Speaker 1: Version six of the Initials game is now available at Initials game dot com. If you love the radio version of Initials, you will love the home game. Perfect for campfires, game nights, or family get togethers. Get the brand new version version six of Initials at Initials game dot com.
Speaker 2: It's every hour from nine am until five pm through Enter the keywords to learn more. Head over to KFE dot com. Bonus Bucks is presented by big deck dot com.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to the eight o'clock hours begun. It's a big and that's a bigger one for me, man.
Speaker 4: I'm lawyer.
Speaker 1: Lambert's here, Nordo is getting ready for ninety noon. But Nordo's in the building. Tommy Olsen is here, Julia Daniels from here, eleven is here.
Speaker 4: So all five.
Speaker 1: Competitors in the buildings. Yeah, yeah, Hi Jeff, Good morning.
Speaker 5: Her.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm sorry he's talking to you over there ahead you have phones on?
Speaker 4: Sorry, Good morning, Jeff.
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm great, I'm great.
Speaker 3: You don't seem to be nervous at all. You don't seem to be nervous at all.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, this isn't my first rodeo. I know, I know, Jeff, you down from one sixty nine today, I did not. I've stayed at our favorite hotel over at Richard Dale, so I'm ready to go. Hotel the Sheraton, Sheraton Place Banks. I love that place.
Speaker 6: We used to sleep there every night before.
Speaker 4: Home games for Gopher games.
Speaker 5: What a shock of sleep.
Speaker 6: We take this off.
Speaker 4: Campus and that's where we'd stay.
Speaker 7: And is that where you would steal the food outside of people's Oh, that's.
Speaker 4: All hotels, that's everywhere.
Speaker 8: That's all.
Speaker 4: Now, that's airwhere And I love it, Jack Pod.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, it's weird, isn't it, Julia? You can be honest.
Speaker 9: It is weird. I'm going to be honest.
Speaker 1: You've never done it, Nootlet's say you find man of your dreams, right, he checks every box, and you've been dating for like six months, and you're like, this is it, this is the one. And then you you go on some vacation, you pick the city.
Speaker 4: You're in a.
Speaker 1: Five star hotel and you're walking down the hall and your dream just goes speaking of no one's looking.
Speaker 4: And he grabs the fries off the floor. No deal breaker? Is it over?
Speaker 9: I would I would yell at them and then see how they react.
Speaker 10: What if you ordered your own room service, put it out in the hall, and then the next morning you're like, oh, those fries still sound good, and then you go get them.
Speaker 9: I know I'm not doing that.
Speaker 10: I'm just you are you?
Speaker 3: You're a fully grown raccoon. Yeah, that's what you are. You're a scavenger.
Speaker 6: Yes, I love you. I love you.
Speaker 2: What if he goes, hey, I'm gonna go take some fries off of a room service cart that had been out for four hours?
Speaker 5: Would you have some too? If I grab these fries?
Speaker 4: What if you've had your tequila shot?
Speaker 3: No, I think that changes everything. You gotta admit it now.
Speaker 9: I'm still not doing it.
Speaker 1: Was it was it Sauce who said the other day that you you had like taco bell door dash to your hotel. Yeah, brought it to Circa two days later and still hate it.
Speaker 4: Well, that was the thing.
Speaker 10: So we were out all night and then when we were sitting at like Lagio's, I ordered taco bells to plan in Hollywood.
Speaker 4: I picked it up.
Speaker 10: I remember to grab it like three in the morning at the front desk, brought it upstairs, set it down, and then I didn't have it all next day, and then Sunday came.
Speaker 1: Around, so full day and a half later as well, and you brought it to circuit and crush.
Speaker 4: Yeah, unrefrigerated. Just to clarify, Yeah, what.
Speaker 9: Wow, your immune systems probably steal you.
Speaker 4: Know, you test that thing is strengthens up, strength is up?
Speaker 6: Yeah something.
Speaker 4: Let's let's keep this grimmy train going. No pun intended.
Speaker 1: Chris my name on the anful of years ago.
Speaker 4: You sang a song that he.
Speaker 1: Wrote world premiere this one three years ago, two years ago.
Speaker 10: Said it's a hawk on like the thirtieth and he had like ten minutes to put it together.
Speaker 11: And I thought that we've been playing for two months and three minutes before the show started, I got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're never going to be the same after this too. This is one of the all time great Halloween songs. Yeah, no, I I toold me.
Speaker 4: What's the name of it? Reese's Butterfinger sour.
Speaker 11: Pad And can you give us a little background, Like, what's it about? What's what are you trying to communicate here?
Speaker 3: So my vision of this song was, it's like behind the music.
Speaker 10: Reese's Butterfinger Sour Patches one A, one B, one C of my favorite Halloween candy. And I was just like, well, how can I put that into a song. And I was just like, well, let me hear my other favorite songs. Sex and candy was a lot of the vision of this song, and you'll hear why. But I wanted to give my favorite vibe and my vibe like a like a Saturday morning and the fall. And then that's that's what I penned the paper And here.
Speaker 4: We are like interviewering Bernie talking.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's a great way to put it, because I'm your Elton John and you're my Bernie town.
Speaker 4: No, you know, no.
Speaker 5: Man, the writer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well the lyric writer.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, oh and then you sang it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, perfect, that's us.
Speaker 4: He turned the back on the two women.
Speaker 3: Now you know what, I'm not all right, I'm okay, par that's on.
Speaker 11: Here we go Reese's Butterfinger Cellar Patch by Tommy Hawk.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 12: We're in bed in the morning like goege game day on the wood a side.
Speaker 6: I look outside, how the leaves are changing. I look at you and say, damn your bang. Look back at me and say thank you. T Halloween is here. What shouldn't we be.
Speaker 12: Look cute over your bdicy tight little Tommy Ghost six to midnights. We don't need to dress up, you're so sexy. We could stay in and that sexon?
Speaker 6: Can they love you? Baby?
Speaker 12: We're a perfect match like Reesi's butter fingers or a patch.
Speaker 6: Don't need to dress up you're so sex saying we can stay in and that saxon? Can there love you?
Speaker 4: Baby?
Speaker 12: Were a perfect match like Reese's butter fingersur or a patch.
Speaker 6: Reese's butter fingers.
Speaker 3: Or a patch.
Speaker 4: There's more than one verse.
Speaker 3: Hang ey, you're you're in for a second person, she says, come on to you.
Speaker 6: We shoul dress up. I'll be can't see when he's in t income, I got my baby.
Speaker 12: Now you're up. She looks so good. I'm about the ear run. There's no need to dress up. You're so sex sell.
Speaker 6: We could stay in and have sex and candy love you baby.
Speaker 12: We're a perfect match like Reese's butter fingers or a patch. Don't need to dress up when you're so damn sex say we can stay in and no sexon. Candad you baby, We're a perfect match like Reese's butterfingers, sour Patch, Reese's Butterfingers sour Patch, falling Candy really on the best football on the TV, and my hands on your chest, laying here with you feels just right. Let's both bust and then cut off until the morning line.
Speaker 6: Don't need to dress something.
Speaker 12: You're so sexy you need to rep run so you don't get bricks in. Don't need to dress up, you're so sex Say we can stay in and have sex.
Speaker 6: And Candy love you. Baby.
Speaker 12: You're a perfect match like Reese's Butterfingers sourur Patch.
Speaker 6: Don't need to dress up when you're south damn.
Speaker 12: Sex saying let's stay in and that sexon can love you, baby. You're a perfect match like Recis butter Fingers sour Patch.
Speaker 6: Recis butter Fingers sour Patch.
Speaker 3: You're a perfect match like.
Speaker 6: Reesis butter Fingers sour Patch.
Speaker 1: I will still argue you should be performing that live November fifth, a treasure on Resorting Casino.
Speaker 4: You gotta do it. I know, I listened to it all the time. So wow.
Speaker 7: So Tommy and Hawk on the front lines battling AI because A I can't replace.
Speaker 4: That's saying I can't do it, can't do it better than that wow, pretty good.
Speaker 6: It was actually not bad, but it was.
Speaker 4: Like that was yeah, it's not like you just mailed it in.
Speaker 9: I was expecting it to be like really like bad, and it was better than expecting.
Speaker 4: I sent a poem to Hawk and then just put it together like a song.
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, when did you do you were you just sitting around one day and You're like I should write.
Speaker 4: No, no, we're venting one day. How there's only the monster mash And I was just like, well, let's do something about it.
Speaker 10: And that was like in I was like right now, it was like in August time, and I was like, well, yeah, you got like two months, right something.
Speaker 4: And then I sent it to them the day before and boom yea masterpiece. No, yeah, it's fun. We pregamed it a lot, to be honest. Oh my god, that Rise I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: Put that and Rise on a technically you just pregame because we're about to play an is quarter final number five. That was the pregame pepper rally song. That was your pump up song. Perfect when we come back. One hundred and twenty one thousand dollars up for grabs at the same Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot. That's a lot of money, life changing money. Chris Hockey versus Julia Daniels versus Tommy Olsen versus Eric nor Request versus Lawyer Lambert. The five of them square off, one of them wins, and one of you gets a crack at one hundred and twenty one thousand dollars up.
Speaker 13: Next, it's the Initials game featuring the scene Paul Federal Credit Union Jackpot. Call one eight hundred three two zero fifty three twenty six for your shot at the Initials Jackpot.
Speaker 4: Next, I'm the fan and the stories everyone's talking about across women's sports because everyone watches one in sports.
Speaker 9: Open your free iHeartRadio app search everyone watches one in sports and listen.
Speaker 11: Now, okay, weird in the moaning, Like you know, we're being asked by multiple people everywhere to do.
Speaker 3: A video for this song James Game.
Speaker 11: Somebody want to say, damn, your bangs may work like a real video, not like an AI, like a real Halloween is here?
Speaker 6: What should we be?
Speaker 1: Tommy's still talking to Julia, probably is about the Halloween shot.
Speaker 4: And here what's up?
Speaker 5: Buddy?
Speaker 4: Love you guys, thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: You have you have that phone?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm weird droid flip phone guy. Yeah, oh you're you really know how to ruin group chat. That's three messages. I leave those ones, right, I'm not kidding.
Speaker 10: My sess said if I would have had green messages when we started talking, she would have not.
Speaker 4: Text me that. I've said stuff like that. But think about that. That's the deal breaker for Sess. But you eating food off the hold floors is.
Speaker 6: Not got to talk about.
Speaker 4: He's got weird standards, man, Right, I agree.
Speaker 10: I usually grade like, wait till she's sleeping, or like she's showering ocause she takes like thirty minute showers, and then I just came in, sister, and.
Speaker 3: Then I just go, there's a lot to watch off tom.
Speaker 4: A shame welcome. Yes, all right, you guys ready, we got a lot to get to here.
Speaker 6: I think we're ready, shall we? I don't know?
Speaker 4: All right, let's go.
Speaker 13: It's time for the twenty twenty six Initials Invitational presented by Saint Paul Federal Credit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're through four quarterfinals. This is quarter final number five so far through the first four. Kelsey cooking on Belinda Jensen moving on Lada Everett of the Viking's Entertainment exactly a lot of noise, It's unreal. And then the lady streak stopped on Monday because Tennebe Brandon Moleski advanced in quarter final number four.
Speaker 4: We have one lady today that can maybe carry the torts.
Speaker 6: Let's go, let's go through them.
Speaker 13: This this initials game six forty on the Power Trip presented by Builders and Remodels.
Speaker 11: Last right, mister jamis presented by Builders are Remodelers in Minnesota's premier exterior home services company for over seventy three years for windows, sighting, roofing, or doors.
Speaker 3: Visit Builders and Remodelers dot com.
Speaker 1: All right, let's let's go around the room see who's playing in what they're playing for.
Speaker 4: Chris, let's start with you.
Speaker 11: As always, I am sponsored by Radcord, but it's not just me today. My main man, Jeff Lambert and I are sponsored by Radco Record dot Com Ifi there us once today listen for a special offer from our friends at Radco Radco Yah Goo Goo.
Speaker 4: Julia Daniels from Care eleven is also here. Good morning, Julia, How are you?
Speaker 1: Are you feeling a confident nervous, anxious, No, a little bit of d all of the above, Okay, all the above.
Speaker 4: Yeah, who's she playing for, Chris?
Speaker 11: She's playing today for our amazing friends at Seventh Time. A new pizza on sale now for seven ninety nine at all LUNs and Byerley's locations. If she wins today, listen for a special offer from Seventh Time, a new pizza, Nordo.
Speaker 1: You've made a championship game run in the past, so skyst we got there. I've also completely flopped out of this thing many times, so I'm just happy for my annual initials game opportunity.
Speaker 5: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: You can definitely play more often if you would like to. You're an easy booking because you're here at nine.
Speaker 5: Just right there.
Speaker 4: That's a good really good players. People excited about me for years.
Speaker 11: Friends at Great Clips and if he wins today, stick around to hear how you could win free haircuts for a year from Great Clips.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: Gopher Fanatic Tommy Olsen is also here. Hi, Tommy?
Speaker 1: HEYKR? Is that how you want me to introduce you? Gopher Fanatic? Or is are a different title? Great Human?
Speaker 4: Like anything works? Go for great? What about Tommy?
Speaker 11: Tommy sponsored today by our amazing friends at Buy the Yard and if you want today stick around for you what of a kind offer from Buy the Yard?
Speaker 4: Did you guys know?
Speaker 1: You can buy the home game version at Initials Game dot com versions four or five and six.
Speaker 4: No cares, I didn't know that. Yeah, you can play this at home with friends and family and whatnot?
Speaker 1: What if a can I bring that to a restaurant or they're potentially opportunities to participate in the game.
Speaker 4: Maybe when I'm out.
Speaker 1: And about you could definitely bring the game to a restaurant. But if you want to play the bar version, thanks for my friends at Trivia Mafia, Initials Game Live dot Com can show you the one hundred plus bars across the Midwest that you can go play and compete. So really, there's multiple touch points for an awesome game like this. Yeah, you can follow Initials on social media to find all things Initials.
Speaker 4: It's the only thing I tweeted.
Speaker 5: And what's that?
Speaker 4: What's that post again?
Speaker 1: It's Initials at Initials Game on Twitter, at the Initials.
Speaker 4: Game on Instagram. All right, perfect, I ask your.
Speaker 3: Question, Yeah, were you there for the Grand Slam or did you guys leave, okay.
Speaker 4: So here's what I asked about.
Speaker 3: So they were this girls, that's a long day.
Speaker 4: I went there with my girls. They were overheated.
Speaker 1: My girl Stella got a bloody nose back into the seventh and so I took them up to the bathroom.
Speaker 4: I let them handle their business.
Speaker 1: She cleans her face up, everything's fine, and she comes out and she's like, Dad.
Speaker 4: I'm just I'm cooked. We gotta go. Okay, I'll be traffic.
Speaker 1: So I'm listening to Barrero with was it Chris Maddle I think opened the show. Yeah, Grand Slam history made no beating of traffic because construction is a disaster down there. So hey, don't feel see the Grand bad. It's your girls come first, right. I know that in my household. I have a wife and two daughters. Did you know I was at the greatest comeback in NFL history. I was at that Vikings cold game.
Speaker 4: I brought my girls.
Speaker 1: It was their first ever Vikings game. Was the greatest comeback in NFL history.
Speaker 4: And that's the end of the story.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 4: It's not no traffic.
Speaker 3: He left at half time. Wow.
Speaker 5: Memories of the people beating the traffic.
Speaker 4: All they wanted to do.
Speaker 1: Was watched Jefferson do the gritty and if we had stayed they would have got that about six times.
Speaker 4: Dalvin Cook carrying Lineman into the end zone. We saw zero points that game, but I technically was there.
Speaker 1: All right, before we play a quarterfinal number five and you guys square off. One listener gets a crack a serious, serious amount of money, like one hundred and twenty one thousand dollars.
Speaker 13: Time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union initials jackpot.
Speaker 3: That's right, you just said it. One hundred and twenty one thousand dollars.
Speaker 11: You're looking at buy new car, save money on your current carloan with Saint Paul Federal Credit Union. Now bring out a loan rates as loose four point two nine percent APR applied today at Saint PAUL'SU dot org slash champion federally shired by the NCUA.
Speaker 4: All right, this thing is awesome.
Speaker 1: It goes up five hundred dollars every week thanks to our friends at Saint Paul Federal Credit Union. If the caller guess is one letter in the right spot, they win two hundred and fifty bucks, which is still sweet. It's a lot of money. But if they say both letters in the right spot, they win it. All They went one hundred and twenty one thousand dollars. That's an awesome problem to have at the end of July. Like this, we let the lowest seed pick the packet. Jeff, that's actually you. It's me, Jeff. Packets one, two, four, six, and eight remain. Which one do you want? I'm gonna keep going with the odd numbers.
Speaker 4: I'll go one. All the odd numbers going left and right.
Speaker 5: So we're going with packet number one.
Speaker 4: You got some cologna on this morning time?
Speaker 6: There's a new narts.
Speaker 5: Do you like it?
Speaker 4: It's terrific? Do you actually like?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Tom for it? Pretty good? All right, the packet has been picked by Jeff Lambert. The combination is locked in. Good morning, What is your name? Good morning? This is Anthony from rose Mount, Anthony from rose Mount. Hey, do you know Steve from rose Mount? Or what is it rose from Steve Mount? No, I'm not that lucky. Yeah, a rivederg off to Tuscany. Anthony.
Speaker 1: You have a shot at one hundred and twenty one thousand dollars. All right, All you need to do is say the right to initials. Go for it.
Speaker 4: Let's go with M M double M, going double M double M.
Speaker 3: I always like the double letter method.
Speaker 4: I read double m's a smart guess. I agree, love it. I said the same thing about double X.
Speaker 5: So let's go.
Speaker 1: Anthony's going double M. If one of them is a letter that is M, he wins two hundred and fifty bucks. If both of them are M, we're gonna have to stall the show for a couple of minutes because he wins one hundred and twenty one thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Let's give it.
Speaker 4: Anthony's going MM, and he's going home with zero dollars.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Anthony loved the guests. I think it's smart. I think it's a good play, but it is incorrect. Okay, one of the more common combosts smart play good luck.
Speaker 11: They just don't embarrass yourself by getting zero. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That's yeah, okay, I'm Marty again.
Speaker 1: We played best out of twelve so far. The cut line most likely for a wild card is three or more of three.
Speaker 4: Why three? So if you get four and Louis, you're essentially going on an US three.
Speaker 1: Three is possible forb all but locks you into round two, and obviously the only way to guarantee'll move on to round two is a win win.
Speaker 4: Okay, good luck, everybody, yell your name, Your name is your buzzer.
Speaker 1: Got to pronounce the answer correctly, and again you have five seconds after you ring in, got it to give me the answer.
Speaker 4: Everybody ready.
Speaker 1: The initials for game six forty quarter final number five the letter H and then the letter S HS letter H and then the letter quoter final number five. Here we go, number one of h S. Clue number one might.
Speaker 4: Be readily available or easily requested.
Speaker 14: Clue number two, in a sneaky.
Speaker 1: Way, actually works by sending pain signals to your brain.
Speaker 14: Clue number three can range from a.
Speaker 4: Liquid to a paste. Eric hot sauce.
Speaker 6: Yees, that is hot sauce and.
Speaker 1: Is on the board with point number one confident too very nice, all right. Hot sauce gets Nordo an early lead. He leads one to nothing. Here's number two of HS. Clue number one Crowder Brothers in nineteen nineties, Edward Scissorhands.
Speaker 14: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Harold Howard in nineteen eighty five's teen Wolf Had one. Clue number three might have endless paint options. Clue number four has keys. Clue number five.
Speaker 4: Likely has thousands of skews.
Speaker 1: Clue Clue number six wood nails, rentals and tools.
Speaker 3: Hardware store.
Speaker 4: That's right, that is a hardware.
Speaker 3: I was trying to remember what his dad.
Speaker 4: Yea, his dad had a hardware store in teen Wolf got it?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: Mind one?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: No Marney zone for Chris.
Speaker 6: Nor has one.
Speaker 1: Hawk has won ten items left of quarterfinal number five.
Speaker 4: Here's number three of HS.
Speaker 14: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: A twentieth century historical figure was famous for these. Clue number two might draw media attention. Clue number three often attached to.
Speaker 4: Demands or a request for negotiations.
Speaker 3: Hawk hunger strike.
Speaker 1: That's right, that is a hunger strike, and Chris taste. I never guess that Iris is feeling it early. Here, Yah, it's the sweater he.
Speaker 4: Took it off. He took a people juice sweater of Tommy.
Speaker 1: Do you know which twentieth century historical figure was famous for hunger strikes?
Speaker 4: Gandhi Tommy.
Speaker 1: Tommy studied at least a couple of classes. Love It podcast two. Nordo has one. Here's number four of HS.
Speaker 14: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: Often triggers a request for letters. Clue number two is ultimately the goal.
Speaker 14: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: Might involve defeating countless enemies. Clue number four could be time survived. Clue number five is.
Speaker 4: A record performance.
Speaker 1: Tommy yep homestand Tommy Wilson out for the rest of number four. Final clue Clue number six, George Costanzo was very proud that he had this at a Pizza places Frogger machine kerk Hawk was slightly first score a high score, high score, Oh tough one, All right, that was really tight in order to let you second back.
Speaker 4: Lots of time, lots of time.
Speaker 1: Hawk has three and is in good shape. But nine to go still or sorry, eight to go here's number five of HS.
Speaker 14: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: Has previously featured Andrew Harvey, Mitch and Ike. Clue number two aren't global. Clue number three considered extremely dangerous. Clue number four officially starts June one.
Speaker 14: Clue number five.
Speaker 4: Feature jeff Hurricane season. That's Uncle Jeffrey, Hurricanes.
Speaker 1: And Lawyer Lambert is on the board. Nice Julia, dumb question, But you're from the South. Hurricanes ever hit anywhere near where you lived?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I was in Florida. So I covered a few hurricanes.
Speaker 4: Ooh nicee huh yeah, do you remember which ones?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 7: Sally is the hit on my birthday in twenty twenty, Ye, I had to cover a hurricane.
Speaker 9: Coverage on your birthday is always a good time.
Speaker 5: That's fun.
Speaker 1: Yes, hurricane season gets Jeff on the board. So Hawk has three, Nordo has one. Lawyer Lambert has one. Here's number six of h S.
Speaker 14: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: Gen Z thinks this is likely just one word. Clue number two is a popular place.
Speaker 14: Clue number three.
Speaker 4: This can be an area of unripest.
Speaker 14: Clue number four.
Speaker 4: Has a high concentration of transmission. Julia yep, hot spot. That's right, hot spot, and Julia Daniels is now relief.
Speaker 1: All right, there we go, rip the band aid off. We're at halftime. Hawk has three, Julia has one. Jeff has one, but six items to go. Everybody still in this. Here's number seven of HS. Clue number one often advanced. Clue number two consistently performs Eric yep, high society Yes out for the rest of number seven.
Speaker 14: Clue number three.
Speaker 4: This is a kind of person, often a young one Tommy yeah, honor student. That's right, all right, everybody's on the board. All right, now we can none of us got morty.
Speaker 6: Everyone you're scaring.
Speaker 4: The UK has three, now everybody else has one. All right, now everybody can look at her. Deep sigh of relief. Now, let's just play number eight of HS.
Speaker 1: Clue number one sometimes used by barbecue joints.
Speaker 14: Clue number two.
Speaker 4: This involves surprise or shock.
Speaker 14: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: This often follows disbelief. Clue number four lacks vulgarity. Clue number five might be a stretch, but you could argue this comes with a new pope.
Speaker 3: Huck yep, holy smoke.
Speaker 4: That's right, all right, Chris is locked in. That's holy smoke, holy smoked. What you just taking smokes? Smoke or smoke? Sure, yep, yep, phrases the same, okay, all right, four to go, Chris. You have a three point lead with four to go.
Speaker 9: So happens every time I'm on, he just goes off.
Speaker 1: Well, but again, either way, whether he wins or not, you still got to try to run up the title or the total to see if you can at least get three and stay in that wild contention. Chris has a three point lead with fourdigo, So Chris, if you get any of the remaining four, you are moving on. So Chris is already going for the win. Here's number nine of HS.
Speaker 14: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: Use to pay debts. Clue number two doesn't end well for at least one person. Clue number three around for thousands of years.
Speaker 14: Clue number four.
Speaker 1: Yep on our system, all right, Tommy out for the rest of number nine. Clue number four is an offering Eric, Yeah, human sacrifice, alright, no human sacrifice, and stays in this and delays Chris's win for at least one I don't.
Speaker 9: It's got to get his get back after missing yesterday, all right.
Speaker 4: Nor do you have two?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: Do you have four Julia, Tommy and lawyer Lambert to tie Chris. You need all three.
Speaker 1: You got to run the table, give it. But none of you are out yet. Chris is still trying to lock this up. Chris, if you get this right, you win. Otherwise everybody else is still trying to stay alive.
Speaker 4: Here's number ten of HS.
Speaker 1: Clue number one is white. Clue number two constantly photographed. Clue number three is nine letters. Clue number four was rebuilt in nineteen seventy eight. Clue number five sometimes vandalized. Final clue Clue number six is forty five feet tall and can be found in the Santa Monica Mountains.
Speaker 4: Jeff, Jeff Holly would sign that the high would sign is nine letters long, Hollywood.
Speaker 1: All right, so that is still kind of a big thing for Chris because now that mathematically eliminates Julia and Tommy from winning.
Speaker 4: But you still want to get these last two. That's what liber did. Lieber got the last two, and he got three.
Speaker 1: So you guys still want to run up the total here and see if you can sneak in with three. Uh. Nor, you need the last two, Jeff, you need the last two. Any other combination in Chris mathematically locks this thing up. So if Julia gets it or Tommy gets it, Chris also wins Number eleven.
Speaker 4: Chris going for the win. Number eleven of h S.
Speaker 14: Clue number one to be found in a school. Clue number two.
Speaker 4: Can detect electrical signals.
Speaker 14: Clue number three have.
Speaker 1: An iconic recognizable shape. Clue number four can be well over a thousand pounds. Clue number five are often grayish. Comes down to this clue Clue number six. These are found all over the world in oceans, but have no recorded human fatalities. Five four three two Tommy five four three two one, everybody.
Speaker 3: Else head shark.
Speaker 8: That's hammer head shark school talking schools of sharks, not actual physical So good.
Speaker 4: Head shark and Chris.
Speaker 1: I was like talking about right now, fools of sharks, hammerhead people.
Speaker 6: We should kiss iconic sha.
Speaker 4: Super recognizable, gray and huge or one of the.
Speaker 1: All right, so and Joel Lawyer, Lambert Jeff, you still need this for potentially point number three and to stay alive in this wild card chase, t O and Julia. If you get number two guarantees the spot in next year's tournament.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Chris could tie Kelsey so far has six that's the highest score through round one. Doesn't matter for pride, but you could tie Kelsey if you get number twelve. Here's the last one, just for fun, number twelve of HS. Clue number one involves one or more people. Clue number two involves contact with one or more body parts.
Speaker 4: I don't want to know who you're giggling at. Oh man, this is gonna suck. This clue is gonna suck. All right, hang on, Tommy, please be an adull.
Speaker 14: Clue number three.
Speaker 4: It helps to form a circle.
Speaker 5: Just go home.
Speaker 14: Clue number four.
Speaker 1: Often appears on college campus is parks or music festivals.
Speaker 6: Hacky sacks.
Speaker 4: That's a hacky sack, Chris, let it up, totally get it now? What a run?
Speaker 1: Get your mind out of the gutter, Tommy, this little shock no one I had Harry Styles on the mind.
Speaker 4: Did you almost guess it? What I said is white and constantly photographed. So when I said is nine letters, you're like I started doing?
Speaker 6: Am I miscounting Harry's down?
Speaker 4: He said nine?
Speaker 3: That was well done, Chris.
Speaker 4: Hard Hey blame Jeff.
Speaker 6: You picked the pack.
Speaker 4: Chris? What happens now that you've won quarter final number five?
Speaker 11: I'm sponsored by my great friends at rag COO and ragco dot com. If I since I won today, you need to go to ragco. Hold on one second.
Speaker 3: I have sponsored by a great friend.
Speaker 11: Received ten percent off your entire order now through Monday in store or online of Radcorde dot com when you use the promo code initials.
Speaker 3: Discount doesn't apply toppers, does to everything else. Thank your ragcode for sticking with me.
Speaker 4: There you go, talk one good, nice nice run, dude.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 5: That was good.
Speaker 1: All right, Chris moving on to the semi finals again. Kelsey Cook, Belinda Jensen, Tatum Everett, and Brandon Moleski and now Chris Hockey are the five that arecially moving on before I deal with the wild cards.
Speaker 4: Those are the job semi finalists work on. Nobody getting shut out? Yeah, yeah, that was sweet. Yeah, who's the worst round? No goose eggs, no moments of true you know, good people, very congenial.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 4: Congenial.
Speaker 9: That's a great word.
Speaker 4: Have you ever seen his Congeniality? That's a great film. I haven't seen it.
Speaker 6: Would you know?
Speaker 4: What's your name? Sandra Bullets Bullock? Yeah, oh so good?
Speaker 3: And never FBI person.
Speaker 10: Yes yeah, and then the FBI agent, the dude, Okay, tell you we never do this, We never do this.
Speaker 1: I would like to do one item of initials with just one person, and it's Tommy perfect, Okay, okay.
Speaker 4: The initials are hs, Okay initials, same initials.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 4: This is just you ready.
Speaker 14: Clue number one involves one or more people. Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Involves contact with one or more body parts. Clue number three it helps to form a circle. Clue number four requires balance and coordination, right, just say it, Tommy, got any guesses.
Speaker 6: Like the real one?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 4: Keep going.
Speaker 1: Clue number five often appears on college campuses, parks, and music fssivles.
Speaker 4: I changed the order.
Speaker 14: Clue number six.
Speaker 1: Hippie stoners and skateboarders love this round. Pellet filled or sand filled bag?
Speaker 3: Tommy, ye, I can't believe them win.
Speaker 6: The whole time?
Speaker 4: How did you not win?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: No one has more fun losing than Tommy.
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 4: That slips in the quote of the week in the final minutes of the week day Oh man, Yeah, well that was good.
Speaker 1: Did hawk a lot not six shots of a shoe?
Speaker 5: Five shots of five hour energy?
Speaker 3: I have that, yes, but Julian, nice job though. Thank you guys.
Speaker 4: What's next for in this? You got three more rounds? Four more rounds?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Three more? Wait? Four more quarter finals? More and more? Okay? So and Monday?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 14: Is it Monday?
Speaker 1: Glenn versus a J and I hate to do right here count everybody else, but I believe that that's the matchup on Monday.
Speaker 2: Yes, Brett Blake or Ron Johnson and Adam Weber. That's right, your guy, weberers.
Speaker 4: You want to commit on Monday, I can't.
Speaker 5: Oh where next?
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not discounting Adam or Ron or Brett because you know, like, yeah, that's good, but it's it's it's the Goat versus Glenn Man. That's the that the other three of the undercard they're gonna have to surprise, right, Glenn and Aj is the rematch.
Speaker 4: This was w w F for w w E SummerSlam Minnesota. That would be the headline. That's Glenn versus a J.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: A J does it every year either, every single every year, and every time he's back to new a corner or gets pushed to overtime, he finds a way out of it every time.
Speaker 4: Every time. Yeah, it's kind of nuts.
Speaker 1: The only time he didn't was the time that you made the finals, right right, U A g one right? You and Gersey were battling and Gersey found the title well that he had to humble himself. He showed up in that freaking goat cut that right, and so that that brought him back down to earth.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, all the goats back in the building on.
Speaker 1: Monday, Lucky Sweater from now on though, Yeah, no Kidd, Beetlejuice and the Hamburg.
Speaker 3: We're getting.
Speaker 4: Jeff. Thanks for your time, man, that was good. Quickly, what do you got? Nine to noon?
Speaker 1: Nine to noon today we have Greenway out of the Gates at nine, then Charchy and from his nuclear bunker slash Utah rest stop, then Alec Lewis at ten and former go for Tanner Morgan is going to be in.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he got announced. He's another year on Big ten. He's announced it again for a badass.
Speaker 4: So good, so happy for him and he's going to be here. Yeah, amazing. Tommy, you're the best. We love seeing you.
Speaker 12: Back to back.
Speaker 4: Julia and Vegas. Julia, let's go right.
Speaker 1: Are you convinced that Tommy is he changed your mind? You want to go to Vegas in November?
Speaker 4: We talked to the commercial break.
Speaker 9: We got to figure out logistics.
Speaker 4: If it's.
Speaker 3: Your pressure is.
Speaker 4: Crazy words of Lloyd Christmas, tell me there's.
Speaker 6: A chance my news.
Speaker 4: You're probably listening right now.
Speaker 1: And he's like, no way, guys looking looking, Marty's turned into beetles juice.
Speaker 11: Why Marnes, it's a night nice shirt for you, Marns in jail.
Speaker 6: I'm smart.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: Nine to know his next poetry.
Speaker 1: Back with the Super Trooper Guys on Monday and quarter Final number six on Monday as well. Everybody have a Goodayander Preston, be inside waiting for day.
Speaker 6: What you want and what we'll find something? Go find something. Want to be good at being good?
Speaker 3: Enjoy From the one eight hundred ASK Gary Traffic Center.
Speaker 4: This report is