Speaker 1: Fan heading north with the Power Trip at grand View Lodge April thirtieth and May first join us Thursday night for fun and prizes, June and Friday morning for the live broadcast and the initials game with your Stay Today caffean dot com.
Speaker 2: He were grand View, thank xactly. I can't be in the same room with puppy chow. I can't do it. I will eat I will eat it until I'm sick.
Speaker 3: It's fantastic.
Speaker 2: Does she make this herself over there? No, okay's shaking her head now. I would have said, yes, yeah, it's so good.
Speaker 3: You should I did. He should have less my god, kiss each other? Oh thank you?
Speaker 2: What a thing, A nice thing to say. What a beautiful sentiment that was.
Speaker 3: That was very good.
Speaker 2: I will decline, but I appreciate the sentiment as well.
Speaker 3: It's his birthday. I know exactly. He understands the task.
Speaker 2: He doesn't want it, nope, and you know I understand that.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: Here's what's Here's what's about not caring about your birthday? Right When people are like, well, what do you want for your birthday? I want to nap, I want to go to raising canes, and I want to play cards. I agree, which is not just my birthday. That's basically what I want, three hundred and sixty five days a year. Right, Give me a nap, give me chicken fingers, give me some cards, and call it a day.
Speaker 3: Are you doing that today?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: I like celebrating other people and people people are nice enough to me.
Speaker 3: I don't. My birthday isn't a big deal, right, I'm a.
Speaker 4: Space traveler though I've traveled around the Sun forty six times.
Speaker 3: That's way more than Parker.
Speaker 4: I'm way more experience than Parker at space travel have birthday, Thank you very much, Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Birthday cake, his driveway as a cake.
Speaker 5: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Look at that, Gilly.
Speaker 3: I still don't get it. Like there's just no room in the No, I mean there's some room. Can't create some room. He's picking his battles essentially.
Speaker 4: Huh yeah, as a guy that's engaged again, you're gonna have to learn this when Taylor says, Parker parking the drive and you're gonna go.
Speaker 2: But why that doesn't make any sense. You don't just gonna have to take the l You don't say why even what do I say?
Speaker 3: Just say? Okay, you just say okay, you guys say you say we'll make room. It'll be fine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that kind of stinks. You say we're a team and we you know, I'll get to share.
Speaker 3: The Zach Coyles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it sounds like on paper that's how it should be, Zach. But boy, are you an ignorant slot?
Speaker 3: You really are?
Speaker 6: And it doesn't work out like that the first time. The second time is great? Okay, sweet, correctly, this is sweet though. This is why I turned my mic off.
Speaker 3: Fantastic. So my vanity place is Corey because I roll.
Speaker 7: Like you should get an initials plate just.
Speaker 3: To constant promotion.
Speaker 4: Now you just park at Abbot's house so he could constantly see initials game dot com.
Speaker 3: Because he loves it. He's never home, he does.
Speaker 4: His favorite day of this show is Friday, specifically the eight o'clock hour.
Speaker 8: You just love it, Yeah, all right. He also loves the news. This is the news with Chris Hockey. Get that right by the Saint Paul Saints, and I love the.
Speaker 9: Saint Paul Saints so much, and they will be home once again very soon. The twenty eighth of April eleven oh seven game to play the Cubs of Iowa tickets at Saints Baseball dot Com. Don't forget Harry Potter Day coming up Saturday, May second. You get a Harry Potter ticket package, Take the kids, take the whole family.
Speaker 2: Get on down.
Speaker 3: You a Potter guy Parker or not? Never seen it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You never read the books either?
Speaker 7: Really, haven't done the books, haven't done the movies.
Speaker 2: I think I'm jealous of you.
Speaker 9: You will love it, Okay, you and when you and your beloved have your first babies, you guys will watch the series and you will love it together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Taylor's watched them.
Speaker 6: I just have.
Speaker 2: I have not never uh never did it, but everybody says they're good. So but baby, Yeah, mister Crises just clo love the Harry Potter series yet Nope?
Speaker 3: Shot Yet she will? She will?
Speaker 2: It's darlink. When's the new one start?
Speaker 6: I remember, I know we talked about it's this winter? Is so for She'll be seven in July. That's a good age for it.
Speaker 2: How she do with like just a little bit frightened? Like, how would she do with? What was that series used to be that we used to read when we're in school, The Scary goose Bumps Goose bumps. Yes, would she be good, She'll probably be fine. Yeah, I'm sure she'd be fine with too. It gets a little more serious as the show's go to.
Speaker 3: Although, well, let's not get carried away.
Speaker 6: She was afraid to swim in a pool in Hawaii because there was a painting of a dolphin in the bottom.
Speaker 2: I understand a couple of years ago. But yeah, so the same girl who volunteered her dad to go back to Iraq.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I wish I would go back to the war because I told her to clean up after he pardoner.
Speaker 3: What was the last book you read. Ah, that's a great question.
Speaker 10: Oh.
Speaker 7: I read Chris heine book, his uh the Aunt One, his Aunt Book. It was awesome. Yeah, it was really good and you could tell. I mean he's he's fantastic. He's the best. I just love everything that he puts out on social media and all his writing and everything, and then he put a lot of work into that book.
Speaker 2: Would you learn about ants in the book just as you didn't know already?
Speaker 7: Not like too much besides just his upbringing and how you know, difficult it was in Atlanta and how he kind of I don't know, you can tell he's still that normal person, Like he pulls up to the game yesterday or two days ago and the wife beater, and he's got the you know, he's got the classes on the whole bit.
Speaker 3: He's just being himself.
Speaker 7: And I think he's he's very true to his upbringing and the people that are around him. And it's cool to see, like his brothers at every game, his best friend Nick is at every game. They're a big part of the book as well, a big part of his story. And I think just continuing to be himself is something that's important to him and he's been able to do that and provide for his family, which is awesome. Cool Well said, Yeah, and he's fantastic.
Speaker 3: He's a decent ballplayer.
Speaker 2: He figured out.
Speaker 7: He's fun to watch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, seems to seems to figured out.
Speaker 4: His dog's name is Aunt Junior. And can you imagine if Sauce had a new dog and named it Sauce or like Paul Jr.
Speaker 3: We would bury you. Oh that you would obliterate you.
Speaker 4: You named your dog Paul Junior, Meat Sauce Junior. Now it's what an ego maniac. Sauce isn't the worst name for a dog. Meat sauce Junior would be a nightmare. Yeah, that's sounds like a Paul the second. Yeah, what about Paul. Yeah that's good. Actually, meat sauce Junior I recently ordered. I was at this place in Italy. Jean Luca was my chef and maybe the best homemade meat loaf I've ever had in my life. It was unbelievable.
Speaker 2: I took a picture with him and I posted it on social media.
Speaker 3: Wait you you posted about it. We had the guy on, We had the chef on about an hour.
Speaker 2: I like to call him be Tea Bob.
Speaker 3: Best meal in my life.
Speaker 2: Met underrated it. Throw a look at it's going properly?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so good?
Speaker 2: It can it can it can go wrong. It can definitely go wrong. But could you have it when you were in Italy?
Speaker 3: Just a couple not have any?
Speaker 7: When I was in Italy, I didn't think to have meat loaf.
Speaker 3: Over there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I messed up all your meat. Besides you, I had a lot of options to choose from on the menu.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, they got a lot of bread there, hosses and breads. Listen, we got a very special guest, Mark Moist to calling next. A couple of goose stories for here.
Speaker 9: A study says Nevada residents are this is the most shocking study of bread uh. Nevada residents are the most addicted to gambling across the country. That's according to a new wallet hub report, which is the state's most addicted to gambling based off of factors such as gambling friendliness, the number of those with gambling problems, the number of those seeking treatment for gambling addiction.
Speaker 2: Utah was second, Minnesota third. Because a one guy, I.
Speaker 6: Think there are slot machines in grocery stores in Nevada.
Speaker 2: I know there aren't convenience stores gas stations pull it that I don't have to.
Speaker 11: Go in there.
Speaker 3: I'd go in there to grab a red Bull or three of them for whatever.
Speaker 4: I'd be like, it makes the most sense that Nevada has the most problem gamblers. It's like, where do you find the most alcoholics in a bar?
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course that's where you go. That's where the booze is, and that's where the gambling.
Speaker 2: Go about having the the the one armed bandits at the gas stations, though, is after you lose your life savings, you walk out and just cover yourself in ghastline.
Speaker 3: Reenact, I wish you were here else right, yes, correct, that's all.
Speaker 9: The Jeopardy universe is expanding. A new sports edition of the show is now in the works for Disney Plus and Hulu and ESPN. Jeopardy will feature ESPN talent playing for charities of their choice with a chance to win five hundred thousand dollars as a grand prize. Monday night football broadcaster Yo Buck is that to host the series.
Speaker 2: I'm a little surprised they didn't do this a long time ago.
Speaker 4: They expand the universe because you know, Colin Joes does the pop culture Jeopardy.
Speaker 2: Joe Buck's now going to do the sports version.
Speaker 4: I'm a little surprised Jeopardy didn't think of this a long time ago because no offense to Jeopardy. But again, as I'm watching this guy, Jamie Ding just win every freaking days.
Speaker 3: He's a machine.
Speaker 4: He's getting stuff that ninety nine percent of the public has no chance at getting rights.
Speaker 2: It's like, man, this is just next level. It's like, how does this guy know all this stuff?
Speaker 4: So you can sit there and go all right, I got like eight questions right today and he got forty seven. Yeah, so you offer a pop culture version, and it's like, well cool, now we can start getting a lot of these. We would probably do pretty well if the sports versions. And I'm surprised they didn't make it more like consumable for the rest of us a long time ago, especially with all these streaming options.
Speaker 6: Well, is there a I feel like I saw a commercial during Jeopardy where there's going to be in bars now I think I.
Speaker 2: Saw so you're thinking of initials game live dot com.
Speaker 3: That's where I was. But I think there are going to be I think in Florida. Yes, smart of that. What took him so long?
Speaker 1: Well, they had that Sports Jeopardy with Dan Patrick like ten, twelve, fifteen years ago they.
Speaker 4: Did Yeah, stump the schwab back in the day case sports. If you like sports, sports trivia shows are awesome.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, also awesome.
Speaker 9: Motorcycles jumping over the Caesars Fountain and it's coming back once again, and motorcycles will jump over the fountain at Caesars Palace, the stunt that was made famous by Evel Knievel in sixty seven.
Speaker 3: Vendor Rhoades, both of them have correct.
Speaker 9: That's correct, yea yesterday, Clark County Commissioners approved the plimilary preliminary event details for the May seventeenth stunt. If all goes according to plan, it'll be performed by Colby Raja as part of a promotion for om I, a day club.
Speaker 4: All right, let's all be honest. Let's say you're in Vegas on May seventeenth. Do you walk down and watch it?
Speaker 3: Yes? One hundred thousand persons.
Speaker 2: I've told you guys this before. I saw Robbie Knievel at the Hoosier Dome jump I think thirteen school buses and successfully, Yeah, he made it. That was Evil's son, Robbie, And I was scared to death for him, really scared to it was so much far was it packed?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 9: It was during a like a some kind of monster truck show or something like that, and he had to start outside the arena and came come into the arena and hit the jump and jump those things.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 6: Hope's walking across to you or something.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen, what's going on. I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story.
Speaker 4: Sure, we've been to Vegas thousands of times, so we're experts. We know what we're talking about, but not most recently. You were just there, Parker, and this is one of your first like full blown Vegas experiences, right, because every time you said you have been there in the past, very didn't do Vegas. So this was the first time you ever quote truly done Vegas. Yeah, your thoughts, I'm still recovering.
Speaker 3: Yeah, best ever.
Speaker 7: It's it's one of the most interesting places I've ever seen. Like you dis liked the highlights, well, I mean there's a lot of highlights. We did Omnia Nightclub, which was really really fun. My buddy's really big into like the disco DJ stuff, so Zed was performing and he didn't even he didn't even get on stage until one thirty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we did.
Speaker 7: We did eat it in obou before before the concert nightclub, and it was fantastic And we're sitting there and Zed was at the table behind us, which was just unbelievable. The ten million on Instagram whatever. He has a huge DJ and just a normal dude. We're talking to him, chatting him up, We're like, hey, we'll see it. You're set tonight, and so that was probably one of the highlights. Low Lights is just consistently losing money, on the blackjack table and hitting different casinos trying to win.
Speaker 3: But we will show you the way.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I just I need to have guidance I have. I had no guidance. I went in there raw and just had nothing, had nothing going.
Speaker 3: You can be Luke Skywalker.
Speaker 2: I will be Obi one Kenobi, and I will show you the road.
Speaker 7: Let's go, let's do it. But no, it's it's a it's an unbelievable place. But they say, like tourisms down like thirty percent or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, until we go back.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we'll take care of the lifted spirits. But yeah, it was unbelievable and it was great to have all my buddies there. And where'd you stay? We stayed off the strip in an airbnb. We had like thirteen guys, so but we were five minutes off the strip. Was really easy to get back and forth, and we just spent all day hanging out.
Speaker 3: It was great. It was fantastic, right, well done. How many days toured well done?
Speaker 7: Got their Thursday night and we left Sunday morning, So.
Speaker 5: That's a good.
Speaker 3: That's kind of perfect. That's about right.
Speaker 7: At the casino Thursday night, all day, Saturday, all day yep, Friday, and yeah, all right, we were good to go solid, lost enough money to fly home.
Speaker 3: Did you tell Taylor that? Did you use a ten percent rule? I did not?
Speaker 4: Oh draft again, come on, it's not our money yet. Oh so you just didn't tell her at all?
Speaker 3: I know I told her.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I told that how much I lost? Still would have said the ten percent rule? Then, you know it's your money.
Speaker 7: I know. I thought about it, and then I was like, what the heck?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well good for you man. Honesty's key, right, thank you for thank you for your honesty. You're welcome again. We're going to teach you the ropes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the ten percent rule is crucial, uh, Martin moystshoe After this, This is the Power to Money show.
Speaker 3: On the fan.
Speaker 1: Don't miss the Miller Lite Vikings Draft Party at us Bank Stadium this Thursday. Catch all of the first round action with us all night long, plus meeting greats with current players and legends, and your shot at tons of prizes. Tickets at Vikings dot com slash Draft Party.
Speaker 2: Thanks zach O.
Speaker 9: Speaking of draft, it's the day everybody's been waiting for. We were trying to set this up thanks to our friend Mike Musman, he got it done force. We finally tracked him down. But it's time to get on the phone with our draft expert. And I know you guys are excited, so I don't have to tell you, but this this big Martin moist to you.
Speaker 2: Everybody's favorite to tell.
Speaker 3: You is on. Let's go. The draft is tomorrow. The Viking Slady to pick eighteen sauce.
Speaker 2: This is your wheelhouse, take it away, absolutely love it.
Speaker 3: Hey Martin, how are you. It's Paul Lambert from Cafe An Hello, Hey Mark.
Speaker 11: Radio. Yes, sir, is that the Matesaaul Lamber?
Speaker 3: Yes, it is, sir.
Speaker 11: Good to see. Good to talk to you guys. Thank you, ye.
Speaker 3: Thanks stan Uh you are excuse me, I'm I'm a little choked up by talking.
Speaker 11: To Okay, you're gonna be all right there, big boy.
Speaker 3: Well normally you're mean to me, and you haven't been mean to He just told you, big boy. Yeah, that's okay.
Speaker 11: I'm sorry. I don't know. I'm trying to be a little nice. I got a new job and I'm no longer in the prison. I'm no longer in the slammer, no longer in the koochie crash, pad no longer. Ne're no longer in big bad Billy leading but to the outside. Longer in the House of Many Husbands. No longer in the motil I'm out of jail now, job.
Speaker 3: What's your real How.
Speaker 6: Difficult is it to break down film and project the draft when you're in the joint?
Speaker 11: It ain't easy? Who's this what I'm talking to do right now?
Speaker 3: My name is John.
Speaker 11: Oh, you're the Vietnam Beteran.
Speaker 3: Yes, yep?
Speaker 11: Is that great? It's really honored to talk you. It's not easy to break down film when you're being made love to. It's hard to see around. It's hard to see around the large set of hips to the television screen. You know what I'm saying? My god, hello there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so do you have actual draft questions? We have them on because we want to learn about prospects.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, so the first pick is obviously you need.
Speaker 11: To ben like to sit. It's just burday. I gotta make this quick more because we got to make a quick let out.
Speaker 3: Uh, the first pick is going to be Fernando Mendoza.
Speaker 12: But when you and I were texting yesterday, you think somebody else should go number one to the Raiders.
Speaker 11: I didn't say that. I'm just telling you I got some real expert picks for you here. I've been doing my job. I got a new job here at iHeartMedia HR department down in San Antonio. But in the meantime, when I'm not doing HR for iHeartMedia, I'm also researching NFL draft picks. Would you like to hear who my number one draft picks are to be picked up in this NFL draft? Hello?
Speaker 2: Of course, yeah, overall fantastic.
Speaker 11: Here's the number one guy that I would take car are you now? Please now tell me a favorite. The last year, when I was in the Happy House Cow, I did go on in the UKFA dot com and look around a little bit, and I saw that you misall fall number were the one who was posting my list of draft picks. I was yet and I noticed that even though you got that giant head of years, that might not be a brain of any kind in that body years because the spelling was terrible. So the first thing I'm gonna do this year, and I'm going to tell you how to spell the player's name so you actually get it right this time, and then I'll tell you the player's name. But are you ready to write this down? Do you have a pen? Do you have a piece of paper? Do you know how to spell all?
Speaker 3: Because I can't carpel tunnel.
Speaker 11: That doesn't surpribe me a bit. Okay, you're ready for this, yes, sir, Wide receiver. Okay, last name r I B T I C K L E R oh Yeah, wide receiver name rock Ribler a deep threat, a very very deep threat at wide receiver. Somebody you got to keep his name and then becoming to you. This kid can get in their name Roco rib Tickler. It's painful watch this kid get after what he does for a living good name to keep in their name Roco rip.
Speaker 3: He only operates in the slot correct.
Speaker 11: Only in the slot under deep. It's fateful.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine if tomorrow night, Paul Allen, a noted rib tickler, has to call the name of Rocko rib Tickler.
Speaker 3: That would be unbelievable.
Speaker 6: But see one tickle her ribs from the outside, the other from the incorrect but still same name, same game.
Speaker 3: That is uh. Good to hear you, Corey Ye, thanks Martin.
Speaker 11: It's your birthday then.
Speaker 3: It is uh.
Speaker 2: But I don't need anything from you. I'm just happy you're out of jail.
Speaker 11: Well, let me tell you it's good. I got I got a little package for you in the mail HR department here and I heart medius kind of you right now? Do you want another player's name?
Speaker 4: I didn't know we had an HR department, so like, not only am I happy that you've got a job, I'm just happy that we actually have HR because I've had a lot of complaints over the years, and I would like to start finding them.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's just you, it's a it's just me down here, and I got a oh, oh my god.
Speaker 11: Hold on, I got a call coming through right now. Hello. Yes, is iHeart Radio HR department? Ah, ma'am, Yes, do you work for iHeart Radios? Yeah, we've gotten major complaints about him many times. Just right, right thing, right now, and save the pictures that he sent you. Okay, thank you, absolutely, Okay. I gotta get back to my bed. Okay, good guys, we got to complain about another m Rosen. You might be familiar with them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I heard of them. Yeah, we have.
Speaker 11: That's killing you guys.
Speaker 3: In name No, I want to know what more names from you.
Speaker 11: I got a fullback last name spelled h O N O R B A c H.
Speaker 3: Do that again? What h O N O R yep B A c H got it?
Speaker 11: First name Fhoenisee. A full back name Foie Honor back right at the goal line. He does the thirty work. You'll get her in there back.
Speaker 3: You think a fullback is going to be the number one pick?
Speaker 11: I said he's a great pick. I didn't say he's coming to the number one pick. My god, hard to talk to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Do they run the touch push?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 11: They can? They can't You You know about who that who that don't going to be there?
Speaker 3: The name is Parker Fox here, Oh Parker Fox.
Speaker 11: I think I'm gonna make your in prison.
Speaker 3: Didn't you see me? Will you said that name one more time?
Speaker 11: His name is Phoinis Honor back?
Speaker 3: All right, thank you.
Speaker 11: I got another guy for you right here. I'm gonna get through some d kind of quick. I got a defensive tackle for you. Last name is spelled why you are.
Speaker 3: D U t T.
Speaker 11: A very aggressive defensive tackle by the name of Rip. You're by.
Speaker 3: Definitely, yeah, definitely.
Speaker 11: But there's no doubt about it. I got I got some more ron I got I got Let me tell you right now, I got a wide receiver that nobody else is talking about. I can't believe nobody's talking about this guy wide receiver. You're gonna love him, okay. I doesn't play well in the wet conditions, all right, but if it's dry, he loves it. Last name d A F F O R T l A Y. Are you spelling it? Do you figure it out for me? I've got to figure it out me, Yes, sir, d A F F O R T l A Y.
Speaker 3: What's his first wide receiver?
Speaker 11: Wide receiver by the name of Skip the four play? Skip the four play wide receiver doesn't like to play in the wet conditions, No, sauce.
Speaker 4: I know you're a giant NFL draft expert, just like Martin Moystchew. You've been telling me to skip Daffer play for years, so you've been all over this for a long time. Yeah, this is probably one of the best prospects he's ever told us, right he last patience though, Yeah he does. Yeah, well done, Martin, Thank somebody.
Speaker 3: You're very.
Speaker 11: I got another one for you, another for you. Yeah, this is a nose guard. Actually, they created a special position for him there in New Mexico State where he played. It was actually they called him a face guard. That is what they called him.
Speaker 3: Last name Sauce are.
Speaker 11: S c E n T. Yeah, no, boy, nose tackle by the name of Cage. Get right in there. I't gonna let you get right in there. Get his nose dirty. He't afraid to get a little dirt on his nose, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, say that name again.
Speaker 11: Gage. God, you're so stupid. It's hard talking to him. Guys, how do you work with this gentleman gage person? I think you say it? Say it percent gage percent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'd be a great pick.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he can really sniff out the hard count YEP.
Speaker 11: Oh no, I was HR department.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna file a complaint.
Speaker 11: Oh this sounds like a birthday boy. Go ahead, Yeah, we got what's going on.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: I've been essentially for the last twenty years just physically and emotionally worn down by a fellow employee, and I was wondering if I could finally complain.
Speaker 11: Well, please, I'll get a pit in the paper. You go right ahead. Who's Who's Who's who? Honey?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Meat Sauce Paul Lambert what.
Speaker 11: Oh? Yeah, I got him on the other line.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he's he's just oh he's killing me slowly with his song. No, No, that's that's am Rosen and.
Speaker 2: He and.
Speaker 11: Did you hear about skip to four players?
Speaker 4: I heard?
Speaker 3: I heard about that. Yeah, I'm not. I don't want to file a complaint against Skip. I don't know yet.
Speaker 11: What about rip your Butt?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And finniche I've heard all the names?
Speaker 11: Do you have you heard about? Have you heard about this player from b YU? You heard about him? Okay, you don't know about you got it?
Speaker 3: What's his name? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: What position?
Speaker 11: He's filthy? Yeah, filthy they call him. They call him the snail trail?
Speaker 3: Is he that slow?
Speaker 11: Very very slow, leaves a trail everywhere he goes on position? Here's some other names.
Speaker 6: Playing his future prospect though in a few years, give me all the he's going to be amazing.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we got some other player. I'm stunned. Throw some things actually real quick, nack at hand because I got a lot of calls coming in about this m Rosen guy. Yeah, from all over the globe. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 11: Who's calling?
Speaker 3: This is Sean?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm sorry, go ahead, Oh my phone keeps ringing. Guys, I'm sorry, I'm trying to do a phone radio interview here about the re nflro Go ahead, Hello.
Speaker 3: Getting prayed.
Speaker 11: Just Wade blaster Hole?
Speaker 5: Hang on?
Speaker 11: Who Wade blaster Hole?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I don't think so he doesn't work here.
Speaker 11: Hold on, guys, I got another prospect on the phone. Has this duke Beef Hammer? Hold on? I got a call coming in from Slam your step mom, Sam Plan?
Speaker 3: Why are these prospects hit? Somebody's first name is Slam. What's wrong with that? Not bad?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 11: What's wrong with the name Slam?
Speaker 3: Nothing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, your first name is Sauce.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good point.
Speaker 11: It's this could be the first year ever the two cousins go in the first round. I talked to you guys. I take guys a little bit about rip your butt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember that was like five minutes ago.
Speaker 11: But he's got a cousin born up right down the street from him. There's some question about who the mother is and who the father is. But his cousin's name is ripped tenis.
Speaker 3: So same first name, different last name because their cousins. Yeah, makes sense. What's the time again, RiPP, I'm right.
Speaker 11: Tell me why?
Speaker 2: You know that's why I fouled the complaint. I can't deal with this anymore.
Speaker 3: I'm just taking tail notes.
Speaker 11: It's T A Y and I is ripenous. How hard is it to understand? It's not you want to spell this one, and I don't think you're gonna be able to find this one anywhere. Go ahead, Kip Clitterish.
Speaker 3: That's not even Martin.
Speaker 11: Last name C L I T T E R I S A.
Speaker 2: That's guys, A.
Speaker 3: Small school, Yeah, tough to find.
Speaker 11: He goes to, uh the University of Pink, of course, the nickname for that school, as you guys well know. I'm sure you got the T shirts, the little men in the boat yep, glitters?
Speaker 3: What position?
Speaker 11: Say that? Name? Hello? Who's calling hello? Go ahead?
Speaker 4: All the women that work in the sales department for iHeart Minneapolis was like the file and complain about one of the on air members.
Speaker 11: Hold on, I'll take down their names again, but I keep telling him I'll call him back. Hold on, Hi, Rex Pounding Brown? Who is a player by the name of Rex Pounding Brown? Oh? Is this Randy Rumblecrotch?
Speaker 3: Do you have any other questions?
Speaker 11: Hold on? I'm sorry, is this.
Speaker 3: Wade Blaster whole you already mentioned? Wade.
Speaker 11: He ain't called me a while. Why I can't keep checking his stupid names.
Speaker 3: Of prospects calling him up before.
Speaker 11: A chicken by the name of Moose nugglin.
Speaker 3: On.
Speaker 11: People love the shape he's in only only positive? Is only negative about moose nuggling? He never looks comfortable.
Speaker 3: Hey, Martin, will you give us your best prospect?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 11: For sure? Do you what me do?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 3: Give us your best amount of names?
Speaker 11: About to make one up for you?
Speaker 3: Give us your best prospect?
Speaker 11: All right, I'll give him the best prospect. Did I tell you about issues? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You're not.
Speaker 11: Tell you about? Tell you about?
Speaker 2: What about?
Speaker 3: Have you told us about?
Speaker 11: This is a real one.
Speaker 3: I get two quarterbacks, okay.
Speaker 11: One of them comes from a long pedigree of quarterbacks. You might have heard of Major apple White. Remember that name his youngest son, a quarterback by the name of Major meat Whistle, Major apple White's youngest son.
Speaker 3: Yep, you can really major you Yeah?
Speaker 11: And then a prospect. A lot of people say smells. I doesn't. I didn't like it. You got a bad smell to them to.
Speaker 3: Say careful last name t U R D.
Speaker 11: Excuse me, I guess I'm in my throat It's like I'm back in the slammer, back in the coochie crashpad, back in the house of many husbands.
Speaker 3: He's for like ten years.
Speaker 5: Where's just coming road?
Speaker 11: My name to U R D yep C U T T O r E yep. Quarterback by the name of Ted turk Cutur. Yeah, all right, gods, I canna get back to my real tip. I got a lot of ladies call him from all over Italy. For some reason, Italy, I heard media Italy is getting all kinds of complaints today about an older gentleman who keeps flopping it out.
Speaker 3: My god, Martin, thanks Martin.
Speaker 11: Process right, you guys about rob Rick.
Speaker 13: That was the first name fifteen minutes ago. See, I'm all right, brilliant. We break it down like no other.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So a man who has spent significant time in prison, who is number one hobby is coming up with filthy, filthy, fake football player name. I don't think Martin truly has named one player that's ever existed. I think he's lied to us for ten years. I don't think any of those are real people. So he's spent time in prison.
Speaker 2: Where's the Where's he? Where do you spend time at.
Speaker 4: Spent a lot of years in prison lying to us, making up fake, filthy names, and he now works at iHeart Radio.
Speaker 3: He works in the HR department.
Speaker 4: He's the only one that was the that was the best of the best, that was the best person we could find. We'll run higher right out of prison too, not like, hey, get your feet set and apply in a year or two. It was just we need somebody get down to San Antonio as quickly as possible fresh out.
Speaker 2: I missed him.
Speaker 4: How was he?
Speaker 2: Was he good this year? I completely missed it. I was doing some work.
Speaker 3: He wait hard again?
Speaker 4: This is he never actually said who the Viking should pay. He gave us a lot of prospects. But man, I'm I don't have any clarity for pick eighteen.
Speaker 2: You don't he didn't Did he mention you guys? Did he mention that player tenis?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Fike should take that nose tackle or actually he was a face tackle. I think there's a new position this year, Gage Herson, Yeah, yeah, can really smiff out the heart.
Speaker 11: Well.
Speaker 3: Do you think rob was taking notes listening?
Speaker 2: I'm sure he was Robber or Robski. I only you're talking about Rock.
Speaker 5: I think I should find that that Kip guy. Yeah, oh yeah, if they can, they can.
Speaker 3: Would you say his last name for me?
Speaker 2: Because I don't think I should say it again. I mean I don't think it should be said again.
Speaker 5: I need a work or another ten years before I could.
Speaker 2: Well, there's gonna be a spot open up.
Speaker 11: Here pretty quick.
Speaker 4: Major and Major apple White had a son who named him Major but has a different last name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's the New Age.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, Hey man, you never know, maybe it was a you know, stepdad kind of a situation.
Speaker 3: Knows. Johnny k you're the best dude. Welcome guys.
Speaker 2: Are you headed to the no Cooochie crash Bad?
Speaker 6: Nope, I'm going to Palm Beach spech at a pretty pretty awesome place.
Speaker 5: Let's go.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you might have heard of it called mar Alago. Are you really there's a veterans fundraiser there, no kidding, But we have to go through all the security program calls because it's a secret service type.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Wow.
Speaker 6: So helping raise helping raise money for United Heroes League down there.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be awesome, great organization. But in the.
Speaker 6: Meantime, every once should go to my website, John Creessel dot com My new demo reel is up.
Speaker 3: I just posted it this morning, so check that out. John Creessel dot com. I love you guys, bike He's news in a second.
Speaker 2: More with Parker Fox and the rest of the Power Trae Morning show on the Fan Welcome back, You're home of all the sports that matter.
Speaker 8: An NFL Draft The Fan, Bones, Bones, the Bones and Bones played way better in Game two.
Speaker 7: Yeah, harder, way better. Busy everybody did. Yeah, man, it was more fun to watch. Well, not the first quarter, but the three quarters, after the second quarter and beyond.
Speaker 3: We loved it.
Speaker 2: The Wolves do a little and other sports toos. I go with you.
Speaker 11: Sure sports Time for Vikings news on the Power Trip, presented by Joe.
Speaker 2: It's a little old news now, but koc did do his pre draft press conference and I have a little bit of audio for you if you're wondering about what they're doing down there at I almost called it Winter Park t c O t c O. Now they're doing phase one workouts. What's that mean?
Speaker 10: The initial phase is really the guys will throw a little bit on their own, but we're as coaches, were not allowed to be there until we get to the phase two settings. So they'll do some of that, you know, light throwing at the end of a couple of the workouts, just to kind of get on a little bit. But we really I'm a big believer in the first few days, the first couple of days this week for sure, you know, kind of a welcome and an intro and just laying out some of what we're hoping to accomplish during these nine weeks.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Man, it all begins, let's go. Yeah, what about Jonathan Grenard.
Speaker 10: I had a conversation with him last week. You know, we're trying to keep our conversations and dialogue going. I have such a good relationship with Jonathan. He's been so impactful on me personally, one of our leaders. He knows exactly how I feel about him, how we feel about him as an organization, and I'll continue to have that ongoing dialogue as we move forward. It's been good, and I think Jonathan's really respected at least the point of view that our dialogue brings and the clarity, and he knows that I'm always a phone call away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, heck yeah.
Speaker 4: The Charlie Pooth that does one call away at the right the right one, yes, right, that go.
Speaker 3: Yes, you wanted that team Pootho, Yeah, I think mosture as. Yeah, I'm gonna be bummed if we lose Grenard. I don't want him to get traded.
Speaker 2: He's the best.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's awesome.
Speaker 9: I just I mean, I know it's and I know Dallas, you know, and all that stuff. But it'd be hard to replace him, yeah, with somebody that'll equal his talent in any way.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it'll be interesting because the other rubyin Bain is the one Miami defensive end, and then the other one is also going to be a top twenty five pick. If he gets all the way down to Philly and they take him, that would probably kill off this rumor. But uh yeah, man, it's gonna be interesting because they have that fifteen ninth I think overall pick in the second round that on Friday that might be used to trade.
Speaker 3: For Grenard, depending on what happens with them in the first round. That's not enough. That sucks that not even for Peter Riddler whatever his name is.
Speaker 14: No, you can't say the other guy's name anymore. Peter Riddler, Peter Riddler. Yeah, he's a badman reference, you know. Like in the third round, they might take uh me, Pam penguin, Pam pan? Are you saying Pam or pan pan?
Speaker 3: Sound like you said Pam.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, you can come up with any fake name on the planet, and you picked a female's name.
Speaker 3: Pam isn't it is? But not in this case? So this is what is PAM short for?
Speaker 2: In this case, she's short for lunch.
Speaker 3: Pam penguin is short for Pam penguins. So you shortened the last name.
Speaker 2: That's a really cool technic.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: But the first name is Pam p Am. Yeah, it's named after his grandma and her name was Pamela.
Speaker 3: What's the number to HR again? I don't know, Martin. I think hung up. Marton's God, man, I can't take this anymore.
Speaker 2: Mark Craig has his mock draft. He's got his take in at number eighteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Peter Schreger of ESPN, now he had his mock draft out and he has us taking nam in as well.
Speaker 3: You seem bored with that. I am very bored. We need a safety. What are you talking about? What's wrong with that?
Speaker 2: What is your problem? One of the two or three best safeties in the draft. Let's go what's wrong with that.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think, uh, I think you can find value in the second or third round with the safety.
Speaker 3: I think you whoa whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa.
Speaker 4: Aren't you the guy that will forever be mad that cozy pass on Hamilton and try to get a safety by trading back and worrying about safety later?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got there.
Speaker 4: What about just taking the best safety that's on the board and not getting cute of it?
Speaker 3: Well, what happened when they took the second best safety on the board. It got him fired.
Speaker 2: We missed on Gregory Girthy Base Jesus the center.
Speaker 3: Either have Pam penguins or Pam penguins. Where did what did you say? Base? Base go to college?
Speaker 2: Where do you go to college?
Speaker 9: Is?
Speaker 2: Are you asking? You talking to me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He went to a U see a lot of Greggs.
Speaker 3: Railing. I'm glad Martin said you as no ites he did. Yeah.
Speaker 9: What about the fact that he has in round three as has taken Jaid Darien Price out of Notre Dame.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I think I think he'll go higher than that. I think, uh, he could go as high as the Seahawks pick at thirty two.
Speaker 2: Because people are concerned about the Achilles. I didn't know he hadn't the case he toured is well back. Yeah, but Achelus it was.
Speaker 3: A while back.
Speaker 2: Yea, I don't know anyway. Yeah, so there you go. I'm excited.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Same, it's going to be great. It's going to be great.
Speaker 4: So but you don't Wantenmen I don't know. I don't know necessary that I don't want him. I think I lost him for the weeks. I thought you were super high on it.
Speaker 12: I think I'm just bored with it. I think I'm just bored with Like every mock draft has that. A good U A good source of mine, says that Nnaman might be the pick if they moved back. They might not take him at eighteen, but if they moved back, he might be their target.
Speaker 2: I could tell he was getting bored with it, Corey. That's why I booked.
Speaker 3: We needed new names.
Speaker 2: I don't think I thought it would get in fired up, but it just didn't. Just didn't.
Speaker 3: What's the uh, what's the one guy? Girthy Bass? Yeah yeah, I'd take him over.
Speaker 4: So you love mock drafts, love, but if somebody gets mocked too much to your team, you're bored if it's the actual pick. So if the mock drafts are correct over and over and over again, Yep, that's super boring.
Speaker 12: I think it's just boring that like the guy that they like, they need defensive tackle really badly, right, the Kenyan Sadik tight end. If he I mean, I think he might be there because a lot of people are saying the one roadblock of getting him down to eighteen would be the Ravens to pick fourteen.
Speaker 3: I think they're going to take the offensive guard out of Penn State. I tried to.
Speaker 12: I watched like a ten minute video on how to pronounce his name because I think he's going to be my pick.
Speaker 3: And what's his name? It's I have vague ione. I think that's pretty close.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you watched a ten minute video on how to pronounce it. I got video.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Well, I wanted to be I wanted it to be correct because watch the video, ID process the information correct.
Speaker 4: There's two different things, comprehension and paying attention. I don't have either of those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got to pick somebody simple to say, like Duke Beef Hammer.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I'd be great if they took Duke Beef Hamer. But it's gonna be fun. Man, I can't wait. The mock draft.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow is always fun. I'm glad I'm a part of that. Yeah, but why don't we need a safety though? That's what back to the question from a minute ago. I think they do, but I think safety big time. But I think there's one from LSU. I think it's aj Halsey. He might be available in the second or third round. There's this Arizona safety that everybody really loves. It'll be available in the second or third round.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 12: There might be some other surprises there at eighteen, and they might realize that, like if they have a B plus grade on Theeneman, a B grade in the third round might be more valuable, Like you know what I mean, Like there might be somebody at eighteen that they're like, sure, we might pass on Theneman, but we can get basically what we think is the same value in the third round.
Speaker 9: I just think people they get like kind of like he's saying about being bored, you know, I think people get so interested.
Speaker 2: In taking an.
Speaker 9: Alternative, like hey, I said this guy's name and he did get picked, that they start they stop going to the obvious pick.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 9: I bet Theenemon is going to end up being the guy that everybody's like that. That guy was a Why did anybody pass on him? He was an obvious stud.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you might be right, but I hope.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 4: There's also a lot of steam that if the Dallas Cowboys stay at twelve, they might take it.
Speaker 2: They're going to trade both their picks and move up into the.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, maybe, but it's going to be fun man, And a lot of people think that Jeremiah Love is now going to.
Speaker 3: Go third to the Cardinals.
Speaker 2: What about rib Tickler?
Speaker 13: Rib Tickler is off the board for a lot of teams. What about Pam Penguins round value at fast?
Speaker 2: All right, we're gonna talk basketball and hockey when we come back.
Speaker 3: How about that? Yeah, your squad got it back in this gentlemen, sweet all right? Fan five in a second with partner Fox. This is the powers you wanting too on