Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the Morning's five is six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Five six fifty five five six fifty five. All right, Amanda is on with us today. She's back for another one. She helped us out yesterday by playing in the five or six fifty five.
Speaker 1: You're going for two today? How you failing.
Speaker 2: A little nervous, but we're ready, We're excited. You did great yesterday. You didn't see nervous yesterday. You got four out of five yesterday, right, yeah, yeah, Well this morning, you're gonna take on from Westland. She graduate graduates next month from school and she's in sports science. Where do you go to school, Anaya, Wayne State University.
Speaker 1: Nice to have you on.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, so you get to be one of those mid year graduates.
Speaker 1: That's right. Congratulator next year, next month. We're so excited for you.
Speaker 2: All right, we got Amanda Anaya and I'm going to lock you up in and the soundproof area, so say goodbye.
Speaker 1: Good luck. Oh that was nice. That was nice.
Speaker 2: Five questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. I always goes to the champion Anaya. Question number one. This former Disney Channel star was hanging out in the audience of dancing with the Stars last night to support his brother Dylan.
Speaker 1: What's his name? Cole? What did you say? She said? Cool? Cold cold?
Speaker 2: Question number two. This Starships singer became the first female rapper to address the United Nations yesterday?
Speaker 1: Who is she? Nicki Minaj? Question number three? Today?
Speaker 2: In twenty twenty one, the Cleveland Indians changed their name. What did they change the name to? Every seconds?
Speaker 1: Great? Two? Uh? Guardians, It's like that was after one. But what do you have it? What do you think Shannon? I must say no. I would have said yes and I thank you? What am I doing? Yeah? Okay, We're going to give it to you. It's the holidays.
Speaker 2: Question number four? There graduation prison, Angelina. Here's question for Angelina. Jolie's son Knox was spotted by the paparazzi with bright pink hair. Who is his famous dad? In question number five? The Senate passed a bill that requires the Department of Justice to release the remaining Epstein files. What is the name of Jeffrey Epstein's right hand woman who is currently in prison for part of this crime? As Let's bring the champ back from a soundproof area. All right, and now you've got three out of five five, Amanda.
Speaker 1: You ready with a gimme? Uh?
Speaker 2: And if she wins off of that one, it's Shannon's fault. Question question number one. This former Disney Channel star was hanging out in the audience of Dancing with the Stars last night to support his brother Dylan.
Speaker 1: What's his name? Col Bro? Both you guys, did you say that it was Zach Efron? Was there? Wait? Am I getting the story wrong? Wasn't Zach Effron there? Bianca? You watch it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay? Zero zero? And have a brother? I only said Colon Dylan Sprouse are brothers? Yes? But no, oh you're thinking of Zach and Cody maybe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, wait, hold on a second, Yes, it's not right Zach and Zach and Cody or Nickelodeon right? And that's not Both you guys missed that one, all right? That would be one of those one where it's like, oh, crap, what do we do? Question number two? So you missed that one, both you guys did. Question number two. This Starship singer became the first female rapper to address the United Nations yesterday?
Speaker 1: Who is she?
Speaker 2: NICKI minask?
Speaker 1: Here we go one to one?
Speaker 2: Question number three Today in twenty twenty one, the Cleveland Indians changed their name.
Speaker 1: What did they change it to? The Guardians? Question number four.
Speaker 2: Angelina Jolie's son Knox was spotted by the paparazzi with bright pink hair.
Speaker 1: Who is his famous dad Brad Pitt? Yes? Three in a clean win if you get this one right.
Speaker 2: The Senate passed a bill requiring the Department of Justice to release the remaining Epstein files. What is the name of Jeffrey Epstein's right hand woman who was involved in this whole thing?
Speaker 1: I don't know one.
Speaker 2: No, if you guys missed that one, let's glean the next one. You know it's cold, It was cool tie.
Speaker 1: Game three to three.
Speaker 2: Is tight there for you, So congratulations, Ty goes to the champion. Amanda, you are a winner. You're coming back again tomorrow. The heat is on. Let's see what happens.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, thank you, Nay, I got.
Speaker 2: A partying gift for you. We're going to set you up with a gift card to Kroger.
Speaker 1: Enjoy that.
Speaker 2: Thank you, hang on the phone. Okay, congratulations on the graduation.
Speaker 1: It's module in the Morning's five is six fifty five