Speaker 1: For the back to back World Champions of Baseball.
Speaker 2: One of the greatest runs in the history of baseball.
Speaker 1: Immortality is within their reach.
Speaker 3: Incredible and while others make excuses.
Speaker 4: The only reason the Dodgers are doing this because they can they print money.
Speaker 1: The Dodgers just can't continue.
Speaker 5: It's not fair.
Speaker 1: Are making plans.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a singular focus on controlling what they can control.
Speaker 3: Now your pregame host of the world champion LA Dodgers, tam Cats, Hi, everybody, and.
Speaker 5: Welcome in t MO.
Speaker 7: Wrongo Casino Dodgers on deck as your Los Angeles Dodgers sit atop the NL West at sixty and thirty two overall first place in the division. You got a fourteen game lead over the Arizona Diamondbacks going into play tonight. After an extra ratings win in the series opener, the Dodgers look to do it again at home against the Colorado Rockies tonight, with Justin Robleski on the mount in the hunt for his eleventh win of the season. First pitch from Uniclo Field the Dodger Stadium is coming up at seven to ten. Between then and now, we got a lot to get to here. On Marongo Casino Dodgers on deck, you're gonna hear from Kyle Carroll's Rockies third baseman and the son of Dodger great Eric Carrolls. We'll get to a preview of this pitching matchup. Of course, we'll hear the pregame thoughts of the manager, Dave Roberts. Coming up in twenty minutes. We'll also hear from David Vassa. Throughout the hour, we got your Dodgers Magic Cole moment. Kirsten Watson. We'll visit with sports in that La sideline reporter coming up in just a little bit, we got your Otani rewind and in just a few minutes we'll head over to the Galloping Ford broadcast with Tim Neffert and Rick Monday. Well, last night the Dodgers jumped out to a big lead, only to lose it, but then walk it off in extra innings. Eric lower got the start. He's been great for the Dodgers since coming. He's over from the Blue Jays in May. Lowerd gave up a run of the second on a sack fly, but that was it as the Rockies had an early one nothing lead. Meanwhile, in the third, the Dodgers finally broke through offensively, a two run home run from show Hey o'tani, his nineteenth of the season. Dodgers up two to one, and in the fourth the Dodgers with one of those big innings that we're accustomed to see now this year, back to back singles off of Kyle Freeland. Then Max Munsey made it three straight hits.
Speaker 8: And now here's Max Mounsey with runners at the corners, nobody out and he smashes up. He's hitting the right Tucker comes into score. The Oscar Hernandez goes to third, Dodgers, three to one for Monsey, his fortieth rb I of this season.
Speaker 7: RBI single for Monsey, Dodgers a three to one lead. Miguel Rojas in a sack fly that made it four to one. Two batters later, show Hey with a two run single that made it a six to one Dodgers lead. They scored four runs in the fourth to open things up.
Speaker 5: The Rocky Zoh wouldn't go quietly.
Speaker 7: They chipped away with runners off of runs off the lower and the fifth, and then the six Dodgers lead was six to three.
Speaker 5: The bullpen took over in the seventh.
Speaker 7: Brock Stewart a scoreless in and alex Vesia a scoreless eighth. The ninth belonged to Tanner Scott to close it out, but he had some trouble. Kyle carrols an RBI double, Then, with two outs in the bases loaded, col Carrick doubled the center. Initially, all three runners scored, but after the Dodgers challenged the safe call at home, the call was overturned and the third runner was called out.
Speaker 5: That kept the game six to six.
Speaker 7: Going to the bottom of the ninth, Dodgers couldn't score, so for the first time this year, the Dodgers played an extra innings game. Both teams scored in the tenth sending it to the eleventh tide at seven. It went to the bottom of the eleventh, still tied, runners on second and third, one out for Dalton.
Speaker 9: Rushing Rushing swings hits the ground ball that's.
Speaker 1: Throwing the center.
Speaker 9: Dodgers win.
Speaker 4: Dalton Rushing walks it off eight seven. Ta Oscar Hernandez scores. Rushing hit it up the middle past the tron and infield, and the Dodgers win their sixtieth game of the season, the fifth time they've walked off an opponent, and Rushing is being mobbed by his teammates on the infield over near third base. In the eleven innings, the first time the Dodgers go to extras this season. They win the ball game eight to seven on Dalton Rushings third hit.
Speaker 7: Of the night, walk off RBI single up the middle for Dalton Rushing. That's the top tier play of the game, brought to by Arco Quality, top.
Speaker 5: Tier gas for less.
Speaker 7: Dodgers walk off the Rockies last night in eleven innings eight to seven is the final. Dalton Rushing three for five, a new career high with two doubles, brought in the game winning run and also scored an all Tawney's a two runs single in the fourth one a night for Dalton Rushing in the Dodgers, who are the first team to sixty wins this season. They're now sixty to thirty two, first place, the top of the NL West. And Tonight, game two of this three game series against the Rockies. Justin Robleski on the mount first pitch and with more we head over to the galloping Ford broadcast booth as we say hello and Tim Nevertt and Rick Monday, guys, thanks.
Speaker 2: Very much, tim perfect night here at Uniclow Field at Dodgers Stadium. Not a cloud in the sky, bright blue skies. Right now, as we get you set for the start of this ball game, Lefty Justin Robleski will pitch for the Dodgers. He's ten and two with a two to eight zero earned run average. Michael lorenz In, the right handed veteran, will go for the Rockies. He is three to nine. Six point ninety one is his earned run average. The Dodgers right now the season best twenty eight games over five hundred sixty and thirty two, the first major league team to get to sixty wins.
Speaker 9: They have won fifteen of their.
Speaker 2: Last twenty and eight of those have come by one run, including last night's extra innings game, in which the Dodgers would prevail eight to seven on adult and rushing walk off single, the first time the Dodgers had gone to extra innings this season. They set a National League record, going ninety one games to start a season without going to extra innings. But tonight, MA, it's a new night, and it's a new day for Justin Robleski, who has had about as good a first half on the pitchers mid.
Speaker 9: As you can have.
Speaker 10: Yeah, absolutely, And he's been overlooked at least so far for making the Nation League All Star Game. More importantly, for Robleski, I mean, this has been just a huge boost because of hard work determination. I think also at the standpoint, he basically looked himself in the mirror and said, hey, look, guys, how do I need to improve? Well, he has improved, no question about it. Very low batting average against, very seldom gives up base hits. And remember the first time we saw him was out of the bullpen relief. But since that time, I mean, this is going to be his fifteenth start of the season, and he has given his ball club chances to win games in corralling the opposing offense.
Speaker 2: As far as the Dodgers offense has concerned, Mookie Betts just getting a night off, Dave Roberts saying it's just a mental break night for him. So Miguel Rojas will plays shortstop tonight. Lex Freeland will be at second base. Dalton Rushing back behind the plate, and Rushing was in the middle of everything last.
Speaker 10: Night, yeah, including there were a couple of words that were spoken. He's not the one that spoke them first, but he he did represent himself after he was challenged at home play. As far as the Mokie bitch, I think it's a perfect timing because betskins sit down and at least take a breather from the outset of the game. You've got the final game of the series tomorrow, and then Thursday is an off day, so he can kind of recharge these batteries. These guys are not machines, and even machines have to be oiled from time to time. So David, I think it's a perfect time to sit him down and get some other people in there. Rojas, as you mentioned, is going to be a short stime and Tommy Edmund will start in left field tonight. As to Oscar Hernanez. Since coming off the angue list, is playing the consecutive games, he gets a chance to sit down also.
Speaker 2: So he Tony says he's feeling well. He had a home run last night. Is nineteenth of the year, sitting on to ninety nine for his career. Does the milestone home run come tonight?
Speaker 10: Well, Uh, and we're going to find out. I think he would just as soon have it end very very quickly.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 10: You remember listening to Dave Roberts says he was talking to the media today he was asked specifically about that, and Dave said, look, he knows that Otani's very aware of the number two ninety nine, he says, but don't let the numbers get in the way of team. And that's the way this ball club has presented itself. There's a lot of numbers these guys, they're pretty darn good, but it's always team at the top of the list.
Speaker 2: Challenged by the Rockies last night. Remember, the Rockies have scored one hundred and twenty five runs in the eighth inning or later, which is the most in Major League Baseball.
Speaker 9: They're a team that just doesn't quit.
Speaker 2: Dodgers will try to put them away tonight and win the second game of this free game set. Rockies and Dodgers line up some first pitch not too far away, Tim All right.
Speaker 7: Thank you guys, as a guy down the first pitch. Dodger fans, get your game day meal on at Shaky's Pizza Parlor. What are your Shaky's Pizza chicken in Mojo's right now at Shaky's dot com. Coming up here on Wrongo Casino Dot Deck, you're gonna hear from the manager Dave Roberts. We'll check out with David vast course throughout the hour, he'll go one on one with Kyle Carroll's Dodger Great Eric Carros's son, Rocky's Third Basement. That's coming up at six forty five. But up next, we got your Otani rewind and we'll visit with sports and at LA's Kirsten Watson. That's all coming up as we lead you up to Dodgers and Rockies.
Speaker 5: First pitch at sevent ten. Thanks you for being with us. I'm Tim Kase's the back to.
Speaker 7: Back World Series champion Dodgers Audio Network.
Speaker 3: This is Morongo Casino Dodgers Hunting Game on your home for LA Dodgers Baseball.
Speaker 7: It's the Dodgers and Rockies on this Tuesday night. Justin Robleski, Michael Lorenzen the pitching matchup.
Speaker 5: First pitch coming up, it's sevent ten.
Speaker 1: This is the Otani Rewind.
Speaker 8: You score a free Dodger Dog and in he sixteen ounce Coca Cola light ball, Let's field m D McCarthy to the.
Speaker 9: Wall and it is gone a home run show.
Speaker 8: Hey Otani, his nineteenth home run in the year and the Dodgers take a too to one league home run over the wall the other way the one oh second and third in field in ground ball up.
Speaker 12: The middle of the center field for a head months he will score rushing on his way home. Man he is say put the plate sliding in under the tag of Hunter Cookman.
Speaker 1: Two more RB eves for show hey Otani.
Speaker 5: Dodgers now have a six to one league show.
Speaker 7: Hey Otani goes three for four last night, drives in four runs, highlighted by his two hundred and ninety ninth career home ron Dodgers with a walk off win in eleven innings last night at eight seven Vitree over the Rockies.
Speaker 3: This is Kirston's Corner with Kirston, Watson and Kirson.
Speaker 7: Now joins the Here at Dodger Stadium presented by Cars for Kids. Donate your car today at Cars for Kids Dot organize cars with the k Here we are Dodgers and Rockies and Justin Robleski on the mound tonight.
Speaker 5: What has this guy gotta to do to get to the All Star Game?
Speaker 13: That is the big question, because it feels like he's on everything. This guy he comes into this one, it's going to be his sixteenth appearance of the year's fifteenth start. He already has ten wins on the season. That's the most for any Dodger in the starting rotation. And Dave Roberts was saying today that as much as this organization goes with a six man rotation, that allows for extra days for our stars like sho Heyo Tani, it allows for someone like Yoshinobi on Moto to be on regular rest, and it protects the I guess you could say, quote unquote older pictures we have and the stars that we have on this team, but then you have young guys who have truly stepped up. Justin has filled d In in a position where originally they had thought that maybe he'd be a guy to come out of the bullpen. But he's been someone who could step in with Blake Snell being down, with Tyler Glass now being down. Look you look at his last outing. Not only is he continuously getting deep into games, but he now has the swing and miss if a loss, he's a tick up. So he has been such a steady force in this rotation and he's truly shined in the rotation. And so the hope now that We're seeing so many replacements come out due to the pitching schedules of players as they prepare for the All Star Game. We're seeing these replacements this it would be really nice to see him be one of those replacements. He has everything down, the ten wins, the strikeout raid. Of course, yes, maybe there's not as many starts because of that six PN rotation, but getting deep into the game, having the er right just to tick over to all of those things qualify as him being in a position in which he should be in the All Star Game. So that's the hope is that we're seeing him, and then even Tanner Scott, he's someone who you know, he's truly stepped up this year with Edwin Diaz being down, even with you know, the guy who we saw coming over from the Padres, he's officially gotten back to that version of him. So someone who also deserves to be an All Star this year.
Speaker 7: Behind Justinah Black Tonight, a little different looking line for Dave Roberts.
Speaker 13: Just a little bit. So no Mookie Bets out there, no Taskar or Nanez. We know for Tioscar he is coming off of dealing with that hamstring injury and as much as he's in a really good spot, they're still finding ways to manage him. It's just still an early return from the IL. So he's on out there, Mookie Bets not out there. Just an off day for him. You know, if we know where this team is at, they're getting ready for the All Star break. They also are are coming off of a very long road trip. So it just creates for a little bit of opportunity to give guys a break here and there. So nothing crazy, Yeah, So hopefully the good thing is Tommy Edmunds back out there. He was down the last two days. We did see him come in late in both games, either pinch hit or play some defense last night going into extras. But it allows just for some other guys to get out there and kind of get back and sink.
Speaker 7: Let's get Justin Robleski to the All Star Game. Let's give him another win tonight.
Speaker 5: Carisit? We appreciate. We'll check with you after the game.
Speaker 7: Still to come here on Wrongo Casino Dodgers on Deck, We'll dive deeper to this pitching matchup. David Vat say he goes one on one with Kyle Carroll's but up next, get you an injury report and we'll hear from the Dodger manager, Dave Roberts. It's the Dodgers and Rockies. First pitch is seven ten. I'm Tim Kases, the back to back World Series champion Dodgers Audio Network.
Speaker 3: This is Marongo Casino Dodgers on Deck on your home for the Blue All Season Law.
Speaker 7: Barrongo Casino Dodgers on Deck continues live from Dodgers Stadium as we leads up to first pitch Dodgers and Rockies. Morongo Casino Resort ends by a Grand Slam for a good times. Justin Robleski, Michael Lorenzo. The pitching match up, first pitch coming up at seven ten.
Speaker 1: This is the LA Dodgers Injury.
Speaker 7: Report, presented by UCLA Healthy, Official medical partner of the Los Angeles Dodgers. Good news, Tommy Evan back in the starting lineup tonight after not being in the lineup the last two nights after getting hit by.
Speaker 5: A pitch over the weekend against the Padres.
Speaker 7: No Mookie Bets in the lineup tonight or tey Oscar Hernan's, but just a scheduled day off.
Speaker 5: Not to worry, They're both fine.
Speaker 7: Blake trying it on the iel with the right elbow inflammation, Will Smith on the iel with the neckt information, Tyler Glass, now Blake Snell, and when DIA is all working their way back into this rotation at some point after the All Star break, Land and Neck by the way in TRIPAA, Oklahoma City, on a rehab assignment on Sunday, made his third rehab appearance, three plus innings, four strikeouts. He allowed one run on three hits, two walks, and threw sixty three pitches.
Speaker 5: All right, let's head back.
Speaker 7: Downstairs and check you out with the Dodger skipburn anything else?
Speaker 1: Questions for Dave?
Speaker 14: Dave? Can you just describe Dave?
Speaker 9: Can you talk about the pressure.
Speaker 1: In the dugouts with Dave Roberts?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I just think that you know, certainly performance. You know, we run a six man rotation, and I just don't want him to get dinged for not making a couple more starts that he potentially could have had.
Speaker 14: You know, he's one ten games.
Speaker 15: For us to be able to get pitching decisions, you've got to go deeper in games. The era it's about winning. The e RA is stellar, and so innings per per outing and so I just think that he's performed enough to earn that opportunity. And also, I think, you know, Tanner had a rough one yesterday, but I still think that, you know, as far as relievers go, he's one of the relievers in the National League. And both guys would pitch where you know, you get opportunities and guys aren't pitching. So there's gonna be some changes and some talks. Here's there's continual talks about both guys.
Speaker 8: Do you think he's putting the.
Speaker 15: Day off, Look, he's just getting a day off. Nope, all good, just just getting a mental day.
Speaker 8: Do you think Ustin's been bothered or motivated by not having been picked yet?
Speaker 15: I hope, so, I hope. So you know, every player you know has their motivations, and then if you can add something else and still understand that it's not personal, it's not something that you know is a slide on you or whatever, but use it as a kind of a fire motivation, I think that's that's healthy.
Speaker 7: Yes, right, there's the manager, Dave Roberts getting his pregame thoughts as we lead jump to game two of this three games series Dodgers and the Rockies.
Speaker 5: When we return here, I'm Wrongo Casino Dodgers on Deck.
Speaker 7: We'll get the very latest from David vas Say, are any Dodgers gonna be involved in the home run derby in Philadelphia during the All Star festivities. We'll find out next as we lead you up to Dodgers and Rockies from Uniclow Field at Dodger Stadium.
Speaker 5: I'm Tim Katson's the.
Speaker 7: Back to back World Series champion Dodgers Audio Network.
Speaker 3: As we were saying, yes, is Marongo Casino Dodgers on deck on the official home of La Dodgers Baseball.
Speaker 7: It's the Dodgers and Rockies on this Tuesday night, Game two of this three game set. Justin Robleski looking for his eleventh win of the season. First pitch coming up at seven to ten. Dodgers Baseball brought to by Alpoto, born in LA and Maine.
Speaker 5: For your game day.
Speaker 7: El Poto brings authentic Mexican style tomato, sauces, saucers and hot sauces right to you every single time.
Speaker 5: El Poto Gourmet and a can.
Speaker 1: Joining Tim Kates on Dodgers on Deck.
Speaker 9: I accept everybody for who they are.
Speaker 1: This is Dodger insider David Bassi.
Speaker 7: All right DV Justin Robleski on the mountain tonight looking for his eleventh win of this season. What else does this guy have to do to get to Philadelphia?
Speaker 9: Well, today Major League.
Speaker 6: Baseball selected three pitchers to replace Christopher's or Misslerowski among them, and for the Dodgers, Yammoto is going to make his final start before the All Star break on Saturday, which definitely can give Robleskian opportunity into the All Star Games. So Skeens is out, Misslerowski's out. They had to replace a pirate with a pirate. They replaced ms Rowski with jesus Lozardo and Riley O'Brien of the Cardinals also in there as well. The National League All Star team a little short on relievers, a lot of starters, so Robleski still has an opportunity and I can completely see him replacing Yamamoto on the team.
Speaker 7: Dalton rushing and he's been talked about a lot the last couple of weeks. What happened with him and Otani and Pittsburgh last night? A little running at a home plate. He's an emotional player, David. Is that a good thing?
Speaker 6: It is at times, but when it gets the best of you. It's not like it did in Minneapolis last night as well, if you go back and look at it, I like how he stood his ground. But Cole Krrick never really said anything to Rushing directly, and whatever he heard he obviously didn't like, and maybe he mishurt him because it wasn't directed at him. He's got to find a way to control and harness his emotions because if he's going to continue to be the starting catcher and more important games, he may find himself in October. You can't let those type of things get the best of you in the postseason.
Speaker 7: David is brought to you by Ford Summer Sales event. Don't wait hurrying now for the best Offers of the year show. Hey, Otani scheduled to make one more start before the All Star break.
Speaker 5: Is he gonna make that start?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Like we told you yesterday, Otani was playing long toss. He was part of his normal routine to get ready for his start. He will pitch on Friday, and obviously the bicep that tightened up on him in his last at bat a couple of nights ago didn't affect him.
Speaker 9: Last night. He was three for four.
Speaker 6: He had a two run home run, and he said that's when he felt it. So obviously the bicep has loosened up, and you know, obviously the Dodgers are going to have to manage his workload the second half of the season.
Speaker 7: Now, a lot of Dodgers going to Philadelphia for the All.
Speaker 5: Star Game, in the festivities.
Speaker 7: David ta Oscar Hernandez won the home run Derby couple of years ago. Are any Dodge's gonna be participating this year?
Speaker 6: That my understanding is none of them are going to participate in the home run Derby, Andy Pahz, Freddie Freeman next month. He told us on the pregame show yesterday that his goal is to stay healthy the second half of the season and the.
Speaker 9: Home run Derby.
Speaker 6: I know it appears as it doesn't take a lot out of you, but it does, and those are very violent swings and sometimes you could strain some intercostal muscles. So guys like Moncy, Pahz, Freeman and Otani are not going to participate, is my understanding. Nothing's official, but right now all.
Speaker 9: Four are leaning not to participate.
Speaker 5: Let's celebrate them, but keep them healthy. Thank you, David.
Speaker 7: We'll check back in with you in just a little bit. Still to come here, am Marango Casino Dodgers on deck. We we're going to here from Kyle Carrol's that's coming up in about fifteen minutes. But up next your Dodgers' Magical Moment. Don't go anywhere. Dodgers and Rockies. First pitch of seven ten. I'm Tim Katson. This is the back to back World Series champion Dodgers audio.
Speaker 14: Know what.
Speaker 3: This? This Morongo Casino Dodgers Hunting game on your home for La Dodgers Baseball.
Speaker 7: It's the Dodgers and the Rockies on this Tuesday Night, Dodgers Baseball, brought to you by Disney and the all new action movie Mowanna. This summer, Mowana and the legendary Maui, along with Poa and Hey Hey, they set sail on the adventure of a lifetime. See it on the biggest scream possible. Disney's Live action Mowanna only in theaters this Friday.
Speaker 3: Who wants the hot It's time for the Hawfy Magical Moment Ditch Magical Home presented by Hawfey Hot Dogs.
Speaker 7: Well we go back to nineteen fifty nine and the Major League doubleheader all Star Game that happened. They played the first game on July seventh and Forbes Field in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. The second All Star Game was on Monday, August third at the LA Memorial Colis see him the first ever MLB All Star Game on the West Coast.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, Junior, Am I give that.
Speaker 15: Williams got there.
Speaker 7: Bob Neil and Russ Hodges on the callback. In nineteen fifty nine, Jim gilliam with the seventh Innian.
Speaker 5: Home run and for the National League in the nineteen fifty nine All Star Game at the LA Memorial Coliseum.
Speaker 7: This Hopey magical moment brought to by Hopey Hot Dogs, Haffey so Cow's local treasure for nearly one hundred year Offeye Hot talks local and so great when we can take near here, I'm Wrongo Casino Dodgers on deck. We all check in with Charlie Steiner and lead jumps the first pitch Dodgers and Rockies on this Tuesday night. I'm Tim Kas's the back to back World Series champion Dodgers.
Speaker 3: Oh Audio Network, This is Marongo Casino Dodgers on Deck.
Speaker 7: On your home for the Blue All Season log. It's the Dodgers and the Rockies. Justter Obleski Michael Lorenz in the pitching matchup. Time now for the Verizon startup as we are thirty five minutes away from the start of the game. Now, Verizon, you can lock in that low prize for three years so you could save big. Visit your So Cal Verizon store today we say hello to Charlie Steiner.
Speaker 8: All right, Tim, The Dodgers get ready for their ninety third game of the season, second game of the series with the Rockies at sixty and thirty two, the first team to reach sixty victories.
Speaker 14: This was the ninety third game.
Speaker 8: It took them one hundred and three games last year to reach sixty. The Rockies come in at thirty seven and fifty three, fifth place, twenty three behind the Dodgers. But they put up a feisty battle last night and the Dodgers forced it overtime for the first time this year.
Speaker 10: And it took eleven innings and for the Dodgers have finally able to pull it out. And you're absolutely right, I mean, winning numbers sixty is really something to begin with. Then you spent to look at the home record. You know, they've doubled their win output in comparison to the losses. They're thirty and fifteen with home cooking. And so this Dodger ball club, Charlie, as we're seeing now, they've been winners in eleven and last fourteen, fifteen to the last twenty and we continue to say it as well as talking to with someone downstairs near the locker room about an hour and a half ago and said, hey, look, the expectations in the locker room may be even higher than those that are watching the Dodgers play. They expect to win every night that they go out there. It took them a little bit longer last night to get the job done.
Speaker 8: Dodgers are twenty two at eleven within the division. We should point out they're the only team above five hundred in the Western Division. So as you thought about last night, certainly lowerd did well. Bullpen a little shaky, but it was kind of like a fight, you know, the champion kind of rocked a little bit, but when it came came down to push, come to shove, they pushed and they shoved.
Speaker 10: Yeah, as far as with lower again announting he gives his ball club a chance to win in the six innings and the three runs only six cents. On top of that, then Stewart a scoreless inning, Bessie a scoreless inning. Tanner Scott ran into some problems in the night, gave up to three runs that sent it into overtime. But Guardo and Riquez came on and finished out the ball game the last couple of innings, And what a play he made in the double play to curtail the possibility of scoring in the top of the eleven by the Rockies, A big, big double play as he feeled the ball through the second base for one day, threw back to first and the top of the eleven.
Speaker 8: Then he was over sho Hey tany last night, three out of four, including his two hundred and ninety ninth career home run, sixteen of them against the Rockies, hitting two ninety five on the AAR Kyle Tucker. We were talking about him on the air last night. He's beginning to come around. He went three for five last night. He's finally lifted his average past two fifty two fifty two in so far in July first week, albeit he's eight out of seventeen a four to seventy one clip. So the Dodgers middle of the offense is lighting it up now.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and it's not just well the top one night, in the bottom the next night, or the middle and another night. Really kind of top to bottom is what we've seen in recent times. And for Tucker to be able to swing the bat much much better. He'll bat in the number of six months tonight again in right field. A little bit of a different lineup from a standpoint. Mookie Benz will not start, Miguel Rojas will be at short stop. He'll bat in the nine spot. Then Freeland again is a second basin for rushing behind behind the plate doing the catching again tonight.
Speaker 8: Betts was over five last night and struck out a couple of times, so he's getting the night off. So it's Justin Robleski against Michael Lorenzo. Robleski tended to a two point eight er. You know they're talking about Christopher Sanchez of the Phillies starting in the All Star Game. Did some comparisons got Robleski his Era two eighty same as Sanchez. Robleski has a lower whip, one as opposed to one point six for Sanchez. He's got a lower batting average against than Sanchez, two sixteen to two forty eight. Robleski, you know, in the last two years, coming into this season, had pitched one hundred and three innings in his first two seasons. This year he has already thrown ninety three into third in his fifteenth start. And if there's room at the end, they got to open the door for him.
Speaker 10: Absolutely at this point, I think, you know, snub may be a word that's used by many, and I think is more overlooked than anything else underappreciated. The Dodgers have appreciated greatly what he's done. Remember we first saw him this year Charlie coming out of the bullpen. Well, since that time, fourteen starts. Tonight's number fifteen, and he simply takes them ount How about the fact ninety three and the third ending as you're talking about, he's allowed just seventy six base hints and he does not walk too many either.
Speaker 1: Ten in to a two point eight era.
Speaker 8: Michael Lorenzo nabob Anaheim will be pitching for the Rockies tonight lineups in first pitch right around the corners.
Speaker 7: Tim all Right Dodgers Baseball present about UNICLOI Field at Dodgers Stadium. Visit Uniclo dot com slash us. So we continue here on Dodgers on Deck. We're going to preview this pitching matchup. We'll be back with the keys of the game. But up next to go high and tight with the sun of one of the great Dodger home run hitters of all time, Kyle Carrolls, son of Eric Carrows. He's coming up next, high and tight with Devin Vessy. When we returned, I'm Tim Kates. Is the back to back World Series champion Dodgers Audio No.
Speaker 1: One as we were.
Speaker 3: Saying yes is Morongo Casino Dodgers on Deck on the official home of La Dodgers Baseball.
Speaker 5: It's the Dodgers and the Rockies.
Speaker 7: Justin Robleski and Michael Lorenzen the pitching matchup as the Dodgers continue their dominance over the Colorado Rockies. So so the start of the twenty twenty three season, the Dodgers are now thirty seven and ten against Colorado.
Speaker 5: That's a seven eighty seven.
Speaker 7: Winning percentage, and have won twenty of twenty two against Colorado at Unico Field, the Dodgers Stadium, The Dodgers having an eleven game winning streak against the Rockies at Unico Field, the Dodgers Stadium, dating back to September twenty second, twenty twenty four. The winning streak, by the way against the Rockies is one shy of the longest ever for the Dodgers at home, also against the Colorado Rockies, a stretch between July and twenty eighteen through September of two thousand and nineteen, the Dodgers is absolutely dominated. Dodgers Baseball is brought to you by Shaky's Pizza Parlor, the official pizza partner of the Dodgers' audio broadcast. When it's game night, it's group night at Shaky's dot Com.
Speaker 3: And now what will likely be vess a fielding insults from a Dodger player.
Speaker 5: It's an engagement of endearment.
Speaker 1: This is high and tight.
Speaker 6: We are literally in the hot corner with the guy at the hot corner in the Rockies clubhouse.
Speaker 9: That is my favorite Carros, Kyle Carros. How you doing, Kyle?
Speaker 14: I'm doing good man. You always bring a smile to my face.
Speaker 9: Hey, you know you're my favorite Carros.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 9: I let your dad know that all the time.
Speaker 14: I appreciate.
Speaker 11: You probably tell the same stuff to my brother though, so I'll take care with the great assault.
Speaker 6: That's true Jared and Kyle one A and one B in my books, and then Eric down low.
Speaker 9: Very low. Hey, you can appreciate this.
Speaker 6: Being in the game for a long time, whenever you're struggling or you got some little nagging injury, the game seems to find you.
Speaker 9: And Pops with a bad back, foul ball finds them in the booth.
Speaker 6: So even at this stage of his career, the game is finding and when he's got a bad back.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I think I don't think he's ever been known for his glove, and I think that was on full display last night up in the booth.
Speaker 14: I think he kind of ran away from that ball.
Speaker 6: If I saw it right, that's exactly right, and it ricochet and Joe Davis tried to act like he caught it clean.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but then we went to video review and he was nowhere to be found near that ball.
Speaker 6: KYLEA, you guys have had a great stretch here coming into this series against the Dodgers. Last night was an amazing game. You were a big part of that ninth inning rally. What's the vibe around this team.
Speaker 11: I think just playing for one another, playing with nothing to lose, playing free. But I think it just speaks a ton to the guys we have in this clubhouse and how we string together rallies and always stay in the game.
Speaker 6: You're in the hot corner with your guy that you came up through the minor leagues with, who LA knows very well.
Speaker 9: Now callin Carrick, what was all that about last night? And how did he handle that?
Speaker 11: I mean, it's just two personalities going at it. I think everyone knows Rush has a little personality to him and Cole does as well, So I think when you throw those two together, there's gonna be some fireworks.
Speaker 9: Self reporting. Sorry Cole Carrick, household name now, I apologize.
Speaker 14: That's right after the incident.
Speaker 9: Yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 6: Do you still get any butterflies or different feelings coming to this field compared to the others you've played him?
Speaker 14: I think it's always cool playing in LA.
Speaker 11: I'd say this series definitely feels a little different just because I've you know, been in the league for a little longer. Feel more comfortable at this level. Definitely not as jittery this time around. But it's always going to be cool to play here.
Speaker 6: You're staying at your parents' house, So do you ride in with your dad? Do you go home with your dad? What's the carpool situation?
Speaker 14: Day one, I took my mom's car. I drove on my own. But then today, I'm going to go back to the team hotel after tonight, so we so I can hop on the bus after the game.
Speaker 9: And is that an awkward car ride?
Speaker 11: No, there's loud music and not allow of chatting.
Speaker 9: Who gets to choose what's playing? Is it your dad or is it you?
Speaker 14: It's me?
Speaker 11: It's me, I take priority. It's my game. I'm playing so he can do his pregame ritual before he calls the game. But the car ride is mine.
Speaker 6: Okay, So we know he's a guy that lived in the nineties. Are you a guy that dips in the nineties too? Are you off on your own?
Speaker 11: I think maybe another time I would humor him with some of his genre, But before a game, I like to get prepared with my own stuff, so I don't think he really is a fan of it.
Speaker 6: Do you want to share what that is? You're so mysterious, the most mysterious Caros in the family.
Speaker 11: It's a lot of house music, which is like kind of like em like dance music.
Speaker 14: There's not a whole lot of words to it, but I just like the vibe of it. It gets me ready.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I've heard like you have glow sticks in your car when you drive home at night.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 14: I don't go all out with it, but it's definitely a good too.
Speaker 9: Hey, I got another fun fact related to your dad.
Speaker 6: Max Munsey's just two home runs away from passing your pops for the most home runs hit in this ballpark?
Speaker 9: Were you aware of that?
Speaker 14: I was not, But that's not surprising. I mean, Munsi's the hell of a player. He's having a hell of a year and he's gonna keep sending him out of this yard.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 6: Wow, he has the answers like his dad used to. Damn, dude, you are you were polished polish carols here?
Speaker 14: He trained me well?
Speaker 9: All right, by the way, you brought up your brother Jared. Yeah, Dodger organization picture Tommy John. All that? How is Jared Carrow's coming back?
Speaker 14: He's good. I think he's progressing well.
Speaker 11: I mean, as we know, Tommy John's a long, long recovery, but everything's going well. He sends me videos updating me where he's at with the throwing program. So it's good to see and I'm excited to see him back on a mount soon.
Speaker 6: All Right, awesome to have you back in LA. When you shake my hand, it's basically, hey, this interview's over. You've made me uncomfortable long enough, so I'll take that as this is over. And uh, don't worry. Every time you come to LA, I will not have you on the show. But tonight it felt like the right time.
Speaker 14: I appreciate you.
Speaker 9: David.
Speaker 6: All right, there's my guy, Kyle Carrolls, my one A and one B sometimes of the Carrows family. Here'll receive a gift card for Travis S Matthew. Travis S Matthew full of style. His dad's a brand ambassadord. But this guy, where's it the best? We'll send it back to you in the studio.
Speaker 5: Tim, all right, thanks a lot, DV. Thank it to Kyle Carrolls. Yes, to Carroll's family. Very familiar with Travis Matthews.
Speaker 7: It leads up to First Bitch, Dodgers and the Rockies m Nags. We'll dive deeper into this pitching matchup.
Speaker 5: Don't you go anywhere. I'm Tim Katson.
Speaker 7: This it's the back to back World Series champion Dodgers Audio Network.
Speaker 3: This is Wrongo Casino Dodgers Hunting on your home for La Dodgers Baseball.
Speaker 7: Dance the Dodgers and the Rockies on this Tuesday nine, Game two of this three game set. First pitch from Unico Field at Dodger Stadium is coming up at seven ten, and.
Speaker 3: Now before the Dodgers hit the Dina, we look at the pitching matchup.
Speaker 5: Brought to you by your Toyota Dealers. We make it easy. MIKEO Lorenzen on the mound the Bryan and Cows.
Speaker 7: Dave Fullerton, thirty four year old right hander three and nine with a six to ninety one eer RA and his twelve season out of the Big leagues, making his nineteen start twentieth appearance this year last time out four to thirty eighties, four runs, four hits, walks six and a no decision against the Marlins. Michael Lorenzo is one to zero with a four to thirty seven ERA, sixteen strikeouts, one save, and ten appearances against the Dodgers in his career Dodgers saw him back on an April nineteenth the Corus Field. He went five innings, allowed three runs on seven hits while striking out three in a no decision. Justin Robleski, get this guy to Philadelphia in the All Star Game. Already, he's having a great first half of the season. The twenty five year old leftender is ten and two with a two eight ERA. Making his fifteen start his sixteenth appearance, he has already established a career high at eightings and wins this season, and again, we haven't even gotten to the All Star Brank last time out seven eightings, three runs, seven hits, eleven strikeouts in a win over the Athletics, and the Dodgers have won eleven of his fourteen starts this year. He ranks fourth and average run support per game with six runs per game on average, he ranks eighth in e n L with the two to eighty ERA. He is third in the National League with whip and batting opponents ops.
Speaker 5: Fifth career outing against the.
Speaker 7: Rockies, first at Dodgers Stadium, the previous four of all ben at Coors Field, two in one with a two to twenty ERA and fourteen strikeouts.
Speaker 5: He faced the Rockies back.
Speaker 7: In April and Denver seven eightings, one run, eight hits, three strikeouts and picking up the w Justin Robleski Michael Lorenzen. It's the Dodgers and the Rockies. We are fifteen minutes away from first pitch. Keys to the game are coming up next. Don't you go anywhere.
Speaker 5: I'm Tim kateson. This is the back to back World Series game. Be a Dodgers Audio Network.
Speaker 3: This is Marongo Casino, Dodgers on Tech on your home for the Blue All Season Law Law.
Speaker 7: It's the Dodgers and Rockies on this Tuesday night. Justin Robleski Michael lorenz in the bitching matchup. First pitch coming up at seven ten as we get you ready for the start of the game with the Sapporos Start Great Moment, Star with Sapporo Beer, whatever your taste preference. Soporo has you cover with a variety of crisp and refreshing loggers, including light and non alcoholic beer, Soporo Good with Sushi, Great with Baseball One final time over to the booth, Tim Neverett, Rick Monday, Guys.
Speaker 2: Tim, thanks again, we get you ready for the first pitch of this ball game. Tonight the Dodgers and the Colorado Rockies. Dodgers are fourteen games up on the Arizona Diamondbacks in the Division, twenty three games up on the last place Rockies, who start tonight thirty seven and fifty five.
Speaker 9: The Dodgers have won.
Speaker 2: Twenty one of the last twenty three home games against Colorado, going back to October of the twenty twenty two season. Michael Lorenzo will get the start for Colorado. It'll be Justin Robleski going for win number eleven comes off an outing last Tuesday in Sacramento where he's struck out a career high eleven against the A's through a career high one hundred and ten pitches in the ballgame. He has just been absolutely dynamite and we're still waiting to see whether or not he'll be a replacement on the All Star club representing the National League come this weekend.
Speaker 10: Well, his fastball enhances the off speed stuff, and he challenges guys elevating that fastball as he did his last outing. For Lorenzo, he's got to figure out a way to avoid some bets. He's allowed a three thirty six batting average against him. He's on the verge and maybe his tenth loss of the season. The Dodgers have seen him plenty of times.
Speaker 9: Who changes.
Speaker 10: Do the Dodgers stay pat with what they've had success against him, or does Lorenzo change his mode of operation?
Speaker 2: Runs in an Anaheim native, he is one to zero against the Dodgers with an ERA of four point thirty seven in ten total appearances, two of them start, So he'll make his third career start against the Dodgers in just a short time. Dodgers and Rockies Game two of this three game set coming up from Uniclo Field at Dodger Stadium.
Speaker 5: Tim all right, thank you very much. First pitch is next show.
Speaker 7: Hey, old timey designated hitter tonight, Justin Robleski on the mount as the starting pitcher. Let's get into the All Star Game. Let's get him another win tonight. Let's get the Dodgers of victory as well as we get ready for first pitch.
Speaker 5: Decks enjoyed everybody. I'm Tim Katson.
Speaker 7: This has been the Wrongo Casino Dodgers on deck on your back to back World Series champion Los Angeles Dodgers Audio nowhere