Speaker 1: No matter where you are in the world, remember you're never far from another rovers moaning glory fan, rovers moaning glory.
Speaker 2: She is he coming up in just a few minutes. What do you have on the way, Doug.
Speaker 3: Imagine going to a concert and then having the person that you're there to see gifting you as something that's really incredible.
Speaker 4: Who is the performer? What did they give the audience?
Speaker 2: And I'll tell you the story nuts, all right, We'll get to that in just a moment. Jeff sent a text message and says, this woman sounds exactly like my ex wife. She accused me of so many insane things, all the while having an eating disorder herself that she was and is in denial about, and having at least one affair that I know of. People that continually accuse others of things are typically doing so to hide their own issues. He's talking about these recordings the Congressman Max Miller has put out between him and his ex wife, who's the daughter of a senator, and she's accused him of abuse. As former girlfriend who accused him of abuse. Somebody sent me a text message says, supposedly Max Miller got in trouble in high school for throwing a girl down the stairs. Now, I don't know if that's true or not. I know that he has been. I know that he has been. I know he had some assault charges and various things. I don't know any of the details. Maybe that's related, maybe it's not related. I have no idea. Let's see what is legal issues? Two thousand and seventy he pleaded no contest to two misdemeanor charges after being charged with assault this early conduct and resisting arrestwenty and nine, charged with underage drinking twenty ten disorderly conduct from a late night physical altercation at Cleveland Heights, charged with operating a vehicle without reasonable control and operating a vehicle while impaired after crashing his cheap Grand Cherokee. He told officers that he had two to three beers and several shots and woke up in urine soaked pants. Decided to you know how old was he?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 2: Let's see, that was in twenty eleven, so after the physical alifcation in twenty ten. This was in twenty eleven, so he was born in Let's see, who hasn't done that? He was born in nineteen eighty eight. It says so he would have been twenty three years old at the time. People make dumb mistakes, were there, you know, Let's see what else is? Was there more stuff here? Let's see we got up to twenty eleven. In twenty eighteen, no, no, actually sorry. In twenty eighteen he called that a youthful mistake, speaking of his arrest in twenty eleven. Now, what's this other recording here? This is about hot water being covered on the ex wife. Now the ex wife accuses him of I don't even know what. She accuses him of pouring hot water on him or something. And then I do, like in the first one, we played another recording, and the recording opens up with her going, you are always recording me. You're always secretly recording me. You're recording every conversation. And he's like, I don't record you, and it's on the recording.
Speaker 4: How does she know? I wonder how she knows that he's doing it?
Speaker 2: Does you can just tell? You can tell, like you know, if you if you're talking to somebody the way that and then you're like, well, wait a second, this is a little bit different than the way they've been talking in the past, or or their story has changed a little bit. You go, what's good? What's going on here?
Speaker 6: Or they're prompting you with questions and you're like, you've already asked me this ten times.
Speaker 2: Why are you asking me a refresh my memory? Wait?
Speaker 4: You left out the part. Remember? Can you repeat when you said you?
Speaker 2: There is a recording where they're arguing about him pouring hot water on here.
Speaker 7: Listen, Okay, I was I'm the one diagnosed with an actual mental condition. Here, you were. You were diagnosed with bipolar. Whether you think it's a misdiagnosis or not, it is still in your medical record and it is still there. Okay, so don't I got it. And he's not a medical doctor. But we'll get there later, dude, dot Anyways, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: I just can't believe. This blows my mind and I'm just gonna pause it right here for a second because my life and my marriage is so different than this that this is fascinating to listen to. Never been.
Speaker 4: I mean, I know you're in a different You're.
Speaker 2: Also older, Like, no, I have I have when I was young.
Speaker 4: This is a normal thing for younger people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this dude's like thirty eight or something now, I was young.
Speaker 4: That's young, not that young, No.
Speaker 2: When I was in my twenties. Yes, you could have these psycho conversations because you're both young and you're both stupid, and but you eventually go, Jesus, this is too much work. But I mean, I just don't have any of this drama in my life. So it's really fascinating to hear this. There's also people telling about her bipolar diagnosis.
Speaker 3: Well, there's also people that thrive in a relationship like that, like they can't have what you have with your wife. That's crazy to them. They think that that's just bizarre. They need to have constant fighting kind.
Speaker 2: Of is a dopamine rush. It is this.
Speaker 4: Also getting the attention that you need. I remember. I remember I.
Speaker 3: Was in college and I was fighting with my boyfriend who was back in Minnesota, just so that I felt like he would talk to me a little bit more because he'd have to talk to me because we were fighting. If that makes sense, You just keep fighting just to have that attention. That relationship didn't work, obviously, But Steve, you're on Rover's Morning Glory. They don't get back to playing Mark Steve, go ahead.
Speaker 8: Hey remember Hey, I was just listening to some of the stuff with the congressman and the recordings, and you know, Dugie just said something about how she had to start fights to get attention from her boyfriend. Oh my god, I'm triggered. Man, this stuff is crazy, dude. My ex wife was she had undiagnosed narcissistic personality disorder, and my counselor told me to record stuff and bringing it into one of the counseling sessions while she was abusing our kids, and I tried to make her see it, let her understand what was going on, and it almost I almost lost my mind about it. I felt like I was going crazy. And I recorded a couple of sessions and we went in and sat and she was yelling and like MS and the kids and you know, saying all these bad things to them. And I would replay play the recording when we go into the counseling session, and she looked right at the counselor and said, I never said that. I mean she was. She was psychotic. She was literally psychotic. And it's like Yug was right, like it's so messed up, Like people will do that stuff to trigger everybody and gaslight them into doing what they want and getting what they want out of the situation, like the narcissists personalities or she actually did not even recognize that she was crazy now and they don't.
Speaker 2: You also on the flip side of that coin, though, don't you so you recorded your ex? Don't you also think that sometimes people start recording and then they know what's going to set their X or partner off. They know, yes, so they hit record and they they they can push those buttons to make the person start acting crazy, right, and then you're like, see, look, I have a recording you're acting crazy.
Speaker 8: Well, you just defined gaslighting. And that was what she would do to me to get me to follow her agenda, Like she wanted me to let the kids go into like fifty activities. I never all my kids. She constantly had them in activities. And years later we ended up finally getting divorced. I left her because I just couldn't deal with it anymore. But it was I mean, it was an absolute nightmare. Man. When you're in that situation with somebody, you actually think you're the one that's crazy, But they're so good and manipulative in the ways that they can orchestrate their agenda and forcing it on you no matter how bad it is on the like if on my kids, like was the big thing, Like the kids were having behavior issues because they didn't sleep, they were in two or three different activities a day, and it was just I mean, it was just a it was a psychoic instance.
Speaker 2: If you're in one of these relationships, like when you're driving home today and you're pulling up in the driveway, just keep going. Don't even go home, just go you know what I'm gonna I'm gonna go find an apartment. I'm going to live in a motel for a week and figure out too. It's not worth that. Oh my god, these people that stay in these reationship Steve, thank you, good luck to you. Uh let's see here, let me go back to this, Jeff Junior says. Also the guy who isn't yelling, he's probably a total dick when he's not recording. Here is let me go back to this recording. Max Miller, congressman and his he's released these secret recordings of him and his ex wife who's the daughter of senate of a senator Bernie Moreno.
Speaker 7: Got it, and she's not a medical doctor, but we'll get there later day. Neither of mine and as ones that are the ones that aren't are active.
Speaker 9: So you're abuse twice.
Speaker 2: You're gonna accuse me of abuse? So how am I abusive? You're gonna accuse me of abuse?
Speaker 7: You it's not an accusation, okay, So how are you going to prove that I'm abused?
Speaker 2: So this is your time for leverage. This is the time where you can give.
Speaker 9: Me the cave.
Speaker 7: It's okay, But what do you have that you're going to release?
Speaker 2: And I'm abusive.
Speaker 4: Because you you were.
Speaker 5: You poured Stephen hot water on me, and you've also you have a better save me emotionally abusive.
Speaker 3: And I had photos of my meat that my mom took and my house with me as far as my neck, and you've actually seen those photos.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? That wasn't for me? And you know that wasn't for me? Would you poured hot water on my neck? I didn't know. First of all, I didn't prey hot water on your neck?
Speaker 4: False and poured it on my neck?
Speaker 7: First of all, First of all, the water incident, which I have the text messages from that, we have even following up after that, I never thought that that hurt.
Speaker 2: You, and you know that, and even with them and.
Speaker 7: Even but even within the text message, then I have okay, let's see that. Okay in literally says I did not think that you were hurting You were laughing the entire time. I am deeply sorry. If that hurt you, I have it. You can pull it up. You have the same one. There is nothing there that It isn't any admission of guilt that I thought that I was hurting you whatsoever.
Speaker 2: So, by all means, if you want to accuse.
Speaker 7: Me of abuse by showing photo, never was done to hurt you, and you know that your weapon is in this because of my previous allegation, and then you.
Speaker 5: Knew it was you.
Speaker 2: I was crying, tom So, Emily hurt didn't.
Speaker 5: Need to hurt you. Why are you scared me? Why?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I didn't mean to hurt you. It wasn't done with intent. You just said it yourself. You literally just said it yourself. It wasn't done to hurt you. And I told you before that not to come over to me and start screwing around with me. It was Emily. You are taking you You're taking a playful incident and making something that fairiers Emily going out.
Speaker 2: Of the there's another ten seconds or something. This sounds to me like she claims she went over there to give him a hug or something because he was having a bad day, and then he got he poured hot water on her. But he's like, oh, it's playful.
Speaker 4: It's not playful.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, is it's.
Speaker 7: Something in firious water, Emily going out of the faucet. It does not get to a temperature of boiling water. It does not. I did it, and I tested it, and I had our attorney's test because I figured that this is where you were going to come out.
Speaker 2: We had our attorney's test and and that's weird because at first it's like, what are you talking about? Water? What water thing are you talking to? I don't know what you're saying. Oh, oh that water, that water that I have my attorney's test.
Speaker 10: I mean.
Speaker 2: And by the way, you can also turn down the hot water temperature on your hot water here if you want it. Before we do the test, let me turn the temperature down to the creation.
Speaker 7: I tested it, and I had our attorneys tested because I figured that this is what you're going to come out me with and it's literally no, no, but literally it's like standing under a hot shower and we already have someone to.
Speaker 2: Go ahead and combat this. If this is what you're going to do, this is so bizarre. Why would you release this? Why is this guy doing this? This is tain't know what you know, who's right, who's wrong or whatever. I think they're both crazy.
Speaker 11: When you're in the middle of it, you think this is going to prove I'm right, and then you don't step back and go no, release, just releasing it's weird any of it, even if it proved he was totally right, Secretly recording and releasing a domestic thing is just strange.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is I'd be embarrassed if I were this guy. I would honestly be embarrassed if if if I recorded me and my wife having an argument and then I put it out like that, would be embarrassed.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I would never put it out because I'd go, this is embarrassing. I would listen to this and I'd go even if I thought it was in the right, I would oh, man, that is that is something else?
Speaker 4: And he is he running for what's his re election?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a congressman. And then uh so he's his I mean he must be. I guess in November. I guess he's being He's up for re election now right.
Speaker 12: He's got to drop out this guy. No, he's not going to drop he's gonna drop out. You think he's gonna drop out? When you they don't drop out for anything?
Speaker 2: People? Literally and when would look at all the things people have come out with and they don't They don't drop out a Diddley squad anymore.
Speaker 4: He's not gonna win. Do you think he's gonna win with all this?
Speaker 2: Oh? Absolutely? People. I don't know. I have no idea how he's doing in the race. I don't know, But people just don't care. If the only people care about now is what letter is next to this dude's name? Is it an R or a D. That's who I'm going to vote for, even though they might be actually insane. What's this video that he put out, Charlie, Oh, this is another thing. He just starts. This is a twenty minute video.
Speaker 11: This is just a two minute clip of him just talking about things that happened.
Speaker 2: All right here it is.
Speaker 7: My former wife has claimed that during a custody exchange at my home that day.
Speaker 2: I assaulted her.
Speaker 7: Here's what actually happened, and I have the ring doorbell footage that backs it up. She came to my home in a good mood and we have text messages to prove it, which you'll have to pick up our daughter early for her friend's birthday party.
Speaker 2: You could just tell you don't like this guy, right, like, oh, I just think he said something like just something about the guy. He goes, I don't like this there, and.
Speaker 4: He's got a kid, like, what are you doing your er?
Speaker 2: Just don't like the guy. There's something like he just comes across his douchey. I gotta be honest with you. People say that about me, they go raw where he comes across the douche, totally just telling you the guy comes.
Speaker 7: She was inside my house for several minutes when she left. The video shows her walking out carrying our daughter calm, in the same good mood, showing no distress whatsoever. And as they left, you can hear me say goodbye, I love you and I love you Ruthie, literally telling.
Speaker 2: My ex wife that I still cared for her.
Speaker 7: Does that sound like somebody who would just walk out and who had been violently thrown a wall and been abused. She didn't call the police after that. She didn't go to the hospital. Ladies and gentlemen, do you want to know what she did? She went straight to a child's birthday party.
Speaker 2: The very next day.
Speaker 7: We had a friendly phone call about our daughter's upcoming hospital procedure.
Speaker 2: All right, I mean, this is really getting in the weeds here and deep stuff here. I don't need all that. But yeah, I don't know. I guess, uh, you know, his girlfriend who was the White House Press secretary awesome, who accused him of abuse. Like usually, where there's smoke, there's fire. I can't look. I don't know. And I always tell this when I see stories like this, I don't know. I wasn't there. I always tried to give people the benefit of the doubt. I have no idea what happened in this particular case, but I know that the situation itself is insane, absolutely insane. Fuji uh are you ready for the award winning hizy? Yeah, here we go, kit is shizzy, I'll rose morning glory.
Speaker 3: Three people in the eastern part of Long Island were confirmed to have come down with tularimia which is also known as rabbit fever.
Speaker 2: What's that well, rabbit fever?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is a health officials in New York. They're warning residence about this rare tick born illness after the three cases were reported on Long Island. So the three people were confirmed to have come down with this and the disease can cause high fevers and extreme fatigue, and doctor say symptoms can be more severe than those of more common tick born illnesses such as lime disease.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, Now, do you get this for a while or do you have this forever? Because lime disease, I think once you get lime disease, does that ever go away? Or do you just have it for the rest of your life? I feel like people that have lime disease have it seems like ever. Yeah, at least a long time. Yeah. So does rabbit fever just last a while?
Speaker 3: Or it says that multiple rounds of antibiotics ultimately stopped for one case, eleven days of fever and severe pain on one little boy's scalp.
Speaker 4: He's feeling better now.
Speaker 2: But they say that this is rare.
Speaker 3: People should know what to look for and anyone that believes they've been bitten by a tick and the developed the bite of the tick develops into an open sore or a wound, you must call the doctor. Your urge to call the doctor immediately. Do you know who Los Angeles FC co owner Larry Berg is?
Speaker 2: Los Angeles Football Club co owner Larry Burg.
Speaker 3: He is, well, he will be the next commissioner of Major League Soccer.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, at the start of thel the ventrest there though, because if you're a team owner, you can also be the commissioner of the league. Or are they going to make him sell the team?
Speaker 3: It says that the sixty year old Berg, who will divest his ownership intress all right in the league, will be officially introduced today at the headquarters in New York.
Speaker 4: Okay, he is going to lead that.
Speaker 3: Connor McGregor said that he's getting surgery and the disclosure comes three weeks after he apparently injured the ACL and meniscus in his right knee during the comeback fight that was in July eleventh. So he did a little Instagram notice knee, said that he was off to surgery yesterday, So wish him well.
Speaker 4: He's trying to.
Speaker 2: Fix all I'm surprised it took that lot a lot of times athletes immediately we go into surgery in a day or two.
Speaker 3: Okay, Jelly Roll just finished touring and he says that he is going to step away for a while amid his public divorce. During his stop in Salt Lake City last week, he told the crowd that this has truly been a lifetime experience for him, and he says that after he finishes everything.
Speaker 4: That he was going to take some time off to heal.
Speaker 3: Of course, that divorce with Funny, He's going to take a second to just kind of really heal. His show in Colorado was on Thursday, so he's officially on hiatus right now.
Speaker 4: You think they'll get.
Speaker 2: Back together, I said, another group of crazy people, don't. I don't know. I mean, I don't.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 3: Do you remember Bert Kreischer coming in and talking about how him and his wife hung out with those two all the time. They were like best friends and jelly Roll had.
Speaker 2: All this proper Yes, I do remember that.
Speaker 3: And that he was like, oh, we were going to buy part of that land.
Speaker 2: A good thing. You didn't buy in because maybe he did a little awkward.
Speaker 4: I know, I know.
Speaker 3: And then one more story for you regarding Zach Brown, band. They performed at Fenway Park and they surprised everyone in the crowd with a free cruise for two aboard Margarita Margaritaville at Sees New Beach combers Ship. That's more than thirty seven thousand fans. The giveaway is valued at more than forty million dollars and it's the largest surprise audience gift in live entertainment history. Zach has a partnership with the cruise line and he co designed the live music venue on the Beachcomber.
Speaker 4: So he is giving away.
Speaker 2: What is this this beach? What is it again? It's a ship?
Speaker 3: No, but what's Margaritaville at seas New Beach Comber ship?
Speaker 2: Margaritaville at Sea Beachcomber. Now is this just like a local thing or are they actually going on a cruise cruise three?
Speaker 4: Cruise for two aboard this beach comber ship.
Speaker 2: Do you have a picture of it? Over there? Trying to find it? Forty says that the newest largest ship thirteen passenger decks, capacity for thirty four hundred guests.
Speaker 4: That's pretty nice.
Speaker 2: They have a here's a pick of it all right, let's see. Oh yeah, that's a big ship. Now, why does it say Costa Fortuna. It's not built. I mean they're buying a used ship. They're buying, oh, from Costa Cruises, the same one that sank.
Speaker 3: You can leave that part out of it.
Speaker 4: Sheeese, Okay, have fun on that cruise.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 4: That's the shissy hunt rovers Morning Glory one.
Speaker 2: A bone.
Speaker 9: Selling up for RM blood and get all the bonus content you can shake your stick at you after that Friday leftover RMVDD arcatic more extras than you get from your favorite exotic dancer r MG blud gotten up now at Rover Radio dot com.
Speaker 2: Adam, You're on Rover's Morning Glory. Good morning, Adam, Morning Rover.
Speaker 13: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Hey, what's happening?
Speaker 13: So you guys just brought up about sticks and lime disease and I'm actually recovering from it right now, and it's not a lot of fun, I'll tell you that much for sure. I got bit, didn't even know it, started feeling like horribly sick for four days and then got bell's palsy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 13: I thought maybe I had had like a stroke or something. And when I went and got test for that, they asked me about ticks, but did it And they took blood but didn't it test me for lime disease.
Speaker 8: And they just told me, Hey.
Speaker 13: This could last two weeks or six months. Here's some drugs. Good luck. As I started telling people, everybody was like, you've got to go get tested for lime disease. And sure enough I had it. I am supposed to recover and be completely fine. But when the health department called me and my doctor and stuff, said you can get it again.
Speaker 2: Now, how did you get this tick BikeE? Were you out in the woods or something, or where did you get it?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 13: I work outside and I live in the middle of the woods. But all I had was just a little little tiny rash on me. The itched like once or twice for like two days, and I really didn't even think anything of did.
Speaker 2: It looked like a bull's eye? Isn't that what lime or tick bikes look like. Doesn't it turn like into a red ring that is like a bull's eye?
Speaker 13: So yeah, I didn't even know about the bull's eye until now I know everything about this crap. But it was just like just kind of blotchy, That's all that's all it was. But I might I was completely lazy, like my vision was horrible, just drooling, like if I would take a drink of water, I just drolled out the left side of my mouth.
Speaker 2: And how long did this last for?
Speaker 13: So it all started like around the fourth of July, That's why I started getting sick. And then that following Wednesday I got which would be like maybe like the seventh or something. Yeah, that's when the Bell's palsy came on, came on. And I would say just the end of last week, like my vision got better, like eating got better. I'm still really tired, though, really tired.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. I think you can have lasting effects from this for years. I think I don't think you don't catch it early enough.
Speaker 13: Yeah, And like the doctor that treated me, he said, like when he first started practicing and stuff like maybe twenty people get diagnosed in Ohio with lime disease and they mainly just came back from like Maine or Maryland on the East coast where it was really bad and now it's just like horrendous. And he said, half the ticks in Ohio carry lime disease.
Speaker 2: Did you know that there's another disease that ticks? Thank you, Adam, Good luck there's another disease. I forget what it's called. It's it's carried by ticks and you can get bit. I think it's you get bit by a tick and then you can't eat red meat. If you eat red meat, it could actually kill you. I haven't heard that. Seriously, you got to look that up. I've never heard of this before. And then I saw a story about this guy. He just died of this. He was, I want to say, like an airline pilot. I could be making that up. I forget what the disease is called. Alpha gal syndrome. Is that what it's called? And and and what is it like? You get it from a tick?
Speaker 11: Yeah, it puts some sugar molecule in you called it alpha gol.
Speaker 2: And then you can't eat red meat after that. So this guy ate red meat and he's like, man, I feel really sick. But he didn't put it together with the red meat. Then he ate red meat again. I think I killed him. If you get this disease, you can never eat red meat ever again, ever again in your life.
Speaker 4: How do I know?
Speaker 2: If I haven't, No, you can't eat red meat. You get sick every time. I don't know. Mary and Saint Louis. You're on Rolvers Morning Glory. Good morning Mary.
Speaker 5: Hey you guys. You guys were talking earlier about the couple that was kind of toxic, and it reminded me. So I have bipolar two, and we all know that I'm mentally not well. Not in a dangerous way, like I'm not dangerously crazy, but like I just I'm mentally unwell. And now this has been one of my biggest things that I think about all the time is that my husband is like recording me, because he's always been very obsessed with me as far as like no matter what I do, he'll never leave me, and he tracks me, like you know, the my Like he'll constantly be looking at it and things. And I have this fear that like even when I go to masturbate, that there's like a camera on me that he is watching. And like, I don't know if it's a bipolar two thing, but like it's very common to be paranoid like that that you like like the Truman Show type of stuff that like you're always being watched, So.
Speaker 2: You think your own husband is spying on.
Speaker 5: You, Like not big picture, I don't, but like it creeps into my head when I'm doing these things, Like my husband could be watching, like because he's very technical, like he loves all that tech stuff, and like I could totally.
Speaker 4: See him being so obsessed.
Speaker 5: With me that like he just wants to know what I'm doing all the time. And so like this morning, when I went to go do that to myself, like I left our bedroom, went downstairs, and I was thinking about that, and I was like, what if there's like a small camera and he knows that I'm doing this, And like I don't know if that ever goes away, to be honest with you, and I don't know it.
Speaker 2: It is a little bit strange show that you think your husband is spying on you masturbating now not only.
Speaker 5: Doing that, but like when I stay at a hotel room, I think that somebody snuck into the hotel before me and like sris cameras in there. Maybe not my husband, but like somebody is watching at all times for some reason.
Speaker 2: And when you were masturbating today, what's going through your mind? Are you using your fingers? Are you using a vibrator? How does this all operate?
Speaker 5: I have a small purple bullet that you can get at like Walmart. Many of the ladies know about it because it's very small and tiny. But I stopped using porn, which is like really freeing my mind because it lets you use your imagination.
Speaker 8: A little bit more.
Speaker 2: So what do you imagine then? Like this morning? What were you imagining when you were using your your pocket rocket?
Speaker 5: I like real, I'm like a lot like you when it comes out. I think about past experiences, like with my husband and just kind of what he might be doing to me and things like that.
Speaker 2: I love how she has to put that in there, like I think of past experience, not past people she's been with, but like, oh, yeah, my husband, because you don't want to set that guy off. He doesn't want to hear that you're masturbating to like an ex boyfriend.
Speaker 5: I haven't been with a lot of people. I've been with him for over twenty years now, so I can't even remember anybody else that was with.
Speaker 2: How many people have you been with total?
Speaker 8: Mary?
Speaker 5: Oh five total? So hasn't gone past my hand. But that was a lifetime ago, and that was something that I try.
Speaker 2: Really not that many people five guys total in your entire life. Women are yeah, you know, man, just try and screw as many people as possible. I mean, not every guy, but I'm just telling a lot of guys. They just try and screw what they can get get hold of, you know, and women are a little bit different. Some women.
Speaker 5: What's your number over?
Speaker 2: Oh man, I I don't know. I would have to. Uh. I have a piece of paper somewhere that lists every single woman I've ever been with in my entire life.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, that's a little weird.
Speaker 5: I'll be honest with you, to write it down, that's a little.
Speaker 2: Weird, weird.
Speaker 5: I think guys, I don't know, Like I just think that men overall, and I don't even exclude my husband from this, are just kind of like very seedy and like, well, we'll spy on you.
Speaker 3: And no.
Speaker 2: No, but the difference between men and women is like, yeah, guys can just have sex and you it doesn't it really doesn't mean anything. It's just like, oh that was fun, like whatever. You know, girls are more emotionally attached. But so, no, I made a list, and obviously I've been with my wife for a long time, so I've I've only had to add to the list like five or six times since I've been married. But I mean, I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Uh, but I made a list because the number just when I was younger was growing and growing and growing, and I'm like, I'm going to forget some of this stuff. So, like some of the people on the list are like girl I met at at whatever bar, girl in black dress that I met at so and so or whatever. You don't know their name exactly.
Speaker 5: Just before or after you got DONERIEA? And was this the way to trace your goneria?
Speaker 2: I never had gonerihea? What did I have to usually coma? Yes? Yes, yes, yes, And that's just something you take an antibiotic for a few days and it clears it right up.
Speaker 4: But uh, you right your phurt?
Speaker 2: Oh hell yeah I did. It felt like I had to pee all the time. And then you'd pee and like a drop would come out, and then you'd be like, okay, I'm good, and then you'd leave the bathroom and within about one minute you go, I gotta pee again. It just was like a burning sensation. I guess almost not a lot of this.
Speaker 5: I'll leave with this a little change of subjects. You should be really proud of me. You guys were talking about how hard sales was. I recently quit my sales job, and I've got two interviews now for a custodial job with the school district. So any dream is possible. If you really try hard enough, you could be cleaning toilets at a school district and really find the joy in that. So we'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: It could be worse jobs. Now, Mary Mike wants to know in West Palm Beach, why didn't she just bang her husband instead of masturbate? He wants to know.
Speaker 5: That's a great question, and a lot of guys masturbate next to their wives, like so why you know, the same question could be posed to two men, But the question was supposed to me, So I'll answer it because I would not. I don't get satisfaction all the time out of sex. And so if you are wanting to look for that certain orgasm, you're gonna know you're gonna take it into your own hands. And I wanted him to sleep in and I wanted to just get my day going, so I thought, why not start it with a big orgasm? And it wasn't even that big, you know, But but yeah, I mean we have we have a very active sex life, but I don't always want to be, you know, having sex with him. Sometimes masturbating is going to be the only way that gets you where you need to go.
Speaker 2: Medications for your mind? Does that kill your sex drive?
Speaker 5: So at first it does, but you have to really work through that, and like you have to want to do it, you have to like want to fight that. But you'll get over it eventually. Like, but yes, at first, when the drug's enter your system, you're like, you don't You're like, oh, so now I just can't orgasm anymore. That's great, Like I already want to die, Like now I can't have an orgasm. But you really have to fight through it and keep at it, and you can get your libido back up if you just try.
Speaker 2: All right, So there's some advice from Mary in Saint Louis. All right, Mary, thank you, I appreciate it. Good luck, Rancid Labia. A list is weird, not if you're trying to figure out how many chicks have I slept with? Like she asked the number, what's your number? At some point I said down, this is probably about I don't know, fifteen twenty years ago I start making a list. I have a list, You have a list. I do weird. It's so weird.
Speaker 6: Years ago, I wanted to know my number was like how many people have I slept with? So I started writing it down and I was like, I feel like I'm missing people on this list. But I was like, there's a couple missing for sure.
Speaker 2: It's like, did you ever think of somebody afterwards? And then you have to oh wait, and then you go back to the list and you put them on.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 6: I've had people say something to me like remember that one time we had sex, and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, no, I don't. Why do you not remember that?
Speaker 6: In college and drunk as hell, I don't remember that at all.
Speaker 2: I don't even believe that that happened. But if you say it did, I mean I don't. There's nobody that. I mean, I've had really drunken sex before, but I don't think there's any time that I've had sex with a girl that I don't recall that Like, nobody has ever. No girl I don't think could ever come up to me and go, you know, you remember we had sex, and I'd be like, no, really I would. I would know.
Speaker 6: I bet you that guy felt really bad after that, Like, oh, I guess I.
Speaker 2: Wasn't at all exactly. I got to take a break eight six section yore over. We'll be right back. Hang on, all right, we'll get some stuff away in just a second. Logan the garbage man says that those ticks in the whatever the red meat thing is, there's a conspiracy theory that Bill Gates made them because he funds tick experiments in Asia, and he's also one of the major faces that is against meat, processed meat or whatever. I don't know. You remember he wants to get rid of cows or cow farts or something are causing global warming. I don't remember.
Speaker 10: He wants us all to get rid of wants this all stop eating cows. Myly tool, Dick, my leak too, Dick. Right, question, Rover, is B two's name on your list? Were you're still maintaining the list at that point? Well, the list is not some that I maintained.
Speaker 2: On like a uh, you know, on a on a regular basis, Like I didn't I didn't screw a chick and then the next day I go, I'm gonna put her on the list. The list was something that was in a box and I would occasionally come across it. Every couple of years or whatever, and then I'd go, oh, here's the list. Let me see what was the last person. And then you had to kind of go back and do a hmm oh yeah, let me think of all the all the people and add to the list. I'm sure my wife is, I'm guessing on the list. I haven't seen the list in years, years, but I'm sure she's on the list, because every time I go through stuff, I just I just organized stuff. Maybe I did see the list, maybe about a year or two ago. Maybe every time I organize stuff in the basement. I I we'll come across the list. And I don't mean that in a you know, when I say I come across the list, I mean there's a lot of memories there. I really come across the list across I'm kidding, I'm kidding.
Speaker 8: Ah.
Speaker 2: Let's see what do I have to give away? A four pack of tickets to the Museum of Illusions in Cleveland, the world's most extraordinary collection of perspective changing rooms, mind bending installations, and optical illusions. You can get tickets at info at m OI Cleveland dot com. M I Cleveland dot com, Museum of Illusions caller thirty, I'll give you that four pack of tickets eight sixty six. You're over eight six six nine sixty seven six eight three seven. Let's see. We have the aftermath coming up on RMG plus in just a few minutes. If you don't subscribe to RMG plus, you should sign up at roverradio dot COM's You can watch or listen live as they get started in about ten minutes. You can watch or listen there on the website or with the Rover Radio app on your phone, your tablet, or your TV. But sign up for RMG plus on the website roverradio dot com. We will be back live tomorrow morning. I have a great day. It's Rover's Morning Glory.
Speaker 8: Bye.
Speaker 2: Jovery's Morning Glory.