Speaker 1: You are never more than thirty minutes away from a keyword that'll get you a trip to see a Sabrina Carpenter in Los Angeles. So we'll do that right now. Open up your iHeartRadio app if it's not open already, tap that red microphone say the keyword is espresso.
Speaker 2: Simple as that lucky.
Speaker 1: I wonder where she's gonna play in La, at the Forum or at the Hollywood Bowl, or whether she is doing I don't think she's doing quite arena tours yet. But you're gonna go to Los Angeles. What places see in you go? We could have sent you in to Boise, see you in Boise, and that'd be okay, you know, that'd be like forests and rivers and things like that. But this is LA with Hollywood and Hollywood Boulevard and all the celebrities and the TMZ Celebrity House Tour and all that stuff. So go to La see Sabrina Carpenter. All you gotta do is open up the iHeartRadio app, use that talkback red microphone button and say the keyword is espresso, and you're good to go.
Speaker 3: Ill looked it up. I do believe she is in the crypto dot Com Arena.
Speaker 2: That's where Carson used to work.
Speaker 1: Carson used to be like an usher, ticket taker whatever at the Crypto Arena.
Speaker 4: I think it's funny. It's called the Crypto dot Com Arena. Crypto dot com, Yes, dot com exactly right off the tongue.
Speaker 1: It sure does. We'll do this like every thirty minutes. So whenever you hear us do it, you enter every single time for a better chance to win this trip. Welcome back to the Space Needle studio. Jenny, Good morning. How was the camper van trip?
Speaker 3: It was good.
Speaker 5: It was fun, just you know, your north Shore leaf peep and adventures. And I did do one thing that I feel really really bad about. And Dave, you'll be disappointed in me.
Speaker 2: You pooped in a river again, didn't you.
Speaker 5: Well that was That's not where I was going with this story, but we can get back to that a little bit later.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, I had brought a coffee with me on a hike because I just had a coffee. And on the way down from the hike, it was sunset, it was getting dark and I started running and I didn't realize that the little side pouch you can hold thing in a backpack it had fallen out of my backpack, and so I went back up the trail a little bit, but it was already getting dark, and I was scared. I wasn't scared, but I was like, eh, I'm not going to probably find this coffee cup now. And so I did not leave or I did leave a trace, and I try to practice leave no trade, and I feel really bad about it.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 1: You know, I hate littering. I'd pick up trash when I go out for a walk because I just hate litter bugs. It's like, okay, you got a gatorade bottle, you finish it, Okay, throw it in the ditch. You get a Dairy Queen Blizzard cup. I mean, you're done, throw it in the ditch. I've never understood that. I don't get it either, but you know what, you get a pass, Jenny. It was an accident.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 5: I did try to clean up other litter I saw after that because I felt very guilty.
Speaker 2: So that's very you.
Speaker 5: All right, you guys ready to play a lyric shuffle. Let's do it Von versus Dave here, Let's have Von go first today. Okay, all right, okay, here you go, Vi Cowboy cowboy.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go way back like a rhymestone cowboy. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: I almost did. Aware of all the Cowboys Gone. Remember that song, the Cowboys Gone Cowboys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, good job, Dave. You got a point on that one. And now it's Dave's turn.
Speaker 1: Jump might as well jump jump all right, pointer sisters Joe.
Speaker 3: For my love. Good job. All right, you're coming fired in Fuego. We're only on round one set.
Speaker 2: When they win two games, they're like, we're going to the super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Yes, here you go. Now that for them. Let's get you some points.
Speaker 2: Please better.
Speaker 3: Nothing feels bad than this, nothing feels better. Good job? Yeah baby, Okay, yeah, I had a good radio song in a minute. Well, well, David, your word.
Speaker 2: Up up?
Speaker 7: Mhm, you bring me up? Uh oh, you bring me up to the That's not what I thought you were saying. You it's I thought you were saying you raise me. That's what I was thinking. But there's also another song called you take me up.
Speaker 3: Now you're changing.
Speaker 2: Fine, you don't have to give it to me. I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I trust this one. Do you have to steal?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 2: You take you raise me up.
Speaker 3: I'll give you that one.
Speaker 2: Take you there would have been a better one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you go, good job or this classic? Alright, it's tied to to two. Were on around three.
Speaker 3: This word is for von Man, call me the man I need? Tell me you got something to give? I want? That song has been blasted by Olivia. What's gonna say? I know you knew.
Speaker 2: I had, man. I feel like a woman, baby baby bill.
Speaker 3: Your favorite song? One of your favorite favorite songs?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: Man, I feel like a woman. No, no, no no, is it one of your favorite songs? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else, not me? Okay, not bad? Okay?
Speaker 2: What is this song?
Speaker 3: David's your turn? Here we go.
Speaker 2: Heaven, finding it hard to believe we're in heaven?
Speaker 3: The great song? It is good?
Speaker 5: Okay, Jack could we are tied three to three. This is our final round, so we'll see how this goes. Vont, here's your work.
Speaker 2: Speak, Dave, don't speak.
Speaker 3: I know what you're saying. Good job.
Speaker 5: Okay, you don't technically win quite yet, because if Vont steals, if you don't get this next one, and Vont steals, and we'll go to a tie break.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, okay, okay, This is for you, Dave, betrayede, betrayed, betrayed, Lord Jenny. Nothing started with cowboys.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, you be trade me inten to let you rot.
Speaker 8: We go.
Speaker 2: Wow, nice one, good job.
Speaker 3: Okay, Wow, we're onto a tiebreaker. Here we go.
Speaker 5: Whoever jumps in first, you're both going at the same time, right, love and you is wrong.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be right, don't wanna be right?
Speaker 2: Thanks very much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good job, Dabu Winter Congratulations.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you, d w B.
Speaker 1: Hey remember you're never more than thirty minutes away. Now about fifteen minutes away from your next chance to go to Sabrina Carpenter with another keyword.
Speaker 2: Shout out.
Speaker 1: Oh birthday, shout out to Caliana on her eleventh birthday. Happy birthday from Granny Tea and everybody here at Katie would be also Patty, who was a big supporter of the show and a member of the Ukulele Club. He is turning thirty two today.
Speaker 3: Thirty two.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but she looks like I'm really sure War of the Roses kicks off right now. Let's get started on a very different War of the Roses involving some suspicious emojis that she caught him sending War of the Roses right now.
Speaker 9: He loves me.
Speaker 3: He loves me, not only one way to find out.
Speaker 4: War of the Roses.
Speaker 3: I'm kd w B.
Speaker 1: This may be the most unusual a suspicion arouser on War the Roses in a long time.
Speaker 2: Really, yes, because yes, wait till you hear.
Speaker 1: And I don't want to laugh too hard at this one, because it is serious because she Elizabeth is wondering whether her boyfriend is seeing somebody else or or flirting with somebody else or whatever.
Speaker 2: So Elizabeth, you're on War of the Roses right now? Tell me what hi.
Speaker 1: Elizabeth has listened to War the Roses since she was in middle school. So and here you are to find out whether your boyfriend justin might be up to something.
Speaker 2: What is going on? What aroused your suspicion?
Speaker 10: Okay, So let me just kind of paint you the picture and then you know, I'll go from there. So basically, I was hanging out with my boyfriend the other night, and and then I kind of, you know, was just hanging out all this thing, and I end up going to the bathroom and then when I come out of the bathroom. So he's sitting on the couch and like, you have to kind of go around the couch, so you know, it's I have carpet on my floor, so you can't really hear me, and he couldn't hear that. I was coming around the couch and I saw on his phone he's texting like boats, like twenty boats, and I'm like, what.
Speaker 2: The happening now?
Speaker 3: And looking, no, I want to ask you, so were they photos of boats.
Speaker 6: Or no?
Speaker 10: No, no, sorry, they were like emojis. They were like a bunch of twenty boat emojis?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 10: Looking around and then he saw me, he quick like turned off his phone and I was like, okay, I didn't say anything.
Speaker 11: I didn't.
Speaker 10: I was just you know, throughout the intern and I just kind of, you know, kept kept silent. And then he left and then I'm just.
Speaker 9: Sitting there going what what is this?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 10: Yeah, why why was he texting twenty boat emojis? And it kind of got me overthinking and then I'm thinking, wait, hold on boat emojis he's and then he kept it like he kept it hidden too. When I turned around, those are motor boat that that's what it means.
Speaker 9: It means motor boat.
Speaker 12: Basically the craziest stretch again something, No, it's not a stretched.
Speaker 2: Why would a.
Speaker 1: Guy, I guess send a bunch of motor boat boat emoji?
Speaker 3: Yea yeah, and then cover it up when you walk back.
Speaker 2: That's what it. Yeah, that's the icing on the cake.
Speaker 3: I'm guilty of overthinking, but I just it's a reach for me.
Speaker 1: So you're thinking that he's motor boating somebody or wants to motor boat somebody or has motor and so he was send a bunch of like that's their inside joke.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that's like sending the eggplant emoji with the little like three droplets, right, But.
Speaker 3: Who would think eggplant universally stands forward? Yeah you know that? Ye who would think boat? Motive boat? Oh yeah, I'm gonna send her twenty of these. You know, Well, what else would you be sending it for? Like he's mourning the fall coming and he can't take his boat out on the lake.
Speaker 2: Oh maybe, what do you what are you thinking? Elizabeth?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 10: I this is weird. I mean, what else could it be?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 9: There?
Speaker 10: And he keeps and he was like really just he was like, oh my god. He closed his phone really quickly. No, that means motor boat. What else could it be?
Speaker 6: Dave? Like, what else?
Speaker 10: I don't know, that's what it means. Twenty boat emoji.
Speaker 1: I am with you because I think all couples have their little inside joke, whether it's the poop emoji, whether it's the water drop emoji, taco peach emoji. I mean there might be one like you know, if you gave somebody crabs, Yeah, you might do the crab the crab emotion.
Speaker 4: Or like the cat emoji, but specifically the cat that looks like it did something like.
Speaker 2: He he You know that cat emoji or the devil emoji?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 13: Can I ask Jenny and Bailey and the ladies in the room, has the boat emoji ever been used in a with a conversation with a guy with you guys before, I don't have.
Speaker 5: Anything to motor boat someone with, So Jenny, No, I've never had that texted to me or yeah, I mean I've been asked to have that done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you keep telling me no, And it's.
Speaker 1: Sometimes Now what I don't mean to like laugh at all this because the main reason you're calling is because you're wondering whether he is up to something. So what we can do is we can call him and given the whole you know, the setup, the ploy, and see who he wants to send roses to. If he chooses you, you know what we'll see if he'll talk to us afterward and ask him to explain the whole motor boat emoji anyway, because even if he choose as you and he seems innocent, what was that or m in the meantime, text me and let me know what do you think? Is there an innocent reason? Sure there could be. Maybe his brother got a boat. Maybe he's texting his brother. Why do you hide it? Yeah, Okay, we'll come back in a second. Make the phone call.
Speaker 3: Time to pull out those receipts.
Speaker 4: Part two or the roses starts right now on KDWBO.
Speaker 1: Well, before we make the phone call, I get ahead of myself sometimes because I get excited, so I can totally picture this. She's they're watching TV on the couch. She gets up, goes to the bathroom, and to get to the bathroom you have to go around the end of the couch behind the couch. Now she's coming back and she looks at his phone and got a bunch of boat emojis on which, Yeah, like, who are you sending those two?
Speaker 2: Is that all about?
Speaker 1: So she thinks she's figured it out and he is sending motor boat emojis.
Speaker 3: She's put on her detective hat now decided what it meant.
Speaker 1: Now, what does a motor boat emoji mean? Well, it means motor boat? Okay, I mean or does it?
Speaker 12: Or does that?
Speaker 1: Maybe it means congratulations on your new boat? Maybe doubt it. Let's find out. We'll set a trap right now. Can I call now? And call now?
Speaker 2: Yes, call it right now. Okay.
Speaker 3: Sorry to take up so much of your time.
Speaker 5: I know I said only take a few minutes, and we're at about five right now, so I appreciate that justin. But I do have a dozen red roses to send out as a thank you. The first thing I need from you, though, is who do you want to send the roses to?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 9: The name is Elizabeth.
Speaker 3: Perfect. We got those all set for Elizabeth.
Speaker 4: Great.
Speaker 1: I have I have a question for you that's gonna kind of come out of the blue. And and and uh, what were you sending a bunch of motor boat emojis for?
Speaker 2: Let me explain what's going on?
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: That's a good question. So my name's Dave and we're That was Jenny from the Dave Bryan Show. And we're not from your phone company. There's no survey, there's certainly no free roses, but we're trying to figure out who you would send roses to if you won roses, because Elizabeth, your girlfriend, called this and said, yeah, he's been acting a little bit shady.
Speaker 3: She he was texting, well, Elizabeth is here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, Elizabeth. I go ahead, Elizabeth.
Speaker 10: I just don't understand. I just don't understand why you send those like boat emojis, and and it's just it's so confusing to me, and you're not you kind of kept it hidden to that.
Speaker 9: Why what is to mean? What you call the answer that the station too? I mean, just what are you doing?
Speaker 10: What you can't answer the question?
Speaker 9: Try to try to question, try to set me up or what question? What are you asking? I don't even know what you're asking me Right now, I'm like completely flabbergastered that this whole sky happening here.
Speaker 10: Oh my god, all right, relax, I literally, oh my god, I texted twenty boats emoji.
Speaker 3: It's like, what is.
Speaker 12: With you.
Speaker 9: I can't believe this. If I'm if I'm right now, If I'm in the bathroom for too long, you wonder why I'm in there. If I walk outside, you're like, what you're doing outside? What's going on? You're suspicious and paranoid constantly. I don't know what the heck is going on with you? Like the question, like the question you're asking. You're asking questions all the time and they doesn't matter because you're What you're asking is like this cycle in your head.
Speaker 3: I don't know what.
Speaker 11: Just answer that question?
Speaker 8: Well, she does?
Speaker 2: I mean there is you know.
Speaker 1: I don't want to like play mediator here, but but I think your question is you know what were the boats you were sending?
Speaker 2: She she saw you send like, I don't even remember.
Speaker 9: I don't don't even know what. Oh, I overuse emojis sometimes, I don't know what what.
Speaker 3: If you open up your phone.
Speaker 13: Right now, you have recently used emoji, so you'll probably see the boat if you used it twenty times.
Speaker 9: Buddy, that's true.
Speaker 2: Okay, it sounds like.
Speaker 9: This already makes me kind of upset here, just the fact that phone and respond about boat emojis. I'm not talking about purple squash.
Speaker 3: You're right now, you're just squash.
Speaker 1: I know, I know what you're talking about. Though, she thought that might be interpreted as motor boat and motor boat you, and I know what that is. So suspicion was that you or motor boat?
Speaker 2: Like, oh, yes, yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: That's that that is.
Speaker 9: So I'm telling you, I can be putting on my shoes and take too long. It's like, whye taking so long with your shoes?
Speaker 6: Did you?
Speaker 9: Were you running around last night? It's like, what do you mean? Or were you running to a house last night to go be with somebody? What are you talking about? The imagination is insanity and it's negative and it's you know, you know what. I'm not doing this with you right now. I'm not sitting here being People are coming at me being like what's going on with the boat emojis like what the heck is that?
Speaker 6: Why can't you answer the question?
Speaker 8: Then?
Speaker 10: Why can't you answer the question?
Speaker 9: Don't have to you?
Speaker 6: I shouldn't have a simple answer.
Speaker 10: Why are you deflecting right.
Speaker 9: The point?
Speaker 10: You called the book right now?
Speaker 3: Trap?
Speaker 4: This is because you're a hit.
Speaker 14: You're you're you know what, like you know what?
Speaker 6: Hang on.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna look right now. I'm gonna look right now. Okay, yeah, do that.
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 10: I want like, I just want an answer.
Speaker 6: Sure, sure, Sure?
Speaker 2: What did you say.
Speaker 9: My buddy Steve, who's going through that that thing was at work? You're thinking he's gonna get fired. I was telling him, you start your own business, you don't got to worry about it. Smooth sailing. I didn't use a sailboat emoji, and he kept on saying things, and I just started pushing the boat emoji. It was actually supposed to be a sailboat, but I accidentally just pushed the motor boat emoji.
Speaker 3: You remember that story pretty quickly, but you couldn't remember why you use the boat emoji. That's yet.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you, I don't think I've ever sent a friend of mine like a boat emoji like smooth sailing. I think the guy's lying, And a lot of people on texting agree this guy. This text says this guy is far too defensive. He's definitely cheating. Please call these guys out for gas lighting. They need to hear it. He's lying. I'm calling bs. This one says, she's the one cheating. Oh we got Katie on the phone, who actually has I think a connection with the motor boat emoji?
Speaker 2: Katie, what's your story?
Speaker 11: Well, mine happened to be after about midnight, but it came with an eggplant, came with a what.
Speaker 2: Egg with an eggplant and a motor And who was this from?
Speaker 11: Somebody trying?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I just I've never seen that boat emoji and thought that I thought when she said it it was a stretch.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: If I if someone texted me about emoji, I'd be like, sweet, we're going out on tncoing.
Speaker 11: Insecurity comes in a lot of ways, and if you don't look, you won't find it.
Speaker 2: You know, that's kind of true.
Speaker 1: I think that sometimes you get very insecure because you've been sheeted on a lot before. So now everything it's like you're scared of dogs. You got bit by a dog when you were six years old. Now every dog looks like huh.
Speaker 5: But Katie, didn't you just say that you got those emojis with an eggplant? And so they were definitely insinuating something sexual.
Speaker 11: They were insinuating that. But at the same time, if she wasn't looking at his phone, she might not have seen it. And one of his innocent, But a man should to send motor boats to another man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I agree. It is just kind of weird.
Speaker 4: I really, since when such a strange like stimp stipulation, you can't send boats to another man.
Speaker 3: It's an emoji, it's a little picture. Well if that's If that's the truth, he was really sending it to his buddy.
Speaker 1: The only reason I would send it to another guy is if I got a boat that's nicer than his, and I would want to rub it in because this is what friends do with each other. You'd be like, oh, your boat is just seventeen foot four winds. Mine is huge a joke. It's always like miker mine is bigger. Yeah, thanks, Katie, have a good day.
Speaker 6: You do.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do the keyword force to brine a carpenter running a little bit late on it, but it's worth the way. The keyword this time is feather. Open up the iHeartRadio app, tap that red microphone button and say feather and just the keyword is feather. You can say feather or you can say the keyword is feather. It doesn't matter. You just gonna say the keyword is feather. In some forms, so we'll know that you were listening. We'll do it again another thirty minutes on KDW do it a Dave Ryan Show one on one point three kd WB. All right, kind of a follow up because I found something really cool. Actually, my friend Patty sentth this to me. Chad Smith from Red Hot Chili Peppers played at the halftime show, played the drum set during the halftime show the Gopher game on Saturday Night. So I found, with my help of my friend Patty, a drum off of Will Ferrell and Chad Smith on The Tonight Show from ten years ago. It's funny because they look so much alike when you're they're sitting on the pouch dressed identically, both wearing a backwards baseball cap. I really thought the one on this side was Will Ferrell. No, that was Chad Smith. Here's the only difference between the two of them. Chad Smith from Red Hot Chili Peppers has tattoos all over his arms. Will Ferrell does not. So they do a drum off. They each do like a little drum solo, and it's real because Will Ferrell is actually really good at drums.
Speaker 2: Didn't know that well, but wait for the end. The surprise at the end is like, Okay, that's cool.
Speaker 3: So what you believe that Will Smith was actually drumming? I mean Will Smith, Will Ferrell was actually drumming. He wasn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah he was, No, he wasn't. How can you tell me?
Speaker 13: How do you know Quest Loves with Quest Love on the side, that's what from the roots, he's drumming for Will Ferrell. That's why at some point Will Ferrell like counts off with the sticks. You realize Chad Smith never does that. It's because Will Ferrell wants Quest Love to come in at the same time.
Speaker 1: Okay, looking at it, I don't know how he fakes it. I mean, seriously, you could be right. I don't know that you are and go back on I mean, way, watch for it. I put it on my Dave ryanshow dot com under the Dave tab totally word check it out.
Speaker 2: Weird dirt story, I know, but go check it out.
Speaker 5: I was not here yesterday, so I think that this happened during the Morning Show. I'm assum when you guys talked about Taylor's this big announcement just on Morning in America, did you guys have the details of when it's starting and all that good stuff you can tell us. Okay, Well, basically, she's got a doctor series coming to Disney Plus and it's going to be a six episode of the End of an Era is what it's going to call be called, and it will start streaming on December twelfth, which is, of course, the day before her birthday because everything is something with her.
Speaker 3: So you can watch that on Disney Plus.
Speaker 4: I saw like a little preview of it, like a trailer almost, and I do like when they have like rehearsal shots and things.
Speaker 3: I just think that makes it more cool.
Speaker 5: She talks also in it about like there's there's cameos from her cat so be like, I'm sure.
Speaker 3: You love love her.
Speaker 5: But then she talks about how she has to have this big come down after these you know this three and a half hour show.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely yeah, And so.
Speaker 3: She kind of I saw like a little bit. She's like, yeah, I'll sign.
Speaker 5: Like, you know, one hundred CDs or whatever, and then I'll do this, and then I'll do that, and then I'll finally be like a little bit chill to be able to fall asleep.
Speaker 1: I've heard this because when you're up on stage in front of thousands of people who adore you. It is surreal, and then you go back to your quiet hotel room and it's weird. And that's why a lot of musicians do drugs to cope with that, because coming down. We used to go to jingle Ball or we go to Star Party and it was so much fun and such a rush, and you get to be on stage and people are like, wow o, Katie, that's cool.
Speaker 2: Then you go back to your.
Speaker 1: Home and it's kind of like you're wide awake, and you're wide awake and you're wired and you're so excited, and it's kind of like weird to come down. Can't imagine on the scale of Taylor Swift.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Shaboozi has a new track, and this time it's for Domino's Pizza. He's teamed up with Dominoes to create a new jingle and it's their first major rebrand in thirteen years.
Speaker 2: Dumb, I knows, I'm not impressed.
Speaker 3: Dumb, dumb, Okay, I don't hate it though. That's gonna be like a new like.
Speaker 11: Dumb.
Speaker 4: He said that working on the jingle was a creative challenge, but he's proud to bring two of his favorite things together.
Speaker 3: Country music and pizza.
Speaker 8: Dumb.
Speaker 1: I think they went to Shaboozi and they said, you're really hot right now, can you write a jingle? And he came up with it, and then Domino said that sucks, but hey, we like it. It's kind of like your kid brings home like a macaroni necklace and you're like, yeahs the ugliest dan Oh, little charis, that's so pretty. You made it yourself, plumber, dumb, let's make Let's talk about Domino's.
Speaker 2: Pizza, which, by the way, is legitimately good pizza. It really is.
Speaker 1: There's all kinds of local, little mom and pop pizza stores and and that's great, but if you can't think of where to get Dominoes is awesome.
Speaker 3: It's she like seven dollars for a two topping pizza. Heck yeah.
Speaker 13: Alec Baldwin got in a car accident yesterday morning. He was driving his wife's car. And this is him explaining what exactly went down.
Speaker 8: This morning. I was in this car accident, got cut me off in a truck. Big garbage truck. I mean a garbage truck the size of a whale. I've never seen a garbage truck. It must have been something commercial for like taking away material from construction or something. It was the biggest garbage truck I've ever seen any Anyway to avoid hitting him, I hit a tree.
Speaker 2: I had a big fat tree and crushed.
Speaker 8: My car with my wife's car. That's all fine, and I'm fine, and my brother's fine and pumpity buck and my wife's car is smashed up. Big tree, big fat tree.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: And that is the dirt brought you by six one two injured Himer and Lammer's injury law. I remember you're never more than thirty minutes away from another keyword for Sabrina Carpenter, and we'll have more boot Bashe tickets for you. I had a lot of stuff going on right now. We got a really interesting group therapy. This is where we help people who are kind of stuck and they just need some advice.
Speaker 2: So let's say started.
Speaker 1: Ryan, Julia has a problem that's not really a problem yet, but you're worried it might be a problem down the road. Hi, Julia Pressler button. Uh oh there it is, thank you. Hi Julia, you're on the radio. What is what's the story? What did you want to ask advice about?
Speaker 15: Okay, so my daughter. She's eleven years old and she's already five heaven at.
Speaker 1: Eleven years old five seven, so yeah, I'm about five ten. So if I hold my hand up here at eleven years old, she's almost as tall as me. Wow, she's that's crazy.
Speaker 10: Okay, yeah, yeah, I mean it's it's good.
Speaker 15: I mean her so her doctor says that she's going to be between like six two and six four, and my husband is sixty six, so okay, you know, so.
Speaker 1: The height kind of runs in the family. That Okay, wow, that's a tall that's a tall kid.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's gonna be a tall girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Six two is six'. Four that's taller than most. Men most men average height IS i think five to ten for most.
Speaker 2: Men.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah she's gonna be taller than.
Speaker 2: Me oh. Totally. Yeah so what are you worried? About? THOUGH i mean that that sounds like everything's. Great.
Speaker 15: Yeah so the issue is that the kids at school are already calling her like big.
Speaker 9: Words, yeah.
Speaker 15: And i'm just, worried like if this is starting, now what's it going to be like when she's, Older, like are people gonna like stare at her she's tall and keep making fun of?
Speaker 14: Her you know how people are always, like.
Speaker 10: Do you play?
Speaker 9: Basketball i've been guilty of.
Speaker 6: That.
Speaker 1: YEAH i had a tall friend's, like hey can you? Dunk she was like five? Eleven and or how's the weather up.
Speaker 2: How's the weather up?
Speaker 6: There?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay.
Speaker 10: Yeah SO i DON'T i don't. KNOW i JUST i.
Speaker 15: Worry, also you know how men can be about tall.
Speaker 6: Women So i'm just.
Speaker 15: Worried she's not going to be able to find.
Speaker 6: A, taste if they're going to be weird about.
Speaker 15: That there's just stuff That I'm i'm we.
Speaker 1: Worry this is what we. Do we worry about our. Kids we worry because they're too, quiet or we worry because they're a little bit lazy or a little bit.
Speaker 2: Messy that's what we.
Speaker 1: DO i, mean this is, LIKE i guess if you're gonna have some sort of an affliction for calling it that lack of a better, word that's not a bad one to.
Speaker 2: HAVE i, mean being, tall.
Speaker 3: Tough but let me ask you this.
Speaker 1: One so if there are women listening who are, tall Like Secretary brie from the, show she's like six foot?
Speaker 2: Two does? That does? That and her, HUSBAND i, think is not as tall as she. Is SO i think SOMETIMES i think.
Speaker 1: Taller women WANT i don't want to speak for, him BUT i think they want somebody who is tall like. Them BUT i don't think, that you. KNOW i, mean as a guy who's five to, TEN i would totally dated a woman who was six foot. Four the question is would she have dated? Me, no because you should not date me under any, circumstances even IF i were.
Speaker 3: Single, yeah so if you.
Speaker 1: Were a tall, woman let me know what that. Is, Like i'll let you keep your radio on and then Listen julia for.
Speaker 3: Advice, okay, okay, great, yeah thank, you.
Speaker 1: Secretary breathe, right we're talking about. You you're six foot, two.
Speaker 14: Right i'm six foot.
Speaker 5: Two how is that?
Speaker 2: As? Like you, know they probably did call you like stretch or whatever when you were a.
Speaker 14: KID i was the tallest kid in the class literally from like third grade THROUGH i got the accolade as a senior tallest in the. Class, Right and the basketball question will never. End it will never and that's just something you got to get you.
Speaker 6: Too but eventually she.
Speaker 14: Will embrace her height and it will not. Matter my, husband as you, know is only five foot, nine and.
Speaker 6: It's. Amazing it's just.
Speaker 15: Fine was it a.
Speaker 1: PROBLEM i mean when you were younger and just asking when you were, younger were, like NOW i want to find a guy as tall as, me or were you, like as long as he's not, like, Like i'm not dwarfing. Him what was your feelings on dating guy who's not as tall as?
Speaker 14: You so at FIRST i was totally, like, NO i want somebody taller than. Me and THEN i met my husband and it was like personality mattered way more than height. MATTERED i was teased a little bit of course in school as. Well but you, know it's the biggest, struggle, honestly is going to be finding. Pants that's going to be the biggest.
Speaker 9: Struggle that's.
Speaker 14: It it's finding pamps because everything is too.
Speaker 3: Short, bree are you the big spoon of the little spoon in your relations?
Speaker 2: Chet? What, jenny?
Speaker 6: What i'm? Little?
Speaker 12: Okay, okay a little spoon, okay. Okay BECAUSE i like to imagine him being the little spoon and throwing a leg up over. Her he's got his head resting on her. Chest, wow.
Speaker 13: Thank, You.
Speaker 1: BRICE i appreciate the. Perspective and that's what she's looking. For we get somebody else on the phone with a little bit of a. Input, Hi, sam good. Morning what do you know if somebody called them they said their daughter is? Five what they say five to seven and she's eleven years. Old dad is six foot. Six she's worried that growing up or getting older and being tall at the doctor said six two to six four is going to be an.
Speaker 2: Issue what do you?
Speaker 6: Think, well my daughter is fifteen and she is six six. One she doesn't want to claim the. One she wants to stay at.
Speaker 2: Sex but, wow but she's at. Fifteen, wow what does she what does she go? Through anything?
Speaker 6: Negative you, know she's definitely the tallest kid in her class and kids can be kids and they can be, horrible but you, know just really fostering that positive self image and you, know reminding her that supermodels are that tall were things that we worked on with her and just you, know letting her be comfortable and happy in her own.
Speaker 1: SKIN i think tall is a powerful. THING i, Mean Taylor swift, says we would we say, tall dark and. Handsome Taylor swift, says he's so tall and handsome as. HALF i think tall is a powerful. Presence but is.
Speaker 3: It a powerful presence for? Men and, yes but like as for.
Speaker 1: WOMEN i say. Absolutely we had a new boss and she came. In she was six foot. Two i'd be, like, yes, Ma'am, yes, ma'am whatever you, say, ma'am BECAUSE i think there is a respect that we just give as humans when people are.
Speaker 3: Tall do you respect?
Speaker 6: Me?
Speaker 1: Right jenny is six foot, eight so she fills in For bigfoot when he's on.
Speaker 2: Vacation.
Speaker 3: Yeah so that's WHERE i was the last few days. Exactly so your, daughter you just kind of remind her, that, hey you know, what this is a positive.
Speaker 6: Thing, absolutely and you know she does not play, sport she does not do any you, know she's actually the anti sport type, kid and you know it works for. Her so she's she's actually.
Speaker 1: THRIVING i love that because you, know some yahoo like me is going to come up and say, her how's the weather up?
Speaker 2: There do you?
Speaker 12: Dunk so the thing is, simple like you, were, Jerk, yes, exactly we're.
Speaker 1: Everywhere, okay thank, You, sam have a good, Day. Brittany last word on this. One we're talking about a girl who's five foot. Seven she's eleven years. Old doctor says she's going to be six foot two to six foot, four and mom is worrying that she's going to struggle with that.
Speaker 2: One what do you?
Speaker 6: Think, yeah so my sister is actually twenty.
Speaker 14: One i'm twenty nine and five foot. Four she's around six foot and she was worried about that.
Speaker 15: Too but she has a boyfriend now and they just joke about.
Speaker 14: It like they were joking about it the other.
Speaker 15: Day she was in heels and she was way taller than, him and they laugh about.
Speaker 6: It she didn't have any issue finding a.
Speaker 14: BOYFRIEND i know she was worried about that for so. Long SO i know it's, hard but she'll find someone that is okay, with you, know her being.
Speaker 2: Taller, YEAH i.
Speaker 3: Guess some guys would probably be bothered by.
Speaker 2: IT i would. Not i'd be worried about her being bothered by.
Speaker 1: It like When i'm walking in The like i take her out somewhere, nice Like chili's for, dinner And i'm walking her to the, table and everybody's, Going, god she's got six inches on.
Speaker 3: Him.
Speaker 4: YEAH i mean imagine being like so secure on both sides because.
Speaker 6: Nope, nope he's and he's not a bad looking do.
Speaker 3: IT i wouldn't want.
Speaker 9: That he's good, Looking and, yeah she's.
Speaker 6: Fine she's.
Speaker 14: Thriving she was worried about that he got all the basketball.
Speaker 6: Comments but she's only twenty one.
Speaker 14: Too she goes out all the time and no one has said.
Speaker 6: Anything they actually compliment her very.
Speaker 3: STRIKING i had a friend That laia. Said it was five to.
Speaker 1: Eleven we walked INTO Pf chang one time up In Maple grove and there was a table of people having, lunch like fifteen people, all and one of them must have, said look at, her, look because the whole table turned around because she was so.
Speaker 2: Tall it was.
Speaker 4: Also cool when, like not just that if they're, tall but they you, know like, slouched and you're, like, oh she doesn't like being.
Speaker 3: Tall but when they're tall and they walk in with heels and their shoulders, back you're, like, dang she's. Cool all.
Speaker 1: Right, WELL i asked my friend who was five. ELEVEN i, said she's, LIKE i wear, heels like high. Heels they, said why do you wear high heel when you're so? Tall she's, like BECAUSE i like cute. Shoes.
Speaker 3: Yeah i'm, like, okay, yeah that makes.
Speaker 2: Sense where were you, Saying?
Speaker 13: VINE i JUST i wouldn't want my girl to be taller than me Because i'm gonna be the little spoon in.
Speaker 3: Bed, no that's not how it.
Speaker 4: Works so you're saying you're too insecure to have a taller. GIRLFRIEND i THINK i.
Speaker 13: WISH i was taller because the list of my girlfriend, now she's a couple inches shorter than. Me not bad at, all But i'm just LIKE i wish NATURALLY i could be. Taller, YEAH i feel.
Speaker 4: You we have a text message that says that for all the kids that are calling this girl big, bird that she should dish it back at them and call Them elmo Or oscar the.
Speaker 3: Ground, Yes. Oscar, yeah.
Speaker 1: All, right thank you for that. One there's a bunch of text, messages so really appreciate that. One this one that for Random it Says i'm five foot, eight but growing, UP i was always the tallest in my class kindergarten through ninth. Grade my, mom when we focus on the fact THAT i could see over crowds and pointing out the positive things of being, tall is all about being to clap back the kids who want to poke. Fun allison was always. Tall she's now five foot, eight which is a little bit taller than the average, girl but she's not so tall that people go whoa?
Speaker 2: Hell you play your basketball all?
Speaker 1: Right if you got a question for group, therapy we'd love to help you. Out if we don't know the, answer chances are we, don't then somebody listening will know the answer group. Therapy send it Into Ryan show AT katiwdb dot. Com remember you're never more than thirty minutes away from a chance to go To Sabrina carpenter In Los. Angeles no the keywords coming up ON. Katwgb what do we want to do, Here, JENNY i know we're running a little bit behind. Schedule would do.
Speaker 3: What's on your radar real? Quick around the.
Speaker 2: ROOM i do have.
Speaker 1: One i'm very. Excited it's called Macros. First and this IS i, MEAN i learned all about Macros jenny when you were. GONE i KNOW i heard Because jenny's, like you gotta stop counting, calories you gotta cap. Macros And i'm, like what's a? Macro so?
Speaker 2: MACROS i don't want to get into it and bore. You but there's a free.
Speaker 1: App it's called macros, first and you type in and it'll recognize anything you could say like a quarter pounded with, cheese or you could say like cane's chicken, strips and it will know you'll know like a cup of vegetables or a tablespoon of salad. Dressing you type it, in it logs it for. You it makes it really easy and kind of, fun and you're keeping track of because you could eat let's say you're trying to do two thousand calories a. Day you could eat like half of a pizza and get your two thousand calories, in but it's all the wrong kind of. Calories so it's called. Macros. FIRST i am super stoked about, it and that is on my radar.
Speaker 3: Today you have to pay for.
Speaker 6: It it's.
Speaker 2: Free there's a paid, version but the VERSION i got is.
Speaker 4: FREE i remember when you downloaded, that you were, like, oh this is going to be the, worst and here you, are, like guess.
Speaker 2: WHAT i can't wait to log my.
Speaker 5: FOOD i Know i'm going to write that down because the ONE i use is way too manual and it's. Annoying but, okay what's on my radar is something that's like not new by any, means but my first time at the North shore is Called Great Lakes Candy, kitchen and it is Just i'd never heard of. It it's on like the scenic roud like the old sixty, one and SO i went. There the some of the best Budge i've ever had in my entire. Life they have these mint melts aways they have like. Licorice it's just so. Good if you're ever on the North, shore you have got to go to it. Once it's Called Great Lakes Candy. Kitchen it's so.
Speaker 4: Good they have a salted grape taffy that is, delicious. Okay on my radar is An instagram Called Dad advice From bow and it's just this guy WHO'S i don't, know in.
Speaker 3: His sixties and he makes videos giving you dad advice like how to clean out your dryer VENT i love, him you? DO i love him, yea.
Speaker 4: How to fix a slow draining, bathroom, sake night driving, lecture et, cetera et. Cetera and he is so fun and so helpful and he gets to the point and makes it easy for. You so mine Is Dad advice From bo On instagram and on my radar it's if you like haunted. Attractions it's in kind of. Grove it's Called Haunting. Experience we were looking for things to do this past. Weekend everyone goes to a dead end Hay ride or Screen. Town this one was a little bit down on the list and it exceeded my. Expectations they have a haunted house and a hay. Ride, okay very cool on our radar basically things that we've. Discovered mine is Called Macros. First it's a free app that will let you count not just, calories but your, macros your, fat your, protein and your carbs so you're getting a good, balance and it'll tell you how much of each one you need to lose weight or to stay healthy or whatever it.
Speaker 5: Is and mine is a candy shop up in The North shore. Area it's Called Great Lakes Candy.
Speaker 4: Kitchen mine is The instagram Page Dad advice from bo A dad given you a help throughout your.
Speaker 3: Live and all my radar Is Haunting.
Speaker 13: Experience it's a dual haunted house slash Hay ride In Cottage.
Speaker 1: Groove, okay if you miss any of, these we'll put those up On Dave ryan's show On. Instagram you're never more than five minutes. Away, no you're never more than thirty minutes. Away but right now you're five minutes away from another keyword For Sabrina. Carpenter but we're gonna do this.
Speaker 2: First tell you the Daily.
Speaker 4: BAILEY i want to tell you about something INNOVATIVE i decided to do last night and maybe inspire you as.
Speaker 3: Well SO i started watching the ninth season Of Love Is. Blind AND i Know dave that you don't watch, it BUT i Know jenny. DOES i.
Speaker 5: Do i'm pretty far, along and so many PEOPLE i know that listen do Watch love Is.
Speaker 4: Blind and YESTERDAY i started season nine AND i decided to watch it. Blind SO i put a couple of pillowcases over MY. Tv, okay BECAUSE i posted.
Speaker 3: About it On.
Speaker 4: Instagram and the only REASON i want to talk about it now is BECAUSE i got so many responses to it saying it was genius or hilarious or. Whatever so you can follow me On instagram At bailey On air BECAUSE i kind of do like a play by play AS i Watch Love Is blind in a regular. Season but NOW i give you my opinions with pillowcases covering MY tv Scream AND i.
Speaker 3: Only watched one episode and like the little.
Speaker 4: Beginning of the next one BECAUSE i watch so funny and so honestly it's really. Fun so, far it is a little difficult to differentiate people by their voice AND i wish there was like something LIKE i could peek at on the bottom of the screen SO i could see their.
Speaker 3: Names but it's super fun so.
Speaker 4: Far i've only gagged a couple of times by what people are, saying and a lot of the voices seem like they're put on in a. Way but it's fun Because i've already done one, reveal AND i just wait UNTIL i can kind of, sense you, know the music, Changes it swells in a way where it seems, like, oh they're going to reveal themselves, here, like, Oh.
Speaker 3: I'm really excited to see. HIM i can't wait to see my, fiance blah blah.
Speaker 4: Blah and THEN i just hold the sheet up until their doors, open and THEN i dropped the sheet SO i can react the same.
Speaker 2: Way it's kind of like meeting A dj for the first.
Speaker 1: Time it's, like, okay DJ's we all sound adorable and handsome and beautiful on the, radio and then you meet us and most of us look like the bottom side of your shoe exactly, so but it's where you disappointed or.
Speaker 4: Surprised it's funny because so the first, COUPLE i won't say their names in case you haven't seen, it yet but the woman.
Speaker 3: Stunning absolutely reaction was. Gorgeous she was. Beautiful and Then i'm just, like show the, Guy show the. Guy let me see this. Guy, oh he looks kind of like a. Muppet he's, like he could be. Cute he's got kind of a schnaz on, him WHICH i don't.
Speaker 8: Mind.
Speaker 3: Big she's got a big which is. FINE i don't mind like a big.
Speaker 4: Nose but he also has these really hideous glasses that he put on top of his head for this meat with this, woman AND i was, like what are You why did you you didn't think to take those?
Speaker 3: Off like you look LIKE i thought. GLASSES i was, like, WHAT i thought they were. Stunglasses it was just.
Speaker 4: Dork behavior from that. Guy and also he at one point he said he was, like, Wow i'm so happy what you look.
Speaker 3: Like i'm so. HAPPY i, mean you could be twice the size AND i would still be. Happy AND i was, like, girl that's the worst thing to, say what are you? Doing but it's so.
Speaker 4: Far it's really fun BECAUSE i get to have the same exact reaction from just hearing their voices.
Speaker 12: ON i like.
Speaker 1: THAT i always thought the flaw with THE tv show the, voices we get to see what they look. At AND i, thought, oh this is a clever idea for a show when it was, new because you watch like a show like An american idol when it was, new you'd see what they look, like, Right and a lot of the time it was, like, oh well that. Fits she's very pretty and she can sing. Well and this guy looks, like you, know he just got done for you, know getting beat. Up, yeah and he can't. Sing SO i thought the flaw with the voice was the same. THING i to judge them on their, voice not the way they. Look and so it would be because.
Speaker 3: You could watch the voice too with a pillowcase over.
Speaker 4: Top so if you ever have a blind way to watch, something try it out because it does make it just adds a little something to.
Speaker 3: It and that's my advice to you on The Daily.
Speaker 4: Bailey if you want to follow me and see HOW i watch the rest of this, season follow me On.
Speaker 2: Instagram this woud be kind of a funny.
Speaker 1: Thing we should have people who have never seen what we look, like never Seen instagram or, whatever call in maybe this time tomorrow and tell us what they think we look.
Speaker 2: Like, YEAH i guess that'd be kind of.
Speaker 4: Funny it looked like my grandpa WHEN i listened to you growing, up not my but was, like you, know still.
Speaker 3: Younger yeh, yeah, yea yeah yeah, yeah because.
Speaker 4: He did real estate and he had a picture of his face on his real estate. Card AND i imagined you to look like the picture of my grandpa and his real estate.
Speaker 2: Card i'll take that as a. Complement.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well WHEN i saw, YOU i THOUGHT.
Speaker 1: I remember A dj WHEN i grew, up and he is one of my closest radio. Friends he WAS i thought he was twenty. Six he had like surfer, blonde kind of shoulder lenked, hair just kind of really cool looking tan, whatever and he wasn't. UNATTRACTIVE i just met him AND i saw him ON. Tv look like an. Accountant they're, like, oh nerd glasses and like a nerd. Haircut, yeah not a bad looking, guy just definitely not a, surfer not at.
Speaker 3: All so follow me On instagram At bailey On air to hear all of my love is blind hot. Takes thank, You thank, You.
Speaker 1: Bailey you are never more than thirty minutes away from your next. KEYWORD i know this gets, old but this is a really cool. PRIZE i just want to have you enter as many times as you, can so when you WHEN i you know they come up at five and thirty. Five so if you're close to five and thirty, five list for another few minutes so you can get that. Keyword the keyword right now is, please as in her song Please please Called, Please, please correct pase please please. Please okay the end of that keyword by opening up The iHeartRadio app and then just say the keyword is, please and you've got a chance to go To Sabrina carpenter In Los angeles from KD wb