Speaker 1: P DWB.
Speaker 2: My suggestion still be kind of careful driving because it is a little bit goofy, a little icy out there, but I think most of the main roads are pretty clear. Talk back Tuesday. What is your hobby and sell us on this hobby. I'm one of those people that's like if I went into hobby lobby, I'd be like, Oh, I'm gonna build model airplanes. Oh what is macro? May, I'm gonna do palm reading. Oh, I'm gonna learn Can I tell you that you're gonna laugh?
Speaker 1: But not really.
Speaker 2: I found in my Facebook yesterday at Facebook Feed It's a magic course and you go every Tuesday night for a couple of hours of magic lessons. I'm like, whoa, that sounds really cool, and I started digging a little bit further.
Speaker 1: It's in Chicago, so where do you go?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like I thought, oh downtown, so oh that'll be super cool that place. I will sell you on magic as a hobby because it's one of those things where you can learn a little bit, you can learn a lot, you can get really good with cards, you can like in May's Friends. I was at a wedding the other day and I was sitting next to a kid who's about ten years old, bored out of his mind, and I'm like, you want to see a magic trick and we became buddies. Yeah, little West and shout out Little West Weston. So pitch me on a hobby, Jenny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna say snowboarding, but let's go with something less extreme, because I just started snowshoeing, and basically, if you can walk, you can snowshoe, And it's just a fun way to get outside in the winter, so like you can get in some natural air or see some sun if it ever decides to peek out, and you can just like throw some things on your feet and walk around wherever you want and it really does like track into the snow, so you're not gonna slip or anything like that.
Speaker 4: Nice. I've always wanted to do that and never have.
Speaker 5: I'd say my hobby I'm gonna sell you on is improv comedy.
Speaker 4: Bastah. That's cool because I took a.
Speaker 5: Class just kind of for funsies after seeing a lot of improv shows like twenty sixteen, twenty Sething, and it changed my life. It was so fun and you get to make friends, you can either, like you said, Dave, you can do a little bit or you can do a lot. You can take like one class, you can take five classes you.
Speaker 1: Are very serious about it one time, or just.
Speaker 4: Go for funzies. But it's funny.
Speaker 5: It's essentially you literally just get to play make believe as an adult.
Speaker 6: And that's what's amazing about it. Okay, my hobby would be cooking. We just did a I know how to stick to what I know when I cooked, but last night I was like, screw it. Let me go on TikTok. Let me look in this cookbook and I may chicken faeta maca cheese and just to learn a new recipe, to learn how to see her a pork chop, or how to use an air fry or that's a stupid example, but you know how to just make something different and then sit down and enjoy it yourself.
Speaker 2: Try cooking in twenty twenty six, sell us on your hobby. This is kind of fun. Maybe maybe in twenty twenty six you're like, you know what New Year knew me? I need to do something new. Maybe you'll sell us on a hobby and somebody will listen and go, I want to try that, so use the talk back feature and let's see what we got.
Speaker 7: I had about a million hobbies and they're constantly changing.
Speaker 8: But my current hyperfixation hobby is water coloring.
Speaker 9: It's super fun.
Speaker 1: A that it is.
Speaker 2: We take your little water colors out of the park or wherever. Sell us on your hobby.
Speaker 7: Hey, hobby, to sell you on it. Kickball competitive kickball? I know you here to your life.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 7: I played that when I was in fourth or fifth grade or middle school. But it's actually super fun. There's a lot of leagues in Minneapolis or the Twin Cities or whatever. A lot of people travel out of state play competitively, and if you're really good enough, you can play on ESPN. So join Kickball League the spring, summer, fall. Super good way to be active, no matter the age.
Speaker 4: Oh, Hi, back that up.
Speaker 3: I played kickball for so many seasons and I'm really wanting to play again this year because I haven't played on a team. I've just subbed in the last couple of years. But I do want to get back on a team. And I have plenty of friends who do take it so seriously and competitively that they do travel all around the US for tournaments.
Speaker 4: I have a.
Speaker 5: Question because regularly guys interested in playing softball, but like, do you have to like have a team ready to go for like these like sports that are you know, adult sports or can you just do it by yourself.
Speaker 3: There's plenty of teams you can join, because I joined a softball team and that was just kind of an array of random people because of that's how that league is. So yes, you can either put a team together or there's plenty of leagues where you can just like sign up as a single player, or you can just say, like YouTube, if you want to play. Okay, well I'm just throwing it out there that the two of you could sign up together and be like, just make us be together and then you get throw high.
Speaker 4: See interesting. Okay, good to know for that hobby.
Speaker 2: Okay, Selas on your hobby, use the talkback feature on that. iHeart app.
Speaker 4: My hobby is crocheting.
Speaker 10: It is nice and relaxing and you can watch your shows or binge your shows as you're doing it, and you get to make wonderful blankets or scars or whatever you.
Speaker 4: Want to make out of it. And it's just a great new hobby that I've picked up in.
Speaker 2: The last couple of years, Susan did that for a while. She did like you know, caps and blankets and things like that. Yeah, she started a little project called woubles where they're they're self contained with instructions kind of for beginners. You make like a little Snoopy or a little penguin or a little pig lit or whatever.
Speaker 4: Isn't that your hobby? And then she took it because you didn't get into it.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, give me a hobby. Sell me on your hobby.
Speaker 8: Hey, guys, I wanted to tell you about my hobby. I actually get paper copies of the newspaper each week, which I know is kind of a rare thing now, but I turn them into collages and keep them in a journal. So I rip out pictures and words and put them all together each week. It's honestly very therapeutic, and I feel like I can kind of stay up to date on the news while not getting overwhelmed by.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: That's what a different one too? Yeah, I really like that one? All right, another hobby? Sell us on your hobby?
Speaker 9: Hey, Hey, why need to hear?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 9: Me and my brother have gotten into mastering playing Mortal komback again. So we've started from the beginning and we're going to go all the way into the end until we have mastered Mortal komback like we did when we were kids.
Speaker 1: I love that. Okay, more talkbacks.
Speaker 11: Hey guys, My hobby is bodybuilding. It's great for accountability. It takes serious dedication. It's like a full time job in itself, but you're living a healthy lifestyle. You're learning about your body, macros, proper exercise form, and honestly, it builds confidence too.
Speaker 1: I think that's a good one. I kind of do that.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like I wouldn't say it's a hobby, but it's a something I engage in. Is like going to snap and working out, and you know, people say that I look better, there's a little bit more muscle tone, and you know, you feel stronger. Can I tell you a quick story. Stop squinting at my muscles. So we're selling everything in the house. We're selling or donating everything in the house because we just want to get rid of it. So somebody came by for a large couch, a large couch that's heavy, and a guy came by, probably twenty five years old. He's probably the longest twenty year old friend and they're struggling carrying it upstairs. Twenty five year old guy's doing fine, twenty year old guy not doing so well. He's like, oh, hold on, hold on, and I'm like, let me take over. I lifted that thing like I was who's the guy that hells up the globe Atlas? I lifted that thing like it was Atlas holding up the globe and I was like, Yeah, did a twenty year old kid just say it?
Speaker 4: Like being so young? The couch is in one hand, you got to sing in the others.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sell us on your hobby.
Speaker 1: Do we have more of these?
Speaker 7: More?
Speaker 12: I think in twenty twenty six, more people should give reading a try. You don't have to read super serious, you know, high level literature. You can read something fun and chill and silly and it's very relaxing, not like and you have an eighth grade book report.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 5: Yeah, get into audiobooks if reading like physical books is hard for you, because I got into audiobooks and I read sixty books.
Speaker 4: Last year because it's easy.
Speaker 6: You can put your AirPods in and go on a walk on run exactly.
Speaker 1: That is awesome. Thanks for selling us on your hobby.
Speaker 2: If you get another one, I send us a talk back on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Coming up next. John mulaney tickets will do it.
Speaker 2: After this, I'm giving somebody some advice on taking up magic as a hobby. A mom texted and she says, I'm thirty seven years old, Dave where, but I learned magic as a hobby because I want to blow away my kids.
Speaker 1: And I sent her a little advice.
Speaker 4: She didn't say that. She said blow away as and like like.
Speaker 1: No, she said, I want to whip it out on the kids.
Speaker 4: Okay. I was like, I thought you meant like she wanted to get rid of the kids.
Speaker 2: And I was like, what No, Anyway, it's one on one point three, Katie, will you be We're gonnave away John mullaney tickets right now. We were looking for a clip of him to play, but everything we found was dirty.
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 4: I think might have one he can play office computer?
Speaker 1: Oh do you have? All?
Speaker 4: It loads unless there's an ad in front of it. So there's that.
Speaker 13: So I think the bullying that young people have to go through now in schools is really rough. I really sympathize because I was bullied when I was a kid, when I was in grade school, I was bullied for being Asian American. And the biggest problem with that is that I am not a.
Speaker 4: Second can be.
Speaker 2: If you want to go see John Mulaney his show, I've got a written down. I wrote it down here earlier.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Uh, He's gonna be at the Armory Sunday, January eleventh, So this Sunday night. Instead of get the Sunday Night scary Sunday Scaries, you'd be like, well, let's look forward to Sunday night because we're gonna go downtown and go to the Armory to see John Mulaney to gets run sale. But you can win your way right now call me at six five one nine eight nine k WB. We'll play a little game of who on the show? Who on the show has a mom named Mironda? Do you know the answer on that one? I do, Okay, the answer is Bailey, who on the show is moving to Victoria, Minnesota. That would be me, after twenty seven years in chan happening, moving away the one suburb west, trying to get farther in far they're away from Bailey.
Speaker 1: What a little farther away.
Speaker 5: Well, I'd like to announce in your movie moving to Excelsior.
Speaker 4: Keep going.
Speaker 2: Sewan's on the phone. Hi Sean, I'm well, do you know anything about the Dave Ryan Show? Do you listen at all?
Speaker 1: Yes? You do a single day since I was two. Wow, look at this. I appreciate you. Sean.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give you one question about somebody on the show and you just have to answer who on the show. If you do it right, you're gonna get take us to John Mulaney this Sunday.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Who on the show has a pet named Ava? That would be?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 2: Look at you. You have a sexy voice. I don't mean to flirt with you or anything or sound weird, but I want you to now what were you doing on the radio? Were you a DJ on the radio? No, No, you can't tell.
Speaker 4: You can't say hey I did this and then not tell us.
Speaker 1: What you did.
Speaker 4: Well, I've done so many things I can't remember.
Speaker 1: I can't remember them all.
Speaker 2: It's okay, I want to I want to listen to Sean read an audio book.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Sean, do you have any paragraphs nearby that you could read?
Speaker 1: Night Boy?
Speaker 3: I like how Dave has been trying to match his voice now ever since Jehn started talking.
Speaker 8: Like you just got to think about talking real quiet.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I had a hard time with that. You can't do it, Sean. Enjoy the game. Thank you for listening. I appreciate you. Oh I get a game ticket?
Speaker 4: No, you get John mlaney ticket?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, sorry about that. Well it's not bad. It's John Mlaaney. Please hold n We'll be right back. I'm gonna give shout out to anybody who stayed home from school today because of the roads. For example, this text message at kd WB one that's our text message said we're home from school today because of the icy roads. That means it's teacher mom day today. And we listened to the Dave Ryan Show for our morning second grade language arts. My son and I love you all. That is from Hannah Up and Beautiful Big Lake, Minnesa. Also, more people want Sean to call in every day. They said his voice is smooth like buttaooth like.
Speaker 6: Butta I get it as a riddle, A riddle, Okay, I get this to a lista yesterday and she was stumped. A man has seven sons. Each son has two sisters. How many children does the man have? Think about it?
Speaker 1: Can you read it one more time?
Speaker 6: A man has seven sons and each son has two sisters. How many children does the man have?
Speaker 4: Nine? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you think that was hard?
Speaker 4: Shut up?
Speaker 1: I answer nine.
Speaker 4: I guess so.
Speaker 6: I just stumped on it when I figured it out, because I thought the way it's supposed to confuse because it says each son has two sisters, so most people would I don't know what that math would be.
Speaker 2: But to each son one plus two sisters would be three, So seven times three would be twenty one.
Speaker 4: Didyeah come up to twenty one. Me and a listen, we're kind of stumped.
Speaker 6: I think we went back and forth between like fifteen and twenty one yesterday, but apparently we're both just dumbasses.
Speaker 1: We figured it out collectively. It took us about eight and a half seconds.
Speaker 4: It's not the only one listening that thought that didn't think it was nine.
Speaker 3: This is why Vonn doesn't write up connections or any kind of riddle for our games on the show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, red, yellow, green, blue, what okay, try.
Speaker 6: This one ready? A mom has four sons north east south. What's the fourth son's name?
Speaker 1: A mom has four sons.
Speaker 6: I already told it to you wrong. Never mind, See, this is why I already gave it to you wrong. It's supposed to be Vaan's mom has and then Yes, this is why riddles funny.
Speaker 4: This is why I don't do riddles.
Speaker 2: A list is so sharp. I can't believe that she was stumped on that.
Speaker 6: Graduated with a four point nine or three point nine gpa and still got it.
Speaker 2: You probably read it to her wrong. You probably said something like, this family has twenty one kids. I'm just how many kids are in the family.
Speaker 6: I'm just an idiot's text right now.
Speaker 4: I'm not the only one that did not get nine. Read it again.
Speaker 6: A man has seven sons, Each son has two sisters. How many children does the man have? The logic is supposed to trick not the logic, but I guess it's supposed to trick you into thinking, Okay, seven sons, each son has two sisters, so you.
Speaker 4: Multiply seven times whatever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, twenty one sons or brothers to each other, and they have two sets.
Speaker 4: Some people don't text that all the time. Nine ninety too many.
Speaker 1: I don't think he fooled anyone.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not sure if he did feel fol I feel more fool But I fooled myself even more.
Speaker 2: Actually, I think you psyched it yourself out, and I think it must be really complicated when it's really not.
Speaker 1: M go to break.
Speaker 2: To break it right now. We'll come back in a second. I think we're doing the Daily Bailey. In a second, let's do it though it's on the Daily Bailey. Anything good?
Speaker 4: Well we are.
Speaker 5: We planned our resolutions for each other, but we never actually said what our resolutions were for ourselves. We're gonna talk about our resolutions.
Speaker 1: Baby, Okay.
Speaker 5: So we made resolutions for each other that we wanted all of us to, you know, accomplish in the new year, but we never actually said what our new Year's resolutions.
Speaker 1: I can't remember mine. Now you said that, I go and no, I can't remember.
Speaker 5: Well, shoot, you gotta think about it because we're going to go around the horn here, and if you want, you can text in what your new Year's resolution is.
Speaker 4: Two five three nine two one.
Speaker 5: I'll start off by telling you mine, because I've been telling everybody mine is. If you think a complimentary thought, you have to say it out loud. And so I practiced this already, at church the other day, I saw this lady with a really cool coat, and I got up out of my seat and walked over to her so I could tell her that I liked her coat. And so if you think a complimentary thought, you say it out loud, you'll make that person's day.
Speaker 4: That's my new year's resolution for twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Well, you were asking me a little while ago about your hair and how I like your hair?
Speaker 5: Yes, I did, and I said, hey, Dave, do you like my hair?
Speaker 2: Well, it's a little shorter than it needs to be, but otherwise I hate it.
Speaker 4: What that jo joke?
Speaker 1: Yeah, ask me about your.
Speaker 4: Sweater, Dave, do you like this sweater?
Speaker 2: It's a little baggier and big on you than I would like it to be, but otherwise I hate it.
Speaker 1: What I don't have, I don't know. I think just to keep.
Speaker 2: Working on being healthy and eat less junk. It's so boring though it's such a standard thing. I would say. Also, make sure my friend isn't dead before I wish them happy birthday on Facebook.
Speaker 4: Sounds pretty easy. That's an accomplishment.
Speaker 2: If I see their birthday pop up, then before I go over and say hey, Troy, happy birthday. I want to make sure that they didn't say, oh, happy, happy heavenly birthday, So make sure my friend isn't dead before I wish them happy birthday on Facebook.
Speaker 4: I think that's a valid resolution.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, Jenny.
Speaker 4: What's your New Year's resolution?
Speaker 3: One that I'm trying to work on is a lot of times I make lists of things I need to do and I write it all down, and I'm pretty good at accomplishing those lists. But there's certain things that'll sit in my head that I think of and I could do it in that moment, and instead I just write it down on a list and then I do it later. For instance, I'm doing this group trip this year and I was like, oh, I should schedule a happy hour with everyone, and I thought about it, wrote it down, and then like fifteen minutes later, I was like, bitch, you're doing nothing, and go to your email and email everyone right now.
Speaker 4: And ask to set up a happy hour. And I did.
Speaker 3: So That's like my thing is, that's a sad one. Relying on a list, Just like, do something in the moment. If you're able to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like do it now so you don't have to stress about a long list later.
Speaker 1: Good idea.
Speaker 4: That's a good one. What's your New Year's resolution? I have two.
Speaker 6: We started going to church a little bit more regularly, so I want to try to get involved in some capacity. When I was younger, for like a good five maybe six years, I drummed at church in Jersey.
Speaker 4: So if I could get involved.
Speaker 6: Doing that, or just get involved in like a like they have a young adults type thing, that'd be cool. Not only is it church, but it's also helping me built in friends, yeah, make friends Yeah. And then I put on here and Dave brought this up earlier. I want to try to do stand up at an open mic at least once a month, because I've done it a handful of times last year and I did enjoy it.
Speaker 1: It's just writing jokes.
Speaker 6: Shout out to stand up comedians that do it every week or some people that do it every night. It's a lot the brain power. But the only way I'm going to get better at is it by constantly doing it.
Speaker 3: Can we please come to one soon? Because I say that I know you think you're not ready, but I think if you have the pressure of people actually coming to see you, who you care about seeing you, it'll make you become better.
Speaker 6: I don't know. I don't even let Alyssa come see me. Alyssa's asked me a couple of times. I've gone, no, it's just me.
Speaker 5: No, I'm the best audience.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that would be like, that was amazing.
Speaker 5: I loved it when you said this, this, that and the other thing, and when your face did this.
Speaker 4: I'll think about it if I can.
Speaker 3: I just be taking notes the whole time of what you could improve it. Dave would just be scrolling on his phone. So you're right, just let Bailey come, let me come.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but yeah, those are my new resolutions. We got a couple of text messages if you have when you can text in.
Speaker 5: This one says finding and keeping up with a hobby after having kids.
Speaker 4: I support that. Good luck to you.
Speaker 5: This one says my resolution is no more food delivery of any kind. If I'm too lazy to go get it, I don't want it bad enough.
Speaker 4: That wassltion for that one. That one's good.
Speaker 5: And this one says reducing my technology use before going to bed.
Speaker 4: In twenty twenty six. That one's good too.
Speaker 5: I like all of these these are I feel like our ones that you could actually accomplish.
Speaker 2: Those are good. Yeah, good luck with your resolution, everybody. All right, we'll finish up with Dave's shirt to go next on KATIEWB.
Speaker 1: Soup bracket update.
Speaker 2: Yes, we are doing soup brackets to find out the best soup in the Twin Cities, the favorite soup in the Twin Cities. And we eliminated I think eight soups yesterday. Yes, so now we are down to the final eight soups.
Speaker 6: So right now in the bracket, we got a Chickenwow rice, which is a Minnesota staple versus chili, and right now chickawow rice as the wind so far, but we did these see the end of the day, so it could change. Broccoli at a soup versus chicken noodle. Two very very very very very good soups. And it's really neck and neck only off by a point. Bruh, Chicken noodles in the lead.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: Tomato soup versus minnestroni and tomato is winning, of course.
Speaker 1: I think tomato is gonna get the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Really, I think chicken wild rice fair enough.
Speaker 6: And clam chowder versus French onion French Onion's beating clam chowder. French Onion is so good. I'm a little surprised by that. I thought it'd be a bit closer that one is. I'll tell you the percentage is like seventy five percent in favor of French Onion.
Speaker 3: Shocked by that. I think clam chowder. Why about I agree?
Speaker 5: Yeah, honestly, I don't think I've ever eaten clam chowder in my life.
Speaker 1: So good.
Speaker 6: It's you to vote, So head to Dave Ryan Show on Instagram. If you go to our stories, we have a little pulse. You can vote for each one and then tomorrow morning we'll have results for the.
Speaker 2: Next four Okay, very good. Let's do the dirt on Katie. I will start off with Jonan Ray. He is now engaged. I saw on his Instagram yesterday. He was our friend. He's from Stillwater. He was in the huge worldwide sensation. Why don't we He's now a solo artist. He's doing great and he's engaged now, So shout out Jonah Murray.
Speaker 4: He's exciting.
Speaker 3: Okay, So the three biggest shows on Netflix last year based on streaming minutes are Stranger Things, Squid Game, Sean Combs the reckoning, which Squid Game was that like, that was like the normal season, not like the squid Games.
Speaker 2: Yes, I watched one episode and I was like done, but squid Game. Squid Game. The first episode the first season was epic. Yes, it was epic. After that, they were kind of they got a lot more into the people that wore the masks in the mirth. It was just not anywhere close.
Speaker 3: I loved the first season and I hated it because it gave me nightmares every night and I'd wake up sweating.
Speaker 4: But I couldn't stop watching it.
Speaker 3: But I decided I didn't really want to put myself through that again, so I'd never watched season two. So there you go, three biggest shows on Netflix last year.
Speaker 5: They're saying that there might be another Stranger Things episode out. Fans think that through Easter eggs that it might be coming out tomorrow.
Speaker 1: It's just music, okay, right, yep.
Speaker 4: I just thought, I thought, maybe you want to play it.
Speaker 5: So the series finale aired on New Year's Eve, but fans have been watching the finale and picking up Easter eggs and using that to assume that there's gonna be another episode. They're calling it the conformity gate theory, and it just suggests I'm not going to get into all these different characters, that a lot of things you know is just a dream.
Speaker 4: It's an illusion. And so the real season finale will come out tomorrow. We'll see if that happens. They're gonna milk this show to the wheels.
Speaker 6: Following Taylor Swift's longest leading Hot one hundred hit is Dave's favorite song.
Speaker 1: A song is so catchy.
Speaker 6: It's been up there for in the top ten for nine weeks now, surpassing this Taylor hit, which is crazy. I'm surprised Crue Summer also isn't up in there because Cruel Summer I think it came out like years ago, but it popped off when the aerostore really became a thing.
Speaker 3: It popped off because of TikTok, but yes, also because of the erastore.
Speaker 2: Taylor, Taylor, Prince Music. I'm sorry if I skipped Bond, I'm not sure if I did. But Taylor or Prince music is making a comeback because of again stranger things, and there's a whole new audience being exposed to songs from Prince like this one. And I guess the Princess said has had trouble getting younger people to develop an affection for Prince music. I'm not really sure why, and that's one of the reasons why they did Purple Rain the musical, which was kind of fell flat a little bit, but they're still tweaking it for, you know, for more development, So for Broadway.
Speaker 3: How old do you guys think the world's oldest twinkie is?
Speaker 4: Seventy five years old? Good guess?
Speaker 1: David twenty two?
Speaker 4: Okay Bailey thirty seven, fifty years old.
Speaker 3: Apparently a chemistry teacher in Blue Hill, Maine named Roger opened it as an experiment for his class in nineteen seven, twenty six, and it's at the school ever since.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: He did retire in two thousand and four and handed it off to a student from that class who's now the dean of.
Speaker 4: The same school.
Speaker 3: So she's had it in a glass case on her shelf for twenty two years ever since he retired.
Speaker 4: But fifty years.
Speaker 3: Old, and they and he did it based on the fact that they were talking about food additives and kids were asking how long would a twinkie last.
Speaker 4: Roger's like, I don't know, let's test it.
Speaker 3: Well, clearly it's still living, still living up to its molded standard of additives and sugar and bad things for your body.
Speaker 4: But also, give me a twinkie any day, I'll eat it.
Speaker 1: I have no desire for a tie years old.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't remember the last time I had a twinkie, but I bar I mean, I take any of those items.
Speaker 5: Yeah, nutty bar bracket like Brownie Cosmic brownies are so good, you guys.
Speaker 4: Not better than nuddy bars? No, not better than zb cakes. Entered the chat.
Speaker 3: You do love a zebra cakes are definitely better than twinkie. What could we bring in and see how long it lasts before it starts being weird? Should we bring in a potato and see when it starts growing.
Speaker 4: The little legs?
Speaker 1: Okay, it won't take long.
Speaker 2: The eyes, yeah, they're called sprouts.
Speaker 4: Whatever, but they come out of the eyes.
Speaker 2: They come out of the eye of potato. They called the sprout. We used to have go down in the root cellar when I was a kid. I don't make this up and have to sprout potatoes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, those were fun. We used to do that at the farm before or after killing chickens.
Speaker 2: Well, we killed chickens on the fourth of July. I think we sprout potatoes probably during the spring.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Cher has told Dax Shepherd on his podcast that she doesn't know what Kristen Bell sees in him, saying that she's definitely the better half.
Speaker 4: No, but the truth is I trust her, So you must have something that I don't say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 4: Oh so yeah.
Speaker 5: She was a guest on his Armchair Expert podcast and they got into talking about Kristen Bell, and yeah, Cher was not holding back. She's just saying, yeah, I don't understand why she's with you. And that's a kind of awkward on that guy's podcast, right in front of his face.
Speaker 4: But all right, go off. Share.
Speaker 6: Something's happening Thursday with this song Olivia Rodrigoz first the radio hit. Her website has a driver's license revenerwal form on it because Thursday is the five year anniversary of the song dropping which man were old. But people also think it's gonna be an album announcement because she's expected to drop something this spring. And I said, she just got finished with a breakup, so I feel like this next album by a slab.
Speaker 2: Okay in Pro football news. Black Monday is the day after the regular season ends and they start firing coaches of teams that didn't have a good season. Here the teams that fired their head coach. Arizona Cardinals gone, Las Vegas Raiders gone, Cleveland Brown's coach gone, Atlanta Falcons gone, and the New York Giants and Tennessee Titans fired their coaches during the season, which leaves six head coaching jobs open out of the thirty two. Kind of a little fun fact. The Jets were a play team not really that long ago, but they're so bad now. They went the entire seventeen game season without a single interception. That means grabbing an interception. They probably threw a ton of them, but that has never ever happened in NFL history before that. A team has gone an entire season without grabbing an interception since nineteen thirty three is when they started keeping track of interceptions.
Speaker 4: There are Jets, Are there Sharks? Is there a Sharks team?
Speaker 1: No? But I get what you're doing. West Side Story.
Speaker 4: Is a hockey team.
Speaker 3: So we all have seen those viral videos of like a dog has been missing for three years and all of a sudden they find them. And an owners reunited and the dog remembers them right away.
Speaker 4: You see their tail wagging. They get all excited, shaking butts and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, there's a.
Speaker 3: Trending question on how long would it take for your cat to forget you? Because a lot of people left for the holidays and they're like, do you come back? And does your cat remember you? Are now so Billy when you went on your trip to grace Lund and Disney? Did Cap remember you?
Speaker 4: When you just remember me?
Speaker 5: Because then he gets really snugly if I'm gone for a while, and he'll just only want to snuggle.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, according to a vet, it says that your cats don't easily forget their owners, especially if the connection was strong and stable. So they are exactly like dogs in the sense that they will not forget you. They do have very good long term memories, so don't worry. You can go off with your new regular guy boyfriend for a month to Europe if you needed to and help.
Speaker 5: We'll remember you when you come back. I'll say that right now. Guys, Actually, I have some vacation set. You've got a month.
Speaker 4: I've been here for ten years and don't even get to him I'm getting a month. We're going to Europe.
Speaker 1: Can you get pto? Hey?
Speaker 2: That is the dirt. Thank you for listening and we will see you. It's back here tomorrow on katielb. If you want to listen to a little bit more, we're always on the podcast. You can go back and re listen or listen for the first time to anything on the Dave Ryan Show. Just go to the iHeartRadio app and search Dave Ryan Show. And if you want to listen to the Minnesota Goodbye, just search on the iHeart app for Minnesota Goodbye.