Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: I got a topic that I want to bring up, and I want to ask listeners just to weigh in on this. And if you have a question to add to this. Once you hear me get going, feel free to call in. You have an open airways right now. And Lydia, if a text call me to nine five five zero zero, that means they're on point with what we're talking about here. Here's the topic. Is it cheating? All right, let's weigh in a little bit here on this one. Is it cheating if I let a gay bestie see me naked?
Speaker 1: No, no, she's not even into you. What if he's bye or she's by Mike?
Speaker 3: I actually want to ask Wes that questions as I'm on a group convo right now with my two gay besties and Wes.
Speaker 1: Absolutely if they buy, if they're oh, if.
Speaker 3: They're bye, that's but that's not what to ask said, all right?
Speaker 1: Is it cheating.
Speaker 2: If I have a sex dream about another girl or guy depending on.
Speaker 4: You can't control your dreams unless you pray for the dream, where sometimes I do.
Speaker 1: Before I.
Speaker 4: You have prayed to have a dream, I'd be like, let me have I've you praying for a certain dreams you.
Speaker 1: Want, so you actually will literally say I want to have a dream about blah blah blah. Yep, wow, I.
Speaker 4: Pray for how long I want to sleep, how I want the rest to feel when I wake up. That's where we sturn. These four hours make you feel like forty absolutely?
Speaker 1: What about you, Shannon? What do you think on that one?
Speaker 3: Is it you think a dream wouldever constitute cheating?
Speaker 1: Agreed? So it's so you're subconscious. I just I don't know.
Speaker 3: I dream about stuff that I would never ever want to happen.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been conscious in a dream though?
Speaker 4: Like you you had the ability to make decisions even though you knew you were in a dream.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had that happen? I don't necessarily know what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: So, like, say you're in a dream, but you have consciousness like you're in a dream. You realize you're dreaming that happen. You know that you'll wake up, So everything that's taken place in the dream is in reality. But you're able to make decisions like you're conscious in the dream. You never had that? That's list the matrix.
Speaker 1: Usually it's a bad dream exactly.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm like, this is going to be okay, you're going to you're going to wake up.
Speaker 2: Is it cheating? If I let a guy in front of me in line at Starbucks pay for my drink, You're just a whore?
Speaker 1: That thing is? Our listeners probably agree with you. I mean I don't. I don't think it's right. But is it? Actually? What about drinks at a bar too?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't call that cheating.
Speaker 1: So what's what's cheating?
Speaker 3: Maybe not right?
Speaker 1: It is flirting?
Speaker 4: Cheating flirting, I say absolute. So if you know that he's flirting with you by buying you a drink, how is that not cheating?
Speaker 1: Well, that's what I'm saying. Though maybe would be like, oh, that's so kind of you. I'm in a relationship. But if you really.
Speaker 2: Want to if if the guy then says or the you know, like, if this is happening, say this happens to my wife or whatever, and if the guy says, hey, let's sit down and enjoy it together, absolutely, then then that would scare me. But if somebody buys it is basically the paid forward right.
Speaker 3: When you first asked it, And that's why I was like, no, his intention.
Speaker 1: Is flirting with you and then let me drink.
Speaker 2: How about if it's in your car where it happens in the drive through and then he follows you home. Now I'm just kidding, I'm just having that. Is it cheating? If I follow my ex on Instagram just to see what they're up to, it's not cheating, but it is improper behavior.
Speaker 3: Though, and to stop doing it because you're just making yourself crazy.
Speaker 4: That's cheating and you like them a little bit? Still, Why why is it so definitive for you, Lydia?
Speaker 3: Because I've dated guys who will follow girls on Instagram while we're in a relationship, and I think that boundary and that's cheating.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's interesting though that sometimes you just want to see if they're doing bad like you want to you want that, or you're hoping that they're doing bad, like you know, Kevin praise for good sleep. We pray for our access to have. By the way, when Kevin says it's not cheating, but it reminded me of it's not illegal.
Speaker 4: It's frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane exactly.
Speaker 1: That's what it sounded like. Ok, this is a good one. Is it cheating. Oh, this is bad.
Speaker 2: This is bad, because yes, is it cheating if I talk to a coworker about problems in my relationship?
Speaker 4: No, no, as long as you don't have your your penis out.
Speaker 2: But there's a lot of times where you're giving out too much information.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have to be very careful because that can snowball very quickly.
Speaker 1: My therapist Dennis thinks it's not proper. Agree is not cheating?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's probably not good for your relationship not cheating.
Speaker 1: It can open the door.
Speaker 4: I think that's where it's at because if y'all build an emotional connection chased, y'all, let's go out for drinks and talk about our problems and one thing leads to another.
Speaker 1: This next one.
Speaker 2: And by the way, I want to hear some of yours, and you guys, ask us your questions about is it cheating and whatever? Maybe from your personal experiences eight four to forur Mojo Live. I thought I thought right away would get like calls of people commenting on all these ones, because I know you're in your car or you're sitting there wherever at work, and you got your ear pods and you're like no, yes, no, you know what I mean, you're answering these things. This last one is a big one, and this one is one where I sat there and thought, what will they say to this? Is it cheating if I let a person drive me home from the bar because I can't get an uber? If you have if you're out, if you're in a relationship and you're out and you can't get an UBER and you let somebody drive you home, like somebody that's you know that you would trust to drive you home, stranger, stranger, a stranger or or another or a guy that maybe you come in contact with or grow you come in contact with. Is it cheating just to let them drive you home? I'm say no, I would have would.
Speaker 3: I'm going to agree with you, but I have what go ahead? No, I don't think it's cheating. However, I would never do it, and Wes would be so upset if I did do that.
Speaker 4: That would be my question. Did you try to call me first? Like are you reaching out to your spouse before you just let the stranger?
Speaker 3: And in the same vein, I would be so upset if he got in the car, had some random girls and he's intoxicated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it would be it would be one of those things where if all you pulled into the driveway, got out.
Speaker 1: Of the car, came in, nothing happened, and then you had to say to your.
Speaker 2: Spouse if I'm questioning you, like like nobody's ever going to believe that nothing didn't happen exactly, And it would be weird when you say the next morning, hey, you know, so how'd you get home to say to them, this is how I got home?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Let's see what Stacy has to say. Stacy, you have a question or comment or complaint?
Speaker 1: What do you got? All right?
Speaker 5: Comment?
Speaker 6: Chatting with a coworker about troubles in your marriage that leads to cheating leads.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I said.
Speaker 3: It can snowball no fast.
Speaker 2: It can be bad, especially especially if you're not telling the truth, you know what I mean, or or or over exaggerating stuff, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I can't tell you.
Speaker 2: I cannot tell you how many times I have had stories be told to me of guys going, yeah, they told their they told their spouses that I was like this horrible, horrible person, and then you find out that they're having an affair with that person.
Speaker 1: So that has happened before.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, they com misbrate together and it leads one thing to another. In my case, Yeah, knocked up.
Speaker 1: Stacy.
Speaker 2: All these ones that we asked about, obviously that was the one that came to mind for you. Any of the other ones pinpoint for you, like the you know, letting somebody buy you a drink at Starbucks or following your action on Instagram that got Lydia hot.
Speaker 6: Now following on social media, I think that's cheating that that also can lead to stuff. But buying a drink, buying a simple coffee, that's not a big deal.
Speaker 1: That's a nice gesture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what if you guys drink out of one straw together?
Speaker 7: Absolutely not, that's gross.
Speaker 1: The social media thing is hey, Jennifer, what's up? Hey guys? Good morning, good morning?
Speaker 5: Okay, So is it cheating when you're partner che's the coworker of the opposite sex and the weeks the.
Speaker 2: Messages acause your friend's a little echoy?
Speaker 1: What does say?
Speaker 5: Oh sorry, hold on, So is it cheating when your partner is texting a coworker of the opposite sucks and delete the messages going on?
Speaker 1: That is a little shady. Did that happen in your personal.
Speaker 5: Life a lot shady.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 5: Yeah. It was a reason why we broke up in October because he was hiding text messages, deleting them. We were on vacation and she was deleting. She was texting him, and he was deleting the messages and he was saying he was saying like, oh, it's about work, and I said, well, if it's about work, then keep the message so I can see it. And then he was like, well, it's just because you're crazy, and I know you're gonna start an argument.
Speaker 2: When we start calling you crazy is when you got to realize that there's something going on there. Read the deleted messages then, oh yeah, did you know you could read the leader.
Speaker 5: Well, so this was his second time being caught doing this. He learned how to delete from recently deleted Okay, I found out I found through his phone records.
Speaker 1: Wow we're engaged.
Speaker 5: They were engaged. We've been together five years, so there's still deep Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: You dumped him. I thought you guys broke this is a pattern we did.
Speaker 5: We did break up in our Cobra, but we got back together and then yeah, it's been wrough, like we've been working on it, but it's you.
Speaker 1: Deserve better, man. I don't know for real, believe me. Lso, yeah, it's crazy. You need to hear it. It'll be tough.
Speaker 3: It'll be tough in the short term, but this is the rest of your life.
Speaker 1: Where are you right now? Are you at work? It sounds like it's loud.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm at work.
Speaker 2: Go talk about this to the hottest guy in the office and just have an affair with him.
Speaker 5: I work with all females.
Speaker 4: Okay, send me on Instagram. We'll go out after link after.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Hang on the lawn. Haley, Haley, what's yours?
Speaker 4: The cheating?
Speaker 7: If your spouse hugs a coworker of the opposite sex because they won't see them for a week they're going on vacation.
Speaker 1: That's hugs. The mojo's cheating. Everybody in this room, we hug all of you.
Speaker 7: That what?
Speaker 1: What? What is I I'm kind of wondering what exactly is going on?
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 7: This happened to my friend about a year ago. She was just concerned that she basically just didn't want her man touching another female, just touching, you know, being a co worker, you eight hours with them a day, So she was being a little parentally.
Speaker 1: How long was the hood? Yeah? How long was the hug? Was it more of an embrace? Was the rubbing of the bag? It was an embrace? Then there's something.
Speaker 2: There might be something too, if it's lingering, if it's long, and if she's.
Speaker 1: Not hugging everyone else could exactly, then there's something. Give that little slut hook. Yeah, not good.
Speaker 7: He called him out for it, and there was like a little fight, but they he just communicated like it wasn't like that.
Speaker 1: She's just a coworker.
Speaker 7: But well the situation of like him not going to be there for a week, is this a little weird for her?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just for I'm going to miss you for that's crazy. I like that as an excuse. What do they do for a living? I want to know where where is all this cheating going on?
Speaker 7: They worked at the They worked at a gym, and this worker was.
Speaker 5: A trainer, so she was in.
Speaker 1: Her sport brawl.
Speaker 3: You have missed a lot of details when you first told us this story.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the call, Haley.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no problem.
Speaker 7: Bye.