Speaker 1: I ran into a buddy and it was over this this past weekend, and later I asked him. I asked him about a girl that he has been kind of hanging out with, and I asked him, I said, so, have you guys hooked up yet? And he said no, And he told me something that was wild. He told her on their first date with each other, I'm not going to make the first move. If we're going to have sex, you're going to be the one that has to initiate it. And his logic behind this is he doesn't want to look like he's chasing sex or risking her feeling uncomfortable to have sex. And he's also kind of terrified to look like he's being creepy or pushy. And it got me to think about this. That seems like it would be a turnoff if I was a girl, I would feel like, wait a second, you're not even attracted to me if you're not going to make the first move. But he's verbalizing it to her, And so I wanted to ask this question of the girls on the show, the women. You don't like to call women or girls because I think that girls.
Speaker 2: Makes you feel like you're younger. Call them ladies.
Speaker 3: Lady, I hate late, like when something like that lady over there, it makes me sound like I'm eighty and I were.
Speaker 1: Would this be something weird for you, like if a guy said to you that you got to make you know the first move if we're going to have sex, or isn't that part of the foreplay of the potential sex, like him doing something like he says, they make out, they have you know, they'll you know, heavy pat or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know they do.
Speaker 1: But he said that he's not going to like, he's not going to like, you know, what's actually her, he vocalized to her right off the bat. After they kissed. The first time they kissed, it was great. Second time they went out, they kissed again, they made out again and everything was good. He just said to her, he goes. Afterwards, he goes, I'm going to tell you something real quick before we go any further. I don't want you to think that I'm just out for sex. Obviously, if you want to have sex, we're going to have sex. But because I'm a guy, and most guys will never turn down an opportunity to have sex, I don't think I've known of a guy that turns on an opportunity to have sex. And he just said, I don't want you to feel like I don't like you if I'm not coming on to you, because you know how women sometimes go, what's going on? Why has he not made that move because every other guy has. He's like, that's not me. So if we're going to have sex, I want you to say or to push it to that level we're having sex. And it got me like I got thought to myself, and I'm like, okay, I get it, Like listen, I will tell you this. I think dating now is kindkind of weird because or wild because obviously you can meet somebody on an app in five seconds if you want to, and I will say this to you. I also wouldn't want to have anybody want to or try to accuse me if we just met of doing something that I shouldn't have been doing, or you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So that this almost exact thing happened with myself and less, and I've talked about this before that our relationship, like I wasn't even sure that I really wanted to be dating or in a relationship, and I kind of, you know, I went on our first coffee date and was like, wait, I actually kind of like this guy. I want to see where it goes. And he was very very what's the word I'm looking for, like cautious and aware of He wanted to make sure that very respectful, and so he said like that basically the same thing. This is not what I am after. I want to get to know you. I want to you know, develop a relationship with you. When you are ready for us to like be there. You let me know, and dude, I will never forget the night. I was like, all right, like, let's let's do he picked me up and ran something.
Speaker 2: What'd you say, like hay tonight's night or I.
Speaker 3: Think, yeah something. I don't remember exactly what I saw him, but just.
Speaker 2: That night or did you tell him like a day before so at least.
Speaker 3: No, No, it was like in a moment, yeah.
Speaker 4: See, I kind of like it, but I would definitely need like other things happening, like Mojo you said, they still make out, they still do whatever they do. Like if you're not touching me at all, I'm.
Speaker 2: Feeling for sure.
Speaker 4: But if we're doing it and you're just letting me be like okay, now I'm ready, I kind of like that.
Speaker 2: Would you not feel like weird?
Speaker 1: Like because I said to him, I go, when you're like making out with her and stuff like that, are you getting into it to a point like are you getting a boner? You know basically, And he's like, oh my god, he goes, I just I want her, And I said, then I'd be weirded out that you already told her this and you already gave her the notice of hey, if you want to do it, and she doesn't say anything, then I'd be like, crap, what's wrong with me?
Speaker 3: I feel like it just has to be a very fluid conversation and can't be rigid like tonight at nine thirty, we are we are going to have sex because I am ready, Like it's just more in the moment of like okay, I like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when I when I was dating and actually kind of even now being a married guy. I want preparation too, Like I want to go to like to the gym so to speak, you know what I mean, Like I want to like pump some weight.
Speaker 4: No, I.
Speaker 1: Want to I want to make sure that I'm all like cleaned out a little bit, you know what I mean. Like I want to make sure Yeah, like you want to kind of like go like so you can go right.
Speaker 2: You want to make sure because otherwise it's ready, stay ready, because.
Speaker 1: How many times does a guy have you ever had a girl stop short on you and you're like, yeah, you get blue balls? Oh no, that's that's a pain. You have a pain I wouldn't wear the worst, isn't it for these guys. These guys have no idea what bluebot No, it's literally a pain, an actual pain.
Speaker 5: All the blood rushes to the place and it's ready to come out, and it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Pay when it does come out.
Speaker 3: Like milking the boobs when you need a breast feature.
Speaker 2: I think it kind of is.
Speaker 3: Honestly, that is so painful. Shy are the only thing I can equate it?
Speaker 2: Are you there?
Speaker 6: Shy A yeah, the first time, long time. First, I I be listening to us since I was a kid, just to make you feel old.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you.
Speaker 1: As we're talking about Saxson, milking the cows and all that stuff, what's going on.
Speaker 6: I feel like I can appreciate when the guy wants to sit or to make sure that I'm comfortable and ready. I know many of guys who feel like that, but also on the up flip side of today's side society. It's hard for us to just as a woman to come out and say hey, yes, I want this right now, and you'll look at us different a certain way, like oh, she's easy, or whatever the case may be. So I feel like it should be a nice mix, like you should let me know that you find me desirable and that you want to do this, but you're not going to press the issue until I feel comfortable. But I can agree stuff I talk to women. A lot of women feel like it is a turnoff for a man to have want to present the whole way or not to even look at you because he don't want you to feel uncomfortable. They want to feel desired, but not like the first night on the date you're trying to take me home.
Speaker 1: What is it though, that makes you because I think I think that this is a question you have to ask women, and I'm gonna ask you this, shy. Most guys want to have sex with every woman around you know what I mean? It doesn't make a difference except for their mothers and sisters. For women, how do you know when you see a guy and you're like, I definitely want this guy to do things.
Speaker 6: You know, for me, I feel like there's levels to it. Off of first initial look like, okay, he's attractive, he's attractive to the I want to do that. But then it takes as they say, Aura, I'm a how you carry yourself, your presence, your mannerism, that's what's going to make me be like, okay, yeah we can do this. How you carry yourself, how you treat me, things like that.
Speaker 2: Because I will.
Speaker 1: You know, as a guy, you know you never knew exactly like what it was, and you always sometimes you got mixed signals. And the worst thing is you don't want to be the one that thinks okay, I think she's into me, and then you try something and then she stops, and then you feel like man, you feel honestly like you should be arrested at that moment.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? I hate right, right?
Speaker 5: I mean, you feel like you sha said something I'm gonna push back on, which I would absolutely love if a woman said exactly what it was that she wanted and when she wanted it. I think as a guy, you do have this dance of trying to well, I mean, I think it's all any approach because some people, I've been completely upfront with my intentions and I wanted the reason why I even wanted to reach out to you was because I find you attractive and not necessarily saying I want to smash, but like you knew why I've reached out to you, so it's clear. So and then there are other times in the dance where you do have to whine and done so to speak, and in order to get to that level of comfortability where she feels as though that's not the only reason you're.
Speaker 3: Here, but I feel like you, at least from the time I've known you, have have always been very clear about what your intention is, whether it's I find you, I find you attractive and I just want to hook up with you, or I really like you, I want to start a relationship.
Speaker 5: But if a girl were to be that upfront, by the way you marry her, I'll be like, let's oh, yeah, what's going on, Lindsey.
Speaker 7: Hi, good morning?
Speaker 6: II.
Speaker 7: Hey, So I was just on my way to work and I heard you.
Speaker 2: Guys talk about this.
Speaker 7: And it's bizarre because when I met my now husband eight years ago, we met on you know, match dot com or whatever, and I'm a more forward person, but when we kind of went on our first date, I kind of let him know like I'm kind of shy when it comes to like sexual stuff at first because it makes me kind of nervous. I was a little bit older, single mom, so of course I had some reservations. And he was a cop and he hold your red flags. He worked for a police department in the sexual like crimes area and he did a social media investigation. And he was kind of telling.
Speaker 8: Me that.
Speaker 7: He doesn't want me to feel like I am not desired and that he's not interested in me, but he's gonna be a little bit more apprehensive about making the first move sexually more than just like you know, first base, because he wasn't want he doesn't want me to feel like I'm pushing to.
Speaker 2: And he sees it he sees all these jobs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, God, that would suck. That would be a hard job, right, be around all that all day? Yeah, So how did you feel it?
Speaker 7: Does it gets in your head a little bit right, like you're like, oh, maybe you don't like me, but he just find other ways to make me feel comfortable and desired and not you know, it wasn't vanilla or anything. But it wasn't comfortable, you know, So I think it's respectable. I mean, I married him eight years later. You know we're here now and married.
Speaker 2: Oh that's sweet.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So I mean, I just it's important to be respectful.
Speaker 1: But like, and this guy, this guy that I know that's a friend of mine that's doing this. This guy is a really good guy. And I think that he's been in a lot of like weird bad situations, like with relationships, and I think he's taking it completely different. He's taken a totally different I'm going to be a gentleman. What's up, Tom?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 8: What up?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 8: Nothing? Man, I just wanted to say that, like I'll shoot my shot twice if she denies, or like, if she denies and we keep hanging out making out balls in her court, I'll let her know. Hey, it's in your court now. I'm not trying to, you know, get shot down three times.
Speaker 2: You don't want to get denied three yeah?
Speaker 8: No, man, Then you struck out, you know exactly.
Speaker 2: You become more cautious.
Speaker 1: Although I got to tell you, if we're using baseball terms, it's better to go in with a three and one count than it is.
Speaker 2: Oh and two.
Speaker 1: I just want you to know that, so oh and two you're a little defensive the rest of the time in that relationship. That's right, all right, Well, thank you for the call. I appreciate it. Trying to take out the ball