Speaker 1: This is Rover's Morning Glory.
Speaker 2: Rover, I god that, I'll think, brother.
Speaker 3: Charlie, who wards your husband? Man Jeffrey screaming on roverradio dot com. Rovers Morning Glory starts now.
Speaker 2: Good morning, what's happening? It is Tuesday, August fourth, twenty twenty six. Good morning, gets Rover's of Glory. I'm Rover, Doucy is here, good morning. Sorry, Charlie is here, I Sincer is here, A Crystal is here. Hello, and mister Jeffrey al Lorock is of the firebox.
Speaker 4: It's another day to be alive and do and fine on the dust Star Radio Complex.
Speaker 1: You're with this as well.
Speaker 2: Eight six six you're over eight six six nine six seven six eight three seven. That's how you reach the show. Gives a call at that number. You can text us at that number that comes into the studio in real time. You can text the word menu to that number as well. That gives your name to gives you an option to set your name, profile, picture, location of more. Text the word menu to eight six six nine six seven six eight three seven. I'll get to your email here in just a moment. We have a lot to discuss today. I see that the lovely iHeart studios.
Speaker 1: Sorry, just uh.
Speaker 2: Normally, normally the screens just flash white sometimes. Think now this scene's in the studio. Yeah, yeah, this one's just this one's just white now NonStop. So it's uh, just yeah, I guess anyway to turn those off?
Speaker 1: Just tried the remote.
Speaker 2: There's a remote.
Speaker 5: You gotta find one, though, Oh I stole one last time when I turn them along.
Speaker 2: Even during the next commercial break, since you can come in, I don't have it.
Speaker 1: Did you put it back? No?
Speaker 5: The guy, the guy who came in mess with mine stole mine.
Speaker 2: Oh d engineer guy gotta find it, you guysheal it back.
Speaker 5: I don't walk around. I'm sure there's one round. They all use the same monitors. So I saw the same remote.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, we'll find it.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that will do anything or that. Who knows. Let me read you some email, Jonathan, right, So I love you guys. My wife and I are planning on taking a two day trip to Niagara Falls for our anniversary. I haven't been there in about twenty years. I'm wondering if anyone on the show could help me with places I should go and visit. I haven't been there in a long time either. Anyone else been there in a long time? Niagara Falls?
Speaker 1: I know one guy drove past it.
Speaker 2: Yep, he drove right into Niagara Falls but didn't see Niagara Falls. He was approximately one hundred and fifty yards away and didn't stop with his family to see Niagara Falls. So, Jonathan, maybe that's the that's what you do. You go to a diner instead or something.
Speaker 1: Who did that? I don't know. Something here on the show.
Speaker 2: Also, if you listen to today's show, Doogie did ats stating what cops are doing to catch you speeding before the break, Then after the break, the story was about catching distracted drivers dressed as a bush. Maybe it's time for someone who actually reads the news before they do it on the air.
Speaker 1: I was making sure that they were listening.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a test.
Speaker 1: He's the one guy realized that.
Speaker 2: It really is absolute worst at the news. How did I end up the newsgirl who sucks so for twenty years in the news.
Speaker 1: We have big wigs coming up. I just couldn't yet care. They're coming into the into town.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have to like pretending you're gonna you're gonna read the news Okay, So in the next few days, the news is going to be the best you've ever heard.
Speaker 6: Day No, not today, maybe garbage today, garbage Tomorrowsday.
Speaker 2: Friday, you're gonna have great news.
Speaker 6: They'll be hungover on Friday, they won't be listening. But Thursday, maybe do I have to fake that? I know what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: Bush Slurper says, my wife and I just went to Niagara Falls.
Speaker 1: There's not two days worth of stuff to do there, and it's casino full of Indians and Muslims.
Speaker 5: He says, Oh, go hiking. Get out of the Niagara Falls area. It's the same area, but it's like a little bit away from it, and you can do with hiking. There's awesome hiking.
Speaker 1: Let's see here.
Speaker 2: Jamal rights, what's up, guys, contacting you from Florida. This email is for chocolate, Charlie. I was super excited to hear you took up mountain biking. I'm an advanced level biker of ten years. Do they give you like a certificate for that advanced level? If they do, I'm not even at that yet. I'm below beginner with thousands of miles ridden. I've hit trails in Florida, Georgia, and North Carolina. I would love to see you in action if you have any pictures to share.
Speaker 1: Do you wear different shorts when you mountain bike or do you wear.
Speaker 2: The shorts that wear the same outfit that he's wearing right now? It just gets on the mountain. I got a mountain bike shirt.
Speaker 1: Would you have pants? Do you shorts? Did they stay up? Like I'm not trying to be fine Sometimes I do, depends on the elastic and if they're still good. Yeah, why don't you get like the tight shorts?
Speaker 2: Oh those bikers when people make that move, I don't know, like when that is the move where you get that outfit, that spanned outfit but you need it with like some sponsors on it or something, you know, something running your ass us postal service or something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so when you stand up to really pedal and see the message that add on your ass. No, so you're saying like you don't know when you're allowed to transition to that.
Speaker 2: You do know when that move is Like as a mountain bike guy, I don't know when you I don't think mountain bikers wear that outfit.
Speaker 1: I don't know. That's more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's more of those street guys, says taking over the road. Okay, Gordon writes, yo're over. Charlie is slipping? Is it old age? Is it his inner old man coming out? When you played the ladies singing in the National Anthem, the one where it sounded like someone was jumping on her stomach while she say, I said, he's gonna do it, he has to do.
Speaker 1: It, But I was disappointed.
Speaker 2: Merging the old slut sound with her singing would have been funny as hell.
Speaker 1: Charlie missed an opportunity. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Maybe the aromas in the fart box are making people drowsy these days. Let's see, Anonymous rites what we haven't talked to the old slut in a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's true. I hope she's okay. Aids got her, stop it, alligator got her. Aid's got her. I don't say that. That's not funny.
Speaker 2: What kidnapper writes such a long and thoughtful letter to the family speaking of Savannah Guthrie's mother. By the tone of the note, it sounds like a female wrote this. I don't buy any of this. The family definitely is involved. I don't know about that.
Speaker 7: I mean it is something off with it, I think is very very strange. It's very yeah, I've I can't put my finger on it exactly. It's incredibly strange.
Speaker 2: Also, the fact that whoever went in there and kidnapped this mother was so ill prepared to do it. I mean, we saw that ring doorbell footage, the guys trying to cover the camera with some weeds that he picked up. I mean, it's really incredibly stupid, and so how this person would be able to mastermind this caper is a little is a little strange. I really don't know what's going on in that case. But I don't think Savannah Guthrie has anything to do with it.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think she does. But there were there were some questions regarding.
Speaker 2: The brother in law or something that. But I'm sure they've been investigated well every which way, inside and out, I would think, But who knows. We're talking about the same investigators that saw blood on the front porch and they go, this has nothing to do with that.
Speaker 1: That's really stupid if that story is true. Josh in Upstate New York.
Speaker 2: Says, you're over about the lady who called in on Friday about starting to date at fifty four years old. It felt odd and hit home so much when she said she was with the same person for twenty five years. I'm not one to feel ashamed or even get embarrassed, so I got to say I know one hundred percent what she means. It's intimidating as hell. I have been with the same girl from the age of twenty. I'm forty four now. We split up one time ever, and that was from early twenty twenty three to late twenty twenty four. We're back together now, and we just say we've been together for twenty four years. If anyone asks yea, yeah, you don't throw that one in there, right, Oh yeuys been together? Oh we've been together twenty four years except for that year and a half where we split up. Nobody cares that much. Then they're gonna think you're weird. It's just less messy that way, he says. Yes, when we first split up, not to sound like a bitch, but I was seriously thinking I'm going to be single forever now because I don't know how to talk to girls. I've been with five girls in my life, and not one of them did I I actively tried to hook up with them. It just always seemed to happen. I definitely did not see it happening for a forty two year old guy who doesn't drink or go out or have any friends. But it happened with my boss at work. We locked eyes one day randomly after working sort of together for a month, That's all it took. We started talking daily three days later. At this point we still talked daily, not as much, though, but I refused to be a d head and cut ties with her when I wasn't the one who wanted or initiated to split up with my girlfriend, nor did I.
Speaker 1: Go to her to get back together. She came to me.
Speaker 2: She'd kill me if she knew I not only slept with someone but also fell in love all over again as a result of being with someone I had a lot in common with literally every single day of the week for close to two years. This new chick is forty six, and we could still talk on the phone like teenagers and never run out of things too talk about. She knows I love my girlfriend, but she also knows about any issues that we've ever had.
Speaker 1: Wow, why not be with the girl? The new girl? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Well, and he asks that at the very end, and I apologize that it's long. But at the very end he's like, what do you think I should do? With all that being said, I have to ask, what do you guys recommend I do?
Speaker 2: Should I tell my girlfriend and baby mama of almost twenty five years about the other girl? Or just keep on having my cake and eating a tip?
Speaker 1: Don't keep cheating? Well?
Speaker 2: Does he says he's talking to the other girl? Does he doesn't say.
Speaker 6: He's emotionally connected with the other girl? Oh no, if they're having sex. But still that's just as bad.
Speaker 2: Well he's got that kid now, I mean, you're gonna be That's why Charlie doesn't want to get married, because he could lock eyes with a coworker and then you two just get on the phone and you talk and talk and talk. You guys love them that they love that? Do talk to her too much on the phone? Right to block her number? I wish I couldn't, Joanne writes, you we're over. This picture of Ariana Grande shows there is for sure something wrong, whether it be mentally or physically. She's sick. She looks like a chemo patient. I wonder if this is even her real hair.
Speaker 1: Let me see is it the Before and actor? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Okay, yeah, I mean, come on this, give me a break. Oh, don't worry about her. No, I'm saying that Jesus Christ, look at this. She has a huge team around her, people criticizing her.
Speaker 2: Michael Jackson did too, and he's dead from from I mean, he was taking a medication that you take for surgery to knock you out.
Speaker 1: Yeah. How did his team do for her?
Speaker 6: She doesn't need anywhere bullying And that's what you guys are doing, don't know. You can't surround yourself with just yes people, you're but this isn't helping. Now she's stepping away because.
Speaker 1: Somebody, somebody has to say this is this is We've seen this happen with people. I don't know.
Speaker 2: There was Karen Carpenter. Is that who died when I was a yeah, little kid, and I don't even know. Maybe it was even before I was born. I'm not sure what year it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think Karen Carver died in the early seventies from the interrexia because my wife used to always listen to their music when she was growing up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then it was like a big deal. People just they needed people to say something back then. And her hair, No, that's not any of that stuff on those chicks.
Speaker 1: That's not the real hair. They have.
Speaker 2: Extensions and all sorts of crap going on there. Corey Wrights, how can you sit there like you did on Monday Show and defend the way Arianna grind Grind looks.
Speaker 1: Doc.
Speaker 2: You kept saying that you think she is rage baiting with how she looks, and you believe she's just fine. Do you not understand the mental health of individuals who are anarexic or bolimic. They look in the mirror and all they see is fat. No matter how skinny they get, they always think they're fat. It's a major issue. And the fact that you think she is fine is part of the problem.
Speaker 1: I think I don't think she's fine. I think that people bullying her and being mean. Yeah they are.
Speaker 6: That's why she came out publicly said no they're shocked. No, they're criticizing, they're bullying.
Speaker 1: Trust me. I see the comments that they make.
Speaker 2: But that's what society does. Society the critiques, She's got people way more. You know, it's it's good for society. It's that's not good for her, not good for any young girl.
Speaker 6: She's got way more people around her that are capable of handling in.
Speaker 2: Places, and why hasn't it been handled?
Speaker 6: You don't know her I don't I don't know her story, nor do you. You don't know her journey, what she's going through, has family and.
Speaker 1: All that word, and stick it right up your ass. That your ass long journey.
Speaker 9: Journey.
Speaker 1: Scott writes, dog's idiocy knows no bounds when she claims Ariana Grande is touring, dancing and performing is not as athletic as her daughter. I don't know what I say that. I mean she is somebody that gets carried around. You said that your daughter does a sport as an athlete. He asked, is my kid is an athlete? But then he said she does. Arianna is not an athlete. You did say that. Well, she's a singer and an actor.
Speaker 6: I think, I said in a dancer. I don't know if she dances. I'm not really sure if she dances.
Speaker 2: Let's see here, Brian, right, Hey, guys, do you guys remember the movie Et the Extra Terrestrial. Do you remember the scene where Elliott shows his brother Et for the first time. Little Drew Barrymore enters the room and ET's neck races. That's what Ariana Grande looks like. She literally looks like Et when he's nervous. Not long from now, she's gonna look like Et at the end of the movie, pale and emaciated and stuck in that tunnel.
Speaker 1: There's there's Et.
Speaker 2: Didn't they sell?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: They saw it at auction? One of the original like that little Et guy that they used in the movie, was for sale at auction. I believe a while ago.
Speaker 1: What did that go for?
Speaker 2: I wonder sometimes they see stuff at auction because they bought stuff at auction and then they send you there. They just endless stuff. It's like you buy one thing from some and then they just spam you for the rest of your life. But on the I don't want to unsubscribe from their mailing list because I go, what if there's something I really want in there?
Speaker 1: Can you just put it off into a folder and then when you want to look to see what they.
Speaker 2: Want, it'll be too late. Now be too late. No auctions they go on there, they give you thirty thirty day notice or something, and then two point five million.
Speaker 5: Oh it wasn't even like it was almosted up looking.
Speaker 1: You have a picture of them. It's like a skeleton thing.
Speaker 2: Oh, this thing, I got it right here. Yeah, give me a second, this thing all right? Hol Oh, that's it.
Speaker 1: That's what went for two point five. Maybe the skin was I don't even know if the skin was with it. That's so cool. It's like a robot, isn't it. Wow. I had no idea that well.
Speaker 5: They probably had like twenty different versions of shot. Yeah, like the walking around during the Halloween part. I'm sure there's a person in there.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 2: Let's see here, Mike.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 2: So I just finished listening to the recording of today's show about six thirty PM. I said, down, kick my work, boots off, and a knock with the doorbell, Sir, would you be interested in new windows? I laughed at her, and declient consider bring a no solicitor sign at the end of our dead end road. They seem to come in waves, looking forward to do pest control, a roof, a greener lawn, and don't forget gutter guards. Dustin writes, It's become very clear that our beloved Dougie is a lesbian. She doesn't like men, she loves women. Charlie knows what I mean.
Speaker 6: Okay, yep, I stand for all women doesn't mean I like them, and it's actually you're saying.
Speaker 5: You laid down for all women. Says she stands for all women. I got it, well, he said, huh, I'm slow. It's even funnier that way. You don't have to extend, you don't have to explain this one. Dougie is a total see you next Tuesday.
Speaker 6: Well, the one day that's very email, it's all caps Dougie is a lesbian. And then the next one is it to all caps Dougie is a see you next Tuesday, spilled out like, oh nice, good morning, Rhyn just runt.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Every single time I think I can't hate Dougie Moore, I get what happened yesterday.
Speaker 1: Dougie get an fing life. Honestly, B two is amazing. What did I say about? B two?
Speaker 2: Loves her husband and he loves her. They may not say it, but they show it a lot more than anything you have going on in your dumb life? What did I say over it? He can't stand you along with.
Speaker 1: Most of us, he rover loves me. Well, I didn't say anything. I asked no. I asked of that because when I had a problem with my thumb. That's what I used to do. And I just want to make sure she's okay.
Speaker 2: Bigger Dougie hater than Dave by one hundred percent, she says she is. By the way, Dougie, I was the one that called in regarding your mother when that's the last time you went to see her stuck in a nursing home far away from you, and you won't have to worry about it. I still go to see my mom twice a week. You suck?
Speaker 1: What? Okay? So he called about what? I don't know what he means about that.
Speaker 2: Do you think Dougie is going to be like her mother in the nursing home when she's old, like just an old crotchety lady, just just so angry with everyone and just do anything to piss off the staff, not just the staff, but the other people there.
Speaker 1: Well, it's part of this.
Speaker 2: Should probably be really sweet to the staff and pretend like she oh penuts.
Speaker 6: It's part of the dementia, the anger. So it's not a fun thing to witness or go through at all. So I wouldn't wish this upon anyone, to be honest.
Speaker 2: Good Morning, Shannon writes, I am still in shock over Dougie trying to make fun of your wife at the baseball game. She made fun of Danielle, but I can almost give her a pass and say hate each other. She is a mother to a young girl, but also a representative of that dance studio that she works with. I would think she would be building other women up instead of tearing them down.
Speaker 1: I do build women.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't send my daughter to that dance studio if the mothers openly talk like that, what are they saying about me or my kid? Such a jealousy thing.
Speaker 1: I would like to know what I said about B two seriously? And how am I not standing up for women?
Speaker 6: I just stood up for Ariana Grande when everyone's making fun of her.
Speaker 1: That's not fair. You have to be supportive of what she's going through of all women. Yes, oh, let's see any more fun emails for Douche Now.
Speaker 2: I think that's the end of Dougie emails. Now we're on the I hate Jlri emails.
Speaker 1: I didn't know if you want to read those. There were so many.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, they are just scanning through these very long one, very long one.
Speaker 1: Here you have this one.
Speaker 2: Stop doing the same thing over and over again. Basically, jeff JLR is the definition of insanity, meaning that all of us on the show, with the exception of Snitzer because Denise says he's the only smart one, has figured this out when dealing with Jeffrey. Wait, hold on, all of you on the show, with the exception of Snits he is the smart one. Oh, has not figured this out when dealing with Jeffrey. That makes a little bit more sense. So we were all expecting a difference.
Speaker 6: I believe I do believe in Jeffrey that he can change. Oh yeah, clearly from everything he's saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Now I said, that's our look on his face.
Speaker 1: You're right.
Speaker 2: He may be right. There's a lot of potential there just turning over a new leaf any day.
Speaker 4: But you got to remember that if people are going to be a smart out towards me, I'm gonna throw it right back in their face. I'm not gonna sit, you know, sit here and be made fun of by people. If they're gonna make fun of me, fine, I'm gonna make fun.
Speaker 1: Of them right back. That's just the way I operate, that's the way I roll.
Speaker 2: So what do you want to say about Denise.
Speaker 4: I mean, I haven't heard the emails, so I haven't formulated an opinion yet.
Speaker 1: She hates me. She hates me.
Speaker 4: What do you expect. I'm I'm maybe by seventy percent of our audience, and he listened to our show. Because the audience, that's just kind of a round number. And the majority of the emails have gotten over the years I've been on our show, they's sometimes been very hateful.
Speaker 1: And you know what I do.
Speaker 4: I just learned to let that roll off my back and move on to the next day, move on to the next one, and whatever it keeps maybe to move on to the next thing. I've got to take a quick break. Our number is eighty six six y. Rover will be right back.
Speaker 3: Hang on, yeah, brout for history and throw away that box under the bag.
Speaker 1: I don't think you understand how depraved people are.
Speaker 2: If you did if you did something illegal, would it beat you up inside? If you broke the law and you did something wrong purposely, you know, if you did something by an accident on an accident.
Speaker 8: Like.
Speaker 1: Did you hurt another person or he stole something? What if he stole person from a store.
Speaker 2: But if you stole from So somebody who was potentially a bad person, like a drug dealer or a money launderer or something like that, I would incurd off. You wouldn't care.
Speaker 1: I'd be I'd be more worried about that person coming after me.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a an FBI counter intelligence agent who his name is Patrick JR. Rouk yah Ridge in Washington, DC. He came forward last week and told his supervisor that he had stolen about a million dollars worth of cryptocurrency from suspect's account and that it was eating him up inside and that he wanted to get off, get it off his chest. He told the colleague that he was started taking the money in twenty twenty four or he made ten to twelve withdrawals using pass codes for the suspects accounts, and that they had obtained these cryptocurrency accounts as part of you know, investigations, seizures or whatever. He said that he was spinning out of control, he told the colleague, and that he was frustrated that the FBI could not or would not act against adversarial cryptocurrency accounts, meaning, how come we don't take this guy's money? How come we don't do this? How come, we don't seize that. So he stole a million dollars worth of stuff from a suspect's account and then went and turned himself in. Now this is this is what's so strange to me. Why would you turn yourself in. You have plenty of time to think about this before you take the money, right, Why then would you after you take the money. Why would you go, oh, wow, I feel differently, I shouldn't have taken that money. He let me go turn myself in, and he did it ten to twelve times. He made ten to twelve withdrawals. This wasn't like a one time thing where he goes, you know what, I thought I would be able to do this, but I can't. I feel really bad. He did it once and then he's like.
Speaker 1: Oh I got away with that. Maybe I'll take a little bit more.
Speaker 2: Do you think he thought maybe he was going to get caught, and so he figured they would be more lenient if he read it himself out. Or I just don't understand why. If you're doing that for that log, why'd you one day come to the conclusion and go, hey, I feel bad. Let me go turn myself in and ruin the rest of my life.
Speaker 1: Well, it eats at you. I think you don't think it will, but I think it would. How does it not?
Speaker 2: You know, it wouldn't eat at me in that sense where I'm like, oh, I feel really bad if I stole money from an innocent person, it absolutely would be I'd be I would not feel good about that. That might eat you up. If he stole a million dollars from some narco king.
Speaker 9: You're looking around constantly, Well, I would be not even I'd be more worried I'm gonna get caught by the FBI or somebody, you know, Like, that's what I would be worried about.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 2: I think would be a very uneasy feeling, knowing I've done something wrong and you're always worried about it. Now, this guy, remember he's an FBI agent. He is not the most intelligent FBI agent, considering that he was searching chat gpt for how to get away with this. For instance, in May, he asked chat GPT, if I had a million dollars, how would you suggest investing it or spending it to maximize profit and return?
Speaker 1: Huh, that's odd. I'm not searching those things up because I.
Speaker 2: Don't have in June chat Gpt. If you had a bucket of money around one million dollars and you wanted to leave the USA and become a resident or citizen of an EU country, what would you do?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 1: This is the dumbest FBI agent I've ever seen in my entire life, one of the dumbest. He's leaving a digital trail behind.
Speaker 2: This is a guy who supposedly deals in digital stuff and cryptocurrency, and he's asking Chad Gpt for what to do with the million dollars he just sold.
Speaker 1: How stupid could he possibly be? Why would he? Also, it's very strange.
Speaker 2: A million dollars and he's like, I want to become a citizen of an EU country. Yeah, that's great, but they also will extradite you EU countries. So I'm not sure exactly what he was hoping to accomplish that by I guess you have, I don't know. He told investigators that he didn't know exactly how much he he had stolen because he had mixed it with his own personal assets. He said that he estimated it was a little less than a million dollars. The crypto wallet where he had deposited the money contained roughly a million dollars, So he took a give or take a million dollars, you think you would feel bad about that due they would eat you up. Or again, he stole it from a bad person, at least allegedly, maybe not proven yet, but you kind of know, you know what you know if you're an FBI agent or a cop, you know who you took that money from.
Speaker 1: You know they're up to no good.
Speaker 2: You know they didn't get that through legitimate means, So would you feel bad about that?
Speaker 6: I don't think I would steal it. I don't think, even though I know that they're bad, I personally don't think I would take it. The cash or crypto. That's a lot of money, and it's going to catch up with you at some point.
Speaker 2: You know, if we were talking about fifty mins million or one hundred million, you'd go, that's that's pretty tempting.
Speaker 1: A million is not a lot of money to you.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's a million dollars is a lot of money. But a million dollars doesn't seem like enough of a temptation to throw your entire life and career away. Like a million dollars, Yeah, you could, you could run off with a million dollars. Is that gonna last you forever? You're gonna live a pretty you know the guys, I'm sure a younger guy, you're gonna live a.
Speaker 1: Not a meager existence. But you're not gonna be living high on the hog for the rest of your life off of a million dollars. Should be living pretty good, better than I'm living. Yeah, it's gonna go fast.
Speaker 2: It's gonna go fast.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not going to buy a new home.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna I'm gonna put that in the bank and let it accrue interest.
Speaker 4: What happens is that if you put to make a large, very large depositive, bank is going to be suspicious.
Speaker 1: How did you source that money?
Speaker 4: If I, I mean if I was to have done something like what this guy did and I it a depositive million dollars into the bank, the banks and me asking a lot of questions, where'd you get the money from, how'd you source it, how'd you make it? That kind of thing, because that that's how to catch dry That's what drug.
Speaker 1: Dealers will try to do.
Speaker 4: He'll deposit a little, but a little by little solid the bank doesn't catch on to how they actually throws the money.
Speaker 2: Maybe he just anticipated he was going to keep that in his you know, in crypto currency, and he was going to do some sort of you know, pancakeswap put it all in safe moon, right. Isn't that the crypt the crypto currency of Africa or whatever?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Maybe he had some sort of plan, I guess, but his plan was to ask chant GPT. So he's obviously not some sort of genius because couldn't anybody else ask chant GPT the same thing. So if chant ept is spitting out the same answer to everybody, how to you know, what to do with a million dollars?
Speaker 6: Does it?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 6: I'm if I type that in and you typed that in or Charlie uses it every day, do you think that they'd give us two different answers?
Speaker 2: Well? Slightly, yeah, I think good slightly slightly, But but it's going to steer people in the same you know, it's it's it is reaching the conclusion based on whatever it's been trained on. So I would you know it might work until everybody does it? Do you think anyone's actually ever made money? Like if you asked Chept Charlie how to make money or how to what to do with your money? I do all the time, and I think I did make money on stocks. So it gave me some stock picks. Yeah, I don't remember exactly what I did, but I just said, look at these and it worked. Now couldn't you even automate this and have like an AI agent?
Speaker 1: Oh for sure?
Speaker 2: All those stocks? Yeah, I didn't do anything like that. I just asked what what should I buy right now? And then I bought things? And which one did I buy? That seems strange at the time even I told centers like, that's the wrong one to buy AMD, I think. And then because the other one was popping off in video and he's like, nobody wants AMD. And then somehow it doubled the next day. Really, or's something incredible. Let me tell you about IHRT.
Speaker 1: What's it? What's that?
Speaker 5: What's that?
Speaker 7: My h.
Speaker 1: Says it's going bankrupt? I never heard that. Don't buy it? Is up?
Speaker 2: It was up almost eleven percent yesterday now to three dollars of ninety eight cents. Now that's a little bit less than it was. Remember a while ago, I went up to let's see what did it go to? I went to five or six bucks six dollars and thirty three cents back in May when they found out or as speculated that there was going to be some sort of merger between iHeart and SHE Satellite Radio. I don't think that's happening, man, Yeah, just just judging by some things I've seen in the yeah, in the news and whatnot. I guess that's not I guess that's not happening. So then it goes back down. But it was up eleven percent yesterday for some reason.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure why why did it go up yesterday? Let me see here.
Speaker 1: Oh, iheartstock sores on merger talks with serious XM.
Speaker 2: That was one day ago.
Speaker 1: So is that is that right? Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe maybe that is.
Speaker 5: Somebody like talk to somebody and say, hey, I don't know, we might be doing something.
Speaker 2: Is this comes from Let's see here, this comes from? Well, No, that's weird because it says from one day ago. But this, the article itself, is from April twenty fourth. Yeah, it was the same news.
Speaker 1: It's the same news. Might have added some updates.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna not go to stock twits for my stock twits dot com for my for my news I want the one that Dougie likes. Stock Yeah, just change change one letter, stock lips. Now you got stock twits dot com. What could it possibly be?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I love that word. I love when somebody pops that word off.
Speaker 2: You know, it's not really a common word, is it.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 2: I don't hear that a whole lot.
Speaker 1: No, But it's funny when someone says that word.
Speaker 2: I think they use that in Europe more.
Speaker 1: I think they.
Speaker 2: I think they use that. They use Oh man, they love to see you next Tuesday word.
Speaker 6: I'm not talking about that. I'm saying the t w Yes, I think that word is funny. I don't like to see you next.
Speaker 4: Call you that?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's funny.
Speaker 1: Wow. What she's so stupid?
Speaker 2: Man? Is she dumb? You really are?
Speaker 1: What I mean? Do you think that if there was a Hall of Fame of stupidity, you didn't have to put her in it?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Anyway, I was watching something. You know what other word they use? I was watching this thing.
Speaker 1: Last night.
Speaker 2: I had actually watched this documentary before, but I had to go downstairs and the cat was on the bed and the TV was off, and I said, I have to go downstairs. So I didn't want the cat to come down. And my wife goes, well, you have to put something on TV for her to watch. My cat loves watching TV while she's laying in the bed now, And so I put something on on Netflix. And it was a documentary that I'd already watched about some riot that happened at Wembley Stadium. I had watched this like a year ago. Guess during a soccer match. They stormed the gates and and just people with no tickets just basically took over the stadium and pandemonium.
Speaker 1: Did they continue the game or start the game or they canceled the game?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, England versus Italy.
Speaker 1: We're everywhere people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just a riot anyway. So it was a guy being interviewed, and I also liked the word that that that he was saying. Obviously he's in English and he's talking about you know, and I was running through the gate and some geezer was I just I just liked that geezer And they used that word a lot anyway, So I guess you would feel too guilty to try to steal that millionsonally.
Speaker 1: And again, don't don't get me wrong. A million dollars is a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's not enough money to entice me to potentially throw away the rest of your life. Though, and you have a career in the FBI, what do you think an FBI agent makes?
Speaker 1: How much money?
Speaker 2: You are they pulling in sixty five? No more than that has to be yeah, yeah, double that? Yeah, I would say, I would say, like a decent salary. I mean, I really have no idea. I guess I know people are the FBI could ask them, but they're.
Speaker 1: Not going to tell you, you dumb crap.
Speaker 6: No special agent eighty five to one hundred thousand.
Speaker 1: Dollars, but that's a new person. Yeah, if you've been working for a while, is.
Speaker 6: Your experience or you have a supervising experience yep, one hundred and fifty to one hundred and ninety thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: This guy was he was an FBI supervisory agents counterintelligence agency agent in a supervisory role. So he must have probably think about so he stole a million dollars, but he was making one hundred and seventy five thousand.
Speaker 1: Let's just say you mean more. I guess if it's a bigger city, where's.
Speaker 2: He out of I don't know DC.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so I bet he makes one hundred and same five to well, do you think they make more?
Speaker 1: Says here?
Speaker 2: Really yeah, it.
Speaker 6: Says New York Los Angeles DC generally pay more because of larger locality adjustments, so he would beginning more.
Speaker 2: Okay, anyway, so you guess, uh, it just doesn't seem like you're throwing away your entire career. May says, My husband uses the word. I can't really say it. Let's you say squat waffle for a dumb ass girl at his work, he calls her squat waffle?
Speaker 1: What does she do? Does he work at? iHeart?
Speaker 7: Is it me?
Speaker 1: They're talking about? What is the coworker do? That makes call her? That she likes to get people in trouble is what makes says, they could be talking about you. That's funny. Here's a.
Speaker 2: Here's a something that happened. And I went to a baseball game on Friday night. But this baseball game happened down in Mexico.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 2: There's a Mexican Baseball League Liga Mexicana de base Bowl. And there was a game between the Toros de Tijuana and the a Soreros de monk Clova on just on Sunday, and check this out. This guy named Danny Vasquez, who I guess was a former Astros prospect. He was tagged out during a rundown. I hate the way that they do this video because it's they took a regular broadcast and they turned it at the vertical video. But watch watch this. So the guy is like caught in a rundown between I think I watched this video last night, I think between third and home. So they catch him and then you know, they're throwing the ball back and then they tag him out and he just he blasts the guy who who tagged him out. Watched this.
Speaker 1: To renals del just blast the guy in the face.
Speaker 2: And then kicks him in the head when he's down. Do that he just knocked out too, You see that. I don't know if he got knocked out or just knocked down. He's on the ground there.
Speaker 1: Look at that.
Speaker 2: I have no idea what they're saying, but uh, I've I've never seen anything like that exactly. Now, the guy who applied the tag, it seem to me like you go, okay, well what did he do? Like here you I'll just play this chick it's like he hit him really hard or anything. No, it didn't appear to be. He's so the catcher throws it to the third basement or or whatever. Infielder was covering the bag here and he goes to apply the tag and it looks like he tags him right there on the shoulder. And that's it.
Speaker 1: I mean, what was what's the look neck? No, it doesn't appear to be the neck at all as far as I can tell. Neck head. And then he just so he does a slap with the left hand.
Speaker 6: And then bam, does he really kick him when he's down?
Speaker 1: Right here?
Speaker 2: You want to see him kick him when he's down and right.
Speaker 1: There? Oh, right in the ear? I think I actually got him in the back.
Speaker 2: But isn't that like what set this guy off?
Speaker 1: What happened there? Did he do a press conference or did he get arrested?
Speaker 2: Arrested?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got some think. Oh I think down of Mexicago, you can do whatever you want. I mean, have different rules down there. I don't think he got arrested, but that doesn't no.
Speaker 4: Differentm an American baseball player getting you know, something sparkling a bench clearing ball.
Speaker 2: I've never has a professional athlete been arrested for something they've done on the field.
Speaker 6: They should, don't you think if you fight or attack somebody just because you're on a protected field doesn't mean it is.
Speaker 2: An interesting concept? Like how come you can be on a field and beating each other up. Now, it's one thing if you're in a boxing match because you've agreed to do that, But it would be assault if you punch somebody in the face and kicked them in the head.
Speaker 1: I suppose, yeah, because like every hockey match has a fight. Yeah, there's no rest there, right. I guess this isn't this first. This guy's first time. He was released by the Astros.
Speaker 2: In twenty eighteen because he beat up his girlfriend in twenty six twenty sixteen. My god, and here's that video. They have the video of him beating up his girlfriend. This is why he's playing in Mexico because, oh my god, and he's wearing his little baseball pants.
Speaker 1: Here. Look at this guy that they would hire him.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I mean he just is punching this backhanding this girl and then he goes, here's your glasses. Yeah, knocked her glasses off. And then he's like, now he's in her face now and he's.
Speaker 1: This guy. What a scumbag? This dude is.
Speaker 2: I wonder where this is. This might be like at the stadium or something, because he's wearing baseball pants and this girl, this is obviously this is not the first time that this has happened, because no, she's used to it, right, Oh my god?
Speaker 1: All right? Oh jeez? Wow? How was he not in jail? Should be? Absolutely should be. I'll give her glasses back. And now he's picking up her purse. Wow, so weird. Caol here, baby, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Well, she didn't seem like to. I mean, if if if I hit my wife like that, I think my wife would immediately be hysterical because she would be so uh surprised and shocked and hurt. And this this woman was just like she kind of took it and tried almost like this is this is a Tuesday for her?
Speaker 8: Was it?
Speaker 1: Do you know if he went to jail for that, Charlie.
Speaker 9: I don't know the guy's name, Dan rey vest quiz how he's playing in a sport. That's his name, Dan dan rey Resquez. They've suspended him immediately from the.
Speaker 2: Uh Legua Mexicana de Baseball bondrette, whatever that means. So they've suspended him in the indefinitely as well, so they'll see how long. What a scumback, terrible guy, Doujie, you have the shizzy coming up in just a moment.
Speaker 1: What do you have on the way.
Speaker 6: Moviegoers had to evacuate a screening of Spider Man because something really bad happened in the theater.
Speaker 1: What happened, I'll tell you the story next.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back on Roverish Morning. Gloria, hang on.