Speaker 1: War in the Roses, Annie turns down your morning show. The only thing worse than hating single life is being in a relationship and thinking maybe something is off with your partner. And then so with that feeling, we try to rip off the band aid and get exactly what's going on. Chris, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 2: How's it going?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Man, I got your email. You and Chloe been together? How long we've been together?
Speaker 2: Just north of the eight months?
Speaker 4: Okay, And we met in like a very normal yeah Costco, I see right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like in the wild.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, everything examples can bring everybody together.
Speaker 1: She saw the absolutely who approached who first? I feel like that's a high risk, high reward a situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, I actually cut it up her first.
Speaker 4: That kind of went over and made a quick mention of like this, this would be great.
Speaker 2: For dinner for two, and you know.
Speaker 4: That was a quick little uh and she agreed and we just kind of you know, shared numbers from there and then you know, really fun and exciting right then.
Speaker 1: So it took about a month from the Costco meeting to define the relationship. Boyfriend girlfriend correct, Yeah, you know, we both had kind.
Speaker 4: Of been in like weird situationships in the past, and once we both kind of like had the same page of like we like where this is going, why don't we let's let's like make it exclusive. We didn't need to keep playing games for an extension on time.
Speaker 1: Okay, by according to your email the last month two months, you've noticed she's gotten distant. How So.
Speaker 2: It's weird because you know she's been I can just you know, what.
Speaker 4: You can just tell someone is kind of like pulling back, you know, like our intimacy and it's not just like hooking up or it's like hanging out spending time like connecting and having like real conversations. You know, it's just all just kind of missing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which and that's fair in that alone. Sure, but we have to have a huge red flag. So she does medical device sales correct, correct, So she travels a lot for work. Where is she supposed to be this past weekend and now currently?
Speaker 4: So I we talked about a bunch of Denver is where she said she was supposed to be this weekend. I made like a mile high joke. I remember mentioning like, you know, oh sure gonn to.
Speaker 2: Be really tough to drink there, you know, all this kind of different.
Speaker 1: Stuff and that's adorable. But let's focus on this though. You know for a fact she's not in Denver, howe.
Speaker 4: So whenever she's on work trips, she she sends me like photos of like herself out and about or on the trip. And she sent me one from this trip that she was on and what she said was Denver, and I could see I can look up the event or I'm sorry, I can look up the photos location.
Speaker 2: I actually didn't know.
Speaker 4: I could do that with one she sent me in the past, so I looked it up and it said it was from Nashville, Tennessee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want I want to clarify too, because I want to make it seem like you were being trustworthy. You were just saving the photos, correct, Like she would send you a cute photo, you would save it, my loving girlfriend. And that's how like the map showed. I mean, it wasn't like you were checking it out, just this kind of like divine hill.
Speaker 4: Like I was swipping through photos and like I you know, I swiped up and it's like most there's all this information.
Speaker 2: About this photo and it's like, yeah, it's soody, know those a thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so then we were able to cross reference with previous trips where she was supposed to be in, like you know, Austin or Bozeman or wherever, and every trip, for the most part, she's been in Nashville. Is that fair?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I started looking through old old ones they save them the sort, and I want to, like, you know, to a bud Retal photo album arts. But then I started checking the location and all the other ones and they were all in Nashville.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, So yeah, so let's do this. I know you say, she's a Hilton Honors member, So instead of calling with the roses, let's have Sauce call from the Hilton and offer her a romantic massage in town. That way, we can see if she is there with somebody, if she takes a bait that way.
Speaker 2: Is that cool?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think that's a great idea.
Speaker 1: Wore the roses in just over three minutes on Intern Johnny Morning Show. So war the roses on intern john your Morning show, Chris, I'm gonna recap this quick. You and Chloe met and found love in the hopeless place of Costco. Saw each other started dating about eight months ago. You made the first move. Things going well, you started to notice that, in her words, sort of in your wars rather, she was starting to pull back that the physical intimacy, like even just cuddling and hugs kind of wasn't there. But the biggest red flag was she travels a lot for work, does medical device sales. She was supposed to be Denver this past weekend, had talked about Denver, mentioned Denver. She has sent you a pretty selfie. You've been the good boyfriend you are. You saved the selfie and then kind of stumbled on the fact that the selfie itself was taken in Nashville, Tennessee. There had some cross referencing, and there's other trips. He's supposed to be in you know, Austin, Oklahoma City, wherever, but she's actually in Nashville. That's kind of where we're at, right, Yeah, Nail, Did she have any connection to Nashville? Does she go to school in Nashville? Any friends in Nashville? Does she have any reason that you can think of ex boyfriend?
Speaker 4: You know? Now, I literally cannot think of a single reason or person she would know in Nashville.
Speaker 2: So this is why it's just so confusing.
Speaker 1: Okay, and you've been together eight months. Have you met any of her co workers?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Because she mostly travels for works a lot of people like who are in office?
Speaker 2: And are you know remote and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Has she mentioned a coworkers name is more often recently?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: You know a lot of times I think cheaters will try to desensitize you as somebody like, oh, you know, do you love Dale Dale? Al Dale? Has anything like that? All or No?
Speaker 4: No, because, like I said, we really didn't have been having a lot of conversations lately, been even that deep.
Speaker 2: So got you?
Speaker 1: Okay, So let's say this instead of calling from flowers because or for flowers, because she's in Nashville right now, we know that for a fact, and because we know she's a Hilton Honors member, I'm gonna have a sauce call from the Hilton Honors Program, ask about her stay and offer her the romantic massage that has to be used in town. And that way she is with somebody, we'll get some answers for you.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I love it.
Speaker 1: One second? Should I get her own? Something stinks?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 5: Hi, I'm calling for Chloe.
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 2: Did she Hi?
Speaker 6: I want to thank you for being a Hilton honors man. I am Mila, and I'm calling you, of course from Hilton. How are you enjoying your stay in Nashville?
Speaker 3: That looks stay good.
Speaker 6: I have noticed that you've been using this hotel a lot in the last year. What's your favorite part about Music City?
Speaker 3: You know, I just love like all the events, like going out always something you do.
Speaker 5: It's so fun.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So you want to reward you just with a free couple's massage since you've been you know, just using like our hotel so much in the last year, which thank you so much. Uh So, I just wanted to know maybe, uh is there a reason why you keep coming or.
Speaker 5: I mean business pleasure.
Speaker 3: More for pleasure right now, I would say, yeah.
Speaker 6: That's what you would mentioned a few months ago. I just wanted to make sure we're still on the same page. So, yeah, how does the couple's massage sound for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That would be great?
Speaker 6: Okay, cool, And you don't have to use it since you do seem to come here often, you don't have to use it this trip, but I mean, by all means, we can make sure that you do get it in the next twenty four hours. Sure, I just it does have to be used in Nashville, because I am calling you from Hilton Doors, Nashville.
Speaker 5: Is that Okay, that's not a problem.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna, you know, send up champagne, some flowers, all that good stuff. Of course, our our hotel messeuses will go up as well. But we're gonna get a card. Of course, I'll get out to you, Chloe. And then who will be the person doing it with you?
Speaker 3: So there's Nate, Nate an a te Yeah.
Speaker 5: Okay, cool?
Speaker 6: And then it will have a nice card you want to write anything to.
Speaker 5: Nate or.
Speaker 3: Whenever you can get away.
Speaker 5: Whenever you can get away? Yeah, what what's that mean?
Speaker 6: Because I know that you had someone check in with you a few times.
Speaker 3: He just works so much like he's like just constantly working. He's a workaholics. I just want to, you know, make sure he can relax a little bit.
Speaker 5: Okay, So this is a ranchom.
Speaker 2: What what is this? What? What is going on here? Wait?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 4: Phollie?
Speaker 1: My name is intern John. I got Sauce and Rose here as well. That is your boyfriend, Chris. Let me ask you this clue. Where are you right now? We're on the radio doing War of the Roses. What city are you in?
Speaker 3: I'm in Nashville?
Speaker 1: Okay? Why did you tell your boyfriend you're in Denver?
Speaker 5: Not even remotely? Please to each other?
Speaker 3: Wow, Okay, I mean, this isn't the best place to talk about this right now, but.
Speaker 1: We're here though, Here we are, it's happening. Why did you lie to your boyfriend about what city you're in? And why have you done it before?
Speaker 3: How does you know what city? I mean, like, how does he know that I'm in a different city?
Speaker 1: Well, you just said you'lle there's that, there's that part of the story. You said you're in Nashville.
Speaker 3: Why did you why did you even.
Speaker 1: Okay, Chloe, I'm gonna be honest. You said you sent him photos they had location, so that's how we found out. But why would you lie about what city you're in repeatedly?
Speaker 5: Time time and time again?
Speaker 3: Like I sent him photos? Why you looking at my location?
Speaker 1: But why would you Why would you worry about the location if you were at.
Speaker 2: The right locations?
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, did you get across the street.
Speaker 3: Because you just like you just like I just feel like you're you're over controlling.
Speaker 1: Chloe, Chloe, Chloe, why would you lie about what city you're in. Let's just get that out of the way. We haven't gotten the nate yet. Why would you lie about what city you're in?
Speaker 3: I mean, it's it's kind of obvious, but it's like, I'm not happy with.
Speaker 1: Him the relationship.
Speaker 3: Good question, that's a good question.
Speaker 1: So you're you've been You're the idiot that's flying for booty. You're you're you're paying for to go see a man.
Speaker 3: It's not booty. I mean, like, like we have an actual relationship.
Speaker 6: So he's your longest his boyfriend.
Speaker 3: I mean, like, I don't want to talk about this.
Speaker 5: Can you realize?
Speaker 1: I mean you guys, like this is going to be heard by a couple of million people. You always how bad you sound, right, this is your only chance to defend yourself and be like, hey, no, this is what's going on. But it seems like you're mars like, no, I'm a giant pos in here.
Speaker 5: Sound seem like you don't care at all that you're you're.
Speaker 3: Cheating because Chris is a terrible person and I don't know how to get away from him.
Speaker 2: That's insane. If I'm such like a terrible person.
Speaker 4: Why would I greet to shove your mom's drive away generation.
Speaker 1: I think you and her mom have a great conversation this week, though plenty of time.
Speaker 5: Well, where's going with Nate.
Speaker 2: Or The roses cretaped and possibly edited to broadcasts.
Speaker 5: It's permission granted from all participants.
Speaker 2: Want more roses, go to YMS radio dot com intern in your morning show True iHeart Radio.