Speaker 1: Hey, Justin Guard will be at Maynard's tonight in Excelsior. Drop by for games, drink specials, and of course great prizes. The party starts at six o'clock. All the details of campaign dot com keyword calendar and Herzi's also going to Cancun.
Speaker 2: Good for him?
Speaker 3: Man, Oh geez, how come on these other shows travel all the time? Yeah, what's up with that? Doesn't seem quite fair? But whatever is he doing that November twenty six?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 2: Good for him?
Speaker 3: Man? Thanksgiving weekend?
Speaker 2: We don't want to go to Mexico City that we are?
Speaker 3: What time all that year?
Speaker 4: Are?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 2: I can't wait. I don't know what it is, but lots of good things happening anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's what what the third weekend of November? It's the week before he was Yeah right, sweet? They sounds beautiful.
Speaker 5: College football still looking for some answers regarding its postseason. Leaders of the College Football Playoffs talked about a twenty fourteen field during a meeting in Dinner on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Rich Clark.
Speaker 5: Said there are still more questions than answers about the logistics of what the field would look like.
Speaker 2: Beginning in twenty twenty seven, one of.
Speaker 5: The biggest questions included a if revenue generated from a twenty fourteen payoff playoff could compensate for the loss of revenue from their conference championship games, which would likely be eliminated to make room for more playoff games.
Speaker 3: Hmm, was that talking about the seeding or something like that.
Speaker 6: Pretty much they've just said if if they don't like the deal, they would just rather go out on their own.
Speaker 3: And there that's give or take.
Speaker 7: I mean, that's the luck's in their blood, very unlike the South to want to succeed.
Speaker 3: Well played.
Speaker 2: So yeah, there you go.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so they want to do the field of how many for twenty four? Twenty four? Yeah, I'm out, I hate, I hate.
Speaker 3: That's too many. It's too many.
Speaker 8: I think we all know that there's there's parody in college football, but not that much parody.
Speaker 3: It's not like college basketball.
Speaker 6: No, the right answer, the perfect answer, is sixteen because there's no buys, right, I don't like.
Speaker 3: I don't like to be twelve because he's going to be sixteen.
Speaker 6: Sixteen is the perfect number because once you get to the those like last six teams, they have almost no chance. But I think once in a while we're going to see a stunning upset. We haven't really seen that.
Speaker 8: I still think I still think six not much too many, Like, shouldn't it just be twelve?
Speaker 6: But then there's buys and again not this month. I just don't like the buys. Everybody should have to play.
Speaker 3: Everybody should have to play it.
Speaker 2: I think they should have to play in the snow outside.
Speaker 7: Sure, yeah, whatever, Well go slutting they need they're like slutting our.
Speaker 3: Skiing, yeah, or snowshoeing, sure, slutting or other outdoor I take. Okay, so let me let me let me just time out, time out.
Speaker 8: If if we go off the ap top twenty five from last year, I'm gonna tell you right now there's a bunch of teams in here that aren't gonna win a championship. B YU at eleven they win a championship. No, I mean Texas probably could have. They finished twelveth Oklahoma, No, you know, Utah fourteen, Vanderbilt fifteenth, Virginia sixteen. No, I mean, just eliminate that whole thirteen fourteen, fifteen, sixteen. They don't, They're not They're not ever going to win a championship.
Speaker 6: No, But then we got to go back to eight to have the buys eliminated.
Speaker 3: This month. You where do you Scott back Quantum League? Oh boy, oh boy?
Speaker 2: Oh boys or boys?
Speaker 3: Multiples of four brilliant, there's actually multiples of eight.
Speaker 6: No, not even that's not even true because twenty four doesn't work either.
Speaker 3: We we just need non buys.
Speaker 6: I'm just gonna keep saying it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyway, all right, best of luck. They're gonna keeping more money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean all the way through Grampa sites maybe, I mean in the playoffs like charm How what you say?
Speaker 3: Do you think he said Crampus sites or Grandpa's sites.
Speaker 2: To do.
Speaker 3: Trying to help sauces dad out? Yeah, thanks exactly.
Speaker 6: I thought you just referenced Crampish Hawk loved that movie.
Speaker 3: Sure he did it.
Speaker 2: He's got our guy from h Wizards or.
Speaker 3: Whatever wizards from Wizards from Harry Potter's show.
Speaker 2: You guys like about being upside down?
Speaker 3: Oh stranger things, Dy have a duke? Say that?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 3: Oh Crampus has uh.
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Does he really? Isn't it?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 6: You're thinking of you're thinking of the Santa movie where.
Speaker 3: He played like a Santa killer Sanna. Yeah, wow, Yeah, you're thinking of Violent Night exactly. That movie's terrible.
Speaker 2: You you didn't see it, it's gotta be.
Speaker 3: I didn't see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you got to be.
Speaker 3: It's not bad on Rotten Tomatoes.
Speaker 7: See seventis has sixty seven eat them both.
Speaker 3: Crampis has Adam Scott.
Speaker 6: I didn't know that from a Severance and Parks and rec Yeah, yeah, Crampis.
Speaker 3: Yeah. We're learning nothing today. Should we do sports? We're learning a lot. Man, What have you learned? I've learned, uh man, that somebody named Rachel calls you to be on SNL. I've learned. I think it was Rebecca. That was a test. You didn't even no, but you were listening.
Speaker 2: That was to make sure you were the process of learning.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I learned that Tommy Brennan knows this show. I agree. His cousin Joe was telling him a lot about it. It's about it.
Speaker 7: I have on the power Trip brought to you by this Saint False Saints.
Speaker 2: Let's go to save Paul Saints Father's Day Sunday.
Speaker 5: Get your uh have a catch package at Saint Space for dot com.
Speaker 2: Gone down back to you all right.
Speaker 3: We have a whole bunch of guys at even but we had a what hour.
Speaker 6: Plus delay sauce, give or take a little long Yeah, maybe even more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean they suspended it for a while. Yep. They're back up and running. They're on the course again. So most the tea times are basically the guys that didn't start were pushed back two hours. So you probably won't get it all in today, and that's a disadvantage because then the guys are going to have to play that didn't get much golf and today are going to have to play almost thirty six holes tomorrow. So no, maybe into Saturday as well.
Speaker 2: Sweetpee, where's this golf course again.
Speaker 3: In West Hampton, New York.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm looking at a thing from the Weather Channel right now. Since the whole weekend is going to be a disaster.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna but that adds to the uh lore of the US Open. The winner last year what was one under? I think jj spawn I think was one over, maybe even one over. So it's always tough and the weather doesn't help. The wind is picking up. The wind is going to be really bad. Like Gorg said yesterday, it's an advantage to have a guy go out at six thirty. Like I thought, my guy was, but now he's going out at eight thirty and the wind is.
Speaker 8: Hideous and this is, to be honest, this is more compelling, right, I agree?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Maybe.
Speaker 8: I mean from a golf bet standpoint, I mean, rather, you guys would rather have a competition like this where the wind and all the other extra factors are huge because it could be anybody's game.
Speaker 3: I mean the Sony Open in Hawaii, which is one of the first tournaments that all the big names play in. Guys win at like thirty five under because it's perfect conditions, it's seventy yeah, and.
Speaker 8: It's like, okay, well the top talents is gonna pull away because ideal conditions.
Speaker 3: In this situation, you have no idea.
Speaker 8: I mean, you could have the you could Rory could go out there and ask the bed because the wind just like takes a drive and throws it three fair ways over correct.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be fun. Can I tell you, guys something you'll care about? Nope, that's debatable. Well you won't care about it, but Coreyo'll care about it as a golfer later about it? No?
Speaker 6: Oh, do you have another chip count for the ten thousand dollars mystery bounty?
Speaker 3: The wsop No Hawk Win.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna care doesn't involve length.
Speaker 3: According to our guy, North Faced Dave, Grand Theft Auto six pre orders start June twenty fifth. That's twenty five, so when we from today, Yes, sir, I care about that. I care about that. I will definitely be re ordering it. It seems real this time. It does seem real. Yeah, it's happening. No, I'm not.
Speaker 8: No, I'm not gonna play because I'm I have young I have a teenage.
Speaker 3: Boy, and he'll love it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I can't. Well, no, it's not necessarily him. It's my twelve year old. I can't have wells play that. He already wears me out about other other games that he wants to get. There's, dude, there's no way that he needs to playing Grand Theft Auto. I mean because come on now, like we all know what's going on in that game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, you're right, Louis gonna play it. Oh yeah, Louis is going to watch a lot of it.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, yeah, he'll learn like you always go in that car, why is that car always shaking?
Speaker 3: That car rocking?
Speaker 6: Louis is going to be almost two by the time you finish that game, and it'll be like, h, Louis, who's your favorite Sesame Street character? And it'll be like Trevor Phillips. Yeah, but Trevor back. I hope put Trevor and GTA six.
Speaker 3: He's the best. He is the best.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so that that'll be great. Here we go ahead, zechon. They just revealed the cover art.
Speaker 2: Who made the cover Louis.
Speaker 3: Two main characters and Louis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well he's playing the child of.
Speaker 3: The two characters. Wow, he's playing the drug kingpin. Good for him, proud of him? Looks pretty sweet. Do we know how much it'll be? Yeah, a billion dollars and again put me down for two. But again.
Speaker 6: The CEO of Take two Interactive recently said confirmed that November nineteenth, twenty twenty six is still today.
Speaker 3: They are on track for November nineteenth, digital storefronts and other select retailers June twenty fifth, So we'll, I guess soon find out next week how much it actually thought.
Speaker 7: There's virtually like no other games releasing in the month of November either, just because everybody knows that Grand Theft Auto.
Speaker 3: You know, you gotta get out of the way.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's going to take over the world for months. Yeah, and habit is gone, hate it, hate it.
Speaker 3: Hopefully Hawk can get off his horse.
Speaker 8: Hopefully there are certain quarterbacks around the league that don't download that game and pre order that game.
Speaker 6: Again, good news for Kyler Murray or what is your name, Kyle Murphy?
Speaker 3: Murphy? Oh, I wasn't good news for Kyle Murphy.
Speaker 6: The game is November nineteenth, so the Vikings, let's say the season goes south.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we're going to Mexico that same week. He might miss the flight. What if he brings his Xbox with him bringing on the plane. It keeps him out of trouble and somebody will do that. That would be funny for sure.
Speaker 1: If he's doing like super well all the way through and then it goes to Mexico City and just at all falls.
Speaker 8: Yeah, let's let's just mark that date on the calendar right now for all for all quarterbacks in the league, there's like a pre GTA six release stats, and then there's posts.
Speaker 3: You can do the same with our ratings.
Speaker 6: When people get tired of us talking about the missions we accomplished the previous day, it'll just be a prostitutes that we killed with screwdrivers.
Speaker 5: Wow, I can't imagine why you don't want your son to play it.
Speaker 6: But see, that's the beauty is, it's the freedom of the sandbox style game is you don't have to stab any prostitutes with screwdrivers.
Speaker 3: You just can. You can.
Speaker 2: Yes, they must have had weird sandboxes and shiusaga.
Speaker 3: Man's a good way to put it. I never heard thought of it. Thought of it.
Speaker 7: Like there are some people that play, like I used to have a friend that legit would stop at the stop lights and like wouldn't hurt people and just basically live a second life on Grand theftoughto.
Speaker 10: That's insane that in real life the GTA role playing community like they have not they mod it and they've got like entire communities of thousands of people that go on a modified server of GTA and just pretend and role play.
Speaker 7: And you have to like apply to be a part of these community. It's been going on. Yeah, literally, it's still going to this day. I mean when did GT five come on twenty twelve? Yeah, still people are still logging onto these communities every single day. And it's not about like robbing the banks and stuff. It's literally like hey, I'm the postman or whatever in this community.
Speaker 8: Hey y'all meet you at the coffee shop and let's hang out. Is it like sims like in a way.
Speaker 7: Like yeah yeah, functionally yeah better.
Speaker 1: And they've got cops in these you know, you can apply to be a cop and like they have training to be a police officer. And the cop cars, like we'll have radars to measure speed, so you can pull people over and have an actual speed. They've got sirens. I mean, it's look it up on YouTube. Sometimes it's crazy, man.
Speaker 3: And people make bank off the start in these communities.
Speaker 8: How do you how do you make money just charging an entry fee or something? I think so membership fees?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I literally think so.
Speaker 7: There was a guy that was a rapper and he kind of had one or two big hits and then he started one of these GTA communities. Then he says he makes more off of that than wrapping. He doesn't even wrap anymore.
Speaker 3: See, now here's my heist.
Speaker 6: I need to apply be a model citizen for a year or two and then just rob the Yes, just fun.
Speaker 3: It's a good it's a good trial run.
Speaker 6: I will work in the community to see if I can meet five or six people that I think.
Speaker 3: I can flip.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but if we just robbed this bank, I'm going to a massive stab meing spree.
Speaker 3: That'd be cool. Yeah, big balls. You bring the screw and the cocktails, screwdriver cocktail. My jokes aren't funny today. Sorry, Yeah, act like that. We could have just moved on. It's okay to just listen. You don't have to add anything. I can't. You don't have to be funny. Man, What else do I do? The sticky icky I got places. You don't do that anymore. I don't. But if move on, welcome, If you got the Pat came in here with just a sticky blunt and it was still like you could smell it in the hallway.
Speaker 6: Because it's pad or because it's a nice blunt. I mean, give me the list of people on the fan that if they walk in right now to.
Speaker 3: Sauce hit this, you would say on Max, hell, yeah, I appreciate her brother, Pat Kessler smoking good Lebanese hacks. There's no way that he said that's AI. That's why would say that.
Speaker 7: I just love not knowing the context for anything, and the fact that he's tossing good to Dan Barrero saying these things, and everyone's.
Speaker 3: In a good Lebanese hash guards you'll go, are you trying to get on the power trip? Yesterday they were asking him why he brought in a Lulu Lemon bag, and he just goes, fundies are in there. He just says things. He's funny, He's really, he's really. But every time asking to play the initials game because he's only available on Fridays, he says, no, what are you nuts? Maybe one of these days you never know who else you can smoke with. Probably Nord p A for sure, Paul Man.
Speaker 7: I mean, you know, Pa is the guy that holds the blunt and talks too long and it keeps going out, and all.
Speaker 3: You're waiting for is the rotation to come back. I heard come on time, you get it. It's just so you know, you got.
Speaker 2: To wait for him to get back from walking the cat.
Speaker 3: Probably, it's probably so essentially everybody been me and Hawk and Zach everybody else though, yeah, probably ten of easy probably everybody. But you why because you'd be mean? Why would I be mean? Because you're a happy drunk? Yeah? But are you a happy stoner? Sure you've been high? Sure I hit a deer. We gotta get high on Saturday. Why this center?
Speaker 11: Thank god?
Speaker 3: You guys a couple a little high. There's only one answer to this. It's tackle Terry Tooma. Dude, Now that would be he's got just the Yeah, just a tackle box. That's why he's out on the lake at five in the morning. Tackle box is what he calls his women. Yeah.
Speaker 2: What he does aggressive.
Speaker 3: Tackle Terry.
Speaker 2: If we have to tell you one more time, quick tackling box.
Speaker 3: Leave it alone, Terry.
Speaker 7: He used to call him tackle dummies, so he's progressive.
Speaker 3: He crushed her. We know worth it?
Speaker 1: Yes, you got morning show on the vand I have Father's Day at Canterbury Park. Enjoy mouth watering eats from local food trucks, exciting racing action and enter for a chance to win. Women brand new Lazy Boy recliner courtesy of the Furniture Mark. Full details available at KFE and dot com. Keyword calendar, The Power of the Purse.
Speaker 2: You got that right, women? Wow?
Speaker 3: What was it? Where do we entered? Right?
Speaker 2: I'm very curious about something.
Speaker 3: Go on, Tommy, just yep.
Speaker 2: I had to put his leg back down on the floorboard.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, park take it off. The desk. Corey, Yes, sir, I'm curious about this.
Speaker 5: This coming week June twenty second, this weekend, said June for a second.
Speaker 3: This weekend Thursday, though, it's gotta be monthdayday doing the math right, must be like a Netflix.
Speaker 5: But maybe the movie is called Hungry. It's about hippos. Oh, I'm gonna play a couple of things.
Speaker 3: They can look at this.
Speaker 11: What is It's the most dangerous and responsible for over five under human deaths a year. It's so cutely cute hippoo?
Speaker 3: Is it dead hippo? Mm hmm, that sounds great.
Speaker 5: Hot, it's Jaws with a hippo.
Speaker 2: Listen to this. Hippos are vegetarian or what.
Speaker 5: I be cut for the last time, John, it's vegetarian, brilliant, don't tell me how to act rolling.
Speaker 3: Hippos are vegetarian.
Speaker 12: You know it's screw it.
Speaker 2: He won't stop saying vegetarian. Just save it, moving.
Speaker 3: On, you know what, give it a chance.
Speaker 8: I thought I thought the Anaconda movies were gonna be just terrible, and they're kind of a fun walk.
Speaker 2: Well, that's why I'm curious. I wonder if people.
Speaker 12: Like this.
Speaker 3: So far as sixty percent on runs.
Speaker 2: That's better than I would think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, way better only kens. We'll go see you though. So it's six out of ten.
Speaker 5: And it must be it says in theaters on a mind. Yeah, I thought it said at the end here the twenty savent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or is it a is it a prime thing.
Speaker 5: Coming for you June twenty third? So yeah, right, yeah, I wonder if the kids will go see it Tuesday. I don't know you'll go see it?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm a vegetarian.
Speaker 5: The wholearian eels are vegetarian, for God's sake, Sean.
Speaker 3: This looks terrified. He's curious too.
Speaker 2: Hippos hungry, hungry hippo.
Speaker 3: So that's what animals. Are you afraid of? Hippo? I'm afraid of sharks. I'm afraid of I don't know, cats. I'm afraid of Madonna. I don't know what. I don't know. Yeah, she looks kind.
Speaker 13: Of scary being you would would for Surebby, is he still here?
Speaker 8: It's the guy's name in the Saw films, Jigs. She sort of looks like Jigsaw without the makeup.
Speaker 3: Well, put your hand down, Paul, Oh for sure we will. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what I saw the show yesterday, he said, absolutely would Charmed And.
Speaker 3: Now it's time for headlines presented Vine. They do it right, all right.
Speaker 6: So the Duffer Brothers came up with Stranger Things, right, giant hit for Netflix, right, generational, everybody's loving it. Yeah, the run just ended, right eleven versus Vecna is no more. Oh so they launched another show called The Burrows, which some people said was the geriatric version of Stranger Things.
Speaker 3: It was a bunch of old.
Speaker 6: People, you know, like a old folks community, and weird things start happening. I believe it debuted something like two to three weeks ago. It has been canceled after one season.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: And people are going, all right, the show was maybe good, not great, but didn't attract the audience that they wanted. But there's a lot of people online going, what a weird thing to do to spend a bunch of money and not just let the show live for six months but.
Speaker 3: Almost immediately go no, we're done. That isn't that strange?
Speaker 6: Like doesn't that feel like a shot at the Duffer Brothers to say, ye, can't.
Speaker 3: You let people at least even if you're not bringing it back, there's got to be more of the story.
Speaker 5: I saw the same as well, and I've been flirting with watching that show, but I figured I just wait and some.
Speaker 3: But now, why would you.
Speaker 6: Think if the money invested and you're not even giving people a chance to say, should I invest my time?
Speaker 3: It's just over. So now no one's going to watch it? Yeah, no one.
Speaker 7: Kind of how Netflix operates with most of their shows, that's it, really, Yeah, they have a very short at least for a lot of those Netflix series, even shows that do have an audience, to find themselves getting canceled. It's like it's it's become almost like an ongoing joke.
Speaker 6: At this point, you would think they would give somebody like the Duffer Brothers a longer leash because of how much money they've made them in the last ten years. And that doesn't mean you have to give them a second season, But how about you give them at least a runway, give them a ramp, give them a shot.
Speaker 3: Give a piece of chance, Give piece of chance.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, I thought it looked pretty bad, but I guess the reviews are solid.
Speaker 3: Do you think it's better than Hungry? Probably?
Speaker 5: Now I'm watching a trailer for Killer Whale which.
Speaker 2: Is exactly what you expect.
Speaker 5: But you know the Jaws and Jaws, they had the dorsal fin above the water. The dorsal fin of the whale is crooked like the top of a dairy Queen ice cream cone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the curves.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and they're using it in the same way they use the Jaws thing.
Speaker 2: And it looks well, less than intimidating, looks like it needs bluetooth tool.
Speaker 3: In distress. Didn't we learn that from No?
Speaker 8: I thought that was Wasn't that a like something that happens in captivity?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That looked like, Hordon, here's a who Yeah, it's really weird, man.
Speaker 3: You got a flaccid fin there?
Speaker 5: Maybe right, maybe there's something about captivity.
Speaker 3: H What else? Did that fin look exactly like? Sometimes? And it looks like a flag with no win?
Speaker 2: Whoa dude?
Speaker 3: What else?
Speaker 2: Are just saying that?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 9: Wow?
Speaker 3: It looks like a hot dog that's been cut in half but not all the way, So it kind of just goes what what else will look exactly like? I don't know, thanks, what else?
Speaker 1: Is it exactly lot?
Speaker 6: There's an animated survivor movie in the works with animal contestants.
Speaker 3: Funny that'll probably work. I mean, if it's a studio that knows what they're doing, right, the kids might like that. Even if they don't know what survivors. That might work. Who knows.
Speaker 6: All right, you guys are younger and I'm talking to Maxim. Have you guys heard of goblin to Missy? Goblin to Missy the word goblin somehow combined goblin?
Speaker 3: I have not.
Speaker 6: No, it's not what you think. You don't dress up as goblins and then bang regular then according to this article, maybe you guys can talk about this on twin Cday's Live pitch. This so, according to this article, one of the worst parts about dating to spending hours to get ready and preparing and you're basically showing the best of the best. This is the best I have to offer. This is the best outfit. I have, the best makeup, this is the best cologne, whatever, This is the best. People are calling this version goblin timacy, and the idea is you don't represent the best version of yourself.
Speaker 3: This is I show up as is. So it's essentially this this is.
Speaker 6: The normal version of you, not the best and definitely not the Oh.
Speaker 3: My god, you're a disaster. This is just this is your Saturday morning.
Speaker 6: This is I'm going to I'm going to target mode. This is what I got, take it or leave it. So the idea is it's not just laziness. It's like you get to the point faster do you care for the normal me or not. Let's not put on a you know, big spectacle. It's not I like this put on an act.
Speaker 8: If you like, if you like me the way I am right now, then you're gonna like me when I Then you're gonna you're gonna love me when I can get like balled up right.
Speaker 6: So it's hiding no flaws, getting rid of the baggage right from the beginning, just basically being real and then take it or leave it.
Speaker 3: Thoughts, I like that hard to like somebody for their personality.
Speaker 8: God, it's like love is blind, that's the whole and there that the whole premise behind love is blind in a way. I mean, that's kind of the extreme version. It's like, hey, you're getting to know me just for who I am, regardless of what.
Speaker 12: I look like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, you might look good and sweatpants too, you never know. Calm down, Like.
Speaker 5: That show where they they put the young folks with the old folks with it's like old balls or whatever's.
Speaker 3: Going I think that's one of your search No, they like and.
Speaker 2: Then they were aging the problem and then the young'ins are with the old ones.
Speaker 3: And there's that mill file one but something like that. What are you talking about? That one? Is thatoon to catch a Predator? But what that's a show? I didn't say that saying that now, No, stop saying that. I'm saying things. I'm trying my best.
Speaker 2: I saw this trailer.
Speaker 5: I think it's on Netflix where the dude is sitting with the lady across the room and she's like.
Speaker 3: Milf manor that's a thing shocking you stumbled, Yeah, you were going somewhere about that. Must have stub your toe or something.
Speaker 11: Where where did I see milf manner?
Speaker 6: Let me think it couldn't have been on Netflix, right, it wouldn't have been on Prime.
Speaker 3: Where did I see that? I'm not paying? Do you still have a browser's account?
Speaker 2: Do you still have a bra on right now? Because you're huge shooters?
Speaker 3: Oh so yes, we mentioned But what do you guys think of this? Ben? I think this was before you got here.
Speaker 6: But Mike Meer says, there is going to be an some powers for He just offered no details, but he was asked if there's going to be and he said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's go. I'm down. I like it. Everybody in.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's the one they've been reviving all this old stuff, and that's like the one I've been waiting for, because all three of those movies are absolute gold.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Love, most of Love, all of the first two chunks of the third one.
Speaker 6: The third one missed points too, got a little repetitive. But yeah, it wasn't Beyonce's fault. BuzzFeed says Disneyland's prices have shot up four hundred and seventy percent since two thousand and three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not worth it. Yeah, No, four hundred and seventy percent in twenty three years. I've never been Yeah, we know you'll go. No, you won't. Don't do it. He's gone, Nope, don't do it. Lu dog has to go, No, he doesn't.
Speaker 6: Right, you have to right the wrongs of you what your parents did not do for you, because you've clearly held a grudge against your parents for not taking you to Disney World.
Speaker 3: Or what did you say earlier?
Speaker 8: Real you were talking about earlier like, just don't be a cheap Yeah, because everybody else is doing it doesn't mean you have to do it.
Speaker 3: But that car was earlier. Now I've changed my mind here, you're falling into the marketing trap. Yeah, cor just the G six Yeah, yeah, he'll love that. I actually love the Diz. It's just ridiculous, the the Diz. We're just saying that almost almost gosh me too, Core Diz Not well, I like that too.
Speaker 2: Speak like what's that on?
Speaker 3: Oh oh uh yeah speaking of that, Ben, Yes, sir con Cities Live yesterday? Yeah, huh when you where's this going?
Speaker 6: When you when you h the camera zoomed in on you, when you had a piece of the hot dog hanging from your like lip or your nose, and I'm like, this is going to be on the internet.
Speaker 3: For the rest of it. Yeah, yeah, I gotta be careful.
Speaker 12: I was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was really careful about what I was going to say. Yeah, because I thought again, that was another example.
Speaker 6: I'm like, this is the power Trip camera where Ben wants to say some kind of something about Mary reference, but it was just like.
Speaker 3: You said, that's not supposed to be there. Yeah, And I'm like, Zach Skinna screenshot this for sure. Yeah, sure, yeah, it was definitely.
Speaker 8: Uh there was like a was like a Mayo sauce hanging literally, I mean, you.
Speaker 3: Can't make it up. It was during Wiener Wars.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 6: I mean, come on, man, today's National Fishing Day, so shout out to tackle Terry Tuma.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you're old man. He likes fishing, that loves fishing, loves it. Yeah that did that did not.
Speaker 6: Go generation of generation definitely skipped it for me. My brother kind of likes it. I don't care for fishing, which is weird because I don't have the patience for fishing.
Speaker 3: But I can sit and play cards for twelve hours and not get board for one second.
Speaker 2: You know what does my crusty old heart good?
Speaker 12: Though?
Speaker 5: What want to see a bunch of kids out at the at the lake fishing by themselves. It just makes us like, good man, cool kids are again?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they get outside and fish.
Speaker 5: And they love stuff and they're doing it and it's not like they're being forced to do by their parents.
Speaker 2: They're out there. But I like it just doesn't heart good. I don't know why I like that.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. I have a crusty old heart. Yeah, I love.
Speaker 8: I'd like Fishing's great, man, It's it's a good time to get out in nature, and I don't like to touch the fish necessarily.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm getting better at it.
Speaker 6: What's the longest consecutive window of fishing you've ever done in your life?
Speaker 8: I mean I've gone like a ten to twelve hour day.
Speaker 3: Oh man, Yeah, on the boat, on the lock of the whole, you come back for lunch and go back out. No anybody else, probably two hours. Yeah, I'm in there hours. I'm somewhere in that ranges. I think you can get the license off and app Now do you know who loves fishing? Well, I mean tackle thery tumor for sure. But hang on, let me you don't have his name. Oh I'm gonna try anyway because that's the bed. Hang on a second.
Speaker 6: Ear So hang on you you say somebody really likes fishing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Scene Beer, Uh not not really? Luke, Yeah he does. Yeah, Ski Club Pat.
Speaker 9: No, No, my grandpa, No, Well I think he did, guardless, it wasn't Kurt Bill's No, Zach, I think he does.
Speaker 3: Think he does too. Zach No Hawk, no, Dove No.
Speaker 4: A guy who used to come into the cigar shop. I worked at the best one.
Speaker 3: No, it's a Dusty Man.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, Dusty Mon's a real person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Dusty Man. I went to elementary school with last name m a h n. First thought he was made up. No, he's a real person. I went to elementary That's my favorite part about fish.
Speaker 6: Almost everybody that works down the hall thought Steve Lombardosi was a made up.
Speaker 3: Yeah I did to. So now you guys thought Dusty mont was fake too. Yes, No, Dusty Mont as somebody went to high school? Is it Monde? M a h n. Why do you him Dusty Mon? Oh, it's Jamaican.
Speaker 2: Is what's his last name?
Speaker 3: Is it Mon? Yeah? M a h Why do you call him Dusty? His first name is Dusty His real name is Dusty Mon.
Speaker 2: That's not a nickname, Dusty Mon.
Speaker 3: His birthname Dustin I'm sure, but yeah, we called him Dusty.
Speaker 2: Great, dude, Well you don't have to give a guy named Dusty Man a nickname.
Speaker 3: Yeah he's Dusty Mon. Wow. Yeah, what's he up to now? I literally think he fishes for a living. I think he works at a fishing hunting Could we look him up?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 3: He can actually, Yeah, on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is he cheeked up.
Speaker 3: Cheeks? If he fishes for a living. I really hope he likes fishing. I think he does.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, don't accidentally write in justin mon My god, that's terrible.
Speaker 2: M O h m a h h.
Speaker 3: Yeah I do. I love dust Look at old dust. Oh you've got a private account. He's definitely waterfowl. Oh yeah, foul.
Speaker 2: Look at the bird on Dusty.
Speaker 3: I told you that's a real person. Yes, do you know Kim Bibo? No, I know Dusty. Do you know Rick Wigwand.
Speaker 7: No, it's a requirement to have a ridiculous name to be a part of organize.
Speaker 3: You know duck Bob Miller.
Speaker 14: No.
Speaker 3: Do you think it.
Speaker 8: Permission people's names from your past the way that you use them.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying anything degrading about him, but.
Speaker 6: Like many things, you've said, one of your friends banged a great food.
Speaker 3: It's not Dusty. Well yeah, but you but the person who did do that one time threatened to sue me. Right, you said the Beezers claimed to have sex with a ghost. But that to his real name. Yeah, but you've said his name is John King.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you specifically said it's not the one from CNN.
Speaker 3: But what that's not illegal? It's not. I feel like that is. It's damn close by the way.
Speaker 5: Zach Dusty Man is the head guide at Palisade Flats.
Speaker 3: Really yeah, he's living his best life? Yeah, man, Yeah, how do we know that? I'm sure he is because he loved fishing when we were a kid, and now that he's an adult, he does that for a living. He's gotta love it.
Speaker 2: I need some I need some folks would use some.
Speaker 3: Stone my god. Then well what segment? Oh he's not. Zach's been fishing all right?
Speaker 6: So Zach, was I exaggerating? Is it not a photo that should live in infamy?
Speaker 3: Uh? Yeah, I mean I'm gonna tweet it out. Yeah. And then Tommy Able screenshotted for sure. So what was it? It was Mayo or something?
Speaker 8: Yeah, some sort of Yeah, come on looking good at Oh yeah, somebody else reminded me.
Speaker 3: He also in middle school dated by sister in law. True story. Why would we care at all about she follows him? They might still be dating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Why don't we care about anything?
Speaker 4: I say that Beard man, what's the name of that guy who like did that one movie where like some guy like killed someone like or wait do I say that? Never mind that guy.
Speaker 5: That was actually something you said he was word for Yeah, you guys hear me.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no surprise by you.
Speaker 3: No, it's you're a real treat. Nice solid reminder of where the rest of us are. Yeah, I'm glad.
Speaker 2: I'm here, then, of the possibilities.
Speaker 3: The spectrum of existence as long as I can eventually.
Speaker 5: Speaking of a spectrum man. Since the start of the World Cup, the FBI ces fb's FBI sees twenty eight drones near Sofi Stadium in the Los Angeles Moro Colisseum before games and watch parties started. Last week, the FBI announced there was a zero tolerance policy when it comes to drones. It also says it's drone detection agency and technology is in place. A temporary flight restriction is active over the stadium during the Cup, so you cannot fly your drone and they have a drone detect and tech detection technology they'll take down your drone.
Speaker 3: Hey can I can I spin this for a second.
Speaker 6: So you just said so Fi, right, I understand that the World Cup has that weird power where they they based say you can't use the names of the stadiums during the World Cup because otherwise you have to pay us. So during the broadcast, it won't be like we're at SOFI. It's like we're at California Stadium. They do generic names, right, I understand the broadcasters have to call it some generic name Pennsylvania Stadium or whatever.
Speaker 3: The rest of us can say it. It's weird how people are like Gunshot.
Speaker 6: They're like, oh, it's going to be a Texas Stadium if it's called whatever you can say, with the rest of us can say at and T.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's weird. Like everybody just falls in line, going like I'm just gonna call it with the World Cup's calling it. Say whatever you want. Yeah, you would say that your friend banged a grapefruit. You can say that Dusty Mond dated your sister and that. You can say whatever you want.
Speaker 8: So what do you say all the hockey people when you say I'm watching the Stanley Cup Finals and they're like, yeah, I used to get I.
Speaker 3: Used to say that. I used to get emails all the time because I would add the s sometimes. I like people that much.
Speaker 6: They really hate it. Yeah, it's the final. It's not the NBA Final, it's the NBA Finals.
Speaker 3: It's the World Series, Corey, I mean, why was it?
Speaker 12: Oh boy, nothing, hunk?
Speaker 3: What would it be without the s? The World Series?
Speaker 9: Hmmm yeah, the Uper Bowl.
Speaker 3: Are we gonna make it the twenty five years? We say that like five months.
Speaker 8: I really love how sometimes you just speak without fee.
Speaker 14: Sometimes tournament then while you pull a card up the bottom of the deck and go, I'm not gonna think this time.
Speaker 3: I think he meant some times.
Speaker 11: Yeah, sometimes I do that.
Speaker 14: Hold Louis forty five, baby Jesus.
Speaker 3: I love you, Max. I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: Oh man, all right, oh man, alright.
Speaker 3: Let's try to get Telly Brendan on Monday. Let's do that. Yeah, yeah, Maxwell, you're getting the stuff off tomorrow. Fingers crossed, good good vibes. You'll love y'all.
Speaker 6: Yeah to lucktom back so sauce password today you increase man the American hero himself, Johnny Kay can't wait up?
Speaker 3: And the moving again.
Speaker 6: That's uh this afternoon, yes, sir, Barb and Marny and then we'll be into luth tomorrow five thirty to nine.
Speaker 3: Come see us, love you, Ben, let me baye weep by.
Speaker 9: Do you say, I don't have to ayrdy handle, learn me frelever.
Speaker 2: You don't have to get to everybody for kids, and we'll keep your head up.
Speaker 3: Look me on. You never know from the one eight hundred ask Care