Speaker 1: Well, let's continue number stact we sent to continue. Now, one might have noticed things happening in the world, almost almost spiraling out of control. And I have to consider the possibility that during the holidays, during Christmas and Hanikah is underway, horrible events are going to take place by Islamic extremism. And what happened in Australia, what happened a couple of weeks ago when a National Guardsman's doing her duty in Washington, d C. And Islamic terrorists gets in his car and drives in the state of Washington three thousand miles across the country simply to find someone to murder who's in a police uniform and or a military uniform. And they happened to murder and then grievously wound two National guardsmen. And I think this is the tip of the iceberg. Many other events are taking place and joining you and I now as a professor Yuri Kaufman, Unfortunately he's headquartered in New York City about to be taken over by someone who's Islamic extremists himself, who doesn't think that globalizing into fad is much of a problem. And once again, Professor Yurik Kaufman, Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And all over America, Honika is underway, Christmas is coming on the horizon a week or two, and all of a sudden, we're going to have this terrorism taking place all over the world. And first of all, what's your take on what happened in Australia when fifteen or sixteen Jews were killed because of their faith. Forty more were wounded too. How do you process that?
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, a happy conic that I have Merry Christmas to you and all your listeners as well. It's always great to be with you. The way I process it is as follows. I think, first of all, it's got to be a wake up call. We're now finding out that there were only two police officers on duty at the Bandai Beach in Sydney. I mean, that's ridiculous. There were many, many warnings. The Israelis are saying they gave the specific warning to the Australian authorities of the potential for a terrorist attack. You know, to have only two police officers out there giving security to literally hundreds of people, maybe even thousands, is a little ridiculous. It shows real negligence on their part. What I would say is, I mean, obviously this is an anti Semitic attack, and obviously those who carried it out are anti Semits. But that's not really what this story is about. This story, I think is about Iran. It looks like I think Iran was behind this. I can't prove it just now, it's being investigated. But if you go back to the nineteen nineties, something like this happened before Israel got the upper hand in its constant war with Hesbola at the time, and Hesbela is of course fighting to wipe Israel off the face of the earth. They say Jews are apes and pigs. They are among the people who chount death to America, along with the Iranians. But in the nineteen nineties, Israel got the upper hand and Hesbelius didn't have a way to retaliate. So what they did was they went for the soft underbelly. There were two bombings in Argentina. One was the Israeli embassy that was in nineteen ninety two. Twenty nine people were murdered. Later, they carried out one of the most infamous terrorist attacks of the nineteen nineties. It's called the Amia bombing. Amia AMIA is the Spanish acronym for Israel Argentina Mutual Friendship Society or something like that. Eighty five people were murdered. It's still the worst terrorist attack in the history of Argentina. Later it was actually covered up by president say Communist President Kirchner. The Hesbela murderers probably murdered the prosecutor, a guy named Alberta Nisman. He was actually Jewish. And then right after that, the day after, in fact, Hesbula blew up a small commuter plane out of Panama. Twenty one people were killed. There was a suicide bomber, in fact, that was the only body. No one came to claim it was a Chiai Muslim. So they went to the soft underbelly killing Jews around the world. And I have to say it actually did work. It did deter the Israelis. It means strategically it worked, and I think we're seeing that now. I expected this from the beginning of the war. The war. Fortunately it hasn't happened. These Raels are saying that Mosad, Israel's intelligence agency, has been swarting terrorist attacked around the world from the beginning of the war and looks like this is the one that actually slipped through with tragic results.
Speaker 1: Professor I, look at what did not happen Los Angeles. They had planned some Islamic terrorists had planned to blow up a bunch of businesses on New Year's Day. We know a year ago New Orleans, an i's sympathizer at the French Quarter took his vehicle to kill Mame as many as he could down the middle of Bourbon Street. Since then, I read what happened in Australia, which you think globalizing the Intafada, That means Australia and another part of the world unconnected whatsoever to the to the Middle East. In Australia, synagogues were bombed in Sydney, there was fire bombings of Israeli Jewish businesses. Kosher restaurants were vandalized. Every day they'd break out windows the Islamic terrorists. Cars outside Jewish homes were torched. You had rancid anti Semitic graffiti all over the place. It was ubiquitous. And there were one hundred thousand Israeli fly I'm sorry, Palestinian flags and others wearing their headdress marching around Sydney Harbor to demand that Israel stopped the genocide in Gaza. So here's Australia, New Zealand in the middle of nowhere and talk about the globalizing into fada. That's it. What connection does Sydney's opera house in which one hundred thousand Muslim supporters and Palestinians marching around with the flag, what does that have to do with Gaza? One might ask, Oh.
Speaker 2: You couldn't be more right. And in fact, let me just point out that Russia invaded Ukraine in a hideous act of just naked aggression, the worst in Europe since World War Two. You can say, I mean, they're estimating like perhaps as many as a million men have already been killed and wounded, probably even more than that. But we and I mean, it's just it's obvious that Russia just commits this hideous act of aggression, that commit one atrocity after the other. But yet no one is attacking Russians ethnic Russians around the world. There are lots of Russian speakers in our country, in Australia everywhere, no one is chasing them down the streets saying globalize the war against Russians it's only that's reserved for the Jews. And it's obvious that what we have here is this latent anti Semitism which is bursting to the surface, and sadly, we're even seeing it among people who should know better and people who are in positions of responsibility, namely the mayor of New York. I mean he's talking about, you know, globalized me into Fada. I would never hear him or expect to hear him say globalize the attack on Russians or something like that. And you know Mamdani has said that well, when he sat into Fota, he didn't mean anything violent, of course, and this is just an obvious case of dog whistling. And if you'll go back to the battle days when there were lynchings in our country and we're talking like one hundred years ago, nobody said, O, I'm in favor of lynchings, talked about you know, states rights, They talked about why should one murder be treated differently from another? And everyone knew what the speakers were talking about. And I want to stress again this is this happened like we're talking about things that happened one hundred years ago. We've come a long long, long way since then, and you know, the American South is as advanced and educated and enlightened as everybody else. And it always galls me when people, certainly on the coast, look down upon them as if you know, we're still fighting battles from the early part of the twentieth century or the Civil War or something like that. But you know, when a guy like amm Dannie says globalizing Enofada, all the people you know who support and they know what he means, they know what he's saying. And again, you know, we see to tragic results in places like Australia where again we would never even dream of seeing this. Weren't anyone but the Jews. No one is attacking Russians around the world. The people are attacking Jews. It's craziness.
Speaker 1: Well, another issue is that the Brown University situation, the professional's class was a Jew who was well known supporter of Israel, and the only person killed was the vice president of the Brown University Student Republican organization. I'm waiting for that other shoe to drop. There's been reports, I don't know if it's accurate or not, that the murderer yelled Allah Autbar before the shooting began. That's been reported here and there, but that's not been confirmed by anybody as of this point, and I'm waiting for like. For example, in Europe, they've canceled Christmas celebrations in Germany for the fear not of somebody with a gun, but somebody driving a truck through the middle of some Christmas market killing people. In Paris, they've stopped the New Year's Eve celebrations because of fear of Islamic terrorism. And on our southern border. I did the story for years when Joe Biden was in office. Anywhere between twelve and fifteen thousand Muslim extremists into FATA types came across the southern border, and we're supporting them in Somali land also known as Minnesota, and we're paying for it. In fact, according to the HHS, we've sent billions of to El Shabab and Somali. We've also paid al Qaeda through the hands of the immigrants that have come here. We welcome refugees with an open hand and with love and support, and they reward us by sending money to terrorist groups to kill Americans. And so I'm wondering we've got the holidays coming up. We don't know what we're facing. In fact, we're holding our breath for the next bomb to go off or someone on a bridge of five. Can you imagine Professor Yery Kaufman, a father and a son living in Australia. The media account said that the father got there in nineteen eighty eight and the son was born in Australia, and they thought it might be a good idea on the first day of Hanukkah, to have six weapons, which are hard to get in Australia, go up on a bridge, walk around killing men, women and children. And the father and the son participated. The father's dead, the son is fighting for his life. Ohbah didn't win the fight. But nonetheless, imagine the virus of hate that someone living in Australia, for God's sakes, rises up because of globalizing, the Intifada rising up to kill Jews and whoever they might be present. And the Australian government couldn't care less when you have hundreds of thousands of Palestinians marching around downtown Sydney by the Opera House, yelling kill the Jews, Gas the Jews. That's hate speech and Australia completely unprepared, and every time one of these things happened, the politicians say, well, let's worry about Islamophobia. Islamophobia is is there somewhere in the world where Christians and Catholics are killing Muslims all over major cities somewhere in the world that I'm unaware of? Is that happening anywhere?
Speaker 2: Not to my knowledge, not since about the year I don't know, like that, yeah about that, about that Timler cruise. I will say this, as far as Brown University, I haven't heard any reports of frankly any talk of who's the identity of the guvernment. We still don't know who this individual was covered up. There was an initial thing that made the rounds on social media that it was a transgender person. That's just simply false dom and made it up, So I wouldn't jump to conclusion. I do think the law enforcement people will find this person and then we'll, you know, we'll know what happened there. I do want to say this though, with respect to the gunment in Australia, They're going to probably find out that these are two guys who were educated, who had jobs, who were in the middle class so the narrative of well, it's the poverty that's causing it, or it's the Islamophobia that's causing it, or some such nonsense. It's been shown time and again that's just not how it is. These people do this because this is what they believe. Now I'm not saying that most Muslims agree with this, that's certainly not the case, certainly in our country, certainly in Canada and Europe, probably even in Australia. But here's the problem, and this is what people don't appreciate when you get up to the Arab world. Okay, the radical Islamic view of conquest, of intolerance, of creating this new calvin that is the mainstream view. Why do I say that. I say that because every time they have free and fair elections in Arab countries, it's the Islamists who win. So for example, in the Palestinian territories in Gaza, there was a free and fair election in two thousand and six. It was free and fair because Israel managed it under its OSMO obligations, so Hamas won. Of course, it was that well known system of governance called one man, one vote, one time. But the point is there was a free election. Comas won in Lebanon when they had elections, wid we viewed it spair Hezbolah one when they had elections in Iraq. Again, why we view this fair because America managed them. The Sodris, the radical Shiai group, they won in Egypt. Mohammed Morrissey the Islamic Brotherhood, he won in Tunisia. Swamic Brotherhood won in Algeria in the nineties. The Islamic brother would have won, so the government canceled the election. There was a civil war, one hundred thousand people got killed, and then wheneber there was a power vacuum. So, for example, when we pulled out of Iraq, Isis stepped into that vacuum. I just stepped into the vacuum in Sirius, Soda al Qaeda. I mean, this is the mainstream view in that part of the world, and that's the core problem. I'm not saying that's the mainstream view in places like Indonesia, Malaysia, where you've met, you know, very large Muslim populations, but it is the mainstream view in I could say most of the Arab world. It's probably the mainstream view in Afghanistan, where the Taliban took over. As far as Iran goes, it's kind of questionable because the Iatolas are a dictatorship. Certainly it was the mainstream you for a long time. Now they've literally destroyed that country. I hazard to say it's probably more of a minority view, but it certainly does enjoy the support of a very large swath of the population. That's what we're confronting.
Speaker 1: And of course on the southern border, excuse me, for years we've imported the terrorist and some imported in our country are looting the treasury. I anticipate the next couple of weeks going to be very difficult. I certainly hope, but somehow this subsides. But it will not, because it is a large branch of Islam is to kill Jews or as you say, are like rats and mice, and Americans are simply in the way. And when we elect someone in New York City where you live, to be the mayor of New York City, in this climate and about globalizing the Intifad, I could not think of a clear example than what happened, of course in Australia. And get ready for some wild times, professor, I love doing this with you. And once again thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And I hope what in America there's mosques all over the place and the terrorism is not with American mainstream Muslims. Can we at least say that at this point it's a branch. Oh, absolutely, please say that.
Speaker 2: Please say absolutely, absolutely absolutely, The overwhelming majority of Muslims in America are good, hardworking people. I will tell you I do have a day job. I'm actually a real estate developer. One of my top people the Pakistani Muslim. I've been working together with him for over twenty five years. Wonderful person. He sent to the American Dream. He has two daughters. They went to I think they might have gone to Yale. They live in the Haven. I know they went to college. I mean, these are good, hardworking people. But again, the issue is it's when you get into countries like Syria, Lebanon, the Palestinian territories, Yemen, it's all radical who they took over. When you get to countries like to Dan, Libya, it's all that is the mainstream view unfortunately, and anyone who's going to tell you otherwise or start claiming Islamophobia is just throwing sand in your eyes. It's just, unfortunately and tragically, that's just not how it is, and we need to confront that.
Speaker 1: And Ury Kaufman lastly, Joe Biden, I imported hundreds of thousands of young men from those areas and we're holding our breath for the next strike. But Urik Kaufman, you're a great American. Happy Hanukkah to my Christians friends, Merry Christmas. The book is American Intafada. Once again, you're a Kaufman professor. Thanks for taking the time to come on the Bill Cunningham Show, and professor, you're a great American. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. It's always a pleasure.
Speaker 1: God bless you. Let's continue with more. There it is. There are mosques, for example, all over the Midwest, and as your Kaufman just said, it is not a problem. But when you import from parts of the world that are completely dysfunctional into Fada, supporters and Muslim terrorists anticipate what's going to happen over the holiday season, especially things such as what occurred on Bourbon Street last year. All let's continue with more. Bill Cunningham, the Great American live with you every day. You're home of the Bengals News Radio seven hundred wlw TI, Billy cunning Ham, the Great American And we live in difficult times. I think all times have been difficult, more some than other. And I can't imagine a more distant place for Palestinian terrorists, the omaas groups to metastasize other than Australia and New Zealand. It takes like twenty hours to get there. They're in the middle of nowhere in the Southern Indian slash south West Pacific Ocean, and Australia could not be more out of touch with what's happening in Gaza than any country on Earth. But what's happened is the cancer cells of Islamic extremism has leached itself over the decades all over the world, and Western democracies, Western style democracies are accepting of refugees, and when they come to America, we wind down and pocket line them. We make sure there are all the governmental programs. We give them literally billions of dollars of our tax moneyes hoping to incorporate themselves into the fabric of our great country. And today that's not happening, whether it's Somalia or the Mauritanians in Lachland, Ohio, for God's sakes, the home of the Pioneers. I drive through there once in a while. It's unbelievable. The population of Little Lachland, which is by Evendale, doubled over a four year period because of chain migration. Once one comes here, we go, and because of the policies of Joe Biden, most are on welfare in one sense or another. In fact, in Minneapolis, HHS says that well over ninety one percent of Somali's are in government help and they give back the government help by looting our treasury. How does that work? I hope not well. And there's no question if we didn't take a turn last November, which situation we'd be in now with those same policies continuing forever. Right now, there's no illegal entries, and I think Temporary Protective status the TPS has been halted by Donald Trump, so maybe Haitians when I overrun Clark County, Springfield, Ohio. I don't know what the solution is other than how about enforcing the law. That's a novel concept. Enforce the law and the law says you have temporary protective status, which in Clark County ends in February, and the Trumpster has pulled it for Somalis, the great majority of whom, by the way, are now US citizens. Over the years, by taking over a small city like Minneapolis and the Twin Cities area, they've been able to dominate politics. And we are funding now terrorist groups in the Horn of Africa. Because so much money's being dumped into the Somali autism difficulties or hunger or food stamps or whatever, so much money's left over. They transfer the rest to terrorist groups like L Shabab and Somalia and the Ukraine, and also get some money there in Nigeria, Nigeria, Hell, they're harvesting the organs men, women and children who are Christians, raping the girls, raping the women, beating the death of men and harvesting their organs. And we know that's going on, and not much we can do. In fact, I'm glad I brought this up to the Professor Yuri Kaufman at the end. One of my doctors I deal with is a Muslim. I have no problem going to him whatsoever. There's a large Muslim mosque in Westchester. I drive by it, not been in it. Don I'm ever going to go into it, but when I go by, I don't fear anything bad coming out of that mosque in Toledo, my second hometown, Toledo, Lucas County, Wood County, there's a large mosque there with thousands of Muslims who are adherent to the faith. And you never hear of terrorism coming out of that mosque to my knowledge, and the one in Westchester, to my knowledge, zero zilch, nada. And as Jerick Kaufman says, he has no problem one of his business partners is a Muslim. I'd have no problem dealing with Muslims constantly. In fact, one of my buddies years ago was a refugee from Syria. I won't mention his name. He's passed on, but he was a great guy. There are different large limbs on the Islamic tree in America. American Muslims born here, raised here, believe in odd, family oriented and also found businesses. No problem, come on in, they're Americans. There's another large tree limb on the roots of Islam that wants to kill Jews, massacre men, women and children, and consider us to be collateral damage if we get in away. So to my way of thinking. As jury Kaufman said, He's a Jew American Intafada, one of his business partners is a Muslim, and one of my doctors is a Muslim. No problem. We have to differentiate between the American Muslim who has incorporated themselves into our way of life, and those who come often from foreign lands, that want to kill everyone they can see. I can't think of a and I mentioned this to Urik Kaufman. I'm a practicing Roman Catholic. I love going to my Saint Gertrude's church in Maderra. What a wonderful place. It's growing leaps and bounds because of the leadership of the pastor there, and it's wonderful. Father Jean Paul is wonderful, and it's going to get bigger and bigger. I do not fear. I do not fear whatsoever dealing with Muslims in my daily life. I'm not aware of anywhere in the world where Christians and Catholics are slaughtering Muslims, men, women and children, treating them like rats and mice. Are you aware of a city of country where that's going on. All the violence is coming one direction, come one way. You could be on Bourbon Street New Year's Eve last year and have a car with the ISIS supporter rolled down trying to kill people on Bourbon Street. You can be a business in Los Angeles and terror cells have been rolled up. Thank God. We don't want to get them all. We get some that we're going to blow up businesses in Los Angeles on New Year's Day. There's cancelations all over Europe of Christmas celebrations fearing that Muslim extremely terrorists are going to have a car or a truck and roll down the middle of a Christmas market and kill lots of people, which has happened repeatedly. And it's sad and it's sick. But you have to be prepared in a sense for what's going I don't know how you prepare yourself for what happened in Australia in the middle of nowhere. I monitor everything everywhere. Did you know there's a large isisfaction in Australia and New Zealand that whenever something occurs, they come out thousands and strong and march around and say kill the Jews, Kill the Jews around the Opera House in Sydney, Australia. Are you kidding. No, I'm not fire bombing of synagogues, Jews being chased down. I see in New York City there's reporting that the Jews there, there's the largest city community, are telling their followers that do not wear Jewish garb, you'll be targeted. In fact, I'm seeing stories out of the New York Post where women that wear Jewish garb are being on and pushed by Islamic fundamentalists inside New York City telling them you don't belong here. This thing is growing and it's not stopping. It's going the other direction, massive lawlessness, and I just wish it was different. I wish we could all get along. The typical American Muslim has no difficulties whatsoever and incorporating him or herself inside of this great country of ours. There's another large branch in the tree of Islam who considered Jews and Christians to be rats, mice and cockroaches to be eliminated. They're not human beings, and it must be confronted. It's an evil, it's awful, and in a second way, second sense, I saw recently Curtis Fuller who kind of retired from Channel five, and Curtis Fuller has many lucid moments and he's well intended. Did an interview with Iris Rowley and the acting chief, Adam Henny, Chief of Police Cincinnati, and also the city manager assistant, talking about how great things are in the city. They're on the right track. And may I say again, I do not blame Iris Rowley in her family one bit for accepting six hundred thousand dollars plus in the city. If they're going to pay it, I think you would accept it. But they're talking about how good things are in the city of Cincinnati. Now, I look at a story that it's a tip of the iceberg when it comes to crime in our city, and we like to think, okay, things are getting better. Because if you're a political leader in a city, whether it's Washington, d c. Or Cincinnati or Dayton, you don't want to admit you're an abject failure. You don't want to admit you don't pay your car loans. You don't want to admit that you filed bankruptcy. You don't want to admit you got tax liens. You got to say how great things are in the city of Cincinnati. And then Channel twelve did this story, and I have a call in to Liz Fields, who's mentioned in the story about what she's experiencing in Madisonville, and I've driven by on Madison Road her business many times. I'm going to make an effort between now and the end of the year, which is about two weeks away, to stop and buy something and the cheese cakeery. I have great empathy for small business owners who get up at four o'clock in the morning, work all day, sell their products, and get up the next day and do it again and again and again and again. The owner that cheese Cakerey in Madisonville, which is on Madison Road, she's desperate for help. She needs help from the city. She's reached out. She said that homeless people are driving customers away and pushing her employees to quit. If you're in the cheese Cakerey, most of your business is to women. I think a lot of men like tufu on their cupcakes, but mainly it's a female business, Liz Field said. The homeless harassing her customers pushing her employees away not just homelessness. She said, they don't feel safe here when they're coming in here and people are coming right in their face screaming at them. Streaming at customers and their employees reaching out and grabbing you. In one week, she said, three people quit because they didn't feel safe, and she said, I can't afford it to double up on staff. I can't be here every day. She said. It's not just a homeless problem unaddressed. She said, also teenagers quote, they run amok. They come in here, they're stealing everything from us, walking out the door, trying to make a big scene and laughing. She said, I put my heart and soul in this business. This is Madisonville, this is my home. She said, I'm a sixth generation resident of Madisonville. My producer Dave told me, where's Madisonville. Madisonville's right there. It's down the hill from Keinwood. It's in the city of Cincinnati. She said, I've called the police many, many, many times, and nothing happens. Nothing's changed. If somebody is not actively doing something, there's nothing that they can do. She's told. She said, I have to protect my business. I have to protect my girls. Call us if it gets really bad from the nine to one to one disc and that's not an answer. So she's quitting, shutting down her business. On December twenty ninth. About two weeks, she said, I can't do it anymore, can't make money. In fact, I'm losing money. She said, Well, my wits end and I feel helpless. She reached out to Mark Jefferies and he told Local twelve on City Council he'd bring up his concerns to the police. Since then, nothing has happened unless the crime is being committed as it's occurring, pretty hard to arrest somebody, and she says, I feel horrible. I'm a small business owner. People put their life blood in their businesses. I work hard. All I want is for the city to be thriving with a good business district. And it's not add that on top of this is the relationship to how great things are in the city of Cincinnati. Head on a few days ago Jackson Trumpy. You might recall Jackson Trumpy as the grandson of the legendary Bob Trumpy. He sent this letter to the mayor, among other things, I have many complaints living in OTR, including widespread litter, aggressive panhandling, harassment, open air drug use, people, multiple gunshot wounds. I see people doing the zombie lean all the time in OTR as I drive by including stabbings and violent crime. Goes on to say that sexual intercourse is happening in the middle of Republic Street on the block top, evidence of a comlete breakdown in public decency. And she said this, this is what Jackson says. It's a joke. Throw on top of that, Michael, Remember Michael, the owner was out in front of his businesses. Seven people shot and on in front of his businesses, out in front of that bar, and the bar is still open and nothing's happening. So while the city fathers and mothers dislocate their shoulders, patting themselves on the back, I've just detailed for you literally hundreds of crimes not reported by anyone, including the fact that twenty thousand shots are fired in the city of Cincinnati that don't hit anybody. Everyone that was fired was a crime of felony by itself not reported. So when the chief of police in Washington, d C. Is fired because she cooked the books to tell her commanders don't report a lot of crime, it makes the mayor Mary O. Bowsel look bad. So they want to cook the books, cut the crime in half, so we can tell Donald Trump and others how crime free Washington, d c is when it's a joke. Now the National Guards there risking their lives, by the way, making it better for the residents of Washington, d C. Who are ninety five percent Democrats. Anyway, So when Curtis Fuller, who's well intended, does interviews with Iris Rowlie and with Chief of Police Henny and with city manager's office, saying how good things are, talk to Liz Fields, talk to Jackson Trumpey, talk to Michael and tell me what's actually happening. And the crimes not reported because the crimes that are happening don't hit the police blodder because it is ridiculous. They call the police, they never come, and when they do come, they don't. Nothing occurs. Imagine being Liz Fields in Madisonville, or Michael in OTR or Jackson Trumpy watching this on a daily basis, and then we see in the media how great things are in the city of Cincinnati. Crime is way down, crime is way up, the reporting of crime is way down, and it's dangerous to be there. Let's continue with more on that front later on. I have John Lott. Lott coming up to talk about Wall Street journ story about how those who carry a weapon, carry a gun, are more violent than the criminals. They themselves that and more. Plus later on, I've reached out to Liz Fields to see if she can come on, and there's a chance later on, Shinnando and Dukeway will be here. He's the former Bengal who's been in the crosshairs of some media accounts about kicking out some old folks from one of his apartment buildings in Shinando and Dukeway. I love saying that name because I can. It's going to be here to refute the nonsense. Let's continue twelve to fifty five. Is the city of Cincinnati safe? Talk to Liz Fields, talk to Michael, talk to Jackson Trumpy. That is the reality. And by the way, we have eight point one million dollars to give to criminal protesters, but no money that eight point one million would have hired eighty police officers. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred WW build cunning in the Great American of course shown out. It's an expert climb research dot Org. When it comes to all things about guns, and one of the tragedies of what happened to Brown University is the media uses that as an occasion to attack Second Amendment rights, and they do it quite well, because emotion should not take the place of reason. And so when you have numerous college kids that have been terrorized on college campuses by someone illegally carrying firearms, the first reaction is to go after the inanimate metal object instead of the person doing the shooting. And the word gun violence is ubiquitous. I would hasten to point out there's about fifty thousand Americans die every year in car accidents. We would never say, you know, we have car violence. We deal with the person driving the car, whether they're drunk, had a license, whether they have insurance. And then the car is an instrumentality to cause harm, much as a gun is an instrumentality to cause harm. But there's no such a thing as car violence. We focus on the driver when it comes to a weapon of gun under the Second Amendment, my right to carry. All of a sudden, the gun becomes the object and not the person doing it. Jodan, you and I now is that same John Lattin. First of all, John, can you tell the American people they're restrictive gun laws available in Australia and how they failed miserably? Abundi beach right.
Speaker 3: Well, before I get into that, I just want to make it comment. I think it's it's worse than what you're saying, and that is the problem is is that you have these laws that create the problems. You create these gun free zones like hit Brown University. And the thing is the people who obey it are basically the law abiding, good individuals, and the criminals the people who want to go and tell other people take advantage of that. In fact, they're attracted to those areas. And the problem that we have is you pass these rules or laws that go and create the problem, create the men for these attacks, and rather than going back and undoing the regulations that are.
Speaker 2: There, they double down and have even.
Speaker 3: More restrictions they're being put on there. But anybody who read I mean, obviously we don't know even who committed this corribal crime at Brown yet, but time after time we get the diaries and manifestos for these mass murderers, and time.
Speaker 2: After time they read the same lay.
Speaker 3: These guys are planning these attacks well in advance.
Speaker 2: They're often suicidal. They want to go and get media attention, and they know the more people they kill, the more media attention. That they're going to be able to get and they know.
Speaker 3: If they go to a place where they're victims are defenseless, they're going to be able to go and kill more people and get more media attention.
Speaker 2: Look, we don't need to get rid of the First Amendment to stop these.
Speaker 3: Guys from getting I don't even know how you would do it from getting the media attention that they crave. But the point is is that you have to take away their goal, and their goal is to get media attention. The way you do that is to convince them that they're not going to be able to go and kill that many people. And the way you do that is by making, you know, having a sign that says warning you know, solect teachers or staff at the school are carrying concealed and will use their.
Speaker 2: Guns to go and protect others that are there. Yeah. No.
Speaker 1: In Australia, I can recall I can't imagine a more clear example of the cry globalize the Intifada than Australia. In the Middle May I say, of nowhere, It's thousands of miles away from Gaza or Israel. There's hundreds of thousands of Palestinians activists running around the Opera House in Sydney with their Palestinian garbage saying kill the Jews, Kill the Jews. And if I'm Jewish and I see the synagogues are being fire bombed by businesses, are being broken into and vandalized by car are being blown up by Islamic terrorists, the first thing I want to do is protect myself. But you can't do that in Australia. Describe the situation in Australia about possession of guns by regular people.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, basically what happened was after a mass shooting that they had Tasmania in ninety six, nineteen ninety six, they went and imposed all sorts of new gun control regulations and confiscated almost a third of the guns that were privately owned at that time. They had registration licensing, so they knew who had the guns. They paid a anomenal fee for taking the guns from people. And you know, there's been a lot of claims even in the last few days about the supposed benefits from that confiscation that they had. A lot of people will go and say, well, it lowered the firearm homicide rate, lowered the firearm suicide rate. It's really a statistical malpractice that they have there when they make that claim.
Speaker 2: For fifteen years prior to the confiscation, both the firearm homicide right and the firearm suicide rate was falling, but they actually stopped.
Speaker 3: Falling after or much slower rate of decline after the confiscation occurred. In fact, total suicides went up.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to go and argue that the confiscation caused suicides to rise, but it's very difficult to go and argue that there was a benefit from that.
Speaker 3: Look, if you had a perfectly straight line that was falling over the entire period that you have there, you could pick any point along that line and the after.
Speaker 2: Average is going to be below the before average. But you look at it.
Speaker 3: And you say, look, it's falling at exactly the same rate beforehand as it afterwards. It's really hard to see any benefit that's occurring from that.
Speaker 2: But in fact, what you would do is you'd say, is it falling at a faster rate or a slower rate? Is there some discontinuity that was occurring there? And what you find is that.
Speaker 3: For firearm homicide rates, it stopped falling. So it was falling and then all of a sudden, it stopped afterwards.
Speaker 2: Look, if they're right, if the gun control advocates who point to this all the time, and everybody from Obama to Hillary Clinton, to Biden to Democrats over the last few days have been pointing to this, you know what you should have seen was an immediate large drop in firearm homicides or suicides, and then over time, as gun ownership recovered to some extent, you would have seen an increase. And that's not the pattern that you see at all.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about the Wall Street Journal. You have a column up a few days ago about the Wall Street Journal spearmongering doesn't survive contact with evidence. And when I read this article of the Wall Street Journal, which generally about half the time they make some sense, they rend this big story in the front page or by reporter Marca Merrimont, who continued his attack on people carrying firearms. He presented four stories that those untrained civilians that have a weapon, generally it'll be a handgun, have caused mayhem. And that's somehow It's good then in America to make sure there's high hurdles to be able to carry a firearm to protect yourself. Explain why this story in the Wall Street Journal is not accurate, right.
Speaker 3: You know, this is the fourth in a series of articles by this gentleman. And you know, once to argue is it's dangerous to have concealed carry either right to carry or constitutional carry type laws. It's over the four years from twenty twenty two to now.
Speaker 2: He has four examples. Actually two of them are really only relevant for the story that he has about people legally caring. There's like no perspective here.
Speaker 3: You don't mention that there's like one point six million defensive gun uses.
Speaker 2: Each year that occur.
Speaker 3: You don't mention that they're twenty one million concealed carried permit holders in the United States or twenty nine constitutional carry states where it's not even necessary for people to have a permit. You know, so the rate of problems is tiny. And the other thing is, you know, obviously two is too too many that have occurred, even over four years, but where bystanders accidentally shot? But the question is what's the alternative? And so what we did was we went back over the decade from twenty sixteen through now to go and see how many accidental gun shots by civilians who are legally carrying a concealed handgun.
Speaker 2: How that compared to the police. And what you find is that if you remove a security guard from that, which is kind of a different story, and just look at regular civilians. There are three such shootings that had occurred over the ten years. By contrast, there were twenty accidental shootings by police of bystanders when they're trying to stop a crime. Twenty eight people were either killed or are wounded in those accidental shootings of bystanderds so, and that's like seven times higher than the rate that civilians accidentally shot a bystander when they were trying to stop the crime.
Speaker 1: You know, John Lot, We've done this for many years, and I think we're having measurable impact on someone. When I read a line from the Wall Street Journal story quote when untrained are panic shooters missed their target, it's children, neighbors, and bystanders who pay the price. And so you went through a process because you worked with research with the Trump administration and you plugged into chat, GPT, Gronka and other systems AI, which is is a wonderful benefit and maybe a cost to us in the long run, who knows. But when you have twenty one million individuals carrying weapons. Did you find any case in the last several years were a person constitutional carry missed their target and killed a child?
Speaker 2: Well, we couldn't.
Speaker 3: We couldn't find even one case where somebody under constitutional carry accidentally shot anybody anybody over the last ten years. It's but yet, you know, obviously, you know the article the most wanted to make a.
Speaker 2: Big deal about constitutional carry.
Speaker 3: You know, you think he'd at least provide one example himself of that being a problem.
Speaker 2: But not even the story provides an example of that.
Speaker 1: And when you when you did your review and the police incidents, and I don't know, there's seven hundred and fifty thous and police officers Marshall's FBI CEOs in the country and some of one hundred and fifty thousand who every day confront millions of criminal situations. You found twenty cases in which officers accidentally shot a total of twenty eight bystanders. Unfortunately, six were killed, twenty two were runed in. And so that is so it's below one thousandth of one percent. It's almost non existent. And so all the clear events over.
Speaker 2: Ten years, ten years, over ten years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the media, you got, you know, these untrained individuals like you and I are accidentally shooting children as like, what, well, it's untethered to reality, correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean there's not one example that we found over the ten years where a child was bystanderd was shot when somebody was using a gun defensively. So you know, it's you know, it's unfortunate. But as I said, this is the fourth and it's series that the Wall Street Journal has had all very long stories that they have. I'm sure they think they're doing some big excasay on it.
Speaker 2: I've written.
Speaker 3: I finally wrote the op ed because I'd written letters to the editor for the Wall Street Journal and also sent information to the reporter, but you know, it was ignored and the you know, the reporter did never got back to me either on this stuff. And he doesn't he doesn't have any quotes in any of his articles from anybody who takes kind of a pro self defense position on this stuff.
Speaker 1: So just how about your research. Overall, police in America accidentally wounded five point six times as many bystanders as civilians, killed three times as many and wounded seven times. It's just a typical constitutional carry person and So you also point out that otherwise research showing the FBI's active shooter definition, we looked at cases over ten years or individuals actively attempted to kill people in public area, excluding shootings tied to other crimes. That showed that armed civilians consistently acted safely and effectively. But that's not a story, is it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, Wall Street Journal News is it going to be covering that?
Speaker 1: Well, all I can say is with the antisemitism, and plus we're constantly told by Democrats when it comes to major cities how safe things are, that violence is going down, that it's all okay. In reality, I live in little Cincinnati, Ohio, and every year we have at least twenty thousand shots fired, and the city of Cincinnati, by I would assume thousands of individuals. Each one's a felony, and none are ever making the police blodder because the person who fired the gun wasn't apprehended. Imagine how many shots are fired in Los Angeles or Chicago and Cincinnati's got twenty thousand bullets rolling around town. I would imagine big cities have hundreds of thousands and none ever hit the police. Statistics correct, right?
Speaker 3: You know, look here's the problem, and that is we just had the police chief and DC resigned because it finally came out that the reason why she resigned was because all of her commanders testified before the House Operations Committee that she was ordering them to misclassify crimes to go and reduce the number of serious crimes that were being reported.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: So it's just not Chicago and New York City and some other places which have been caught manipulating the crime data that's there. You know, it raises real questions about, you know, how accurately what we can do to depend on the crime data coming out. Oh, it's one reason of many that the FBI data reported crime is so different from the National Crime Victimization Bureau of Justice satistic data, which shows that over the last four years we had the largest percentage increase and violent crime ever recorded over any four year period was a fifty nine percent increase. My own belief is it's falling this year finally and we're going to hit record low murder rates. And I believe when it comes out a year from now, in September next year, it's going to also show because of Trump's efforts with regard to illgal aliens and other things. We're going to see a big drop in violent crime.
Speaker 1: And Democrats will take credit for that. But Pamela Smith and Washington DC chief a classic Dei hire when her commanders were under oath and testified they weren't going to lie for her, that they cooked the books to make Mario bows Of the mayor of Washington, DC, look better. And I suspect the same things happening in Cincinnati as it's happening all over the country by Democratic mayors who want to show that National guardsmen in our town make no sense because crime is down. In reality, crime is up, and they're cooking the books. Well, John Lot, we got to go crimeresearch dot org, Crimeresearch dot org, and John Lott, may you and yours have a merry Christmas in a happy new Year. And thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Merry Christmas. Bill, thanks very much.
Speaker 1: And John keep being that we need we need you to stay on this. We need you because our rights are at risk. And when college kids that have been traumatized are used by the media to promote a false narrative, and I like to have facts and figures to back it up. And crimeresearch dot org. You give me those statistics, and John, thanks for what you do. Thank you well, thank you.
Speaker 3: People can go to our website and sign up for our emails that we send out once every two weeks with our research and the data that we have. It doesn't do us any good to do the work if people aren't.
Speaker 2: Educated and can't use the data.
Speaker 1: That we put out crimeresearch dot org. John Lott, you're a great American, and once again, thank you very much. Thank you, God bless Let's continue with more garbage in, garbage out. Now we have proof that in major American cities, the police chiefs are told by the mayors to cook the books to make me look good, much like in Cincinnati. Bill Cunningham with you every Day News Radio seven hundred WLW. We are certainly not going to sit on our hands.
Speaker 5: Oh hell hell hello, buyet and I'm spokes I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: We are certainly not going to sit on our hands. Did Duke Tobin surface somewhere? I know he's still employed by the Bengals? Sitting on your hands and hurt sitting on your hand, Dave Keaton, was that recent or just in the archives twenty twenty? That was twenty twenty. I'm not talking about the news show. I'm talking about the year. So it's been five years since Duke Tobin has surfaced with this the communications you have, you can talk to people anytime anywhere. He discovered now telephone. Has Duke Tobin giving an idiot? Yes he does, he does. Why did you ask him some questions?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 1: I asked you at the pre training camp luncheon. That's the only time we get to see him along with mister Brown. You mean, the ninety year old owner, right, don't you wish it? This time Gary Burbank was still around all my beangals. Would that be a classic? Hey Mikey boy, what are you doing? Mikey boy? I wonder who would I guess he would do the voice of Joe Burrow. Hey, Nikey boy, Hey Mikey boy. Jamar cha. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, that's a real good touchdown. But I'm glad you brought that up. I said to you off the air, why do you and I keep doing what we're doing? Can you tell me? And I said to you, today's Tuesday, right all day? Yeah? If I got up this morning right there mile away, Yeah, what would I do at nine o'clock? Ten o'clock, eleven am, noon, one to two. What would I do? Probably go berserk after about three or four days. I'm happy to come.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: If you got up this morning, yeah, and god you get into what four thirty or some four to ten, four ten am?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, if you could sleep intil seven or eight am, what would you get out of bed? In middle Tucky at that Middletown. You don't work here? What do you do? That's my point? Chores with Denise out, we round the house, do that anyway, so we do things. Don't tell management this, okay? We would do this for nothing? Is that true? Speak for yourself? Go ahead, will leave. The Stoot Reporter is a proud service of your local tame Star Heating and air conditioning dealers. Tamestar quality you can feel in beautiful southeastern Indiana called Joe Exteme to nex Stein Heating at Cooligan at eight one, two, nine, three two twenty twenty six stars. All right, and also, Willy, you want to thank our Lear's Prime market for our lunch today The Delicious Chicken Noodle Soup Deluxe Delhi located in beautiful downtown Milford, the home of the Eagles, Learsprime dot Com. Lear's Prime always a cut above. Glenn Fryes no longer with us, but he played with the Eagles. Correct? Correct? And Don Henley what about Don? Think he's still around it? He lives, Yeah, he lives. Red's Update. Willie that dude, BP, Brandon Phillips, Aaron Harangu, Reggie Sanders, and Sweet Lou Panela have been selected as the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame Class of twenty twenty six. They deserve it. Those four will be in inductees will be honored April twenty fourth through twenty sixth next year at the Reds Hall of Fame Induction ceremony. No one does events better than Karen Kraft and get more tonight on the Hot Stove League at six oh five, Here on seven hundred, WLW who's sitting on their hands to wit? You sit on your doing that for five years? Got no hands. High school football. Evan Dryer is head football coach at Anderson, the home of the Raptors. Twenty twenty five winner of the Paul Brown Excellence and Coaching Award. Dryer was in and it was honored last Sunday at the halftime. The award includes a ten thousand dollars donation from the Bengals to the Anderson High School Athletic Department. High school football coaches should make more money. Do you agree, Bengo? How about sportscasters here, Bengo, go ahead? College basketball tonight the ten and O Miami RedHawks. What about Wes Millers are on the road at Wright State? What about Travis Steel? Florida State takes on Dayton But Travis Steele come back to Xavier at some point. No, he's living, He's loving life and love and honor. In Oxford, was he overwhelmed? Now he's in his element and he's succeeding. Eleventh Rade at Louisville. Battles number twenty Tennessee Tomorrow night, Richard Patino and the Xavier Musketeers helping the Big East? What about Kelsey? He's he's playing tonight against Tennessee. Xavier opens tomorrow against UH Big East play against Creighton not good and then UH also tomorrow night Alabama State and u SE they better beat? Is Wes Miller in trouble? Yay or nay? My name O? There's six and four and they've lost the Eastern Michigan they lost a Xavier of course, and then they were ahead big. They were head by eleven at halftime against Georgia and then gets smoked by nineteen. My name's West. Don't get me in this mess. Might want to play some defense, Wes Miller. Maybe he should go to maybe the Ken State or somewhere. I don't know, So get tava. Travis Steele coaching, U see, I don't know, like Tay Baker coach U see n xavier correct? How about Travis Steel coaching? U se? I don't know. What do you think? Oh, he's love he's loving life in Oxford right now at ten and Ozer enjoying, enjoying life. They've got four votes in the AP vote and the AP Top twenty five. Come back to Cincinnati, Travis Steele, We love you, going all right? We love you. You're getting all choked up just thinking he's doing all right?
Speaker 5: Will he?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Do you have any hope at all?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question. Yeah, what's first gonna happen? Jeez, are you ready for this? It's just the big question. To Rocky too, this was the big question. Okay, number one our good friend in yours, the number one man, Joe Burrow. Yeah, wins the Super Bowl in Cincinnati. Is that very likely? Yeah, it's likely they get win and they win. Joe Burrow is gonna win. So they got to win here, they got to win, said Jam says yes. Or number two Ready for number two to doubt the word of Dave Lapham. I don't question him at all. Great number sixty, he says, He says, yes, and Joe walters around here all the time. I like him quite a bit. As you have pride to Texas Tech. Or number two, the Reds win the World Series? No, well, all right, number three? Do you see Bearcats win another national basketball title? Yes? Oh, so says the bear Super Bowl, super the Bengals or no to the Reds. Yes to the Bearcats. What's gonna happen the quickest? Was it Big O coming back or something? He never want it?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 1: By the way, well, I'm just saying that. I'm just saying bringing back Paul Hog, Tom Thacker. Those are the guys. Ed Junker, Jerry Lucas. Jerry Lucas, he didn't bring He won one with Ohio State in nineteen sixty. He can certainly play again. Can you didn't answer the question, maybe they'll bring him back and senior nil money. You didn't answer, that'll be next. I want you to answer the freshman junior, sophomore or freshman sophomore, junior and senior nil money. Answer the question what's more likely to first occur? Burrow wins the super Bowl here if they win two, the Reds win the World Series if they win three? Do you see bear cut to win their third national title in basketball? What's four? Xavier wins another national tournament? The knit? No, the NIT? No? Hey, hey, you know what if you win the n I T it's a it's a title. What's the name of the tournament? National Invitation tournament? You're invited? You're in a tournaments?
Speaker 2: Won it?
Speaker 1: I say Zaviers won it twice? Right? But remember Kerwin, Pinchback and Toby, Remember those guys. I nineteen fifty six. It was two years before I came into the world. Ever hear about the war? Ever hear about World War two before you got here? Yeah? Yes, So you're saying Burrow is gonna win if they win, that's the only way you can do it. If they If you if you win, you're gonna get You're gonna hopefully have a chance at the super Bowl. Same way with the Reds. Thank you Lap. If all happens together, I mean, if you lose and you're gonna go home and get another draft pick. Well, nineteen ninety the UC Bearcats were, don't we say, number one in the country, and except for a second events here and there, they might have won it. But we don't know. Way back when they were number one in the country at number two in their own city in eighty nine. You know you were there for the Super Bowl in Miami, right, that was really close in thirty four seconds away. I was there alright. Segas ed it in sports. Yeah, so we're thankful to have it. Why don't we tell management here, Okay, we're going to spend the year twenty twenty six and donate our money to other sources, and you and I will work for free in twenty twenty six. Speak for yourself. I'm just saying you so much. Well, if you don't, if you want to work for free, then give me your salary on top of mine. Get me out of soushi board, please, Willie and utter of a beautiful day here at the Tri State. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stewd report. At some point, the foolishness has got to stop. I'm glad Mike brought that up, because what you're going to have him on again. It might be a while, because he's going after the Trumpster for getting rid of the Haitians in Springfield, Ohio. And the Great American does not feel as if our country is enriched by having Mauritanians in Lachland, having uh, shall we say, Haitians in Clark County in Somali's running around Minneapolis. I will worry about the contributions made to our society as opposed to taking money and many times pilfering from the public treasury segment. I'll say this, I sent this on Eric Trump call. Call this the Trump Plan. Number one, if you're in this country, shall we say, without documents, in other words, you're here illegally.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: One if you're working presently. Two you've committed no crimes of any type. And three you're receiving zero public assistance. In other words, you're functioning, you're contributing. Right, come up with something called the Trump Plan. Call it for two years, Sign up somewhere, go online, give me your your palm print, your fingerprints, give me a urine sample your eyes, whatever it is. If you're presently working. Secondly, you're not a criminal. And thirdly, you're supporting yourself. You're not on public assistance. Nothing. And for two years, you do what you're going to do, and then we're going to review where we are. Would you agree with the Willie plan? Going pretty good to me, Well, that would eliminate about ninety percent of immigrants who are getting public assistance, and so I'm thinking, okay, then go back home. He's going to pass that on to the President with my endorsement. One you're working, yeah, Two, you're not a criminal. Three no public help of any type, zero ziltch, nada. Every two years, are going to review you. And if you still do that, we'll give you another two years. You're never gonna never gonna become a citizen at the back of the line, way back of the line. Be productive, don't be a clown, don't get public help, and you can stay. Would you support me in this venture? Yay or nay? I think so? Was that yes or no? Yeah? It wasn't very aggressive on your partner. Well, I'm getting trying to decipher all this at the same time, let's continue with Morewed is gonna win a super Bowl. The Reds are going to win worlds, you see, and Xavier if that happens. What you're laying too much on seven hundred WI Billy Cunningham, the Great American? Of course, I monitor all events simultaneously. What's happening in Minnesota, and I guess unbeknownst to the Great American what's happening to largely center in Ohio has been discovered by Maya Cook, who's a political strategy. She's been on the Sean Hannity Fox News Digital quite often recently because she's insipping in her remarks. She knows what she's talking about in the research and Maya Cook, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, let's go over first what's happening Minnesota, what's happening in Ohio? Unbknownst too many here, in fact, what's happening all over the country. In fact, about twenty one Blue states will not share with the Feds who's on their snap list, and I can only imagine the fraud there. But let's talk first about Tim Waltz and the billions of dollars that is being misused by the Somali community. They've rewarded our thankfulness. They've rewarded our our understanding by bringing them from the Somali refugee camps into America with thievery and worst. So may it cook first of all, described to the American people what's going on in Minnesota, will relate it then to Ohio into the nation. So give me a full report.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks so much for having me.
Speaker 6: I think what we are seeing is the greatest scandal, and it's not just Minnesota. That was just the beginning, that was the tip of the sphere. We are starting to see fraud rampant across the entire United States. And what was shocking to me is after we discover the fraud. Back in twenty twenty, there were warnings in Minnesota to Tim Waltz to say there are scammers. There is an immense amount of fraud occurring. Agencies were flagged, Auditors were raising alarms because of the exorbitant amount of funding that was being requested. Whizzlebw blowers were speaking up saying this does not add up. Federal prosecutors eventually came in and Tim Waltz refused to investigate because there were allegations that it was racist because it was against Somalian individuals. So instead of enforcing the law under Tim Waltz's watch, he did not have a backbone. He was a fless leader. And now what you're seeing is even and more stunning. He is blaming President Trump for fraud instead of the Somalian community for the medicaid corruption. And you know what I say. I say that Tim was a heartbeat away from being almost the vice president, maybe even the president someday. And thank god we are stayed because the one person he never cares about is the American citizen. Never mind the fact that Somalians were targeting our funding. I mean, this is federal and state funding that's meant for American citizen and that's meant for disabled autistic kids.
Speaker 2: That has stated it is.
Speaker 6: Shocking, and it's just trickling down to other states.
Speaker 1: Now let's talk about this scam specifically. This is a relatively small state compared to all the others that Minnesota is controlled by completely liberal Democrats like Tim Waltz and by the Attorney General Ellison is compromised, as is the mayor Fry of Minneapolis. So on a practical level. The Somalis were living in squalic conditions. They were rescued over the last ten years by successive administrations to get them out of horrible circumstances, one of which was ilhan Omar, who seemingly married her own brother. I guess in breeding, shall we say in Somalia is somewhat acceptable whether it was legitimate or not. She had to face felony charges for that, But describe it a practical love of mayic. Can you tell us exactly how it would work with medicaid and also with help for the autistic and how did it work?
Speaker 6: So what these individuals were doing is they were stealing public funds.
Speaker 2: Primarily through government program.
Speaker 6: This is a notorious case involving feeding our future. It's a scandal where federally funded children nutrition money was being siphoned off by fake meal counts and shell nonprofits. They were all coordinating false reports and children at the end of the day were the excuse. You saw luxury cars, real estate overseas cash flowing as a result, so children not getting said autistic numbers were rising for some.
Speaker 2: Reason in the state of Minnesota.
Speaker 6: We really have an autism problems. Then let's get our k in there, but we did it. This was not random either. It was deliberate and well organized, and they were basically creating the way that you look at the law today, in the way that you look at this program. Fraud was just following these incentives and weak enforcement. So when individuals were flagging, this is our huge uptick. And the amounts of individuals are being fed by this program, this is not adding up. Tim Waltz turned his back even when whistleblowers were speaking up. They were being sidelined instead of instead of coming out and going after them.
Speaker 1: And these whistle blowers are actually state employees. This wasn't you and me, this wasn't Sean Hannity, These were state employees. And said, wait a minute, this isn't right. So there were many doctors paid directly and indirectly by the Somali community that would rubber stamp home health care payouts to family members of not just elderly individuals for fake medical conditions, but autism and also kids that were hungry. And the Somalis quickly figured out they could get rich. I mean elan Omar's net worth five years ago with sixty thousand dollars now it's thirty million. One might ask, how did that happen? And so this is a massive fraud that the states administer medicaid, but the Feds largely pay for it, but the Minnesotas themselves also pay something. Let's get on to Ohio, our home state of Ohio. Tell us what's happening in the Ohio Somali community. By the way, Columbus, Ohio is the second largest Somali community in America. Number one is Minneapolis, Number two is Columbus. What's happening in Ohio?
Speaker 6: Well, Ohio should not shock us today. Most of the Somalians live in Columbus, Ohio, where I'm from. And if you follow the fraud from Minnesota, it was here in Ohio. Back in twenty fourteen, Bill, we saw massive medicaid fraud in many communities, including the Somalian The Columbus Dispatch, one of the wokest magazines and newspapers at least in our town, discovered forty to sixty million dollars being siphoned, and many millions were from the Somalian community. So we should have been wiser in twenty fourteen that there's fraud occurring, but we did it we weren't wise, we didn't follow the money, and I had two separate people come to me, and now I'm getting even more tips that there's massive fraud in the Somalian community. These are individuals that are providers that are being asked to rubber stamp paperwork for a home health care service. Home healthcare service in the state of Ohio, you can be a family member providing quote services.
Speaker 2: So an elderly patient.
Speaker 6: Comes in says I need home health providers will do testing, mri CT scans, you name it, and they'll say you're healthy, you don't need this. And the Somalian individual says, well, then I'm going back to my old doctor that approved the paperwork, or they doctor shop and they find somebody who's willing to rubber stamp it. And in many cases they're getting kickbacks. And I know that because these providers came and told me they were offered that in no uncertain terms. These individuals said, we'll make it worth your while. When I know what that means in America, that means you make sure you stamp this. I'm going to make sure I pay you. This is what's been happening, and it's rampant in our community. I'm getting so many tips now. And the worst part about this is that it was reported the legislators, it was reported to the Department of Medicaid, and nothing happened. So these individuals came to me because they knew that they needed first protection.
Speaker 2: Because they were being told that they.
Speaker 6: Were going to be stoned to death if they reported this. And secondly, they want to make sure that we are protecting Ohioans and our state dollars. I don't think it's going to be small. This is going to be another massive scandal. I think it's going to be millions after this breaks. And We're a to go through the audit and I'm going up the chains all the way to the US Attorney's office. We have to get in there.
Speaker 2: We have to get these records.
Speaker 6: We have to see how many Somalian home health centers have been created, how many individuals are rubber stamping this, how many individuals were denied by my providers and now have home health care services. There's a massive fraud scam and it's in this in this Medicaid program. But mark my words, I think that most of our handouts in America are being taken over by immigrants, and it's unacceptable today talk.
Speaker 1: About El Schabob because many times in Minneapolis or in Columbus or I am certain this is true in every state, that there's envelopes of cash going back and forth to the actual families involved to pay them off and keep them quiet. That doctors are paid, the family, the immigrant families are paid, and then money works this way to El Schabab, a terrorist group, and maybe El Qaeda. It was on report on Fox at al Qaeda was getting paid over Al Qaeda more than one hundred million dollars a year from Muslim immigrants. Siepending your money off for a welfare and sending it to your Al Kaeda? Well, how does that happen?
Speaker 2: Well, it's really easy. Bill.
Speaker 6: We allowed a lot of refugee communities to come here. We didn't say one individual, one at a time, we're going to vet you through immigration laws. The US imported Somalian communities at masses because they were leaving their war torn country. They came to the United States and then they started Some of them, of course they followed the law, but many of them that I am seeing started schemes of organized syndicated crime like medicaid fraud and they send the money back home and guess where it's going. I mean, these are reports, they're not just allegations. It's going to Al Sabab, a US.
Speaker 2: Designated foreign terrist organization.
Speaker 6: It's known for Islamic extremism, and they're aligned with al Qaeda. And we know this money is going back because the FBI, DJ and many others have started tracking where most of the Somalians funding goes, and there's been reports I've seen it through even the Daily Wire, where we're funding between forty to sixty percent of Somalia in terms of the money, and the funding going in that is US tax dollars because we're handing basically blank checks to them because they're not actually providing the services and there's no person that actually needs it. So it's this organized crime syndicate that's going right back to terrorists who are in charge of suicide bombings, masks and market massacres and targeted assassinations. And we are responsible. And I can't tell you how many times I have said this. If you don't audit America, we're going to continue to be not only in the biggest deficit of our lifetime, but we're going to be part of a terrorist enterprise, and we have allowed it under our watch.
Speaker 1: The Americans are happy to hear that we're funding al Kaeda in El Shabab. I'm looking to report from HHS. Eighty nine percent of Somali headed households in Minnesota are in one or more forms of welfare. The keyword is more eighty six percenter on Medicaid. Sixty two percent of Somali households with children in the state are on food stamps, twenty three percent are on cash welfare. The autism racket is involving about twenty eight percent of Somali kids have autism. They get paid and according to this research from nearly every Somali household with children receive some form of help and tive. Some example, the average Minnesota who's not a Somali refugee six percenter on welfare, ten percenter on food stamps. That's opposed to eighty nine percent of Somali's I mean it's and may I cook. This is the tip of the proverbial iceberg. Imagine what happens in the large blue states like New Jersey, New York, Illinois, and California. What do you suspect is happening there.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's much worse.
Speaker 6: This is why I'm saying, I bet you what Elon Musk started at federal government, if we could go to state governments, we would be able to get out of the step sit because we are giving we're actually handing money away to fraud, waste, and abuse, and it's happening in every state.
Speaker 2: Blue states are going to be much worse.
Speaker 6: But this is where Somalians.
Speaker 2: Were very, very clever.
Speaker 6: They came to Minnesota, Ohio, and I bet you next is going to be Pennsylvania because the bar and the threshold is very low to commit medicaid fraud. But if we look at our subsidies overall, you're right, fifty four percent of our Somalian immigrants now we're on snaps, seventy three percent of them are receiving medicaid. I mean, most of these numbers are not based on official government numbers. They are things that we have to accumulate because government is.
Speaker 2: In tracking this.
Speaker 6: The next time we restart this program, at least in Ohio, we need to have these statistics. We need to know who's coming into America and actually contributing, and then we really need to assess what kinds of people do we want.
Speaker 2: Here in the future.
Speaker 6: We can't just be an open country that allows illegal rampant prop to occur with our arms wide open, because it's going to.
Speaker 2: Be our children and our children's children that are.
Speaker 6: Going to be paying this deficit off in addition to fighting for funding. I mean, imagine the parents that actually needs autism funding. Can I tell you I've gotten dozens of emails from individuals that said I begged for money in the state of Ohio because I had a sick family member and they couldn't receive it. I mean, that's unconscionable to me.
Speaker 1: On the Somali community and others and Mauritanians they have had set up with clinics and doctors, et cetera. And I'll say this, this is my own idea that if you're living in this country and you're an immigrant here here legally and you're working, one number two you have committed no crimes, and number three, you get no government benefits of any type. And that's a good chunk of the illegal if you can show that I'm working and secondly I'm not a criminal, and thirdly, I'm getting no government benefits, and I don't want government benefits and I won't sign up for them. I'd say give them temporary work status. If you're working, not a criminal, and you have no government benefits, go get them. But that is not what's incentivized in blue cities and blue states because those are convenient voters, and in the Somali community, they fast track as much as possible citizenship. Has been reported that about seventy seventy five percent of the Somali community in Minneapolis have already become citizens, maybe as illegally as elin Omar has become a citizen by marrying her brother. But whatever it might be, there's a massive fraud and we're getting ripped off by historical measures. And may It Cook, I know you're in Columbus, I'm in Cincinnati, but I tell you the problem in Ohio is gigantic. The problem all around the country is larger. And state governments have got to be the first line of defense to see because they administer these governmental programs and the fence paid for most of the cost. And I'm glad that Trumpster's on it. Well, we got to run at Maya Cook, what is your website? If people listening around the country want to get in touch through your website. How would they do it?
Speaker 6: Just my first name the heck cook dot com E h E K C.
Speaker 2: O O k E dot co. M.
Speaker 1: Well, you've sounded the alarm and you say, I think everyone wants to make this a Somali issue or race issue. It is not. It's our waiver system that was built with compassion, and now we're being taken advantage of. And it was built to really help people that are struggling in need. It's being looted. It's being looted by legal immigrants and people like elon Omar, and by Tim Waltz, and by Governor Governor Governor Waltson, by A g Ellison whose family is benefiting greatly. And I want to know how ilan Omar went for more sixty thousand dollars the thirty million. I want to know how that happened in five years. That'd be interesting. Mayecook dot com. We got to run. But thanks for coming on the Bill Cunninghams. I'll be reading this stuff on Fox Digital and I'll be watching you with Hannity and many others in Fox News. And May It Cook once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And you're a great American. Thank you very much, Thank you Bell, God bless you all. Let's continue with more. The more you discover, the more angry you become, working like a dog to pay taxes, to have your money looted in blue cities and some red cities and blue cities and red states by those that are using the system and rewarding our kindness with theft and rape. I would expect prosecutors to act like prosecutors.
Speaker 5: Hell bye, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 2: Rock.
Speaker 1: Can we have more analysis this morning on Joe Burrow if you're interested in more analysis to have more options for me or still just those three according Well, we got the fourth option is get a new girlfriend. He's We talked about this yesterday and I said it was he's doing the most.
Speaker 7: He needs just a good red blooded American woman that went to Seaton High School, knows how to cook and knows how to raise a.
Speaker 1: Family and is nurturing. He's Combat's what he needs. An ig model, don't know you don't need a run away money of those? How about the influencer? Don't know that don't need that. So how do we get to Joe and he he's a woman without a TikTok account period. If you're on social media, I don't want you. Right, How do we get to Joe and say, Joe, you've got to get meet some girls from Seaton High School?
Speaker 7: Well, I think the more we talk about it, the more it gets out there. You gotta get away from football. His mind is twenty four to seven foot. When you get to get through these three games, be healthy, and then he needs to get away on vacation a little bit, get away from me.
Speaker 1: But then within that find try to do your best. Have a family member to hook you up with a nice just a nice Gris girl, gonna make you some sceaty meatballs.
Speaker 7: Right, he's sitting in that big house all by himself, playing the piano, by himself, looking, and he can't go outside, can't do anything, and.
Speaker 1: A mom and a dad can't help him with this. He needs a good girlfriend. Maybe Mountain Notre Dame High School. Yes, maybe about twenty five years old.
Speaker 7: He's a ren What he needs to do, he's a rekindle a relationship with like a high school girlfriend that he had, rekindle that thing, someone who knew him. He knew him, before he became you know, Joe Burrow with contract.
Speaker 1: Guest teachers are hot, no question about all of them. I've been with one or two in my time. I won't say how I've been with him, but I've been with a couple of them, and they live by rules and rulers and things like that and discipline. Yes, anyway, let's get out of that one to hear a great story real quick. It's totally.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 7: It was about yes, it was, you know, say, June July this year, my middle son bronzed and he wanted a gecko.
Speaker 1: Wanted like a little like a little lizard looking gecko.
Speaker 7: Things saw the commercial whatever, and those things are not cheap, by the way, but we found a way to get one through my mother in law. You got this gecko and he named it Jamar Chase Chase for sure one. And we had this little aquarium and you had him and it was great and you feed him and he was he was actually pretty cool. If you held him, he would just sit in your hand. You wouldn't jump all over the place. Well, then about two two or three weeks ago we got a cat k and then a few days later I walk out in the morning and the little aquarium where the gecko's kept. The door is open and there's no gecko in there, and you're looking at the cat. Hey, and you're looking at the aquarium he got So it's ten days yesterday, okay, that the gecko. And at this point where like he's he's gone, he's been eating. My wife walks in the kitchen and finds the gecko, like just sitting there on the kitchen floor.
Speaker 1: He's alive. It's the damn this thing I've ever seen in my life. I don't know. He thinks are fast. I mean he might have got past it.
Speaker 7: He was just sitting there, but I mean somehow he got water and got food for ten to eleven days.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I have no.
Speaker 7: Idea, no earthly idea. It's a Christmas miracles. The gecko is alive.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: When Evan was a boy, he wanted to get a gerbil. I said, what the hell is the gerbil? It's like a little mouse and you put it you bigger than a mouse.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So after a while, guess what the gerbil got out? Two or three days, I say, where's the gerbil? I look at Schnorf. The dog got that look in his eye never found the gerbil. I think schnarf ate the gerbil and haven't got older. Bet everything I had that the cat opened up the door. The cat had to have opened the door up because we didn't leave it open, so the cat must have seen it in there, kind of hit the thing open. But somehow that he escaped, maybe be injured, maybe and they didn't look injured. But then he lives somewhere within the house. I don't know where he got food, he got water. This is normal, releass What what does a gecko do?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it does a business, but it's you know, when we didn't see any gecko droppings anywhere, so I don't I don't know.
Speaker 1: I have no idea. It's a miracle. Chase lives well.
Speaker 2: Heave.
Speaker 1: The Stuart Report is a proud service of your local Temestar heating and air conditioning dealers. Temestar quality you could feel in beautiful Milford. The home of one main gallery right down the street is Baker Heating at five one three eight three one fifty one twenty four. The bodies of the rinders have been there for hours and hours. The riga mortis has set in, so they were slashed there and for maybe ten to twelve hours after the big army. We have less tolerance for drug addicted people. You brought that up. I think we should.
Speaker 7: I think we tolerate this and we got to understand them.
Speaker 1: No, you can't live your life like that.
Speaker 7: We should have to be un acceptable of that lifestyle.
Speaker 1: Your responsibility to save yourself not right. They become mascots in the system because.
Speaker 7: People that are diging drugs are very, very self centered and very needy.
Speaker 1: They only care.
Speaker 7: About themselves and what they need. There's no give and take relationship with these people, and we tolerate it and we coddle them.
Speaker 1: I think. I know people don't want to hear that, but I think that's part of the problem. To hear that. You don't want to hear that rocket part of the problem. They're mascots of the social system, and they those in the system needs somebody to work on.
Speaker 7: I've again a life learning center. I've been around people that are and the only thing, the one consistent thing that folks that get out of that lifestyle tell me is it came down to a choice of themselves. They had to absolute rock bottom. There's no real system that's going to help them. They have to hit rock bottom and then make the decision to pull themselves out before they kill themselves and parent.
Speaker 1: That's what has to happen. So thousands of parents listening now know that they're between a rock and a hard place. But this kid lived at the house. He's thirty two.
Speaker 7: He's not a kid. He's thirty two. He's living at the house. He's just a problem all the time. Some point you get you gotta go, you gotta go, you gotta go.
Speaker 1: Figure it out. He went to the street. He was homeless for a while, and after being homeless for a year or two, you can be homeless in LA and survive because you're paid to be homeless.
Speaker 7: You know when you should be in a mental hospital. But why don't we have those anymore? It's unkind, it's unfair.
Speaker 1: Suicidal empathy is what's killing this entire country. And there's an example that I just told me off the air. You've been there. You went to Longview State Mental Hospital. Were you a patient there?
Speaker 2: No? I had.
Speaker 1: I had a relative there me too, Bob, Uncle Bob was there. I said, Mom, I can't come here anymore. It was scary. Yeah, but the people weren't on the streets and they weren't committing crimes. You fed him, right, Yeah, three storms, a date and activities to do programs. You gotta do this, and a great majority left. As you know, I did ag work, great majority. We got him out and if they screwed up, they came back. They didn't go to jail. So if you were addicted to drugs, would you go in there too? Yes, a wing for drugs and that manu it was alcohol when when alcohol is a drug? But you went through programs and you got cleaned, and then there was a there was a program, after care program. Mom, the dead, the uncle, the aunt, you gotta go here and if you screw up, you're not gonna go live on the street. You're gonna come back to Longview Statemental Hospital and then let's do it again. And some never left. My uncle Bob never left, had paranoi schizophrenia with effective components.
Speaker 7: But as a family member, you know that he's safe and he's not out on the street, and he's not a burdens of society, right because he's down the street and drugs right on the corner.
Speaker 1: No one wants to go downtown, right, that's a failure of compassion right there, and why suicidal empathy like that? Say, can you use that term that's tripped along? How long do they keep you there? That kind of stuff. I was there. I was there willing to visit my relatives.
Speaker 5: That's what you know.
Speaker 1: He said off air, He said, I had one because of this show. I get one every day on this show. What are you talking about? Once that movie happened, One flew of the Cuckoo's Next that's the other name of this show. Get rid of the hospital. So we can't have those anymore because of Jack Nicholson.
Speaker 7: Well, just don't do the bottoms, but keep the hospital, yeps, And it wn't make any sense.
Speaker 1: That makes no sense to them, because the system needs people like this to work on. Yeah, right, we need that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but that's for how what happens in Minnesota when you've got a system that's designed to, you know, just take money from.
Speaker 1: The people that are kind, and they respond by looting.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Well, when you pay for poverty, you get a lot of it. And we're paying for poverty and we have a lot of it. Segment, can you make any sense at all?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Well, you have Red's update that Dude BP, Brandon Phillips, Aaron Harang, Reggie Sanders, a Sweet Loop Panela have been selected as the Reds Baseball Hall of Fame Class of twenty twenty six. They'll be on our next April more tonight on the Hot Stove League. It's six oh five here on seven hundred WLW. High School Football. Evan Dryer, head football coach at Anderson, twenty five winner of the Paul Brown Excellence and Coaching Award. That award also includes a ten thousand dollars donation from the Bengals to the Anderson High School Athletic Association.
Speaker 7: He's a great man. I talked to him yesterday. He's a great football coach. I love Evan Dryer.
Speaker 1: Maybe he should do other things, maybe go coach in college somewhere and make some serious money. Have you thought about that? Serious money? We're talking Nick Saban kind of money. Can't say college basketball to Night ten and O Miami RedHawks at Wright State, Florida State and Dayton and Louisville Battles Tennessee. We also want to say congratulations to Summit Country Day senior midfielder Mia Stevens. She is the twenty twenty five Miss Soccer Ohio from the Ohio Scholastics Soccer Coaches Association. I'm glad you brought that up.
Speaker 2: Rock.
Speaker 1: I sent this text to Eric Trump and essentially I said this, call it the Trump Plan. Three things I like, three things. I like three things. Number three. Three is easy. If you're an immigrant without documents, other words, you might be illegal. It might be at whatever. Number one you're working. Number two, no crime. Number three, no public assistance of any type. Give them two years, fingerprints, palm prince, you're whatever it is. We know who you are, know where you live, you're working, no crime, and number three no public health. Call it the Trump Plan. That makes no sense.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, but you know, but you know why that won't work in this country, especially in Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Suicidal empathy. We can't poor people. And no elon Omar married her brother over there like well, I mean, yeah, it's part of the deal man. How do you marry your sister or marry your brother? How do you do that?
Speaker 2: Sake?
Speaker 1: Have you ever done that? I don't know. I don't have one either. One marry myself. And that's why Somalians all look the same because of inbreeding. Can I say that No, I can't say, I'm sorry. And then all of a sudden, elon Omar was worth sixty five thousand dollars six years ago. Now her forms in the case is worth thirty yeah, thirty pillion. How'd that happen? What an investment strategy?
Speaker 5: This?
Speaker 1: Elan Omar's unbelievable. She went to Charles Schwab. I don't know where she went. These are things that concerned me. I'm concerned about it greatly. It happens in Ohio too, right, Columbus, Your good friend Mike DeWine, he thinks we need more Haitians than Clark. Why why is he like so again empathetic on that, but like something like gambling, that is the devil and we just can't do it. Like I don't disagree with that, and and but that is far less destructive of our society than having a lot of immigrants from a different country who's never going to hate you, gonna know, become Americans and assimilated the cal They're never gonna do that. Mike, why is he empathetic? Hes got a big heart. He had orphanages there for twenty years. Him and fram would go down two or three times a year to Haiti to get the kids in Haiti three squares a day, gets some medical care, and he loves what's is fine is a great when he goes to heaven, He'll go to heaven before you do.
Speaker 2: Rock.
Speaker 1: Do you agree? Probably? Seg what about you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Listen? What do you mean?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he loves Haitians. You don't know yet? Yes?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Maybe you know your answer? Yes, no. Maybe I'm saying I get Mike de Wine's compassion, but it's my point is compassion to the point patients are working, no crime and no government help of any type. How many I don't know. I don't assume too many.
Speaker 7: How much is eighty one percent or on government's assistance out there?
Speaker 1: Eighty one that's that's extraordinary.
Speaker 7: Over eight out of ten Somali's you see in Minnesota are taking government assistance and not giving anything back to.
Speaker 1: The commands six percent Somali's eighty one percent? Why? Why are we doing this? Why?
Speaker 7: And because our country has become overall so successful. And when you get to that level of success, I think people in general are empathetic for those who are less for it, and I get it. I have empathy for a lot of people, but not to the point of the suicide of my own culture.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't. I'm not. I won't do it. That makes no sense. What do you got today? I don't know. Right day, we got Jeremy Rosenthal, and I'm gonna bring up the going on here. I don't know.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna bring up the uh long view to him. I'm gonna ask you. It's on Reiner and his You know.
Speaker 1: I was there for years doing hearings.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna ask him legally, why done.
Speaker 1: As much as the homeless problem? By way? Can I plug some real quick?
Speaker 2: Go ahead?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 7: So there's a great training facility here in town called Black Sheep Performance.
Speaker 1: All the pro.
Speaker 7: Guys go there, Sam Hubbard, Joe Burrow, Lots of young people get trained up there. Well, I'm partnering with them and they are running there. Gonna going to have an introductory season here of seven on seven football. Okay, twelve you ten you. It's gonna be the greatest thing. It's gonna be founded upon, like like a true development of young people, right, true development of young athletes exactly all those things and hook up and don't hook exactly.
Speaker 1: I want him to get married and have chill exactly get away from the game.
Speaker 7: You'll be better coming back anyway. Tryouts are Sunday. If you've got a young athlete ten or twelve years old, bring them their tryout. It's gonna be a greast thing to hit this Cincinnati area in a long, long time.
Speaker 1: Trainbsp dot com say you should go seven hundred WLW