Speaker 1: Mojo in the morning show. So Anna had to change up the place that she was going to get like your.
Speaker 2: Esthetician things facial like facials or I don't know, eyebrow stuff and things like that.
Speaker 1: And it was for a very interesting reason. And then when she changed it up, that person came back into her life. Explain the story.
Speaker 2: So I had to switch my esthetician because the esthetician that I was going to love to chew gum. And we've talked about this before. I don't like mouth sounds and she was a loud chewer, so I thought maybe it was just a one time thing, but every time I would go in there, she was aggressively chewing her gum. So they're like, when you're getting a facial, you're trying to relax and stuff like that. And I am just irritated the entire time because all I hear is this person chewing. And then the last time I went there, she dropped saliva on my.
Speaker 3: Phone on what I know.
Speaker 2: Isn't that crazy.
Speaker 4: I've had a spinner before. When they talk to you and they shower you with spin.
Speaker 2: And the gum in the mouth, I was disgusted, and obviously I switched estheticians. I was like, this is not this is not working for me. But recently she slid into my DMS because she hasn't seen me in a while and I do post my new esthetician and she was like, just wanted to check in and see how your skin was doing, how how are the results, and like we're not friends, but like I knew of her because she used to do facials for me and stuff. But now I'm like, do I do I need to explain why I had to switch up or do I just go on.
Speaker 4: With my you you just talked about it on the air.
Speaker 1: It's the most awkward thing ever, when you do switch up things like that, because you feel like you have to, but you also feel bad that you had to, and then you feel like okay, Like it's one of those things, like it's weird because I think that you don't necessarily like if you go to don't go to a restaurant for a while, you know, just call the person at the restaurant and go, hey, by the way, I haven't been it in a while, but you know that's different though a restaurant is different.
Speaker 3: Like, for example, my barber is my barber.
Speaker 4: And it's such a personal relationships set.
Speaker 3: I can't eat anywhere, but I'm not getting my haircut anything. That's true, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: And I feel like with Darrow, for sure, it's almost like an unspoken rule where I'll sit down in a cheer and maybe it's just me, maybe it's not even him. He won't vocally announce it, but I feel like he can tell somebody else has been in my head, you know what I mean. It's like a second he's gotta know, because my hair and my face will look super crazy more than it already does when I come back and you haven't been in there in a while exactly.
Speaker 3: I find it interesting, though, that.
Speaker 1: This person the reason why you did it, because I always find it that the only reason that you switch is because you just kind of like like something a little bit better, Like it makes you feel a little bit different. It does suck when it's that the person you know spits.
Speaker 2: And like I don't even know how to explain that, Like that's not a her thing.
Speaker 1: That's a me thing, Like you need those COVID plastic things in front of you, is the spit thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, But like me not liking chewing sounds like I'm just freaking crazy.
Speaker 1: Has anybody ever told the stranger they're chewing bad? Or is that just you tell your person dinner?
Speaker 2: I used to tell my family that all the time. At the dinner table. My dad would be like, go.
Speaker 3: Eat somewhere else.
Speaker 1: Then, Like if you were sitting if you were in a restaurant and you're sitting next to somebody and they are making like, you know, a bunch of chewing noises, would you lean over and go excuse me? And I can't you know how I would do that. I enjoying this, Jason, you had a speader? Who is the speeder?
Speaker 3: So this was my grandfather And this was when I was younger, and we do like the holiday dinners parties, and I would have to sit next to my grandfather.
Speaker 4: He was he was so he was.
Speaker 1: An open mouthed eater and his food would land on my plate and I would have to finish my food.
Speaker 3: My parents would not allow me to get up and move. You would have to say thing and gets spin on your food and his.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I'm happy Mojos out of his apple stage because I got an apple shower every morning.
Speaker 1: Although I do annoyingly eat the cottage cheese and I do what we used to complain that spiked at all the time and that scraped the plastic on the thing. I find myself doing it, going, oh god, this is what I used to get up real quick, I want to I want to get back to the whole. Do you have to tell the person that you're not going to them anymore? And if we have any people that work in the service industry.
Speaker 2: Would you want to know?
Speaker 3: Would you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you?
Speaker 3: Or do you?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 3: You have to know? No, you don't have to know. Is my face is my head? I could go where ever they all I want to go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't sign a lifetime contract when you get a hairstylist or a barber, I promise to never go to anyone else, but you.
Speaker 4: I feel I feel so such loyalty though to all of my quote unquote people. And there is one that I kind of want to know. I really want to switch up. And I am so scared to tell this. You're going to tell her that I want to switch and the reason and you know who it is, and I don't know.
Speaker 3: I can't do it, but I need to just do it. You say, what the reason is?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Give it away?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Shannon is a very non confrontational am and I like, yeah.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe Kevin can call her.
Speaker 2: You want to do it an anonymous letter to be very quick.
Speaker 3: Shannon's not coming back.
Speaker 1: I tell you something. You're gonna you're you're gonna laugh when I say this to you, God blessed, Norm shouts, you know, rest in peace.
Speaker 3: Norm.
Speaker 1: Norm was Shannon and my agent that we that for. He was like a father to me. I used to ask Norm to call and tell people's things really yeah, like because he was so blunt, Like he was very blunt. There was there was no frills.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So if I had like a situation where I, you know, needed like I was hiring somebody to do something, I would have Norm call them. And he not only negotiated my contract, but he would like call up and I don't want to say specific because one of them was somebody specific, but it was that was that was And you thought my apple was gross. I just heard gurgling coming out of there. But I had to have him call a person that I was I did something with like a business opportunity.
Speaker 3: No, give him his money back? Was that the last time you ever talked to that person?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: No, I talked to him afterwards. Norm wasn't.
Speaker 1: I know it was I got the money back and he didn't hold a grudge.
Speaker 3: What's up, Sarah? How you doing? Are good?
Speaker 1: We're talking about and us aestheticians. I always hard telling me that aesthetician? Uh and uh? She wants to know.
Speaker 3: Does she have to tell her why she's not going back to her?
Speaker 6: Well, first of all, no, I don't care like you don't like the person. You just got to go move on.
Speaker 3: You got to do what you got to do for yourself.
Speaker 6: I'm not ready, but the customer tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Do have to, Hannah, like, I cannot handle with people chewing loud or eating loud or.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 7: I can't handle that cell phone connections now, it's it's whatever your blue whatever your bluetooth is is causing an interference.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can you get off bluetooper e quick? I get off bluetooth and get given Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I didn't take it off bluetooth.
Speaker 3: There you go. That's much but yeah that's so much better. Okay, your speaker's bad.
Speaker 1: So so so you you well she said that you you don't what did you say about what Anna should do?
Speaker 3: Oh? The chewing part.
Speaker 6: The yeah, just the chewing part. I can't handle people chewing. I can't handle if I know certain people that I work with that they're eating certain foods, I'll turn like my a C at my desk, I'll turn it off extra loud so I don't have to hear them. My kid knows, but he's he's an chips. You better eat him in the other room because he knows. Mom can't handle that, and my god, yeah I can't.
Speaker 8: I'll be like, chew with your mouth clothed, and.
Speaker 6: They're like I am chewing my mouth closed and I'm like, no, this is how you eat chips.
Speaker 1: It's funny that even your children can annoy you. What's going on, fran Hi?
Speaker 9: Yeah, my favorite coworker every day asked me to eat lunch with her, and I love her, but I've had to stop eating lunch with her because I can't stand the chewing. I'm not even a person that is bothered by chewing. And she was like, why don't you Why do you work through lunch every day? You're so busy.
Speaker 3: I'm not busy at all. I just can't do it.
Speaker 9: I can't do it.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, Thanks for the call. Fran. What's up, Nicole, Hey, Mom, Joe, good morning, good morning. What's going on?
Speaker 9: Not Mancha?
Speaker 3: On my way to work? What are you calling about? So?
Speaker 7: I just heard, you know, basically about Anna and telling her aesthetician about.
Speaker 6: Not giving the reason. I, as a stair risk worker, we really don't care about the reason.
Speaker 4: So I don't think she owned an explanation. She might not even care.
Speaker 1: Okay, but this person reached out to Anna on social media. With Anna just ghosting her, it was like, oh.
Speaker 9: So I do listen every day.
Speaker 4: I missed the beginning of that story.
Speaker 3: It's like the Second Date update.
Speaker 1: You know, she felt like she was ghosted, so she wanted to find out that would actually be a fun part of the Second Date update. Like we have people call up somebody they want to quit, you know, they don't want to they don't I don't want to go get my you know whatever. My Brazilian wags. Yeah, my Brazilian wax from the same person. I'm going somewhere else. What's okay?
Speaker 3: And Iti? Okay? Your voices guys, Hi, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 10: Yeah. So I was listening to the stuff about Shannon and the hairdresser, and I'm calling and going through the same stuff work. But it's my cousin that does my hair.
Speaker 4: No, I love my hairdresser. Let me clarify that I am not quitting Kelly.
Speaker 1: No, Shannon said somebody else, not Kelly.
Speaker 2: But your cousin's your hairdresser, and you don't want to go to her.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's just the color isn't right lately. And she also does my daughter's hair and we just haven't been happy.
Speaker 4: But we don't know how to color.
Speaker 2: You just stop going.
Speaker 3: I think I think that's what you do at church.
Speaker 1: No, and then you see then you see her at at the next party.
Speaker 3: Or something like that. Did you allow for banger? It's it's the worst.
Speaker 1: It's worse when you when you go to some event that's a family event, and that becomes the thing that makes you not want to go because you're afraid she's going to confront you over that. But you know what, when you see her, your hair will look good.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 10: I'm nervously.
Speaker 3: I love you. Got to let us know what happens, Alex, what's up? Hey?
Speaker 8: So, as someone who does wishes, I would say that sometimes I don't like people telling me that they're not coming back so.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm in the middle.
Speaker 8: Like sometimes I'm like, Okay, let me know why you're not coming back in case I have to fix something. Like if it's just some bs, then I'm like, Okay, I don't really need to know, especially if I was going to cancel you anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Has somebody ever quit you before and told you the reason why it?
Speaker 8: Yeah? One lady quit me and was like because they just kept falling out. And I'm like, well, I'm thinking, I'm thankful that you let me know why, so that way I can change my blue or figure out why my shrinking was bad. So I did appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I'm surprised that you're nobody has said to your girl, because it's got to bother more than just the gum chewing.
Speaker 1: For sure, or the spinning. That would be worse than even the gum chewing. I mean, you're getting hit with it.
Speaker 3: It's over.
Speaker 2: She just like wiped it off and just kept going on.
Speaker 1: Acknowledge it's horrible, all right, Mojo in the Morning see Cardi.
Speaker 3: B Stoop Dog BG, Yes, Zar Larson, Vincent Boone more at Our twenty twenty six I heard for you to you a Music Festival,