Speaker 1: Four of the Roses. Annie turns Johnny in your morning show.
Speaker 2: We want to make sure you are in a happy and healthy relationship. When you think something is off, that is one of the worst feelings in life, and you can kind of sit with it, hope you find the answer, or let's get involved, pull the band aid off for you.
Speaker 1: Monica.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Hi, good morning. So let's get into this. You and Chase have been together how long?
Speaker 3: Three years?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: And you guys kind of like a fairytale romance. You guys met in college?
Speaker 4: Yes, we did, and my junior year we met at a party.
Speaker 2: And basically started dating right away or was it kind of an according process or uh, yeah.
Speaker 4: It was pretty much right away.
Speaker 3: You know, we clicked.
Speaker 1: Immediately, gotcha? And so here we are doing War of the Roses.
Speaker 2: So you guys went to Maryland, correct, Yeah, but he's from Georgia, so he I guess lived on campus or whatever. Right, Goha, okay, and so here we are doing War of the Roses. Three years collegely hearts? What's going on?
Speaker 4: Well, you know what, you know. I don't know if I'm overreacting, but with Thanksgiving coming up, there's been some weird things going on that. I don't know, like I'm just alert too. Usually we take turn sharing holidays with each other's families, and you know, this year he's going home to Georgia for Thanksgiving, but not like he didn't invite me or anything. That's weird bringing the holiday together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and just to be clear, you have done Thanksgiving there before, right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: We usually switch off like each holiday with each other's family. So like last year with my family, I was totally expecting to be with his family this year.
Speaker 1: Which is odd.
Speaker 2: And I was reading your emails, so he, according to this reading here, didn't even bring it up. Be more so it's like, hey, I'm leaving this state, I'm back this day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Wednesday, coming back Saturday, you know. And I was like, okay, that's what I felt. You know. I'm also very close with his family, especially his mom. His mom and I talked pretty often, and she texted me and said, I'm really going to miss your Thanksgiving this year, as if like I turned down the opportunity. I was like, I wasn't invited though, so it was like really weird that she texted me that. You know, he must have said, oh, she can't come, but that's not true, Like I'm going.
Speaker 5: To miss you too. I wasn't invited.
Speaker 1: Wait, so he's like, she texted you this past weekend.
Speaker 4: Yes, over the weekend she texted me and said I'm going to miss your Thanksgiving And I was like.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, okay, And then when did he tell you he was going back to Georgia for Thanksgiving?
Speaker 4: Like two weeks ago?
Speaker 2: Because that, to me implies that he just told his mom this past weekend, which is all so off because why was she his text?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I didn't even.
Speaker 4: Think about that.
Speaker 6: But yeah, that's a really good point. Like the whole thing is odd, you know. And then there's one other thing, so and again I might be reading into all this, but I don't know. It seems weird to me. His ex girlfriend has been stalking my social media, like she's been watching all.
Speaker 4: My stories and okay, like obviously I can see that. Yeah, no, like out of nowhere, like I I don't know, you know, it really started like maybe like three weeks ago or so, maybe a little longer.
Speaker 1: She'll live here, she live in Georgia.
Speaker 4: She lives in Georgia.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's.
Speaker 2: So yeah, let's see this Manka we'll have Sauce cough from the flower company offer him the roses. They should go to you girlfriend three years if they don't look at some answers for you.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Just I just want to find out what's going on. I really appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just over three minutes an intern Johnny Marty Shower.
Speaker 2: It's war the rosies on intern Johnny in your morning show Monic. I'm to recap this quickly. You and Chase met junior of college, been dating for about three years. Things have been going great. His family lives in Georgia. He's from there. You guys went to Maryland. Adorable. But why we start doing roses is with Thanksgiving coming up. You guys have kind of switched off every other year, like one year, yo go down there, when year he'll stay here. This is the year of going down there for Thanksgiving. Although he didn't invite you, he just kind of told you, Hey, I'm going back to Georgia for Thanksgiving. Here's where I'm going next phase that is he told you at weeks ago. This past weekend, his mom texted you, hey, we'll miss you that Thanksgiving, which kind of implies that she is under the impression that you just can't make it, not that you.
Speaker 1: Weren't down or something, which is fair, right.
Speaker 2: And then kind of the cherry on top is you've noticed Chase's ex girlfriend has been watching your Instagram stories.
Speaker 1: She happens to live in Georgia. That's also fair, right, yes, yeah, his high school girlfriend. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I was trying to rationalize it and like it makes sense if you were both from Georgia and he was going back. I'm like, well, maybe he's asking your parents for your permission to propose, because three years in, I don't know why he wouldn't bring you back and why he would again, the fact that he told you weeks ago he's going back home, but his mom just texted this weekend means his mom was probably like, hey, like Monk is coming right, yeah, and then he told her not sketchy, it's all very sketchy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it just it feels wrong to me. I don't I know what it is.
Speaker 5: I mean, he's just telling you, like, is what I'm doing and not no invite and it's like three years together, Well you've already been.
Speaker 1: Doing it, especially, so let's see this, Monca.
Speaker 2: I would hate for you to sit not knowing, especially with the Holliday coming up. So let's call him. I love sauce off from the flowers. They should go to you girlfriend? Three years did they go to you? We put them on hold. See what you trying to do. If they go somewhere else, we'll get some answers for you. Okay, okay, home once ID no problem.
Speaker 5: Hell, Hi, I'm calling for Chase.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 5: My name is Hazel. I'm calling you from a new flower shop trying out some new marketing. We're offering a local person a week a free bouquet of roses. You actually came on my list, so it's totally free. No credit card info. Just need to get who you want to send them to today, name address.
Speaker 3: How did you get my content?
Speaker 5: It's Google marketing. I just have been pulling address numbers for this zip code and you showed up, and so you're you're the winner this week. It's a new or we're new flower shop. It's just right before the holiday season. I guess we are in the holiday season and we're trying to get more foot traffic and hopefully once you see the flowers, then you'll want to come and support us instead of using a national chain.
Speaker 3: So I'm not going to get like spam or anything or anything. There's no catch, there's no like.
Speaker 5: Pay No, I won't have your credit card info or anything. Are you down?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 5: So I'm just gonna make you a little profile, Chase, in case you do come back, and you know, let's just go from there. So I just see a first name of who you will be sending them to. Alexa, Alex, like like Alexa play iHeartRadio like like that Alexa? Yeah, all right, cula cool, like spelled the same way.
Speaker 4: Cool?
Speaker 5: And then what is she to you? We're just gonna make a profile in case you come back. I'm like, oh, Chase, hell is Alexa your girlfriend, your mom's sister wife. She's a friend a friend. Okay, they are red roses, but you know, to each their own. I just wanted to remind you in case you want to change who you're saying. Okay, okay, And then it's just like your typical little flower car. What do you want that to say?
Speaker 3: I'll bring the cream killing.
Speaker 4: Oh you gotta be kidding me? Hello, are you serious right now? You're gonna throw way three years?
Speaker 3: You want to go? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah? What is it? Oh?
Speaker 1: My god.
Speaker 2: Well, Chase, real quick, my name is intern John. I got sauce and rose here as well. That is your girlfriend, Monica. We alreadeting wore the rows in the shout.
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 4: What are you thinking? Why did you send her the flowers?
Speaker 1: Why would you have that?
Speaker 3: You surn me up? Wait, Monica, you were setting me up with a radio show or something.
Speaker 6: Well not clearly something bad, because you're.
Speaker 4: Doing the wrong thing.
Speaker 1: Wait, mine, do you know who Alexa is?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Who's Alexa?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 4: That's his high school girlfriend, the one that that's wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, all right, what this? Yeah? This is like really really crazy right about now?
Speaker 1: Yes it is.
Speaker 3: I know for real, this is like really like unhinged.
Speaker 4: This is really crazy.
Speaker 3: First of all, I don't know why you didn't talk to me, I.
Speaker 2: Chase, Why why are you sending roses your ex girlfriend saying you're bringing the cream fillings?
Speaker 3: My god, I don't even know who you are.
Speaker 6: I'm at my answered, John, Okay, you how do you whisper hate Thanksgiving?
Speaker 4: Without me? Do you think I'm not telling your mother why I'm not going for Thanksgiving?
Speaker 3: I am saying, Okay, this is what's going on.
Speaker 4: And clearly you want to hook up with your ex girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Give you give me a second? Can you give me a second?
Speaker 2: We'll give you twenty seconds to say, why are you sending your ex girl from flowers and you bringing cream filling and protect.
Speaker 4: Would be really good?
Speaker 1: Ready, what are you going to say?
Speaker 4: And go?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, oh my god, this is I can't do with this right now, I'm at work.
Speaker 1: Okay, fifteen seconds.
Speaker 3: First of all, First of dude, chill. First of all, basactly, I'm trying to make amense with this person from back.
Speaker 1: On the.
Speaker 4: Actually actually make a mend.
Speaker 3: No no no, no, no, no no, yes, I'm wow as a thread bread.
Speaker 5: You don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't visit my friends and say cream filling.
Speaker 3: I don't say any of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah you chase you, Chase, You're dying, You're done, Chase you enjoying my friends.
Speaker 3: Four of the roseses critic and possibly edited broadcasts with permission granted from all participants.
Speaker 1: One and more roses go to y m S Radio dot com for the roses interns.
Speaker 2: John in Your Morning Show, would love your thoughts nine ninety three three eight to text, it's going Leesburg, Abby, good morning, Good morning, you heard one.
Speaker 1: Of the roses. Girl, what do you want to say?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, whole piece of work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't disagree. Thank you for listening, have a great day, Thank you and everything. Celebrity Sauce has her Entertainment of port coming.
Speaker 1: What you got for us?
Speaker 5: There's another toy movie coming, I'm gonna tell you which one.
Speaker 2: Plus getting you into our sold out DC jingle Ball present by Capitol One.
Speaker 5: Hang on, intern John in your morning show, That's true on iHeartRadio.