Speaker 1: Tickets. Now, there's a little challenge this say, we're gonna give them to you. It's gonna be fairly easy. Wild Dallas Stars, Grand Casino Arena, Thursday, December eleventh. Tickets are on sale now. But you when your parent tickets to the to the show, to the game. By listening to Katie, would you be what are we gonna do play this game.
Speaker 2: We're gonna play a little like Wild Hockey trivia questions. So I can already like start Bailey off with a question here and see if she can get it right, because I'm telling you, you gotta be a Wild fan to know these answers. All right, Bailey h first off, Okay, the Minnesota Wild play at Grand Casino Arena. Right, yeah, but if you could choose one venue in the Twin Cities to get rid of, which one would you get rid of?
Speaker 3: Oh that's a great question. Great question.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna say like one of the like probably one of the clubs quote unquote that's in Uptown where people just like run across the road to go stand in line in front of the club.
Speaker 3: You know, Okay, I'm sick of those people take up the road. Perfect. I love that all right, another one for you, Bailey.
Speaker 2: Ready, So say you're hosting like a Wild viewing party.
Speaker 3: I do it all the time, right, and.
Speaker 2: You like, you know, you love the players, you love the coach, and I love stuff you really like go through with like getting it all set up.
Speaker 3: What are you going to be providing at that party? For food? Potatoes? Okay, baked.
Speaker 4: And then they get to you know, the delight in it, however they'd like potatoes.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's how Yeah, these are really tough Wild trivia question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to give you.
Speaker 2: If you get it right, you are winning tickets to go see the Wild play. Let me get the date correct. It's coming up Thursday, December eleventh. They're going to be playing the Dallas Stars.
Speaker 1: Okay, Kristen's on the phone. Hi, Kristin, Hi, big Wild fan? Then are you I am? Okay, let's get you to the game. Here's your question. Good luck, Kristin.
Speaker 2: The Wild colors are green, red, and gold, right right? Okay, Well, I mean like if you could change the colors, like what colors.
Speaker 5: Would you choose?
Speaker 1: A really good question for uniform.
Speaker 2: Like like let's forget about the green, red, and gold. This is up to you, Kristin, what colors do you think that they should have?
Speaker 5: I don't even know this answer.
Speaker 1: Is there a correct answer? There is a correct answer? Okay.
Speaker 6: I like the throwback that they do, which is just screen and yellow.
Speaker 5: Okay and yellow.
Speaker 3: I like that too.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, that is correct, Kristin.
Speaker 3: Yes, I do have one more I want to give you.
Speaker 2: So you know, you go to the Wild game, You're probably wearing like a wild shirt or a Wild jersey or sweatshoot or something, but like, what is the proper shoes you should wear to the game?
Speaker 7: Good lord, Oh, I'm wearing because I'm not going up and down those stairs, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Maybe going up and down Grandsino a reno and with all those stairs and stuff and like heels tennis shoes.
Speaker 1: Answer, boots, I really did.
Speaker 2: Sorry, yeah, no, you wouldn't have won. Then you're a good thing that Christen's answering. Kristin, You're a winner.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, You're going to see the world. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, hockey trivia from people who don't know much about hockey at all, but I love that you. We got more of those coming up this week, also on KD wub. I don't know that we're gonna have time to do that. There's clips going around about the Wicked Press Tour, and we found one on TikTok. I'll play it for you really quick. Anyway, where is it on t too? T too? So this is just kind of funny. Here we go. This is the Wicked Press Tour TikTok.
Speaker 8: Watching this Wicked Press Tour is like watching two women that were abducted come into society for the first time.
Speaker 3: It's like so jarring to watch.
Speaker 8: I literally feel like I'm looking at two Hunger Games survivors like coming back into the world. Because not only are these women like completely emaciated, but they're frightened. Like ninety percent of the time, someone could like sneeze and like Arianna would start crying and Cynthia would start like breastfeeding, and I just like, I really think, like we need to start looking into conspiracies about like the Wicked producers holding them captive in a dungeon, because that's what it's giving. Like it's giving that they get held captive in a dungeon at night and they're like only and like shackled and not fed, and then they only get to come out, like for these red carpets. When these two pop out, I feel like I'm looking at survivors.
Speaker 3: I'm like, they they survive.
Speaker 8: It's like watching too little scared chihuahuas like that you just picked up from the pound.
Speaker 5: Like every single time these two get.
Speaker 8: Into an interview, they're they're shaking and they're crying, and it's like, oh my God, put a little sweater on that chihuahua because it can't stop shaking, its freezing.
Speaker 1: I saw a lot of those this week, and it was kind of funny show.
Speaker 2: I mean, they're not like totally off with the way that they aw the way that they act like Hunger Game style, like they I like them.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying I dislike them.
Speaker 2: I think that they're great and I like I think that their interviews are entertaining.
Speaker 3: I like their friendship.
Speaker 2: But like they do act like they we're just saved from some sort.
Speaker 1: Of weird weird what do you think? All right, let's get on with it. We are now doing this twice a week because people seem to like this game. So it's a you know, rule of supply and demand. If there's more demand for it, we'll increase the supply. Bailey versus Vont name that tune? Are you guys ready?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Maybe I love this?
Speaker 1: Okay, name that tune? The theme today, hold a drink in one hand and a microphone in the other, because it's time to do karaoke.
Speaker 5: The theme.
Speaker 1: All these songs are huge karaoke songs, some new, some old. Here we go. It goes first, Well, I might expire, but if I'm with you, at least my incisors will be visible and shining. Oh well, I might expire, but if I'm with you, at least my incisors will be visible and shining. Only how many seconds do you need?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say I can name that tune in two seconds.
Speaker 9: WHOA, I was not going to guess two So Bailey, name that tune.
Speaker 3: That is die with a smile.
Speaker 1: Okay, vont is gonna bid next. Here we go. The theme is karaoke. These are huge karaoke songs. I was super lonely, but then I realized, Hey, I can go to Bachman's on my own. I was super lonely, but then I realized, hey, I can go to Bachman's on my own.
Speaker 9: If you're watching our stream or texting or listening text us and let us know if you're just as confused by these clues.
Speaker 5: Bailey, I think I can name that tune in three seconds.
Speaker 4: Ooh, I think I can name that tune in one second.
Speaker 5: All right, Bailey, name that tune, David, Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is that flowers?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 5: Happy birthday to her?
Speaker 1: By the way, would get a birthday to day over the weekend?
Speaker 5: I think she turned thirty three.
Speaker 4: I felt bad because I thought, do they have Bachman's in New Jersey? Maybe vont doesn't know that that's a flower place and I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, next one, Bailey, you're bidding first. Okay, talk about a short song. It's only like five foot and it's naughty. Talk about a short song. It's only like five foot and it's naughty. Bailey, how many seconds do you need to name that tune?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 4: I think I know based on the clue who's the singer, but I don't know which song it is. So we're gonna say I can name that tune in two.
Speaker 3: Seconds, just because I need to get on the board.
Speaker 5: I think I can name that tong the name that tune in one second.
Speaker 3: Okay, I vant name that tune.
Speaker 9: Up and coming future wife sa Britta Carpenter and tears.
Speaker 1: Okay, nice job, good steal, Vont. Here we go, Hop in the way back machine to smell smoke and inexpensive fragrance and never lose hope. Hop in the way back machine to smell smoke and inexpensive fragrance and never lose hope. I bet first.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Okay, Bailey, I think I can name that tune in three seconds.
Speaker 4: Oh I also said three seconds, so vant name that tune.
Speaker 5: Dude, stop blu.
Speaker 1: I don't appreciate the shade.
Speaker 9: Through text message, say what now, I don't appreciate the shade. Somebody texted I love that Vont loves this game, but it's so bad at it. It's probably the one game I'm not terrible, as he's not that bad, not that bad.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, pull a drink in one hand and a microphone in the other, because it's time to do karaoke. All these songs today on Name that Tune are huge karaoke song.
Speaker 5: That Journey was a great karaoke song.
Speaker 1: Yes, Bailey, you're bidding first this time? All right? And here we go. Love is four letters. This song is three letters. Let's meet in the middle and figure it out. Love is four little letters. This song is three little letters. Let's meet in the middle and figure it out, Bailey. Bailey looks so puzzled. What uh my love is four little letters? This song is three little letters. Let's meet in the middle and figure it out.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna say I can name that tune in three seconds.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna one up you. I think I can name that tune in two seconds, Bailey, Nate, not tune yet, Bailey, it's my man Bruno and Rose.
Speaker 1: Okay, karaoke thing continues. Vaunt is bidding first. This time, here we go. Get back in the way back machine and let's travel to meet a very delightful woman. I'll read it to you again. Get back in way back machine. Let's travel to meet a very delightful woman. Ba ba ba delightful woman.
Speaker 9: Okay, I don't want to go out on the limb because you said it's way back, so I'm gonna go.
Speaker 5: Bailey, I think I can name that tune in four seconds.
Speaker 3: Well, I can name that tune in one second.
Speaker 5: Oh all right, Bailey, name that tune.
Speaker 4: That My friend is Sweet Caroline.
Speaker 5: So good, so good, so good. That is the karaoke.
Speaker 1: Karaoke So, how did you do at home? Are you getting these with the clues? I think you got that one. That might be the easiest one ever. All right, next one, Bailey, you're bidding first.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I didn't mean to just show up unexpected, but I just wanted to say you're not the only fish in the sea. I didn't mean to just show up unexpected, but I just wanted to say You're not the only fish in the sea. Karaoke songs is the theme today, Bailey, hm.
Speaker 4: Hmm, Okay, I'm gonna say I can name that tune in two seconds.
Speaker 5: I was also gonna say two, So Bailey named that tune?
Speaker 4: Okayonduh, that's gonna be someone like you, never like you?
Speaker 1: Right? Last round? What is the score right now?
Speaker 3: Fontast three and I have four?
Speaker 5: Oh okay, I'm out as far behind as I thought.
Speaker 3: No, you're doing good.
Speaker 1: Last one karaoke is the theme Cheery, delighted, jovial, smiling. No, those words don't quite work. Let's call this song something else. Cheery, delighted, jovial, smiling. No, old's words don't quite work. Let's call this song something else. Vaunt bidds first.
Speaker 9: I think I can name that tune in two seconds, Bailey.
Speaker 3: I think I don't do it girl, in one second?
Speaker 5: Can't you do it? Alright? Bailey? Name that tune.
Speaker 3: That my friend is a toddler's favorite song? Happy?
Speaker 1: All right, Bailey being the winner, who do you want to play? What song? Do you want to play? The entire song? I will read you the list again and die with a smile. Flowers Tears, don't Stop Believing, which I probably can't play, apt Sweet Caroline, which I probably can't play happy, or someone like you or none of the above.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, well, I'm gonna pick one. I'm going to pick the toddler's favorite song Happy.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll play it next.
Speaker 2: Just search Dave Ryan TV Live on YouTube and the radio app.
Speaker 3: It's one on one point three.
Speaker 5: Kti w B.
Speaker 1: Christmas Wish kicks off in a week from today. Yeh nuts, right, that is unbelievable. But we're gonna do Christmas Wish coming up on December first, all the way right up until like a I think maybe a day before Christmas or Christmas Eve. If you know a family or an individual in need that is not getting assistance there's no big GoFundMe. There's just like you know, having trouble making ends meet. So for example, and if somebody is like sleeping on like the floor or the couch and their bed is garbage or their kids got the bed or whatever it is and they just need a little something, or their kids' beds are like you know, just old and like the spring. Whatever the problem is, we can help out. And it's got to be somebody who's not already receiving like you know, like a church benefit or a GoFundMe or whatever. And trust me when I tell you there are so many people who are just having trouble, just filling in the gaps. And if that's who, that's where we want to help on Christmas wish. So go online ktbdbet dot com slash wish and write us a short little note. I think there's a five hundred character limit which is plenty to let us know about this family and tell us more specific specifically what they need and that always helps us out. Go to ktbledbeat dot com slash wish, write your nomination today and then we'll call you a double check to make sure it's still like you know, they still need it because we've done Wish long enough that if somebody nominates them today and then I call them in two weeks and say, hey, did they still need the mattress and the blankets and the cookwear? Oh no, the church did a big fundraiser are so so we'll you know, watch for your phone to ring whatever and we'll get a hold of you for Christmas Wish one more time ktblydebeat dot com slash Wish And we.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't be able to do it without all of our sponsors. So it's presented by Treasure Island Resorting Casino as well as Choice Bank and then also it's powered by Holiday station Stores and Youth Link. So thanks to all of them for helping us out every year.
Speaker 5: Big thanks for them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, we're gonna play the song that Bailey requested back from name that tune. Yeah, But I want to talk about Target. I put this on Target. We all love Target. I just love Target so much. It is like not just a shopping thing, but it's kind of like it's an outing, you know what I mean experience. You walk into Target, and you walk around and you have your favorite sections and go back by the books or the electronics and oh look, there's groceries over hearing to pick up a frozen pizza. But Target has having some trouble and I guess the new CEO wants to like redesign some of the stores and to bring the profits back up. So I want to ask you, are you still shopping at Target as often as you used to? And if not, why not. We put this on Facebook yesterday and as of last night, we had about five hundred responses. Wow, So I know you got some thoughts on this one. Maybe you're like, I shop at Target more than ever, or maybe you're like, haven't been in a Target in three years? So tell it. We're just curious why. We'll cover that next. On KTWB, we were talking about Target because there's like Target profits are down and they're trying to revamp and whatever, and they're trying to figure out why people are shopping there less. So I asked on Facebook, I'm like, why are you shopping at Target less? And some people like, I'm not shopping at Target less, But there's a lot of other people who say, yeah, I don't shop at Target as much. I moved to Cottage Grove and their Target is teeny tiny and awful. I used to hit the coon rapids Target like it's my job. Another one says, I've avoided Targets since they discontinued DEI policies.
Speaker 5: That's a big thing.
Speaker 1: Why are you shopping at target Less? And we'll cover some of these phone calls and use the talkback too. Is perfect for talkback. You got thirty seconds use the talkback feature in the iHeartRadio app. This is such an institution locally, It's been around since nineteen sixty two, and it's like, I am such a Target person. I don't really go into Walmart because it just feels like there's just a different vibe, you know, like missing teeth vibe, missing missing teeth. Price they do, Yeah, they do, We'll cover it. We're just talking a little while ago about Target because we love Target. Target is a staple of the community, but Targets profits are down, so I'm just curious and maybe Target you should listen up to see if there's anything you can glean here to get shoppers back in the score. Why are you not shopping at Target as much?
Speaker 2: Shop at target Less because prices are way better at Walmart And I'm definitely not too good to shop at Walmart.
Speaker 3: I'll go where the price is best.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough, Okay, sure enough, Okay.
Speaker 7: I grew up in a union household, so we do not shop at Walmart. That made it pretty easy for me. Once Target turned its back on the concepts of diversity, equity, and inclusion, made it really easy for me to make that decision too. Like, my dollars don't go to businesses that harm me or the people I love. I'm a queer person. It makes it hard to buy kid's birthday presents last minute. I'll tell you that much, but it's worth it. Like if they won't listen to what I care about, they'll listen to my dollars.
Speaker 1: That is true. Here's another one. Prices are better at Walmart, and I'm not too good for Walmart. That's kind of what she said. Yeah, the team members and team leads are very rude to vendors. Vendors really Uh. Target has free order and free pickup game changer when you have small kiddos, so you just what you order online, then you drive to the little thing.
Speaker 4: They have, like the curbside pickup. Somebody else did say, yeah, it's the curbside pickup. I spend way less money when I don't do the Target stroll around the store. I used to buy so many extra items and now I only buy what I'm looking for.
Speaker 2: I used to be like so guilty of just getting lost in Target. So when I used to go there with an old partner, they said that we were only allowed to go around the perimeter and we weren't allowed to go on the insides of Target, inside the best part. Well, that's why, because they knew that would turn into like an hour and a half long trip otherwise, So they said perimeters and that's it. And so like it is true though that if you're doing the Target pickup now you're not impulse buying that cute little Christmas R.
Speaker 3: But that'll like go so cute on my countertop.
Speaker 1: Here a book, I'll never read it. Yeah, I love that. Another one seer is a mom for the kids and as a mom to kids for six and under, Target and the drive through pickup is a lifesaver.
Speaker 4: This one says I hit up Target at least two times a week, sometimes three or four. They just have everything you could possibly need. And even though they aren't really local, I feel like I'm supporting a lot of local people in their jobs by supporting Target.
Speaker 1: Well, that's true because thous of people work at Target. My daughter Allison works at Target, so a lot of people. Yeah, yeah, I mean that's very true. So we were just curious if you want to participate in the conversation, it's on Facebook Dave Ryan Show, And like I said, as of last night, we had over five hundred comments on that one. Yeah, and love to hear what you think. And maybe if you work at Target, go check it out to see if you can What did I say, glean any information Target? You're listening, Hello, six hundred and twenty three comments right now? Yeah, that's true. We never get that many comments. That's amazing. We get somebody in the phone. Totally separate topic here, but I found it was kind of interesting. Do we know this person's name? He didn't catch his name, but well let's catch it.
Speaker 2: He's doing something really good for the community, so I think we should talk to him.
Speaker 1: Hello, good morning, what is your Good morning?
Speaker 6: My name is Eric.
Speaker 1: Eric. Talk to me about what you are spontaneously calling about? What's going on?
Speaker 7: Sure?
Speaker 6: Absolutely so what we are doing on this Thursday Thanksgiving, one of our Buddies, social media influencer Tony Ko and I sat down and tried to come up with an event to try to help people in needs. So this Monday, what we're trying. This Thursday, what we're doing is we came up with an event called Serving Up Hope. We're going to try to do our best to feed close to five hundred family members warm to go food, turkey, mashed potatoes, hash browns, all the kind of fixtions that you eat on Thanksgiving. And we reached out to you guys to try to help us get that reach out to families that our need to come by and pick up some warm food to go bring home to their families and enjoy in the comfort of their own home.
Speaker 1: Sure where do they go? Eric?
Speaker 11: Yep?
Speaker 6: So the bottom we run. It's called the Hogsbroth Bar and Grill ro over in Little Canada. It's twenty five four Royce Street, Little Canada, in Little Canada, and we're doing it from eleven am to two pm on a Thursday.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you come bine and you get like a little one of those clamshell boxes of like taters and gravy and turkey. What do you how does it go down.
Speaker 6: That's absolutely correct. So it's supposed to be a little colder than on Thursday. So we're going to open the doors. We're closed for the employees, but we're opening the doors for families to come in. Try to kind of stay a little warm, kind of just get them through a line, give them the to go box. If they come in they say, hey, we've got four family members, there's no questions asked. We're giving them four to go boxes full of food and they can take it home.
Speaker 1: It's very, very wonderful of you. How are you funding this? Eric?
Speaker 6: So a lot of our we were trying to do this last year and we just weren't right back up to where we needed to be. But this year we reached out ahead of time to some of our vendors, Performance Foods, Trio Supplies. They're helping us with a lot of the lot of the turkeys, the hams, the mass sales, and then we're picking up the bill for the rest.
Speaker 1: So this Thursday, Thanksgiving Day, eleven in the morning until two, about five hundred or so Thanksgiving meals. Tell me the location one more time.
Speaker 6: Here it is twenty five four Rice Street, Little Cannon and the name of bar bar Is called the hogs Breath Boring Grill.
Speaker 1: The hodgs Bread.
Speaker 5: I missed that, Okay, I.
Speaker 1: Didn't we do a morning show for the hogs Breath many many years ago.
Speaker 6: Many years ago. We've we've done things together at other places too. But yes, you guys have you guys have been off to the hogs.
Speaker 5: You know you are.
Speaker 3: Here for a year. How's the family?
Speaker 1: They're still wrong there, still there? Eric and the hoggs Bread. This this Thursday, Thanksgiving Day eleven until two. Eric and God love you for what doing what you do.
Speaker 6: We appreciate it, Thank you, We appreciate the help.
Speaker 1: Thank you. All right, Dave's dirt coming up in a second on kd WB.
Speaker 4: You be.
Speaker 1: You know here on the radio we get some interesting phone calls once in a while and never anything like this, thank God. Somebody called into a radio station in DC on Friday to report a dead body. Now he called them before he called the cops, which is weird. He used the name Joseph, but he said it wasn't his real name. He said he found a man's body in the woods near a campsite eighteen days ago. They said, did you call the cops? He said, I am gotten around to it. I'd probably call him later on the day. What do They pressed him, and they got him to call as soon as he hung up. So let's listen to the actual audio from the radio station in DC.
Speaker 11: I sent Diane a few pictures of me exploring nature, and look what I came upon.
Speaker 5: Dude, you found a dead body.
Speaker 11: Yes, this may sound sick, but I've always wanted to come upon something like that.
Speaker 1: Tell me you called the police.
Speaker 11: Yeah, no, that yet.
Speaker 5: Called the cops.
Speaker 3: Now, are there remains still out on that campsite?
Speaker 11: Yes, along the highway, serve there or whatever.
Speaker 1: Can you please call the police.
Speaker 11: Yes, I'm going to do that today.
Speaker 1: What No, But today, the thing that I thought was it was a weird prank from some weird Unfortunately it was not. The cops did find the body. He was so creepy on the college. Sounded like he could have been involved in the death. As far as we know, that is not the case. Cops said they are investigating. But anybody who's like you know, I was kind of hoping that maybe one day.
Speaker 3: That's wild to me. I've never hoped that I ran across a dead body. No, mean something that I don't ever want watch.
Speaker 1: I don't even like roadkill like good road.
Speaker 5: The other day and went, I don't even like that.
Speaker 9: He said, I'll probably get to it today, Like yeah, after I you know, leaf blow the leaves or whatever.
Speaker 3: Now right now, do it right now.
Speaker 1: The first thing, if I saw a body in the woods, I'd be like and then I would call nine one one right away and say, yeah, I'm over here and blah blah park and there's a body.
Speaker 3: I thought I would instantly start crying.
Speaker 2: Well, then I also like fear, on top of the fact that I don't want to see a dead body, I would fear that they would be like, she did it, she discovered it, so she must have done it.
Speaker 3: Ever want to discover one.
Speaker 1: I've watched enough true crime to know that if you're I don't know this, the way you act is like it's either really suspicious, like Dave acts like he found the dead bodies very upset. But if I was like, you know, over there, like you know, looking on my phone, scrolling through TikTok smoking a cigarette, right, they'd be like, oh, he's acting awfully.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm really rare.
Speaker 1: All right, then if you can't make this stuff up. We're gonna get right into the dirt. On Katie W. B.
Speaker 9: Damster sponsored by six one two Injured Timer and Lambert's Injury Law.
Speaker 3: On Katie W. B.
Speaker 1: Vikings lost the Packers yesterday and also the Gophers lost. If I watched the game, and the Gophers, they weren't doing very well at first, but then they had a chance to come back and all they had to do, if I remember right, was kick a game tying field goal. And it wasn't a chip shot, but it also wasn't like ridiculously long and he missed the tripped.
Speaker 3: Like Charlie Brown. Was it a Charlie.
Speaker 1: Brownations you need to stay out of the sports world.
Speaker 2: No, Sportini represents the people who don't care about the sports world.
Speaker 3: That is sports. Charlie Brown playing football is sports. I stand. My case is rested. That's whatever they say.
Speaker 5: My case is rescued.
Speaker 1: Sticking nap okay really quickly.
Speaker 2: I host a monthly fitness class with listeners.
Speaker 3: It's very much free. It's free. Okay.
Speaker 2: People are always like, oh, this is just cost, but it's free and it's.
Speaker 3: Actually happening tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I had some trouble trying to post about it when I was in Morocco. So I just have the link posted right now on my Instagram stories. If you're interested in coming. It's happening at one pm tomorrow at Flight in Saint Louis Park. It's like a fifty minute Staremasters strength training class and we just work out, We get our workout on, and then we leave and go about our day. So go ahead at Jenny katiewb. There's a link on my Instagram story. So Miss Universe was crowd this weekend, and the crazy part about it is it was based or not based on The woman who won was the one who was also called a dummy by the pageant official.
Speaker 3: Here's a clip of her winning.
Speaker 12: This Universe is Mexico, Mexico, I stalking talking.
Speaker 1: That was their little encounter a week or so ago where he called her a dummy and they walked out in protest.
Speaker 4: So happy she got justice for winning. The first wave of new episodes for Stranger Things arrives on Wednesday, and don't worry if you want to go on the Vogue website, they have published an article that says the five Stranger Things episodes to rewatch before the final season because we've been waiting for like two years for this season, if not more than that, and it's been like ten years from the beginning of the season to now. So if you're like, ah, gosh, I really don't know what's going on and I need to refresh, head out to Vogue and just go five straight thing episodes to rewatch before the final season.
Speaker 5: Do you want to hear a little clip of the trailer from volume one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have a plan.
Speaker 5: It's a bit insane. Yeah, we could go wrong, no idea, but I think we should find out.
Speaker 3: I'm excited wing.
Speaker 5: I want to see that this heart on the platter.
Speaker 3: Oh come, I'm gonna watch it.
Speaker 1: If I'm the only one that I'm the only one I know what, go ahead and yeah, go enjoy it.
Speaker 5: This is really exciting.
Speaker 9: From Billie Eilish, she announced a three D concert documentary Come in Uh, released by Paramount Pictures that Hit Me Hard and Soft Tour in three D is gonna hit theaters of March twentieth.
Speaker 5: Twenty twenty six.
Speaker 9: I don't know the last time we've seen like a big artist do a concert movie, and I'm really excited about it. I saw Ariana Grande Sweetener tour over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Did anybody watch the Ed Sheeron like one shot with Ed shearing you are gonna and you never get around.
Speaker 9: I'm going to tonight because I think it's really really cool. I think I mean Ed Shearon's obviously one of the biggest pop stars. But because it's the one shot, it's done all in one take. It's him walking through New York. He's he goes on the subway, he goes through top like bars and stuff, just singing.
Speaker 1: Some of his best songs. Did anybody watch The Jonas Brothers Christmas? Did anybody watch Holiday touchdown of Bill's Love Story? Which I was gonna watch it last night, but but I did not because it is on the Hallmark streaming Hallmark Plus, and I didn't want to pay seven to ninety nine to watch one movie and then forget to subscribe to forget to cancel.
Speaker 5: So it's on Disney Plus. I started on Disney Plus.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's on Disney Plus and probably Hulu because they're the same whatever. It's very Disney Channel coded, like in the way that it's like just the acting is very much like something you'd see on Disney Channel. But I think that's what makes it warm? Well, that's they purposely do. Make them corny, stupid, and just ridiculous because people find that really charming.
Speaker 1: That's what you want to watch. You don't want to hung you And by the way, she has cancer cancer, you know. Yeah, they fell in love and then she died.
Speaker 5: Christmas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's like that one we all love so much.
Speaker 1: What song is that?
Speaker 3: Oh, Christmas Shoes.
Speaker 1: The worst Christmas song of all.
Speaker 9: Shoes?
Speaker 1: First of all, what's this little kid doing out shopping alone? Okay, that's busy. His dad's is a terrible dad. His dad's like, mom is dying, you know what, maybe you want to spend some time now, I'm buy her some shoes. Well, you know, she can't walk anymore, she's on her deathbed. Yeah, I don't put these shoes on her. Then we have the other Christmas song that we discovered a year or two ago about the bus crash. It's like, have you remember that one?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: So the premise is basically they're listening to the radio and it's like Daddy's coming home, and then we can't wait for Daddy to be home for Christmas.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: On the radio, it's like there's been a terrible fatal bus crash and everybody on the bus died. And they're like, oh my god, Daddy died in a bus crash on Christmas Eve. Oh sad, sad, sad. Then they go Dad comes walking through the door. He's like, yeah, I missed the bus. I'm a lot, Yay, yay.
Speaker 3: It's a Christmas miracle.
Speaker 5: I get a lot.
Speaker 1: All the other people that died in all the other crash, all the other people I found out. Play it tomorrow, Okay, okay. Now here's a parody so You're Christmas song or Thanksgiving song that we can all agree on. It is from the very gifted Kate Radnits singing tribute to a holiday dish known as.
Speaker 13: Jello Joe and green Bees dinner rolls with lots of boat of mash potatoes and some turkey gravy over everything. Can I get a glass wine to help wash down all the stuffing Joe and some bugging bad sweet potatoes.
Speaker 5: On the side.
Speaker 13: Let me against you keep the neck nob, I scream, okay, what the heck?
Speaker 1: So gonna du.
Speaker 13: Ar s like my turkey backs.
Speaker 7: As but throw the beans and you know, navy when it's time to clean.
Speaker 5: No no.
Speaker 10: Jello Jello on k D double Ub All right, cam made up on the Day Ryan in the morning show, we got pros and cons.
Speaker 1: The pros and cons this time are pro Day Ryan con Dave. Ryan not happy about that one. Not my idea. Also, Jenny's been on Reddit. What will gonna cover on Jenny's.
Speaker 2: Been on So we're going to talk about something called the Wednesday Waffle and it's how to connect your group of friends when you really have no time to connect.
Speaker 1: With your group of friends that we're also busy. We'll cover that next on k DU