like, you're in here listening to my conversations. She's like, we're just two friends hanging out. You want to act? I would tell you, like, what do you mean?
Speaker 13: Like that's your wife? You don't like if you're going to hang out, be like, yeah, I'm want to hang out.
Speaker 26: My girlfriend, not Oh, I'm going to see my hairdresser, go get my hair done, and she clearly see you're not getting your.
Speaker 7: Hair done and there hanging I'm the worst excuse to me and it comes up all the time. If you would have asked, I would have told you, Yeah, Cindy, Hi, it's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 56: Hey, I just.
Speaker 49: Wanted to say, did you notice that they said I've been thinking about you and I'm always.
Speaker 11: Thinking about you right off the bat.
Speaker 31: Yeah, so yeah, there's.
Speaker 21: Definitely something George.
Speaker 8: Yes, I do say that to him.
Speaker 6: Actually we were very close. George, is my my hair? Do you call it a hairdresser or a hairstylist? I like to call him my guru, my guy, George.
Speaker 8: What's going on?
Speaker 3: Be hi there?
Speaker 52: I actually am a lesbian who has had struggles with straight friends who when we had a conflict, instead of like acknowledging that we weren't friends because of the conflict, they just say, oh, well, she's just in love with me when there's no you victual attraction there whatsoever.
Speaker 10: So they'll blame it on your sexuality as opposed to taking accountability.
Speaker 6: Yep, when you when I hear this, and uh being I'm going to ask you a couple of questions if you don't mind. When I hear this, I wonder how many people in your life in relationships have you ever been jealous of like other female friends when they're around your you know, either I don't know, have you been married or are you dating?
Speaker 52: I have a girlfriend yet.
Speaker 6: Okay have you have you ever had that happen where you got jealous of other women around your girlfriend?
Speaker 52: Honestly, no, not really. We're in an open relationship, so well, there you go.
Speaker 6: That's a different story altogether. You guys are bringing them all in and enjoying it together, right, are there only? Are there only women allowed in this open relationship?
Speaker 8: Are you trying to get it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 6: Because I mean did she say she has a husband?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Because because if the conversation is around jealousy or who your antennae spark up around, you opened up the whole pool.
Speaker 6: It's not just closed off to one population. Hey, Nasa, what's up Nasa?
Speaker 45: Hey, good morning guys.
Speaker 54: First of all, the wife, what's her name?
Speaker 14: Kayla?
Speaker 69: She gas lit the myths out of her wife, like that's that's ridiculous. Their tones changed as soon as they realized who each other were on the phone.
Speaker 50: Hey, I ain't you knowing everybody?
Speaker 8: Everybody?
Speaker 13: I love it.
Speaker 54: So friendships like men and women can definitely be friends without it being sexual, and it would have to be the same I'm assuming as humans.
Speaker 6: I'm going for a second there, I don't think you can blanket statement that either way, because I think that there are certain people that can't like. There's certain people that cannot like. I know certain guys that cannot be around women without thinking that they want to have sex with them. I just I know that for a fact. I know that there are others that can do that. But I think that there's definitely not a blaken statement on either side. Rebecca, how you doing.
Speaker 54: I'm good?
Speaker 8: How good? What's going on?
Speaker 47: First time?
Speaker 6: I want to revisit this.
Speaker 47: My best friend is lesbian and we have been friends. I'm thirty five. We've been friends since high school. And I think that someone who is straight can be friends with.
Speaker 6: Someone who is I'm not saying they can't. I'm asking the question. Has anybody ever had this happen to them? Where your lesbian friend is in a relationship and one of her girlfriends that she's dating or married to her wife is uncomfortable with her being around other women that she might be attracted to.
Speaker 19: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 10: Have you been in relationships where they question if it was only a friendship between you and your friend?
Speaker 47: No, because anybody, like my husband, when she's around, he can tell that it's just two friends having a talk. Or any of that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and it's never crossed the line. She's never admitted to you that she's had feelings for you over the years.
Speaker 6: Nope, she never tried. Never, not even that once on.
Speaker 47: Never, we've gone out to bars, we've partied together.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but you're not a lesbian though, right, you don't. That's not something that you are are into. So I get it.
Speaker 47: No, that's just that's my best friend, that's my four lifer, my writer.
Speaker 6: Everything I listen, I got, I'm friends with with gay guys, and I got to tell you I've never had sex with them. I'm going on could to say that. Fin they show me enough attention. You never know, right, what's going on?
Speaker 8: Taylor?
Speaker 30: Hi?
Speaker 20: Hey, how's it going. So I'm a I'm a mask lesbian. I'm married to a fem a mask like a masculine lesbian. Okay, not not a stud, but I'm a more masculine lesbian.
Speaker 39: There's a difference in studs and masks.
Speaker 19: Okay, but I'm married. It's really about trust.
Speaker 20: I don't put myself in a position that could potentially make my wife uncomfortable.
Speaker 19: Because lesbians are crazy. Other lesbians are crazy. Single lesbians don't have boundaries, so I don't put my I don't.
Speaker 20: I don't put myself in a position that can make my wife uncomfortable. Now, I have straight female friends, and my wife is best friends with my best friend who's a straight female, And it's it's just about trust, and you have to if your wife put yourself in stupid position.
Speaker 6: If your wife was going to this hairstylist of that that Kayla goes to, would you tell her she can't go to that stylist anymore.
Speaker 20: No, my wife's a grown woman. She can make her own decisions. But her decision and the conversation from that if you're.
Speaker 19: Hairdresser, My wife's hairdresser is a gay man.
Speaker 6: So I know I'm giving a hypothetical if you were, if you were Brianna and just heard this conversation, would you ever allow your your wife to go back to this?
Speaker 8: Uh woman, I think.
Speaker 19: There's other conversations that need to be had.
Speaker 20: If that's it's not about letting somebody do something else. I mean, people make their own decisions. I can't control what somebody else does.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't say I had the situation.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't be comfortable if if I was Brianna and Kayla was going back to this, uh this woman quick because they are hanging out with each other.
Speaker 8: She's not. She hung up. What did you want to ask her?
Speaker 10: She made a hell of a statement by saying, you can't trust uh single lesbians. I wanted to get more information if on that and how that's played out in her relationship.
Speaker 7: She just said, have no boundaries, have no boundaries.
Speaker 8: That's interesting, isn't it.
Speaker 16: Steve?
Speaker 8: What's up?
Speaker 34: Steve?
Speaker 21: Hey?
Speaker 13: What's good? Mojo?
Speaker 21: First time? I got a lot of I worked in the gay community for about three years.
Speaker 70: I'm up straight, fis man right?
Speaker 6: What was your job?
Speaker 8: Real quick?
Speaker 6: We said you work in the community.
Speaker 21: I was at that got a dancer when I was younger.
Speaker 6: Okay, I worked from Danny And oh my god, you weren't.
Speaker 7: Anybody talking about Danny's in Forever.
Speaker 8: You weren't the guy putting the candle out with your penis, were you?
Speaker 34: No?
Speaker 13: No, that was not me.
Speaker 8: That was Mark.
Speaker 21: Did a lot of I had another guy that we did.
Speaker 70: We did a lot of a lot of bachelotte parties and shows and then.
Speaker 8: At brand Okay, what's your kind of a manager?
Speaker 21: Down?
Speaker 70: Ad ubies out and Okay, but now, so I have a lot of stud friends, and I find them actually cheating more than most of my most of the female friends that they'll go and hang out with all their guy friends are going to play basketball, hanging out watching the game, and they're out there sleeping with men. They ain't even sleeping with women. They're cheating on their.
Speaker 21: Wives and their girlfriends with other guys.
Speaker 6: Okay, the strap to the side. That's amazing. I didn't realize.
Speaker 70: I've actually been the kind of surprise over the years of how quick they'll turn around.
Speaker 21: And I don't like men. I don't like men, but yeah, they're sleeping with them.
Speaker 11: Wow.
Speaker 6: Well you know what, Uh, love is love? Thank you for the call, Steve. Nice to uh reconnect Tim.
Speaker 8: What's going on? Tim?
Speaker 56: Good question for you guys.
Speaker 71: So, whether you're in a great relationship or you know, a gay relationship, how many of you guys actually leave the house without telling your spouse where you was going on what you're doing?
Speaker 27: Uh?
Speaker 8: Well, it depends, but that why is that? What are you assuming?
Speaker 56: Well, because you know she keeps going to see her hairdresser every week and keeps telling her, Hey, I'm going to go see my hairdresser, So it just doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 7: Who goes to their hairdresser?
Speaker 6: Yes, that might be the better question, right, Yeah, who's why do they keep going back? Which all some guys get haircusts every week. I don't know if it's the same.
Speaker 7: As well, Yeah guys, I guess it is a little different. But unless, like Anna said, you're getting a blowout every week.
Speaker 8: What's up?
Speaker 6: Maria?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 8: Hi Maria.
Speaker 58: So my best friend is a lesbian and we have been accused of being together for years.
Speaker 34: No matter how many guys I.
Speaker 39: Have dated or anything, we have been accused of dating. And what she always says is everyone assumes that I've turned you into a lesbian, but no one assumes that you have.
Speaker 14: Turned me straight.
Speaker 8: Huh.
Speaker 7: That's interesting and truly, nothing's ever happened between you two, No, nothing.
Speaker 8: Why do you get accused? Are you? Is there something that you're doing that's setting off a signal?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 39: I mean I don't think so. I believe that people or might be jealous of our friendship.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 7: That's a great reference.
Speaker 39: Yeah, and the first time, long.
Speaker 6: Time, thank you.
Speaker 14: Brand on the phone.
Speaker 39: Thank you for the call from Arkansas.
Speaker 7: Why that accent was from somewhere?
Speaker 8: Is it nice in Arkansas?
Speaker 6: I don't think I've ever thought of Arkansas as a place i'd ever go visit.
Speaker 8: Is a place we should go visit?
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, some places.
Speaker 39: Are if you stay up north Central to north Arkansas.
Speaker 34: Is absolutely beautiful.
Speaker 39: Lower Arkansas is just flatlands and farmland.
Speaker 8: Okay, all right, Well, thank you for the call. I appreciate it. Come come visit us up there. Uh one last call? What's up? Justin?
Speaker 26: Hey, what's up y'all?
Speaker 8: Justin?
Speaker 13: First off? First time? All the time? Uh yeah, so uh, I go through this all the time.
Speaker 46: Uh.
Speaker 13: I've had friends in my life. I'm a gay mill by the way.
Speaker 30: But every time I get cool with somebody or like, we'll be and not to say, I don't know what their intentions are, but I always get the stereo, the stereotype of like, oh, are you guys more than that?
Speaker 13: Are y'all more than this?
Speaker 30: And then all of a sudden it gets too much for the one they can't identify, and then I lose friends, lose relationships.
Speaker 13: Whatever.
Speaker 30: Everybody's all of my business and we'll just be friends. We won't do anything, have any contact or anything.
Speaker 6: You're not being flirty around these guys.
Speaker 13: I'm not I'm not being flirty around them.
Speaker 50: I'm usually just being a good one.
Speaker 30: That's Simness always like oh, I'm noticing stuff, and it's.
Speaker 13: Like, okay, what do you notice?
Speaker 6: Well, that's somebody that's insecure with them, any of these dudes, y'all. What's the third Is you done? Got one of your so car friends that was straight?
Speaker 8: He says, there doesn't.
Speaker 13: I mean if this was in the morning show.
Speaker 6: Wait a second, now, you liar liard hands on fire and I heard it's not.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Detroit USNX, Mosquito Right Records, Simy vs.
Speaker 2: Tilly, Channel ninety five five four five s n X and ninety two five Kiss FM and iHeart Radio Station and Guaranteed Human.
Speaker 4: Mojo God, let me take you back to the beginning.
Speaker 14: Alright, you ready, you're listening to Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 8: You're a doo doo ahead.
Speaker 12: Let's good.
Speaker 6: It is showtime. It is good to have you guys here with us today. It is Mojo in the Morning. I am Mojo. We've got lots of incredible people that help put this radio show together. Shout out to Kim Blockcamp our boss, Tony Trevado are head of programming, along with in the marketing department Cody and Crystal, and then of course on the show Shannon, cav Anna, Lydia Bianca and Zach All.
Speaker 8: Good to have you guys here with us today. It's always nice to see you. Hold on Chloe's colling asking a question to me, What is your question? Chloe?
Speaker 66: Hey, Mojo, I'm let's have on Jackary alex Ariana.
Speaker 34: I don't know.
Speaker 6: First time.
Speaker 44: What are you guys doing?
Speaker 72: Burger?
Speaker 64: How was?
Speaker 34: Oh?
Speaker 14: Wait?
Speaker 6: Did I meet you guys yesterday at uh west Bournsfield Pool there Maple Creek.
Speaker 17: We're the one that took a picture with you.
Speaker 54: Oh my dad?
Speaker 13: Mom that?
Speaker 32: Oh my god?
Speaker 8: Can well?
Speaker 6: First off, how many people are in the car? I want to make sure I give appropriate hello is to everyone, and it's so it's this is uh?
Speaker 8: Is this mom with kids or moms with kids?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 39: Mom, cousin and kids.
Speaker 6: Mom, cousin and kids. All right, so let me explain what happened to you to me yesterday. So yesterday I get a call from Chelsea, my wife, Chelsea, and she says, hey, what do you got going on?
Speaker 8: And I said, nothing.
Speaker 6: I'm on my way home, and she says, would you like to join Luke, his girlfriend Grace, and myself. We're gonna go to this pop up burger thing called Arc Burger, like Arc like Noah's as Ark okay, And it's like a trailer that they sell burgers on like a food truck.
Speaker 8: A food truck.
Speaker 6: Yes, it was a Basically it is.
Speaker 18: The guy looks it on the back of his truck, so technically it is.
Speaker 6: It's a leadia to save the So so I go and it just so happens to be in front of Actually a couple of my friends live in your neighborhood there, Chloe, A couple of friends Maple Creek. They have like the neighborhood pool, and they had this thing in front, and I pull up in front. There's cars all over the place. I'm going, Wow, the pool is busy today. And then I realized that's a line I got to stand in to get a burger. We were in that line for like an hour plus. There were some people in that line, I think for two hours. Chloe am I right in saying that it's it's like it's like that every month.
Speaker 8: It's crazy.
Speaker 6: They so they have this this burger Chelsea had seen on Instagram this burger place that they have here. And then the guy also has some out in Arizona. He sells these they're like smash burgers. And so we go and we hung out, and it just so happened that my people were there, my Healdean friends, right Abibi.
Speaker 65: We had.
Speaker 6: We had an amazing time all hanging together. By the way, I love that. I shout out to the guy that was shirtless, that had a body like me. I gotta tell you something. He was comfortable walking around with his swim trunks on and like walking.
Speaker 7: Out of the pool area for his smash burger.
Speaker 8: Getting a smash burger. Shout out to the family that was in front of me.
Speaker 6: There were wonderful people, the Davishes and the Hissanos. I want to shout them out because we had to wait behind them, and they had an order that might have been a five hundred dollars order. They had more family members in that org. It was crazy. The guy came up to Chelsea and said, hey, we're going to close down for like ten minutes or fifteen minutes while we get their order together. It took forever, which they were very sweet people, and I was fine with shout out to the yogurt lady.
Speaker 8: What's the yogurt lady's name? Yogurts to Go Lady? Is that what I'm saying?
Speaker 5: She was sweet.
Speaker 6: She took over her dad's custard business from ann Arbor and is doing yogurt parties. Basically, you can go get frozen custard parties. You can have them coming. Yeah, they're amazing. It was great, But I'm going to tell you the burger might have had a little gluten in it because I was on the tulet for a little.
Speaker 8: Bit last night.
Speaker 52: Chloe would it out of ton out of ten?
Speaker 6: Honestly, going in it was a ten. Going out, it might have been a ten too.
Speaker 8: It was good.
Speaker 7: In front of the radio, Yes, please come here.
Speaker 8: I got the number two, which Lydia, you're also like the number two.
Speaker 44: Every day of my life.
Speaker 8: It was so good. It was honestly really good, right, the number two, Lydia. Why do you get the number two?
Speaker 6: What can we just ask what to put?
Speaker 18: Like the fries on it?
Speaker 6: He's got these fries that it's called animal fries where they put fat fries, fat fries and they put like burger on on the fry.
Speaker 8: They're so good. The number two, I believe, Okay.
Speaker 18: He has a burger that he puts hallowpenos on too, and it's.
Speaker 8: A very that one, Chloe, that one did me dirty.
Speaker 10: So burger too is lettuce, onion, pickled burger, sauce and cheese. All right, So here's a question to ask, how long would you wait in line for something? Because I waited in line for an hour, the longest a ride at Cedar Point or Disney World other than that long as I'm away with.
Speaker 7: Okay, when my sister and my mom and I went to Newport, Rhode Island a couple of months ago for our girls trip, we waited almost an hour for these cinnamon rolls that were viral. Every minute worth, every second worth it.
Speaker 8: They were really smart.
Speaker 6: The guy, the owner of the place, who Lydia by the way, has a little crush on She says he's hot. He was passing tickets out, uh to two people basically saying, hey, this is this is how many burgers we have left. So don't stand in line if you don't get a ticket, because they sell out of their berger.
Speaker 7: Okay, So that happened when we got the cinnamon rolls. A couple of people after us ause we went outside to eat them then and a couple of people after us. There was no more And I thought they waited longer than we did.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that was crazy.
Speaker 7: I did devastated.
Speaker 6: As where are you guys going today? Where's where's the family function?
Speaker 20: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Go to toyology. Actually I know a lot of places that have them right now, they never have them.
Speaker 39: We're going to Target. We wait in line for Target to open.
Speaker 8: Oh okay, oh my god, what is it with these?
Speaker 17: We have like the best needle collection in the role.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Chloe, I got it. I gotta shout you guys out. I'm going to say this to you. The Kaldian moms are the greatest moms all the to my Kaldian friends, my guy friends. You guys married, well, you got beautiful ladies, but they're also amazing moms. The kids were all great. Everybody was well behaved. H They all look good. They actually for you know, the kid's hair was looking I mean it's crazy, like they all do their kid's hair looking nice. Kids are your hair? Is your hair looking nice in the car?
Speaker 32: Very good?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 6: Makes them look good? They wear Dad's cologne. I mean it's crazy, all right.
Speaker 8: I love you guys. It was really nice to meet you guys, really nice to take a picture.
Speaker 6: We love you, hold on and saying hold on guys, you guys love Lydia and Bianca too. You love the representation from the community on the Mojo on the Morning Show.
Speaker 8: What did you just say?
Speaker 18: That's all I know? Okay, I don't never mind, I not say it right. Doesn't know how to actually see Keldian.
Speaker 8: So I should just like throw some.
Speaker 23: Things starting lessons on September ninth. You are, Yeah, I just decided like two minutes ago.
Speaker 6: Oh you know what, I was amazed by two A lot of the moms tell me that what they do is they drop their kids off at school in the morning, and then they go together and they all say the Rosary together, which I thought was really wonderful because I grew up Catholic and the Rosary to me, was the longest process of life.
Speaker 8: That's a that's a long process, all right.
Speaker 6: It's Mojoe in the morning, Kevin cutting a family member off, yeah, my or distancing.
Speaker 10: Like you said, right, yeah, because I don't think you can never like them. I could never fully cut them off. But I definitely have to limit the amount of access that provide to this person because it is affecting me negatively. And I would love some advice if you all have had to go through a situation now, my situation probably isn't the same. This is somebody that has dealt with mental health battles and addiction. But even though your situation may not be the exact same, there may be something that I can glean from it. But this is a person that I love, dearly family member who has been going through a struggle, and I've had to willingly you show up in their life in more ways than I ever imagined for a considerable amount of time. And it just gets to a point where I'm at now where I realize that I feel like I can do no more. I have to leave it in God's hands after fully believing that I have done everything possible, And you run into a situation where this person just does not see who they are right now. They don't believe anybody's words, and their interactions with you always leave you feeling drained, angry. They screaming at you, cussing at you, saying all cons of thing things that you never would imagine that they would say to you, and you do your best to understand that this isn't that person, but kind of is. You know, some days and the interactions just aren't healthy. And it's at a point now where it's like I just can't go through this no more. So I'd rather just distance myself. And you know, it's no more I can do for real. I think sometimes you have to.
Speaker 6: For your own well being, right, I mean, but you don't want to, Like you said, You're what you said is distancing is better than saying cut off because you can never cut them off their family.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and I mean I still love them.
Speaker 10: So it's like my heart isn't hardened, you know what I mean, to where it's like it's impenetrable.
Speaker 7: In this situation. Are you telling are you going to vocalize to this person, Hey, I am going to pray for you, I'm going to be here for you, but I'm taking a step back from the situation or do you just step back.
Speaker 10: I've had that conversation and it was a very tough conversation and I pray that they understand it. They took a lot for me to get there. This isn't like a one time you did me wrong thing. I'm gonna take my hands off. This has been like a year, two years, three years, repetitive cycle where I've consistently showed up and now the majority of our interactions are either screaming matches or you view me as a financial relationship more than anything beyond that, and it's like we just can't. I can't exist in this world that you've created for us. Yeah, so I gotta I gotta go left.
Speaker 8: How do you distance? I mean they do? They call you a lot?
Speaker 45: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, so I have to pick up No, I just don't answer a lot. I don't respond to text messages. Like I said, my heart isn't fully heartened. So there are moments where I'll answer, but then it's the same thing, is hey can I get down ata?
Speaker 6: Or I see him and it's it's on fire?
Speaker 3: Do you uh?
Speaker 8: Do you ever feel when in this case?
Speaker 6: And maybe it's too soon that to understand this, but like you were about them to a point where you're like, if I distanced myself from them and something happens to them, I've made peace with God with that.
Speaker 10: To be completely honest with you, and again it's taken a while to get there, and you'll never know, God forbid that day comes how I will feel. But I fully believe, and you know, you can find confirmation in many different things, and Odyssey confirmed something for me as well.
Speaker 6: It was like I forgot what she said.
Speaker 10: I ain't trying to wait no spoilers, but like, maybe it's the will of the gods, and we always want to put our two sents in and try to figure it out and try to save. And it's like, maybe that's why the situation is what it is, and maybe there's a bigger plan at play that I can't control.
Speaker 7: So I also think it would be super unhealthy for you too, and you know this, so I'm just reiterating what you already know. But to continue a relationship that is mentally and physically affecting you because of the thought of, oh my god, if something happened to them, like, that's not any sort of reason to put yourself through that and stay in contact.
Speaker 6: Had you tried to distance yourself before a little bit, but always come back because again, you love the person and you never and yeah, but since it is something that's you know, kind of out of their control, but at this point is not.
Speaker 10: Because you're not listening to the people. You're not listening to your family, not listening to the doctors. You believe you know everything. So it's like at a certain point you're like, Okay, yeah, I'm done with this, and it's like, no, I love you so much, I could never be done.
Speaker 6: But now we're at a place where you got to for.
Speaker 8: Your own Yeah. Fact, man, what's up? Lauren?
Speaker 69: Hi?
Speaker 14: Hi?
Speaker 5: How are you good?
Speaker 6: keV sharing a very personal moment right now and it resonated with you that it got you to call us up.
Speaker 8: What do you want to say?
Speaker 31: Yeah, my mom got into a car accident from a drunk driver back in nineteen ninety seven. So she has a traumatic brain injury. And she was like, I call her like a control of addict because everything that she takes is described was she definitely can't function without like the pay medication and the like barbetuous and stuff.
Speaker 17: But she like she's so bad that she thought.
Speaker 54: Luke Bryan was coming to marry.
Speaker 39: Her a couple of years ago.
Speaker 31: Uh, And so I totally get like having to cut people off that are close to you. My dad just passed about a year ago from cancer. Too, so like dealing with everything's all right?
Speaker 8: So you kind of lost your dad and your mom?
Speaker 31: Yes, yeah, because I never really had a good relationship with my mo. She just always blamed me growing up for why her and my dad didn't get along. But it was because of her head trauma that it was just it just it sucks. But you have to do it best for you and like you said, like to make peace with God kind of because you're like, well, I you can't blame yourself for what other people do. I had a little bit of a drug problem too, and I realized, like I have to get help for myself. It's not up to anybody else. So I just think it's really important for you to take care of you and just not let anybody like shame you for that because at the end of the day, you have your son and.
Speaker 17: You to look after.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 8: Thanks Mari, thank you.
Speaker 6: Shout out to you and your sobriety and your recovery.
Speaker 14: Thanks.
Speaker 31: Yeah, I like that at seventeen, it'll be fifteen in November, so definitely something to look better for you know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And you got to do it for him too, right, You got to make sure you're healthy for your son. What's up, bree.
Speaker 16: Hey, Kevin.
Speaker 24: So I deal the exact same thing with my brother. For thirteen years, We've dealt with mental health, addiction, alcoholism with him, and it really has taken a toll on all the family members, and you know, it's it's really difficult to watch somebody you love go through that and you know, not want to get the help. And it can only help somebody that wants, you know, wants to be helped, right I can't. I can't be the one to do the.
Speaker 13: Work for you.
Speaker 24: And so it affected me a lot and my day to day and so eventually I had to get to a point where I did have to distance myself and I had to get to a place where I had to get out of the fix it mode or you know, trying to get too deep.
Speaker 52: In the weeds.
Speaker 24: And now I just am more of a bystander where I just let him talk rather than trying to give advice or you know, trying to fix it, and just let him talk and just you know, kind of do the nodding of the head and let him get it off his chest and feel like I'm still there for him, but not deep in the weeds where it's affecting my own mental health or my own self and what I have going on in life.
Speaker 10: I one thing Mojo had asked was do you do I ever consider if something should happen to this person, how would I react or respond?
Speaker 6: Have you had to deal with that same thought?
Speaker 24: Yeah, you know there's been times where you know, the phone rings at two am and I'm like, I don't want to answer it. I know he's in a suicidal moment, but I always get that feeling of what if I don't answer it and he's gone, right, how would I live with that? And you know, we've unfortunately had to kind of have that conversation of between you know, him and I of what that would look like and how you know, he's got to understand how that would make somebody feel. And you know, at some point, you again, you've got to kind of understand what you can control and you know, try not to let that.
Speaker 6: Kevin Mbrie, is it exhausting when they are constantly, you know, verbally abusing you guys?
Speaker 43: Oh?
Speaker 24: Yeah, I mean it's yeah, it's exhausting. I mean because it gets to a point where, yeah, you do take the abuse, right, especially being the one and only sibling of my brother. You know, I get it a lot, and it can be really exhausting. And that's actually where I got to the point, whereas it was the exhaustion that I just couldn't deal with anymore.
Speaker 6: Is it exhausting, cam, I think there are there are many words.
Speaker 10: It's it's frustrating, it's painful, it's exhausting, it's infuriating, it's confusing. There are so many ranges of emotions that you go through because you're trying to wrap your head around you know that that person that you've loved or in her case, person you grew up.
Speaker 6: With, you know they're in there somewhere.
Speaker 10: And at the same time, though, the person that's standing in front of you feels like it's a completely different spirit or version of this person. And they're still speaking truth because they're not just making this stuff up. They still saying stuff, and it's hard to separate the two. And it's hard to separate the two time and time and time and time again. So one day you're just like, Okay, this is who you are, this is who you choose, so who you chosen to be?
Speaker 6: Wow, thank you Brave for the call. Appreciate your call. K Is being voiceles guys initial k.
Speaker 16: Hi, Hey there, So I.
Speaker 59: My parent is jailing with the addiction. And something that I've just been learning is that you have to draw firm boundaries.
Speaker 22: For you and for them, and you have to know those.
Speaker 7: What does that mean for you?
Speaker 66: I'm twenty six, so I would.
Speaker 14: One of them?
Speaker 44: I know that is just like.
Speaker 59: If they're talking down to me, just know that, just like ignore them, ignore them and know that I'm doing what.
Speaker 52: I can.
Speaker 59: At twenty six and that I've come a long way.
Speaker 8: And this is one of your parents. Huh yeah, wow?
Speaker 59: Is it very It's hard because it's like they compare me to my other siblings. So it's just hard growing up at twenty.
Speaker 8: Six years old. You shouldn't be having to deal with this with your parents. That's awful. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Do you do you have anybody in your life that you can talk to about this?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 59: I talked to my therapist and then keep my friend only where it's like fun.
Speaker 32: Not rain.
Speaker 8: Or do you have like a therapist.
Speaker 20: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I don't have a consistent therapist, but there are times when I have gone to therapy where I've had this conversation with her and maybe it's time for another one, because this is a new moment in my life where I'm making this conscious decision, and I shall probably have somebody to.
Speaker 6: Talk through, some head of doctor.
Speaker 8: Sofia wants to say something to you, keV before we end this. What's going on, Sofia, I just wanted to.
Speaker 45: Say I can relate with you. I have a sister who just you know, sometimes is just out there and you know, a pop star, and you know, it's like why do you say?
Speaker 34: Why do you say stupid stuff? You know, to people?
Speaker 45: And but she does it on purpose, and so sometimes I just got to just back away. And I mean, she's my sister.
Speaker 50: I love her and do anything for her, but you know, I got to walk away.
Speaker 45: One time, I walked away for three years.
Speaker 35: We didn't talk.
Speaker 8: What brought you guys back? In three years?
Speaker 45: Our kids were all going to be at the same high school together, and so I did not wanted to affect the kids, you know, as being cousin.
Speaker 14: So I.
Speaker 45: Brought us back together. But there is a line that.
Speaker 34: We do not cross.
Speaker 13: I do not cross.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 45: When things get bad again, I go back and I'm like, no, you go do your thing. I'm going to do my thing, and it's best that way.
Speaker 8: You got to protect your family, but you got to protect you and that's the number one thing. So well, thank you.
Speaker 6: We're gonna pray for all these people that were getting in calls and text from and Kevin honestly pray for you and and your family member too. So all right, we're gonna get the dirty on. We're gonna do a car's cash and gas. We got am I V A hole coming up here in a second? Oh, this am I the a hole is an interesting one. The am I the A hole? Do you think a guy is an a hole for having sex with his friend's sister and not saying anything?
Speaker 8: Or should that's be something you just keep quiet about.
Speaker 5: See the show Live now to.
Speaker 38: See how many times keV looks into his phone during the next segment. A, keV, you just sent a text.
Speaker 5: Looking good today, keV, but looking tired. Ladies give you up late. This is in the morning.
Speaker 8: Might be it might be time for freshening up on that one.
Speaker 6: Might be I want to hear some of those I don't know. If Lydia Santoni a new.
Speaker 7: Backs of the listen, Yeah, oh my god, the text you read yesterday.
Speaker 18: We're so good. I did send them his way and he's working on something.
Speaker 8: Eight four to four Mojo Live. Want to win a brand new car.
Speaker 6: It's our summer of cars, cash and gas twenty eight thousand dollars brand new twenty twenty six suv A Chevy Tracks or twenty thousand dollars from Gordon Chevrolet eight four four six six five six fy four eight we Jo in the Morning's Dirty on the thirty Traffic. I was gonna traffic.
Speaker 8: We're going to get traffic. No, we'll look at traffic in a little bit. We won't. We don't need that. We need the dirty right now.
Speaker 7: Okay, So if you are a country music fan, this is huge. Country music is making an impact like never before in history when it comes especially to the Billboard Hot one hundred. For the first time in history, country songs take up all five of the top spots on the Hot one hundred thanks to this girl right here, Elle Langley. She's number one one, by the way, the biggest single of twenty twenty six so far to using Texas.
Speaker 6: How many weeks has it's been number one? It's been yeah, because I think almost record right, twenty ways plus so so with the top go ahead, Lindz, what do you say?
Speaker 34: You know?
Speaker 8: I'm just gonna say something.
Speaker 6: Toss counting top the top songs, this is number one, So this is number one.
Speaker 7: Morgan Wallan's brand new song been By now premiering at number two. Yes, Taylor Swift I Knew What I Knew You from the Toy Story five soundtrack contributing, She's now landing at number three in the fourth position the duet by Ella Langley and Morgan Wallen I Can't Love You Anymore. And then coming in at number five is newcomber Stella Lefty Stella. I think Stell song Boston. She has a gloryat voice.
Speaker 8: By the way, I think Stella Lefty is going to breed a beat.
Speaker 7: Ll Langley I agree.
Speaker 6: I agree with this song is going to be the song.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she's cute.
Speaker 6: I've seen her do a lot of podcast interviews and she's really good and interview.
Speaker 7: He's going to shoot up the chart. She's got a lot of room to grow.
Speaker 8: I like the way the artist.
Speaker 6: I only think I like it because of the fact that I went to that Morgan wall in concert. It's like I said, when I go to something all of a sudden become a fan of it, you know, like you.
Speaker 12: Get started after your country boot camp thing that you went to.
Speaker 8: That is true.
Speaker 6: I went to, uh the Country Festival. I like the fact that the artists love radio, you know, like they actually embrace the idea that they want to be played on the radio. We got to get a country artist on jingle Ball this year. We do if Lefty for her?
Speaker 8: Could you imagine I would?
Speaker 7: That would be so cool.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sometimes people don't like it when these country songs cross over towards towards pop and stuff.
Speaker 7: And yeah, yeah, I guess you could could consider him a country artist. Yeah, jelly Roll Yeah. Taking a break for his mental health following his divorce from money XO. He said he is taking a hiatus from performing for at least a year. Made that announcement during a show in Salt Lake City this week, and he said, you know, uh, in a couple of nights, he's going to Colorado Springs and he's doing his last show quote unquote for a year or two. He said he's fixing to take some time off and heal, and he is thanking fans for the opportunity to do so. Fox Sports toast Colin Cowherd, is he the one we met at your Hall of Fame ceremony? He oh, I loved his speech, okay speech last year. So he made an appearance on a podcast over the weekend, and he was talking about Tony Romo and what's happening with Tony Romo over on CBS, specifically following his DUI arrest in Boston. I didn't realize that CBS and Tony Romo.
Speaker 6: Are kind of Wellny Romo is the highest button had of their analyst at CBS, and they gave him a monster contract ten year.
Speaker 7: One hundred and eighty million dollars.
Speaker 6: And they did it because Tony Romo is awesome. He would call the plays before the plays would happen. But the rumor is they got tired of his thing that he was doing. I don't know, well, the rumor is that they think that he's kind of gotten boring. Well, as we say.
Speaker 7: He's he's been criticized for being very lackluster in the booth and so Colin cowher just said, even if you have leverage, it's going to create resentment somewhere upstairs. And he said, I've always thought with the CBS execs. They don't defend him quite as quickly or when this recent story came out about his DUI r s. For the first two days, he said nobody from CBS contacted him about it.
Speaker 8: So the rumor is that he has been suspended. He will not be the number one guy come this.
Speaker 6: NFL season and JJ Watt's going to be in the booth with Jim Nantz.
Speaker 34: Yes.
Speaker 6: I think they're trying to get out of his deals. The ass is in a financial mess right now. They have all the issues with sixty Minutes and their news division, and I think that they know these networks spend so much money on sports, so I wonder if they're looking at this as an opportunity to kind of like get a little bit of cash.
Speaker 8: Yeah, light in the cashload.
Speaker 6: And lastly, this story is crazy.
Speaker 7: If you haven't seen the photo or video, a semi truck overturned and crashed into Pine Lake in the Metro Detroit area, prompting a hazmat response. The crash record yesterday. This was like just before six thirty pm on Pine Lake Road in West Bloomfield. Please say the driver, forty two year old man, was traveling along Orchard Lake Road, when his semi truck and trailer like the back wheels started spinning on the gravel. He lost control overturned on its side, this semi truck into the lake.
Speaker 6: The driver.
Speaker 7: The police roll up the driver sitting on top of the semi truck in the lake. When the emergency's arrived. He suffered a leg contusion. He declined going to the hospital. He's fine. No alcohol or drugs are believed to have been factors in this crash. However, the bad thing is a little bit of fuel leaked into Pine Lake, so the hazmat crew.
Speaker 6: Was called out. I don't think that these trucks should be going down a street that is that tiny of a street like they should.
Speaker 7: I agree with you, even driving on my car right there is a little tight.
Speaker 8: That was wild. The pictures of that are just insane.
Speaker 7: Miss anything from today, Go back and check out the podcast on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 42: This is something in the Dirty on the thirty's on our podcast now at Mojo in the Morning dot com.
Speaker 6: On a train back to Detroit HM country music. By the way, it just seems like it's so simple. The right, Am I wrong in saying that?
Speaker 16: Bad?
Speaker 6: Like it's about you? Know, taking a train, hanging at a bar. Maybe, uh, although I guess, I guess hip hop us. It can be like about smoking blunts and banglax.
Speaker 5: You don't do that at all.
Speaker 6: I don't know, Kevin.
Speaker 10: It's too many intricacies, doubling, triple time, come on, problem, I mean every song escalade. There's a reason why certain songs are promoted because there's a certain lifestyle that's valued and promoted.
Speaker 6: But there are definitely some conscious lyric right. What's going on?
Speaker 8: WI you there, Debbie?
Speaker 34: I'm here.
Speaker 6: Debbie is a winner. Oh my god, if we wrote a country song.
Speaker 8: About her winning?
Speaker 34: Thank you forever?
Speaker 8: Oh, thank you Debbie.
Speaker 39: And I've never called, so this is like the first time on.
Speaker 6: Love I love it. I love your cakes, Debbie. Debbie, We're going to set you up at a fifty dollars gas card and you're now qualified to win a brand new car or twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 8: Which would you choose?
Speaker 58: I don't know.
Speaker 44: I mean, my lease is up in three months, so I definitely need.
Speaker 8: A car, okay.
Speaker 50: Or I could go with the cash and get a used car and pay some bills.
Speaker 34: I don't know.
Speaker 6: You make that decision when We're out at Gordon Chevrolet on Ford Road West a Merriment and Garden City. It's August the fourteenth Grand Finale. Okay, you'll be there. Wonderful.
Speaker 16: Thank you so much.
Speaker 8: All right, thank you.
Speaker 6: Hold on one second. We'll be right back with more X.
Speaker 38: If you start a relationship being the other woman, you'll never be the only woman.
Speaker 5: Another world thing was War of the Roses has its line on Mojo in the Morning. We interrupted Mojo in the Morning, which was very important complaint from a listener.
Speaker 62: Whenever you guys say this will only take a second, it might be the biggest lie I've ever heard.
Speaker 14: You're a bunch of liars.
Speaker 5: This has been a breaking news alert from a listener on Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 45: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately, they're right, and we need to be at giving you specific times we're going to give away money, So we're gonna do it. I'm not gonna say just after ten or nine ten, So right after nine ten and before that will be am I the A Hole. So we'll have a chance for you to win with am I the A Hole. This might be an am I the A Hole right here on Mojo in the Morning. I'm gonna bring up a story about a friend. So I want to ask you, guys, if you think that my friend is an a hole for this. I got a phone call from an unnamed friend who called me up and said, hey, want to take out some friends looking to go to And it's a restaurant that is owned by a very big fan of the Mojo in the Morning Show, like somebody that loves this radio program, loves you know, me and Shannon and keV and Anna and all everybody here, and was wondering if you could make a phone call to get a reservation because they looked on Rezi or one of those sites open table and they couldn't get it. So I said, okay, no problem, So I got them a reservation. They went and ate there. Here's where the problem arises. The owner of the restaurant calls me up, like, actually it was a day ago, so they were there last week and says, hey, can you do me a favor? So what's that your friends that you got the reservation for an eight here left us a one star review on Google and just trashed our restaurant. No, how do they know that it was your friend though? Because they saw the person's Google profile and saw that that was the right, they noticed the name. They actually first off ninety percent or night, You're right, ninety nine percent of the people that do a Google review are probably honestly people that are just looking at trash people like I don't think people write good reviews anymore. But the other thing too, is it's pretty amazing that they wrote a bad review and they were able to be noticed on the on the review.
Speaker 8: Have you guys ever done a review?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, many types for minor ninety percent good. One time I had and that was actually very recently when we were out of town anyway, but I had a terrible experience and I did write about it because I was so disappointed. But other than that, I've only written like great reviews.
Speaker 6: The problem, the problem with bad reviews is it takes like five years to get rid of the bad review that came, and you can have eight thousand good reviews like I think that, And honestly, I say this to you, I don't even look at reviews because I won't even I don't even I'm not going to judge anybody.
Speaker 8: I'll judge for myself.
Speaker 6: But this, can you believe that that I and did a favor for him and instead of just calling me and saying, yeah, we had a bad experience.
Speaker 7: That's where my mind and is blown because it's like when you sit there and weigh your options of Okay, I had a bad experience. That sucks, but I'm going to put it out there and jeopardize my friendship with you. Mojo who got me the reservation just because I want to write this review to benefit whom?
Speaker 6: Friday night six thirty five or whatever he wanted. He's like, I want a reservation. I said, what time you want the reservation for? He's like six thirty five? I go, six thirty five. You don't do six or eight? Six thirty six?
Speaker 73: Five?
Speaker 14: Then?
Speaker 33: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Maybe him? And what was there?
Speaker 20: Oh?
Speaker 6: I called it to you. So I called him yesterday and I said, here's the deal. Take down that gig thing. I said, oh my god, did you write that? I said to him, I go listen. I won't ever talk to you ever again. I said, I went out on a uh, I went out on a limb. And he goes, well, let me tell you. I go, I don't even want to hear it from you. I really don't want to hear it from you, because here's the deal. You had a problem, you should have dealt with the person. But you understand, this is a business owner. This is a person that you know. Listen, our friend. A lot of people are getting crazy with the restaurant owners, thinking that these restaurant owners are charging the prices that they're charging because they're making bajillions of dollars. It's hard out there because everything's expensive and they've got obviously not you know, take it in the shorts. This guy's going to take it in the shorts off of this, uh this Google review or whatever? Can you say what he's said his experience, well, his experience. His experience was he had something that they had to send back and he didn't like the he didn't like the one that came out, and they said that they redid a whole meal, and he said, I don't think they redid it.
Speaker 8: I think they just put it back on the grill. I know for a fact they didn't do that.
Speaker 6: I knew it for a fact that they're not the type people that if they had a bad, bad thing, they're not going to send something bad out twice. But also, why are you writing a review when you have a direct line to the owner. Of the restaurant.
Speaker 8: You well, that was you know, and that's the case.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much for the reservation. We didn't actually have the greatest experience. If you want to pass along just so he could, you know, make it. Yeah, here's the ship back.
Speaker 6: Okay. So I got to tell you this reminds me of this. I'll never do anything for anybody anymore. And the reason why I'm going to say this no ready for this one. So another friend, and this was maybe ten years ago, had season tickets to the Tigers. Said to me, hey, I got a pair of tickets. You wanted these tickets or four tickets. Actually gave it to he gave it to me, and I gave it to another person. That person went to the game and ended up getting acting a fool and they threatened to take the season tickets away from him because of the people that sat in those seats. So that was one of those situations like if you're guessed, like think about this. Think of you at a home and you were letting somebody like stay in your home. You know, hey, you know you want to stay there or whatever, and then they trash it. That's kind of what you're doing in these you got to treat it better than you would your home. Yeah, you know what I mean, Like that's how I saw you go. You handle somebody else stuff, You got to treat it better than you would your own. Yeah, there's a different level of it because you're not just representing yourself at that point, you represent whoever served you. I refer I will tell you this, like if if one of you guys, and you guys all have really nice friends and stuff, but if you said to me, hey, I have a I say to you, hey, will you do me a favor? Kevin, will you call you know, your your friends and get me something. And I have a bad experience or it's not as great of an experience. I'm probably not even gonna say anything about it because I don't because I just don't even want it to be an issue, you know what I mean, Like I don't even want I don't want to cause you any grief.
Speaker 8: Out out of the whole deal.
Speaker 7: Like you did something nice for me.
Speaker 8: Eric, what's up? Eric?
Speaker 5: Are you doing?
Speaker 13: I am doing well?
Speaker 9: How are you?
Speaker 13: Guys?
Speaker 74: Are talking about leaving reviews and whatnot?
Speaker 26: So usually I try to leave like good reviews.
Speaker 74: I do recently, Wait, am I on the radio right now.
Speaker 21: Yes, oh shoot, okay.
Speaker 5: I left the review.
Speaker 75: Anonymously because I go to this restaurant all the time.
Speaker 8: It's fantastic restaurant.
Speaker 74: But I did find out that there was something I did not particularly care about, and because when I would ask the server, I was like, hey, do you want me to leave cash or card?
Speaker 75: Which one do you prefer? Because I know, like whatever, some people prefer other stuff. And they said, well, always I prefer cash. Because the owner of the restaurant started charging us a three percent transaction feet on our tips, and I was very upset.
Speaker 13: I was like no, and I left it.
Speaker 35: I even said, I was like, hey, I come here all the times. Great restaurant, great food, great, great drinks.
Speaker 74: Great, it is great everything. I'm be and everything, but I was a little bit disappointed about this specific aspect. So but that was my line to the owner because I don't have a direct connection.
Speaker 16: To the owner, for that was my line.
Speaker 56: And I and also too, I loved I love the four star review.
Speaker 6: I was like, you know what, you left a bad note this one thing. Do you know if that's the case, if that's true though, do.
Speaker 8: You know if that that is really true?
Speaker 7: From one of the employees.
Speaker 6: Oh that that one is a true and I know that it's never anywhere else.
Speaker 16: And that's why I was.
Speaker 5: I was floored.
Speaker 6: The reason why I asked if that's true because sometimes the employee is like, hey, if you give me cash, like looking at it as an opportunity to get Yeah. I didn't know if they were no, they were giving you uh no whing or something. I forget what the I forget what the word is. There's like the word right when you know somebody is like giving you no.
Speaker 8: I don't know. I've heard say something.
Speaker 7: You are turning into an ninety year old man, the old fashioned I already am.
Speaker 6: I'm Benjamin Button. I look good for my age. What's going on, Maria?
Speaker 30: Hey, how are you?
Speaker 18: Good morning?
Speaker 5: Mojo?
Speaker 49: Hey, I just want to say second time, long time.
Speaker 44: I missed my chance last.
Speaker 6: Good morning everyone, Good morning.
Speaker 8: What's going on?
Speaker 6: Say nothing?
Speaker 39: I was just calling in about the reviews.
Speaker 50: I do a lot of Google reviews for the places that I travel with my daughter.
Speaker 34: With softball, and I don't like to leave bad reviews.
Speaker 50: Because I feel like you have to have a little grace for people you don't know.
Speaker 34: If they're having a bad day.
Speaker 50: You can't blame someone for someone else's something. A server brings out something bad the.
Speaker 39: Cooks made, you know, you can't blame the surfer.
Speaker 50: So like when I go to an establishment, I always try to always leave a good review, of course, unless.
Speaker 74: It's blatant, but even then I'll just walk away.
Speaker 50: Wait, it's like, okay, well, whatever you do your thing, I'm gonna do my thing. But I ain't gonna do my thing and your thing anymore. So, you know, I just try to make people feel good.
Speaker 6: You really got to piss me off.
Speaker 7: The one bad review I left.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I have.
Speaker 50: Same, unless you have someone who is like blatant and rude and just intentional in the nest, you know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, thanks Maria.
Speaker 50: But other than that, you know, just have a little grace for people.
Speaker 56: That's all.
Speaker 8: I appreciate you so much.
Speaker 6: Can we shout out some good businesses?
Speaker 8: Who would you like to shout?
Speaker 10: Shout out my boy Randy d He run a bunch of stuff, but Adelina went in his spots. Shout out Randy, amazing guy, amazing place, amazing.
Speaker 7: Service that's really good.
Speaker 6: Can you get reservations there? If we need a reservation, you let me know, I'll see what I can.
Speaker 8: I'll give a good review. What's up, Todd.
Speaker 13: More thing, guys, what we're doing today, what's going on.
Speaker 33: I'm just wondering if with the three percent. You know, some businesses will charge a three percent transaction fee for like the credit card.
Speaker 8: I hate when they do.
Speaker 33: If they're adding that, you know, like because if you add the tip to your bill, right, then that would be the three percent would probably come.
Speaker 13: Off that too, right.
Speaker 6: I hate when you go somewhere and you decide that you're going to carry Visa or whatever as your credit card company that you carry, and then you say, yeah, if you use your credit card, you're gonna have to pay three more percent. I'd rather have them just hide it somewhere else, because I think when they do that to me, I feel like calling Visa and saying to Visa, hey, these guys are basically saying, don't pay with you an express. Well, I always I we'll see it with Visa, and I saw it at A.
Speaker 7: I won't say they're a client to this, which I always I get points, but I get.
Speaker 6: So mad they did it to me. I didn't have the cash. I'm like, all right, I guess I'm paying three percent on this what's up? Keysy or kissy?
Speaker 45: So my husbands google reviews about me on my work Google review page.
Speaker 8: Your your ex husband did what he.
Speaker 52: Leaves baked Google Google reviews of me on my.
Speaker 45: Work Google but he did not?
Speaker 8: How to What did you do for a living?
Speaker 16: Multiple?
Speaker 21: Multiple?
Speaker 8: Wow? What kind of work did you do?
Speaker 12: I'm a little reception you're a receptionist.
Speaker 34: Yeah.
Speaker 8: By the way, what is the noise that you're Where are you right now?
Speaker 45: Oh?
Speaker 8: She's working? Oh okay, your phone's in Okay. Wow, that's it. So he was basically trying to get you in trouble. We're doing it.
Speaker 7: That's why you do have to be cautious with reviews because a lot of them are fake, and it's businesses writing terrible reviews about their competitors.
Speaker 8: And what's up?
Speaker 6: Andy?
Speaker 14: Hi?
Speaker 6: Andy?
Speaker 8: Yes? Andy? What's going on?
Speaker 20: Yes?
Speaker 6: And if I can hear you, Andy, what's going on?
Speaker 21: Okay?
Speaker 58: I hear you?
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 62: I used to work for a mystery shopping company and when we, you know, we send people out to do reviews, and the reason they all sent them out was because then they would get the truth, the good, the bad, people are left to their own on Yelp.
Speaker 13: They only complain.
Speaker 21: Yeah, most people.
Speaker 62: Most people will give you a bad review if something bad happens, but if you have something great happen, they.
Speaker 35: Don't even think about it.
Speaker 6: I think there should be a site that's just positive reviews, and if you see somebody with a really positive review, you go to the thing, like I if I like, I know a lot of people like the negative of that. Sometimes I feel like there's some nefarious activity taking place.
Speaker 8: With some of their their reviews, you know what I mean? Like I like it. It was like it was like positive Paul, you know, or whatever the heck it is.
Speaker 6: Here's a Texter that you guys might be able to contribute because this is interesting. I had Uh somebody asked me just recently to ask Anna or keV if they have a recommendation.
Speaker 8: Two six zero says, what up, Mojo? I'm going to.
Speaker 6: Detroit on Saturday for Chris Stapleton. It's uh, the hell that go? Why does this thing move so fast? Hold on second, I'm going to Detroit to see Chris Stapleton.
Speaker 8: Oh here it is.
Speaker 6: Uh, it's mine and my wife's anniversary. What's a good spot that I can take her for dinner before the show.
Speaker 8: Is that good?
Speaker 6: Take her to Adelina if you like Italian food.
Speaker 7: But make a all right, so the bar area is way more fun.
Speaker 6: You'll you'll have a great time, have a great time. Happy Anniversary, Detroitimus Mix, some Ski, Grand Rapage, Sims, Silly and I are radio station and guaranteed.
Speaker 8: Three great radio stations.
Speaker 5: One stupid show.
Speaker 6: Mojo in the Morning, all right, pay your bills is coming up here next plus War of the Roses this hour? And am I the Ahole? It is Mojo in the Morning time now for am I the a Hole? On Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 22: Hey, I've been hooking up on my best friend's sister and he has no idea? And am I and I hope we are not telling.
Speaker 6: You hooking up with his best friend's sister and he has no idea? Initial N is on with us? For am I the a Hole? Do you think he's an a hole for doing this? N? How long have you been hooking up with your best friend's sister?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 6: Good morning?
Speaker 8: Good morning?
Speaker 22: I've been hurting up with sisters for over a year now.
Speaker 8: That's a long time.
Speaker 7: So this is like, is this like a relationship or is it truly just a hookup? Nothing in hours actually, but.
Speaker 6: Being here with her purely just for fun and that long. What's the age difference?
Speaker 22: We're about a seven year age difference.
Speaker 6: She's younger or older? She's younger. How did this transpire? Did you like pull a move.
Speaker 30: Now?
Speaker 22: I met my best buddy in college. He's a really great guy, his sister going into war.
Speaker 52: One night, she.
Speaker 22: Started hitting on me and he just started happening and I can't kind of want to stop it.
Speaker 7: Why don't you want to tell him? Do you think he'd be pissed?
Speaker 6: I just think it would ruin our friendship.
Speaker 22: He's much more of a sensitive guy than I am, and he's just the best, and I don't want to lose him.
Speaker 7: I'm too nervous to tell the truth.
Speaker 6: She's keeping it quiet too, for I'm assuming she doesn't also want to tell him, correct because I was going to say if she wants to tell, if eventually it comes out, I would rather it not be from you know her going, yeah, he hasn't told you.
Speaker 8: We've been doing this for a year totally, and.
Speaker 22: We've been best friends for five years. It's been going on for a minute.
Speaker 6: I think that you I don't know if I necessarily call you an a hole, but I think you're in a bad spot because eventually, eventually it could happen, and you swear that you'll never turn this into a relationship. Yeah, I think you probably need to stop hooking up with her. Even if he stops, he still got to tell him that it happened. Really absolutely, I don't know.
Speaker 8: Let me, uh, let me.
Speaker 6: Which the friendship or the relationship with his sister White?
Speaker 8: Why ruin a good thing? He's like, he's enjoying it. Hold on one second, Am I the a hole?
Speaker 6: John?
Speaker 8: Do you think that initial end as an A hole?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 64: Yeah, I think it's straight disrespectful what this guy's doing. Yeah, me and my boy, my boy, we're watching this together, and I just think it's it's despicable.
Speaker 24: I like it.
Speaker 8: Where are you guys listening or watching us on the Are you watching us on our stream?
Speaker 5: No, we're just we're just on the radio right now.
Speaker 6: Okay, Yeah, either of y'all got a little sister?
Speaker 5: Yeah I do.
Speaker 6: Okay, And what's your friend name?
Speaker 3: Brian?
Speaker 6: So if Brian came to you, it was like, what's your little sister name.
Speaker 64: Uh Tina.
Speaker 10: So Brian came he and was like, look, bro, me and Tina been smashing for the last three months, and I just I just had to tell you I like her.
Speaker 6: What would you say? You know, Brian tell him that real quick? Telling you Brian, Yeah, Brian.
Speaker 73: Telling you, Brian, if only you understand we've been seeing each other. It's no disrespect, we love each other. It's just something that you would understand.
Speaker 26: Double again, double again.
Speaker 6: They've got a good relationship.
Speaker 5: That would be John.
Speaker 6: John's gonna beat the drop out of Ryan right now because of my oh my god, by the way, thank you. Yeah that there is some things that are off limits, and sisters are off limits.
Speaker 8: Mothers also, you do not want mothers. What's up, Ellen? How you doing?
Speaker 6: Do you think initial n is an a hole for hooking up with his best friend's sister and not saying anything.
Speaker 36: You know, I was just telling Lydia that, but yes, because I was talking to my kids about maybe dating one of my other son's girlfriend's ex girlfriends, and he goes, oh, I would never do that, and so I think, yes, he's.
Speaker 34: An a whole, but an an a.
Speaker 36: Edition do not tell anybody he's got to keep that, make it less of a big deal, and because it'll hurt the sister more than anybody. So that's my two cents.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, she's gonna she's going to be looked at differently, and I mean women always do get it unfortunately looked at differently. In this case, it's gonna be like, why would you do this with my best friend? And I don't know, I'm looking at some of these texters here, uh two four eight says.
Speaker 8: You're an a hole and you should keep this quiet.
Speaker 6: Five eight six says that initial n is an a hole and I wouldn't tell your best friend because it will change your relationship. These are both textures that just came in here. Another person here says you need to have your friend sit down with you and the sister and explain this although you guys aren't going to have a relationship right, like, it's not like something. Why that's the wrong?
Speaker 7: Are you talking about the hook or the friendship? Good thing about that? So he doesn't even care about friendship.
Speaker 6: It's flying you. You can't have a friendship where you're hiding.
Speaker 7: Things like that, especially when you say best friends.
Speaker 8: Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 32: Jen?
Speaker 8: How you doing.
Speaker 39: I'm how are you this good?
Speaker 8: What do you think? Is he an a whole?
Speaker 45: I think I think he deserves to get punched in the face.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's one thing if you if you love her, that's a good thing.
Speaker 39: But he's like, oh no, we're just messing around.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: If there's going to be a relationship here, then it would be a case of you know, I think he'll be able to take it, but it's gonna come out. Randy, what's up?
Speaker 26: Is uh?
Speaker 8: Initial? And in a whole? For am I the ahole?
Speaker 33: I don't believe. So I have a little sister, and if I had one of them, you know, one of my best friends, and he was an awesome guy and a great guy. You know, I believe in this world my sister could pick a lot worse people, you know, I would actually be happy.
Speaker 8: Well that that's that's a good question. I shouldn't ask, Randy.
Speaker 6: Hold on one second, I want to ask, and do you think if you wanted to have a relationship, your buddy would be okay with you having a relationship with his sister.
Speaker 8: Okay, so he looks at you in a good way?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Absolutely?
Speaker 8: Okay, Darien, what do you think is initial n and a hale.
Speaker 13: Dar Hello, Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 64: Guys?
Speaker 13: Meers?
Speaker 29: I don't personally think he's an It just depends on the type of guy is me personally. I have a sister or a younger sister, And if my best friend is a good dude, like I know him, I obviously know him. He a good dude, and he can treat my sister correctly. I don't necessarily think I would have an issue.
Speaker 7: Would you want to go ahead?
Speaker 64: Now?
Speaker 6: If you found out that they had to have a sex for a year, then how would you I.
Speaker 29: Was about to say, and now y'all have been hiding it from me for a year, that'll be that'll be like hrob, like where's the loyalty at?
Speaker 7: Yes, So you'd rather your friend ask you for permission and say, hey, I think I'm interested in taking out your sister, like at.
Speaker 29: Least tell you something like at least letting me know that you're thinking about talking about talking to my sister. Because if I personally know you and you're a good dude, like, I wouldn't have no issue with it. No, if I see you outside all the time talking to different femails, Yeah, we don't have a problem.
Speaker 6: Brow Darian.
Speaker 10: What if it's a situation where he's not quote unquote interested her in her in the sense of a relationship, where he's like, I like her personality, I want to pursue her. Yeah, because that seems like that's what's happening in an end's case.
Speaker 29: That'll also be a big factor when and how many and you're.
Speaker 45: Gonna end up?
Speaker 8: I would be thinking that he's using my sister just for the sacks. Noah, what's up?
Speaker 54: Well, I agree with the previous scholar that said I don't think he is an a hole, like y'all just saying, but with the lies.
Speaker 17: He brought up a good point, Like it's been a long line, But what's the problem dating a girl or like, I don't know, she's not a human being?
Speaker 6: Like, he doesn't seem like he wants that relationship and he's hiding it.
Speaker 34: Yeah, no, hiding I.
Speaker 49: Get it, Like that is a problem that's in it.
Speaker 45: But if he's good enough friend to like be friends with him, what if his sister also as school as.
Speaker 6: His friend and he wants to be so that what if the sisters just looking at this is also a friend. Why can't she also be friends although he was friends with the brother first though, and that Becky more.
Speaker 17: Than that, more than the other friend can give. She's like the benefit part.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think what's the problem with that?
Speaker 47: I don't get it.
Speaker 8: No, that's that's an interesting point.
Speaker 6: Yeah, why can't the sister just say he's my friend and I'm fooling around with my friend too? Although Jim brings up something that would be tragic, and what's that, Jem?
Speaker 21: Yeah, I wondered what would happen?
Speaker 13: But what happened if you got her pregnant?
Speaker 7: You got a lot of splaining to do and you say I love her.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna marry your nay bros. Oh, I miss fn Tony is gonna end this for us? Miss Tony? What are your thoughts on this one? And do you have a sister?
Speaker 17: Listen?
Speaker 33: I do have a sister and my friend being smash.
Speaker 13: Oh, my friend's sister smashed for mama. Undone it Listen, man, ain't nothing off limits? Week wrong? If two people want a week up, get together, get together, Tony probably got to do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what happened first?
Speaker 10: Did your friend your sister first, and then you ran through the family or did have another way.
Speaker 13: Yeah, he my sister.
Speaker 5: You got revenge.
Speaker 33: You got revenge, Tony, listen, I got revenge and I hit his that.
Speaker 6: He went one above. He's like, I'll see you are having sex with my sister, and I will raise you. I'm doing your mother.
Speaker 13: Oh no, let export because.
Speaker 6: Oh my good.
Speaker 8: All right, am I the a hole On Mojo.
Speaker 6: In the Morning.
Speaker 5: Mojo in the Morning has a shop for you to win one thousand dollars. Now your bills is on.
Speaker 6: The word to enter is bonus b O n us for a chance to win one thousand dollars to pay your bills. Bonus b o n us. That's our first word of the day. We'll do it a total of thirteen times today. So we'll do it twelve more times at about ten after the hour. Pick up the phone if you get a call from an out of area in number. That's how we tell you you won. Go to our website and enter the word bonus under our cash.
Speaker 5: Contest Mojo in the Morning online on the Morning dot com.
Speaker 6: All right, it's Mojo in the Morning show. This is an interesting uh bit of news. But Shannon, your ex fiance just got married.
Speaker 8: Got married.
Speaker 18: I saw on Facebook.
Speaker 8: We just talked about him on the show.
Speaker 6: Isn't that so weird?
Speaker 7: And he just saw it come out because I still follow his like two sisters and his mom and so they had they had uh posted pictures and it was it's just wild to see.
Speaker 6: I haven't seen a photo of him in years. Years.
Speaker 7: I don't think he's I don't follow him on social media, and he must not be big on social media because they haven't posted pictures.
Speaker 8: But how does he look terrible?
Speaker 3: Oh geez?
Speaker 8: Does that make you feel good? Though?
Speaker 6: Like? Did not a really?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Do you like that when you look and you see somebody that was an ex of yours that you had done you wrong? Because it's especially somebody who was like not nice.
Speaker 10: We got the perfect line. He said, you saw a recent picture of my ex. She said she gave me to No, he said, my ex says she gave me the best years of our life. I've seen a recent picture of her. I guess she was right.
Speaker 7: I really mean this when I say this. I really do hope that he's very happy. I wish nothing but the best for him. But I did see the photo and was like, hmm, yeah, huh.
Speaker 12: I just looked up my ex that I haven't seen in a million years.
Speaker 6: He had a baby. Congrats, How does he look like a dad?
Speaker 8: That's very nice.
Speaker 6: So this is interesting. So in her ex, Shannon's X was a famous guy. He was really a big musician. So he was why are you still following your X?
Speaker 7: I am not following him. I do not follow him. In fact, he is blocked on everything from my phone, Instagram, Facebook, all of the things. I still follow his mom and his two sisters because I was close to them, especially his one sister. Wes asked me the same question. We were outside eating dinner last night and I was like, guess who just got married this weekend?
Speaker 6: And he was like so.
Speaker 7: We were talking about it for a second and then he said, how do you even know that? And when I said, oh, I still follow his mom and his two sisters, he was like, why do you still follow them? I think that's really weird. And I'm like, yeah, I'm like I got I still follow like several of my ex's family members.
Speaker 6: Mom, that's weird to follow or that you shouldn't follow, like family if the family was were you close with the family, like not this ax.
Speaker 7: But my my ex that I talk about from high school that I did through high school in college. His mom and my mom are still very very close. I still follow them. They came to like my wedding.
Speaker 8: But I'm talking about this act. Like you said, you follow his sister and mom.
Speaker 7: I follow his two sisters and his mom.
Speaker 8: Okay, so were you close you were you close to them?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Okay, specifically the one sister.
Speaker 10: But it is interesting though, Yeah, there are and I think in your case is it's a little different as you have true you developed true relationships with those other people. Yeah, I know for a fact there have been relationships were off follow their friends just because like they were around, and it was kind of like that thing. And now when I see those friends pictures, it makes you think of the person.
Speaker 33: That you're with.
Speaker 7: That's why the funny thing is, I don't we don't ever even really like each other's stuff. When I say we, his mom and his sisters like, we're not, We're not interacting. I just have followed them and never unfollowed them. Yeah, and if it bugged West that much, I would have no problem unfollowing them.
Speaker 6: But I don't think it would bother him because he has no idea, you know, it's been such a long time.
Speaker 7: But last night he was like, that's weird to me that you do that.
Speaker 8: It's interesting.
Speaker 6: I don't know if it's necessarily weird if you're following, even him, because it's such a part of your past, Like even I don't think following is a bad deal. Like I think if you're still engaging, that's what I would be, you know, seeing what they're doing is is no, uh, it's no big deal. Although I bet you you he comes up in your algorithm because you're still friends with her. Does has that ever happened with you? Where are you all of a sudden Because he's a public guy, That's what I'm saying. I haven't seen a photo of him in years.
Speaker 7: Okay, I really can't, And that's why I was so taken back, Like I'm scrolling scrolling, scrolling, and I was like, it was like screech whoa Like I really had not seen what he looked like anything.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, a four to four Mojo live. A couple of thoughts on this one here, the fact that your ex is now ugly. I don't know if any listeners have ever had that pleasure of finding out that their ex was now ugly. Would it be worse though, if the X actually had a glow up and all of a sudden you're like, oh my god, I dated them and now they actually look good. It happens, Yeah, right.
Speaker 7: There are really no exes that I wish Ill will on, like even him, but yeah, it is kind of interesting to see what they look at.
Speaker 6: And then the other one is what do you think about Channon still following his uh her exes ex fiance's family.
Speaker 8: Your thoughts on that one? Eight four four Mojoe Live.
Speaker 10: Sometimes you look at your exes and be like, dog, what did I see in though? Be like I was really blind?
Speaker 18: I have those moments.
Speaker 6: Like, oh know what it was there?
Speaker 7: There are several of.
Speaker 8: Those lydia What would you do?
Speaker 6: What would you do if your ex and you know who I'm talking about one day started looking like which time?
Speaker 7: Because there were two that were very prominent on this radio show.
Speaker 43: What I've seen he's been looking good now. The other one I ran into him about three weeks ago at Morgan Wallen.
Speaker 18: And he was not looking back then.
Speaker 8: Oh really, how did you guys run into each other at Morgan Wallen? And who was he was?
Speaker 6: It was crazy?
Speaker 43: He was with his girlfriend for sure, because she was like jumping all over him and him and I made eye contact.
Speaker 18: She was like running into his arms. She I looked at him, and I was like, ooh, jump scared. Hey, my head shark.
Speaker 8: She knew that it was you, that was.
Speaker 18: I don't think she did.
Speaker 43: He like got really red in the face, which is what he does when he runs into me places.
Speaker 6: So I just didn't say, Hi, Hey, what's up Mojo in the morning?
Speaker 9: Hello, Hey, I just recently saw my ex high school and he was so cute and went high school in high school and then he's like bald and super happy. I saw my olive garden.
Speaker 6: Wait, so in high school he was really cute and now out of high school and how old are you right now?
Speaker 8: By the way, what's your name?
Speaker 6: Oh, Lndy's Linsley Lindsay Lindsay.
Speaker 8: Uh what does he uh? What does he look like?
Speaker 9: Now you said again, he's like completely bald, looks super unhappy, and he's like.
Speaker 18: Super heavy and jump scared.
Speaker 9: And then my parents fall like, oh my gosh, your dog the bullet.
Speaker 44: On that one.
Speaker 6: That's a good one though, But when they go when they go bald.
Speaker 8: Crazy.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 8: Hey, Lee, what's going on?
Speaker 13: Hello?
Speaker 32: Hey?
Speaker 13: First time, first time in a long time.
Speaker 8: What's hey.
Speaker 13: I've been listening to Mojo.
Speaker 14: For years and years and years.
Speaker 45: After I was going to Perry, Perry Town, Perry, Michigan listening to y'all, and that.
Speaker 21: Was a lone time.
Speaker 8: Thank you, Lee, Thanks so much, buddy. I appreciate you calling in.
Speaker 76: So I had this super crush on this I thought at the time she was so beautiful and and very smart, and so I ain't seen her in like fifteen years, and when I seen her, oh man, she just looks so like, I'm glad I we didn't link up because I was disappointing.
Speaker 8: Really so the point so she did not do well in her latter years.
Speaker 13: No, no, she did not. Speaking for myself, I think I got.
Speaker 8: Him polished up. Look at you.
Speaker 6: That's one of those ones where you want to run into somebody like, look at me, look at me.
Speaker 8: That's a good one, man.
Speaker 13: I was so disappointed though, I was so disappointed.
Speaker 8: But no need to be disappointed.
Speaker 13: I think it was a good thing because now I have signed a woman of my dream.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 6: She's a lucky lady, Lee. She's got you. That's awesome, what a great story. What's up, Haley?
Speaker 8: How you doing good? What'd you want to say to Shanon?
Speaker 25: I just when I uh was with my ex and we split up, I did just remove his family from my accounts because you're just more prone to thinking about them or even talking about them, and you just need to be focused on the present moment.
Speaker 7: And what you have now is I'll be very I think about him zero, I'm talking zero and and I were just talking about this yesterday, because he did come up in conversation on the show, like I really never ever.
Speaker 12: That's interesting opposite, Like I had to do exactly what it's Haley Haley did, because I like, just now I saw this thing in my ex He's wearing a hat that I have.
Speaker 6: I want to throw away the hat. Wow, Bobby, what's up?
Speaker 8: Bobby?
Speaker 16: Hey?
Speaker 77: I just had the comment that no guy could ever scroll through his excess family. It would be one big fight.
Speaker 6: M What do you mean scroll?
Speaker 63: Would you say, like if you were still following your excess family and then you scroll through and you see your got married, you know, like Shandon did, and you tell your wife or your sgnificant other or whatever.
Speaker 13: You no it would not.
Speaker 77: Now tell me the truth. When you saw the picture of him, did you remember.
Speaker 21: What he used to look like?
Speaker 6: Yeah? And even then, what.
Speaker 8: Were you trying to get with Bobby?
Speaker 56: Huh?
Speaker 6: What were you trying to say when you said that? Did you think of what he used to look like? Do you think that's bad?
Speaker 14: You were?
Speaker 77: You remembered sometimes with him at that point.
Speaker 6: He was a line at that point, scrolling around.
Speaker 10: But his first point, his first point is if the roles were reversed and West was scrolling on his phone and had all these pictures, you're still following the family members of his act, which he might be.
Speaker 6: I don't know if he is or not.
Speaker 77: I mean, but yeah, I mean I think they can be friends. But I don't think a woman would see it the same way a guy would.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Wow, thank you for the car. Appreciate it all right, we'll be right back with War of the Roses next.
Speaker 42: Thanks for letting me know you were cheating with your jealousy and crazy accusations.
Speaker 5: Another world famous War of the Roses happens at on Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 38: Seat and You'll get caught is the War of the Roses in Minutes of Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 6: War the Roses is a good one coming up here. Next, she catches her wife cheating with the woman who does her hair. Is she doing more than the hair? You'll hear that coming up in a second. We do a three way call right now. We're gonna give away tickets to see Ed Sharon text ed to nine five five zero zero and you can see his show at ford Field Standard text and debtor rates to apply.
Speaker 8: Text ed to nine five five zero zero.
Speaker 14: Mojo in the Morning's Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 8: Shannon with what's trending in the Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 7: Well, today, I hope you have not forgotten is election days, So make sure to get out there and vote in those primaries if you can.
Speaker 48: It's the election that could herald the future of the Democratic Party.
Speaker 5: It has now become an election of national significance.
Speaker 48: Today's Senate primary in Michigan pits progressive Abdu al Sayed against moderate Congresswoman Hailey Stevens. El Sayed is running on a platform that includes Medicare for all and abolishing ICE. He's been endorsed by Bernie Sanders and Alexandria Acossio Cortes.
Speaker 2: Ice cannot be reformed ICE cannot be retrained.
Speaker 6: ICE needs to be abolished.
Speaker 48: El Sayed has been the target of attacks not just from Republicans but from establishment Democrats too.
Speaker 5: If you're Chuck Schumer.
Speaker 6: And want to keep doling out corporate money to elect people who are going to do your bidding, I am so damn dangerous.
Speaker 48: That establishment, including Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer, is lining up behind Stevens. A pro Israel group and its affiliates have also spent nearly thirty million dollars backing Stevens. Israel has divided the candidates. El Sayed has called the war in Gaza a genocide and accuses Stevens of being a reliable pro Israel vote, but as critics accuse him of fueling anti Semitism, nobody will.
Speaker 75: Fight harder against anti Semitism and somebody who intimately understands what it's like to be discriminated against it because of.
Speaker 8: How I pray.
Speaker 48: Stevens calls herself a proud pro Israel Democrat and says she won't allow outside money to buy her vote.
Speaker 22: I have been very clear, consistent, and transparent and I have continued to be I want to see long term peace.
Speaker 66: I want to see a two state solution.
Speaker 6: El Sayeid has a double digit leaving the polls.
Speaker 48: But when it comes to the general election, who'll show Stevens running stronger against the Republican candidate Mike Rogers.
Speaker 6: I can't see Hailey Stevens without thinking of that little clip of her doing that pump up speech. Get out there and vote today, you know, make sure you do that, do your civic duties. Don't complain if you're not going to vote. The interesting thing I saw recently on TikTok was pretty wild. They're you know, they pay influencers to talk about their favorite candidate. Like, so people get paid paid a lot.
Speaker 5: Have you ever done this?
Speaker 6: Do you really?
Speaker 12: I did one political campaign they got money, so you're.
Speaker 8: Ready for this one?
Speaker 6: Got so one of the influencers, and I believe she is working for Stevens. She doesn't even live in the state of Michigan, and she face They showed, they showed that she's in California doing the same influencing for the California election as she's doing. Yeah, Abdul did that too. He fluent influencers he did. But are they faking that they're from I don't know if they're faking.
Speaker 12: I just know it's a discussion between me and my influencer friends because everyone's like they told us they can't pay us, but they're flying and influencers to wow.
Speaker 7: Can I say this, that's a very interesting story.
Speaker 6: And I listen, no offense. I think what you do doing your influencing is great for businesses. I think that should be illegal in these things with you. And I think that if I think when you do a campaign, if a person wants to say, like I've had I've had a lot of abduls people you know that are that are wanting him to win, come to my front door and have conversations and stuff. That's fine. That's all well good and fine. But if you're paying somebody big bucks to go out there because they've got a bajillion followers, I think is wrong. We were already in support of that person. Then you then do it without getting paid, prove that you're not getting paid to do it. No offense on this, because I know that that's how you make your money and stuff like that. And listen, they buy advertising on the radio show, they have asked numerous times for me back in the day to do commercials for the political stuff. I don't want anybody to to buy my verbal vote, Like, I don't want that I will represent a business. I'm not going to represent a political camp.
Speaker 7: I also think that I look at those people and go, well, they're only saying that they're for this person and like their platform because they are getting paid.
Speaker 34: I was.
Speaker 7: It actually kind of has the opposite effect on me when I see that.
Speaker 12: I get that, but I just feel like some policies and stuff you might be very passionate about and already speaking about naturally in your content, so why not get a bag and keep talking about it?
Speaker 6: Well, But then then that makes me have to wonder because I know your integrity, but I want to know about other people's integrity. Yeah, you know, we only feel this way when it comes to politics. Oh, I think everything all content about getting paid. I think politics promoting and supporting No, yes, because in FCC rules, if you don't use the product, it's against FCC rules for you to promote it. So every product that we promote you have to be using, and if you're not using it, it's against FCC rules. If it's an election rules. Yeah, if it's if FTC rules, if you're if you're not going to vote for that person or vote at all, like that would be interesting to see how many influencers actually do vote.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: It's an interesting discussion TC rules.
Speaker 16: Uh.
Speaker 7: Last night, during her performance I believe she was in Chicago, Ariana Grande actually stopped the show for a couple of minutes to talk about this big story that she is stepping away from the spotlight, specifically over negative commentary about her body yesterday.
Speaker 40: It's not a reactive or ampulsive thing. It's something that I had decided. It's a plan that I had quietly made a long time ago, and it's a decision that was made from a thoughtful and empowered place.
Speaker 6: I don't want to many many things.
Speaker 17: Can be true.
Speaker 78: At the same time, I was sure because I heard that my f that negativity was ruining things for me. But I just have to say that could not be more than one opposite.
Speaker 6: It cannot be what more opposite? Okay, more opposite.
Speaker 7: Yesterday on Pat McAfee's show, Aaron Rodgers was a guest, and he was calling out ESPN for the network's lack of coverage of some of the biggest scandals in the NFL, specifically the big one, that Diana Russini scandal with the new England Patriots head coach Mike Rabel and the little I shouldn't say little I was like a year's long affair that they allegedly had.
Speaker 8: How much time did the network spend of that?
Speaker 79: How much time did they spend on my responses every week on my vaccination status? On Taylor at Travis It's wedding? Did they do even a minute? Did they do even a minute on Tony Fauci? I don't think I've tried.
Speaker 5: I bet they didn't.
Speaker 79: But on that note, and there was another scandal this offseason too, involved in a voter for.
Speaker 5: MVP for Coach of the Year.
Speaker 79: How much time do you did your network spand what's did your network spend on that network?
Speaker 8: Interesting?
Speaker 7: There are a lot of things he was calling them out for.
Speaker 6: I thought that it was wild that they said, will ESPN allow Aaron Rodgers to still be on Pat McAfee show after that?
Speaker 20: I did.
Speaker 6: I think Pat McAfee has more powerful than the network exactly that Kit gets paid so much money, and I think if they said to him you can't have Aaron back again because of what he said, I bet you he would probably try to pull.
Speaker 8: Out that deal.
Speaker 7: And lastly, every single one of Zach Brown Band's thirty seven thousand fans who were at a show at Fenway Park this week just got gifted a free cruise.
Speaker 5: Wow, I'm buying it.
Speaker 41: Every single person here a cruise for two people on the boat. Every single person here gets a cruise for themselves.
Speaker 6: And a loved one to go on the boat.
Speaker 8: How do they redeem it? What do they got to show their ticket?
Speaker 7: It must be something like that. Yeah, I don't know. They probably got had to take something on their way out.
Speaker 6: Or I've been at Pistons games where you get an extra taco at Taco Bell if they get slice the pizza, you get a car wash, you get a car wash.
Speaker 8: Really do people actually redeem those?
Speaker 13: I wonder?
Speaker 8: Really?
Speaker 6: It was an amazing What do they say to you, like when you're show them your ticket stuff?
Speaker 20: Uh?
Speaker 10: No, So at the Tigers game when you went and they won, they flashed a QR code I think on the screen.
Speaker 8: Okay, you got to be real.
Speaker 6: Sack everything digital, miss anything from today.
Speaker 7: Go back and catch up on the podcast on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 5: App in the Morning's thirty on the Dirty All Right.
Speaker 8: Time out for War of the Roses on Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 5: Catching Cheaters, I'm proud of it.
Speaker 14: Oh I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Get your home for Bore of the Roses on Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 6: Brianna, you think that your wife is cheating on you? Do you think you know who it is that she's cheating with?
Speaker 34: Her hair?
Speaker 16: Girl?
Speaker 8: Why do you think that there's something going on between the two of them?
Speaker 66: She always gets her hair done every like one to two months, and now.
Speaker 34: It's like every one to two weeks.
Speaker 66: And her hair isn't even different when she gets home, Like her beings aren't even any shorter.
Speaker 12: Are you sure she's not just getting like a blowout? I get those petutions.
Speaker 66: No, No, she doesn't get blowouts.
Speaker 8: So this is just a recent thing. She wasn't doing this before.
Speaker 6: No, no, and did you very recent?
Speaker 8: Do you ask her and say, hey, what's going on?
Speaker 67: Or are you worried that if you ask her it causes too much suspicion or makes you look suspicious.
Speaker 16: I haven't asked her.
Speaker 24: I think it's too suspicious.
Speaker 16: For sure.
Speaker 6: Is her hairdresser gay?
Speaker 14: There? Again?
Speaker 6: Is her hairdresser gay?
Speaker 34: Yeah?
Speaker 33: Hella?
Speaker 6: What makes you think that it's the hairdresser and not somebody else? It's a great question.
Speaker 66: Well, they're on the phone a lot and they text a lot.
Speaker 8: Did you ever read their text messages?
Speaker 34: Yeah, they just seem too close.
Speaker 8: Do you get your hair done by her?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 8: I don't, So you go somewhere else, okay.
Speaker 7: Interesting to me is that she's like making it aware that she's going to these hair appointments every week.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if she was hiding it, if there was something going on you know, or is she or is she not going to get her hair done? You're thinking what are you thinking? I don't know.
Speaker 7: Do you guys share a location? Like, do you know that's where she actually is?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 8: And she is there?
Speaker 34: Yeah, that's where she got Yeah, she's there.
Speaker 6: So you want to do a three way call you would like to hear how they sound talking to each other, and now being the time that you want to do it because you say that the person that you think she's cheating with isn't working, so she'll be able to pick up her phone.
Speaker 8: Yes, okay.
Speaker 10: The weird thing is you you already said you went through the text messages and the conversation is anything suspicious.
Speaker 6: So I wonder why they seem too close.
Speaker 10: I thought it was the amount of times they were talking more so than the context of the conversation, because if we're not flirty during text, and I don't know why that would happen if we're on the phone.
Speaker 6: I don't Well, maybe they know they need to hide it. No paper trail. Let's call them both up at the same time and see what they sound like talking to each other. We're going to do a three way call War of the Roses. We're going to dial up your wife's number and the person that she goes to to get her hair done, and see what they sound like when they're talking to each other. Okay, mute your phone. Okay, mute, keep that muted. It's the War of the rosis.
Speaker 20: What Hello?
Speaker 34: Hello?
Speaker 43: Hi?
Speaker 34: Okay Meg? Yeah, who's this? It's me. It's Kayla.
Speaker 49: Hi.
Speaker 34: Are you.
Speaker 26: Good?
Speaker 16: How are you doing today?
Speaker 34: I'm talking about.
Speaker 16: I know, I know, it's uh.
Speaker 34: I'm just making food talking about you.
Speaker 20: Yeah, we.
Speaker 34: Always thinking about you. What are you making?
Speaker 68: Just like a tuna salad? I don't have many groceries. So I was like, let's just say something quick. But I have my pickles, so you know, I.
Speaker 34: Love my pickles. Oh, I'm sure it's grand always.
Speaker 18: Yeah, we should hang out soon.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I love that idea.
Speaker 34: What's your schedule, like, either today or tomorrow.
Speaker 8: I'm pretty open.
Speaker 16: I just.
Speaker 6: Other than that, I'm free this evening and.
Speaker 34: Tomorrow.
Speaker 8: I yeah, I got nothing going on.
Speaker 34: Okay, just work in. What about you. I have a little thing to do, but I think I think I can do tonight. Let me just let me just clear something really fast.
Speaker 16: But I think I'm like like a few hours.
Speaker 34: But that's if you're done.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, okay, wait, yeah, Hey Kayla, Yes, Hi, Kayla, Hi. I just want to interrupt the conversation and just ask you, how would Brianna feel about the kind of tone that you have in a conversation with another woman?
Speaker 34: All Right, I don't know who's who is right now.
Speaker 8: I'm just trying to get some answers for her. This is actually a bunch of people.
Speaker 6: This is the Mojo in the Morning show, and Brianna contacted us to see if you were cheating on her. Thinking that you were cheating on her with this other woman that you're on the phone with.
Speaker 16: No, this is my friend.
Speaker 34: We hang out all the time.
Speaker 16: Is this what we do?
Speaker 6: So this is a just a friendship that you guys have with each other. I don't even answer that, Brianna, Do you want her to give you some answers?
Speaker 34: Yeah?
Speaker 16: I do.
Speaker 8: What do you want to ask?
Speaker 16: Hey, I don't even know what's going on over here?
Speaker 66: Yeah I don't know either.
Speaker 34: Clearly?
Speaker 16: Are you?
Speaker 39: Are you serious right now?
Speaker 66: I was just yeah, no, no, no, don't lie, just just own up.
Speaker 34: But it's like, I'm allowed to.
Speaker 16: Talk on the phone if I want to with my friend.
Speaker 50: Yes, no, yeah, you totally can.
Speaker 66: But making plans going on dates?
Speaker 16: Come on, I can do.
Speaker 34: I can go out without you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you can go.
Speaker 16: Out without me.
Speaker 45: But what.
Speaker 16: I don't I don't understand you, Kayla.
Speaker 50: You're reacting. You're literally overacting.
Speaker 66: I'm not sen overreacting. You're you're all we all heard you flirting on the phone.
Speaker 34: You're listening in on my conversation. Know how this happened? No, I mean, like privacy, I trust you. If you only go and talk to a friend, you want to go hang out with someone, that's totally fine.
Speaker 7: Why don't you make that known. Wouldn't you let her know that that's what you were doing and who you were going to be with.
Speaker 34: Yeah, it's just off. I mean, she knows that go out.
Speaker 14: To ask.
Speaker 66: I shouldn't even have.
Speaker 7: To ask, but she thinks we're going to get your hair done.
Speaker 8: Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 6: If if your friend would not be bothered by you guys just hanging out with each other, why did she hang up the phone so fast?
Speaker 34: I don't know, I'd have to ask her. Maybe the whole situation is just so weird.
Speaker 6: Kayla, Briann, I'm gonna give you a chance to talk to Kayla off of us listening, Okay, okay, all right, So why don't you just just hang on the phone, okay.
Speaker 34: Okay yo.
Speaker 65: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 5: This is the home of War of the Roses.
Speaker 72: Mojo in the Morning, No One U KY DETROITUSNX, Mosquito Records, SIMVTS, Timido General, ninety five four five SNX and ninety two five Kiss FM, an iHeart radio station guaranteed Humaneness.
Speaker 38: Call Mojo in the Morning eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six five four eights.
Speaker 6: Allright, wore the Roses and a wife who catches her wife being very friendly with another woman, and the woman is the person that she goes and UH has to do her hair her hairstylist. I got a couple of questions, and I'm intrigued by this. And let me tell you why I'm intrigued because whenever we have had war the roses where you have a guide cheating with one who he claims is his friend, like and the topic comes up all the time of can somebody a guy be a friend with another woman okay without it being sexual, without it being sexual? I asked that question. I think you know where I'm gonna go, right Shannon Yep. I asked that question, Can a woman, a gay woman be friends with another woman without potentially you worrying that they might have interest in each other?
Speaker 8: Eight four four Mojoe Live. I'm just going to throw that out there for what it's worth.
Speaker 7: I feel like I have to share my two cents of they sounded much more than just friends.
Speaker 6: And I wonder if that's the case in some other relationships that that may be listening to the show or maybe dealing with that.
Speaker 8: I was interesting.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I would love to hear because you got a different type of lesbians. Right, you got the films, then you got the studs, and I will wonder if it's if is different, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I don't know. You know what I'm saying. Oh yeah, I wonder if it becomes a situation where you go, I'm a little worried because I know that they seem like they're very very close and they spend a lot of time together.
Speaker 10: If they're walking around with you know what I'm saying, they got it all them. Yeah, you know what it is what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: I do have to say this.
Speaker 6: Guys guys get a bad they get a bad look all the time. Guys get a bad look all the time where guys are always talling. You know, men are scum, they're cheaters and all that kind of stuff. It's nice to see women also cheating, you like.
Speaker 16: I do.
Speaker 26: I like it.
Speaker 8: I like to see it. Mike, what's up? It's Mojo in the morning. What's your comments?
Speaker 26: Nah, that girl being manipulated though, Bros trying to she's trying to check that girl.
Speaker 13: Play gangs with that girl?
Speaker 32: Light?
Speaker 26: Yeah, man, what she's saying there talking about So listening here, listening to my commerce stagings. She's just like that, and she's like listening here, listening to my conversation.
Speaker 13: She's like, we're just.
Speaker 11: Two friends hanging out. You would act, I would tell you, like what you mean, like, that's your wife, you don't like if you're going to hang out, Like, yeah, I want to hang out my girlfriend, not Oh, I'm going to see my hairdresser, go get my hair done. And she clearly see you're.
Speaker 13: Not getting your hair done.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm the worst excuse to me and it comes up all the time. If you would have asked, I would have told you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Uh, Cindy, Hi, it's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 49: Hey, I just wanted to say, did you notice that they said I've been thinking about you and I'm always thinking about you right off that.
Speaker 21: Yeah, so yeah, there's definitely something George.
Speaker 6: Uh, yes, I do say that to him. Actually we were very close. George is my uh my hair do you call it a hairdresser or a hairstylist? I like to call him my my guru, my guy, George.
Speaker 8: What's going on?
Speaker 58: Be Hi there?
Speaker 52: I actually am a lesbian who has had struggles with straight friends who when we had a conflict, instead of like acknowledging that we weren't friends because of the conflict. They just say, oh, well, she's just in love with me, when there's no mutual attraction there whatsoever.
Speaker 10: So they'll blame it on your sexuality as opposed to taking accountability.
Speaker 6: Yep, when you when I hear this and U be, I'm going to ask you a couple of questions, if you don't mind. When I hear this, I wonder how many people in your life in relationships? Have you ever been jealous of like other female friends when they're around your you know, either I don't know, have you been.
Speaker 8: Married or are you dating?
Speaker 52: I have a girlfriend?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Okay? Have you Have you ever had that happen where you got jealous of other women or on your girlfriend?
Speaker 52: Honestly, no, not really. We're in an open.
Speaker 6: Relationship there, that's a different story altogether. You guys are bringing them all in and enjoying it together, right ye? Are there only? Are there only women allowed in this open relationship?
Speaker 8: Are you trying to get it?
Speaker 6: Because? I mean did she say she has a husband?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Because because if the conversation is around jealousy or who your antennae spark up around?
Speaker 6: You opened up the whole pool. It's not just closed off to one population. Hey, Nasa, what's up Nasa?
Speaker 34: Hey, good morning guys.
Speaker 54: First of all, the wife, what's her name?
Speaker 50: Cayla?
Speaker 69: She gas lit the myths out of her wife, Like, that's that's ridiculous. Their tones changed as soon as they realized who each.
Speaker 34: Other were on the phone.
Speaker 44: Hey, I ain't you doing everything.
Speaker 8: Everybody gets doing?
Speaker 3: I love it. We got.
Speaker 54: So friendships, like men and women can definitely be friends without it being sexual, and it would have to be the same I'm assuming as humans.
Speaker 8: I'm going to go back for a second there.
Speaker 6: I don't think you can blanket statement that either way, because I think that there are certain people that can't like, there's certain people that cannot like I know certain guys that cannot be around women without thinking that they want to have sex with them. I just I know that for a fact. I know that there are others that can do that. But I think that there's definitely not a blanket statement on either side. Rebecca, how you doing?
Speaker 44: I'm good?
Speaker 6: How are you good?
Speaker 8: What's going on?
Speaker 47: First time?
Speaker 6: I want to revisit that.
Speaker 47: My best friend is lesbian and we have been friends. I'm thirty five. We've been friends and entice cool. And I think that someone who is straight can be friends with.
Speaker 6: Someone who is wealth And I'm not saying they can't. I'm asking the question, has anybody ever had this happened to them? Where your lesbian friend is in a relationship and one of her girlfriends that she's dating or married to her wife is uncomfortable with her being around other women that she might be attracted to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 10: Have you been in relationships where they question if it was only a friendship between you and your friend?
Speaker 47: No, because anybody like my husband, when she's around, he can tell that it's just two friends having a talk or much any of that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and it's never crossed the line. She's never admitted to you that she's had feelings for you over the years.
Speaker 6: Nope, she never tried.
Speaker 12: Never, not even now once on Never, we've gone out to bars, we've partied together.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you're not a lesbian though, right, you don't. That's not something that you are are into.
Speaker 8: So I get it.
Speaker 47: No, that's just that's my best friend, that's my fourfer my writer.
Speaker 6: Listen, I got I'm friends with with gay guys and I got to tell you I've never had sex with them. I'm going on record to say that, but they showed me enough attention. You never know, right, what's going on?
Speaker 8: Taylor?
Speaker 14: Hi?
Speaker 18: Hey, how's it going.
Speaker 19: So I'm a I'm a mask lesbian.
Speaker 12: I'm married to.
Speaker 19: A mask like masculine lesbian.
Speaker 6: Okay, not not a stud, but I'm.
Speaker 20: A more masculine lesbian. There's a difference in studs and masks. Okay, but I'm married.
Speaker 19: It's really about trust.
Speaker 20: I don't put myself in a position that could potentially make my wife uncomfortable.
Speaker 19: Because lesbians are crazy. Other lesbians are crazy. Single lesbians don't have boundaries. So I don't put my I don't. I don't put.
Speaker 20: Myself in a position that can make my wife uncomfortable. Now I have straight female friends, and my wife is best friends with my best friend who's a straight female.
Speaker 19: And it's it's just about trust. And you have to if your wife put yourself in stupid position.
Speaker 6: If your wife was going to this hairstylist of that that Kayla goes to, would you tell her she can't go to that stylist anymore.
Speaker 20: No, my wife's a grown woman. She can make her own decisions, but her decision and from that are.
Speaker 6: If you're my wife hairdresser.
Speaker 19: My wife's hairdresser is a gay man.
Speaker 6: So I know I'm giving a hypothetical if you were if you were Brianna and just heard this conversation, would you ever allow your your wife to go back to this uh woman.
Speaker 20: I think there's other conversations that need to be had if that's it's not about letting somebody do something else.
Speaker 19: I mean, people make their own decisions. I can't control what somebody else does.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't still, I wouldn't be comfortable if if I was Brianna and Kayla was going back to this this woman because they are hanging out with each other.
Speaker 8: She's not. She hung up. What did you want to ask her?
Speaker 10: She made a hell of a statement by saying you can't trust uh single lesbians. I wanted to get more information if on that and how that's played out in her relationship.
Speaker 7: She just have no boundaries.
Speaker 6: They have no boundaries.
Speaker 8: That's interesting, isn't it.
Speaker 16: Steve?
Speaker 8: What's up? Steve?
Speaker 13: Hey, what's good?
Speaker 21: First time? I got a lot of I worked in the gay community for about three years. Momb up straight man, right, what's your job?
Speaker 6: Real quick? We said, you work in the community.
Speaker 21: I was at that got a dance there for when I was younger.
Speaker 6: Okay, I worked from Danny's and I came.
Speaker 7: To d Oh my god, you weren't anybody talking about Danny's and forever.
Speaker 8: You weren't the guy putting the candle out with your penis, were you?
Speaker 34: No?
Speaker 13: No, that was not me.
Speaker 21: You did a lot of I had another guy that we danced with.
Speaker 70: We did a lot of uh, a lot of bachelorette parties and shows, and then a brands come from there.
Speaker 8: Okay, what's your kind of actually a manager? Down the tubes out and day.
Speaker 70: But now, so I have a lot of stud friends, and I find them actually cheating more than most of my Most of the female friends that they'll go and hang out with all their guy friends are going to play basketball, hanging out watching the game, and they're out there sleeping with men. They ain't even sleeping with women. They're seating down their wives and their girlfriends with other guys.
Speaker 6: Okay, they turned that strap to the side.
Speaker 8: That's that's amazing. I didn't realize.
Speaker 70: I've actually been kind of surprised over the years of how quick they'll turn around and I don't like, I don't like, but.
Speaker 6: Yeah, wow, well you know what love is love. Thank you for the call, Steve. Nice to uh reconnect Tim.
Speaker 8: What's going on?
Speaker 16: Tim?
Speaker 71: Gat question for you guys, So, whether you're in a great relationship or you know, a gay relationship, how many of you guys actually leave the house without.
Speaker 56: Telling your spouse?
Speaker 5: Where you guys are going on?
Speaker 45: What you're doing?
Speaker 16: Uh?
Speaker 8: Well, it depends, but that why is that? What are you assuming?
Speaker 56: Well, because you know she keeps going to see her hairdresser every week you and keeps telling her, Hey, I'm going to go see my hairdresser. So it just doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 6: The hairdresser. Yes, that might be the better question, right, Yeah, who's why do they keep going back? Some guys get haircusts every week. I don't know if it's the same as.
Speaker 7: Well, Yeah, guys, I guess it is a little different. But unless, like Anna said, you're getting a blowout every week?
Speaker 8: What's up?
Speaker 38: Hi?
Speaker 3: Him?
Speaker 58: So, my best friend is a lesbian and we have been accused of being together for years. No matter how many guys I have dated or anything, we have been accused of dating. And what she always says is everyone assumes that I've turned you into a lesbian, but no one assumes that you have turned me straight.
Speaker 8: Huh.
Speaker 7: That's interesting and truly nothing's ever happened between you two.
Speaker 6: No, nothing.
Speaker 8: Why do you get accused? Are you? Is there something that you're doing is sending off a signal?
Speaker 64: No?
Speaker 58: I mean I don't think so. I believe that people or maybe jealous of our friendship.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because that's what it is. That's a great reference.
Speaker 39: Yeah, and first time, long time.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 14: Brand on the phone.
Speaker 26: Thank you for the call from Arkansas?
Speaker 7: I why that accent was from somewhere?
Speaker 6: Is it nice in Arkansas? I don't think I've ever thought of Arkansas? Is a place i'd ever go visit? Is a place we should go visit?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 39: Yeah, some places are if you stay up north Central to north Arkansas.
Speaker 34: Is absolutely beautiful.
Speaker 39: Lower Arkansas is just flatlands and farmland.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, Well, thank you for the call. I appreciate it, Marian to come back, come with us out there. Uh one last call? What's up?
Speaker 8: Justin?
Speaker 13: Hey, what's up y'all?
Speaker 16: Justin?
Speaker 50: First off, first time all the time.
Speaker 62: Uh.
Speaker 13: Yeah, So I go through this all the time. Uh, I've had friends in my life. I'm a gay meal by the way.
Speaker 30: But every time I get cool with somebody or like, we'll be in not to say, I don't know what their intentions are, but I always get the stereo, the stereotype of like, oh, are you guys more than that?
Speaker 13: Are y'all more than this?
Speaker 30: And then all of a sudden it gets too much for the one they can't identify, and then I lose friends, blue.
Speaker 13: Relationships, whatever. It's just everybody's all of my business.
Speaker 35: And we'll just be friends.
Speaker 13: We won't do anything, have any contact or anything.
Speaker 8: You're not being flirty around these guys, I'm not.
Speaker 13: I'm not being flirty around them. I'm usually just being a good one.
Speaker 35: Sim that's always like, oh, I'm noticing stuff.
Speaker 13: And it's like, okay, what do you notice?
Speaker 8: Well, that's that's somebody and that's insecure with them.
Speaker 10: Be honest, any of these dudes, y'all, what's the furthest you done got one of your so called friends that was straight?
Speaker 6: He says, there doesn't.
Speaker 13: I mean if this was in the morning show.
Speaker 65: Oh wait a second now, liar, liar, fire, it's not my fuck God, My God.
Speaker 5: Wild You in the Morning has a shot for you to win one thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: Now your bills is on, all right, We're gonna give you a chance to win another thousand dollars to pay your bills.
Speaker 8: The word is shock.
Speaker 6: Go enter that up under Mojo on the Morning dot Com on the cash contest to win one thousand dollars that could help pay some bills. Check is the word. Go to our website Mojo on the Morning dot Com enter that there and then if you get a call from an out of AIA number, pick it up today because that's how we tell you you won.
Speaker 42: Ad Mojo in the Morning to here, free sets on our free iHeartRadio app and.
Speaker 38: Never missed Floor of the Roses, the second Date Update am id a Hole or the throw backfro.
Speaker 6: Down It's Mojo in the Morning back here.
Speaker 75: Uh.
Speaker 8: Today would be a perfect pool day.
Speaker 6: And since Bianca is the only one that has a pool on the show Bianca, is there an invite that everybody can go over to your parents' house to go swim in your pool. Hold on yet, are you talking in a microphone or what are you talking in? Are you in a swimming pool? You're in the deep end there.
Speaker 18: No, I said, I have an open crib. Parents aren't home party at my house.
Speaker 7: Gosh, she made me yesterday I have booze wanted to take it.
Speaker 16: Yes, we do.
Speaker 18: We got the fridge from jos and beverage. I.
Speaker 6: By the way, talked to Lydia yesterday when she just left your pool, because Lydia and you and Bryce were all hanging out, huh at the pool, like.
Speaker 8: And your brother was also there with his his girl too or something tong.
Speaker 18: Well, his girl is Bryce's cousin, so we're trying to set that up. So that's happening.
Speaker 23: And then we had Bryce's sister, so Bryce's sister and Lydia wrote the two single ladies there.
Speaker 6: Okay. Lydia said that it seemed very very awkward at times.
Speaker 43: I was not aware of this was awkward, well, even the last time. But it's like when they're together, you can tell that they want to hold hands, kiss on each other.
Speaker 18: But then there's me.
Speaker 43: I'm like sitting right by them, or I'm sitting in the pool with them, and they you know, I have to turn my face and then I know when I turned my face, they kiss.
Speaker 6: A little bit. We don't.
Speaker 23: Back corner of my eye cameras in my backyard. I can't roll the tapes, throw the tapes.
Speaker 6: I don't like when couples are together and there's even one person that's not a couple, and couples are like all over each other. Is that what it's like Lydia sometimes?
Speaker 43: But they're actually not too bad, Like she kind of tries to include me as like a truple. Like we were all floating on the floatings in her pool yesterday and she's like, all right, we're gonna link up. So she's holding onto my floating on one side, and Bryce's on the other. So there's three of us just floating aroun to the other, laying out. But here's the thing I tried, so listen, it's a nice day. I know Bryce wants to come over and swim. I know Lyddy wants to come over and swim. Like last year, me and Lydia were at the gym tanning in the pool. So I'm like, I want to hang out with everyone. I want to include everyone.
Speaker 23: Yeah, it just happens to be that Lydia doesn't have a man yet, so she's at their wheel right now.
Speaker 3: Happen.
Speaker 18: But it's gonna happen.
Speaker 23: Trust Like we're gonna get Lydia a man, and we're all gonna do double dates in the pool.
Speaker 6: Find he's someone at radio boot camp. Bianca, Oh, I am trying.
Speaker 8: Are your parents with you? Guys all just hanging in your pool like this in the afternoon?
Speaker 18: Why, I don't think they care.
Speaker 23: I mean they get mad when I don't use the pool, because then they're like, we open the pool, we take care of the pool, and no one uses it, so we're using it.
Speaker 6: I don't know, I just I would think that first off, you know, you guys better be behaving her, shall we not forget them?
Speaker 18: Twenty three?
Speaker 6: But I understand that. But you're still Caldan. That make a difference how old you are when you're a Caldean kid.
Speaker 23: Again, we have cameras outside, so my parents, I'm sure are watching us. We have two separate types of ring cameras.
Speaker 7: So there's every ask call you have people over.
Speaker 23: Yeah, no, why I used to. I don't really ask anymore. If my parents are on home, I don't ask.
Speaker 8: Call your dad up right now, let's ask your dad what his thoughts are about people?
Speaker 23: Yeah, well, he No, I don't think he's working today. He's Tuesday. He has morning off.
Speaker 8: Does your dad ever go and swim laps in the pool?
Speaker 34: Oh?
Speaker 23: If you see my dad's he doesn't know how to swim. He looks like a floppy whale in there. He belly flops. WHOA, sorry, Michael's turned off. Yeah no, he belly flops straight in. He doesn't know how to swim, so he looks like he's like drowning.
Speaker 8: The really, but he does. He do like pool exercising and stuff like that.
Speaker 18: He just goes tries to move around.
Speaker 8: He does. Al is on with us right now. Hi, Banka's dad is.
Speaker 25: Al Hi Al.
Speaker 26: Good morning everybody, Good morning.
Speaker 34: Listen.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be a gorgeous day today. And Beyonca just invited all of us to come over to your pool.
Speaker 26: Al, you guys more than welcome. I'll provide the food, alcohol and everything.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, that sounds like how could I say no? That's that's a date? Al?
Speaker 6: Are you okay? When Bianca invites like a whole bunch of people over, like her boyfriend, boyfriend, sister, you know, the whole family, Lydia.
Speaker 26: Oh yeah, they're more than welcome more than merrier.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 8: Is it that when you have a pool that you want people to enjoy it?
Speaker 6: Is that kind of the mentality, like you you like people getting in the pool, absolutely, get the water moving. Beanca says that you guys have cameras that look out in the backyard there. Do you guys ever look at the cameras? Do you or Beyonca's mom ever look at the cameras to see what they're doing when you guys are at work?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not.
Speaker 18: Oh wow, that's even better.
Speaker 8: That's a bad thing to say to Bianca.
Speaker 23: Can you guys, Can you guys see the screens right now? I don't know if you can see the live stream, but I'm gonna have There's a little video of my dad.
Speaker 7: Trying to Oh my god, hang on, hang on, hang on, hang on.
Speaker 8: I want to see it.
Speaker 6: It's frozen on mine.
Speaker 5: I'm this computer over here.
Speaker 18: Oh yeah, you know you can't see it.
Speaker 8: Well, are you a good swimmer?
Speaker 5: Hell no?
Speaker 13: I don't like. But I love my pool though.
Speaker 6: Is your pool like it's like like, can you stand up in your pool.
Speaker 5: Or look at that?
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: Okay, So it's four oh so four feet Deep's not bad. That's like, that's like what do they call them a playpool or something?
Speaker 18: It's a kiddie pool?
Speaker 8: No, they they know they have like some kind of a name for.
Speaker 10: Bigger than a kiddie pool. He doing backstrokes in there is a breaststrokes?
Speaker 8: And where where is this video? I have not seen it?
Speaker 18: Sent it in the chat?
Speaker 8: Oh, it's in our group text. Okay, hold on a second, I was watching the al You're like me. You wear a shirt swimm and I do the same thing too.
Speaker 13: I like to wear a shirt sometimes.
Speaker 34: I like it.
Speaker 8: Al Al, you look good out there in the pool. Look at you getting some suns.
Speaker 7: Love you so much. Take off that shirt next time.
Speaker 6: Al Al. Do you ever get neighbors that will jump the fence and come over and try to get into the swimming pool?
Speaker 13: No, not yet.
Speaker 18: No, we had a duck there the other day though. We had some ducks chilling in the pool.
Speaker 32: Oh.
Speaker 8: Really, do they leave a mess for you guys, like on your pool deck?
Speaker 20: I don't know.
Speaker 18: I don't clean the pool. My dad does. That's his job.
Speaker 20: Day.
Speaker 8: What what is your job, Bianca? At home? Do you you any chores or anything?
Speaker 18: Shoe remember the last time I've done it?
Speaker 13: Sure, job?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 33: She doesn't all she does making a mess and leave it.
Speaker 18: But I try to make food.
Speaker 23: I don't really know how to cook that well, so it just leaves a mess in the kitchen.
Speaker 8: We're gonna do it. Can we do it?
Speaker 13: Welcome, We'll do it on the weekend.
Speaker 26: Come by, I'm doing I.
Speaker 5: Would love to.
Speaker 6: Can we do a belly flop contest? Have you and I versus in, Zach versus Beyonca's dad out. I'm in.
Speaker 8: That would be great.
Speaker 5: Uh, that would be all of you guys.
Speaker 13: More welcome anytime, any day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that pool looks so good, by the way, your pool looks so clean. I mean that it is so blue.
Speaker 8: It's beautiful.
Speaker 13: Yeah. My wife she tested every other day.
Speaker 6: She gets the water tested, she gets the water makes she had tested after those guys were in the water yesterday. Go get that thing all set up. Al's good talking to you, buddy, Appreciate you. I'm coming to see you, man, beverage. I need a rest, see you.
Speaker 22: I've got to cover like a blanket tomorrow.
Speaker 8: Love you, buddy, take care, Love you two guys. Have a blessed Rosemary what's going on?
Speaker 3: Bye?
Speaker 9: How you doing?
Speaker 14: So?
Speaker 44: I'm from Saint Clair Chores and I just want to say that hey to everybody.
Speaker 50: I love you guys.
Speaker 34: I've been listening for.
Speaker 45: So many years.
Speaker 44: Oh thank you. So it's just perfect. Three to four foot pool, just absolutely unbearable the heat that we had last year. I just couldn't take it anymore. So I went and purchased a three to four foot pool because I'm such a gardening and a farmer and it's just perfect just to relax.
Speaker 35: And I like your backtro and yeah, perfect, it's so.
Speaker 8: It's so good for you too to be in there and and soak in a little bit of water and you know.
Speaker 45: Nothing, Believe it or not, it's wonderful for your mind.
Speaker 8: I bet that's great.
Speaker 6: Would you mind if Bryce and Bianca come over and hang out video We'll give you a.
Speaker 44: Great time anytime, anytime. And I love to cook and you can find me on TikTok.
Speaker 6: Wait a second hold on Rosemary's on TikTok with their pool? Is that right cookie?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 44: Yes, yes, it's it's chow Rosa Marie seven on TikTok and I have over fifteen point four like wow.
Speaker 8: For our couple of young people that shouldn't be on TikTok eight.
Speaker 23: I've inviting a date tonight for Lydia's pool dates, so I got her on my cousin.
Speaker 7: You come on, is this a little blind date or do we know this cousin Lydia.
Speaker 18: No, I know this cousin and she's just doing that. And he's five piece shorter than her. It'll be fine.
Speaker 8: Get five shorter. Oh my god, I'm not.
Speaker 18: Going to get some action today at the pool.
Speaker 6: Or get out and enjoy this weather. It's going to be a beautiful day today. We will see you tomorrow morning for more Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 8: Have a great day.
Speaker 2: By twenty plus years of idiocy and still going in Detroit, Toledo, in West Michigan, it's Mojo in the Morning.