Speaker 1: Super duper.
Speaker 2: That's nice. Might a goo nito gay?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Boy, that is good.
Speaker 4: It is the twenty seventh day of May twenty twenty sixth. Good morning everybody. It's Wednesday, and welcome to the Partrip Morning Show. Here's your Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 4: It's a wild Wednesday. No, it's not wacky. I guess wacky Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Who knows.
Speaker 4: Here's the Partrip Morning Show. Ladies and Gentlemen. Comedy A little bit later, Parker Fox and a cast on thousands, Jim Gaffigan, some comedy on a Wednesday morning. Come on in now, I'm glad you're here.
Speaker 5: Last summer we did our first big family vacation. Well I should clarify. We went to Disney. Now, if you haven't been to Disney as an adult, just imagine you're standing in line at the DMV.
Speaker 1: And that's it.
Speaker 5: Actually it was Orlando in July, so it's kind of like standing in line on the surface of the sun.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't wait do that? Storre.
Speaker 5: When you were a kid, you'd go on vacation, you'd be like, why is dad always in a bad mood?
Speaker 1: Now I understand?
Speaker 5: How can I spend an enormous amount of money, be uncomfortable and listen to my children complain and whin Disney, I did figure out what makes Disney truly magical though. You can walk around for twelve hours and still gain weight. I know it's one hundred and ten out here, but these fries taste great. We eat, you know, because we want to have a good time. Really, that's all. A vacation is just us eating in a place we've never been.
Speaker 1: Why don't we eat something? Then we'll go and get some deep.
Speaker 5: Then we'll see that thing we're supposed to see.
Speaker 1: They probably got a snack bar there.
Speaker 5: Right after that, we should probably get something to eat though, and then we'll eat something.
Speaker 1: Sweet and beat us on your side. You here the distance.
Speaker 4: Unders this Stride.
Speaker 6: Poverty Morning Show, Wednesday, May twenty six.
Speaker 1: I'm Corey co.
Speaker 6: That's Chris Hockey, that's meat sauce. There's Zachary Halberson and Bonus John Kriesel on a Wednesday Good morning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, good board it look at that guy.
Speaker 6: We're gonna be at Treasure Island on Friday actually tomorrow night as well Tomorrow night and Friday morning. But so we're like, hey, why don't we just swap this thing out and John joined us today.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, Hello, hello, you look like you got some sun. I did. Yeah, we're outside. What is that like?
Speaker 7: It's wonderful this game from Fork Snelling, because I was there for I don't know. We put in a good four or five hours. All stopped in with Louis to pay respects to the fellas and yeah, beautiful day out there.
Speaker 1: A billion degrees lovely. It was lovely.
Speaker 7: Sure, you just got to be prepared for it, yes, sir, And it beats winter for sure.
Speaker 6: I know you disagree these I don't care. I'm indoors either way. These these two wanted to snow.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean crazy, that's a slide overstatement.
Speaker 8: We just want preseason football time.
Speaker 4: I want football every day I want. And also, man, I love riding my motorcycle. But let me tell you, you're gonna sit in traffic. You're gonna have an undercarriage that nobody wants anything to do with.
Speaker 1: Yeh.
Speaker 4: By the time I got the muslust thing last night, I was so swampy. I wanted to jump in the river and float away forever.
Speaker 7: I always wonder that too. It's got to be uncomfortable too, because you have to keep that thing up right.
Speaker 4: And you're yeah, and guess what's right between your.
Speaker 1: Legs hammer, Yeah, your big.
Speaker 4: Yes, a very warm motor and right beside your legs a very very hot pipe. Yeah, and so you're just one big ball of heat. It's cool when you're riding along man, right along, right along man, when you're sitting in traffic like I was last night.
Speaker 6: So maybe not ideal to be driving to an event on a motorcycle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I mean, I'm just being a whiney bee. You know, it's but yeah, it's it's hot, but it's cool whatever.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 6: So I walk in and two people say your guy was here for like ten minutes, and I go, well, which, I go, that could be either one of my guys?
Speaker 1: Which one?
Speaker 6: They go, Sauce was here fifteen minutes tops, and I go, okay, that sounds about right.
Speaker 9: He did it.
Speaker 1: They said between ten and fifteen minutes. They said, you got two.
Speaker 6: Pieces of pizza and left, Yes, correct, sounds about rights.
Speaker 2: One piece of pizza, one outstanding.
Speaker 8: I had a half of a diet coke and I Mike, I look at Muss and I'm like, Muss, love you. I'm pulling a hockey, and he goes, you do that, and they tapped me on the chest and I left.
Speaker 1: Then you were released.
Speaker 7: But you were not pulling a hockey by telling him you're pulling a hot right, yeah.
Speaker 6: Right, true hockey would have been just hey, where's the bathroom at this place, which is exactly what I did.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: No, I would have pulled that, and I've been talking to anybody butt Muss, right, Like if Donna was like, hey, good to see you, and I'm like, you know.
Speaker 2: Where the bathroom is, I would have done that.
Speaker 8: But since I'm talking to us, I just told him right to his face, I'm pulling a hockey.
Speaker 2: I'm out, buddy, love you.
Speaker 4: By the way, butt Muss is like holiday that Tommy.
Speaker 1: Tommy celebrates that year round. Yeah, trying to celebrate that.
Speaker 2: One year but light weekend, yeah, butt Muss.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I was impressed because I was like, man, I don't see he saw how he's gone. He's already. And by the way, Muss is the best because as soon as I got there, he's like, dude, thank you for coming. You didn't have to be here. You can go if you want. I literally just fucked the door. He was like, you can go. Man, thank you for being here, dude, thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm man.
Speaker 4: He knows me so much.
Speaker 6: The greatest gift he could give you is releasing you from a party.
Speaker 1: But it was cool, man.
Speaker 4: We saw a lot of people that have been fired from here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, awesome.
Speaker 6: It was like a clear channel slash iHeart reunion. There were a lot of faces. I'm like, man, I haven't seen that person in like fifteen years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, most know that person's name.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're like, I know the face. Were they on air? Were they off air? Was that a boss? Was was that a promotions person? I don't know who this person is. And Donna's the best, the best.
Speaker 4: Looks like she walked out of nineteen ninety eight. She looks exactly that.
Speaker 1: She looks exactly the same.
Speaker 4: How much she looks exactly the same.
Speaker 2: She's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who didn't.
Speaker 6: I had a huge rush on her when I first started interning, Yeah, in Bloomington, back in the days.
Speaker 1: I Oh, she's the best. Donna's the best.
Speaker 6: She's so good at her job, She's super nice. I only see her like ones every five years now, but she's the best.
Speaker 7: My father in law's gal at Fort Snelling was was complaining about Look, She's.
Speaker 6: Like, I missed that show so much. Watch the must and Donna back when.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Then my wife is.
Speaker 7: Like, nice of you to care about the power trip right here, and you're just gonna say to something.
Speaker 1: She's like, no, no, no, got her all rattled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a great show though, it really was.
Speaker 7: It was good good people and that's yeah, so just turnout and.
Speaker 6: There were a bunch of salespeople. I hadn't seen it in a long time.
Speaker 4: Dan, They're didn't get to say hi to her, talk to her for and her husband.
Speaker 1: It's taking just throwbacks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, here's an interesting thing about cursion class. So we're talking and she goes, I said, how how's everybody doing? How's the kid? And said they have one son? Her and her husband when we know too used to do a little board opping here and she said, you know he's doing great. He's got one class to go at Winona. I go, no, kidding, what what what's his major? Psychology? Abigail, One class to go at Winona majoring in psychology? They've never met?
Speaker 1: What never?
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. It's the weirdest thing, Like, yeah, so yeah, that was crazy let's see who.
Speaker 2: Else was there?
Speaker 4: Sweatbirg uh see him from Marnie was there with Mongoloid.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I talked to Mongoloid for attle while.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh, anybody else that we haven't used to be on the air, that that we haven't seen in a million years.
Speaker 2: I was only there for five minutes.
Speaker 4: You got there before it started.
Speaker 2: I got there literally at four thirty one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that checks out because I got there at five and he was already gone.
Speaker 1: That's incredible. I'm impressed with him. I really thank you. But you made an appearance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, showed up, talked to Muss.
Speaker 4: I met both of Muss's brothers, who were both.
Speaker 1: Six five yep, which you can't even believe it. You can't believe it.
Speaker 4: Talk skinny dudes, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I met about ten times. Did Muss his dad work out of town a lot?
Speaker 4: It's a good question.
Speaker 1: It's a good question. I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's why I did ask him. I'm like, what happened here?
Speaker 1: He's like, well, I got all the looks. Yeah, that was the That was the exact joke he used on me as well. He goes, that's my brother. He's really tall. He was the coach up at North Dakota. But I got all the looks, all.
Speaker 4: Right, yes, so tell me he got all this something else too, but I won't say what it was.
Speaker 2: That's the brother who he said on the air, doesn't masturbate. Was he there?
Speaker 4: Yes, he was, And by the way, he leaned in and said, he's the one that never messed Okay, his brother goes. You kind of introduced me like that.
Speaker 1: It's a strong start.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: That's a good conversation starter, right, you do it. Man.
Speaker 6: If you guys have that awkward sounds, just remember this is the guy that doesn't do that, so talk amongst yourselves.
Speaker 7: I mean, I don't know you know one person that has ever really sort of portrayed.
Speaker 6: That you knew him. We played cards with them back.
Speaker 1: In the day.
Speaker 7: Really sean kind of yeah, but he said that during a golf game with me, Tim and Todd.
Speaker 1: He's like, you guys ever do that?
Speaker 7: And Todd said at least three times a day, even if I don't want.
Speaker 4: Even if I don't want, even if I don't want to the best classic.
Speaker 7: Yeah, hilarious. Well goodness, Yeah, I'm glad that must is doing well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's the bus. Uh, how was How was Michigan? Fantastic? That's what I keep hearing. It's worth the drive. Yes, it's so remote, it really is. There's nobody up there and it's great. Mackinaw Island was a little busy, but apparently to them that was dead.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because they said in the summer you can the streets, you can barely walk. There's no cars allowed on it.
Speaker 1: So I saw.
Speaker 7: Amazon packages being brought from the ferries to.
Speaker 1: Like to be delivered.
Speaker 7: There was just a truck, or not a truck, a trailer pulled by horses, packed with the uh plastic wrap around it so it doesn't fall it yep, horses and there was going to be live music I think the weekend, so there was a bunch of equipment for the concert.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: It is wild.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've not been there, but I've been up in that area for Snowcross when it was winter time.
Speaker 1: What city you did? Was that always in Ironwood? Oh? Sure? Yeah, yeah, which we drive through.
Speaker 4: It's it is, it's the forest, it is, it's the forest, man. It's really something.
Speaker 1: We went to. Uh.
Speaker 7: I had buddies that used to go to college up at Northern Michigan University, so I would go visit them, and a couple of times a year they'd come to the Cities to visit. And so we were staring there the one night and I was like, we have to go to the Wooden Nickel because that's one of the dive.
Speaker 1: Bars that we used to go to.
Speaker 7: I forgot, even for the most part, what it was like, but I was like, it's going to be it's during the day, so it's going to be family friendly all that. Chloe was devastated when we left that place. She was so happy. One of the ran into someone who had been at one of my speeches one of the Chances, and then another dude that graduated from White Bear many years after me, but we knew a lot of the same things. His gal was teaching Chloe how to play pool, all kinds of So she's like, I miss the Wooden Nickel and I'm like, things I never thought my daughter would be saying. She could have fun into Dennis office. So yeah, so it's Corey, very beautiful, go up there. It's it's a different kind of beauty, Like the north Shore here is awesome and it's my favorite. But there's a lot of spots there that the water is more accessible where you're closer to the Yeah, yeah, there's a few of those, but for the most part not. We did a boat tour of waterfalls.
Speaker 4: And like, I know, you prosed stupped on the way. How long did it take you to get to.
Speaker 7: Maccana mcanaf if we went straight through, probably would have been eight ok, because we did. I had a speech in Duluth on Wednesday. We left from there and went to Munison and that was five hours. Spent a couple of nights there, then went to the Macinaw Island area for a night, then kind of headed back.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 4: I need to do that, that'd be fun.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you just don't see many cars for your motorcycle. Yeah, dude, I don't hit a moose.
Speaker 4: It'd be perfect, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we didn't see it.
Speaker 7: We saw a couple of deer that one jumped out in front, not too close, but yeah, highly recommend.
Speaker 2: It's just sweet.
Speaker 7: Phone signals terrible, so you don't have to happening in the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Oh and sports betting is legal there really. Oh yeah, I left there. I left there out. It was just couldn't miss it was sweet, like full sports betting.
Speaker 1: Not the back door stuff.
Speaker 6: We have to man, you have to do back door stuff here, my offshore stuff that I do here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, it turns out the Avs can lose a lot. The hell happened there? The Vegas Golden.
Speaker 2: Knights to sweep over over swept?
Speaker 1: Yeah, four rip a bit. We tired him out. We tired him out, We tired.
Speaker 6: That so Vegas moving on for nothing, I mean the shock of all shocks. How about thirty to one to sweep before the series started? I mean's super super unlikely. What and now that probably seemed a little light. Actually, for sure it did. I wouldn't have taken that.
Speaker 2: The President's Cup team? Is that the best team in the league.
Speaker 1: President's Trophy?
Speaker 8: It was the last time of President's Trophy twenty thirteen yesterday, Oh yeah, that's weird. Yeah it was swept, Yeah, it was swept.
Speaker 6: Twenty thirteen was the last time that the President's Trophy winner won the Cup? Yeah, so it's been thirteen years since the best regular season record has won the Stanley Cup.
Speaker 8: It was the last time a President's Trophy team, Well, I think it would have been probably twenty nineteen, was it in Boston?
Speaker 9: Lost okay, so okay, Google says twenty twenty or twenty twenty one, twenty twenty two, the Florida Panthers got swept in the second round by the Tampa Bay Lightning. But I was bringing up twenty nineteen because that was when the Tampa Bay Lightning got swept in the first round by the Columbus Blue Jackets coach by you guessed it, John Tortorella, who is now the coach of the Vegas gold Knights, and he has now swept two Presents trophy winners.
Speaker 1: Wow, man, wow.
Speaker 9: With teams that again, I can't even. I mean, the Blue Jacket I think didn't go anywhere after that. The gold Knights are probably I can't even. I would say when the probably win the Cup, but who the hell knows at this point. Hockey's dumb, So yeah, I don't know. That's the one of the most shocking things I think I've ever seen. What a horrible effort by the abs. I don't know what the hell happened in that locker room that they just did not look, you know. I mean credit to the Golden Knights, sure, but I think even a lot of Vegas fans that agree, like the Avs did not look like what we saw the Avs look like the last nine months.
Speaker 4: And uh, it's a sixteenth seed first seed them.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's right.
Speaker 4: I mean, I know Vegas is a good team, but that's how shocking it is.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the Wild were undefeated against the Golden Knights in the season, so it's like one of those, of course classic Minnesota where it's like, if we just could have gotten to the next round, they basically were going to the Stanley Cup.
Speaker 1: They're so beat up. The car is beat up. Your car is beat up.
Speaker 9: If they could have held onto that Game five and didn't blow the lead, and they easily, not easily, but they definitely could have won Game six at home, and by that point, Avs maybe would have looked like the as like they did the last four games here, and yeah, the Wild would be looking at a Stanley Cup final potentially.
Speaker 1: Guys, guys, guys, let's just move to Vegas.
Speaker 6: They have the Raiders in Fernando Mendoza and our guy Kirko Chains, they're getting an NBA team, they have a dominant first decade of existence hockey team. They got they're getting bait, they got it all. Let's just start over three finals in ninety nine years.
Speaker 1: Us gut her helmet helmet.
Speaker 6: To be honest, I don't think they need better help. Everyone does not in Vegas.
Speaker 1: Everyone does want You need gutters in Vegas.
Speaker 4: Stand outside Caesars and been thinking, damn it. Look at the water running off that roof.
Speaker 2: In Vegas.
Speaker 1: You need him here.
Speaker 2: You need different kinds of gutter helmets down here.
Speaker 4: I might be living in a gutter in Vegas.
Speaker 1: Wear a helmet.
Speaker 6: John Criesel is here, Parker Fox Later, This is the power.
Speaker 1: To morning to join the fan. Wait until you hear this.
Speaker 10: You could save hundreds by switching to AARP auto insurance from the Hartford Visit Trust.
Speaker 2: Hartford listen for your shot.
Speaker 9: Your share to two thousand and five hundred dollars cent to the keyword at cafe and dot com beginning at at eight am, and you can make your dream American trip a reality.
Speaker 4: Hey, come on, everybody, I'm zecho. Yes, sir, you know something we didn't mention yesterday that I still haven't figured out.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 4: Why was the hot dog eating champion at the Bush Race on Saturday?
Speaker 2: You know there was there? Yeah, he walked by the Grand Marshall. Oh yeah, he did the start your engines and all that.
Speaker 4: Okay, it was just weird because I was like, that's that's Joey justnut. Isn't he going to jail?
Speaker 1: There's something out?
Speaker 4: What is he doing? Is he running from the law? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Is there something going on with him?
Speaker 4: Didn't he just get in trouble for beating somebody up?
Speaker 6: Sure, some kind of a bit at a bar or something where he got into an altercation?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he's no Josh Jacobs. Oh my god, Oh my god, what about that?
Speaker 9: Yeah he uh yeah, he's not probation for uh after playing guilty the battery.
Speaker 2: He was drunk and slapped another man at a bar.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, we've all we've all done. That's fine.
Speaker 7: It wasn't a woman and man slapping a man sends a hell of a message, it really does.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let me tell you, open handslap somebody. You better be right fight or you won.
Speaker 1: What if?
Speaker 6: Joey Chessman is the greatest competitive lead this world has ever seen. And that was his like initiation into power slap man.
Speaker 1: That's the dumb right, he just hadn't.
Speaker 6: Tried it yet. It is dumb, But do you love it? I love it, dude, I just do it. It's so ridiculous. Tim Nelson. I was like, watch this and he's like, this is awful. Why the hell would you watch this?
Speaker 7: Five minutes later, let's watch another one. Let's and so now that's all we talk about. Don't make me chalk those hands, you get your measure?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and just I love it.
Speaker 7: I got my wife to even watch about twenty minutes of it. I didn't think that was a possibility. But it's all about the slow motion.
Speaker 2: Dude. Yeah, it has to be.
Speaker 4: I saw a girl get a job dislocated. I'm like, well, I'm never watching that again.
Speaker 1: Her face was literally like imagine how pissed her husband was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, speaking of hot dog eaters, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I tell you water anybody.
Speaker 4: So Joey Chestnut, So we were talking about Joey Chess were the judges granted him permission to travel outside the state, allowing Chestnut to defend his title as.
Speaker 1: Long as he doesn't slap someone.
Speaker 4: That was just weird.
Speaker 1: I turned around.
Speaker 4: I was like, that's you've met him.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah I have.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I met him at he did a eating contestant mystic.
Speaker 6: He was super nice, super didn't slap anybody. No, he kind of cookie monsters in.
Speaker 8: A little But yeah, what do you mean by that? There's a lot of it on the floor. It wasn't like a sanctioned event, but yeah, there's a lot of the here.
Speaker 4: You talk about him.
Speaker 7: The announcer almost is better than Chestnut.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that guy was there. It was so funny as see it and then I walk in and he's there. I'm like, oh, well, I just guess I'll just stand here.
Speaker 1: He was there. To you, he was outstanding.
Speaker 6: I just yeah, the stuff when he's just when he's announcing, he is of my flesh, but not of mine own, Like, just the stuff.
Speaker 2: It's so over the top.
Speaker 6: Doesn't that guy own the whole thing? Maybe I think he does. That'll be a wise investment.
Speaker 7: I'm going to be in Deadwood for the fourth this year, so I'll be able to bet on it in these sports.
Speaker 8: Corey on it last year the over under hot dogs. I think Corey won because he missed it by I think a half. He is on the very end of the career now.
Speaker 4: I could see when he walked down the steps and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, here's you can't.
Speaker 6: You can't eat your whole life right at some point you got to stop eating, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: He's talking to you.
Speaker 6: Hang it up, man, Guys got and left. I had one okay, we all we all counted it was eight, said one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, now you know how I feel your wedding because I had one and a half.
Speaker 6: Cupcakes and you said it was sun Did you eat the crust too?
Speaker 4: He ate my crust?
Speaker 1: Yeah, hawks crust after motorcycle crust? Yeah, yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 4: I forget it was in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Were you wearing all leather?
Speaker 1: Were you.
Speaker 4: My leather vest on?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I did have that going because you know, yeah, because you're cool.
Speaker 2: I try to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Man, you wearing you're You're taking the motorcycle up to Alex tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I might, I might. Yeah, I think. I don't know, man, because I got to go straight from there all the way to Treasure Island, and so I'd have to stop by the house and get the car because I don't want to drive at night that far with the motorcycle. I definitely hit a deer either on purpose. Sure, I'd swing into the woods to hit a deer.
Speaker 1: Driving through the would did you hear Chris got hit by a deer? Where was that?
Speaker 6: About a quarter of a mile in the He was just off roading because he didn't care. It was two o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: There's a d NR investigation.
Speaker 1: Paching deer Insurance is like, no way, you did this.
Speaker 6: On We Know You Tomorrow night t I seventy nine, We're going to play a bunch of games, including initials, and five of you are going to get drawn. One of you, whoever wins, wins a trip for two to Las Vegas. But dude with the power trip by the way, but those details will be later, and then we'll draw again Friday morning. Randomly, you just got to be in the crowd Friday morning to win a trip.
Speaker 1: For to Las Vegas.
Speaker 4: Hell yea. I love the initials majors. I love them mostly because it requires no prep, but also I just there's something about that. There's a certain level of nervousness even that I have going into a major. It's fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they are fun.
Speaker 6: We'll see if one of you can stop her, because she's on fire with the majors and she got her groove back last Friday. Well, she was on fire once I stopped playing in the Major. That is fair because you won too, right, two in a row. You did win two in a row.
Speaker 4: You were on stop.
Speaker 6: I forgot about that. That was a couple of years ago. Johnny Kay went back to back twas a good run.
Speaker 4: Now, Johnny K and I will be in Alexandria, and I believe there. Our ticket's still available for that that Thursday night, and then I'm driving a Treasure Island and then we did the broadcast Friday morning, and then I'm going to Michael Shines's house to do a gig, my first outdoor gig of the season on Friday night. So big weekend weather.
Speaker 1: Weather's looking good?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, me totter than balls.
Speaker 7: This morning when I opened the garage door to drive here hearing the birds. At I leave at four forty five, birds were just singing.
Speaker 1: The sun was, oh, it's totally bad this morning.
Speaker 6: When I the garage door so I could walk out and get in my car, the birds were chirping.
Speaker 1: It was crisp out there. It was nice.
Speaker 6: Then I closed the garage door and said, we'll see you car. Because my wife's car is in there. Of course, so I made sure it was closed, so that car was nice and safe still. And then I backed out of the driveway and waved to the house and said the sail.
Speaker 1: See you while you move.
Speaker 2: The Bailey's car also in the driveway.
Speaker 6: I mean, at least it's like eighty degrees. So it's for now, always fun being in the driveway. Club when it's minus fifteen and there's two feet of snow and three car garage and have three car garage, and there's one car that is I take it from weather and there's two of us that are basically on the ice planet Hoff.
Speaker 4: Riding that car is two hundred miles on it exactly. I was riding through your your city last man on the way home.
Speaker 1: Sauceage City, both of you. It's sauces now. Oh yeah, he owns it now.
Speaker 4: There were advertisements for a brand new house housing development and the advertisement said four car garages. Wow, there's Corey might get into that one.
Speaker 6: You'd still be part I could have, I could be Jay Leno, and I would still be parking in the driveway. I just I think she's doing it on purpose. In your stuff, not even valuable stuff. I'm not even trying to protect myself. I don't rob my house. It's just not steven stuff worth keeping, let alone protecting. But it's taking up space start a fire. So I was like, hey, are we going to get rid of you know ABC and d Well. We might use that in seven years, we might use that in thirty years, we might need.
Speaker 1: This for the Bison Tenna. What are we doing? Here's what you? What are we doing? What do we just get rid of it? Just do it if it's not used for a while, get.
Speaker 2: Rid of put your foot down?
Speaker 1: Core are you walk up?
Speaker 2: And what are we doing? What are we doing?
Speaker 6: That's the inexperience of Halberson showing put your foot down, Zach, you ignorance.
Speaker 2: What are we doing?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 6: Fund trade sports is what we're doing. After this again, it turns out that the Ads are capable of losing Shay Gilgess Alexander shoots about one thousand free throws a game.
Speaker 1: He's frustrating to watch. The Spurs are on the brink of elimination. We'll talk about that and more after this on the pan.
Speaker 4: All right, welcome back, Patrick more sure here we are and it is its Wednesday morning, and mummy man, mister John Cristel's here and it's it's not Friday day, it's Wednesday.
Speaker 7: I need, I need to always remind myself that when I'm in here on a on a day other than Friday, because I will leave here and say have a good weekend of people, and they'll say that poor man with no legs has been through a lot. He doesn't even know what day it is.
Speaker 4: It is week apart.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: Man, Well, I'll tell you I have two things I got to remember to talk to you guys about, and I'm gonna I'm gonna preview this by saying I saw the most unexpectedly fantastic documentary last night that when I tell you guys what it was, you're all gonna be like, Eh, it doesn't appeal to me.
Speaker 6: No, we know it's Ken Burns and Shelby Foote.
Speaker 4: Talking about Get me started on that. Let me tell you, man, I watched the documentary last night. I can't believe how great it was. And so I'll tell you about that later. But right now, right now.
Speaker 9: Time now for Front Page Sports presented by Holiday Station Stars.
Speaker 6: Holiday Station stores by two get one free when it comes to Red Bull Mix and match any flavors you want for a limited time two for one or by two get one free, not two for one, by two get one free.
Speaker 1: It's different. Yeah, mix and.
Speaker 6: Match any flavors you want, including the summer edition of Red Bull at Holiday.
Speaker 1: Thanks Holiday, Thank you, Holliday. The Vegas Golden.
Speaker 6: Knights are on their way to the Stanley Cup Final for the third time in their nine years of existence. They sweep the Collarado Avalanche. They win two to one in Game four. Mark Stone and Cole Smith scored for the Vegas goal of the Knights. They will now face the winner of Carolina and Montreal. Vegas fired their coach, Bruce Cassidy with eight games to go in the regular season because they were on the brink and not even making the playoffs.
Speaker 1: It wasn't looking Sundance kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, the Sundance Cheeseburger.
Speaker 1: Great movie. So Cassidy out with eight games ago.
Speaker 6: Tortorella finishes seven to zero to one to close out the regular season and now they just Steamer All the President's Trophy winner, the Colorado Avalanche. The heavy favorites to win the Cup.
Speaker 1: Is the state of Hockey. Now, I mean more than Minnesota.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's not.
Speaker 4: If it ever becomes a sate hockey. Just know I gave up.
Speaker 6: You'll be in one of those suits begging for photos and yeah and saus. Look, this is a good day for you. This is the last twenty this twenty four hour stretch. You would have paid up on the parish bed. You would have beneficially out as of last night.
Speaker 2: Thank god.
Speaker 6: So we didn't make that back this year and you saved yourself seven hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: If you guys are ever walking by an Elmo in Vegas in here, hey, guys, how are you going? We know you're on her hockey hawk.
Speaker 6: Why if we're walking down the strip and we're like, that's the shortest Elmo I've ever seen.
Speaker 4: That. Chris, I'm I'm a cowboy with no T shirt.
Speaker 1: I'm the chaps.
Speaker 4: You're like, that's something. He's got some big old T words.
Speaker 1: Hockey hot.
Speaker 2: What are you doing? Many mouse without her head on? Drinking a five hour energy?
Speaker 6: Why is Bumblebee singing rise songs?
Speaker 1: Oh man?
Speaker 6: Anyway, the Vegas Golden Knights onto the Stanley Cup Final again. They were with the winner of Carolina in Montreal. So I'm in Vegas a week from today? Am I going to be there again? When The Stanley Cup Final is in Vegas again pretty close? When does the Cups start? I mean I and depending on who it is? Right, would uh?
Speaker 1: I think that Carolina would be the home games?
Speaker 6: I think it's sad the first two? What about Montreal? What had a better regular season?
Speaker 2: Game one is Wednesday June? Third game is Friday June fifth?
Speaker 6: All right, so did Montreal or Vegas have a better regular season?
Speaker 1: Right? Or even it doesn't matter?
Speaker 6: Point is is I might not overlap even so good for Vegas?
Speaker 1: Man, Why did they have it the same night as the NBA Finals? I will never understand. It's so dumb. But do they really overlas? Wednesday? The third is the start of the It makes.
Speaker 8: No sense to every other and there's about six days in between each NBA game?
Speaker 2: Oh, maybe my sources are wrong here?
Speaker 1: Who are your sources? The internet?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, quick google Google?
Speaker 4: How many internets do you have?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It shouldn't that should be the case. That's sad.
Speaker 4: I distracted Zach during the break because he and I have the greatest macaronie cheese we've ever had in our life. What where at this restaurant in Charlotte Moore bill Billies? And it was it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the big noodles. Yeah, there were big.
Speaker 4: Noodles, and there was kind of there was a lot of cheese, and there was kind of like a there's like this almost like a.
Speaker 1: Oh billy, like a.
Speaker 4: Crust on it. And it was so good. And we got it the first time we went. The next day we went back and I got it again. But I wish I'd gotten not in but that it was that good.
Speaker 1: That's so good. Side distracted, stab it and shove it, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm sad that I shoved.
Speaker 9: Yeah, of course, good for you. Yeah, I steared me wrong. I don't have a schedule yet for the final.
Speaker 1: I guess which I thought the NBA Finals.
Speaker 6: Oh they are okay, Well, then they couldn't be the same, okay, yeah, disaster avertant. Yeah, it makes way too much sense for both leagues to alternate.
Speaker 1: So there's no eyes that are on the other one, and there's something on every night.
Speaker 7: I will be at a work conference in Reno, so I would like every night to.
Speaker 1: Have have you been there before? Yeah? And greasy terrible? Uh no, but it's just give me, give me.
Speaker 6: The Vegas hotel equivalent of Reno. Jeez, if you say Excalibur, I'm gonna crab my pants. Uh Main Street Station, Oh boy, weak loves that place. Man, it's even worse. Maybe it's it's greasy or Atlantic City Plaza.
Speaker 1: Perhaps Plaza. I don't know that. It's right at the end of Fremont.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's owned. It's another it's the same guy I believe owns it, that owns the D and he.
Speaker 7: Might he I know he owns Golden Gate, the D and Circa. But I would not be shocked if they bought Plaza.
Speaker 1: At this point.
Speaker 4: Our plaza is the drinks are like ninety four cents.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, and you can look right down the Fremont Street experience at that bar Oscars.
Speaker 1: I think it's get the Kevin McAllister Christmas. We will go there. Whenever the Vegas Strip happens. We will get that. Right. You will join me for a beverage.
Speaker 4: There's nothing better than a double of anything.
Speaker 2: Where he's like, how greasy is this place? I love that place.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I love that.
Speaker 7: It's very I mean, you watched that bowling show. I finished that. That's that's Reno. So it's that our conference has at a nice place off of that area, but in the past two ones that were there were in a little bit of a not a dangerous are it's just not Vegas is.
Speaker 4: The place where all the laders, the ladies servant drinks say I am tired.
Speaker 1: I mean, and they don't even say it.
Speaker 4: You just see and I still had the big falses.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it is a dangerous place.
Speaker 6: There was a documentary that was like twenty years ago that ran for years that there's a.
Speaker 1: Lot of crime in Reno Man.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, like constantly, like prostitution and roller skating and yeah, putting in.
Speaker 1: Corruption, tacos.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it's it's not a safe city to go.
Speaker 7: People performing sex act on the roof. Yeah, God at work.
Speaker 6: Wo Lahoma City Thunder one one seven, one fourteen over the San Antonio Spurs.
Speaker 1: They take a three to two series lead.
Speaker 6: SGA had seventeen free throws, he made sixteen of them. But more importantly, the thundershot forty four percent from three. That'll her to beat that team if they shooed forty four percent from three.
Speaker 1: Game six tomorrow with San Antonio cap come on in.
Speaker 7: San Antonio's favorite do it for the back and forth back and forth son.
Speaker 6: Yep, no, my dad, although I would be very proud of your son if he was sports betting at one and a half years old, I'd be wondering.
Speaker 1: How he got the Chobe knows.
Speaker 7: She when we were in Michigan, which team are we cheering for tonight, daddy?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, we were sweating? Uh yeah?
Speaker 7: And she she was on my side whole time. So yeah, it's good seethouse, smart smart kid.
Speaker 6: Tonight, Carolina at Montreal, Game four of the Eastern Conference Finals and these Stanley Cup playoffs, so you have seven o'clock with Carolina in the lead two games to one after they won Game three in overtime, and the last Canadian team to win the Cup was Montreal in nineteen ninety three.
Speaker 1: That was thirty three years ago. That was, yeah, I was.
Speaker 6: I was in middle school Sauce where I would work the concession stand when slow dances started. Right, Yeah, you're gonna go see if anybody needs help.
Speaker 2: You guys go dance with Hey, you guys dance.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go make sure we got enough popcorn.
Speaker 2: I'm busy. I don't need to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, help me thru.
Speaker 6: It all works ouse, Yeah, everybody's grabbing hip and I'm making sure that the snickers are stocked.
Speaker 2: I'm out of my forty eight slice of pizza.
Speaker 4: You were light night, Yeah a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: That was back when Eaton was business and business was business was boomy. We'll do what really matters after this, a whole bunch of scores and stats and crystal change your life with something else. John Kriesel's here on a Wednesday, Parker Fox later.
Speaker 1: This is the Power Trip Morning Shoe on the Damn Damn.
Speaker 3: It happens only once a year in Las Vegas.
Speaker 6: Our legendary iHeartRadio Music Festival, presented by Capital One is back.
Speaker 9: Two shows for the games, tons of laughs and great prizes, clean trips, a last Vegas book your stay save twenty percent with promo code KF and plus a special announcement you will not want to miss. All the details at KFA dot com. Here calendar Tomorrow seven to nine pm, seven to nine pm and then of course five nine on Friday morning Vegas trips on both days gonna be great.
Speaker 4: That's right. And by the way, I mentioned earlier the thing that John and I are doing tomorrow. Don and Izambria, we got your back usa dot org for tickets. There's tickets at the door. We got your back USA dot org for more information. Don't forget. It is a mental health awareness month. It is May still and uh Johnny and are going down to talk to people tomorrow night. Looking forward to John.
Speaker 7: Doors open it likewise doors open at six yep.
Speaker 4: It is in uh yeah, lovely Alexandria, well cities in all of the state of Minnesota. There's some beautiful lakes there.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, great area.
Speaker 4: It is a grid out great.
Speaker 2: Area, right, yeah, sorry.
Speaker 1: That's what really matters.
Speaker 6: Brought to you by Ole Lasic and Lenz thanks to doctor Mark loban Off on doctor David Whiting.
Speaker 1: Go get Lasik at Oval, Lasik and Lenz. That's right, you should do that.
Speaker 4: That's that's all right.
Speaker 1: Let's see here.
Speaker 6: No, no, we already talked about that. Oh, let's start with this. You guys love the Minnesota Twins. The Twins one five to three, about over the White Sox and eleven innings Joe Ryan seven and two thirds, five hits, two runs, nine strikeouts.
Speaker 1: Looking up on your phone.
Speaker 6: Brooks Lee, though with a three run double in the eleventh inning, drives home what eventually is the winning runs. So the Twins are now twenty seven and twenty eight. White Sox fall the twenty seven and twenty seven, which is a surprise.
Speaker 1: Same two teams.
Speaker 6: Tonight in Chicago, Connor prelib for Minnesota at six forty, but the Twins heating up winning a ton lately.
Speaker 1: They are twenty seven and twenty eight.
Speaker 4: Listener Adam would like to know, Adam if Paul Metzauz Lambert and John Ak forty seven are going to start rooting for the Twins now because they're pretty damn fun to wind.
Speaker 7: No, Nope, no, okay, not until the there's an ownership change. I have nothing against the players, but nope that the pullvs can go piss up a rope Paul did. Don't give them any money, make them sell it great sign.
Speaker 11: What really matters is this, Okay, what I'm gonna tell you, guys, I'm asking you not to the normal thing you do, and that is completely discount something I.
Speaker 2: Like, like happiest place.
Speaker 1: I don't do that.
Speaker 4: No, you do not think. There's a documentary. It's on HBO Max. It's called My Mom Jane. It's about Jane Mansfield. It's done by Mariska Hardigaye. I'm not going to tell you a single thing, and.
Speaker 1: Do not look it up.
Speaker 4: Don't look, don't read anything about it. It takes so many turns. I still can't believe what I watched. I still can't believe it because you're watching. It's Mariska Hardigay did it herself. She filmed it everything, and she's because she She was three in the car when her mom died. Okay, that's all I knew going in. We all knew that part.
Speaker 1: The rest of it.
Speaker 4: Not only do you not know car crash, drove underneath a she was actually the driver drove underneath the back of a semi. It's one of the reasons there's a hanging down thing on the back of a semi. Now Mariska and her two brothers were in the back seat. Wouldn't happen. I'm not gonna blow anything else. I want to so badly.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Is it one episode?
Speaker 4: It's one episode and you're learning things at the same time Mariska is learning things. Oh god, it's unbelievable to watch this documentary. And she's beautiful and I'm telling you, guys.
Speaker 7: What's about her life? But is it about society as a whole a little bit because she was obviously yeah, I mean sort of pop culture completely sex symbol.
Speaker 4: It's it's it's about her, but you're learning about her mom at the same time she is because she never really knew her mom and she kind of held a grudge against her mom. That's all I'll tell you, just just if you get a chance.
Speaker 1: How long is it?
Speaker 4: It's a long one, about two hours, but I promise you it's worth it.
Speaker 2: It's on HBO, HBO Max.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, please watch it, especially you, Saucy, You and your belovable will love it. Yes, yeah, yeah, it's it's I'm I'm not lying you guys. It's one of the top five best documentaries on anything I've ever seen. Wow, and that includes.
Speaker 7: So what is it specifically that makes it? If you had a point to one reason why it's top five for.
Speaker 4: You, you are, You've we've all we can all probably all of us picture Jane Mansfield. Right, we can also all picture Mariska Hardigate because we've seen SVU and every Law and Order she's been on forever, she's been a member, she's been on TV longer than almost in by right, you have no idea who Jane Mansfield was. I'm gonna tell you right now, you have no idea, right, And Mariska's life has been unbelievable. Just you got to just trust me. In the name of it again is my mom, Jane. Okay, it's stunning this this documentary, and again she did it all herself. She is sitting up the cameras and stuff, interviewing your brothers when they talk about the crash and what they remember.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't want to it.
Speaker 4: You got to see it, okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well for sure. You love a good doc I do. Yeah, you wait to do it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I love documentaries, you do, and this one you'll love. I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Man, Thank you.
Speaker 4: Text me when you get down watching it.
Speaker 1: I want to talk to you about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and smooth.
Speaker 6: That doesn't really matter. This also really matters. Packer's running back. Josh Jacobs arrested and he's facing multiple domestic violence charges.
Speaker 1: He's twenty eight years old.
Speaker 6: Battery, domestic abuse, criminal damage to property, disorderly conduct, strangulation and suffocation, and intimidation of a victim. The strangulation charge is a felony. The other four misdemeanors so don't know the details outside of that, but whatever happened, that is not good. As always, his representative basically says, Josh Vehematelely denies all of the allegations, but whatever, So we'll see how this plays out.
Speaker 1: But that's not good. So there's that that actually matters. But what really matters is this is.
Speaker 4: On this day in eighteen thirty one, the Jebendia Smith, one of the nation's most important trapper explorers, was killed by Commanche tribesmen on the Santa Fe Trail. Smith was exploring the far West. He was examining far ranging journeys and with all mountain men. Jebini Smith ventured West as a practical businessman. His goal was to find new territories and trap beaver with your brother.
Speaker 1: Tough to catch, yeah, can be, can be.
Speaker 4: In eighteen twenty two, when he made his first expedition with William Ashley, Smith travels provided information on West geography nobody ever seen before. But he went too far and he down talked and rough talked the comanches and they killed him.
Speaker 1: Whoops.
Speaker 4: Information about Jebediah Smith is pretty fascinating and I encourage you to look him up. They killed the hell out of that guy.
Speaker 6: So the rough talking was the deal breaker. Yeah, he should have just been nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if he had said I'm just passing through, they might have been cool.
Speaker 1: But did do you think he said? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think he might have punched.
Speaker 1: He was trying to get down the mountain rough talking.
Speaker 4: He might have needed a bath.
Speaker 2: Yeah, real bad.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I manners go a long way. Do you think be nice? What's Tim Peeler up to these days? We just talked about that king of rough talking. Good question, rough talk a squatch? Yeah, fingers he has seen or thinks that he has seen a sasquatch in the last fifteen years since we used to play the satellites of him constantly. If he believes that, If he believes that Bigfoot came into his backyard and he had beautiful hair and he had six fingers on each hand like Count Ruben from The Princess Bride, if he believes that big It was capable of just walking into his backyard, he clearly thinks that Bigfoot is in the area.
Speaker 1: Fifteen years and he's a no show, hasn't showed up again. It was a really effective rough talk.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sometimes you talk to and then never come back. He said, yeah, well maybe.
Speaker 1: Did it was yet?
Speaker 2: Do you have the audio?
Speaker 3: Had?
Speaker 1: All? Right? But maybe think about that.
Speaker 6: Maybe Tim Peeler just sits like in his bark a lounger every day and just goes that thing would be a menace. If I hadn't rough talked him, he would be here all the time, and I don't want him here. He did the Lord's work.
Speaker 1: Will I get in trouble if I shoot this beast?
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 6: But he called nine to one one to say can I shoot it this beast? And they're like, Tim, don't do that, don't shoot he was I think.
Speaker 7: Tam, Yeah, the dispatch is like what though, They're like we we like the jack Lynx commercials.
Speaker 6: Don't kill this ass if I shoot this buzzed? How greased was he saw?
Speaker 4: If he wasn't, then I feel bad for making fun of him, you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: He loves homemade booze. Oh yeah, he is a moonshiner. Oh from the word go. I just love when they had beautiful hair. Yeah, he's stood there in my recounting how many fingers were on each hand, and then just was like, damn, that is a beautiful mane.
Speaker 4: I can't find anything about him that it was.
Speaker 1: Oh so three years the yeah, yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: Twenty ten when they that thing came out, And I can't find any information about him anywhere. No, what if he made up with Bigfoot?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a family together.
Speaker 6: Sorry, Well, if he would have died, somebody would have told the power to a Morning Joe, right, Like somebody would have emailed us and said, hey, you hear your guy? Tim Peeler died and his memorial service was last week.
Speaker 1: It was not well attended. What if it was very well attended.
Speaker 6: There's no way it would have been, because I believe the only people that would have gone are the big Feet, and they got rough talk. Bigfoot was so emotional about it.
Speaker 2: He just couldn't go. I can't go.
Speaker 6: But I came in a disguise, like went to the Halloween Express and bought like a human mask.
Speaker 2: He like stood out by a tree and.
Speaker 6: Just walked in with a suit, just a just a latex face.
Speaker 1: But just long beautiful hair.
Speaker 7: Because he couldn't go there as Bigfoot and be crying because that's bad for business.
Speaker 2: But he wanted to go to support his hair respects.
Speaker 4: I gotta tell you this article. I'm just I've just read the first paragraph of this article, and I'm already in love with the writer who is named Syriac Lamar.
Speaker 1: Sounds like an illness.
Speaker 4: Here's the headline, North Carolina man uses coyote trumpet to summon beautiful six fingered sasquad.
Speaker 1: That's the headline.
Speaker 2: That guy should write for Rolling Stone.
Speaker 4: Tim Peeler of Cleveland County, North Carolina, Cleveland on a.
Speaker 2: Nine one wall. That's pretty good.
Speaker 4: Hug was having a normal night calling coyotes at three am.
Speaker 2: Jesus, he's just smoked.
Speaker 4: When suddenly a gorgeous blonde humanoid emerged from the brush. After two totally indecipherable nine one one calls Peeler's quest for the truth it's gone national.
Speaker 1: Did you say blonde blonde?
Speaker 4: I don't remember him saying he had blonde hair.
Speaker 6: No, I don't remember him since when his Bigfoot Malibu from American.
Speaker 7: Man saying that Tim Peeler is actually my father. That is false because Bigfoot would be pregnant, right yeah.
Speaker 4: And oh god, let me see what those six fingers can do. Peeler described the creature to authorities as ten feet tall and tow headed. I don't remember him saying that. No, he exchanged brusque words with this Nordic beast beauty, and Jack batted.
Speaker 1: With the stick.
Speaker 4: Get away from here, get it, and he went right on back up.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 4: Uh, what the report fails to mention is that Peeler called authorities twice at three o'clock in the morning. You can listen to those calls, but you'll probably become bored within ten seconds. You're wrong, mister Ryder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't tell me how to live my life. Extremely incorrect. Uh.
Speaker 4: And oh my gosh, both the calls are right here. Let me click on this link. Oh they're gone.
Speaker 1: You don't have no I.
Speaker 4: Have them in the system. Me.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 4: But I was hoping these might be longer once because I have shorter versions of them. Yeah, they they went right back on. I bet Saucy deleted them. Now you sassy sasquatch, Yes, sasquatch, but he didn't want us to know about it. Yeah, Tim Baylor, he had beautiful hair. I remember him, Sam blond though.
Speaker 2: That's beautiful.
Speaker 1: That changes the whole vibe.
Speaker 6: Yeah, anybody, he knows anybody, and everybody knows that if Bigfoot was real, dark brown hair, like Chewbacca.
Speaker 1: Yeah, correct, big blonde hair. Blonde hair is preposterous.
Speaker 6: That makes no sense, right, His story is falling apart.
Speaker 1: Bigfoot's not from Sweden, right No.
Speaker 10: Tim Peeler thought.
Speaker 4: By the way, is the coyote call? That's what can you imagine hearing that?
Speaker 6: But my guess is he doesn't have a neighbor within six miles. He was way out in the woods by himself.
Speaker 10: Tim Peeler thought he was calling coyotes.
Speaker 11: Him.
Speaker 10: He got something that frightened even the self proclaimed mountain man.
Speaker 1: This thing was ten.
Speaker 4: Hey, beautiful hair.
Speaker 1: They scared Sergeant.
Speaker 10: Marks off of the Cleveland County Deputy didn't see the creature this time.
Speaker 6: There was a eight to ten foot hairy man looking person.
Speaker 10: But remember the stories of a sasquatch when he was a kid.
Speaker 8: Was killing some animals, breaking in chicken houses, killing chickens.
Speaker 10: It's the same mo that Tim says he saw for himself, the sasquatch going after his dogs.
Speaker 3: I'll come out here.
Speaker 1: And rough called him and run him all, got.
Speaker 10: Him to leave, called nine to one one. Then the creature came.
Speaker 1: Back and I said get away from here, get get and he went right back.
Speaker 6: Pa for again.
Speaker 10: Deputies filed a suspicious person report, and Tim is still recalling the details.
Speaker 4: He looked he had six spangers on each hand.
Speaker 6: He's either he's still drug or he has awake apnea.
Speaker 1: He can't.
Speaker 4: He's calling are your days?
Speaker 8: The best part in the video he goes when he talks about the beautiful here he goes, he had beautiful hire and he like puts his hands.
Speaker 4: Like he's a little turned one like it kind of worked for him. And here's the name of one called.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I don't know if I could have called it here in the all, But.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's going on?
Speaker 3: If right, I had my camera, I pick take a picture of who I don't know what. I don't know what it was. He's walking upright like command. I would not hear it because I was a play case. But they went back up to the mountain.
Speaker 1: Cleveland County.
Speaker 2: Not one one.
Speaker 3: Hello, some dictor you came on favorite, Uh huh, you probably have my head yet?
Speaker 1: What's going on now?
Speaker 3: Down the light on this thing? Well, we're not excuse okay? What did it look like a little go out? A giant angel for a man's face? But I was afraid to kill it? And you're made up. Wrickley found he was about nine ten foot goal was real long runs.
Speaker 1: I'll go right there.
Speaker 3: He gets gone. Now come back in the house. He yets back again, and my book dogs and there's a raising. Hey, would I get any trouble if I shot and killed it the beasts, animal or whatever it is? Would I get in any trouble?
Speaker 1: I can't tell me this.
Speaker 3: We're hearing.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 7: I'm surprised you were able to find that audio of me on the morning show in Vegas.
Speaker 6: The nine one one call is one thing, but imagine the news station. I mean, I'm forever grateful that they covered Tim Peeler's story, Yes, but imagine like if you're at the news desk at that TV station that day and you're like, here's the fifteen options.
Speaker 1: What are we going to cover?
Speaker 6: Who are we going to send out with cameras? What are we covering today? This guy out in Cleveland County says he saw bigfoot.
Speaker 1: I'll take that one.
Speaker 6: But if you're if you're a freaking journalist, you're like, what am I doing to talk to some moonshining hicic about what he saw?
Speaker 1: He's just drunk?
Speaker 6: Yeah, now get out there, go interview Tim. Take that take our best cameraman. I mean it's gold, but it's like, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: What are we doing? He he was just grease. Oh he's so hammerd.
Speaker 4: It wouldn't it be great? Like if you knew Tamala, or like you knew where he lived, and you put on a big foot suit and just went to his house about every third week.
Speaker 1: Shot Eventually he's gonna.
Speaker 7: Although I'm not sure he would he would successfully hit the target, right, Yeah, I'm not willing to gamble.
Speaker 4: Though with Yeah, it wouldn't it be great? Like if I walked in on five six and be like, I'm a little one.
Speaker 1: It is. It is refreshing to hear twenty fifteen me.
Speaker 6: But it would be good to get like a robot kind of Bigfoot and just like remote control it in Tim Peeler's backyards.
Speaker 1: So many times it would take him to.
Speaker 7: Shoot you one of these new these new robots that can jump around, except the one that's dancing and couldn't get up but uh yeah, right, and just dressed his big foot and send it up there and rough talk him.
Speaker 2: Oh, just rough talking.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, that's where he would draw the line. If the Bigfoot rough talk to him back. It was fixing to get.
Speaker 2: He got in English.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not realistic.
Speaker 6: Point he's got to speak Swedish.
Speaker 4: Why was he calling coyotes.
Speaker 1: Three in the bar, because that's when coyotes are.
Speaker 4: I guess so coyotes.
Speaker 1: I don't know for sure. Tim Peeler does for sure.
Speaker 4: I guess I wouldn't wear.
Speaker 6: More of what really matters? After this, John Krizel is here, Parker later, This is the fan.
Speaker 1: From the one eight hundred ask Gary Traffic Center.
Speaker 9: Cafe and welcomes some great shows the target field this year.
Speaker 2: Got Tim McGrath coming on August.
Speaker 1: Twenty third, six, Man, that'll be fun, and.
Speaker 9: Then my Chemical Romance in August twenty fourth. Get all the details and all of our upcoming shows on the concert pitch a cafe dot com.
Speaker 2: Heward calendar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, all right, more of what really matters, more scores more that. It's more of what really matters. Through Chris, here we go. Yes.
Speaker 6: A Victor Webbin Yama card, one of one from twenty twenty three slash twenty twenty four. A Panini Prism black card has sold for five point one one million dollars in a private sale. That is the most ever for a Wemby card and for a Panini's Great Sangwich.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a warm sandwich.
Speaker 1: Whales, Yeah, worm beef. That's your all.
Speaker 6: Screw Jame, all right, this is a little tricky and I don't know how anybody would know this, but I want to see you guys can guess?
Speaker 1: So five point one one million?
Speaker 6: Uh, how many cards all time have sold for more than this Wemby card, not just basketball, just sports overall? How many sports cards have sold for more than five point one one million, one.
Speaker 1: Five seven.
Speaker 2: Nine.
Speaker 6: We would have just kept going with the odd numbers we would have got there. That is the eleventh most ever for a sports card, fourth most ever for a basketball card. But it's also the third card this year to go for over five million dollars.
Speaker 1: Really, can I ask you a question you might not know the answer to? Is this?
Speaker 8: Literally, like some guy bought a pack of cards and he's like, oh cool, you know Timberwolf.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Piston, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I don't think so Like this is I don't think a pack of cards. I don't think they want a golden ticket these I don't think somebody can call your text or.
Speaker 4: A really good questions. I've never thought about it.
Speaker 1: I don't think so though.
Speaker 6: I think when it's one of one like this, I don't think they put it in like it's a golden.
Speaker 4: Tea because well, I don't know. I mean, they want him to be worth a lot, So you don't want him to be put in a pack and a kid opens.
Speaker 1: Its get damaged.
Speaker 6: You're lost, right, So I would be surprised if a one of one gets placed in a deck or a pack of cards.
Speaker 1: But some card collector can let us know. Do you have a list of which ones went? I don't have him in front of me.
Speaker 6: No. The ESPN dot com article just said fourth most ever for a basketball card, eleventh most ever for a sports card.
Speaker 7: Because back in the day, I always remember the Honus Wagner one talked about that has.
Speaker 1: To be the most, that's deadly the most. Yeah, this is ai, but do it at what you want.
Speaker 8: The most expensive sports card ever sold was a two thousand and seven two thousand and eight Upper Deck Exquisite Collection Dual Logo man autographed Michael Jordan Kobe Bryant, sold for twelve point nine million Jesus, which surpassed a nineteen fifty two tops Mickey Mantle card for twelve points six.
Speaker 6: Growing up, my dad had a Babe Ruth autographed baseball, and I took it out of like the little display case because my buddies and I want it.
Speaker 1: Was my stepdad.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and we wanted to like play baseball, like over in the sandlot, but we didn't have a baseball, so I just grabbed that one, and then we ended up hitting a home run over the fence, and the freaking neighbor dog like slobbered all over it and chewed on it and stuff. We had to talk to the old man to get all your hands up.
Speaker 2: He's not here anymore at eight o'clock.
Speaker 6: God damn it. I always forget that he's not here. Isn't that just the plot to Sandlot? It's exactly the plot to Sandlot. Yeah, I forgot Rosie wasn't here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's my fault.
Speaker 1: That's honestly, that's my fault.
Speaker 4: What really matters is this Minnesota Anglers harvest eighty pounds of fishies annually.
Speaker 1: That's a huge bitch.
Speaker 4: That's a lot.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of fish a lot.
Speaker 8: My sources say that those cards definitely get put in packs.
Speaker 2: Really yep.
Speaker 6: I don't know how that's drives up sales on him though, So people.
Speaker 7: That makes sense, Yeah, well you better hope. Like Chris said that a little kid doesn't open it to get the piece of gum, or don't they do the gum in there anymore? It's still that's devastating. What's happening to this great country?
Speaker 4: Would last thirty three seconds.
Speaker 1: Most of it was meat sauce. It was like chewing on flour tiles.
Speaker 4: I did too. I loved it, loved it, loved it.
Speaker 6: Did my turn or your turn? I just did the fish the fishing thing that was a statu you're right. The Pittsburgh Penguins are keeping in center of Guinny Milkin for one more year five point five million dollars. It will be his twenty first season. He was about to be an unrestricted free agent. So there were people that were saying, I wonder if we could get him. I wonder if Billy g could get him to convince him to come over for one year the center, even though he's turning forty in July. Well, that's dead. I want to see if you guys can do this, not Zach. Let's keep Zach outcau. Zach can do this. I think Zach could do this. But for the three of you non hockey people, Malcolm is tied for thirty sixth all time in goals with five hundred and thirty three. He's the fourth most. That is the fourth most for active players. Can you name the three players ahead of him active goal scorers in the NHL?
Speaker 1: That's one?
Speaker 6: Is Patrick kin still playing? Sidney Crosby? Crosby's two.
Speaker 1: Hot?
Speaker 2: Any guests?
Speaker 4: Shotty?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Shot?
Speaker 2: Oh? Shot a whales?
Speaker 1: Is it Patrick Kane? Is this Sir Patrick Caane? I have a hunch Zack can get this? Is it Dusty mon? No?
Speaker 7: Has Connor McDavid scored so many goals that he passed guinea?
Speaker 1: Malcolm? He's too young?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't know who is Zach? Do you have a guess?
Speaker 9: Oh? Man came probably would have been mind if it's not Caine? Maybe like uh this stamp stamp coast.
Speaker 1: Stam coast answer? Stamp Coast is nineteenth all time with six hundred and twenty four.
Speaker 6: We got two of the three, though, Stephen Stare, Oh oh no, that gets you in the hall of Fame. Patrick Caine is forty sixth all time with five oh eight. Connor McDavid waite on the list, McDavid at four o nine, he's he's one hundred and seventh all time. What's future wild Centerman Austin Matthews at He is.
Speaker 1: Eighty eighth with four twenty eight Old McDavid sixty eight.
Speaker 6: Conor McDavid is how does this not have his age on Hockey Reference dot Com? Now I have to look at Wikipedia.
Speaker 2: He's twenty nine.
Speaker 1: He's twenty nine. We're still still got some tread left on the January birthday man, Yeah, yeah, man, there you go, all right for me?
Speaker 2: Let pete after you a week after my birth? Oh yeah, win's yours the sixth of January. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Remember he went to the Capitol and party that one year. I think it's some money.
Speaker 4: He was like, wow, I don't even know most of the people came to my party.
Speaker 2: Thank you a costume party?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you and JK from Jami Qui. All right, my turn again.
Speaker 4: It's my baby.
Speaker 1: What really matters is this?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna save that one because I have a question for you guys. But it's a discussion Tuppy Diskiston dubbing. Have you guys heard of the Hell's Canyon massacre?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: No, would you like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: May eighteen eighty seven, Lewiston, Washington Territory now Idaho, the mass slaughter of gold miners by a gang of white horse thieves.
Speaker 6: Geez, wait, they're white people who stole horses, or they stole white.
Speaker 4: Horses, that'd be different. Yeah, good question, white folks who stole horses.
Speaker 6: This is like that guy that sings that song on the internet about is it pets Smart or pets Mart?
Speaker 4: Do you spend a lot of time on this?
Speaker 6: Are you saying that your pets are smart? Or are you saying that you're mart? You're a mart for pets? Am I the only one that knows what I'm talking about? Oh that bit's hilarious. He went super viral for that. You don't know what I'm talking about? No, Oh, you should look that up. It's a good bit.
Speaker 1: He basically wanted answers from the CEO of Pets Smart.
Speaker 6: He's like, which one is? It can't be both anyway. So anyway, white horse themes, it's like the Chicago hockey team kind of.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there were a group of Chinese gold miners who had found a bunch of gold, and these white horse thieves found them, shot him and quotes until they ran out of bullets, jes and stole all our gold. Well, guess what they got caught, They got caught.
Speaker 1: They weren't caught.
Speaker 4: Eventually, the indictment listed ten counts of murder. Some people say as many thirty four people they killed. As many as thirty four people he killed, and they were hanged, found guilty and hanged. I had a dollars figure several thousand dollars worth of gold they stole from him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly right, a lot of cash.
Speaker 4: I'd never heard of the Hell's Canyon master before Hell's Canyon.
Speaker 6: Here we are changing lives, Chris, So again, it was it white people stealing horses or people stealing white horses.
Speaker 4: White people stealing horse?
Speaker 1: Got it? Yep? Can't be both? Yeah's answers.
Speaker 4: Look are those things you got going on?
Speaker 1: The Parker Fox? I get him high, Parker's beautiful. That was beautiful, Uncle.
Speaker 7: Peters, though most perfect Areola is this side of the Mississippi.
Speaker 1: Unbelieves that what they're saying. Huh, I better not say that, Yeah, don't.
Speaker 5: Hey.
Speaker 4: By the way, on the stated eighteen ninety seven, the very first copies of the book Dracula went on sale in London eighteen ninety seven.
Speaker 6: Thirteen percent of people believe that vampires exist. They do.
Speaker 4: You're right, they do.
Speaker 1: We've been vampire heavy this week on this show.
Speaker 4: Oh brom Stoker, Yeah, made that character up and put out the book and all these years later. Man, imagine that.
Speaker 1: Pretty cool.
Speaker 4: That's pretty cool that he made up a character that that. I mean, that's just wow wow. Not just like one person. There's how many different vampire stories are there out there?
Speaker 1: Pretty neat Yep, very cool. All right, Parker Foxes here the news is next.
Speaker 6: This is the Powers You want to join the fan from the.
Speaker 1: One eight hundred Ask Gary Traffic Center. This report is sponsored by Total Comfort Heating and Cooling