Speaker 1: Mojo in the morning. I will tell you guys, yesterday was sneaky hot. I was sweating a little bit. I actually got sweating spots. I didn't think I could get increases. They said it was going to be like eighty two or so and no humidity. They lied because it felt like it was nineties.
Speaker 2: They feel like it was humid, but it was definitely warm.
Speaker 1: Today is definitely going to be a hotter day. I mean today is going to be close to ninety degrees nice, which, by the way, with calls for something that I really got to talk to our listeners about and I want to ask if you will call in and give me just your opinion. Yeay r nay, all right, yeay r nay. I just read this. Starbucks is now coming out with their pumpkin spice date. The chain says that the hugely popular pumpkin spice lattes will be back on their menu on August twenty fifth, while Duncan or I like to call him Dunkin Donuts because I will never change, says that they're returning theirs about or less than a week before August the nineteenth, So August nineteenth for Duncan, and then August twenty fifth for Starbucks. Do we not think that that's too early? And we say this.
Speaker 2: Every single year, though, and people will go. People will be lined up that day to get it. I think you gotta wait till September one to have anything pumpkin.
Speaker 1: Why can't we just enjoy the orchata one that they have right now or whatever.
Speaker 2: That summer drink this year was yuck refreshers. Yeah, those colorful refreshers which the strawberry I saw you, lemonade one amazing.
Speaker 3: To meat ass cream, summer flavors, colors refreshers.
Speaker 1: I used to love summer. I used to love the peach tea, you know, whatever the heck it was. We don't have that. That was so good. But okay, let's let's talk a little bit about this. I know that we all, you know, complain about the weather a lot, right We all complained when it was eight thousand degrees and there was smoke coming from Canada. Then we complained before that when it was not too warm. And remember we had a May and in June that was like temperatures in the fifties and rain. A lot of people were upset by that. Do we really want to sit there and say, let's turn our taste buds to the temperatures that are fall, like with leaves falling, let's enjoy the summer. I saw the leaves by the way starting to fall already. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: We've got the acorns all over our yard yesterday.
Speaker 1: It's up with white girls and Team Fall. White girls love Team Fall. Whoa, I really do? It's true. I'm telling you. I guess so they like it. It's just like it's like a new beginning, really fresh star.
Speaker 3: No, it's to me.
Speaker 1: I love Fall. It's cozy, yes, like I love like you get to be inside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm not ready for it yet.
Speaker 1: Read a book. Don't you enjoy the idea of you know, Haadian suit out at a pool? Honestly? No, are you not real? I don't like being a bikini really? Okay? What about a what about a one piece? I have a couple of those. I don't like being in them either, one piece with a cover up. We'll give it to then you're just hot eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six four eight. I'm gonna go around the room pumpkin spice early or should we make them push it? Back later, Shannon, your vote, I say later, all right, one for that min uh and I wants it now. You're like baruk assault. I want it and I want it now, Willy Wonka in a chocolate fat. I know JG Wentworth, But what's the dude who be like you want money? And I want to know who says that, J.
Speaker 4: It's my money, it's fun money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's commercial. Cavin your vote. I've never had a bumpy spice. I don't care.
Speaker 1: You've never had a pumpkin spice.
Speaker 3: I've never wint in Starbucks and say, let a pumpkin spice latte.
Speaker 1: It is not anything that's ever come out of my mouth. It's goodness and a cup Kevin's. I'm gonna say no. So Kevin is saying no, Like, what about you, Lydia.
Speaker 4: I'll take it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh, my fellow white Chaldean. Why do you? Why do you like it, Lydia?
Speaker 4: Because I love pumpkin spice everything?
Speaker 1: Do you really?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah? Like, I love the candles. I love to drink the pumpkin spice lattes. I'm ready.
Speaker 1: So you changed from your shaken espressos to a pumpkin spice.
Speaker 4: Yes, I love a pumpkin cream cold brew or a pumpkin spice latte on like a fifty degree day.
Speaker 1: Like a night. Yeah, but what about an eighty nine degree day like today, I'll do the cold brew. Okay, what about you, Bianca? You go with your friend or you're going with.
Speaker 4: Others to get the pumpkin spice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going with other You want later doing it?
Speaker 4: Definitely when it's like October, I can't even have it in September.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm with you. I'm gonna go that. You go later, and you make sure that you don't do it like I remember McDonald's used to not do the shamrock shake until it was actually March first. Yeah, and I think that like that, then it's special then it then it becomes yeah, like a we are excited for this thing. I'm going later. It wins later, wins. Uh. There's only the two that say that they want the pumpkin.
Speaker 4: Spice, righttes are like five hundred calories.
Speaker 1: None of us need that. I didn't realize are there really that mie with skim now? I look like a mamish and fat?
Speaker 2: What else?
Speaker 1: Today? No? I didn't realize there that there is that much sugar in those things. I think it's a lot. Yeah, that kind of is a depressing thought. Uh, that that's the case. I used to never be able to drink coffee unless it was a sugary coffee or like one of those froppaccinos like I love you say? Is that how you say it?
Speaker 2: It's fro I think most Michigan or say frap Patino. It's so when you say frappacino, I think you're just trying to be very fancy.
Speaker 1: No. I always thought it looks like it. Maybe it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Now you drink two humongo.
Speaker 1: I've been I've been on right up black coffee.
Speaker 4: I am so ready for fall.
Speaker 1: I am ready, Jesus. I don't like the heat or ready.
Speaker 3: For football bonfires a beer.
Speaker 1: Let's go block that. Wait. Wait, this is Tracy on the phone. Tracy, you just start talking like a maniac. There. What's going on? I'm sorry, nothing much. I just come in.
Speaker 2: I'm over the summer.
Speaker 3: I don't like the eighty five ninety degree weather, Tracy. But I don't like Trump.
Speaker 1: I don't, I don't. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 4: I'm just not a hot weather person.
Speaker 1: So you want to go right to you want to go right to the Christmas Eve stuff, don't you. No, I don't want Christmasy either. I falls my favorite time.
Speaker 4: I'm ready for football, bomfires and.
Speaker 1: Let's go Lions.
Speaker 2: I'm ready for to see the leaf streams.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just ready for it.
Speaker 1: You're ready for it now. Now you're ready for it. You're the person that's perfect for living in our in our state because you have to, uh, you know, have that mentality to deal with the winters that we had. It was one of the worst winters this past year. You don't want to hold on to summer?
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, I'm kind of like in between.
Speaker 1: You know, it's a lot easier to get warm than it is to get cooled off. Yeah, you know what I mean. Have you ever thought of have you ever thought of moving to Alaska or Vancouver or somewhere like that where it's a little colder all the time.
Speaker 4: No, No, I don't think you know, I'm one of those I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't like to be cold cold, but I like my Michigan.
Speaker 2: I'm always in Michigan.
Speaker 1: I'm not going nowhere. The problem is we don't get seasons here, Like that's the part that bums me out. Yeah, we know.
Speaker 3: No, we don't get extreme cold to extreme how Yeah.
Speaker 1: We don't get a spring or a fall. It's a very you know, subtle, like two week process where it used to be months. Like two months of that stuff it is. I'm telling you, there's glaciers moving towards us. What's going on, Michelle high? Are you like?
Speaker 3: Uh? I want to vomit.
Speaker 1: I cannot stand spice anything. Wait till October, y'all. Okay, it's too sugary. Don't you think it's I don't like spice nothing. I don't like currot cake. I don't like pumpkin si oh.
Speaker 2: It's glow.
Speaker 1: Yeah? What about sweet potato pie? Yeah? I'm black, Come on now, and I love it. Sweep is better than pumpkin pie. But I love you, Michelle. Take care. I have a great day.