Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on a five to seventy LA Sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio while Friends, the longest running afternoon sports show in the city. No congratulations necessary. All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed. This is Petros in Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted by Petros Papadacas terrible person, He's the worst and Matt money Smith. The pipes, the pipes, the pipe. Don't miss an episode.
Speaker 2: We're with you, Yeah, follow the.
Speaker 1: Petros in Money Show. Wherever you get your podcasts now Here's Petros Papadakas and Matt money Smith. Waiting is painful, forgetting is painful, but not knowing which to do is the worst kind of suffering. Petros and Money happy to be with you. I am the only one and it was only me left tell the tale like Ishmael Well, Ronny's here of course, and Colin Yee and the one and only Don McClain, the snake Killer. The one thing we talked a little bit of hoops with Don, and he gave us some good basketball analysis. But the one thing we really were able to establish here in the first hour of the show is a nobody wants to go with me to the Clipper game, which I am going to tonight with our friends at so Cal Toyota. Thank you to so Cal Toyota for sending me to the Clipper game and giving me two tickets that my friends and co workers don't want. They're taking on the t Wolves. Don McLain was talking about how he watched Anthony Edwards play when he was at Georgia and how strong he is before the game. Toyota is taking over the plaza. Come check out the plaza to take on the Dribbled Drive Challenge, and they do have cool setups Toyota does. They still like cool clothes and stuff that is actually not dorky. There's only four more chances to get a top score this season in their Dribble and Drive Challenge, and you can win a Tacoma guy did last year. Don't forget to follow so caw Toyota on Instagram at Soko Toyota for your chance to win tickets to see the Clippers and many other awesome events happening around southern California. Thank you to your Toyota dealers. We make it easy, all right. We still have to talk to David vasse. That's in the very next segment Live from Camel Back Rans though, show Hao Tani left and is in Japan. Yoshinobu Yamamoto's still gonna pitch one more game and then he's gonna go to Japan. That Roki Sasaki guy is not going to Japan. Hey Colin is Hey Song Kim going to Korea to play? When's he leaving? He hit a home run today, didn't he?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's playing on the Korean team. I don't know when he's leaving, but I guess they can leave when they went because Yamamoto he still has his start tomorrow and then after that he'll leave to go to Japan's maybe they saw have a little bit more time.
Speaker 1: As a Chinese Japanese guy. Do you not like the Koreans a lot of bad blood there though?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, not at all.
Speaker 1: And the Japanese though, yeah, I would say everyone's pretty mad at the Japanese usually because of you know, because of what dude, Well, it was a long time ago. Yeah, Well you want to tell me about it World War two? Well, yeah I did yesterday. I did a whole thing for you, and you weren't in here. While we were doing the Dead Guy Birthday of the Day. It was about that guy Townsend Harris, who was a diplomat for the US in the nineteenth century, and he's the guy that opened up Asia. He went to Japan and Japan didn't have like one guy in charge. It was like the Five Families, you know in New York. He had to organize all these people and they're never a Western or there really, and he was with a whole envoy from the States and he had to organize all these people to do treaties with the Western world so they could trade and do stuff like that. And he's revered there. There's plays and all kinds. There's a John Wayne movie at it, yeah, where he hooks up with a chick, which is not true. I guess. I think he lived like a real hermit and had to to do that job amongst the Japanese who didn't trust him for a long time, but then they came to love him. And I did say, well, this is the guy that opened up Japan and all this, and then I did realize World War two was a setback. Yeah, that you know, was a big setback. I mean, if we don't have him, though, do we have sho aotani. Well, that's what I said. That was my whole point, and I was trying to say, look at you know where we are. But then it's kind of hard to say. Well, then there's this World War two. You know, there's all you know, internment camps and things of that nature. It's important to know your history, folks. It's important to know your history. No doubt. Everybody thinks everything's brand new and everything's just happening today. Damn it, Dawn any money used to come on this show and sing for us. He did. Okay, there was a time, is a time. There was a time. That time is not now. Now the Clippers play in Englewood and I and it's the most beautiful arena that's ever been built on earth, and no one will come with me. The word of the day today's what nothing. Today's word of the day is Big Arch, Big Arch banning No, but it could be. I guess Big Arch is available today. This is a big deal. Does anybody know about this? This is a huge deal. It's rolling out today but officially rolling out next week. The Big Arch is a gigantic burger, the biggest burger that they've ever sold at Mickey De's now down. Is it replacing the McRib? No, No, the McRib is a rib sandwich which actually a pork sandwich, which it really has nothing to do with ribs at all. It's like molded poor. It's disgusting. We had a McRib taste test here because I used to get really excited when the McRib came back because I'd never had a McRib. But I enjoyed the fanfare of the McRib being back. You know, we're on the radio. You have to have stupid arbitrary things to celebrate. And I could sing the eminem song guess Who's back back again, and really geeked the McRib. And then Matt got the bright idea, well let's have a toast est b B B blah blah blah blah. I'm the voice of the bulls. So he came in here and we did a taste test. And you think I've ever talked about McRib since I took one bite and that was it. It was disgusting, really, but I can't, no, not since then. I haven't either.
Speaker 2: With the onions in there and the pickle.
Speaker 1: It had to, you know, the McDonald's bar, it just wasn't right for me. I like those other elements of what McDonald's has to offer. I mean, I'm an American. I like a McDonald's burger, and that's what this is. It looks gross petros. It's the massive double quarter pound beef patty, so a half pound, three slices of white cheddar, the sliced onions, pickles, the colin just mentioned, let us in a poppy in sesame seed bun and a new tangy big arch sauce. And I don't know what that has to do with arch manning or not, but we'll see a commercial with the big arch in. Well, this is already been a gigantic promotion that has gained a lot of momentum in the UK and Germany and Canada, but it's only and it's like very popular there and it's on the menu all the time. But out here in the US it will only be available for a limited time to start with. So if you want in early and you live in Corona, where you want to get to Corona, tonight's the night. If you have an app, that the McDonald's app. If you have an app, you have to have the app to get it at one place in Corona if you want it early, if you want it when it comes out. For everybody else, you're gonna have to wait till March third. But it's next week. Yeah, you're gonna have to wait a week if you want the big Arch double quarter pounder, if you wanted at your local McDonald's. But if you have the app and you want to go sniff that ninety one East or God help you, if you're coming in from the west, you can. You can get it there. It seems a little bit complicated as far as you know, getting your burger on the app, kind of like getting into the into It Dome. Oh you can just wait till March third, you could. What's the rush? Well, I mean, you got a lot of fast food heads out there. Don. Last night Don Matt, even though he was sick, mentioned that they're doing like cool ranch dorito flavors on like potato chip chips. They're like, you know, crossing up and this and that. And I got text from a listener like I would beat to the market to look for that. Like people get real excited about you know, we live em lives, many of us done. We don't get to spend as much time with the good people of Eugene, Organ That's true, all right, don You said you had it. You said you were going to do a number of the day. Here's my number, the number of the day.
Speaker 3: The number of the day is three, as in, how many people have turned you down together?
Speaker 1: Oh you know what, that's not cool. It's more than three. My son turned me down. I wouldn't even ask my wife. I mean, we don't get to do anything together. Our kids just wear us out. Colin said no, Like I I legitimately asked Colin, because I know he likes basketball. He's Asian in La like you know, of course that's like that alone gets you in three pickup games a week, you know what I'm saying. So Colin, I legitimately say, like, Colin's gonna want to do this? And then it was such a deflator mouse when I asked him like and he said, well, look good, you know he he genuinely like you could tell that the back of his mind was screaming and scrambling for a way out. And he knew that I knew. And that was the part of it that was sad that here I am forty eight years old and no one will go with me. I'm gonna put my cardigan on and I'm gonna put my hands in my pocket. I'm gonna turn my collar to the cold of Englewood and I'm gonna walk alone. It ain't cold. Did I Well, what am I gonna do with that cardigan? I got a whole look. I'm gonna be like one of those guys that has a whole look and it's way hot and he just sweating his ass off because he's so committed to the look. I remember walking down Mill Ave in Arizona, doing a game in Arizona State. You're walking down Millab and I was with Jim Watson, who's now independently wealthy. He is, yeah, yeah, got Wady got rich. He got rich. He married like a corporate lady and he got rich and now he owns race horses and lives in a mansion in La Joya and laughs at all of us.
Speaker 4: I thought, you're gonna tell me he went to the local liquor store and bought a scratcher.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, he scratched off a winner in marriage. Congratulations, Yeah, I congratulated. I was. I remember walking with Wadi down Mill Ave or Mill Street or whatever.
Speaker 2: We had some good times.
Speaker 1: Everybody loves Watty uh at mill Ave right. Yeah. And there was like a dude like in a beanie and it all matched, like the beanie, the sweatshirt, the big ass pants and it had to be one hundred and two degrees at nine o'clock at night. And the guy was just sweating balls and he's walking with this out and wat He's like, look at that. The dedication with the outfit's gonna kill that guy. It's like, damnit, he's right, that's gonna be me tonight, my cardigan at the Toyota Activation. God help me, all right, Ronnie, This is the song of the day.
Speaker 4: Jody Wattley is a singer and songwriter who found musical success. Yeah, Petros's personal friend. I am friends with Jody Watte. You are, indeed, sir.
Speaker 2: She's called the show and asked about you.
Speaker 1: I talked to Jody Wattley on more than one occasion, and we communicate on Twitter. We slide into each other, DM, so locome, you don't slide into her.
Speaker 4: DM then asked her to go to the game tonight.
Speaker 1: If I would have known growing up that I was going to be communicating on the side with Jody Wattley. I'd had a lot to say to those stupid chicks. I went to school with you dumb chicks, you stupid whale tail underwear. I talked to Jody Wattley on the phone, that's right.
Speaker 4: And you know she found musical success with the band Shallow Mater, along with a pretty good solo gig as well. And she provides our song of the day with a little help from Eric b and Rockham with a tune called Friends because sitting in for Matt Smith on a currnchy groove and Thursday is our friend, the Pac Twelves all time leading scorer, UCLA legend and basketball analyst who's been the best friend of the Petros and Money Show for about two decades.
Speaker 1: Is that right done? I think so yeah.
Speaker 4: And he's here today for a three hour radio program before the Clippers and Tea Wolves tip off from the into a Dome where Adam Oslin will be for that countdown show at six o'clock.
Speaker 1: Don't forget to say hi to Petros.
Speaker 3: Wait Ronnie, usually I asked you the question. You just asked me a question. Yeah, how about that?
Speaker 1: It was a rhetorical question, And how about that says something about us. Right, if our best friend is Don McClain, a guy that pretends like he's on the phone whenever anybody comes up to him, he talks to a youth baseball barbecues a goal. It could be why nobody ever comes to say hello to me but wants to go anywhere with him, and you don't shout out to Jody Wantley podcast Jennifer Lopez has Jah rule on a song, or you know Jody Wattley's got Eric B and Rock Camp. Good head to the show the best man. All right, Don, we're going to Vasa next. I'm gonna let him know about the taco place and that people knew me there and no one even mentioned his name in the path. That right, that's not me to what do you life? Sweet En up? Take the doors and the placing ads actually faced it be see on the c and MB is still at Friendly find the welcome back everybody. It's Petrison money and we're happy to be with you. On M five seventy LA Sports, we are your home of the Dodgers. We got Dodgers tomorrow at noon. Giants first pitch at twelve oh five. What do the Giants play mesa. I know all about it. David Vass is in Campbell Back Ranch right now and we are happy to catch up with him.
Speaker 5: Fly from spring Training, the home of the Dodgers with an inside look at the Dodgers. This is the Vassi Report with David Vasse, David Vase and Campbell Back Ranch.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows that the Dodgers are the team to watch, but o'tani has left camp, so things are a little less exciting. Wouldn't that shock you, Dawn, with the most known athlete maybe on the globe is not in spring training, that it's a little a little more quiet out there at Camel Davis. I would say Dave's got his lay of the land. He's more of a celebrity because there's less celebrities around spectrum sports and at LA. Of course, he wasn't a celebrity at the Mexicali Taco Company today. That's what I heard. No nobody knew even remembers his name. You know, they say you die twice, once when you die and the second time when people stop talking about you at Mexicali Tacos on Figuarea, And that happened to day today. I didn't hear one word about him at David Vase or excuse me at the Real Underscore DV. On Twitter, it is David Vasse live from spring training. What's going on, Dave? How are you?
Speaker 6: I'm doing great. I'm finding new spots that I can call my own without you carpetbagging some of these exclusive places that I find, those restaurants on the Hill, I'm with the people on.
Speaker 3: I was on Figorella, the people in Westlake at Pine's too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, don't forget all the white dads at Phinney's, Dave, all your friends over there, Dave. I know there was a guy in a long sleeve button down who said, you know, asked me about the Rams and the super Bowl and asked me about the radio show and what time it started today, and I was like, oh, that's nice. And then I was sitting there eating my burrito, and then a lady walked in in a dress and she said, I'm just an enormous fan. And you know, I would never tell these stories ever, ever to anybody else except you at Mexicali Tacos, because the one thing that came to my mind was I didn't I didn't see any mention of Dave at all whole time I was there, I haven't had to mention it with that lady. Yeah, my friend Dave, my friend David Vessse took me here for the first time. That's why I tried to give Dave credit. And you know what her answer was, that was an un unmoved look on her face in front of the salsa bar.
Speaker 6: You're a jubilant personality. You're hard to resist.
Speaker 1: What's that, Dave? But I'm sitting there eating a California burrito with sour cream and French fries in it? Really well? Yeah.
Speaker 6: At the same time, by the way, I did talk to some you know, people that are are that have the Mexican DNA in them, and they said, anybody that has French fries in the burritos of Pendejo, oh.
Speaker 1: Really, well, if the Mexicans are gonna offering at their Mexican restaurant, then I'm going to order it.
Speaker 6: Okay, You're so fake right now? Given French fries in your burrito, want to get some with your burritos?
Speaker 1: I did do that j and my dad's restaurant when people were like, hey, can I get some mint jelly with my lamb. I'm like, no, I'm not doing it. No you don't have mint. Jelly's like no, we haven't. We're not going to bring it to you. It's wrong.
Speaker 6: You just embarrassed yourself in front of the all time leading scorer of PAC ten history.
Speaker 1: Well, what else is new? Don comes in here and I just do a bunch of jumping Jackson whipping out into a helicopter that he leaves. We validate his parking and he leaves. That's a pretty accurate assessment. Somebody finally here, here's me, and here's me at dawn the whole time when I'm here. The Dodgers finally hit a jack today, Dave. What took so long? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Can you believe that? Over forty five innings of them crushing other teams and they did not hit a home run until today. And Will Smith, who last time we saw him was hitting a home run in the eleventh inning of the World Series, hit the first Dodger home run. They hit three home runs today, including he saw Kim going deep. And what's interesting about Kim? I think I mentioned this to you, Petros if I didn't certainly mentioned it last night on Dodger Talk that he is the leader in the clubhouse to win that second base job from while Tom Yetman's on the injured list. He has had a tremendous spring, and his last at that before he jumps on a bird to South Korea to join the World Baseball Classic, was a home run to the left to the right field lawn today. So that's a good exclamation mark on already a very impressive spring for Haysung Kim.
Speaker 3: Is there going to be anybody surprisingly that makes the roster Dave like or is it too early or such a veteran team, is there even any spots for any young guys to get?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well, the only real position battle don was second base with the injury to Edmund or him coming off his right ankle surgery and not ready for opening day. Is Haysung Kim versus Alex Friedland, who is much more mature but still not having as good of a spring as Kim, and obviously the Dodgers thing highly of both players, but the dynamic of speed and Kim being able to play some outfield. If he can hit, he's going to have a spot on this roster, and right now he did hit. He did play good center field yesterday. He's played excellent second base, put in a lot of work. He told me that he went to one of these hitting labs during the offseason in South Korea, and he credits that for having greater bad speed and using his lower half in a way that allows him to catch up to high velocity.
Speaker 1: David Vasse, our guest, tell us about glass now and his tall body.
Speaker 6: Yeah, glass now. He seems to be a different guy this spring, a more confident, self assured guy that's not so worried about every little movement. And after the game today which he pitched three scoreless innings, he kind of went through. He has this different feel about him.
Speaker 7: I think it's just experience of doing it maybe, and like having a lot of postseasons, I think working with Connor and Mark has been like extremely helpful, Like I think a lot. I have so much trust in them to where I don't feel like I have to do everything on my own in my mind and away from the field, it's just like what do you guys got? And then I go out and I just whatever they tell me. It's just it's not as much tinkering. It's like I can rely on them to be like this is what you're doing, so it just like expedites the process and just as a whole, all the staff, like training room, weight room, everybody, I think a lot of Now for the first time, I'm just kind of like allowing everyone else to just be like, what do you got and then implementing that and still obviously like being within myself, but everything is just so buttoned up here.
Speaker 2: It's just nice to know, like a bunch of people out of your back.
Speaker 6: And he is a self admitted overthinker, but it's good to let go once in a while and just go out there and pitch. When he pitches, he has some of the best stuff and nastiest fast to really try to hit. And that's from pitchers, that's from hitters. When he's out there, he's really good and so far is definitely different than I have seen him in any other spring.
Speaker 3: Dave, I got an idea you just mentioned it. Next offseason. How about an investigative trip to the South Korean hitting labs, see what's.
Speaker 1: Going on over there?
Speaker 6: We go, you and me, we'll go under cover, you and me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can look for some we can look look for a location for a Finny's out there too. Yeah, No, doubt Phinney's east.
Speaker 6: Hey, there Zell a legit guy right there on the Dodgers' forty man Ronster, let's go. Kim's definitely. If he can hit and get on base, it's going to be a dynamic at the bottom of the order the Dodgers haven't had in a long time.
Speaker 1: Yamamoto's going to pitch tomorrow, Dave, and as impressive as shoe hail Tani is, he feels, I don't know, maybe less accessible because of his universal popularity. But Yoshi Yamamota was superhuman in the postseason and what he did will go down in history in the annals of baseball for you know, one hundred years from now. Does he realize that? And how popular is he with Dodger fans since last year's postseason?
Speaker 6: Yeah, So I asked his interpreter hero and I asked him whether or not he realizes how popular he is in the United States, and he said he really doesn't realize it. He doesn't understand how famous he is and how basically he can't really go anywhere and not be recognized. Now in Los Angeles, so I'm not quite sure how it played out in Japan, but my understanding is he had a Nike appearance out there, a Nike event, and it rivaled Otani having some sort of type of promotional event like that. So I think he's starting to realize that, you know, what he did in the World Series last year, uh, something that people are very excited about.
Speaker 1: All right, Dave, Well you got the night off, you had Mookie Betts last night. I don't know what you're gonna do tonight. And then the Dodgers. Where's San Francisco? And is that in Mesa? I want to say, Masa.
Speaker 6: Scottsdale Sutsdale Stadium.
Speaker 1: All right, so you're gonna do that tomorrow? Is there anything that we can look forward to, Dave? Anything we can ask you about? And he plans you have for tonight?
Speaker 6: No Petros is just a quiet night in Glendale.
Speaker 1: Maybe listen to some Marty Robbins, Dave, listen to Big Iron and and think back what the Old West was life back back in those days. He's Arizona's he's Glendale, Arizona's favorite son, the great Marty Robbins. And you can listen to water and down in the West Texas town of El Paso, I fell in love.
Speaker 6: I gotta go.
Speaker 1: Why see you later, see Dave? Why are you gotta Oh? Here he goes Davidvesse, what happened? I don't know, man, act like a bitch. We'll be back with your dad hood cover for Day of the Day. Bass will be back with Dodger Don tomorrow at seven o'clock. Not to mention the Dodger game at noon. What time you guys come on eleven thirty. It's on and cracking tomorrow at eleven thirty. Thanks everybody for listening. We got another hour after this segment, and a big thank you to David Vasse who cut off early. Yeah. Yeah, a real tavernly discard from David Vassie John. I was just trying to give him some advice. He would have never done that seven years ago. No, he would have been like, this is what I'm doing. But now he's real big for his breitches. You know, a couple couple world series, Pandemic World series, Dodger Talk, Friends with Brad Paisley and the like, and all of a sudden he doesn't have time to finish his interview on the Patches of Money show. It's not like we were milking his utters like Rogan and Rodney. I just asked him what his plans were. It's not too much to ask. No. Either way, you can thank you Don for the validation. We can podcast the show. Colin's very good adroit at putting it up on the iHeartRadio app for your smartphone, and a full disclosure, turns out he's very good at singing Le mis Rob too.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a full disclosure. We Victor Hugo is the dead guy Bert the other day and I was kind of messing with down off the air, don you know, not familiar with old Vic Hugo. And ever since then, Colin has been singing. And Don has never seen Le Miz the musical, and Colin has been singing various tunes the whole day. Yeah, I did not live until today. How can I live when we are parted? And Don Don does not know what to do? I don't. It's very very uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Later in the show, Colin is gonna dress up like a poor French girl and start sweeping the floors. It's gonna be even more weird. But speaking of exploited women, I do have a story for you that I think is gonna hit home just because of your experience as a decade long NBA player and of course working in basketball as a man ever since then. Dawn. But and you know, this story actually intersects with the Petrosen Money Show as well, because visiting the Atlanta Falcons when Matt was traveling with the Chargers, Matt would say, we played the Chargers. I mean we played the Falcons. Chargers played the Falcons. But anyway, Matt is with the Chargers and he went because he thought that they had a separate restaurant. He showed up at Magic City to get the famous Lou Williams wings that he broke. COVID probably remember that story. I heard that to go get you remember Matt talked about He's like, I didn't know, and now I'm at the Strip club and I was just there for the yeah, and he told that stuf. We're like, okay, yeah, no, I really didn't know. I thought it was a rest you know.
Speaker 3: I remember that.
Speaker 1: Texted in and like, yeah, sure, yeah, you just wanted to see an enormous black app But anyway, validating Matt, the Atlanta Hawks recently announced a one night promotion event at the State Farm Arena for their home game. Got to be against Orlando because they got some pretty good strip clubs there. I would imagine, Yeah, I wouldn't know. But Magic City Monday, what it's called Magic City Monday Monday, March sixteenth, twenty twenty six at State Farm, a special collaboration with the strip club Magic City Legendary in Atlanta, often called an iconic cultural institution. So what are they doing? Okay, they're leaning into the culture with the theme night, which includes a halftime performance from Atlanta rapper Ti I think he sings. I know all about that. What you know about that? I know all about that. Special food items that's what Matt was looking for. He didn't want to see no apps, Magic City kitchens, world famous wings including lemon pepper options a nod to Atlanta's famous wings styles, and figures like Sweet Lou Williams exclusive co branded merchandise. Guys, you want to be a real dirt bag walking around Atlanta, you could have the Atlantic Hawks Magic City hoodie featuring bold Magic City text in peach plus Hawks and Peach logos. You know, because peaches are big in Georgia and the peach is like an ass and a magic city. They got all how many guys are gonna walk in. You can get those online too.
Speaker 3: They're gonna walk in thinking they were coming to something, and by halftime they're like, where's the strippers?
Speaker 1: App right? I mean they might get some big ass out there while tis rapping. I would imagine they might get some girls out there. I mean, they have more clothes than they normally have on, but I think they'll I mean they're walking a real fine line. Yeah they are. This is a this is a family product, and they're having a night. Doesn't know. They're gonna have music from the dj Esco dj Esco and to this main stage Happeny, a celebration of hip hop culture, live recording of the Atlanta as app podcast, which is famous, and there'll be a special ticket packages that include access to a pregame event which I'm sure will have strippers. It's a true to Atlanta experience, blending basketball with the city's famous nightlife and food culture and exotic dancing. It is the first, believe it or not, don this is a first of its kind o way bro Yes, really yeah. An NBA team has never partnered with a strip club in this way, and this has generated a lot of buzz. If you're in the area or planning to attend. All the information is on the Atlanta Hawks website their special collaboration with Magic City. Here's the question that night, Like when you watch the movie Hoosiers, right and they're playing, you know, everything in Hickory's closed down. They show you the sign at the theater and stuff closed down. Watching the game or listening to the game on the radio in the Hoosiers, do you think Magic City is going to be closed for Magic City Monday? And everybody at the Strip club is going to be at the arena Finally, all the people it's in the mainstream society for all these underbelly weirdo.
Speaker 3: But it sounds like the whole kitchen staff and everything's going to be at the game. So maybe Magic City's closing themselves closed.
Speaker 1: For Magic City Monday. At State Farm Arena, DJs go is not going to be spinning Destiny on the side stage, So I don't not think there's gonna be a two drake minimum that night at Do you think dar Elegance Knight is coming to the Intoit Dome anytime soon? Or the Script Night is coming to Crypto Arena for Play Night coming to Bemo Stadium anything like that, I don't think. So you get a free T shirt with a C section scar drawing on it from the bottom, dude, that would be a sweet promotional item. You know they have the Nolan Ryan bloody T shirt, you know, like the Texas Ranger jersey with the blood on his face from when he got hit with the ball. You could do one like Bear Elegance night with a C sectioned scar and a Lakers thing on your chest. What do you say? I mean if Atlanta could do a strip club night. I mean, that's a red state. This is a very very bohemian blue state. I'm sure we could get like Hustler Night with Larry Flint. I know he's dead, but I mean, if the doors are open, now, what do you say, don It'll be interesting to see what the reaction is to this night. It'd be great. We'll see somebody. Better wake up Adam Silver out of his coffin and tell him what's going on.
Speaker 6: It is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, blah, what magic City Monday in Atlanta. I might have to double up on this story and tell Mad about it when he gets back tomorrow, because he's gonna be pretty excited about this, you know, Matt. That's finally going to be an opportunity for him to go and get the wings without having to see the strippers, which is what he was, you know, trying to avoid. I know what you did with Kate's in New Orleans. You guys would discourse twenty years ago. I know what you did, and I'm telling everybody he went into a strip club. I went into that Scores of New Orleans once and I saw and I was with Raheem Ishmail and Joe Carter, the guy from the Toronto Blue Jays. You know, it was pros versus Joe's. We were shooting and I was with the I mean rahebish Mail doesn't drink. Joe Carter was a really cool, like older guy, and we were out with the guy that owns Stragos, a famous restaurant in New Orleans, and he took us to Scores and you know whatever, he knew all the strippers. It's a strip club. And it was late, like really, you know, two in the morning something, and I saw the gnarliest fight like with other people, and the cops came in and the lights, I mean I saw one of the it's like five minutes straight up sock to the head twenty times, type of brawls that I've ever seen. In this two it was not mad to be more. It was like five or six and we were all run out of the back of scores, like you know Robert Kennedy after. I mean, it was it was a gnarly scene. I don't think that's gonna happen on Magic City Monday, that's all. That's that's interesting. I don't think there's been many fights at strip clubs over the years. You know, usually doesn't you know, maybe in the parking lot. Listen, Jessica, me and Little Calling are waiting at home. All right, we'll be back with more petrocks. I've got a whole other hour Magic City Monday, Bear Elegance Thursday, and Crypto. Let's go