Speaker 1: Catching a cheater one stake bouquet of roses at a time.
Speaker 2: Four of the Roses starts right.
Speaker 3: Now on KTWB.
Speaker 1: I would say the biggest giveaway of cheating in the last twenty years is your cell phone.
Speaker 2: It's going to incriminate you.
Speaker 1: They're either going to see, oh who's texting you with the red heart?
Speaker 2: Where did that picture go?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I look through your phone, I look through whatever. How many War are the Roses involved somebody getting caught on their phone.
Speaker 3: The phones are the downfall.
Speaker 2: Get rid of your phone scheme, get rid of your phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, we have somebody on the phone who basically suspects their boyfriend because of something on the phone. Isabelle, tell me why you're on War of the Roses today. What's going on?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it happened a few days ago. I sort of sealthy, like you keep selfy on his phone and I want to look at it. So I went into his phone and.
Speaker 5: I went to go to the gallery to like look at my cues sty I know it's dumb.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's fine.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh god, there's really adorable. So okay, so you're you open up his phone to look in the photos camera.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I'm looking at the home screen and I see there's two calculator apps, and so I click on one of them and it's the normal calculator and then I click on the other one and it opens up to a screen where I need to put the password.
Speaker 3: For a calculator app.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So I tried to put in his password. It didn't work, okay, And then I talked to my.
Speaker 5: Friend and I did a little googling too, and it's like, and I guess it's like an app that you can get on your phone that like hides the photo gallery.
Speaker 1: I've definitely heard of this. Yeah, yeah, not just photo galleries. But if you like, you know, a secret, like your passwords, anything secret, you can hide documents in there. And it's disguised as a calculator. But you only noticed it because this dummy keeps the fake calculator on the same page as his real calculator.
Speaker 2: So you got suspicious.
Speaker 1: So then your your friend got you thinking that he's busy hiding something in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I try, I couldn't get the password, and I'm just why would you have that, you know what I mean. So I'm just a little bit.
Speaker 7: Like, so you know his regular phone password, but it's not the same to get an app. Well, that means he's trying to hide something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not super.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Well let's let's dig a little bit deeper before we make this phone call, because we can call him. But I mean, honestly, he could be hiding something, like I don't know, maybe he's writing a novel. Maybe he's writing a literary erotica. Yeah, maybe he's writing. Maybe he's making a shopping list for you for christ possible? You know, So why do you immediately jump and I'm not trying to, you know, accuse you. Why does your mind immediately go to, oh, he's got bad stuff in there?
Speaker 4: It's just so unlike him, I guess, Okay, And also like I feel, you know, trusting, because I have his path code and I get in a shone and then say that just like work.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm gonna tell you, I think that.
Speaker 1: I think that couple should have an opportunity to keep something secret from each other, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: I see what she means though, if she if he trusts her enough to give her the pass go to his phone, but then something on his phone has a different pass code, Then doesn't that kind of.
Speaker 3: Negate the original trust in the first place?
Speaker 2: I know, I think because every couple. Shit.
Speaker 1: What if he's got like some sort of like weird fantasy involving like guys or something, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Well, then shouldn't that shouldn't she know about that?
Speaker 2: Maybe he's not ready to divulge that. I'm just trying to think of.
Speaker 6: I really hope it's well, and you know what.
Speaker 1: It's probably not that uncommon. But maybe he's got like some links to like, you know, I don't I'm just.
Speaker 8: Not furry, and he has pictures of you know, fox ladies.
Speaker 1: I don't know, okay, but I'm gonna guess that it's probably innocent. But the question is, should there be something that is none of your partner's business?
Speaker 2: I think so. I think if Susan had a desire to be like a what is it called.
Speaker 8: A plushy furry furry?
Speaker 2: What's a plushy?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: She's a toy like a beanie, Okay, So.
Speaker 1: If she had a desire to be like a furry, maybe she doesn't want me to know because she knows I'd make fun of her for it.
Speaker 3: And she shouldn't put on her home screen with the.
Speaker 1: Other Okay, so here's what we can do, is abellt we can call him and you know, we'll we'll set it up where we can say, Okay, who do you want to send flowers to?
Speaker 2: He's gonna say you.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's any evidence to suggests very much. So well, he also gave her the password for his phone, right, but then was see the cover is that he gave her the password to his phone.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so it's like, oh, I have nothing to hide, you'd go through my phone? No, dummy, you forgot to hide a calculator, hidden gallery app.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll find out what We'll find out what he uses that for, and we'll get to the bottom of this. Coming up next, we'll make the phone call in a second on War of the Roses on kd WB, time to pull out those receipts.
Speaker 8: Part two or the Roses starts right now on KDWB.
Speaker 1: Wore the Roses like, get back into it right now on KTWB. So if you missed first party, you need a little recap. So she was she took a selfie on his phone. Okay, cute she's going to like look at the selfie, and she notices two calculator apps on your phone. Now I've heard of this, that there is a calculator app that disguises itself as just a regular calculator, but it's also like a hidden photo gallery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a vault type.
Speaker 1: Of your photos, kind of like that. So she's like, well, what is this? So we were speculating what her boyfriend might have hidden on there, and I said, it could be like a Christmas shopping list, or it could be, like you know, it could be something kind of innocent that he doesn't.
Speaker 2: Want you to know about.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's working on something like he's writing a novel and he's kind of embarrassed about it because he doesn't want you to know because you might think it's silly. Or he could be a furry you just never know, or as you call it, a plushy.
Speaker 2: Thought it was a.
Speaker 1: Plushy No two different than that anyways, so different strokes. So we're gonna call him and see who he wants to send roses to, and you know, I think it's pretty easy that it's going to be her, But then again, we're gonna probably find out what is in that calculator app that he has hidden on his phone on War of the Roses right now on k d WB.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, Andrew. That is so very helpful to me.
Speaker 8: And because you did that survey, I now have a dozen long stem romantic red roses that I can and send out to whomever you would like them to go to.
Speaker 3: The first thing I need is a name for that person.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, could you send them to Mikayla?
Speaker 3: Perfect?
Speaker 8: And I can attach a note with those flowers as well, and it can say whatever you'd like. So what would you like the note to say?
Speaker 7: Sure?
Speaker 1: Could you have to say more to come?
Speaker 2: Love Andrew?
Speaker 3: Oh, more to come? Like more than just the flowers?
Speaker 1: You mean?
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe more to come?
Speaker 4: I like it, hey, Andrew, because michaela.
Speaker 6: And wants more to come?
Speaker 4: What? Well? What is that what you're hiding on your top earlier app?
Speaker 1: The passwords.
Speaker 8: What is it?
Speaker 4: What? What?
Speaker 2: I'm just letting it get real awkward Now.
Speaker 1: Usually I jump in right away and explain, but sometimes it's just like, let's let it get real awkward. I mean I feel awkward. There's one person in the room right now who doesn't know what's going on. Guess who that person is, Andrew.
Speaker 2: It's you.
Speaker 1: A spoiler alert, it's you. Let me help you, Let me help you understand. This was a trap set by your girlfriend Isabelle with the help of the Dave Ryan show over on Katie Wub. She just wanted to see who you would send flowers to, and of course you would send them to I mean, Isabelle, that's that's your girlfriend.
Speaker 2: But you did not.
Speaker 1: You sent them to MICHAELA with a note that said more to come.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you want to explain, Isabelle? What wrote? What like roused your suspicion in the first place?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean you have a second shake calculator app.
Speaker 6: The password on, Andrew, So clearly something's going on.
Speaker 4: And I don't know who the sequila is, but I don't know it's back there if it's a photo gallery with you and her or what you know? You said love love Andrew?
Speaker 6: What is this?
Speaker 8: What is that?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Are you? Are you not gonna.
Speaker 3: Been caught raising on his arm through the phone. He's probably getting all hot in the neck.
Speaker 2: Andrew, are you still there?
Speaker 8: I just uh.
Speaker 3: Oh, well, uh uh uh dummy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: More of the Roses on Katie w B what is in that hidden file? And and where can I download this calculator app? Actually, you know what, We've looked at it the other day because we're like, well, how does this work? So it is a thing, and it does not look good for him