Speaker 1: Out there out there. It is some of the I gotta gotta turn it off and turn it on again. Yeah, there we go, make sure it's plugged in. Hi hates k w B. That is the Jenny in the morning Zoo show and Jenny Jenny everyone all right, take it away, Jenny.
Speaker 2: Well today it's gonna be really cold out again. Now there's a radio. It's six o seven in the morning, and good morning.
Speaker 1: This is what the boss we had. We had a consultant come into town one time, and he was the one who also he came in town got he had a hooker come to his hotel room. This is the same guy who he was my old boss and he would put his foot up my girlfriend's pant leg during dinner. So yeah, this is this is this is not anybody who worked here at KATBB. But he was a consultant a lot of time.
Speaker 2: You're talking about the consultant we all know Dennis.
Speaker 1: Dennis is Dennis is anyway. So he had his briefcase stolen by a hooker in his hotel room.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And his biggest tip for us, because I don't think he listened to the show, was Dave and you give the time, give it twice six oh seven, seven minutes after six o'clock. Oh that was your that's your best hip.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Make sure they call it a double time check, Dave. So when it's six thirty five, you say it's six thirty five, twenty five minutes before the big hour of seven, And I'm like, that's all that's all you got for me? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: I don't think he ever got his briefcase back from the hooker either went he went to the bathroom to like wash off or whatever, came back and the hooker and the briefcase was gone. No, Yeah, that sucks when that happens.
Speaker 2: Amate move happens.
Speaker 1: You take your briefcase. Wish is your bathroom after the hooker is there?
Speaker 4: Yea?
Speaker 1: Remember that Vaunt. I wrote it down, just wrote it, write it down.
Speaker 2: Speaking of we got to talk to him about something.
Speaker 3: What I do?
Speaker 2: You are such a little hypocrite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean sure, But why what did I do?
Speaker 2: Because yesterday on Boonsters the Pot you sat and said, Oh, I think it's ridiculous when animals have their own Instagram page.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I got a clip of this. Remember this lame.
Speaker 3: If you have a Instagram page for your pet looking at you, Dave Ryan, Dave has two.
Speaker 1: It's just like, why they don't need that. Clearly they're not posting these things.
Speaker 2: What happened? All of a sudden I see on Instagram a brand new account under Ava's name.
Speaker 1: My dog Yeah, like you don't your dog? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And he also proceeded to send it in a group little chat with us and being like, follow my girl. And then we were like, all right, so I don't like every single post. Yes, I did, because she's a door ball.
Speaker 1: Here's what happened. I felt for the pressure. I fell for the pressure.
Speaker 3: So many people were texting when I said it, and they were dming me like oh, because I also posted a picture of her my Instagram, and people were like, make her her own Instagram.
Speaker 1: I'm not liking this picture until she has her own page. And I just love her.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: They they say that once you get a dog, you will understand, and I'm slowly, slowly understanding it.
Speaker 1: She's just our girl. What is her Instagram? Yeah, go follow my my little puppy. Her name is her instagram is? It's Ava Girly? Ava Girly? There she is.
Speaker 3: Ava doesn't follow me, She only follows her two parents, Me and Alyssa, and then a bunch of her favorite She has a dog meme page as she likes, and then she follows Chuck it Downs.
Speaker 1: She is adorable. She has eighty one followers, which is twice as many as Bailey has, which is really interesting. Bailey on air, Bailey on Air, Bailey follow me when you say it? Yeah, well it's it's so. But but this is really ironic and like Jenny said, hypocritical that you were blasting people that have a pet Instagram page less than twenty four hours later you set one up for it's Ava, girly. I would say it was less than four hours. But yeah.
Speaker 3: Her bio says guard dog and training. Currently gives kisses to intruders. Alyssa and Vant rescued me. So I ate their couches that thank you she did.
Speaker 2: Oh that's what you need a post on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every day Ava's gonna be posting some stuff. We had a little talk last night. Every day. Yeah.
Speaker 4: She came up with a social media marketing plan to make sure she's active on her stories and responding to comments.
Speaker 1: And a story though there's her story and oh she's having a little pup cup. Oh, there's a door there, she's sleeping and there's yeah, so go then I'm gonna guess probably by the end of the day, you might be up to one hundred followers, because you're at eighty one right now, so you just got two more. Now it's up to eighty three. Let's set the goal two hundred. Oh, I think you can do it. Yeah, now that people know about it, because she's adorable. She's no Bernie, because you know, Bernie is a handsome lad. You got a bow tie last night, you got a bow tie boy of the show, and then it was the cute little gear. I guess, so I want to be the cute little girl of the show. Come on, all right, coming up in a second on KATWB, So I got some information about STDs and reality shows like Love is Blind and Love Island and all these different things. Bachelor Bachelorette when they hook up, they have some STD information that I would love to sho share with you. It's fascinating. It's coming up next on Dave's Dirt. We'll cover that the minute on KDWB State ADWB. All right, let's get into Dave's Dirt on KDWB. But really, quick. I can remind you that later on today I'm going to be at the Pilgrim Cleaners over in Whyza and we're collecting coats for kids. If you bring by at least one coat, I will give you a copy of my book, my children's book Little Dave's Amazing Day, which gets two thumbs up from five year olds everywhere, so from two to five years old, they seem to love it. So come by, say hi. I think they have Devanni's Pizza gift cards and they got some KDWB swag, which is usually T shirts that didn't sell. Well, well it's stay fair. But come by and we'd love to see out there. And you're doing a good thing donating coachs for kids today. Why is that a Pilgrims dry Cleaners eleven thirty till one thirty.
Speaker 2: You don't make social media for gossip, brumers and half truths. You've got Dave's dirt on KDWB.
Speaker 1: I love this story. So if you're watching shows like Love Is Blind or Badrett or whatever, TMZ spoke to a casting director named Kristin and she talks about what it takes to make the cast, and she says, if you're living in a house. You're gonna have to go through a background check and a psych test. People are going to go exploring each other sexually, so there's also going to be STD tests. So you can imagine. She says that knocks a lot of people out of the running. So let's say Bradley comes in he wants to audition for Love is Blind. They test him, he's got her pagana chlamidarhea. They're like, oh, well, you don't want to spread that around the house. Then Bradley is out. Here comes Kathleen. They swab, swab, swab, poka poka, blood draw and then she's fine. It's like, oh, we'll go bang everybody in the house. So I see, Yeah, that's kind of how it. Yeah, so next time you're watching your favorite reality show and think to yourself, I wonder how many diseases that gross pig has. Now you know the answer probably is zero.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good no, right, goodness. Rihanna's networth is poised to significantly raise. We already know she's a billionaire. She owns half of her beauty line, fenty Beauty, with the French luxury goods group LVHM, but the company has taken steps to sell their fifty percent steak and many many predict that group could get much more than one billion dollars for even their stake. Last year, the net sales at fenty Beauty approached half a billion. So apparently the Marcu's hot right now. I mean, Haley Bieber just sold her beauty line for how much was it billion? Yea to elf Beauty. So that's the line you got to be in. If you're a celebrity and you want to start something, don't start a tequila business. No, start a makeup line.
Speaker 3: It works for Gomanz too. That's what got her over the billionaire threshmarket.
Speaker 4: Kristen Bell yesterday skipped to Today's show appearance because potentially the controversy over her anniversary post to Dax Shepherd, which some people are saying made light of domestic violence, so she should have been on The Today Show promoted Nobody Wants This because Season.
Speaker 2: Two premieres today.
Speaker 4: But in her anniversary post on Instagram, the caption said, happy twelfth wedding anniversary to the man who once said to me, I would never kill you. A lot of men have killed their wives at certain points, even though I'm heavily insensitized to you are incentivized to kill you. I never would, And so people are mad that she put that in her caption. I kind of get that it's like a public thing. But we've joked about that on my show because Susan and I watch a lot of like forty eight hours, and it's always the spouse, right, And so I've told her a couple of times. I said, just let you know, I will never kill you. Yeah, and I say it funny, but I also mean it.
Speaker 1: I will never kill you. If I get that mad at you, I'll probably just go down to cools for a couple of.
Speaker 2: Hours, you know what I mean, Yeah, go shop and.
Speaker 1: Go browse around with it. I will never kill you, but yeah, I can see how, you know, how people are sensitive.
Speaker 4: I mean, especially when you're in a celebrity position. So yeah, she skipped the Today Show appearance, but I mean the show still comes out today, so we'll see how the ratings do.
Speaker 3: This came out into the show last night or yesterday. Eddie Murphy documentary was coming to Netflix November twelve.
Speaker 1: He's a little clip. I started so young. Eddy was light out of high school, but he was just fearless.
Speaker 3: My stuff took off because they've never seen a young black person take charge.
Speaker 1: Do share up now.
Speaker 3: He had the number one movie, comedy special and pop song.
Speaker 1: That was unprecedented. He's like a miracle from stand up comic to big screen sex symbol. That's what they said. I was having a day shop Foo. Didn't we play that story yesterday at the end of the show again. I was like, yeah, because the only bad thing in Eddie Murphy's whole career that I know of was when he did that awful song party all the Time, My girl winds too. Party all the time, Party all the time. He could take any one thing back, I would say that would be it. Beverly Hills Cop three charged the song, Oh it charted, Yeah, because it was Eddie Murphy.
Speaker 2: But huh, what's the movie he did with the animals?
Speaker 1: Or he's Doctor Doolittle. Yeah, I saw you brought that up Elizabeth Taylor's song. Son loves that Taylor Swift song. His name is Christopher Wilding, and he told People Magazine the song's references to his late mom or especially magical. He thinks the two women would have been friends. He says, Taylor and my mom do seem like kindred spirits. They're both a very embodiment of female empowerment. He drew one specific comparison. He says Taylor is still is an inspirational role model, role model for her generation. Her advocacy for lgbt Q plus rights as well as their philanthropic work, she would have garnered her great admiration from my mother. And Liz Taylor was, like, I mean, probably the world's most beautiful movie star back in the fifties and sixties or whatever.
Speaker 5: So she was a dish, Yes, dish, dish, the base dish. She had violet eyes. So if you get a good picture of her, she has violet eyes back before colored contacts.
Speaker 1: That's the dirts brought to you by six one two, Injured Heimer and Lammer's Injury Law. A couple of things we got sabring a carpenter the flyaway. We'll do that starting next hour and then all through the morning show. Every thirty minutes. You're never more than thirty minutes away from us reminding you that you're thirty minutes away from being here to win. Also, we need to sing a long song of the day, you guys, Oh yeah, you need to sing a long song of the day suggestion, Send me a text at KATIEWB one and let us know what would you like to scream sing along with. We'll play it for you next. Text it to us at KATIEWB one and thank you.
Speaker 2: Dave, Jenny Vant and Bailey The Dave Bryan Show on kat w B.
Speaker 1: Every morning around this time we say, okay, which song would be fun to sing along with? Because I read somewhere a few months ago that it's great to sing along with the radio because it makes you in.
Speaker 2: A better mood.
Speaker 1: How could you be in a bad mood while you're singing a great unless it's like.
Speaker 2: Hello, is it you're looking for us?
Speaker 1: See? Yeah, that like sad Ones? No, but Rowan is on the phone. Good morning, Rowan, good morning. You know we love you Rowan. I know you're here pretty much every morning, right Oh yeah, oh yeah, Where do you live, Rowhan? I know you get a five oh seven area code. Where do you live?
Speaker 6: I actually live like right on the state line of by Iowa.
Speaker 1: Oh you're You're done by Albert Lee then a oh yeah, okay, all right, so Rowan? Thank Do you listen to the iHeart Radio app? Or you got it on the regular radio.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 6: iHeart radio through my election devices.
Speaker 1: Oh very nice, Rowan. You've texted in many, many times for the same song. We've always ignored it. What song do you want? What song do you want to hear and sing along with? Today?
Speaker 6: Justice for Nickelbacks photograph please?
Speaker 1: You got it.
Speaker 2: It's a different one because for some reason that says it's only a minute.
Speaker 1: And it's got the wrong one.
Speaker 3: Yes, I never heard anyone say justice for Nickelback people people.
Speaker 1: It's funny because people say Nickelback shocks, but you cut this song comes on, everybody sings along with it. It's kind of like, didn't they do that? Now they're going after imagine dragons, Imagine dragon shocks, but no they isn't it imagine there's the lumineers one of the other I thought it was imagined dragons. Yeah, but I love imagine dragons. The thunder came on right now, I'd be like.
Speaker 2: Thunder, but it's not. It's Nickelback.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, hey, here's your song. Okay, there you go, Rowan. I hope you scream sing along to Nickelback this morning on Katie w U b Uh. We have We're gonna boy some boob bash tickets here in a second. So hold on, that's coming up brand new War of the Roses at seven thirty five. Is this the one with the two fingered guy hipper? So she might be hooking up with a two fingered guy two figures missing? How yeah right? Well, well I guess I yeah right, so losehm in of what was a metal shot wood shot accent saw accident. So we'll find out whether they are hooking up. That's coming up a little bit seven thirty five on KDWB right now one point three KDWB.
Speaker 2: Two four.
Speaker 1: No matter what your childhood was like, or whether you were rich or poor, or grew up any Dina, or whether you grew up in glen Coe or wherever you grew up, we all have something in common. We all grew up loving Crayola crayons. I mean, there's nobody listening. I defy you to call in unless you're from a country like Finland where they didn't have Crayola crayons. Everybody, I'm gonna guess if you listened to the show, if you grew up in Kenya, let me know, did you have Crayola crayons. I certainly hope you did, because they were a wonderful, wonderful thing. They smelled good, they came in many different colors, and the rich kids had the big sixty four box with the built in sharpener on the back. I had the big fat eight pack, so it was a fat crayon because I had fumbly fingers. But it had eight colors in there, you know, the big fat crayons, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: And it was just the colors of the rainbow. It wasn't like chartruse and so, you know, a little fancy colors.
Speaker 1: Did you ever try to eat a crayon because you were stoopid? I did, because it looked like it was Yeah, it looked like it was cherry. It looked like it was orange, and so you ate it. And then I remember one time there was a girl in our class named Ruby, and she pretended that it tasted good. We're like, what, Ruby, eat a crayon and she'd be like, I'm paste like orange. We're like, no, it doesn't. She's like, yeah, gauz, poor girl.
Speaker 2: She was just trying everyone to think that she was cool.
Speaker 3: She was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even the first grade, the reason I bring this up in news, your five year old or maybe five year old you will care about. Crayola just released the result of a huge pole they did to find out what our favorite crayon color is.
Speaker 2: We all know what it is.
Speaker 1: Shout out Crayola experience all of America. If you want to give us some passes to get away here on the radio, we would love to do that. What did you You already know what it is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we already know what it is. It macaroni and cheese.
Speaker 1: Is that a color now?
Speaker 2: Oh well, it was in the nineties for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the best one. They upped their game in the nineties. Back it was like yellow orange when I was a kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So they asked people in one hundred and eighty three different countries, and if you've never if you've ever seen the devil Worst product, you'll know exactly what the shade is. The most popular crayon color in the world is Cerullian. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, it's such a beautiful blue. It is the shade of Anne Hathaway's blue sweater in the scene where Meryl Streep shames her. The top three other colors are all muted shades of blue and purple, Cyrillian blue, Robin's Egg blue, that's a good one, and Wistaria purple. Now they're also the top three in the US. Wild Strawberrea is third in Canada and the UK. It broke it down by age. If you're a gen Zer, Cerullian is number one, same with millennials and Gen X. Baby boomers prefer a color called depression orange. Now I made that. I made that up because the baby boomers, you know, they love to talk about back during the depression. Yeah, no, they don't have made that up. Purple heart is their favorite color. And the favorite color today for kids is sky blue. Everything blue.
Speaker 3: Man, it's just a feel good vibe, even like blue candies or blue juice boxes.
Speaker 1: The blue was always the best flavor.
Speaker 4: There was a color back in the day called bitter sweet that was like a reddish orange color. And I loved the bitter sweet color. I don't know if you remember that color, Johnny Mac and cheese and bitter sweet. And then like the silver cran. Do they even make the silver cran anymore?
Speaker 1: I'm sure they do. Yeah, the silver crayon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was the worst cran. You can you even see it on white paper.
Speaker 1: That's white.
Speaker 2: Carnation pink.
Speaker 4: Oh ok, carnation pink is the worst.
Speaker 1: Taking back to your childhood? Smell? Can you can you smell crayons right now? Maybe you can? All right, let's get you Boo Bashed tickets right now on Katie WB you can eat you into the Big Halloween. But everybody wants to go to Boo Bah. Yeah they do. I've had so many friends that I never hear from that are texting me or find me on Facebook. Hey, Dave, how's Carlton doing? You mean you mean Carson? Yeah? How's Carson doing? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? How's Alicia doing? You mean Allison? Yeah? Can I get tickets for Boo Bash? Yes, because we want to pack the place. Gets into Boo Bash right now, call me at sixty five one nine eight nine KTWB. We had Ai put together a Boo Badge song a week or so ago. And while you're calling in, here is the Boo Bash Ai song on kd WUB.
Speaker 3: Every year on Halloween, Dave Ryan throws a party that's gotta be seen.
Speaker 2: Dress leah or a big bag of trash. Grab your best friend and come to Boo Bash.
Speaker 1: Boom it's a party like no other.
Speaker 4: Bring a the story of your mother, Dressed like the lone ranger, get drunk and hook up with a stranger.
Speaker 2: Mistick Lake is the place that's happened in. Comes Princess Peach or scary black cat, scary black come dressed as one's direction or nastiest infection. See what, miss Lake, y'all we're gonna have ball.
Speaker 3: Y'all been a thousand bucks an hour, drink a dozen whiskey sours.
Speaker 2: Oh bash.
Speaker 4: It's a party like no other.
Speaker 2: Bring us the story of mother. Come dressed like the lone ranger, get drunk and hook up with the stranger.
Speaker 3: Miss stick Lake is the place it's happened in that Come with Princess.
Speaker 2: Peach or scary black cat, come dressed as one's direction or a nastyast infection.
Speaker 1: An hour whiskey sours now. Taylor Swift claims she wrote that song, but it was actually written by AI. That's a joke, And I don't know if you get it or not.
Speaker 2: I get it you get but I feel like I get it. You can tell say, all right, Taylor Swift is much better than that.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying. She claims that she wrote the song.
Speaker 2: She writ the lone Ranger thing. She couldn't have written that. That was so good. A stranger so good.
Speaker 1: All right, it's Katie be keep calling for your Boo Bash tickets. I might have a caller on the phone right now that wants to win Boo Bash tickets. Let me see. Hello, Katie w B. Good morning. Oh it's my dog the dumbest, dumbest bit on the radio. But it's my dog. Bernie on the phone.
Speaker 6: Hi, Bernie, should I say?
Speaker 2: Oh, is that what you're gonna be for Halloween?
Speaker 6: Yeah? You get it is a Bernarduli like Dracula. It's Halloween.
Speaker 1: He's not really funny. He's a dog, so he's not a particularly funny area.
Speaker 6: Yeah he's Yeah. I do want to go to Boobash. I know it's twenty one plus your dog years. I'm of age.
Speaker 1: You are exactly you're three years old, so yes, you would be hold to go to Boobash. I don't think they're gonna let dogs in the mystic light though, sorry about that.
Speaker 6: Would look good here. I've got some costume ideas.
Speaker 1: Is ready costume ideas?
Speaker 6: Costume?
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Bernie?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 6: First, are you ps delivery? Driver. I want to see my pockete.
Speaker 1: Okay, Bernie, that you know, okay, all right, all right.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, okay, that's drug a hot dog. Just put me between us cup and the berg.
Speaker 1: See. I told you he's not particularly funny, right I cut. Yeah, he's cute.
Speaker 6: Though, yeah, last idea a camp self explanatory.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, what.
Speaker 6: Do you think?
Speaker 1: That's fine? You can't go. I'm sorry you got to stay home.
Speaker 6: Well, I better get going. Well, they say dead? Ye do you think this weekend we could go leaf peeking like everyone's talking about.
Speaker 1: You mean leaf peeping?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what I said, leaf peek.
Speaker 1: Now do you mean leaf peeping? Bernie?
Speaker 6: Peeping? I don't care. I just want to do it on the freshly father, leave so I can mark my territory before the wind takes them spreading my seat.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Wide, you're disgusting, Bernie, you're disgusting.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 6: I saw you pick your boogers once and eat him.
Speaker 1: I saw you liking your junk just last night.
Speaker 6: Okay, bye, I love you.
Speaker 1: Okay, by Bernie, you're gonna say anything about doordass, you would, thank you? Bernie? Okay, No, all right, at least we have boo bash to save us here. Yeah, I KATWB, you are never more than thirty minutes away from Sabrina Carpenter. Flyaway tickets. We'll do that at seven o five on Katie WB. You love games, you love playing games. A little games here, little radio games. This is one. There's no cards, there's no pieces, there's no dice, there's no spinner. There's this little radio game. It's me versus fun. But you get to pick a side and play along. Mind the gap, all right.
Speaker 2: Day, First questions for you. Name the popular TV show in the sixth So you set in Hooterville at the shady rust hot house run by a widow and her three daughters.
Speaker 1: Not Green Acres. Yeah, it's not Green Acres. Petticoat Junction, Petticoat Junction slaps.
Speaker 2: That's a good TV show.
Speaker 1: Wow. When I was a kid, I didn't get it. No, the humor went right over.
Speaker 4: I play that at the like Blue Moon Diner at the Fair sometimes in that little like back theater.
Speaker 1: Impressed.
Speaker 2: Only time I've seen it, and I'm like, this is a good show, all right, This one's for you. This Songbird Supreme has a five octave vocal range and had a string of number one hits for eleven straight years from nineteen eighty nine to two thousand.
Speaker 3: Would that be the one I know, Diana Ross? No, he said Supreme. I thought that was the clue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, songbird Supreme as in like they're very well known for their five octave vocal range. Betweet, there you go, you go?
Speaker 1: I was getting there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: David, I'm ready.
Speaker 2: What musical included songs like some Enchanted Evening? And there is nothing like a dame?
Speaker 1: Come on, Dave, I have no idea. Can I phone a friend? Yeah? Yes?
Speaker 2: Boop boop beep hello, Bai?
Speaker 1: What what? What? What musical included Some and Shannon Evenings?
Speaker 4: That is Rogers and Hampers Stein's seminal musical South Pacific Okay by Bailey?
Speaker 1: Okay? Is South pacifics that?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Dave, that's great?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, good job. I'm surprised you knew that one day? All right, Vaughn to name the two presidential candidates in the controversial two thousand election.
Speaker 1: Two thousand was Bush? Rob Gore?
Speaker 2: Ooh almost close?
Speaker 1: Different first name Rob Ford?
Speaker 2: No different first name for Tom Gore?
Speaker 1: Keeping yes, von is twenty four? You know what that wasn't even Yeah, I'm born to one. You get a pass.
Speaker 2: You got there eventually.
Speaker 1: That's is Rob a person I don't know. His brother, right, his cousin Dave.
Speaker 2: What machine was invented in nineteen seventy one with an eight track player, a microphone, and an amplifier?
Speaker 1: What machine? Yeah? The tape deck? No karaoke machine? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Really? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, all right, I like that.
Speaker 1: You just let us keep going until we get white. There's nothing at stay here?
Speaker 2: But what? Actress from the TV show Roseanne went on to play the mother of Sheldon Cooper in The Big Bang Theory Kane Lynch. No, no, I guess, but not really because she definitely was not in Roseanne.
Speaker 3: Dave?
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I never watched really either of those.
Speaker 2: I know LORI Metcloth or Metcalf. I didn't know that. Yeah, there we go. All right, stay, we'll do one more around here ready. Duncan Toys became the number one company for this scale. Can I finish the question?
Speaker 1: Running short on time?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Fine?
Speaker 2: That's crack And last one with the initials KK. What famous house guests was a witness in the OJ Simpson trial.
Speaker 1: Corey Carter, Kato Kalin, Who Kato Klen?
Speaker 2: That's correct?
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, all right, that's it. We'll be back in a second. Sabrina Carpenter. Keyword coming up in a second. And then I found something on Facebook. You go back and you maybe you're a member of your high school alumni. I found something really interesting. I want to see if you've ever seen this in your high school alumni experience. We'll talk about that coming up. War of the Roses coming up. More Boo Bash tickets Stay here on KDWB.