Speaker 1: You never missed your chance to know what the latest sports news is in town, chances to win tickets, annoying, what is going on with all of your favorite kfan shows. You can follow kfan one zero's three and all of our social channels like instraam, TikTok and x. Also subscribe on the YouTube channel, Stay connected and follow the sports leader k f A N.
Speaker 2: You got that right, Marny. Sorry I was talking to Marny. Hi Mary, Yeah, good to see you, good morning. You're so right, I know, thank you. It's controversial, but you're right. I don't think you should say it on the air.
Speaker 3: Though, and you probably shouldn't use that word.
Speaker 2: I would agree now, I think that's probably not.
Speaker 3: Or off here. I mean, that's that's pretty old fashioned.
Speaker 1: But you're right.
Speaker 2: I mean, when we're talking about sauce, there's only one word you can use.
Speaker 3: Let's do the news.
Speaker 4: Wow Hockey presented by the Saint Paul Saints.
Speaker 2: In all seriousness. I would love to know what word you guys were thinking. Anyway, Thank you, and we love you Saint Paul Saints. Do we love them? Yes we do?
Speaker 3: Sure, how about you?
Speaker 2: The same Paul Saints return home to begin a six game series against the Iowa Cubs at cchs Field this morning. Eleven oh seven, Mody, you're probably going Saints are up to eleven and fifteenth, start John Klein. It takes the mound for Saint Paul today. That's right.
Speaker 3: Where's he from? I don't remember Marks?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just said I was watching.
Speaker 5: I was watching for a second the Flyers Penguins last night. Yes, and they said, uh, heyl Bo Alex Bump and I'm like, how do I know that name?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: And then I googled it and it was the kid that scored like what ninety goals in one high school hockey game here for prior like like five years ago.
Speaker 6: Here is he skated at the sixtieth best I believe it high school arena in Minnesota. I'm sure that Mark knows him very well. Yes, yeah, I'm sure Musty has said hi to one. Yeah, Matt.
Speaker 2: Something last night, by the way, that I'd never seen before, and not just a hockey game. Did you guys see the Philadelphia is the Flyers? Yes, the goalie where he just completely lost the puck. Yes, he'd had no idea and you could see him mostly like where is it? Where is it? And it's between his legs actually going. And it's not just that it's the hardest job of all time. You also can't see anything, you know what I mean, you're covered in just stuff. I don't know how anybody does that job. For me, that's the hardest job in sports anybody else being goalie and hockey. Do you think of a harder job than that?
Speaker 3: Quarterback?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Easy alignment?
Speaker 3: Not for real. I'm not just standing there. That's why I played it like.
Speaker 2: It's not a very big deal. It's coming at you a million miles an hour. I saw it. Man, It's not a very big piece. It's a little puck, you know. And you you have to be covered by all that patting because you don't want your nuts to get exploded.
Speaker 3: Right, and you people standing in front of you.
Speaker 2: The people standing in front of you, they'll beat you up.
Speaker 3: They have knives on their feet.
Speaker 2: And you're standing on skates.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, by the way, didn't somebody get their face cut on a skate the other day too?
Speaker 3: Is that guy okay?
Speaker 1: Nile's Linquist?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is he all right?
Speaker 1: I haven't seen an update on him. He didn't return to the game.
Speaker 2: Was that against us.
Speaker 1: Yes, he is ruled out. That's right. He has been rolled out for Game five.
Speaker 2: I can't believe that didn't happen all the time.
Speaker 3: We'll cut somebody, Yeah, we don't.
Speaker 2: He kind of did it himself, didn't He didn't he think so. It wasn't his own skate, that's know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But like that be wow.
Speaker 7: He tripped a guy and the guy's yeah, the guy felt falling, cut up his face with the skate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, matt Boldie tried to cut a hockey puck open at the bottom of his skate kicked it right.
Speaker 3: Into the goal.
Speaker 7: Fantastic.
Speaker 2: I still think they.
Speaker 5: Just counted allowed that. Matthew McConaughey would be a first round.
Speaker 2: Pick if the referee had turned his mic and went, we know it's against the rules, but it was too cool to take it away to.
Speaker 8: Go Yeah next week, sweetness.
Speaker 5: That's that's honestly the most obvious kick I've ever seen in the history of me watching hockey. Almost always it's like, man, did he kick it or did he just redirect it? And you know that sometimes they have to go to the review, like did he kick it in? That was just pele? Yeah, like you said, bend it like Boldie right Zach on Twitter.
Speaker 3: That was brilliant. It's just that was a soccer kick.
Speaker 1: I've never seen a puck go top shelf off a skate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that incredible.
Speaker 2: It's cool and even though you know it's against the rules, it's an automatic response to your body just to kick it.
Speaker 3: And then luckily what a handful of minutes later he was had the real game winner.
Speaker 8: Which was incredible.
Speaker 6: That was awesome to even get that skinny part of your stick to connect with a puck which is what I don't know, four or five inches wide, and then to direct it into the net when that puck was had to be three feet wide of the net.
Speaker 2: That was an incredible goal.
Speaker 7: I can't believe how common it is to deflect putt puck in the net like the control those guys have on a speeding What is that? What does that Trilley? Is that one hundred miles an hours?
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, probably eighties, nineties and today and to somehow be able to direct it into hockey puck is three inches wide. I mean the way their hand eye coordination at that level is unbelievable. I mean they can just I mean you see there, like during warm ups, they'll just you know, pop it up in the air, just you know, like nothing. And then, as you mentioned, bonus, the way they can track those the way they they can baseball bat those things into the net. It's unbelievable. Just kick it because those shafts are not that wide. I don't know how wid how wide is a hockey shaft?
Speaker 2: Calm down, hawk, Uh, well, what's going on?
Speaker 3: But friends on my dad's over.
Speaker 6: If I'm in a sauna, the hockey stick shaft generally measures zero point eight inches.
Speaker 2: Two zero point at one point two, so right in the middle one inch. It's cool.
Speaker 3: I was in the pool about your shaft talk.
Speaker 2: You ain't the only one, brother.
Speaker 9: All right, Time for the news, Okay, Resources World in the public today.
Speaker 3: Wait what now?
Speaker 2: New York City's first ever casino offering table games opens today.
Speaker 5: Wait a minute, Wait a minute, Wait a minute. Are we just hearing about this for.
Speaker 3: The first time.
Speaker 2: I didn't know about this.
Speaker 1: We have talked about it, we have where in New York.
Speaker 2: Reserves World New York City as a ninth thirty rim coming center b this morning kick off, opening more than two hundred and forty live table games of Black Jacket, Roulette, slow machines as well. Facility next to the Aqueduct racing track. So that's not like Manhattan.
Speaker 1: It's right next to JFK International.
Speaker 2: There you go, come on, no, how you go? It looks glitzy. The facility next to the Aqueduct racetrack has more than doubled its workforce, now employing more than twenty two hundred people and more hires expected. Reserves World was one of the three companies to recently be awarded a New York Commercial Casino List. It's over.
Speaker 3: It's over.
Speaker 2: Everybody's gonna have a casino in their backyard. It's over. Good Yeah, why didn't put one in Blockie is one of the greatest mistakes the Stay in Minnesota ever made.
Speaker 5: Can I say something real quickly about that?
Speaker 2: It's the same of my life.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, you're right. For my client, it's a good thing they did.
Speaker 5: And for the one thousandth times if you have not gone the Resorts World in Las Vegas.
Speaker 3: It's freaking beautiful, but it ghost town.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nobody goes there.
Speaker 5: Because it's at the end of the strip. It's across the street from the Pepper Mill, and it is lovely. Yeah, do you guys been there? Read it's beautiful?
Speaker 6: Is that the one we walked through after eating at the Peppermints?
Speaker 5: Probably it's across the street there's that like giant orbit. It's like a mini sphere inside that little mall area and you walk back there there's awesome like food court area, casinos, super clean and nice and bright.
Speaker 6: Yes, modern, it's got an egg breakfast place something that chairs are eggs.
Speaker 1: I don't remember that.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, yes, yeah, is egg sluts at Cosmo?
Speaker 1: Right? Yes, what's the one? There's multiple eggs.
Speaker 3: Isn't there a different one?
Speaker 4: Resorts World War there's one sitting in that studio by himself a.
Speaker 3: Slut too, I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I don't think that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a brilliant yeah, because Eggs.
Speaker 6: Is a very noticeably clean, bright, newer like look like a great place.
Speaker 2: Nobody there, Nobody by the way, I had my way with the slot.
Speaker 3: Jesus makes sense.
Speaker 1: Got lucky.
Speaker 5: The whole the whole concept of egg Slott. What a what a fun way to introduce abody to Vegas if they've never been there, Like, let's go, let's go to egg Slut, and they're like prostitutions, legal, What the hell are you talking?
Speaker 3: Where are we going? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 3: And the lines around the block? Apparently great breakfast?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: People love sluts, Yeah, and they love eggs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Marty, put your hand down.
Speaker 4: Go to Hattie the chicken spot, pepper Mall.
Speaker 3: You can walk to heady Bee. You can walk to pepper mal your lazy ass.
Speaker 5: I've walked there with you. You've walked back. Oh yeah, we did cauber there, walked back.
Speaker 3: Are you sure? I thought we walked there? How would you know? How would you know?
Speaker 5: I don't know, because you walk too fast. Walking slow walkers, you got time to just dilly. That'll okay.
Speaker 2: I wish you'd do a little more daily dadling.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you'd be happier if I'm a fast walker. Right, I'm an efficient walker. That's why I said we should stop every few blocks to slow you out.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 2: And plus you're in Vegas. You got to play every casino along the way. There's a lot much and everyone else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, just ask the drink guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, speak, speak and preach.
Speaker 3: Amen, God I missed that. All right, So Resorts World, New York? Right?
Speaker 2: Interesting?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 3: All right, welcome aboard.
Speaker 2: One of college football's top returning players is finding himself in some off the field trouble.
Speaker 3: Speaking of gambling.
Speaker 2: Yeah Sect quarterback Brendan Soorsby is checking into a residential treatment program for a gambling addiction yeah number. ESPN reports that Sorsby is under NCAA investigation in the wake of the discovery that he's made thousands of online bats on a variety of sports via a gambling app. Sorsby reportedly bet on Indiana football while red shirting for the Hoosiers as a true freshman in twenty twenty two, but no bets replaced in a game in which he appeared. Ladies and gentlemen, there's an iceberg. You can only see the tip of it. Come on now, come on now.
Speaker 5: But yeah, one bad apple ruins the batch or what is it called, you know, one bad apple ruins the bunch a bunch one.
Speaker 1: My point is he's like, look there.
Speaker 5: Obviously there's going to be a bunch of people that have problems. Yes, Hi, the rest of us have every right to do it anyway, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, you're right. I don't tell you guys, you can't drink alcohol exactly, get that.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: But we do have to kind of help people out a little bit, you know.
Speaker 5: For sure, you know for sure, And I'm glad he's getting help. Yeah, it sounds like he has a serious problem. They said, thousands of Betsy's place bout hockey.
Speaker 2: It's an addiction, guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's an addiction.
Speaker 2: Sure, is a fun one, but it's a good time until it ain't.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, Marsie, Yeah, I could see this being you.
Speaker 3: Oh no, all right.
Speaker 2: The Fargo Park District in North Dakota, which is Dakota, launched the state's first high school girls flag football program in partnership with the Minnesota Vikings. The program is part of a nationwide trend the over I should say, over sixty eight thousand girls played high school flag football last year, and participation increased by about sixty percent in a single year. Flag football well debut on the Olympic stage in twenty twenty eight. Marns. I could see you as a high school young lady playing quarterback for your hig school football team.
Speaker 8: Totally.
Speaker 2: I think you would have been a great flag football player.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: How much fun would that have been if you'd had an option?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Loved it? Yeah, ye, test that arm. Yeah, Oh yeah, I don't think you'd been quarterback.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised this isn't a bigger deal.
Speaker 7: Do you have a good arm?
Speaker 2: It's gonna be.
Speaker 5: But like in the nineties, like my one of my best friends, Ice Box, played linebacker for a team called the Little Giants, and she was unbelievable.
Speaker 2: That sounds familiar.
Speaker 3: Pull your hands up. He's not coming into that's right. He's in Tuscany still a Rivederci.
Speaker 5: Never mind, he's a truly exhaling from all of his stress?
Speaker 2: Is he ever going to breathe in again?
Speaker 5: I forgot because he definitely wouldn't have gotten a Little Giants reference.
Speaker 3: He doesn't know the annexation of Puerto Rico.
Speaker 4: Oh he didn't. He thought the players on the French basketball team were named after dragon. He thought girls who went to high school with played on the link. So does well played?
Speaker 2: Noah, listen, Maxo cannot be with us because he's got a broken face. No, but he has given us a Timberwolves update, and Sauce will read it to us when we come back.
Speaker 3: So he's gonna read Max's upgrowing.
Speaker 7: Right, Yes, that's exactly right.
Speaker 3: So Max's information, Sauce is reading ability. It could be problematic, could be problematic.
Speaker 5: Oh, Marty, you worked at Twins last night as well, Right, it is so we can talk Twins, we can talk Wolves, we can talk wild sauce of new sports.
Speaker 3: After this on the Fan.
Speaker 10: One Night, one Stage one Epic Band, My Chemical Romance at target Field, August twenty fourth, Grab your tickets before they're gone.
Speaker 1: All the details at KFE dot com. Curred calendar.
Speaker 2: Thanks Zacho, Director Hell it's time for sports. Johnny Beans, Bonds Bones is here, Marnsey DearS here, but the man, the myth legend sauces and charge the sports update here, max O rest in peace.
Speaker 5: Kind of his mouth did pieces.
Speaker 2: We're messing you out there, Maxo. We hope you're doing well.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right?
Speaker 5: What and Max just I want if you're listening, I want you to know we asked to remember the Power Trip Morning Show, and we don't wish this upon you. If we could trade you in sauce and have his mouth wired shut, we all would over and over over and over again, but unfortunately it was you and you. Yeah, I just want you to know that we all wish it was the other way.
Speaker 3: We just keep putting him on the bicycle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, yeah yeah. Plus they ain't enough wire in the world for the head that side.
Speaker 3: Why do you guys want me hurt? I don't want you. Don't want you hurt to pass away?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: Why do you want me dead.
Speaker 2: Because of what you're about to do to Max?
Speaker 5: Well? Max, well how about you know, like again when when Max fell off the bike and shattered as John one thousand pieces and had a wired shut and we were joking like, well, man, like I wish it would have been Paul, and everybody's like, well.
Speaker 3: Paul's not going to be in a bike what you know?
Speaker 5: Why? Right?
Speaker 1: Not without Nordo?
Speaker 3: Was it Billy and Benny? I agree? Billy, Yeah, Billy and motorcycle twins? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Sure.
Speaker 2: So as we go into this Wolves update, This is ridden by Max, read by by Sauce. Sauce, be cool?
Speaker 1: Are you ready?
Speaker 3: H I will read ninety percent of it.
Speaker 4: The Wolves got pants and spanked on their cheeks last night as Denver gave them a one twenty five piece with fries to win the to win Game five. Rudy Gobert was Booty Gobert, scoring only three points.
Speaker 5: Edit.
Speaker 4: Some guy named Spencer Jones cooked us with twenty points.
Speaker 3: Why'd you say, some guy, Well, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't want to sound I don't know they're gonna read it.
Speaker 3: I mean, i'll know you read that. I'm not reading that.
Speaker 8: It sound like our start with a new topic.
Speaker 3: Spencer Jones cooked us with twenty points. Give you twenty bucks if you do.
Speaker 4: And the joker turned into Batman and messed around and got a triple double like ice Cube on a good day.
Speaker 2: I don't think you can get in trouble for saying that.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that.
Speaker 1: Give you twenty one dollars if you do.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know it.
Speaker 5: But Denver was desperate like the Housewives, shout out Eva Longoria, and that how he actually rot That's how he wrote it.
Speaker 4: They played. They played like a fence head with his hair on fire. And I know this because I'm watching a fence head with his hair on fire from my window right now, and I would not want to see that dude on the court. Word to Phil Collins, you could feel it in the air tonight, open from the opening tip. Speaking of opening tip, how's Tommy doing? Anyways? My jaw works better than the Wolves defense was last night Game six is back at the Krisub for bizub on Thursday, and the Wolve's got to make something sizzle for Rizzle or it's back to deven oh den Vezilla for game seven. We'll leave that part lastly. Love y'all stay black and keep it pimping.
Speaker 11: Now you got Maxim max O, Yeah, you admitted a word after game says says it's because it all rhind it went.
Speaker 2: Game six is back at the CRISIB for rizzib on Thursday, and the Wolves got to make something sizzle for Rizzle or it's black too, didn't fizzle for game seven? My Now, why did you leave that word?
Speaker 5: I don't want to say that passive twenty bucks if you do.
Speaker 3: And earlier you guys are trying to get me fired.
Speaker 2: He described Spencer Jones as some random and why won't you say that there's nothing?
Speaker 3: Why won't you say it? I know better, it's not my sports update.
Speaker 1: This is your time to shine.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: You up clearly gave you permission.
Speaker 2: S I'm not ye, Marty can smart choice?
Speaker 3: All right? What else you get in sports? Yeah?
Speaker 4: So Max, we don't know what time Game six will be, but it'll be on Thursday, because there is one series that could be or wait no.
Speaker 3: Yeah, depend on the S. The S series could be over.
Speaker 4: And the Celtics seventy six ers series could be.
Speaker 6: The way I understood it is, if San Antonio and Portland need another game, like if that series plays tomorrow night, if that series ends tomorrow night, which is a three to one series, then we have we go a half an hour earlier. Eight instead of eight thirty, I believe, is what ied. And by eight eight or eight thirty, I mean eight ten or eight forty for tip time, depending on the slide.
Speaker 2: That is what I believe.
Speaker 6: I remember hearing we were talking about the tip time being established. It is dependent on that series, So that's better than nine.
Speaker 8: What do we think? What was it fifty? Well, by the time.
Speaker 6: John Bona's got to see it in progress, it was what's said nothing.
Speaker 7: After watching Marnie at the Twins game, slipped over only to find Orlando still beating Detroit and they in Detroit doing everything he could do to drag that game on an extra five minutes longer than it needed to be. And yeah, by the time I tuned into the Wolves game, I think it was nineteen to twelve or something like that. It was already.
Speaker 1: I don't know why.
Speaker 7: It's bad enough to start watching these games at nine to forty five at night, but then to also get to miss the first ten minutes of it anyway, Just it's infuriating, be craizing.
Speaker 6: I wanted to add one one last thing on your great Sports Update SAS before we move on from the Wolves.
Speaker 2: Is the turnovers That was frocious.
Speaker 6: The old tally twenty five turnovers by the Wolves, which resulted in thirty five Nuggets points. But the Wolves at nine in the first quarter. Yes, nine turnovers in the first quarter.
Speaker 7: Fortunately I couldn't watch.
Speaker 3: Most of them.
Speaker 2: Oh there's your silver lining.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The Wild tied up their series by beating the Stars three, two and o t on Saturday. So Game five is tonight. It is at seven o'clock. It is in Dallas, and we expect some of the Wild players to be back, like Zukarello.
Speaker 3: That's hockey, I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all signs pointing to Zucarella being back. He skated with the team yesterday. They were working on the power play and he was a part of that. So definitely seems to be good news there on that front. No word official word, probably not till this afternoon, this evening, but then Trenton also going to be on the watch as well. Would love to see him back. How ironic that the league's hit leader got injured on in Game one by a hit, so I could definitely use that physicality back in the lineup as well. But yeah, Zucarella is certainly the headliner if he can be back. The Wild were very successful in that first game in Dallas. I think you could very much see that again. Game six obviously guaranteed Thursday. It should be an earlier start again, which is nice. So tonight at seven o'clock. I would expect a seven o'clock ish start tonight or Thursday as well, and then who knows, we'll see Saturday.
Speaker 7: At this point, what do the Wild do to fix their penalty kill? It's driving me crazy.
Speaker 1: Well, getting Zucarella back would be a great start. Okay, that certainly has thrown a wrench into some things. They definitely need to try some some other I guess things out. I would love to see them change it up, be a little bit more aggressive. They just Dallas plays right into their hands. In terms of keeping it along the perimeter. I think just get the pucks to the damn goal and generate some opportunities that way, because yeah, obviously it has not been working since that first game. So but I think I think Zukarolla will play a huge part in getting that power play back on track. And if they do, they are the better team in this series.
Speaker 3: Let's go, well said, it's on.
Speaker 4: The Twins snap their five game losing streak by blowing out the Mariners eleven to four. Kinnor prelip win, five scattered, one hit, tourned runs, struck out, five gattered, one hit.
Speaker 3: Joe Ryan goes for your Twins today.
Speaker 6: That's a really good win for the Twins. And I know it's been a tough stretch. I'm not trying to pretend like that didn't happen. But to have a game where they hit well, hit well with runners in scoring position, pitched well, and played sharp, crisp defense all in the same game was a great way to start a homestand a great way to start a three game series against the.
Speaker 8: Team that was really good last year, really good.
Speaker 6: So if you're just going to take things day by day, yesterday.
Speaker 8: Was a good day.
Speaker 2: Say it was a good great.
Speaker 8: And it was a miserable weather day.
Speaker 6: It rained, slash, drizzled for shizzle the entire time. Yeah, for sure, I was under a protective covering so I experienced none of it. But I can't imagine any of that was enjoyable for any single player. So conditions stunk, and the Twins played great under such stunk conditions.
Speaker 8: Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Welcome.
Speaker 2: Well, that was great, Thank you, great job, great laughs.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you very much, Bony.
Speaker 7: Nice to seek Tony Clemens get a big hit. That was something that he's They've been facing a lot of left handed hitters and that's not his or left handed pitchers and that's not his strength. So he's been sort of neutralized this year. So to be able to get a big hit with really the the hit of the game, with a three run homer early on in, to not Castillo around exactly when they were, exactly when you needed it, exactly when the running his story position was great. The tandem of counter prelip, I mean, I think looks like the Twins has something in this counter prelip guy, which is nice to see. And then they'll be able to bring in Morris as sort of the peeback start around that also lends some hope that the bullpen, there's another piece that they could build in the bullpen. So I mean, there was definitely some positive signs there in terms of the way they're going. And yeah, now they get some decent weather to play a couple of games and the seven game homestand versus two teams that were supposed to be really good. We got Seattle, which I think is are they five hundred?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 7: I think they might be in a game under They came in the game under five hundred. And then what Boston's up next?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Toronto?
Speaker 1: Oh, Toronto up next?
Speaker 7: Yeah, again a team that was supposed to be good, but you know right now they've they've been startling because they've been heard. I guess you're facing these teams at the right time, and that's that's good news for the twes by doing it.
Speaker 6: They played each other in the al DS.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because then Toronto went onto.
Speaker 2: The World series went seven games, that's right, Yeah, that was all the.
Speaker 1: Series they saws.
Speaker 5: Yeah, on Friday, there was a delta flight from Atlanta to Portland.
Speaker 3: You should have been as a riddle, but it's a real story. Okay.
Speaker 5: It took off with one hundred and fifty three passengers.
Speaker 3: It landed with one fifty four. What happened?
Speaker 5: Took off with one hundred and fifty three passengers, It landed with one fifty four. My simple math would tell me that somebody was born on the flight.
Speaker 3: Wow, look at you. I don't know. I just wanted to sound smarter than I actually am. Simple math.
Speaker 1: Math.
Speaker 12: That was sports. That's a that's a real quick there's a future athletes. Yeah, usually you know, labor et cetera. There's a build up, there's some time you know through it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did Rosie show up for this one? Can you imagine how stressful that would have been?
Speaker 5: He likes going to the maternity wards. How famous was the mother? Good point? They didn't name her in this story, so then.
Speaker 3: No, he doesn't care.
Speaker 5: I guess these the mother was Delta. No, the mother was Carrie Ellis.
Speaker 1: Who now she's an actress.
Speaker 3: Oh but.
Speaker 5: Viking's News is next more with John Bonus and Arnie going there.
Speaker 1: Craig gas in like twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: This is the power tri wanting to show I'm the fan.
Speaker 5: Just like you.
Speaker 2: Bell Bank. We love bell Bank, Marnie loves bell Bank. Dude, absolutely Marnie loves drinks, and specifically she likes drinks.
Speaker 3: And serf side, right she do?
Speaker 8: Come on now?
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, I thought you're gonna say at Bell Bank.
Speaker 3: Well, I will tell you that anywhere you want.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, you know who loves surf side is when Marnie gets a little tipsy, because she does, and she's obviously and.
Speaker 3: She's stumbling around her pool.
Speaker 5: Once in a while she'll just spill it into her rocks and then the ducks drink service side, and then she takes a really relaxing, deep breath, the true exhale from all of her stress.
Speaker 3: But I saw that, saw the duck video your eggs.
Speaker 2: Because I was a little freaked out. What are you talking about?
Speaker 6: We discovered a nest in our you've been there hawk on our fence line, the side of our house where you walked into our backyard. We have these four arborvity trees. They're smaller arboridy. They're called technito, of course, and right in the mulch. In the mulch is a nest of thirteen eggs. They look like if you had gone to the grocery store and gotten grade A extra large eggs. That's the size they are delicious.
Speaker 8: The nest is exquisite.
Speaker 6: It has down like down feather all the way around it, and there is a hen which is a lady ducks talking.
Speaker 2: She did apparently.
Speaker 6: Sitting on these eggs twenty two hours a day.
Speaker 3: The other two hours of two hours hammer and surf side.
Speaker 5: Ye a nice relaxing before they're born, right like after they're born.
Speaker 3: She's got a lot of responsibility.
Speaker 8: She's a single mom right now. Because guess who I haven't.
Speaker 3: Seen wasn't Bills dark wing duck off.
Speaker 2: Well he's busy, he's crime.
Speaker 3: He's just getting out of the house. He's had enough.
Speaker 2: I can't blame him.
Speaker 1: He knows what he's in for.
Speaker 7: It was duck Bills. Is this because you have a pool in your backyard?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Do they need to be water?
Speaker 6: A water source and you know, protection safety whatever? The born cam so we can watch the water slide has been suggested.
Speaker 2: Should because I want to see him, Well, I want.
Speaker 3: To see you.
Speaker 2: That is a problem.
Speaker 6: It's not safe for the ducklings, like they could get caught in the filter.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah right, it's not a not a joy ride.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Welcome to the foot We've got twenty eight days to figure out an escape route.
Speaker 2: Get all fat and say, what if people.
Speaker 3: Told you about what you're supposed to be doing with these Not.
Speaker 6: Touch it, Not touch the nest, not move the nest. It is illegal. It is federally protected.
Speaker 11: Because all right, so now there's fun.
Speaker 3: So now there's twelve eggs and no mod Now what are you gonna do?
Speaker 6: Well, we did see before we knew there was a nest. We saw the mom and the dad for that matter, oh.
Speaker 8: One at a time in the pool, which we shoot away because not because I'm not an animal, but because we do want poop in the pool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, the same reason I told her show up.
Speaker 6: Then once we saw the eggs and we knew what was going on, it was like, okay, well we need to protect these this family. Yeah, and now people are, you know, trying to give advice as to what needs to happen.
Speaker 2: They are.
Speaker 6: They do need a water source when they're born, but our backyard is completely fenced in, and the ducklings when they're born can't fly, so we need to open the gate, thanks Hodor, and make sure they can get out. But it's a twenty eight day incubation. We found them on Friday, So I'm kind of mapping out. Okay, we only need to be on alert in late May that these things are going to hatch.
Speaker 2: I guess what else we have in late May?
Speaker 6: A grad party in our backyard where people are going to.
Speaker 2: Be walking out.
Speaker 3: Well, the guest, let's just increase by thirteen.
Speaker 1: It's Duckies and Bunny.
Speaker 5: We don't have the first letter, right, Yeah, it doesn't matter, right, Corey, he's.
Speaker 3: Not famous enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's Duckies and Bunny.
Speaker 3: What if you go viral?
Speaker 5: What if this is the way you make a ton of money because you're like the Minnesota.
Speaker 8: Whatever it takes men, whatever it be, awesome.
Speaker 3: Rocket off of these ducks.
Speaker 7: Put it on your Marnie Gilliner dot com website. Put the video feed on your Marne Geller dot com webs Yeah.
Speaker 8: I can't get any keynote speaking.
Speaker 6: Gigs, but you can watch claims hats. Yeah, I told myself. I oh path, So stay tuned for further updates. Right now, we're just incubating. It has been offered a trail cam.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, not a bad idea.
Speaker 2: You've already got one in your bedroom. You don't know it and put it there.
Speaker 1: Has been again.
Speaker 3: Not the compost toilet, Yes, yeah, yeah. Dwight dot com is where you can watch the one camera.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that one only looks up for some reason.
Speaker 3: Classic classic Dwight.
Speaker 8: It's wide angle.
Speaker 3: It has to be he has to see.
Speaker 2: Classic.
Speaker 1: Are you guys ready?
Speaker 3: You want Vikings news?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, we got a lot of Vikings. Is Mars wants to comment on the draft waiting?
Speaker 1: Non't we?
Speaker 2: I know? Obviously it's time.
Speaker 5: For Vikings us on the power trip presented by the Minnesota Vikings exercise their fifth year option on wide receiver Jordan Addison. So for twenty twenty seven, he's going to make eighteen million dollars in okay, so of course they still agree to a long term deal, but for now he's going to make something like four or five this year, eighteen million next year.
Speaker 1: I feel sorry for you.
Speaker 5: I don't what, but you know you asked Benjamin Lieber about this yesterday, Chris, and I think this is still the question is what's the plan with wide receiver? Because you have justin Jefferson and Jordan Addison. You didn't draft a wide receiver. Ty Felton got like three snaps last year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a meeting must game. He can't be year number three.
Speaker 5: Nailors in Las Vegas at Resorts World Lucky, with Kirk and Fernando saying, frick, fun frick.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know what we're gonna do a wide receiver. PA wants Juwan Jennings. He talked about it yesterday.
Speaker 2: It must be what we're gonna do, because I hear that everywhere correct.
Speaker 3: And he can't be cheap, right, that's going to be a free agent.
Speaker 2: That's not very much. Twenty thousand dollars, that's not bad.
Speaker 5: But like last week when he started saying Caleb Banks, he was right, so I would assume he's right on this as well.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Well, you know what happens when you assume you make an ass out of Booma Thermot.
Speaker 3: Now that I listen, pretty exciting, Yeah, we'll see. Yeah, well, and he was.
Speaker 4: They didn't draft one though, like of all the picks they had, they did not draft a wide receiver, and they waited till the seventh round to draft a center.
Speaker 2: Like Ben said, though, we took best player available almost every time around. I mean, you know that maybe the wide receiver wasn't the best place. Don't reach yeah, in no region, Jack Reacher.
Speaker 3: Everybody says we reached it eighteen. We'll see if that's true or not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you need to quit saying that, bonesy.
Speaker 1: Yeah of quick?
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, how excited is the truth though?
Speaker 5: How excited is your lovely wife that Jonathan Grenard is now a Philadelphia Eagle?
Speaker 3: Pretty excited?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys have everything. We have nothing.
Speaker 7: Phillies are terrible record wise, and then the Flyers last last night, which is bad news, but it's also good news because we're gonna be in Philadelphia on Wednesday for Game six.
Speaker 3: WHOA meaning tomorrow? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is that when you run your race too?
Speaker 7: We run it Sunday?
Speaker 1: Oh man?
Speaker 3: But is this half marathon ten miles ten miles broad.
Speaker 7: Street run in Philadelphia. That's like their Boston Marathon. Like forty thousand people run ten miles from one end of Philadelphia to the other end, not down Broad Street. That's what it's called the Bradstreet Run. It's an awesome, awesome event. But yeah, that's Sunday. And in the meantime, yeah, Flyers have Game six on tomorrow night. We're trying to figure out if we want to go.
Speaker 3: You've got a cool life bar do you could?
Speaker 1: Also?
Speaker 5: You could also gamble this weekend because Saturday is the one hundred and fifty second Kentucky Derby Gamble it's coming up. Renegade is your early favorite. But the horse that I think is interesting. I think around ten to one, there's a horse whose name is two words. The first word is the That's already an interesting name for a horse. Yeah, the horse is named the puma.
Speaker 2: WHOA?
Speaker 3: I like that? Did you?
Speaker 1: Did?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 3: That's nuts?
Speaker 1: You got to take that horse.
Speaker 5: That would be like if you go to the Minnesota Zoo and you're like, oh, what's that elephant's name?
Speaker 3: Oh, that's the al paca.
Speaker 2: Is there like a limit on how long a name could because did you see the one horse's name Deep Breaths in Tuscany?
Speaker 4: No, that's man, that's a that's a mouthful.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought too. How are you going to scream that out?
Speaker 3: Well, let's find pa yep.
Speaker 5: So Renegade is the early favorite around four to one. Again, when the post positions get the drawn, then that might change a little bit. Renegade's four to one. Deep Breaths in Tuscany is about eight to one. Hasn't happened to me Chef Sean Carlows and distant eighty to one.
Speaker 1: What uh, what are sandwich shops on.
Speaker 2: Horse genital?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What are horse genitals on? Off the off the menu, I mean off the board, off the board, off the mike.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are we doing Kentucky?
Speaker 3: We definitely can. But yeah, it snuck up on me. I always forget. It's like the first week of May.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 3: Kind of organized these things.
Speaker 7: It feels like it's kind of falling down.
Speaker 2: And I don't mean to be that guy, but I'm gonna be that guy. I can't believe it's already made the same. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: It's almost pre season football season. Yeah, got shut up?
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, probably in two weeks from tomorrow, I would guess, one of the worst parts of my professional sports. Yeah, preseason, we like it. You watch European card tournaments. Nobody makes cards, aren't European. It just takes place in European on your crochet, Yeah, yeah, you guys, I should. Yeah, I really need to be Yeah. Yeah, it looks like you're wearing a diaper man.
Speaker 3: That's what he just said. I don't have my own humor. Thank you, we can have gorg come in. He's gonna well not, he'll win it. You win again, he wins all of our money?
Speaker 2: Does forget car bets do it?
Speaker 3: He hates me? What has he ever done for us?
Speaker 2: We can let him play the point, good point, Yeah it's over.
Speaker 7: You know he's betting on it. He might as well be part of our pool.
Speaker 3: He hates me.
Speaker 2: I don't blame him.
Speaker 5: Do you see some dude? Yeah, somebody somebody tweeted at us. I should have written this down. Somebody on like bet MGM or whatever, one of those whatever, like last Friday, but thirty dollars and picked like six or seven dudes to hit home runs and all of them did and it was like one point eight million dollars. They said it was something like the biggest prop parley in the app history, and I forget which apple was. But again, something like seven guys all had to hit home runs and he went seven for seven and he turned thirty died thirty bucks into one point eight million.
Speaker 1: Good for him, man, run.
Speaker 2: I'm not kidding you for something like that to happened. When the final guy hits the home run, wouldn't you piss yourself? Yeah, you'd be like you couldn't believe it. You just couldn't believe that it happened. Yeah, unless you're a gambler. Is so unlikely. And you know what, I guess, as a gambler, you expect it to happen, you know what I mean, Like every time I buy a lottery ticket, I'm pretty sure I might as well buy a house that day. Yeah, I'm definitely gonna win.
Speaker 3: I almost. I don't know when this is from, but I almost texted you guys.
Speaker 1: Over the weekend.
Speaker 5: I saw a video there was a guy who, on day two of a poker tournament joked with his buddy. He said, if I win this tournament, I'm going to put all of the money on one roulette space.
Speaker 2: Oh no.
Speaker 5: He wins the tournaments for like forty five thousand euros.
Speaker 3: I think, so whatever.
Speaker 1: So he's like, hey.
Speaker 5: Man, I'm a man of my word and I'm a dead degenerate gambler. So he gets all the chips, bets it all on black. He makes his buddy like I think they let the buddy like spin the wheel.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't know. This is Europe.
Speaker 5: I don't know if they have different rules for who handles and there it goes, and they filmed it. I've seen the video and there it goes, and there it goes, and it dropped on Green twenty two black.
Speaker 7: Oh my good.
Speaker 5: And kids, if you're listening, why work, right when you can just bet all of your life savings are, in this case, an entire poker tournament winnings on one spin off Roulette?
Speaker 2: Sorry, that's bad advice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why work when gambling works?
Speaker 1: To that guy who's twice as rich, yeahs I.
Speaker 5: Love that, he was like, I'm a man of my word. I said I would do this, you just you don't have to. This isn't, you know, Russia. But he said, hey, I told my buddy if I did, if I won the thing, I'm betting it all in roulette.
Speaker 1: So do we know any.
Speaker 2: Buddies would expect me to live up to my words?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 5: That you don't have to bet at all. If you want to bet some of it, sure, but we're not going to hold.
Speaker 3: You to this. Oh, I said, I did, said I would, said I would. Do we know anyone who's been to a European casino? Sure whom?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course I couldn't creaty exhale, I bet you bet, I bet you did.
Speaker 3: I think he was hiding Bones.
Speaker 2: Yes, I know you're heading out because you're super soupy yea. And Craig gases where you bring him up for us? He's downstairs.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, thank you.
Speaker 7: I appreciated.
Speaker 2: But where can we read your writings and stuff?
Speaker 7: I would right now, I'd suggest stopping my hockey Wilderness dot com the wild uh the wild run through the playoffs. Also, if you like the Minnesota Twins Twins Daily dot com, I do love the Twins, and if you like the Wolves on coverage, duck.
Speaker 2: But if I like Big Citrus that would be.
Speaker 11: Yea.
Speaker 3: Yes, he had to delete that thanks to Bones.
Speaker 7: Good to hang out
Speaker 3: Craig gas after this Power to Morning Joe fan