Speaker 1: This is Rover's Morning Glory.
Speaker 2: Rover, there are laws against this.
Speaker 3: Charlie's Morning than you for sure, Man Jeffrey, please screaming on Roverradio dot com.
Speaker 1: Rovers Morning Glory starts now.
Speaker 3: Good morning, what's happening? It is Tuesday, August eleventh, twenty twenty six. Good morning, It's Rover's Morning Glory. I'm Rover.
Speaker 2: Dougie is here.
Speaker 3: Good morning, sir, Charlie is here. Hi, Snitzer is here, Crystal is here. Hello, and mister Jeffrey al l arc is in the firebox and thinking to the Lord. I'm alive and doing fine. You were with us as well. Eight six six Yo, Rover. Eight six six nine sixty seven six eighty three seven. That's how you reach the show. Gives a call out that number you get text us at that number that comes into the studio in real time. You can also text the word menu to that number. That gives you options to set your name, profile, picture, location. You can even make a video call into the show by texting the word menu to eight sixty six yo, Rover.
Speaker 2: I'll get to your email here in just a moment.
Speaker 3: We have a lot to discuss this morning, Dougie Dougie, I think is already crabby. She's already complaining. Oh, I'm tired. What are you so exhausted about?
Speaker 1: I was tired.
Speaker 4: Why I was trying to tell Rover about the bald eagle that died. Uh, I started crying last night. Have you been following the story?
Speaker 2: I have not been following the bald eagles story.
Speaker 4: You just start to go down that rabbit hole with this bald eagle out of California, Big there live streams and all the babies that it's just and what it's just the mom spoiler alert, the mom died.
Speaker 1: She's fourteen years old.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 2: How long do eagles normally live?
Speaker 5: That's a good question.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: So you didn't really go too far down the rabbit holes.
Speaker 4: I was looking at the life of the eagle with her partner and the babies and all of that. And the mom was attacked by two other eagles, and the vets did everything in their power and they're like devastated and really.
Speaker 1: Said, do you see the vets?
Speaker 3: What do you mean the vets?
Speaker 4: Well, the emergency crew that swooped in to try to save the mom. She was in intensive care and wait, so this is a wild eg Oh yeah, it's a big deal.
Speaker 3: And then the eagle gets attracted by some other eagles. Yeah, and so then they don't let nature take us curse they and they tried to save the eagle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's she's My name is Jackie. She's amazing. What it's being a bald eagle have to do with that protected species, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they're not protected from each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if they can help aid her back, they are going to do it. And they're like so upset.
Speaker 4: They're like our technicians are asking for privacy as they work their way through this, they're like really upset. If you just look at a bunch of pictures of their past of Jackie and her mate.
Speaker 1: I love my eagles. We have a there's a tree in my backyard that they'd nest in.
Speaker 3: I love them. I remember my friend found like a sick animal. You'd find this word two over. I remember what it was, chipmunk, a squirrel or something, and they picked it up and they dropped it off off at some local place to go. And it's just a wild anner. It's just just an animal. So then like, hey, how's my chipmunk?
Speaker 2: Cousins. They just make something up.
Speaker 3: What was that place on the east hold? No, I don't think it was that, but I don't know. They just taking any animal and they try to fix it. The bird, all right, So they were unable to save the bald eagle. And this was caused to you to cry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was really sad. I was trying to tell over then and was like, I know.
Speaker 3: You said you were. I don't even know what she's talking about right now.
Speaker 1: She said, I'm so tired, I'm so excited to be here. O.
Speaker 3: God, did you say I said?
Speaker 1: I hate my job. I love my job with Rover.
Speaker 2: She's so so fun.
Speaker 3: Why would you?
Speaker 2: Why are you denying taking the lord's name?
Speaker 3: In very now?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 3: Yes, you did it.
Speaker 1: Take the that's Jeffrey. You're the one that says JC like every two.
Speaker 2: Seconds because you exasperate me so much. Cheez stop.
Speaker 1: Do you have a picture of Jackie in shadow that you can show her over?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: The bald eagle of this one?
Speaker 1: Yes, Jackie, just put any more?
Speaker 3: How am I going to know? What's what? I?
Speaker 1: Can you tell the difference?
Speaker 3: Bald eagles have not been endangered since twenty seventeen. I'll set down. That's America.
Speaker 1: That's America.
Speaker 5: How dare you that's what somebody just sent me. I might have to steal that. Oh god, I like that funny. My wife at I settled down. But answer, this is from my hair this ten times a day. From this, this succubus of phrases. Here she just she said, there's Jackie.
Speaker 2: I think so other bald eagles didn't like her.
Speaker 7: Huh.
Speaker 1: Oh, she was attacked.
Speaker 4: I don't remember who she was attacked by, Like some little eagles attacked her, some juvenile, some beds, some thugs, and the attacked her.
Speaker 1: So then the rescue people came in and tried to save her.
Speaker 2: Okay, talent rights, you were over.
Speaker 3: It seems that during the show intro the past few weeks, Jeffrey says that he is thanking the Lord.
Speaker 2: He is alive and doing fine.
Speaker 3: Has he actually changed and is now a believer that has given himself over to the Lord or else? Is he trying to be funny and mocking the two hundred and ten million Christians in the United States. I never hear him mock Islam, So why does he think it's okay to mock Christianity?
Speaker 8: It's called quoting a particular song from the seventies, and that's an in the song.
Speaker 2: Doesn't like it?
Speaker 4: What song is?
Speaker 2: I don't care what talent likes if what song?
Speaker 8: Song signs by the five man electrical band that Tesla will remain in ninety one.
Speaker 1: And there's a line that says, thank you Lord, I'm alive and doing fine. So is that the song that you recite every morning? Because you have been saying.
Speaker 3: Why why do you? Why did you decide to do that? Try to change it up a little bit. If you consider changing it up every day as opposed to that would be good.
Speaker 1: Every day we would know we have to try to guess which song you're citing.
Speaker 8: Well, I was trying to see if you guys were trying to That was my goal. Though you guys never guessed it. I mean we you know, you haven't really tried.
Speaker 1: We thought it was the verse in the Bible.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't a version a Bible was a song.
Speaker 1: I was trying to see if you get the song reference didn't?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I don't like to take a month.
Speaker 1: Well hope hopefully do you. When you take your next vacation, you go to China Grove.
Speaker 2: Doobie Brothers Dan right.
Speaker 3: I would like to clarify the confusion I caused yesterday. I didn't want to share her name since she is married and has two children. What is this? Let's just email about a lady dressing to the nice. Yes, she is a model I know and worked with many times. Both photos were during a photo shoot before we went out for dinner. She loves to dress like this always. I just wanted to share since we're over mentioned how he would like his wife to dress up and look her best. Yes, this is the guy who sent in some photos yesterday and he said that. I forget the way that he worded it. It just made her sound like a like an escort. Well, who knows, ye, lady, what.
Speaker 1: Does that mean? She's married and has kids.
Speaker 3: He's just he's a photogh maybe he's Is he a photographer? Is he the one taking the pictures that he's worked with her?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Oh, so she's not dressed like that normal anyway, She's dressed like that for a photo shoot, but.
Speaker 2: Then they went out to dinner. Oh, wear that outfit?
Speaker 3: Evan Wright's I watched The Long The Long Walk tonight, Like the rest of the show, I agree, it could have been it was pretty good, could have been shorter. I just wanted to say, since I didn't hear anyone mention it. The main actor is Philip Seymour Hoffmann's son.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that. Did you know that? I did not know that, and you just look at that. I was wondering any Philip Tim Robbins. God, that's crazy. I'm like, who is this guy? The lead character?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: I didn't even care. You cared about who the actor was.
Speaker 1: I didn't think it was very good, did you I.
Speaker 2: Did it, didn't. I think he did an actress job. I didn't think about him one way or the other.
Speaker 4: It's weird because whenever you watch movie, you're always thinking and overthinking.
Speaker 3: Me, Yes, you can't. How many times I tried. I tried to think the least amount as possible.
Speaker 1: Now, how many times have we had to tell roverts stop thinking so much? Just let it happen. You're like, why didn't they do this? Or it's a little belief.
Speaker 3: That's not about But that's it's not I'm not thinking about the actors. I'm thinking about the movie. He also in the movie. He's also in a movie that just came out called I want your sex. Oh, George Michael, Maybe you guys should check out that trailer too. It looks pretty crazy. Janet rights around age fifty, I started reacting to large beef meals just regarding me and my squirts. Delicious expensive takes. Steaks gave me diarrhea or at least cramps. So in Rover's case, it could be the seafood he's reacting to, or maybe it's the rich red beef instead.
Speaker 4: Do you really believe that you can't develop an allergy? So people who want to have something something to talk about are insane?
Speaker 2: What about the tick? Can you say you could get you can? Yeah, what's it?
Speaker 1: What do you mean the tick?
Speaker 3: You can get a tick bite and then you are You cannot eat red meat ever again for the rest of your life. Forget what that's called. But I read about this. It's crazy. He actually killed a guy. He didn't know that he had this, and he kept eating red meat. He was a pilot.
Speaker 2: I think, if I remember correctly, you.
Speaker 4: Should start a food diary and start to eat seriously log things.
Speaker 1: If you eat steak this weekend, do you get sick? Now? Okay? If you eat seafood. Do you get sick, then you know it's a lot of work. Try to eat seafood one more time, much.
Speaker 3: As work to come in here and just complain about it once a week. Patrick writes, I went to MGK Day this weekend and we almost had a firefest situation. First off, security was letting people in who didn't even have tickets. This was the first year it was paid a paid ticketed event, yet people who actually bought tickets that drove for hours were denied entry. It was insanely overcrowded and extremely hot, with people passing out in line at times. It felt like it had the potential for an astro World type crowd situation. Vendors were even running out of water. It was an additional charge for a T shirt, but they immediately ran out, so plenty of people didn't even get what they paid for. I don't blame MGK, the event organizers seriously dropped the ball. Then, to top it off, the show got rained out, but credit to MGK, he kept playing in the rain until the equipment literally stopped working. Attached video of how crazy the event was.
Speaker 2: All right, let me see here's h.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's a lot of rain.
Speaker 9: Topically gonna get electric here out there. I mean that happens sometimes. All right, that's a lot of rain. You said it's going to be the last one, too, last one? Why is that?
Speaker 3: I don't know, Okay, Dave writes, I needed to fly back to Ohio. I packed my bags. Wasn't in the airport for five Minutessa asked me if this is my bag? I say yes, I gone camping once back. I had dumped the bag before I packed it and cleaned it well. I didn't clean it well enough because TSA saw a bullet. My honest advice, don't bother trying to sneak anything through TSA. They asked me to go to a special area and they had me wait for the police. When the cops showed up, I didn't say anything. My wife did all the talking. I had to sit and wait for the cops to run a check and make sure I wasn't a felon on probation or anything.
Speaker 2: I needed to pee. I didn't want to ask if I was detained, because that's lame.
Speaker 3: So I started walking to the bathroom to pee and a TSA lady said, you need to stay here. I told her whatever, I kept walking because TSA is no authority. Well, she went and got the actual police. The legit police said you need to stay here until we get worried that you are not in violation. As four of them surrounded me, I was sitting down. My wife asked me if there was something special about the bullet. I asked why. She said they were having other cops come over. I look at it. It was a two two three green tip armor piercing. Eventually they called on a cell phone and I was cleared to leave. But night after they took pictures of the bullet. My ID and my boarding passed. They took the bullet also zero out of five stars would not recommend very stressful.
Speaker 2: Use this story as your own.
Speaker 3: It's weird. I just saw a news story where this guy went to Jamaica from America and he went food on Jamaica, made it, and then when he was leaving Jamaica flying back their TSA, their version found that he had two full clips in his bag that he had accidentally flown all the way through to Jamaica with and now he's facing fifteen years in prison in Jamaica.
Speaker 2: You don't want to be in a Jamaican prison.
Speaker 3: And then he somehow got released and made it back home to Georgia, but he still faces the charges, which in Jamaica understand that just don't go to Jamaica. Check.
Speaker 1: We would force you to go right when.
Speaker 3: I don't know, now, that's when you that's when you just like if I were ever facing a long prison sentence, you just you never see me again. I just disappear, go off the grid.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna I'm not.
Speaker 3: Gonna go to a Jamaica person. How does a guy put that in his bag? How doest he forget? I mean it's his bag that he usually uses at the range or something. So m and those are I mean to have a two full magazines, that's it. It's a little bit heavy. You would feel that. I think when you're packing your bag, your bag's empty. Once you feel that, I don't know. Oh, let's see here, Sophie, I writes, were over. I was listening to Charlie talk on the Aftermath about not wanting to be a regular at a restaurant. Charlie, when you mentioned this, I don't want to do that. Why don't you want to be a regular at a restaurant?
Speaker 2: Lame old. It's kind of everything. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Every time somebody starts noticing them ordering the same thing, I switch it up the usual. Yeah, I don't want to be the usual.
Speaker 1: It happens to me.
Speaker 4: There's a salad place that I'll call in and then she'll say, you want balsamic vinaigrette.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm like, yes, please.
Speaker 2: Cut the whole order out and just go it's me and then, you know, just give your name and they can.
Speaker 4: I'm getting to that point the Wednesday speed it up for them, mane. Whence they say the name Gia, they know the order, We'll see it. I'll try it anyway.
Speaker 3: I totally get not wanting to be predictable, Sophia says, but if you go out to eat regularly, how many new restaurants can you possibly go to? My husband and I eat out about five times a week, so naturally we're regulars at quite a few places, but we're also pretty recognizable. He's bald, well, there's a lot of guys that sticks out, and we usually have our small kids with us. At some point, I feel like becoming a regular is unavoidable unless you're not going out.
Speaker 2: To eat so often. So what do you I mean, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't eat up five times a week, so I don't know. And there's enough restaurants where I think you can go every you go to one restaurant a year, you go every day, and you wouldn't you could.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't like doing that. I like going to some of the same restaurants.
Speaker 3: Once I find a restaurant that I like, I'm gonna stick with that. Because so many restaurants I go to, I go it's all right, not right, Matt Wright. So on yesterday's show, you discussed the eight foot, forty pound python caught under a shed. We've got some big pythons in Florida too, and twenty twenty three and nineteen foot snake was caught. In twenty twenty two and eighteen foot snake weinghing two hundred and fifteen pounds was caught, the biggest this year so far, seventeen foot weighing two hundred three pounds. She was carrying over two hundred eggs. All of these were caught in Big Cypress National Park. Let's than one hundred miles from bankruptcy Box. Well, I'll have to we all have to make a trip there. Oh my god, my wife would go insane. Where are these like in the in the everglades? Are they?
Speaker 2: Or can you like walk around and see that. I don't want to go through a swamp. You know, I'll wrestle. I'll wrestle a big python.
Speaker 3: Remember there was some TV show it was so stupid where a guy got in a metal suit and was trying to get eaten by a python.
Speaker 1: I forget exactly what wasn't it?
Speaker 3: Was it like a Discovery special?
Speaker 1: I think wasn't it a two hour thing?
Speaker 3: And we were all, well, I don't know if I maybe I recorded it fast forwarded through it, but yeah, I think that I don't know what was going on with that.
Speaker 2: He wanted to be eaten by a snake? How would they get you out?
Speaker 3: How would they Well, that's what the suit he would be, right, But what are they going to kill the snake out? They're not going to do that for a TV show. They'd have animal rights people on their ass. Kenny says, we're over. Someone just uploaded the entire live stream of Perez Hilton's meltdown on a shock site, and about seven and a half minutes roughly, his dong was completely out during the stream. He actually did cut right across his dog several times, and you can see it. I know you're questioning it when you guys watched it during the main show last week. It's bad Rover.
Speaker 2: That extensive surgery sounds validating at this point.
Speaker 3: Yikes. Yeah, I don't want to see that. Somebody sent me last week. They go, oh, the whole thing is posted at the y n C. And I'm not even going to go to that site. I just I've seen that site, been to that site. Not interested.
Speaker 2: It's just it's just.
Speaker 3: Charlie, have you been to that site? Yeah, he actually did to try to find this video, and it's disgusting. It's just I just like I'm trying to remember what I saw. Yeah, like what's on there? Like every time I just go, I don't I don't want to see people. It's just like I saw guys had just in the thumbnail. I didn't click it, but just like guy bleeds out from shotgun and like, I don't want to. I don't want to see anything like this. It's a depressing It's just the new wasn't there. What are the old sites that were nottten dot com back in the days that this is oh yeah, this is way worse disgusting. I don't know what's with people that want to look at that, and it's just it's depressing. Uh, Ryan writes Rover. I love watching the w NBA fumble their first taste of success. It's the perfect example of identity politics being poisoned to actual merit. The WNBA is not really a sports league. It's main product is playcating progressives and politics and sports media. That's why it survived despite having little measurable attendance. It's essentially a charity funded by the NBA with no expectation of professional success. That's why the WNBA is caught completely off balance with straight white women becoming stars that does and please their old identity obsessed audience, and the league isn't geared towards operating outside of that bubble. I don't have that much time to think about the w n b A and what's going on over there. All I know is that something something weird is going on with this Sophie what's her face Cunningham and Kaitlyn.
Speaker 8: Comming Cunningham, Yeah, and Kaitlyn Clark is only is like they're only like real star though. I mean that woman couldet him, woman could hit a three from anywhere on that court. I've seen I've seen videos of her doing this. She's incredible bean right, Uh, you're over.
Speaker 3: I think Dejona's is using her black privilege to culturally appropriate the blonde wig she was wearing. It is a little bit interesting. I never I never thought of it that way. She has very long, obviously fake hair down to like her you know, like past her ass this dejon A the woman who did a hard foul on Sophie Cunningham, black women, Sophie's white. She gets injected for the game for a flagrant foul, and then she tweets that it's white privilege that Sophie Cunningham is enjoying after you battered her in the face. Anyway, and that is interesting because you don't hear any calls of cultural appropriation for something like that.
Speaker 2: Swedish women should really complain anyway.
Speaker 3: Also, I think they want transgender men to play to get more viewers. If transgender players are not a problem, we would hear about women transitioning to men and playing just as well or not better than men. Oh yeah, somebody emailed yesterday. Oh here it is actually put into the system. This guy is out of his mind, ROVERI your statements about transgender women competing in sports with biological females correct and hurtful to the community. He specifically cited swimming, hence you were referring to Leah Thomas. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe who knows.
Speaker 3: And it has been confirmed several times that she broke no records and did not have any unfair advantage over biological women. Yes, it's very very easy to prove that she did. And the way you do that is this person was a male swimmer for years, not particularly good, wasn't winning every meet that he went to. He then transitions to become a woman and wins everything. Now, tell me how that's not an advantage, because if it was no advantage, if you're a middling athlete as a male, you'd be a middling athlete as a female. Correct, You wouldn't be a superstar who beats everybody. So don't give you that crap that there is no unfair advantage there obviously is. All you have to do is a Google search. I see stuff all the time of people setting I don't know whether Leah Thomas specifically set any records. I don't know. I just said, Oh, I didn't. You said she was beating everybody and broke a bunch of records. When did I say that today? Yeah, right now, I did not say that. I said she's beating everybody. Oh, I don't know if she I said, I don't know if she set any records. To me, it doesn't matter. Other people have and you can see countless stories. There was just another one a day or two ago about I told you about somebody. They again, Why wouldn't Lea Thomas be a middling athlete once she made the transition?
Speaker 2: Why why a superstar?
Speaker 3: Why beating everybody because of the unfair advantage? She didn't become a much better swimmer overnight. Now, it's because now it's a biological male competing against no offense inferior when it comes to athletics, biological females. Everyone should be on a level playing field, females and males. And when you're mixing things up, well, I can tell you who's going to win every time when you mix it with men versus women, men are going to win and dominate. But I guess some people don't care about women's sports. They don't care if they're taken over. Leah Thomas did, according to this email, set several individual pool meat and university records during her career, but the guy says no records were set. Okay anyway, And as for this fool declaring himself for the WNBA draft, he has Multiple former NBA players have now declared their eligibility for the WNBA draft. They say, you know what, now I identify as a woman, Please let me play. Well, that's fine, as long as he also accepts the salary, on which I doubt he'll be able to live his ritzy life suffer the same criticism the w NBA players face and deal with all the other hurdles women face and the shadow of male athletes. Imagine the shadow whence males are actually playing with them. It's gonna be a very long shadow because they'll never be able to score because they're completely.
Speaker 2: Dominated by the men playing against them. I don't know what the salary has to do with it. None of these people are actually playing in the NBA right now. I've got to take a quick break. Will be right back on. Roverge Morning Glory.
Speaker 1: Hang on, It's Rover's Morning Glory.
Speaker 3: Tug me a.
Speaker 2: Minute to figure something out.
Speaker 3: I was reading something about a woman who's on a reality TV show, Crystal, you watch a lot of reality TV shows, right, Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, m A F S.
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't know that.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: The first war that comes in my mind is MILFs.
Speaker 6: So I don't know.
Speaker 3: MILFs ass f ing. I'm not sure what the s. Well, she's on the UK version of m A F S.
Speaker 2: And I go, what is m A F S?
Speaker 3: Married at First Sight? Oh?
Speaker 10: We we actually because we've been watching Love After Lock Up again that popular wow l L.
Speaker 1: It populated right after.
Speaker 10: That was over, and we started watching the first episode and I am zoned.
Speaker 1: In so hard that my boyfriend goes, hey, baby.
Speaker 10: Baby, because I'm just He goes, you are the perfect person to watch these shows.
Speaker 1: I go, I'm hooked.
Speaker 3: I'm booked. Instance you're already I'm Married at first Sight.
Speaker 10: I was like, so we got to get on that one too. We need to start watching it. I've seen some episodes, but I'm not I don't even know what that verse?
Speaker 3: What's the what is the premise of Married at First Sight? Because this article that I was reading it talks about this thirty one year old woman named Sasha Jones. She's on the UK version of Married at First Sight and then at the end of the it's the article is not about Married at First Sight, but then it it talks about how she shot the fame after marrying Ross McCarthy on the twenty twenty fourth series, with the couple initially appearing to be one of the Experiment's strongest matches. However, the relationship unraveled shortly after filming, with Sasha claiming Ross ended their marriage by text following a series of angry row right not rose rows?
Speaker 2: I don't know who uses that word. Do you have a row anyway? And then he got a new girlfriend immediately thereafter. So what's the premise of that show, Married at First Sight?
Speaker 3: What do they do?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 10: I believe they get married at first Sight and then they go on a honeymoon together and I think they kind of live together and try to see if this is going to work out.
Speaker 3: They're actually they're married, they do they But did they talk like before they see each other? Are they talking to a bunch of different guys or something that they don't know?
Speaker 10: So I think they look up with a matchmaker and they tell the matchmaker kind of what they're looking for in a partner, and then they go, I found a match for you, and then the girls go, I'm getting married, and so that's when they're going to see them and then decide from there on.
Speaker 3: What's wrong with people who go on these show? I guess maybe they just want the attention, I guess. But anyway, so people are disgusted by this thirty one year old woman for what she did. And here is she posted a video here she is. Tell me if you find this to be gross, here it is on RMG TV.
Speaker 11: People will dog h you that you're caught on the cushion side.
Speaker 2: I don't know what she's saying there. She's speaking English, but I can't understand it.
Speaker 11: Now, this is my literal child.
Speaker 3: Now she's eating cereal out of a ball and her cat is also licking the milk out of the cereal bowl, so they're eating out of the same ball. And I believe I.
Speaker 2: Heard there at the end she said she's my literal child.
Speaker 11: But people will be dog er that you're caught in the cushion side.
Speaker 3: What does she just say there?
Speaker 2: Now you let your cat on the cushion I thought, But she's on the counter. Maybe that's a different word or thieves over there.
Speaker 3: I mean, you could you imagine? I mean, you can't understand what she's saying. It's the same language people do. Er people will be like, uh, you that you're caught in the cushion.
Speaker 2: Side you let your cat the kitchen counter?
Speaker 11: O you that you caught in the cushion solid or kitchen something?
Speaker 2: What is she saying?
Speaker 11: This is you that you caught in the cushion solid, you.
Speaker 3: Let your cat and the hoosh.
Speaker 1: She has a mouthful of food whilst's trying to talk.
Speaker 11: This is my literal child.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: This is my literal child?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 3: We got the same DNA? Okay, they shared DNA apparently anyway, So the cat is eating out of the same bowl as her. Now that is disgusting. I had to admit, that's that's gross. I mean, I will you know, I I like my cat, but I don't want to eat out of the same bowl as my cat at the same time. Now if I I know it's going to sound gross, but my cat does. She likes toast crumbs. So usually on the weekends, my wife will make me eggs and toast and so on the plate. Afterwards, there's all these little toast crumbs. So the cat will just sit there on the kitchen table waiting for me to finish, and then I push the plate forward and then the cat eats beast who eats the crumbs, just licks them right off the plate. I think a lot of people will be grossed out by that. Yeah, that's the plate, I know, but still you have an animal licking the plate. I mean, I understand why people will be grossed up by that. Do you care?
Speaker 7: Who cares what people think? What I do is my animal kind of even grosses me out a little bit. Like, I don't know, I just like those are my plates that should be for humans, not for cats.
Speaker 3: It's just I don't know. Just oh, I don't care at all, And I'm not going to let the cat lick my you know, Like I don't know. Some people like I don't know if they do it with the cats, but they'll sty'll like dogs. I've seen people like kiss their dogs and the dogs be slabbering all over no, like tongue the tongue and stuff cheeses. But I don't see that a lot. But my dog looks my face every time I come home. Really, Oh yeah, that's he licks his ash and then he licks your face. Yeah, probably that's all right. Your cat licks its ass and then eats off your plate. Yeah, but then it doesn't touch me. Then it goes in the dishwasher. Do you wash its paws after the kiddy litter? Is it lays in your bed with crap? I wish it does? It does, sort of.
Speaker 2: It all crosses my mind, it really does.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I'll be eating something and I don't let my dog lick my food while I'm eating it. But maybe if I'm eating something I don't know, cheese, maybe mean a slice of cheese, I'll give him a bite. Then I'll keep eating the cheese.
Speaker 1: Of the same piece of cheese.
Speaker 3: Fine, your dog will bite like let's say you have a takes a bite of the cheese slice and then I eat it.
Speaker 1: Oh his face, No, it's not.
Speaker 3: You're actually consuming when he licks your face. You're not consuming consuming stuff of his all day, his hair. F I mean, that's fine.
Speaker 1: They still don't want to share my food.
Speaker 10: If I'm done with the cheese, then I will go put it in his bowl because I don't want him also to get that positive reaction of oh, every time she has cheese in her hand, I'm going to get cheese.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 10: Pavlov's dog instill this in him, this habit, So I'll put it in his bowl. Any any kind of steak or anything else like bacon, maybe I'll put in his bowl as a treat, but I would never have to share it with him, Like have the bacon and then share it and then eat again. Do you also do the ice cream cone where you would like I have an ice cream cone. I'm licking it and then I'll let my dog look it. And then that's we're dealing with full slabery. I don't eat a lot of ice cream, but I wouldn't do that. That's that's a little different, full tongue.
Speaker 1: That's like the milk bowl. I don't even like doing that with a human.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 3: But like what if your dog or cat, like say, you know, sometimes they get too close to your food if he locked your plate. What if you had a sandwich and he looks the sandwich you didn't want him to, but he did. I'm not going to eat that part of the sandwich.
Speaker 1: I get rid of that.
Speaker 3: Your entire sandwich, you know, you cut that part out. Perhaps you've already sat down and you're about to eat it, and then your.
Speaker 1: Cat you don't have a knife, and your wife's not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't be able to.
Speaker 3: Wash your cat up and touches your sand touches the sandwich. You'd throw the you'd be like, okay, I just you just continue on with life. No, I'm not going to eat if my cat licked the sandwich, I'm not going to eat that. But you wouldn't.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely not. That's it's grouse. Look.
Speaker 3: I mean seriously, the cats, I mean I don't know what kind of bacteria they have in there. And it's dogs have the same thing. I mean, their mouths are filthy. They literally lick their ass. I mean human mounts are filthy too, Yeah, but they're licking their ass. Do you ever watch a cat lick its ass? I mean they're really licking their ass. I mean yeah, every day, the cat's licking his ass. So I don't know. I just so people are saying, how disgusting this chick is. I wonder what she looks like on that show, Like she doesn't very curious about this because she doesn't look like don't they pick like super hot people to go on these shows.
Speaker 2: I would assume she doesn't.
Speaker 1: She seems pretty.
Speaker 3: She's pretty. Yeah, no, she's but but I bet when she's made up, I'll bet she probably looks pretty good. Huh.
Speaker 2: It's her name, Sasha Jones, s A C.
Speaker 3: H A.
Speaker 2: Jones.
Speaker 3: We can find some Charlie. Maybe you can find a picture of first, see what she looks like on that show.
Speaker 2: Like she's just.
Speaker 3: She just is is eat out of the same Would you allow that, Charlie your dog to eat? No, No, you're trying to like I'm just saying if my No, I never tried to have my dog eat from my food. I'm just wondering. Sometimes it gets a little rambunctious and his tongue will touch something I'm about to eat. Yeah, my my wife really, I mean, she takes care of the cat like he wouldn't believe. Everything is I've told you this down to the minute. Very I mean, the cat is on a minute to minute schedule. It's really amazing that the cat will know, like if the cat's laying on the bed. I'm just I'll just make up an example here so the cat eats at five point thirty every day. If the cat's laying on the bed at about five twenty five, the cat will jump off the bed and go downstairs ready to get like it's without fail, It's.
Speaker 2: It's incredible. I'm not that regimented.
Speaker 1: Do you think if she had a kid that she would do the same thing?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Oh they were very like anytime she sees a kid misbehaving in public, I would never let my kid do that.
Speaker 2: I think they were pretty Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 6: Ron.
Speaker 3: You're Ron, rovers morning Glory, Good.
Speaker 2: Morning Ron, Good morning over. How are you Hey, what's happening?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 11: I got a quick question for you.
Speaker 3: You're talking about letting your cats sit on the kitchen table while you're eating your toast and eggs, and then the cat licks the crumbs off of your plate. Yeah, and with that gross people out.
Speaker 9: I think I'm more grossed out by because you can't have to sit on a coaster, so it doesn't.
Speaker 3: Need buttle of rings all over your kitten table. Well, you know, my kitchen table is glass, and I've wondered this. I've never gotten under there, Like yeah, I want get under that goo, Like is my dad's buttthole actually touching the table because the way they sit their butt is like right, you know right there.
Speaker 9: Yeah, exactly exactly that times question now, but I need I will, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I would off the plate, but.
Speaker 2: I'd worry about your table.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you, Ron. I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm not touching the table a whole lot. I guess where the cat's sitting.
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 6: You do?
Speaker 2: You do you kiss your dog or anything? Crystal?
Speaker 10: I kiss him on the side of his mouth, like I don't kiss him directly or I don't want him ever to lick my lips at all.
Speaker 1: I try to refrain from him doing that.
Speaker 10: I'll kind of move my thigh, but I kiss him on the side of his almost like his cheeks, and I will grab him and kiss him there.
Speaker 3: Oh my dog is like oh ce d. He needs to do it for like five minutes a day. Lick your face, yes, you get yeah, yeah, he's got some sort of problem. He's he's addicted to licking your face. Yes, when I walk in and I'm not sticking my tongue. I don't want to make this clear. No, Ryan Reynolds, for you person, you know, trying to hide my lips so they don't get hit and he just goes to just go the town. Where is he looking in particular? Like everything really just digs in? Oh ever, Yeah, and you don't wash your face. You've told us so you know he's a cleaner, Charlie. Charlie doesn't wash his face, just water, never used soaps, so you never like after he licks your face, he just that's it.
Speaker 2: You got no dog dog whatever, I'll over your face for the rest of the day. The moisturizer speaking people, look who look different?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: I don't know, did you ever find a picture of this chick which married at first sight? Let's see what she looks like? I'm married? Oh my god, are you kidding me? So much in the world? Seriously?
Speaker 2: Wow? They could really make those chicks up, can't they.
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: Totally totally different look there from what it was in that cat video where they're eating out of the same bowl. I like her blonde better. I like dark hair. Anyway.
Speaker 3: The uh, you know who looks different is do you remember Courtney Clenny. Now, she was an influencer. She would go by the name of Courtney Taylor and she lived down in Miami. A couple of years ago, she stabbed her boyfriend to death. There's a picture of her. I think of it because I always see. Let me see if I can you get the picture of her in a bikini with the boyfriend out at a Yeah. There, she's a yeah, blonde, big boob, she's in a bikini. Here they're in matching Fendy swimsuits. You know, I guess that's like you have to think you and be too do that? Oh of course as us influencers, Yes we do. I wear the bikini and she wears the trunks. She's wearing a Louis headband.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, she is Look at that. Imagine her. You don't expect that.
Speaker 4: That probably is just a headband. Do you think she gets if you're an influencer? Does she get that stuff for free and and then she wears it? No, I don't pay for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't think Fendy is gonna I mean, no offense, but not that she influences her diamond does Okay anyway, So that's what she looks like when she was an influencer.
Speaker 3: Do you have a picture her in court now? After she remember she stabbed her boyfriend to death back in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: She was just sentenced for this, by the way, I'll tell you. But if you see a picture and you can compare and contray, there's that's what she really looks like in real life. Isn't that crazy? Oh my gosh, it's just like frizzy dark hair. And can you go back to the other picture, not like you would? Yeah, isn't that it's a different person.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Well, that's all like fake hair that she's got on, and.
Speaker 3: Fake eyelastre, fake guy. God knows how much make up obviously, fake boobs. I mean, everything on her is fake. Anyway, So she was do.
Speaker 2: You remember this story?
Speaker 3: She killed the boyfriend they were in They lived in some sort of high rise condo apartment or whatever they were renting, and and she she killed him and then she said, well, he was abusive to me, so it was all self defense. And then they did some sort of investigation and I don't know how they came to the conclusion, but they go I don't think so, I think, and she was covered in his blood, and I think somebody in another building was taking video across the way and into there, And.
Speaker 1: Wasn't there a picture of her right after murdering too.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but she stabbing, stabbing to death. Now she got let me just I want to make sure that I give you the acurate information she is going to serve. They went to a Hawaii and arrested her. I think she fled to Hawaii, or maybe not fled, but she went to Hawaii after she killed this guy, and then they arrested her down there.
Speaker 2: She has pled guilty to manslaughter. I think it was involuntary manslaughter or some sort of manslaughter.
Speaker 3: And she faced thirty years in prison when she went to trial, but she did a plea agreement. She will serve six years in prison. That means that she could be out in two years. Now. This is mind blowing to me that you can murder somebody and spend just two years in jail, because if you look at the evidence of this, she's the one that was actually abusive in this relationship. Do you remember there was I think Charlie pulled this.
Speaker 7: This is.
Speaker 3: Video from inside their elevator at the building, and she starts beating the guy up. Watch this. The elevator door opens, she comes in, she is pressing the button, She's slamming the elevator. She starts slapping him, pushing him, now, grabbing his hair. She's trying's she's punching him now in the face. He's now trying to you know, block her. He's trying to go up to the you know, their apartment or wherever he's trying to go. He's trying to press the elevator buttons. He's trying to just hold her hands back so she stops punching him in the face. She is relentless in her pursuit of punching him in the face. And this is the alleged victim here. This is the alleged victim in this in this case, I mean it's it's maybe she got.
Speaker 1: Sick of him and she was finally standing up for herself.
Speaker 3: And there she is. After they get out of the elevator, she like jumps on his back and tries to attack the guy. I mean, it's really that you can get away with this murder. Don't know if they have any is this body cam of the arrest Charlie, because isn't she covered in blood or there's blood all the colored blood.
Speaker 4: I have.
Speaker 6: I but like the four fats just like a loose, like comfortable like shirt.
Speaker 3: From when she and her like Peanu bikini or on your way again. She's she's she stabbed this dude. That's like, that's like, I don't know what she has to go to the hospital for if she was uninjured Peter to their apartment, Yeah, yeah, for the Christian did not make it. So now they're telling her that he and then she has to oh my god, oh yeah, you killed him. You stabbed him to death. Yeah, you stabbed him to death. So anyway, she's only going to get two years in jail for that. Would you be outrage if you of that guy's family. Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you know how the mother found out that her son had been killed? I've never heard of this before.
Speaker 6: His mother.
Speaker 3: Took the stand and said how she learned that her son, who was I don't know how old, he was, probably in his twenties or something, maybe thirty at the latest, how he found out that he was dead. She answered her phone and it was from a place and they go, would you like to donate your son's eyes?
Speaker 1: Oh wow?
Speaker 3: And she's like what they go, yeah, yay, you know the zis would you like to donate those for medical or science or whatever? She goes, what do you mean, Like, well, he's you know his body? Can we take the eyes out of the body, and she's like, what body. That's how she found out that her son had been murdered by this little The hospital didn't call, No nobody, nobody called. If you could believe that, Oh man, that's awful. Two years is all you get and you kill somebody like that, two years, it's it, Yeah, Rochester, Julie says, there's audio of her constantly yelling at him, and she stabbed him in Las Vegas too.
Speaker 2: How why would this guy stay together with her?
Speaker 3: If she stabbed you in Las Vegas and she's constantly yelling at you and she's punching you in the elevator and all that. I would if a girl did that to me, that would be the last time I ever saw that girl. Immediate breakup. What are you doing staying together? What's wrong with these people? Why would you do that?
Speaker 1: Some people can't leave them, and they justify it in.
Speaker 2: Their own mind, stuns.
Speaker 1: It's not my cup of cheat, but it is some people.
Speaker 4: They don't think they deserve better, And then the other person's like, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 11: Do you like it?
Speaker 3: Said their influencers, and they they maybe they're making their money. Well, yeah, I think they were like an influencer couple, so he.
Speaker 1: Won't need her because of money.
Speaker 3: Go find another hot chick again. Like I said, those influencers are a dime. It doesn't I don't know how.
Speaker 1: Long were they together, do you know?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, they're a beautiful couple together, they really are. But is it is it worth it? Who would put up with that?
Speaker 3: I just don't understand this. If a girl did that to me, oh no, I would, I would immediately. That would be it.
Speaker 2: That would be the last time I ever see that chick.
Speaker 3: That's it. Not putting up with that. It never stops. Look, no, no, it doesn't stop. There will be some lulls. Oh baby, I didn't mean to do Yeah, I'll change ooh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay. We've heard that a million times.
Speaker 3: And then what happens thirty days, forty five days, ninety days, one hundred and eighty days, whatever, how over much time it is, same thing happens again. At some point you got to realize you're the stupid one. Yeah, I've got to take a break. We'll get to the shoosy right after this. The news next hang on