Speaker 1: The quest for the three peat has begne.
Speaker 2: Only four teams in Major League Baseball history have won three consecutive titles. The Dodgers are the favorites to become the fifth.
Speaker 3: This is World Champion Dodger Talk.
Speaker 1: Here we go again. We're going running back.
Speaker 4: To get in on the show called eight six six, not eighty seven two five seven, and be sure to follow Dodger Talk wherever you catch your podcasts.
Speaker 1: Here's your host, David Vasse.
Speaker 2: Welcome the Dodger Talk David Vasse live at Corsfield. After the Dodgers defeat the Rockies by a final score of seven to six. We have phone lines open at eight sixty six nine eight seven two five seventy. I would hope this has satisfied the masses tonight, the Dodgers scoring what eighteen runs in the last two games at cor I know it's the Rockies, I know it's coors Field, But considering the way the Dodger offense has been going the last six weeks, it's refreshing to see them have nights like last night, and have nights to a certain extent like tonight, even though they were just three for twelve with runners in scoring position.
Speaker 1: That's something they have to correct.
Speaker 2: You can't just be swinging for the fences and trying to get that slug. You have to be aware of the situational what's going on, the situational hitting. You've got to be aware of that. And maybe my favorite example of that tonight was in the first inning with Freddie Freeman at first base, Andy Pajez, the number three hitter, up behind him with one out. It was a full count, and Dave Roberts put Freddie Freeman in motion. Remember the Dodgers lead Major League Baseball in the most grounded into double plays this season, so putting Freeman in motion in a full count with one out allowed the Dodgers to score their first run. If Dave Roberts doesn't put Freeman in motion and Pa Haz doesn't get a base hit, you're looking at a scoreless first inning. So kudos to Dave Roberts who put Freeman in motion in that first inning. Kudos to show Heyo Tani who hit his thirtieth home run of the year. Kudos to Taoscar Hernandez who has been struggling struggling moightily to have a double and a triple tonight to drive in a run and score twice. It was great to see that smile on Tao's face again because before the game he was not happy, Tao. He was actually very upset and sad Tao because of the way he's been hitting. So those things are good, and also the fact that Kyle Tucker had something positive happened tonight. In the fourth, Tommy Edmund doubles and Kyle Tucker doubles down inside the first baseline to right field and then scores on ti Oscar Hernandez is double. So whatever whatever it was, it was positive. I'm not going to say an eighty five mile an hour exit velocity chopper down inside the first baseline is the hit that's going to change tucker season. But it's been a long time since something positive happened for Tucker, and in fact, it's been a long time since he had a hit. Coming into tonight, he was oh for his last twenty four So at least something good happened for Kyle Tucker tonight and hopefully he can build on that tomorrow. Eight six six nine, eight seven two five seventy is the phone number. Also good news for the Dodgers, the Twins beat the Braves tonight four to one. So the Dodgers right now have a game lead on at Atlanta for the second seed in the National League postseason picture. The Brewers blew out the Mariners twenty two to nothing.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: The Brewers beat Jerry Depoto's poorly constructed Mariners twenty two to nothing. That's incredible. But yeah, the Brewers won their third in a row and they beat Seattle twenty two to nothing. They are the number one seed the best record in baseball, while the Dodgers have the second best record in baseball and Atlanta right there as well, So there's no disputing the National League is the better of the two leagues this season. Eight six six nine, seven two five seventy is the phone number. Let's head downstairs right now to the manager's office to hear from Dave Roberts on Sports at LA Day.
Speaker 5: First, just how is Hunter feeling and how was he doing?
Speaker 6: You know, I think we're just trying to hydrate him. He's got this stomach bug or food poisoning something like that. You know, he was scuffling all game, and so finally he went as long as he could go, obviously, and he'll be down tomorrow, but he gave us a great effort.
Speaker 5: When you look at this offensive performance, it seemed like last night it was the top of the order that was kind of bunching the hits, and then tonight you have the bottom of the order, Kyle, Ta, Oscar, Tommy, all three of those guys getting something going. What does that do just as you're looking for the collective to really kind of get back to themselves.
Speaker 7: That was great.
Speaker 6: You know, the bottom half of the order did a great job, even Feddie getting drawn a couple walks. Right, there was big in the bottom half, which you know fed into the top half, and you know show Hey with the big homer and Kyle with a big double, and obviously Tao swung the bat well, so a lot of good things. Freddy had a big hit, a couple of big hits. I think Munsey's just playing good baseball. I thought defensively we were really sound today. And you know, Eric coming off a long, extensive outing his last start, I just didn't think he was as sharp as he was, you know, the first few innings, but still, you know, found a way to you know, get through five, which I thought was huge. You know, I know he'd want that last homer versus I think Castro back, but still gave us a chance to win. And you know, after that, I thought the bullpen did a nice job and you know we got burned a little bit Evan walking that leadoff hitter. But you know, fortunately we had Tanner rested up and can do it one plus with him, which is which is big.
Speaker 5: We did say that to you in the four yeah, four outs from him.
Speaker 6: You know, I thought, you know, he filled up the strike zone, he did a great job, got the out, you know, got out to get out of that inning, which is big. And then I think Kard put together really good at bat, but you know, he got the outs that he needed and we kept him under thirty pitches.
Speaker 8: Orton as he've been this year, fluster with the time that everyone's miss is kind of what he was made to give you in.
Speaker 6: A lot of different roles out of that's very great man. Tanner doesn't complain. He's always ready, wants to pitch, wants to help his teammates, his team, and certainly given how last year went, for him to come back and you know, right the ship and he's been our most consistent reliever by far and you know, I trust him and feel like you can use.
Speaker 1: Him in any situation.
Speaker 8: It's good for a relation backs that as well, seld what was it about the way he handled last year when he came into the season that kind of gave you, guys that confidence and what you've seen continue over the course of the years.
Speaker 6: I think with Tanner, he's he's very good at you know, not kind of letting letting the noise affect him. He's got an inter confidence. He works really hard, he loves to just pitch. He just wants to pitch every day, so he doesn't run from you know, struggles, and he's got a lot of like I said, he's got a lot of interconfidence. And I think for me that's just an easy bet. And the talent it's you know, upper nineties, is a good slider and you'd like to think that every ball is not gonna be down the middle like it was last year. And that's what's happened, and he's turned in a fantastic season.
Speaker 2: All Right, there's manager Dave Roberts on Sports at LA singing the praises of the way Tanner Scott has come back this season after a poor year in his first year with the Dodgers, saying, look, I'm not sure you realize how good Tanner Scott has been this year. He has sixty two strikeouts and only eleven walks this year. He's limiting hitters to a two one hundred batting average, and he has seventeen saves in nineteen chances. He's been really good for the Dodgers, and especially now with Edwin Diaz back on the il with neck inflammation and Edwin Diaz missing three months because of removing bone chips from his right pitching arm, Tanner Scott without him, I'm not sure where the Dodger bullpen or pitching star would be right now. So you have to give him a lot of credit because the Dodgers have needed him and he is going to be the Dodger closer until further notice. And Edwin Diaz after a last night's game, I guess had some neck inflammation. So he's going to see doctor Watkins tomorrow and the Dodgers are going to treat it and then are optimistic that they can calm down that neck inflammation and then get him into their pitching lab and figure out how they can get him back to looking like Edwin Diz pre surgery, pre Dodgers, and get the guy that they signed, because we haven't seen that guy so far in a Dodger uniform. And the way the Dodgers are thinking is, yes, they have a really good thirteen man pitching staff to go into the postseason, just like they did last year, moving starters into the bullpen to get outs, even the final outs Roki Sasaki. But if they can get Edwin Dz back on track with probably twenty games, I mean that's the reality when he comes back, best case scenario, probably twenty games left in.
Speaker 1: The season to see what he has to see.
Speaker 2: If he resembles Edwin Diaz from last year and the majority of his career, then all of a sudden, you're talking about a lot stronger thirteen man pitching staff going into October eight six, six nine, eight seven two five seventy is the phone number. Tonight's game brought to you by Modello. Modello the mark of a fighter. Let's go out to the phones Moreno Valley, Aladdin, you are on Dodger Talk. How you doing, Aladdin? A whole new world?
Speaker 7: They very good, y, very good. Just a little stressor right there, you know you said the keyword we held on as Dodgers. We can't be holding on like that. We just need to make our pitches do what we need to do as as we leavers. Uh lower another great game, like you said, and he deserves to be a starter. But we got glat Levine, the elephant in the room. Glass Nile's coming back, Like who's going to be the odd man out? Who's going to go into the bullpen? And right now, honestly, it's a tryout. It's a tryout for for who's going to be in that roster for come playoffs. Because we need the guy that's going to come in make the uh, make the pitches, come in and be a dog. And you know, hey, we missed those days, right the dogs, the dogs of the bullpen, Well where are they at? You know, we need them back. And also hitting is contagious and that happened today and I mean it's great to see the Dodgers hitting again. And you know, Kyle Tucker, hey we paid you, you're here, You're you're going to be here for a while, so hey, you know you're going to get out of your funk. And somebody said it said it, well last time, somebody said it. Well last time he said that, Uh, I think it was yesterday that it's going to be a playoff game where he's going to come in clutch or whatever the case may be. But you know what, like like I said, hitting Cotagious, it's already started. We already see it. We are supposed to beat the Rockies, we are supposed to beat the Royals, but hey, now we got to beat the teams that are in our way. The guys are right there with us and we need to get that distance from them. Now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm with you, Alad, and thank you for the phone call. What I'm interested to see is the Dodgers carry over what they're doing here at Corsefield offensively into the series at home against the Pirates, who are no pushovers themselves, and then I want to see what happens when they get a tougher test in the Tigers and Braves on the next road trip, because that Brave series is going to be pivotal. I'm not going to say it's to make it or break it. Whoever wins that series is getting the number two seed, but it matters, just like the Brewers series mattered, And I think we all forget that in that four game series against the Brewers. There was so much put on that final game against the Brewers.
Speaker 1: What about the first game of that series against the Brewers.
Speaker 2: Edwin Diaz blew the game, blew the safe, blew the win. The Dodgers would have won the season series if they win the first game of that four game series. So we're you know, I'm not a guy that likes to put things off. I'm not a guy that procrastinates. But for everybody that was putting so much emphasis on that final game against the Brewers, you are a guy that likes to procrastinate. How about winning that first game and all of a sudden, we're not talking about the last game of that series. And that's not on the players, that's not on the position players, that's not on the offense. They had a four to two lead against the very good Brewers pitching staff and they blew that game.
Speaker 1: So keep that in mind as well.
Speaker 2: Eight six six, eight seven two five seventy is the phone number. We're gonna take a time out when we come back. More of your phone calls at eight sixty six nine eight seven two five seventy, and I'll tell you about another subplot to this season, and it is he up. Don't go anywhere more. Dodger Talk after the Dodgers beat the Rockies seven to six on five seventy LA Sports. Hi, It's Joel Danny. This is Dodgers Talk AM five to seventy LA Sports, your home of the.
Speaker 1: Dodgers Swings and Hammers. It dape Bright Center failed way back in.
Speaker 2: Gosh there it is number thirty for show.
Speaker 1: Hey o'tani.
Speaker 2: And the Dodgers waited three to one last night. Kyle Hurt caught the second home run that o'tani hit tonight. O'tani, as he was rounding second base, looking at his teammates, he wagged his finger.
Speaker 1: Nobody caught it. No points for any.
Speaker 2: Of those relievers out there catching home runs. And Otani now with thirty home runs on the season. As the Dodger beat the Rockies seven to six. Daniels Jewelers presents the home run Forecast. For your chance to win a fifty dollars Daniels Jeweler's gift card. Visit AM five to seventy LA sports dot Com. Used the keyword home run, enter your name, you could win. Daniels Jewelers own the Dream eight sixty six seven two five seventy is the phone number. Thank you to show Hey, by the way for the shout out for Dodger talk. Shout out right there. I did not know he did that, so thank you show Hey. And speaking of show Hey, speaking of home runs, and the Cubs just now walked off the White Sox for the second straight night. It was that you know Bregman uh that walked it off for the Cubs. And last night our guy Pete crow Armstrong from the Grade one eight Harvard Westlake walked off the White Sox with a walkoff home run, his first of his career. And one subplot to this season as we go down the stretch is the the MVP race in the National League. This may be the closest MVP race that Otani has been in since he was with the Angels and going toe to toe against Aaron Judge.
Speaker 1: And I would say that right now it.
Speaker 2: Is a flip of the coin because I know Otani has made fourteen starts. PCA could never do that. Otani's the greatest player on the planet. He's eight and two with an ERA of one to seventy nine. He hasn't pitched though since July third, and pek Row Armstrong has played more games this year than the dh Otani, who has been nursing a sore left knee all season long. PCA he's probably nursing a few different things as well, patrolling and playing gold glove center field in Chicago. PCA has played one hundred and thirty games, Otani now has played one hundred and seven seventeen. PCA has thirty one home runs, Otani has thirty. Otani has eighty RBIs, PCA has seventy nine. He has thirty one stolen bases. Otani not running the way he used to, but Otani has a better batting average, on base percentage, slugging percentage, and ops and Otani is one of one. But PCA certainly is making a case for himself to uh to get a lot of first place votes for the National League MVP. So I feel like it's going to be decided how these two guys finish down the stretch. And here's what Shohei Otani said after the game to us about whether or not he's paying attention to what PCA is doing on the North side of Chicago.
Speaker 5: But the butt regis say it could put us.
Speaker 1: Over mos No, really just focus in on our game and just making sure that I'm rehabbing well on the pitching side and continue to hit well.
Speaker 2: All right, that was a quick answer from Otani, but we'll take it. First time he's really talked about the MVP race, and you have to imagine that he is aware of what p crow Armstrong is doing. It was epic when the Dodgers were in Chicago. Picrow Armstrong leads off that game where Otani hits a home run to lead off the game, and then Pete crow Armstrong hits a lead off home run in the bottom of the first inning. So that is definitely something to keep in mind as we go down the stretch the National League MVP race between Otani and Pete crow Armstrong, I would say Matt Olsen from the Braves is a distant third to those two guys. Eight nine eighty seven two five seventy is the phone number. Also, we talked about JDP last night and I was advocating for a September call up. What I have gathered since our Dodger talk show last night that it's not completely off the table, but it doesn't seem likely right now. And speaking of JDP jos Way de Paula. Tonight he hit a walk off three run home run for Tulsa. Eight six six nine eighty seven two five seventy is the phone number. Let's go out to Sierra Madre. Jeff, you're on Dodger Talk. How you doing, Jeff?
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm well, DV. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 3: I have a question about catching. All right, we know the injuries to Will Smith and Dultan Rushing and we missed her bats, of course, but what about the pitching and you know, receiving the ball. Does that make a difference?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does.
Speaker 2: And that's the reason why the Dodgers targeted these two guys when they realize that Rushing was not going to be able to catch again this year, because these two guys are familiar with the pitching staff and the Dodgers obviously like they're receiving now. The Tampa Bay Rays are big on receiving as well, and they have really good pitchers. They have a great pitching staff. So Hunter Fiducia deserves some credit for that as well. And you're seeing now that we're starting to see that Fidusha is the guy that is catching more days than Rartvettz. So obviously the Dodgers believe Fidusha is a better fit than rart.
Speaker 4: Fit now, but what about the bats, Well, I.
Speaker 2: Would say Fidusha is a better hitter than Rartfit. I think he's shown that better, better at bats, better plate discipline. I'm not saying he's rushing or will Smith, but he's a better hitter than Rartfit. But when when we talked to Dave Roberts after the trade deadline, he basically laid it out for us that if you're going to divvy up days, Fiducia is going to catch three days, Rodfit two days. And that's the way it's gone down now. Tonight, Rodfit had to spring into action because I thought Hunter Fidusha was having some altitude sickness, because in the seventh inning he ran off after the first out of the inning and threw up right in front of the Dodger dugout.
Speaker 1: That's what happened.
Speaker 2: He started to get sick and had to throw up, and we never saw him again. Dave Roberts said he had some stomach bug. It could have been a stomach bug, but it could have been altitude sickness. Because that's what happens sometimes when you have it, and as a catcher, you know, it's a pretty tough job behind there.
Speaker 3: But that's that's great info, Dave.
Speaker 4: What about man can correlate like the losing to not having the SETI, you know, catching you know and receiving set.
Speaker 2: I would, I'm glad you brought that up. I wouldn't correlate it to the losing streak. When it comes to the pitching, I would correlate it to the offense. I feel like we all take Dalton Rushing for granted. If you stack up Dalton Rushing and Will Smith's offensive production this year, Rushing has outperformed Will Smith even before he got hurt. You're missing twelve home runs, You're missing an eight hundred ops. You're missing that threat from the left side, and the Dodgers don't really have a threat from the left side outside of Max Munsey and Freddie Freeman, and Freeman is not.
Speaker 1: A threat to hit the ball out of the ballpark.
Speaker 2: Dalton Rushing was, so I feel like, you know, for so much talk about missing Will Smith, which the Dodgers do. Don't get me wrong, he has not been a factor this year. The Dodgers had been winning and had a big lead. Without will Smith, they missed Dalton Rushing and they missed Dalton Rushing's bat.
Speaker 9: Oh, it totally makes sense. But you know, catchers, we're out over season, right, So it's like, you know, I think it's something where where it's like, hey, if you come in fresh, you're gonna be You're gonna be a stut. But if you've been catching one hundred and sixty two games, you're not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it could be like Will Smith is the Blake Snell of catchers, right, he hasn't played all year. Virtually, He's gonna come in and be fresher than any other catcher in baseball. But it's not that easy when you don't play that long, when you don't hit that long. How much rust is Will Smith going to have? We'll have to wait and see. I mean, he was. He came back in the middle of the playoffs. Remember last year he had a broken right hand and he didn't play the rest of the regular season after or that it got injured in September in Pittsburgh or late August, and he started to catch what in the NLDS and he wasn't Will Smith until the World Series, So keep that in mind as well. He's not gonna show up day one and be Will Smith.
Speaker 9: But if you hit a home run in Game seven of the World Series, you're here.
Speaker 1: Yes you are.
Speaker 2: And nobody talks about him enough because he doesn't talk. I mean, we haven't heard from him since he got injured in Pittsburgh, and we never heard from him during the entire offseason. After the parade, he was the guy that hit the go ahead home run. All right, Jeff, great phone.
Speaker 3: Call, thanks a lot, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Will Smith, Dave Roberts said he continues to trend in the right direction back in LA and if all goes well when the Dodgers head back out on the road after Sunday's game against the Pirates, Will Smith will head out on a rehabit and so that's good news as well. Now, like I mentioned earlier about JDP, Hosuay de Paula if Ta, Oscar Hernandez, and Kyle Tucker continued to struggle as we get into September, and the Dodger schedule gets much easier in September than it was in July and August. But there are options outside of calling up JDP. You can move Tommy Edmond to left field if you feel the matchups are better that day, and you could have Key k Hernandez or Miguel Rojas play second base. If you feel like you're missing matchups with Kyle Tucker in the starting lineup, you can have Key k Hernandez play right field. So there are options for the Dodgers. But certainly you know JDP uh, there's no questioning how good he is as a hitter, and like I said earlier, from what I've gathered, it's not it's not completely off the table, but it's not very likely at this point the Dodgers are going to call up their top prospect in jos Way De Paula. Here's another thing. By the way, the Dodgers tonight beat the Rockies seven to six. Eric Lauer wins again. The Dodgers have won eleven of his thirteen games, mostly starts, outside of one where he had an opener in Minnesota. They won that game as well, after he pitched six perfect innings after the opener, and the Dodgers right now are starting to feel better about themselves than they did after that four game series against the Brewers. Andy pa Haz tonight another big night for him. He came up with a couple of big hits last night, three hits for Piz Tonight he was one for five, but a big hit in the first inning to get Freddy Freeman to third base. And so much talk last week about Pi Haz and him not being very good at challenging pitches with the ABS system everybody last week that was the outcry, what's Paw has done?
Speaker 1: He can't challenge anymore? What are they doing? Don't they have a plan?
Speaker 2: Yes, the Dodgers do have a plan, and it's a very obvious one. They want to leave their challenges for their catchers late in the game, and they want to leave their challenges for their hitters late in the game. They don't want to burn their challenges in the first five or six innings unless it's a swing count, a swing situation meaning a big point in time in the game, and if you challenge a strike, it can change the inning. And that's the plan for the Dodgers now. Andy pa has has been very emotional with his challenges and just because there was an outcry last year doesn't mean Dave Roberts all of a sudden said oh, I have to react. No, the Dodgers have a plan and they are well aware that pa has was getting too emotional with his challenges. So I asked Dave Roberts during our managers meet presented by Downy Hunday last week, what is the new rules for Paz and the team when it comes to challenging and the ABS system.
Speaker 6: I think that's fair and we all see it, and it is an emotional decision by Andy in that moment in and at bat. We've talked, you know, at length to all of our players about the leverage and when you should do it, when you don't. You know, every at bat is important, but there's still a risk and a cost for a challenge, and so I think that right now we're going to kind of put the challenges from him on the back burner and do the work in the sense of after games go through what he thought could have been a strike could have been a ball was close, and so he can kind of recalibrate on the strike zone. But and he's had a great year offensively, defensively, and he's a young player who's still getting better each time out. But this is a learning curve for him that we as the coach has got to do a better job and kind of educating them more.
Speaker 2: How pivotal is the ABS going to be in October?
Speaker 6: It's going to be very pivotal, and you got to really lock it in because what you don't want is something like that and irresponsible emotional challenge or non challenge in a leverage spot to cost your game. And so I do think that it's great because it's made umpires better and kind of you know, no one wants to be embarrassed when you miss a ball by you know, a ball strike called by two and a half inches. You know everyone sees it. That doesn't feel good for them. So I think in general it's made them better and ultimately, players, coaches, fans want to get the call right and then it kind of goes into the strategy on when you use those challenges. But you know, this year is going to be different than any other year as far as the ABS, So we just got to be really locked in on our process. When we get to the postseason.
Speaker 2: Can you set the record straight, is it your preference to have both challenges in the last three innings for your catcher and your pitcher or is it for the hitters and pivotal situations.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know what, I just don't think it's hard and fast. I think that you know, you can win or lose a game in the first inning, you know, bases loaded, three, two, and there's a borderline pitch that's called and you know, if you're really certain that it was a ball, but it was called a strike. I think it's worthy of a challenge. So it's hard to kind of put players in that corner. But again, you really got to make sure that you know the squeeze.
Speaker 1: Is worth it.
Speaker 2: All right, there you go. You got it from the manager Dave Roberts. There's no more speculating. He explained that the red light has been put on Andy paj has for now until he gets better awareness of the strike zone and challenging in the ABS. He also outlined the Dodgers' flexible plan and try to explain what they're thinking.
Speaker 1: No hard and fast rules.
Speaker 2: The players just have to be smart about the situation and whether or not it's the time to use that ABS challenge. So there is nowhere else you can get that exclusive answer then right here on Dodger Talk. Thanks to our friends at Downy Hunday for presenting the managers meeting with Dave Roberts every week.
Speaker 1: So there you go.
Speaker 2: You got the exclusive answer from Dave Roberts on what the Dodgers' plan is for the ABS strategy and specifically as it pertains to Andy Pahz.
Speaker 1: So there you go, all right.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow, the Dodgers will look for the sweep against the Rockies. Roki Sasaki will be on the mound for the Dodgers. He's five and five with an ERA of four forty six. He just arrived in Denver today because the Dodgers sports science believe that it will benefit him on the mound tomorrow for not being in the high altitude.
Speaker 1: We'll see if it works.
Speaker 2: He's going up against Kyle Freeland, who's four and ten with an ERA of six twenty seven. Our coverage begins tomorrow at four point thirty first pitch with Rick Monday and Tim Neverriett from Corsfield. Thanks to Colinie back at our Burbank Studios, Thanks to Dwayn McDonald out here at Corsfield in.
Speaker 1: Denver, and thanks to you for listening.
Speaker 2: In case you missed any of the show, you know where to find it the iHeartRadio app also our pregame conversation with Tommy Edmund, who had two doubles tonight, and he also revealed what player he is considering drafting with the number six pick in his fantasy football league. So you can get fantasy football advice from Tommy Edmund as well. Find it on the iHeartRadio app. Make Dodger Talk a preset and you can stream all the Dodger games live on the iHeartRadio app. Once again. The final score tonight the Dodgers defeat the Rockies seven to six.
Speaker 1: Have a great rest of your night.
Speaker 2: Only one hour until Ben Maller upsets everybody on Fox Sports Radio.
Speaker 1: See you so jeer struck on buying Ga