Speaker 1: Site bonus.
Speaker 2: That's bonus KDWB dot com k bonus for one thousan dollars.
Speaker 3: Go into that.
Speaker 2: On KDWB dot com, you can stop stealing office supplies from your office and buy your own computer, printer or paper.
Speaker 3: Guilty exactly, not here.
Speaker 4: Not here, here, I steal the tape in the staples. Oh okay, paper was.
Speaker 1: The last job.
Speaker 2: Why would you buy tape in Staples when they've got so much of it here in? iHeart you know what I'm saying, So steal it. No, don't, okay, So go use that keyword on KTWB dot com. The keyword is bonus nentwer that keyword for one thousand dollars. And as always, it's so important to answer your phone in the next hour from an unknown number because it might be us calling to say you win.
Speaker 3: Oh, Jenny's been on reddits.
Speaker 1: You guys like to laugh?
Speaker 5: Yea, Yeah.
Speaker 6: There's really no rhyme or reason to my reddit today. It's just a bunch of people sharing funny things on the internet. So we'll start with this. One says my dad texted me some bad news. You'd think he lost his son. Here's what the text conversation and said bad news. After thirty six years, the garage fridge finally died. No, we've been through a lot together. I'll lasted three trucks, two wives, went out quiet like a cowboy.
Speaker 1: I must have kept ten thousand plus.
Speaker 6: Beers cold thinking about giving it a proper funeral.
Speaker 1: About a fridge is a garage. Yeah, that's a long time. That's longer than three trucks and two wives.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, I want to read this to you guys, and you guys can interpret it the way you want to, because I'm not sure. It says my bud got broken up with, So I'm meeting him at the bar for some drinks. I get here and he says, I'm forty five minutes away. I'm like, okay, I see what happened. What do you guys think that means? I'm forty five minutes away. He's meeting him at a bar, just got broken up with.
Speaker 3: They got back together, and they're hooking up.
Speaker 6: I think that they just had like break up sexus what he means by that. But at first I had to like reread that and be like, I don't get it all right. Next one says, when I was in high school, I ordered adult movies from pay per view. My parents were ordering them too, and didn't know at first if this was me or.
Speaker 1: Them running it up.
Speaker 6: Bill got up to six hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: That's close to how much you pay Dave.
Speaker 3: It's free, baby, it's free.
Speaker 1: Don't pay for it one day it did.
Speaker 6: Or my father very directly said to no one in particular, it stops. Now, Okay, this one's very relatable. There is nothing that makes me question my entire being quite as much as someone casually saying you're supposed to deep clean this object or huffshold item regularly, and it's something I've never cleaned once in my entire life. For instance, I looked up ideas of things that you haven't cleaned that you see, and like, have you guys ever cleaned your tooth brusholders?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Never once in my life. No, never have you done?
Speaker 3: No electric rush.
Speaker 1: Sits on the on the like little mantle.
Speaker 6: Okay, I do keep mine in a toothbrusholder, but I have never once cleaned that in my life.
Speaker 1: It's in the cabinet. So like, yeah, apparently you're supposed to be doing that because bacteria lives and thrives in those things. Oops.
Speaker 6: Another one said, yesterday, two frat guys. I think this person was a librarian and says, yesterday's two frat guys came in asking for a book of bedtime stories for grown ups because they wanted to read to their frat brothers. Blessedly we had a copy of Go F Go the F to Sleep, and they had never heard of it and lost their minds.
Speaker 3: It can back to the cleaning thing. Yeah, go ahead, your coffee pot.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to clean that to like de scale it or something like every whatever months.
Speaker 3: Yeah, never ever.
Speaker 6: Ever pot that the coffee actually brews into that well the pot. Sure, yeah, okay, I was in the side. Yeah, supposed to scale it, take all the lime off, or my.
Speaker 5: Cig like starts stops stops working after a while.
Speaker 6: And there's a filter and a curate you're supposed to change out to. I have never Oh yeah I didn't know it.
Speaker 1: Just come.
Speaker 6: I think it gives you one filter when you first get a Kere egg.
Speaker 1: But yes, I remember, like.
Speaker 3: You always misplaced it.
Speaker 6: You do, because the time I found it was when I was moving and I was like, oh, I supposed to be using this like two years ago. All right, we'll just do I've got you more that I think is funny. Somebody asked to ask for a poll. This is what does BI monthly mean? Does it mean twice a month or every two months? The answers for votes were fifty to fifty, so it says nice for the help.
Speaker 1: Guys, what do you think by monthly?
Speaker 3: Monthly means twice a month?
Speaker 4: I think yeah, I would think too, And then semi monthly is every other month because.
Speaker 1: They say that same thing. I think, Wait, but what about bi weekly? Is that?
Speaker 3: What about that's two sexes?
Speaker 2: I like this one and I like that one, right, so that means BI monthly?
Speaker 3: Wait? What did I just say?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't want to just getting confused. By weekly, isn't twice a week?
Speaker 1: Is that twice a week? Or is that every two I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think it's when it comes to paychecks. I think it's every two weeks.
Speaker 1: Oh, bi weekly is every two weeks?
Speaker 3: Oh no?
Speaker 1: But then it says or twice. We're all confused. What does it mean? Okay? Last one?
Speaker 6: These are just literal random things on the internet that have made people laugh. It says my siblings and I went out to dinner with my dad and we started talking about dad jokes we liked. All of a sudden, my dad goes, I've only made three dad jokes my entire life, and they're all sitting in front of me.
Speaker 1: Yes, good one, dadut up, Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 6: Jenny's been on Redness Day, and I do want to remind you because there's some really good deals going on at holiday station stores. I haven't brought up recently, just kidding. I always bring them up.
Speaker 1: Coca Cola.
Speaker 6: They're doing three for six fifty so you can mix and match any twenty ounce bottle of Coca Cola right now.
Speaker 1: Bailly loves Coke.
Speaker 6: I do, she loves her die go get that deal, bails.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Jenny. Coming up, it is Black History Months. Syvonne has another Black History musical moment and they've been good, so check it out you learn something. Coming up next on Katie'll be Casey and Jojo kd double you be on the Black History Black History Musical Moment.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: We got to give a shout out because I'm sure they're listening all the way over in Italy to the US women's hockey team because they beat Canada five to nothing dominated Canada. Yeah, there's a big hockey country. And if you knew there were now the big hockey fans up there in Canada. Uh, did you know that Charles M. Schultz is a member of the Hockey Hall of Fame?
Speaker 1: I heard that? Yeah, why do you know?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 2: Because he never really was he was a big hockey fan, never really played hockey. He certainly didn't play in the.
Speaker 3: HL.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but he drew a lot of comic strips with Charlie Brown where they played hockey, which is weird because I don't remember that. I remember he played. Charlie Brown played baseball, right, and he played football because Lucy would would you pull the balls?
Speaker 5: Like? Yeah? Yeah, I guess there's a lot of ice skating in the.
Speaker 2: Peanuts abbably true, But remember what would happen is Charlie Brown would pitch the ball, the batter would hit the ball so hard it would go back at Charlie Brown and balls close off. Do you remember that our showed Charlie Brown in mid air and all of his clothes would be off and he'd been there in his underpants.
Speaker 1: That's a good trick. That's a good trick, right, one.
Speaker 2: Also in sports, Yeah, the Duluth curling team is claying silver at the Winter Olympics, so.
Speaker 1: We're doing pretty good so far. I think.
Speaker 5: Wasn't it the last time I feel like we had the Olympics? Maybe when I first started and we did like Bailey's Olympics desk and I reported on how many gold we had, and it was just like, hold on, let me list the ways unrolled scroll leads all of the.
Speaker 2: Well all of them, I can give you. Norway is leading in the complete medal count with thirteen. Okay, Switzerland is they've got seven, We've got ten, Italy has got eleven. So it looks like we're number four in middle count But as far as leading with the gold right now, Norway Doorway. Yeah, they're born with skates on their feet, that's true.
Speaker 1: They come out like that. Yeah, they sleep in little strollers outside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they do. They got seven golds. We've got three golds. And then there's other countries that, you know, you always look at some countries they just don't always do incredibly well. But then there's other countries like like Finland is you know, they got one medal, and Belgium's got one medal, So I'm.
Speaker 1: Just glad they're out here trying their best.
Speaker 2: Anyway, You're such a nice supporter of these of the sports, so thank you. We'll be back with Dave's Dirt coming up next on Katie w B. Shout out to Jamie who won the Wedding Day Diamonds diamond Study or rings today. If you're looking for a beautiful gift for Valentine's Day, then go on Wedding Day Diamonds dot com or they're nine stores here in Minnesota. Harry Styles aberture on Katie WB. Quick version of Dave's Dirt on the Dave Ryan in the Morning Show. First of all, we mentioned this earlier. The US is dominated five nothing win over Canada and women's hockey, they've scored something like twenty one points to their opponents one at the Olympics so far, so it's kind of crazy. The luth curling team has got silver at the Olympics.
Speaker 6: Yes, and we've talked about this all morning, about the olympian who won bronze medal and then in an interview he declared how he had cheated on his girlfriend and cried through his tears and all of this other thing but she has responded. So here is what she has to say to him, crying on live TV about him.
Speaker 1: Cheating on her.
Speaker 3: Oh you hat a clip of this?
Speaker 1: No, I just.
Speaker 6: She's spoken us anonymously to a Norwegian outlet and said, it's hard to forgive, even after a declaration of love in front of the whole world. I did not choose to be put in this position, and it hurts to have to be in it. We have had contacts and he is aware of my opinion on this, but man, I keep like switching my thoughts on it. But now I do feel like I feel much worse than I thought I did for her, because not only did she get cheated on, but then he professed that to the whole world. And it is a matter of like pride sometimes if you find out you've been cheated on.
Speaker 1: And now the whole world knows that you were cheated on.
Speaker 4: I mean, but also respectfully, they were only together, they met six months ago, but still he.
Speaker 1: Got cheated on. But I know she shouldn't have screwed up.
Speaker 4: I know, but I'm just saying, like for him to be like, I'm so heartbroken, Like I don't know.
Speaker 6: Sometimes you know though, Yeah, if that person was the one, you know, I'm.
Speaker 5: Not going to discredit the love Gosh, well, I have your entire afternoon planned because now Love is Blind Season ten is out on Netflix. There are six episodes now dropped overnight. This is the season set in Columbus, Ohio, and every Wednesday they'll release two more episodes until the finale, which is on March fourth. All but two of the cast members are in their thirties, so it's.
Speaker 1: An older season.
Speaker 4: If you love the Friday Thirteenth franchise, they're getting ready to put a good number from back in theaters because this Friday and next month, next month, is there a Friday the thirteenth?
Speaker 1: Jason, who is it? Russia? Y gotcha? I was never the thirteenth fan me neither.
Speaker 2: They have basically found images on the nest camera of a Savannah Guthrie's mother, Nancy, and probably it's almost assuredly this is the guy who did something, whether you acted alone or not, and they're just gross, spooky images, but there might be something that kind of gives a hint as to who they are that he has or who this person is. They said they were questioning someone earlier, but then they released them because they don't have enough evidence to arrest them or hold them. But I've watched enough of Joe Kenda Homicide Hunter that I know that sometimes they'll release somebody and then oh my, that's one of his quotes. Yeah, oh my, is that what you thought you got away with it?
Speaker 1: You think Joe Ken does better than a Lester Holt on Dateline?
Speaker 2: Yes, because Lester Holt is a great reporter. Joe Kenda lived at this stuff.
Speaker 3: He's bad ass, okays and.
Speaker 2: Seven years old right now, where's a terrible two pay? But Joe Kenda, you can tell that back in the nineties he was a bad ass mother whoa.
Speaker 5: I've heard so some people were texting in saying that they think, I mean, this is speculation from other random people, but that it might be a woman in the videos like of the ring camera video. Possibly it could be anybody because they're in a ski mask. Honestly, yeah, who knows?
Speaker 2: That is the dirt on Katie WB. I gotta give a shout out. I'm going to open the door here so they can hear their shout out.
Speaker 3: You're going to open the door. Okay.
Speaker 2: We have a special group in here from Rise in Cottage Grove and they're all big fans of the Dave Ryan Show.
Speaker 3: So you guys ready for your shout out? Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 2: All right, come on in, guys, we go all right, here we go, Here we go, Come on in, everybody, come on in. This is this is a special moment to us because they're all you all big fans of the Dave Ryan Show.
Speaker 1: Who's your favorite daily.
Speaker 3: Shout out?
Speaker 2: Ashley, Jill, Sam, Another, Sam, Cassie, Diane, Lindsey, Logan.
Speaker 3: Aubrey, Is that right? Aubrey? Get that one?
Speaker 2: And Megan and thanks for thanks for appreciate you listening to Katie will be.
Speaker 1: We're happy you're here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, that's it. Have a good rest of the day, and we will see you back here tomorrow