Speaker 1: I want to bring something up and I want to ask you guys this question because I notice this with my friendship base and I want to know if this happens on our show to other extents than what I know. I believe for every group chat that people are in that there is a side chat that is going on. So for every group text chat that exchange is going on between multiple people, usually it's three, four or more, there then becomes a side chat of one, two or three or four more depending on how many people are in the side chat. So I've noticed this in the last week I've been I mean, I'm in a bunch of group text chats like we are.
Speaker 2: That we have here.
Speaker 1: We have one that says Mojo show whatever, and we all send each other stories, but we also will send each other whatever's you know what I mean, like, you know, pictures of something that's going on or whatever it might be. And sometimes everybody goes crazy and it's commenting like nuts, and sometimes honestly, it just sits there. And there's a couple of side group chats that I have, or a couple of group chats that I have that I've noticed lately. The side chats are just as active as the group chat is. And there's one in particular where it's a group of people that are a group of guys that are all texting each other, and lately there's the four guys that have pulled out of the group text that's got fifteen plus in it. I don't even know how many lot of people. Yeah, I gotta look and see how crazy all that? I see what that one would be muted?
Speaker 3: Also, I need clarification. Are the side chats about the main Look?
Speaker 2: How many are in this group text? How many would you just say are in next group text? That's gotta be Yeah, it's gotta be twenty plus.
Speaker 1: So there are there is a side text exchange that has been going on talking crap about one person that's inside of this group text. Oh, and it got me starting to think to myself, Oh, I need to ask the people on the show. Is there a side group text to the Mojo in the morning one and you're talking crap about me?
Speaker 3: There's definitely chats, but I don't think we're talking crap.
Speaker 1: Because so wait, so the girls have their own group text aside from this one.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? What are you wearing to this event?
Speaker 4: Are you Are you on your way?
Speaker 2: Bianca?
Speaker 5: Howlly?
Speaker 2: What's in time? Are we working with you today?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: It's that it's like the girls stuff. Is that truly there is no talking crap in the girl group.
Speaker 7: Me, Kevin and uh Zach keV one, But it's for our Fortnite trios, like Kevin will send all his Fortnite dubs in it, also my Fortnite dubs. I'm like, okay, I think Lydia is the queen of side chats, not a bad way.
Speaker 3: I think it's justified because she's the producer of the show. But there's been a couple of times that we've been in here and are talking and she's like, oh, I sent it in the chat, and I'm like, I didn't get it, and then it's like, oh, it was a different chat.
Speaker 1: She will occasionally I will say this. We do have a group tax chat that is the Mojo on the morning one. Lydia has a side one with Tony and I and the side one with Tony and I usually is dealing with any kind of thing that is more like I don't know, responsible, I don't know, I'm trying to think of what the words. It's usually like it's usually more like the bus making the sausage.
Speaker 2: You know, Like you and I and Zach have a side chat too.
Speaker 1: Yes, you and I have one for audio stuff and things like that.
Speaker 2: We I feel like ours are boring on the show.
Speaker 6: But I do have a girl group chat, like a mom group group chat that has it has so many different group side chats to it that it's like these are the group of girls that all went to Florida.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 6: Then there's like three of us that are on a separate chat. Then there's a group like there's so many, which you you like because sometimes you don't want to beat. You don't want to be on the receiving end of a whole bunch of messages that have nothing to do with you.
Speaker 2: Per se.
Speaker 6: But also I kind of hate it because you have to be so not that not that there's really crap talks, because I'll be honest, not in this group there isn't. But it's you have to make sure that you're texting the right group, do you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Otherwise it doesn't make sense or there's a surprise or something, especially.
Speaker 2: Talking proud about somebody.
Speaker 8: Do you all have like funny group chat names? Yes, yeah, yes, quick chain.
Speaker 6: Well no, I'm just saying the one I can't say because it's the name of the kids school.
Speaker 1: But then, okay we add the funniest is the golf group chat that I'm in with your, your, my friend and yours, John Tallenger and guy and it's called one. It's one foot c word for the male genitalia. I don't know why it is. It was named that before I got in it. I have no idea, but it's a one foot Yes, I'm in one group chat out of this work environment.
Speaker 2: And what really homies a limited motion? Those those all the homies from high school.
Speaker 1: Way, You're in a group text chat with Tony and I called true keV loves Lebron. No, it's called keV Hates Mjo. Okay, all right, So here's the thing. The problem is when you have side group text sometimes you turn into the judge, the jury, uh and the therapist of the group chat because you have to like talk people off the ledge. And I found myself with that with a group of guys that I went to school with. And then the other thing is I don't like talking crap about somebody unless you're talking crap about them to each other like that won the golf group text they talk crap to each other, like they literally give each other, which I like. I actually think it's funny, like they'll give each other crap and everybody takes it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 8: Time though, if you're if you had a good group chat, you guys can talk about everything. You can talk about political stuff, you can talk about entertainment things, things going in the world. But sometimes you just don't feel like arguing with the person in the group chat, so then you will text somebody else.
Speaker 1: Like exactly, well, that's exactly this one that we have where it's turned into a stupid argument over something that I just don't I don't think everything.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sometimes I will say, like, can you guys text separately because it's like two people having a conversation as kind of like you guys doing it during the dirty when you start going off on this tangent about I almost.
Speaker 2: Wore crap, I'm like, talk about this yourselves in a chat or after the show it.
Speaker 1: I hate muting them because then I don't know that I muted them, and I like come back to like a hundred messages.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you ever left.
Speaker 9: A group chat? Oh you knows left the chat.
Speaker 2: You can't do that. This just can't.
Speaker 1: It's the show one I've I've never seen anybody leave. I don't think maybe maybe I don't know. There was some people that.
Speaker 2: Oiously take people out, like on their last name for real.
Speaker 1: We had well, yes, when when people have left the show or you know, got fired or something. But there's one group text I'm in with with a bunch of guys where they get they get temperamental, and one of them is somebody that you know, and it'll get temperamental sometimes and they'll take themselves out of the thing. All right, here's the question I want to ask. Does every group chat, group text have a side chat?
Speaker 2: Every group chat have a side chat?
Speaker 1: And have you ever found out that you were being talked about in one of these side chats? What's going on, lindsay? How you doing good?
Speaker 5: Out?
Speaker 2: Were you good? What's happening? It's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 5: So I have two group chats at one of my jobs, and one is with the boss and one is without. And so the boss is.
Speaker 9: Not very liked.
Speaker 5: But so in the group chat with the boss, I sent a message in there saying that basically, you know, we have to manage money, and I couldn't figure out what the situation was, so I just left it. And then the next day someone else in the group chat responded saying that our boss messed it up, and so he saw it and he said no in all capital letters. And then it was so embarrassing. I felt so bad that she didn't notice that he was in this group chat, but she sent like twenty texts after the fact, trying to like over explain herself.
Speaker 2: It's just so awkward. Here's the thing you got to be careful of.
Speaker 1: You got to be careful of answering group chats while you're driving. I mean, obviously you don't want to be driving and getting an accent, but sometimes you don't realize which one you're in because you're not looking at it focused enough.
Speaker 2: Don't answer any text, will drive and listen.
Speaker 1: I know you do too, and I will tell you that you got to be really careful. I do the voice to text thing, I do the old guy thing where I start voice texting, And you got to be really really careful about not realizing that you kept that microphone thing still on.
Speaker 2: A couple of times.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, you find yourself giving out too much information on that thing and boss group chats.
Speaker 2: You got to be really careful.
Speaker 6: About anyone everybody.
Speaker 1: Luckily we have a good boss, like we have a you know, I think I think if you talk crap about Tony, he'd laugh at it, like I think he would find it fun.
Speaker 9: Sus Part one with Colleen the big boss.
Speaker 1: I've almost done stuff in that thing that I shouldn't have done, and it has nothing to do necessarily against Colleen has to do it against this building that we're in right now. And I almost send something to everybody because it says Mojo something And I almost wanted to send this piece of crap built like we've had issues and stuff about that yet. Yeah, you gotta be careful because during the show, Colleen will throw us something, and she'll usually throw us a nice compliment or something, and I want to like say something in there like that.
Speaker 2: Maybe she has.
Speaker 6: It labeled similar to what we have our group exactly chat labeled.
Speaker 2: So that's where you have to be so careful. You know what This is where I do this on my thing.
Speaker 1: If there is a person that I know that I worry about in the group text, I'll change the picture of the actual group text because you can put a picture in the thing to the person that I'm worried that.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna be talking about it for everybody, very interesting everybody.
Speaker 2: Then it changes it for everybody, not just to you. I know it does.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yes, but I don't tell the people why I'm doing it. But keV explained why that's.
Speaker 2: The group chats MoES picture is the cover of our group chats?
Speaker 8: Exactly do you careful? Do you have our group chat pinned? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 9: Do you?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Okay? Making sure we're priority.
Speaker 7: I remember one time Mojo said I didn't have him pinned. He's like, why you don't have my contact pinned? So now he's been to.
Speaker 2: You do not have to have me. That makes me feel fair very special. So though, thank you, I appreciate you.
Speaker 8: Guys are at my bottom right. Ah, look at that closest to the thumb.
Speaker 9: You're in my bottom middle?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Actually, where's it pinned on my top middle? Oh? Mojo?
Speaker 6: Since I have to text you all the time during the show, you're in my lower left.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I feel very special. You guys aren't even pinned the whole show for audio, you know. Sarah what's up? That's the only reason the morning morning, what's happening?
Speaker 4: I was just calling to say my husband he's in a group chat with like twenty of his buddies and he's never reads the time, so they'll be wishing him happy birthday. They'll be talking on him the whole time, and they don't even he doesn't even know because he just ignores.
Speaker 8: That's like.
Speaker 2: The worst is when somebody does on your birthday.
Speaker 1: You got to actually answer, otherwise you look like you're ignoring them all the time for not answering them.
Speaker 2: Candice, what's happening?
Speaker 5: Guys?
Speaker 2: Are you good with going on?
Speaker 4: God?
Speaker 10: So, my son's in ninth grade and he has two group text messages and one Ispsteen victim?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 5: What is this?
Speaker 1: Epstein victim? Is that what you says? And your son's in eighth grade?
Speaker 10: Ninth grade?
Speaker 2: Ninth grade? Okay?
Speaker 10: And then the other one with his other friends. Are five reasons to wear condoms?
Speaker 2: It is a proud mom.
Speaker 1: By the way, Let me ask you a question. Do you have a bumper sticker in your car saying my son's on.
Speaker 2: The honor roll?
Speaker 10: Dahn no, sir, I wish.
Speaker 2: All right? Thank you? Candace, take care of yourself, have a great day, y'all. All right?
Speaker 1: That kids, by the way, going to grow up to be the next member of the Mojo in the Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Every group shed has such side group shed where they talked about that one person in the group chat. If you think you are doesn't well, this is Mojo in the Morning