Speaker 1: It is not as cold this morning. Update number one, Update number two. I got caught behind a snowplow on four ninety four. Very did you get caught behind a snowplows?
Speaker 2: Not four?
Speaker 3: But I got copy one.
Speaker 1: Also I did whirdling three today. Another update. The Lions won last night, which I know a lot of people here don't like the Lions. Oh think yeah Dallas, Yeah no, no, Dallas just didn't have it, that's true. Yeah, So you guys have any updates, and the updates you got to pass along.
Speaker 4: I got a new bird controling plant in my arm.
Speaker 3: I saw the video.
Speaker 1: I saw part of the video that was a little bit too much for me to watch.
Speaker 3: The whole thing.
Speaker 4: Oh, I imagine being a woman and having to do it.
Speaker 5: But the best part was the fact that after they put the lighter cane in and start going in there and trying to dig it out, you can't feel anything. But then all of a sudden you can feel something dripping down the side of your arm that's not numb. And then they go, oh, you're a bleeder. Oh no, that's not what I want to hear. And then I asked, I was like, is there a reason why I'm like this because I feel like this happens to me most times whenever I've had things done. So I'm just stop bleeding a lot. And they're like, I don't know, something about a vain and this and some of the darkness and I don't know. Cool, as long as I'm not dying, I'm good. But got some new birth controlling. I know you guys were wondering you feel alive. Yeah, I'm hoping that I feel a little bit better because the last one was starting to get to me.
Speaker 3: It was, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 5: Just like it can really affect your hormones. So I think towards the end there it was really making me have some rough time.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 1: Just stop worrying about baby.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 5: It's wild some of the things that people have been commenting on my post lately, and one of them was, yeah, you should just I was hoping you'd just like not get a new one in and accidentally get pregnant with a new man you have.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 4: Fun well, not a stranger.
Speaker 5: I feel like I kind of know the person, but it's just funny the things that people post.
Speaker 4: On social media.
Speaker 6: Listen, thank you for the warning about the blood and stuff. Because she cannot see that like blood needles, none of that stuff saying you left the comment saying hey, letting you.
Speaker 3: Know it on the front of the video.
Speaker 2: Just some people that won't do that.
Speaker 6: There's some people that'll just post an IV on their story and it's just like, no.
Speaker 1: I know, yeah, I have no interest in watching anybody surgery. How did the doctor feel about you holding one the phone and taking video of it.
Speaker 4: I don't think they knew.
Speaker 5: They were so into the procedure, stealthy me.
Speaker 1: I wonder how doctors feel about that if you're like, you know, if they're doing a procedure and you got a camera in one hand and you're videoing the whole thing, whether they're like, hey, put that down.
Speaker 7: I mean not just doctors, but like salon people, tattoo artists, like for anyone who's like, I'm recording this, maybe they're all I don't want to be on. I don't know if someone was recording me, I'd be like, this is my bad side.
Speaker 4: Well I just want that doctor.
Speaker 5: I don't know if they happen to see it that they did a fantastic job, Like seriously, the last time I had it done it, it took like five times the time amount of time to get the stupid thing out and it was miserable.
Speaker 4: And this person got it out in like three minutes.
Speaker 3: So good for the Wow. Wow, that's exciting news.
Speaker 1: Okay, Also, did I mention I got wordled in three, I got wordled in, I got connections with no mistakes, and I did I needed one clue in strands, So I thought I would.
Speaker 3: Update you on that.
Speaker 1: We had a lot of stuff going on. It is Friday, We've got a Christmas Wish coming up. Do we have no phone screen or Friday scheduled in the show today? Oh my god, I think we forgot to put in no phone screen or Friday.
Speaker 3: We got so many things going on that's happening. You're losing your touch. No, I think I would.
Speaker 5: Say I'm coordinating Christmas Wish is what's happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was on the phone probably for two hours with Christmas Wish people last night and it is just it just I just love calling people in hearing their stories. And some of them are his. I mean, some of them are very like very tragic and very sad and very moving, and I will I won't give you details, but one I called last night. They wrote in probably the middle of November about their wish, and here it is December fifth, December fourth. Last night I called to check up and see if they still want us to do it. They said yeah, they died. Oh gosh, so yeah. It was like, so that is kind of that was a little bit of my night last night. But another Christmas Wish comes up this morning. I think seven o'clock will grant another Christmas wish and we are doing still looking for money for Christmas Wish. If you want to donate, if you want to nominate somebody. We are going to go for probably another two weeks, maybe two and a half weeks of Christmas Wish, and we'll have another one coming up. We'll be right back with some happy stuff in just a second, kind of happy. It's War of the Roses coming up next on kt W. You be if you want to hear somebody get caught cheating. It's good family fun, good entertainment, and we'll do it next on KD one one three KDWB. I really love this very interesting. If you're in this group, you're probably annoyed. I'm talking right now. Instead of playing deer Swift, a new poll asked people how often you listen to music. One in four of us said always, always. Now I don't. I listened to kat, I listened to Cool one O Wait. I listened to my own music here and there. But a lot of the time I just want silence, Like driving into work in the morning. Yeah, I don't want to hear anything.
Speaker 6: People think that were weird for that, Like my girlfriend Alyssa hates She's like, you don't want to listen to music.
Speaker 2: It's like I'm listening to music all day at work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 2: Joy not talking to anybody.
Speaker 5: That's funny you say that, Dave, because I remember my uncle works in radio and has has his whole life, and he would say the same thing that when he drove in and did morning radio, he would not.
Speaker 4: Listen to anything.
Speaker 7: And I was like, why, oh it is I just listened too many audio books, Like I'm not listening to music. If someone said, like, what do you want to listen to, I'd pick an audiobook over music.
Speaker 2: Is that weird a little bit? I probably wouldn't let you back in my car after that?
Speaker 7: Weird?
Speaker 1: One in four said always said. One in five also went in for said they got music on almost all the time. That includes thirty six percent of young people. Kid hadn't taken their headphones off since last Christmas.
Speaker 7: That's one of my biggest pet peeves are the youths that keep the one AirPod in their ear and then they come up to talk to me and I'm like, can are you listening to me right now?
Speaker 3: I know they're not. Get that thing out.
Speaker 2: Of your ear.
Speaker 3: I will tell you.
Speaker 1: I'm going to shout out to the crew over at the Cariboo Cabin number one in chan Hassen. They got their window and stuck. It was frozen shut yesterday and there is a woman who works there that has the most delightful British accent and I haven't heard her voice in a long time, like months, And so this morning I pull up and she's like, we become to the Carriboo Cabin. What is your Pucks number? And I'm like, you're back and she's like, yeah, I've been on vacation or I'm back and I'm the general manager now.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, well, that's great, have yourself a great day. I think you're doing an Australian but doing a really good job. A little bit.
Speaker 1: Do you guys know anybody who is a flat earther. Now, flat earthers are usually the same people who believe in Kem Trail's a nine to eleven conspiracy and that JFK was shot by aliens hovering with Elvis in a UFO. Yeah, I know what do you know a flat Earth?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's over there. Excuse thought me.
Speaker 6: The way, monsters, the pot started is because I pulled a prank on Jenny and Dave and I told him and I thought or that none. I thought that I knew the Earth was flat, and they were so pissed, and I was like, just kidding, April fools.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the good news. If you're a bored flat earther who looks fantastic in Columbia Jackets, here's your golden ticket. A new ad from Columbia Sportswear says, if you can prove the world is flat, we will give you the entire company. What he said, all right, we need some proof. If you can get to the edge of the flat Earth and take a photo of it, he said, no AI images. The photo must be of a visible physical end of the planet Earth showing the infinite sheer drop abissele void and clouds cascading into infinity. He said, here are things that are not the edge of the earth. A clifftop in Seattle, at cul de Sac in Kansas City, or your buddy Dave legally changing his name to the edge like the dude in you too. But they basically will give away the entire company if you can prove the world is flat.
Speaker 2: We're talking about Columbia, the co company cor Yeah, Columbia sports Bear. What are they so pressed?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: Why wat?
Speaker 1: Because here we are talking about Columbia.
Speaker 5: Are going to come to like defend themselves. So then they'll get even more publicity, and then people will fight in comments and they'll just go viral.
Speaker 2: And I guess that works.
Speaker 1: I think if you're stupid enough to believe the Earth is flat, you probably will be stupid enough to think you can prove it, but also not smart enough to be able to prove it. Because the Earth is not flat. The default shape of the universe is circular. Look at Saturn. What shape are the rings around Saturn? They are circular.
Speaker 3: Boom, They're kind of boomerang y shaped.
Speaker 5: Shut up not thinking in three D.
Speaker 3: That's why I am thinking in three D. I see not on paper, No, not when you What is what is the default shape of a drop of water?
Speaker 2: Drop shape?
Speaker 1: I don't know range shape, that's how we draw it, but it is a round shape. The default shape in the universe is round. Look at Von's head. He looks like Charlie Brown.
Speaker 2: He does Bailey. I don't know why. I was just doing under the Sea.
Speaker 6: Bailey wants me to cut my hair so that way I look like the guy from Hey Arnold I do.
Speaker 3: I want him his hair to be really tall.
Speaker 7: Like super tall box, shave the sides and then have really so you look like Hey.
Speaker 1: Arnold his football head. He was not a round head football head.
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: His friend what Gerald?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I have dreams for Gerald from Hey Arnold, the black guy with the tall half roa.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: A couple of things. First off, you can't make this stuff up. It's brought to you by the Leo Agency.
Speaker 3: But what slowed down?
Speaker 4: Who's the Leo Agency.
Speaker 5: It's a new real estate agency, so you gotta go check him out. But also, we have a huge auction that we're going to be doing this morning.
Speaker 1: We got to talk about this is really cool. Can you pull out a clip at his music.
Speaker 4: I've got it on t too.
Speaker 1: Okay, we are going to auction something for Christmas wish. It is a guitar and acoustic, beautiful guitar autographed by One Directions Nile. This is so cool. We had a record company donate this. They're like, use this for Christmas wish. We're gonna start the bidding right now via phone calls only at one hundred dollars, so you will call in. This will be a great Christmas present for your daughter, for your kid, for you that loves one direction. You can hang it on the wall. There are mounts that you can hang guitars on the wall. This is really cool. You can play it. I wouldn't play it, I would not touch it. But you can have this guitar. Bids on the phone only at six five, one nine nine KDB, and then the way it works is you will give your bid well in this at nine o'clock and you have to be serious. Please don't flake out. Please don't say yeah, I'm going to bid on this and then later go yeah, I changed my mind, because that really just gums up the whole thing. And then we got to try to call back second place, and sometimes we have to start over from scratch. So if you don't want, if you aren't, if you don't know in your heart of hearts that you will pay for this one, then please let somebody else have it. And I only say that because every time we do an auction, even when we did one yesterday, there were some people that backed out of their bid. So don't back out of here. This is a bad ass. Where can you see a picture of this?
Speaker 5: So Bon just got to post it on Dave Ryan Show on Instagram. It's on Facebook as well, so you can see the picture up close of the autograph.
Speaker 4: And then everything you get, you get a case with a.
Speaker 5: Two wildfire yeah a case, a guitar case as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, so call to win and bid. We'll start the bidding at one hundred dollars, which I think is you know, it'll go up from there, but it all goes to Christmas wish. So let's get that started. Call in and bid now and we will update you very freak on the current bid. Now, let's do davester now the news that has Hollywood talking.
Speaker 3: Dave's start on Katie w B.
Speaker 1: They started playing Christmas music on Cool one. A wait a couple of weeks ago, but Michael Boublay says we should start even earlier.
Speaker 3: On Michael boublaz and I'm not gonna lie. We should start listening to Christmas music in tune. We can't do that, but we can't. It would be great for my streaming revenue. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, Taylor Swift reportedly wanted to book a venue in Rhode Island for June thirteenth for her wedding, but somebody had already booked it, so she paid them off to change their date. Now, this is recording according to the New York Post, which is about forty to forty five percent reliable, but her wedding date is June thirteenth of next year, potentially Intentially, whether you wanted to be reminded or not, you probably know that thirteen is Taylor's faceavorite number.
Speaker 5: Bad Bunny is winning a lot of things right now. He was Spotify's most streamed artist of twenty twenty five, but now also the dating app Grinder has named him the best bulge of the year because if you recall, he was in a Calvin Kline underwear ad and there is quite the bulge in it, and.
Speaker 3: He looks what he does look so nicel one.
Speaker 5: But Grinder users agreed with People Magazine by voting Wicked actor Jonathan Bailey the Hottest Man of the Year and Mother of the Year honors went to Lady Gaga.
Speaker 3: Oh Mother of the Year, Yes, mother, that's mother.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 7: In other news, like a rapped because everybody's coming out with like a rapt and Google has like a rapt as well, So they have the top three things that were the top Google searches in entertainment world in twenty twenty five. Pedro Pascal was the most googled actor because of the Last of Us and The Fantastic Four and he had all those like lookalike contests, happy thing about him as well. And then also high on the list is Walton Goggins from White Lotus.
Speaker 3: Pam and I love that guy.
Speaker 5: I definitely googled him a lot too.
Speaker 1: He is such a creepy figure in White Lotus. But I watched him in his show called Vice Principles and it is so funny. It's like, he's such a funny actor.
Speaker 7: Well, people wanted to google him this year, and then all of the movies they wanted to google were K pop Demon Hunters, obviously Sinners, the Minecraft movie, Happy Gilmour two, Dave's favorite, and then TV shows. The top TV show that was googled was The Hunting Wives, which I know that I watched, Dave watched, Jenny watch, I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: If v'nt watched it.
Speaker 7: No, I didn't, freaking Wild show So Wild, and then of course the White Lotus Summer I Turned pretty, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 3: That's the google wrapped for the year.
Speaker 6: Okay, Miiley's been doing a lot of interviews. She talked about how she's engaged and now she's talking about the twentieth anniversary of Hannah Montana. Somebody said, do you think that there'll be a mile or a Hannah Montana remake?
Speaker 2: And she was like, no, I'm the only Hannah. There is no other one.
Speaker 6: And I was like yes, because they keep bringing back these shows and movies recasting.
Speaker 2: She was like, no, sweetie, it's just me.
Speaker 3: I love that good. It's like the new Mattlock.
Speaker 1: It's like this is they got the baits with Yeah, It's like, no, it's Andy Griffith, He's Mattlock.
Speaker 3: You're I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 6: So yesterday they announced officially camp Rock three comes out next summer. Yes, I don't know how I feel about it, but it got me a little excited.
Speaker 1: This isn't really dirt, but it's an interesting story. A couple of years ago or a year ago, the Lutson Lodge, which is one hundred and fifteen something year old lodge up in Loots and so many people have memories up there, and it burned down to the ground.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well I hadn't been following the story. Turned out the owner burned it down himself. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 5: They suspected that I used to go up there quite a bit to one of the cabins, and they suspected that it was the owner. It was all super fishy because he had been on the property.
Speaker 4: There had been text messages. Yeah, they found in his.
Speaker 5: Google search how to start a fire, and so they finally got enough evidence to Yeah.
Speaker 3: What a doughhead.
Speaker 1: It's like, Okay, if your business is failing, don't you know that you can't burn it down? Because they always do an investigation. They found everything from text messages from a friend of his saying, hey, did you get that fire starter stuff in the mail?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I got that fire starter stuff in the mail. Did you get, be careful that you don't drive by the lodge because the cops will track that you were by the lodge when the fire started. And he's like, oh, now you're making me worry as like just a doughhead.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if you're gonna burn down your business, at least have the conversations and purse and so no one.
Speaker 3: Can cry daily.
Speaker 2: Thank you, you got a break. I have an update on our bid already.
Speaker 6: So we got two people that call that are auctioned or doing the auction of the not horned guitar.
Speaker 2: Michelle is bidding three hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's our top bid so far, so far, yeah, okay, yeah, bid increments of fifty dollars because we don't want to like Nickel and Dimeya, We're not gonna do five dollars ten dollars, So bid increments of fifty dollars minum minimum. So if you want to outbid for the Nile Horren autograph guitar, then call now six five, one, nine, eight nine KD. It would be that goes to Christmas Wish, which will do an another one next