Speaker 1: There it is. I have some good news again. I have some good news for you guys. I've enrolled this all at white Bear Lake High School.
Speaker 2: Excited about that one. So we got to get over there.
Speaker 1: We get math class Algebra one B coming up a little bit later, and then we got Jim hockey practice too, so god bears Bear. Oh it's fine. Yeah, you'll you'll, you'll do great. You be a trainer. You can be a trainer. You can be the person comes out with the water.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, yeah, that is.
Speaker 1: That is a weird story. There was a twenty two year old that enrolled at White Bear like like high school, and I think they graduated from there, but then they enrolled again. I think they're they violated their paroles, so I think they're in prison right now.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I know they like falsified documents and things.
Speaker 2: Who would want to go back and get in why?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Again, if you went back to high school, what would you do differently? I would everything worked out fine. I didn't pay much attention in high school. I really didn't. I was just really into it. I was a good, solid C plus B minus student. I didn't pay that much attention. I guess if I was going to go again, I wouldn't worry about my attention in class.
Speaker 2: I do more activities. I didn't band, and that was it. That was all.
Speaker 4: I would put in more effort into activities for sure if I went back, and I probably wouldn't care as much what other people thought because I cared a little bit too much.
Speaker 3: So I would go back care free.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't care what people thought of me because nobody thought of me, and that was really interesting, and I'm not exaggerating. Nobody thought of me. In high school. I had my group of buddies. I wasn't like a loaner or anything. I had my Adobe buddies, but we weren't popular at all. So I didn't worry about what people cared about me because nobody thought about me in high school.
Speaker 2: What would you do.
Speaker 1: Differently in high school, Jenny.
Speaker 5: Ah, I don't know. I honestly would probably I am like Bailey. I cared way too much what everyone thought about me, So I would not be like that.
Speaker 3: But I feel like that's something.
Speaker 5: That comes with age, because I just feel like girls are so self conscious in high school.
Speaker 3: I hated those years. Woman, and you're coming into your body and you're like, what is this?
Speaker 2: You were attractive, so you got attention.
Speaker 5: No, my glow up happened in my twentiesth Oh really okay? And I mean, like, I'm not gonna say I'm I was ugly, but I was like a little bit. I wasn't as in as good of shape, even though I played sports. I just when my parents got a divorce, my dad let us eat whatever we wanted.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So I definitely gained some weight in high school.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: And I wasn't the most.
Speaker 2: Appealing Okay, now I know people like that.
Speaker 1: I knew somebody who yeah, the same thing there, If you want to call it a glow up, I was the same way. I wasn't cute at all until I was like in my early twenties. Then all of a sudden, girls paid attention to me. And I'm like, where did this come from? You never thought me attractive before? What would you do different? Fun you go back to high school.
Speaker 3: I probably wouldn't go back to high school.
Speaker 6: There's not I feel like much you can do different because high school is so limiting. You have to go to lunch at a certain time and eat square pizza and cardboard milk at ten.
Speaker 3: Thirty in the morning.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like it's just eh, but I like that. But I'm richid I did. I was fully into Yearbook. I was fully into like the orchestra and the marching band. I didn't have. I have like a very tight close group of friends, but I knew everybody, or everybody knew who I was.
Speaker 3: So I don't know. I just want to go back.
Speaker 1: What about you listening to the show, what would you do differently if you went back to high school?
Speaker 2: Can I run something by you? Guys?
Speaker 1: Okay, when you go home vat, you're probably not there yet, but maybe Jinny, you're there yet. When you go home to see your parents, do you get bored after a week or so or three or four days? Do you get bored when you go back to Jenny is looking at me funny?
Speaker 5: First off, Yeah, I've never in my life when I plan to be at my family's house for that long.
Speaker 3: Okay, I have a weekend girly top.
Speaker 5: Okay, so maybe like on a Thanksgiving week, you're gonna catch me there for three or four days, but yeah, after a couple of days.
Speaker 1: The reason I ask is because Carson came home last Saturday, and he's you know, he's got work to do because he's still like doing invoices and things for his business.
Speaker 2: But he he I.
Speaker 1: Think he's bored. He was gonna go back home on Tuesday, back to Los Angeles. He's like, yeah, I think I'll go home on Saturday. And Susan, my wife, was crying, not bawling, but she was upset. She's like, I think he's bored, and I'm like, yeah, he probably is bored. I said, I'll take him to play golf today. He did go to Mall of America.
Speaker 2: The other day. I took him to a movie.
Speaker 1: So it's not like we've been ignoring him, but he really kind of doesn't have a lot to do.
Speaker 3: To me, are all of his friends like scattered now?
Speaker 1: They are kind of scattered, and they're working. It's not Christmas vacation, it's not Thanksgiving week, so they're working then.
Speaker 2: So he's I think he's bored.
Speaker 1: And I was trying to think back when I would go home to visit my mom and dad, I would probably get bored on about day three or four. I don't really remember, but I think that everybody when you become a certain age, and maybe that's his age twenty four or so. You go back home to visit your mom and dad and after a few days ago, I'm bored.
Speaker 3: Ye yeah, and he kind of want to go home. I think it's for me.
Speaker 6: I noticed that, but I think it's because my home is changed, like it's not the place that it used to be. I'm so excited to go back and see friends, family, But there's days where my friends are either they've moved way as well, or they're busy working like you said, and it's like, damn, this isn't the same ready to go back.
Speaker 1: So he's probably gonna go back on Saturday. So he's bored. Yeah, but I'm taking in golfing today.
Speaker 3: So entertain him. That also doesn't mean he doesn't love coming.
Speaker 6: You know, he might have gotten board, but he is still so grateful to see you and Susan and Allison, and so thank you.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: All right, coming up on KWB, we got you can't make this stuff up. We're gonna do the single long song of the day, War of the Roses happens a little bit later on Stay Here The Dave Ryan Show on kt WWB. Need is for any Things suggestion comment question shout out we are a text message away at KDWB one on one point three KDWB ju. Romance is expensive. A new study says a lot of young singles are hitting pause on dating because it's money. According to research from datingnews dot com, which I guess is a website legit Yep, half of young people are going on fewer dates and over a third or cutting back on dating altogether. Why because it's too expensive. Gen Z feels it the most, with fifty percent saying that money is making them hesitant to go after a relationship. I guess I kind of get that. It's like, Okay, you can't go afford to go out to eat. You can't afford to go to a movie because you know, you get a movie, it's like fifteen dollars each and then you got to get snacks. You don't have to get snacks, but you probably will. So then dating can be expensive. So what do you do instead? I guess it's a wall, stay at home and stay at the wall. Yeah they're single, Yeah, well you could go on.
Speaker 4: I mean there are free things to do, Like you could go to the Minneapolis Institute of Art and that's free.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, you could go to Como Zoo. Technically that's free.
Speaker 4: I mean they take donations, so like you could give five dollars, it's cheaper.
Speaker 2: Okay, go on a walk.
Speaker 6: I also feel like social media is starting to glamorize, or maybe not even glamorious, but make people think that they have to spend more money than they actually do.
Speaker 2: Oh I think, yeah, I think that's true.
Speaker 1: And I think it's like when you look at like an Instagram model or you're like there, you know, somebody's traveling to Spain and you feel like, oh, I should be going to Spain.
Speaker 5: Too, I think, right, I don't really feel like that influence is dating.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm spending money though I spend money.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but it trickles all, I think, individually and insudating.
Speaker 1: Also, speaking of money, Americans this Halloween are going to spend about thirteen point one billion on costumes, decorations, Halloween candy, even greeting cards. According to the National Retail Federation, costumes count for the big expense about four point three billion. And is there a spirit open up yet? Because usually a spirit opens up in an abandoned JC Penny somewhere.
Speaker 3: Are there around here?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is there one in the west? We should go? There is one.
Speaker 6: I've already been a couple of times because Alyssa, she's like, I just like walking around.
Speaker 3: It makes me happy. Okay, whatever flows girl.
Speaker 1: And one of the reasons for the record Halloween spending is an increase in the price of candy, which is up about eight percent compared to last year.
Speaker 2: So we're spending more.
Speaker 3: It seems like a lot.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's almost ten percent.
Speaker 3: My gosh, thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Well I took economy classes in high school. So all right, that is it for you can't make this stuff up. I need an idea or two for the sing along song. If you got one, then let me know and we'll do that coming up in a few minutes on KTLGB. We do it every morning about six thirty something is sing along with on the radio from KTWGB.
Speaker 2: Let me know.
Speaker 1: If you got an idea, send me a text.
Speaker 2: This worlds it's kd WB.
Speaker 1: What do you want to hear on the radio? I heard I was out. I wrote my bye yesterday this yes you know, yes I did. And I have a little bluetooth speaker that I clipped to my shirt. It's tiny, it's the size of a box of Tic TACs. But then, lets you play music while you're out for a runner. Earbudy's don't stay in My Ears, They don't really stay in my ears. So I heard leave get out right Now from Jojo, and I thought, oh, that's a perfect sing along song of the day. So if you want me to play that one, I'll play that one. He got a better idea to let me know and we can play. And now that was somebody said mister Bright's side by the Killers. Also good screen, good scream along song. Let us know what you want to hear. We'll do that in a couple of minutes. On k D double Ub. Also War the Rose is coming up a little bit later on we get a chance for you.
Speaker 2: To the Taylor Swift thing.
Speaker 1: That movie's supposed to make about thirty five million dollars this weekend. It is Boker's and Taylor Swift says dancing is not required, but.
Speaker 2: It is encouraged.
Speaker 1: So we want to sing you along and go see the screening that Eden Pririe Center coming up on Saturday. If you want to go listen for a Taylor Swift song and then open up the iHeart app. When it comes on the radio, tap that red talkback microphone button and then leave it. Talk back simply your name, where you live, and what Taylor Smift song you're listening to, and you could.
Speaker 3: Win the one on one point three kd W.
Speaker 1: By Every morning around this time we do a sing along song of the day, and I've told you about how if you sing along with the radio just boost your mood. I think I think I've determined my goal for the show. When you turn it on, When you turn on the Dave Ryan Show, when you turn it off, or walking to work or walking to school, you feel a little bit better. It's kind of like when you talk to your friend. And I talked to my daughter Beth the other day and I was in a pissy mood. I was in a terrible mood, and I talked to my daughter Beth, and forty five minutes later, I felt moderately better. Dave Brighton, Yeah, aparally, so hopefully that is my goal. That is my mission. I figured it out after being on the show for thirty two years. I figured it out that my goal today driving in coming down three ninety four I figured out my goal is when you listen to make you feel a little bit better.
Speaker 5: Well, you do have really good ideas because a ton of people texted it in and said, yes, yes, Dave, I want to hear jojo.
Speaker 3: So you started that.
Speaker 1: Let's do it for your sing along song of the day. You gotta scream sing Belave, get out hard, come out.
Speaker 2: And do a little research on this.
Speaker 1: I believe she was either thirteen or fourteen when she recorded that song. Can you believe that she was no older than fourteen when she did that song. She's only thirty four right now. That song came out in two thousand and four, so she was thirteen or fourteen years old when she recorded that song. What a voice that is emerging? That is your singing long song of the day on Katie WB. We got stuff to cover, We had everything. Taylor Swift is changing the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the world.
Speaker 2: Let's do the dirt on KATIEWB.
Speaker 3: Who's making a comeback, who's been canceled? And whatever happened to Ashley Parker Rangel. It's Dave's dirt on Katie w B, just.
Speaker 2: For Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: Five hundred Target store is going to be open at midnight tonight for the release of the Life of a Showgirl. Five hundred Target stores are opening at midnight, so you can run in there and you can buy this album money.
Speaker 5: Only specific ones in each state obviously, and so Bailly and I were just looking at the last and the closest ones to us, Bailey are which.
Speaker 3: One is Roseville and Dinah if.
Speaker 5: You're listening within the Twin Cities, but otherwise, I mean you might be listening on the iHeart app, I mean the brainerd Bmidgie Alexandria, like it's kind of all over the book. The ones within the Twin Cities metro is Roseville and a Dinah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Check the official Target site to see which stores are yours and they will be open for one hour.
Speaker 2: They're not open all night, so just for one hour.
Speaker 4: To be a fly on the wall. I mean, I'm not going to be there, but to be a fly on the wall.
Speaker 5: And you can also get you can listen to us starting at eleven PM to hear the album, so you don't have to go to Target. We're going to be broadcasting the full album starting at eleven pm tonight on Katie Okay.
Speaker 2: Very cool.
Speaker 1: Target's going to offer three exclusive CD editions along with the standard edition and final variance limit of four per person. You talk about a capitalist, Taylor Swift is the biggest capitalist in the world right now because she doesn't have to do all this, but she is putting out different versions so she can make all this extra money, which is a little bit crazy, but people love it well.
Speaker 5: Kitchen Aad is also capitalizing on it because they this is nuts. Yeah, They've created a dazzling orange mixer, a limited edition tangerine twinkle stand mixer in honor of the life of a show Girl.
Speaker 3: You do have to enter a sweep Steaks and SA something you can go.
Speaker 5: Out and buy. But personally, I'm looking at this. This would look really cute in my kitchen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like I want to enter it.
Speaker 1: It's not officially affiliated with Taylor. It's just they're kind of taking advantage of it.
Speaker 3: Oh, they're just they are marketing genius KitchenAid.
Speaker 4: Yes, I feel like if you're not marketing around Taylor Swift, you're missing an opportunity. Moving away from Taylor Swift. Some news from Selena Gomez and Benny Blanco's wedding. The woman who donated a kidney to Selena Gomez in twenty seventeen. Was not invited to Selena Gomez's wedding, so there were one hundred and seventy guests, but not the woman who gave her a kidney.
Speaker 1: They don't like each other anymore. Yeah, I guess the woman who donated or a kidney was mad because a few years ago she was drinking. She's like, bitch, I gave you a kidney, yea, and now you're poor an alcohol into it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's like, hey, stop making unhealthy choices.
Speaker 3: With the kidney that I gave you.
Speaker 5: I mean I'd feel the same way, right to go through all of that, to donate a kidney and then watch the person just killing it right away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I would be upset too.
Speaker 4: But like I feel, I mean twenty seventeen to now, I think I feel like Selena.
Speaker 3: Gomez has changed changed a little bit.
Speaker 4: And when someone gives you a kidney, like you were close enough friends, like your friend since two thousand and seven, and you can't like squash that a little bit.
Speaker 3: It just is so strange to me. But yeah, she wasn't there. I started a new show yesterday.
Speaker 6: It's called On Brand with Jimmy Fallon and some other marketing genius.
Speaker 3: I gotta get her name.
Speaker 6: But it's literally the Apprentice meets I think Shark Tank meets like another one of those reality business type shows. But so they take these actual brands, one's dunk In, one's Pillsberry, and it's a bunch of random, regular run of the male people that compete to try come up with a marketing scheme for these companies.
Speaker 3: And I think it's really cool if you like stuff like that.
Speaker 6: It's on Peacock and I think episode's come out every Tuesday and Thursday.
Speaker 3: Oh so it's a weekly thing. Bye, I guess two times a week? Yeah, ooh nice.
Speaker 1: I gotta mention the show Angela, which I'm watching on Netflix right now. If you like shows that are mysterious, suspenseful, and if you like shows that what was the one that we all watched, The Girlfriend? Well, not everybody watched it, but if you like shows like The Girlfriend, then you'll love Angela. So it's a mysterious, suspenseful and keeps you guessing. Yeah, So just a little shout out to that one. Also, Chee Cheese Iconic restaurant is returning and everybody's excited about it. It's like you weren't excited about it when it was here in nineteen seventy nine or nineteen eighty nine, but you're excited. And I'm kind of excited about it too. The thing that I associate with Chee Cheese the most is are you ready?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Be careful? You're play is hot?
Speaker 1: That's the thing I associate because they take it in the back, they put your stuff on there, then they throw it in the microwaves, then they bring it out piping hot. Careful, your plate's hot. Oh when they tell you that, what's the first thing you do? Touch the you get to take to make.
Speaker 2: Sure that it's hot?
Speaker 3: Every server nightmare? Yeah you are okay?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 5: Looking at pictures of Chee Cheese, and I'm gonna be honest, I'm just like a little bit shocked that it's making a comeback because I feel like those kind of chain restaurants have gone away because everyone wants the new modern, hip looking restaurants like what Rojo used to be. But is the one in the West End. Is that the flagship store they're talking about in Minnesota?
Speaker 2: That's it's got to be.
Speaker 1: I've not heard I've not heard about any and it opens up October six.
Speaker 2: Billion, Monday.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, yeah that it opens next week. Yeah, that's exciting.
Speaker 1: It's going to be packed. I guarantee you there will be a line out the door at Chee Cheese.
Speaker 2: In the West End.
Speaker 5: Bad Bunny is going to be hosting SNL this weekend, and this is him and his new promo for it.
Speaker 3: So it's cool to stay on your place for the week right, today's literally my first day.
Speaker 6: Friend is baby dog, careful, bite the dog, all of them.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go ah.
Speaker 1: And you tell me if trip you heard the rumor that Taylor Swift is going to make an appearance a little cameo on Saturday Night. Yeah, it's possible because.
Speaker 6: She's gonna be doing Jimmy fallon next week, so she'll be in New York.
Speaker 2: That's exciting, shall I mean? I would watch that. That's kind of cool.
Speaker 3: Has to so Janet Jackson apparently doing new music.
Speaker 6: I guess she has a first of all, a feature on a Cardi B record called Principle.
Speaker 3: He's a very small snippet.
Speaker 2: Is kind of based on what the pleasure principle.
Speaker 6: I guess, so yes, Well then I wonder if Janet's doing like something new with Cardi or Cardi's just sampling it.
Speaker 3: We'll see.
Speaker 1: That's a good question. I don't know, And that is the dirt for now on Katie w B Broncy By six one two Injured Himer and Lammer's Injury Law. I want to remind you when you hear Taylor Swift song on KTWB today tomorrow, make sure you open up that iHeartRadio app maybe you're listening on and already that's convenient. On the main screen where it says KTWDB. Oh up at the top, there's a red microphone button you tap that that sends basically a voice message to KTBB. We call it the talkback feature, and it's pretty cool. So you use that and you say, Hi, this is your name, and I'm listening in your city. And the song I'm hearing right now on KTBDB is the current Taylor Swift song. And I tell you that because what if one played right now? What if one played right now? You would need to activate this plan so you can win tickets for the screening special screening Saturday EPC of the Taylor Swift movie. So if it did happen, then you know what to do. Simple little game that we play to giveaway prizes here on KTWDB. And this game is basically, you open up the iHeartRadio app when you hear a Taylor Swift song and you leave a little talk back feature on that red microphone button. Then I get to choose one kind of at random, and then you get to go to the movie screening this Saturday. Here is this current winner. You guys, ready, yes? And if you entered this, you are maybe about to hear your voice on the radio and you're gonna like crap your pants when you.
Speaker 2: Do, like, oh my god, that's me. You all ready?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Do it?
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 4: My name is Clarissa and I'm listening in Minneapolis and I am listening to Love Story by Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: And I just craped my pants.
Speaker 2: We'll call you. We got your phone number.
Speaker 1: When you use the talk back we get your phone number because it all comes through your phone. So we'll call you and let you know and keep listening because we'll do more of those all day today and all day tomorrow. On Katie WB.
Speaker 2: Your friend vont Leek is here to stir the pot.
Speaker 6: If you use one of those tongue scraper things. You're wasting your money buying those?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 3: You don't ever seen those tongue scrapers? Yeah, have one, but I never use that, so I have.
Speaker 6: It looks kind of like a toothpick, but not or not a toothpick, but like one of those floss toothpick things.
Speaker 2: Your tongue grape it.
Speaker 6: And they say that it helps halitosis and just get germs off your breath.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think it's a.
Speaker 6: Waste of money. I don't see it do anything. It doesn't taste like it does anything.
Speaker 3: My breath still see. Oh your breast still stinks. I see.
Speaker 4: So you're you're doing market research and you realize your breast still stinks after using one.
Speaker 3: Therefore it doesn't work. Faulty product. Are you sure it's not user error?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: I mean people buy that.
Speaker 6: You can literally buy like a bag of them, the same way you can like floss at the at Walmart or something.
Speaker 3: But I just don't think it's practical.
Speaker 1: I've never used one. I still see the little dental flossy things that over them. Yeah, look like a toothpick on one end there. People just decide, oh, it must be it's it's literable because it's small.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'll just drop it here on the park.
Speaker 1: You cannot walk through a parking lot without spotting one or more of those things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Vaughn.
Speaker 4: Are you talking about the like metal tongue scrapers or the like little ones that kind of look like a dental tool that are like squishy on one side?
Speaker 3: I was all the above, really, okay, I feel like I have a metal one.
Speaker 6: I've never seen those, but I mean all all of them. I see videos on TikTok. People are like, you haven't taken care of your hygiene if you haven't gotten one of these, And I'm like, I don't see.
Speaker 3: What it does. Well, that's everything on TikTok.
Speaker 2: I looked up with AI. Is it good to scrape your tongue?
Speaker 1: Yes, Scraping your tongue is generally a beneficial and effective practice for improving oral hygiene, reducing bad breath, enhancing your sense of taste, and removing the white coating caused by debris. Wait and factory build them. Let me see your tongue. Stick it out, Stick your tongue out. Oh, it's nice and pink.
Speaker 2: That's nice. Pink Jane, let's see your tongue.
Speaker 3: I'm nervous.
Speaker 2: Let me.
Speaker 1: Oh god, it looks like you got chocolate all over. Yeah, god, you are une. Jenny pulled her phone out. Now she's looking at it. Coffee fineless. Your tongue if it's a healthy, pink tongue, is it?
Speaker 4: Look at that dave a white film.
Speaker 3: When it has pustules? What does that mean?
Speaker 1: It means you got to pop them, baby, Get over here. So you think that the scrape in your tongue is a waste of time, I.
Speaker 3: Think just buying that product? You clean your tongue with your toothbrush. That's what That's what I do.
Speaker 1: Every time I'm done brushing my teeth, I give a little scrubby scrubby on the tongue for about second your tongue like the shut up?
Speaker 2: Okay, you got me.
Speaker 3: Every single time after you brush.
Speaker 1: Your teeth, Every single time after I brush my teeth, I have scrubby scrubby five seconds or so?
Speaker 3: What I do it without even thinking about it?
Speaker 2: You that makes you gag? That does?
Speaker 3: Yes? Other things don't?
Speaker 2: That does?
Speaker 3: Tongue makes it? Does?
Speaker 2: That does?
Speaker 3: How often do you brush your tongue? Yeah? Usually at the end. What you're just like, Well, you brush your teeth, You brush your teeth.
Speaker 4: You spin it out, and then you go scrape, scrape, scrape, spit it.
Speaker 3: Out, and that's it.
Speaker 2: Brush your tongue, get that white coating off?
Speaker 3: Five three nine to one. Do you brush your tongue?
Speaker 4: Everyone we need to know ever kiss Jenny Texan saying Jenny should brush your tongue.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I got a text message from a high Genis that ktebb one? They said, hey, high genis here. Tongue scrapers are important. I never knew that. Okay, good to know.
Speaker 6: And then other people are texting saying, just brush your tongue in the morning. It does the same thing. Yeah, that's what I do. Jenny's mind is like blown right now.
Speaker 3: I am shocked.
Speaker 5: I thought that that was one of those things that it's like flossing, where you like pretend like you do it often but you actually only do it every once in a while when you have chunk in your teeth.
Speaker 2: Man, I floss every night.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: The reason I flaws, student, The reason I floss is because you see that it gets that stuff out of there. I mean, you floss, floss and then you pull your floss out and you look at it and you're like, oh my god, there's an entire Oreo cookie on there. It would have spent the night in my teeth. I didn't in full if I hadn't flossed my teeth. I don't want that gunk in my mouth all night. No, all right, we've got to the whole new world.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 6: People are someone said, not everyone pulling their car mir down to look at their tongues.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 1: Uh, licensed dental assistant here vont When was your last dental clean You probably have gum disease. A tongue scraper won't do crap for that. When was your last dental cleaning?
Speaker 3: It's so bad.
Speaker 6: This was the summer before my freshman year of college, so at least six years ago.
Speaker 2: Fuck, oh man, you gotta go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, insurance, I don't know what this company provides us. Well you have to. They said, my next they.
Speaker 6: Said, to my next contract, I get a popcorn chicken as my payment.
Speaker 2: So that's pretty good.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: We'll be back in a second on KTWB doing the throwback three. So this is always a lot of fun. We go back in our time machine to twenty fifteen see the biggest movies and the TV shows and the biggest song of the year. Then we go back fifteen years to twenty ten. Then we go all the way back to two thousand and five. It's coming up next on the Throwback Threesome. Create some memories for you, Bring back some memories they've already been created. We'll do that next on KDWB