Speaker 1: All right, it's Katie WB. We got a guy on the phone who wants to run something bias, and I want you to find out whether you think this is a good idea or not. Noah, you're on the radio right now. Don't swear. I was talking to him off the air a little while ago. I had to remind him, don't swear on the radio. Know what we're on right now. I'm just kidding. You tell me what's going on. You're thinking about doing this weekend? What's up?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna be a little vague on details and sits involves like a surprise. But my girlfriend of three years and I are both big football fans, and we'll be watching the Super Bowl Sunday with some friends and family. And my idea is at halftime, I turn off the TV. And after everyone stops yelling.
Speaker 1: Because they will because you so at halftime you want to turn off the TV? What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Son of a beach?
Speaker 1: Once people stop, what are you going to do?
Speaker 2: So I want to announce my halftime show is starting and drop down on one knee and proposed to my girlfriend, Oh.
Speaker 4: My halftime show was starting.
Speaker 1: I love the wording of that.
Speaker 4: My halftime show is starting now.
Speaker 3: M hmmm, so what do you what?
Speaker 1: What? What's troubling you?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: All right, so I haven't told anybody this yet, and I'm getting a little nervous. What I'm wanting to know is, especially for my women thirteen, Taki to combine football and a proposal like she loves football. I'm just a little unsure if women would find this, Taki, or if it would be like a surprise and she'd be like I never saw it coming. So like, I'm just a little conflicted on that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I totally get that, because it's like, Okay, maybe I wanted more romantic proposal, but if you both love football, you're the super Bowl party, you're not asking me. You're not asking me. I'm going to shut up. Vant what do you think? No, I'm kidding.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think that if it's meaningful to the both of you because you both like football, I think that that's fine. I personally probably wouldn't love that myself, but I also wouldn't want to propose to in front of a bunch of people. I'm more of a like, i'd want that in private. But that's like a personal preference. If that's what you think that she's going to enjoy I think that you do a proposal based on what you think the other person will like.
Speaker 4: So if you think that she'd like it, then go for it.
Speaker 6: But Bailey, I I mean if it's if you're doing it because like all of your closest family and friends are all there at the same time together, then great.
Speaker 4: I don't know why you need to shut.
Speaker 7: Off the game though, Like I think to keep the game on and propose with the game on in the background.
Speaker 1: Oh no, because nobody would be like bad Bunny's on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good bit.
Speaker 1: Are do you think anybody's gonna get annoyed? Like your cousin Roy is gonna be like Herry, bad Bunny's on. Shut up?
Speaker 4: Yeah you would if you shut the TV off.
Speaker 1: Probably. What do you think now, if you're a woman, this is that looking at text messages, they're coming in already. Do it after the halftime show because people are gonna be pissed about not seeing the show live. Another one says this is not romantic, don't do it. Another one says, yes, do it. So I think it's gonna come down to the more the majority here. Some women are going to say Yeah, it's very very cool, and I think some women are going to say, no, it's not romantic at all.
Speaker 5: So I do like the idea of, like, the halftime show goes on and you can still say you're a line and be like, all right, now it's time for my halftime show, and then you can turn the TV off after Bad.
Speaker 8: Bunny sing Bad Bunny songs during your proposal. One of his songs De mats Potos is we should have took more pictures, should have hugged the more. Do that.
Speaker 4: I feel like that's a breakup song though, yeah, he doesn't happen. We can take more pictures.
Speaker 1: Do that. Let us know what you think, Noah, keep your radio on. We'll have some information for you whether you should propose. I think proposing during the halftime show is great. I think it's a funny idea. I think that your your sticking point is going to be turning off the TV. Yeah, as Bad Bunny takes this stage and going, I got my own halftime show. But then that's memorable. In thirty years, she'll be telling your kids or her friends. Back in the day, it was Super Bowl of twenty twenty six and Noah turned off the TV and he proposed to me, and they'll.
Speaker 4: Be like, oh, that's so sweet.
Speaker 1: Nobody will say and you missed bad bunny, not his soul will say that.
Speaker 7: That's why I would say I would agree with I think Jenny said like, wait until the end of the halftime show, so like watch the halftime show and then be like, all right, that was good.
Speaker 4: But now I have my own halftime shut out, shut up.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: This message says he could do it earlier in the day, but then just announce it to every all your friends and family at halftime.
Speaker 3: That's lame.
Speaker 1: Nah, got to make a performance out of this. Noah, Noah, good luck. Keep your radio one. We'll have some ideas for you. Good luck.
Speaker 3: Okay, I love that idea.
Speaker 9: What kick.
Speaker 10: It's the day Bryan Show, dance party on one on one point three, Katie, don't.
Speaker 11: You guys love?
Speaker 4: Don't you baby?
Speaker 11: Did Chris Christ your baby? No friends that I'm crazy, Like, I'm no, Why.
Speaker 9: Do you throw the stuff you had our.
Speaker 11: Health to live in in your pretty gus hats with the you?
Speaker 9: I thought you know, I haven't.
Speaker 11: Think it's got something myself annoying? How pull show any every week? It come tell you why pray.
Speaker 9: Say, judge, judge.
Speaker 12: Us that aside a fire you never seen, Yes you did. Oh to go and talk like your wall coping talk to me, look at it would.
Speaker 4: Bring my heart burn, my heart break, my heart to my mind out.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 12: You better show me now, show me now, show me now, gonna take it to the pharm.
Speaker 9: You gotta get down, don't know.
Speaker 3: What to do.
Speaker 12: Tell a song and it's pretty little tug.
Speaker 9: She did.
Speaker 7: Just gonna.
Speaker 3: Talk like I'm just I just tell you that day.
Speaker 10: I test right, I text, I text.
Speaker 13: Text, it's the Deed Ryan Shoot the dance party on one on one point three kt w b kt w b kt w b kt w.
Speaker 9: Here's the thing started up and it was cool. Sobs and yeah.
Speaker 14: Yeah sink suban gone time puss called yah duble.
Speaker 9: In love, he said, Suman.
Speaker 1: The Deeve Ryan Show dance Party.
Speaker 3: On one on.
Speaker 15: W missing Lord's purse. My brother used to call a eating out of the trash. It's never gonna last, I thought.
Speaker 14: My husband's Anta and.
Speaker 4: I used to live with ghosts.
Speaker 15: And all the perfect corps.
Speaker 10: So when you know, you don't, and when you don't, you don't, and all the boats all the friends see it before, they'll see it again.
Speaker 9: Last song, it ends, ends, but my mom, it's money and you got.
Speaker 7: On you.
Speaker 5: That's the Friday Morning Dance Party on KDWB. Hello, it's Jenny, Bailey and Vant and we had some text so I just want to clarify Dave's okay, he just has to get an MRI done. Bailey and Vont have had to listen to Dave and I bitching about our bodies for like a solid month.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: Dave got alkins of shoulder pain.
Speaker 5: I am luckily on the mend, mostly for all of my stuff because mine was next shoulder, arm, back, all the things.
Speaker 4: And yeah, Dave and I have had similar journeys recently.
Speaker 5: I'm needing to do like see a chiropractor or a physical therapist or get an MRI.
Speaker 4: Yeah, whatever it is. So Dave had to run off to do that. But enough about Dave. Enough about Monday.
Speaker 5: Monday, get your phone out, get your computer out right now and listen for the keyword here.
Speaker 4: Now your chance at one thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Just to enter this nationwide keyword on our website.
Speaker 3: Money.
Speaker 1: That's money KDWB dot com.
Speaker 5: Okay, so go to katiewb dot com. Keyword is money. That's three thousand dollars. Now, this contest, I know we do it quite often, but it doesn't go on forever. So we wanted you to win today. Imagine going into the weekend and be like, I just want a thousand dollars. Because the way this works is you get a call by like the end of the hour, if not like within the next hour, to let you know that you've won. So if you don't do it right now, if you don't play, you don't have one thousand dollars in your pocket for the weekend.
Speaker 1: Do you have spend that on Super Bowl party stuff?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: You and your partner you and if you also have a aled ligaments and stuff like Jenny, you can go on your full body massage. Which Valentine's Day?
Speaker 4: That really nice Valentine's Day?
Speaker 5: Is it next?
Speaker 4: That's next Saturday Day? Okay, So a.
Speaker 5: Reminder to make your reservations right now, but also enter that keyword so you have extra cash to take your honey out if you have a honey, or take yourself up because you deserve love.
Speaker 15: To you do you boo?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: Well, Vante is doing something called Black History Month Moment every single day for the month of February, and we've been loving this. You've done one every day this week and coming up we're going to do it for new Edition, New Edition, so we'll
Speaker 4: Get into that next on KDWB