Speaker 1: But right now on the Dave Ryan in the Morning show, it is, oh, I know we're doing We're doing something different. We're gonna try doing this and see if we can come up with one every day. It is your daily social media video. I saw this the other day and I said, we gotta do this and see if we can come up with one every day. There was one the other day where it was mister Rogers talking about a shart. Yeah, I still have the mister Rogers shark clip anywhere. I don't think I do.
Speaker 2: That's okay.
Speaker 1: So it's mister Rogers AI going you ever go to let out a little toot and a little poop comes out, that's called a shart. And it was like it was totally AI, but it made us laugh.
Speaker 2: It was funny. So this one is a woman sitting in her car.
Speaker 1: She's probably thirty years old, and she's doing an impression.
Speaker 2: Listen to her impression. I thought it was funny. Here we go.
Speaker 3: This is my.
Speaker 4: Impression of a girl who has a crush on a guy named Brian.
Speaker 5: Brian.
Speaker 3: Brian Brian's true, though, that is so true.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh my god, Brian, Nah.
Speaker 4: He push his shoulder a little bit as you're saying, and like, Ryan, stop.
Speaker 1: I love that one. So that one send a dm it to is Dave Ryan show. Uh if there's one that we can play the social media clip of the day right now, it is your friend vaunt about to stir the pot, vauant, what's on your mind today?
Speaker 6: I think it's a little lame if you have a Instagram page for your pet.
Speaker 2: Looking at it, you Dave Ryan, Dave has two, You have two.
Speaker 1: I've got our cat, Roger and the Bernie tails t A.
Speaker 2: I l s. So I think it's a little lame. More followers than you do. They probably do. But how often are you posting on there?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: When I remember me?
Speaker 1: Yes, Roger, I'm not a big fan of Rogers, so maybe once every six months. But Bernie, he's my boy, maybe once a week or so.
Speaker 4: Oh are you Rogers social media manager? I assume Susan did Rogers account.
Speaker 2: No, mostly me on his social media manage?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, yeah that.
Speaker 6: And then I know that there's some like influencers that have pages for their kids who clearly are not of Instagram age.
Speaker 2: It's just like, why you don't they don't need that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I do follow a handful of influencers who then had children and then created an Instagram page for their kid.
Speaker 2: It just seems likely, at least in the kids.
Speaker 6: The kids, Yeah, self interest and also just you're trying to make more money off of your kid because you want to get them verified, get them all these followers, et cetera, et cetera. Yeah, and then with a puppy or any pet. It just is odd to me because clearly they're not posting these things.
Speaker 3: But what if okay, mmm, yes, but like what if the dog itself, like is the influencer part of like your little family union. So it's not like if my name is you know, Ashley, and I have a Golden Retriever who's so cute and me, Ashley, I don't have an Instagram like following, but my dog has like five hundred thousand followers.
Speaker 5: Is that okay?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 3: Why is its content? Like I'm creating content of my dog, post it on your own Instagram? But what if that is the like, that's all the content I have is just dog content? Why can't he just have his own I'm thinking of Tucker, that really cute Golden retriever that always gets posted everywhere.
Speaker 5: You would know him if you saw him.
Speaker 3: Maybe has his own Instagram page and it's just his Instagram page, but obviously his mom runs it.
Speaker 5: He doesn't have a postable thumb.
Speaker 2: No, he does not know it.
Speaker 1: Would it be funny if Bailey got an Instagram for her cat cap. Oh I would, Oh I would, and it got more followers than Bailey because Bailey's always, like, you know, clamoring for followers on air.
Speaker 5: Please follow me Bailey on air, Go follow me at vant leak.
Speaker 6: I just posted the most adorable photo of our dog Ava in a Halloween costume. Not gonna make her on Instagram, but you are going to be very, very convinced to follow me after the fact that I just watched.
Speaker 4: In one year, you'll have an Instagram for you the amount that you guys dress that dog up.
Speaker 2: Look up the picture. Go look at picture right now.
Speaker 4: You are going to okay, well, you are going to eventually start an Instagram, and I think you should because honestly, you could capitalize on her cuteness.
Speaker 6: I think Ava is the cutest dog in the world. Sorry to other dogs. Ava's bar Nune.
Speaker 3: Speaking of dogs, I think Bernie looks like a Muppet. I told I told Dave that yesterday, and I think he looks like a muppet because his legs are like longer than his whole body, it seems, yep.
Speaker 5: And he has his.
Speaker 3: Little ears just look like Rolf's ears. And he's the dog that plays the piano. So I think he looks like a muppet.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, you can go ahead, well if you if you go to my instagram right now. In my stories, remember how windy it was yesterday. Yeah, so Bernie and Roger are both looking out the window. They're very concerned about the wind, and you can see the trees whipping around in the background. And Roger is at one window and Bernie's at another, and they're both just watching this, going are we gonna be?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: They're like, everybody, shush, my program is on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's wrong, Jenny?
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, your photo of Ava adorable? Did you photoshop that background?
Speaker 2: Oh? Here's the thing. Go look at the picture on my Instagram. League v O N T l e a K.
Speaker 6: Everything in this photo is one hundred percent real, minus the tree back drop, I AI that is, but the blanket and the props.
Speaker 2: That's all the doing of my beautiful girlfriend Alyssa.
Speaker 3: This dog is going to have her own Instagram accounts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she looks adorable.
Speaker 6: She's in a prisoner costume, a prisoner outfit.
Speaker 5: Do you still tell her to go to jail when she's Yeah.
Speaker 6: I did a video a couple of months ago where I was like a a prison and then she goes into her cage. We haven't been doing that just because I don't know, We just haven't, but I think it'd be the best video.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't want to traumatize my puppy four years.
Speaker 2: We don't want to traumatize her. But yeah, Sponstar's the pot.
Speaker 6: Don't make an Instagram for your puppy, or for your pet, or for your kid if you want them to be ten.
Speaker 4: I'm more interested in the Bernie Tales than the Dave Ryan katiewb Instagram account personally. Wh what I love when I see a new post from Bernie?
Speaker 2: You got your notifications on for him?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: The little bell he's got, he's doing pretty well.
Speaker 1: He's got this seven hundred ninety eight followers. I haven't posted in a while, so I exactly something. Yeah, forget one of my favorites is it is the third video in Bernie is watching the phone as I'm facetiming with Susan, and he is listening and he's cocking his head back and forth to the side as he hears Dad's voice. So anyway, go check that out. All right, it is KTWB Sabrina Carpenter tickets right now here we go. Here comes your keyword. Sabrina Carpenter would love to have you come see her show in Los Angeles, and we can get you there. You just gotta open up the iHeartRadio app, tap that red microphone button. It's an easy way to win. It's very simple, and say the keyword is tears. That's what I gotta do that literally, just say the keyword is tears and then close it up and you're good to go. Keep listening. We'll call you or we'll email you. If you win this trip to see Sabrina Carpenter in sunny, beautiful, warm, beachy, wavy oceany Los Angeles. The keyword is tears and good luck from KDWB. All right, just one on one point three kdull you be never more than thirty minutes away right now, nine minutes away from your next keyword for Sabrina Carpenter. She is like the I mean, there's Taylor Swift. Taylor Switch is like the untouchable goddess it girl of pop music right now coming in second, and it's a distant second. But I mean, when you're so big, it's hard to put up the But Sabrina Carpenter is such a great pop star. She was on Saturday Night Live over the weekend. I didn't see it, but did she perform in any skits or anything.
Speaker 2: She did a bunch of different skits.
Speaker 6: She did the Domingo skit, which she did last year when she was host, and they did another one of that, and then she performed Manchild and one of.
Speaker 2: Her other songs on her album Nobody. Yeah. And I just think, like you said, she's a perfect pop star. She gets it.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna send you to see her so you can see her in person. We got seats for you to go see her in Los Angeles. We're gonna get you the airfare in the hotel and all you gotta do is open up that iHeartRadio app and we'll tell you what the keyword is coming up in less than ten minutes. But we're gonna do you can't make this stuff up. First, ten things that were normal thirty years ago, but they're a luxury now. For example, leg room on an airplane and meals on a domestic flight. So you get onto the airplane now, first of all, your knees are up in your chin, and then they come by with a tiny little bag of sun chips. I don't want a tiny bag of sun chips. I want chicken parmesan. That's what I want. They don't have it anymore. These are ten things that used to be normal thirty years ago, but they're a luxury now, and we'll cover them next on KDWB. Hey got a keyword for you to fly off to Los Angeles. We do the keyword every thirty minutes every day, and you can win this trip if you go to the iHeartRadio app, open it up and then just use that talkback feature the red microphone and the tap it. It'll start recording you say. The keyword is espresso. And it's as simple as that. The keyword is espresso, and it changes every thirty minutes. So every time we do it, you have another chance to win that trip. That would be amazing. I'm picturing you. First of all, You're gonna probably go to Terminal one. You're gonna go through security, TSA. It's gonna be a very light day for security that day. You're gonna go to one of the bars, the mini bars along there, and you're gonna have what cocktail are you gonna have at the bar while youre getting ready for flight?
Speaker 4: Jenny, You know what I like is a dirty martini, and it's probably the only time I'm ever gonna have it is at the airport waiting for a flight, like a rail Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't know, it's like I feel bougie. I'm like, oh, yeah, I'll take a dirty martini. I'll take a martial.
Speaker 3: She's wearing a little like flight attendant costume from like nineteen fifty five.
Speaker 2: I'll take a mind.
Speaker 1: Then you get on the airplane and then they go, oh my gosh, yes, miss Lutenberger, we'd like to upgrade you to first class. So you're gonna sit up next. You sit up next to Derek Jeter, of all people, and Derek Jeter, I mean, you know, he's a little bit old for you, but he's still handsome and he's got his hand on your leg the entire time.
Speaker 5: I would Yeah, I would be so into it.
Speaker 4: I don't know that they would actually like once they put me in first class, they probably put me back to basic economy because they're like, this Roman can't be here.
Speaker 5: I'm asking where the peanuts are?
Speaker 4: Yeah, constantly like another one, another one.
Speaker 3: You're pushing your chair back, pushing it forward, pushing it back, pushing it forward.
Speaker 2: To Derek Jeters pushing him.
Speaker 1: So Derek Jeter is pushing himself up against the wall like huh, and he's ringing the flight attendant call button. Anyway, I'm getting off course here, but I'm trying to get your attention.
Speaker 2: So you'll play this game.
Speaker 1: Go open the iHeartRadio app and then just say the keyword is espressown if you haven't done it before, and you go, I'm never gonna win anything. That's what everybody thinks until they win.
Speaker 2: So go do that.
Speaker 1: Remember it's a trip to La Sunny Warm, Los Angeles to see Sabrina Carpenter. All right here, things speaking of airplanes, things that used to be like, you know, normal and whatever, thirty years ago, but now you can't find them anymore. And I've got a list here for you. One of them is it used to be like normal thirty years ago, but a luxury now. For example, leg room on a flight and a meal on a flight. They used to give you like years ago, like a real meal on a flight, like even if you were back in economy, you got a meal. Then they bumped it back to like a sandwich in a little box. Remember the boxes they'd give you a little sandwich, low cookie, whatever.
Speaker 2: Like the type of box that you get on a field trip.
Speaker 5: Kind of Yeah, I've.
Speaker 2: Never been on a field trip where I got one, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like, yeah, it is like that because I get the sandwich and the apple and the.
Speaker 6: Foldable like a McDonald's Happy Meal box, the ones back in the.
Speaker 2: Day like that. Yeah, okay, gotcha.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: Here are other things. Ten things that were normal thirty years ago but are a luxury now. Calling a company and getting a person on the other end of the phone. I'll be honest with you, I think even when you call KTWB, I don't know that anybody answers the phone. I really don't. I don't call the radio station because if I need to get hold of like Emily or Eric or Rich, I just call their cell phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Another one concert tickets. Technology has made a lot of things better and more accessible, but its effect on concert tickets, it's definitely not one of them.
Speaker 2: Concert ticketing is a nightmare.
Speaker 1: It's like you got to download the apps at the Paul McCartney show on Friday at us Bank Stadium and there were some older people, probably seventy eighty at the box office and they were trying to download the ticket Master app because there are no hard printed tickets anymore, I don't think, so you got to get them on your phone and if you don't have the app, then you got to do that. And watching eighty year old people try to download and figure out the app was both comical and saddening.
Speaker 2: At the same time.
Speaker 3: Yes, I feel like if you go to the box office they should have a way to print your tickets because you do have to jump through a lot of hoops to get concert tickets now, Like how many apps you have to download?
Speaker 5: And what if?
Speaker 2: I mean my.
Speaker 3: Grandpa had a phone and it was a flip phone. He didn't have a smartphone. H So, like, where are you supposed to get these tickets?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 1: Another one that used to be around that is now a luxury good quality fabric and clothing, and similarly household products that don't break whenin the first few years of use. That's the Ikea factor. Isn't that Like Ikea furniture breaks or goes out of style or whatever. Yeah, in the first three or four years. Is that true about Ikea. I've never set foot in an Ikea.
Speaker 4: I would disagree with that, because I still have Ikia furniture to this day that I've had for years. It's just a matter of it's very difficult to put together and it's not as high quality as you know, your restoration hardware that'sfee is so bougie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I feel like that about you know, fast fashion.
Speaker 3: They use cheap materials to make things quickly versus something that isn't you know, like constructed in a good way with quality fabrics that's going to cost way more money but last a whole lot longer.
Speaker 1: Other things that were normal thirty years ago but they're a luxury now. Privacy think about this one. You can't go walking around downtown Minneapolis and being stupid and like, you know, taking your pants off just for fun without somebody recording you and then going look at Dave Ryan you've got pants off on nickeltt mall.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. There's no privacy anymore.
Speaker 3: I think about that with all the like ring cameras that people have, Like, you can't even if I'm in the middle of the woods. I'm like, what if I flashed the lake right now? No, because somebody probably has a camera somewhere, so I can't even do that.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 5: It's hard to get It is difficult.
Speaker 2: It's tough being new.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Finally, this was normal thirty years ago, but it's a luxury now. Ads were only on TV, in the newspaper, on the radio. Now there are ads everywhere, YouTube, streaming, Instagram, websites, social media, Amazon. But and then I'll give it. I'll take it one more. If you go to any baseball games, soccer game, football game, everywhere you look is an ad. There's an ad for coals up on the billboard. There's an ad for cub over here, there's an ad for bud Light over here. Everywhere you look. You watch TV, the score at the bottom is brought to you by State Farm.
Speaker 2: There are ads everywhere. It's good.
Speaker 6: I mean, if you are a business trying to get advertising right because of that. Now it's so accessible, but it's just like, Lord, it's distracting me as a consumer from said YouTube video, said baseball game and YouTube.
Speaker 2: I just said this to you. Guys's off the air.
Speaker 6: Uh you have to watch an AD to get through to another AD before you can watch the video.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I remember back in my day now, yeah, all.
Speaker 1: Right, and that is you can't make this stuff up. We are gonna be back with Dave's Dirt. We had a lot of stuff to cover. Taylor Swift. Is it Janelle Money? Yes, Janelle Mone is in the dirt because she did something and said something that is like you kidding me?
Speaker 2: You kidding me?
Speaker 1: Really, she claims to have done something and it's probably my favorite story of the day. We got a lot more coming up on Dave's Dirt, and we'll give you boo Bash tickets. How about right now during the break, we'll give you some boot Bash tickets. Love to get you out to boot Bash. I think I figured out my costume. I've ordered the parts for it. There's a tiny bit of me that it won't go off the way I thought it would.
Speaker 2: But you know what I like to do roll the dice.
Speaker 6: Is it top goal, like is it you know how like Wicked or K pop Demon Hunters topical right now?
Speaker 2: No, it's timeless. It's timeless. O. I want to know what it is, but.
Speaker 1: I will tell you I will be the only one there. What are you gonna be for Boo Bash? You got to come up with something because the party is a week from tomorrow night. If you want to go, got to be at least twenty one years old. You can win the what are the categories, Jenny? For the different kinds?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we'll do best duo or group, sexiest, and then best overall. So I think, well, Bailly and I will be able to enter the duo group and I hope everyone votes for us.
Speaker 5: We're gonna win.
Speaker 2: And then I can tell you right now, I can't win any of them, Dave.
Speaker 4: Would you would yours fall under into a sexy.
Speaker 5: Category or No?
Speaker 2: One tenth sexy? Okay? Great? Ninety percent original? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Is yours like one of those pun Halloween costumes.
Speaker 2: Like One night Stand?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like a.
Speaker 4: Cereal like fifty shades of gray and you just have a bunch of swashes of.
Speaker 1: Oh darn it, ah God, No, Well, I gotta take this watches back to Benjamin Moore. Thanks, Jenny, Sorry right, call me out. We'll get you tickets for Boo Bash.
Speaker 2: You and a friend.
Speaker 1: We always give you a pair, and you don't actually get tickets. Some people write to us and go I get them in the email. No, your name will be on a list at the door. So it's just very easy. You get there, show your ID, what you got to do anyway to get in, and we'll have your name of the list at the door and we'll get you tickets.
Speaker 2: Right now. Dave's Dirt next on Katie WB.
Speaker 5: Timer Lambert's injury Law on Katie w B.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get to the celebrity stuff in a couple of seconds here, but right now, for single people, the holidays can be tough, some holidays more than others. In fact, there's one day that makes single people feel the most lonely.
Speaker 2: What day?
Speaker 1: Let's start off with single person number one, Jenny, what day? What holiday makes people single people feel the most lonely?
Speaker 5: I would assume it's Valentine's Day?
Speaker 2: Incorrect, Bailey, would you like to make a guest Christmas? Incorrect? It is Halloween? Halloween?
Speaker 1: Why fifty nine percent of single people say Halloween is one of the hardest days of the year, and more than half say it's worse than Valentine's Day. Eighty percent admit to feeling lonely on October thirty first, and more than half saved they've cried after opening the doors to tricker treaters. Okay, well, there's a couple of explanation. Here's a couple of explorations. Halloween is built around groups. There's tricker treating kids and parties and Boo Bash and couples costumes and families hanging out together. On the plus side, mass do let you hide your face so you can be less embarrassed about showing up alone. Now, if you want to come to Boo Bash alone, don't worry, Vaunt will dance with you. Be pretty much promised people dance with you.
Speaker 2: Yep. And two, even for.
Speaker 1: People who are low key, a lot of us celebrate hall Halloween by watching scary movies from making festive foods and treats. Both of those can be less fun by yourself. So seventy seven percent of singles admit they pretended to have plans on Halloween when they really didn't, and then seventy three percent two out of three out of four say social media makes it worse because everybody's having fun on your Instagram and you're at home alone.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I get that, especially like if you are handing out candy and then you see, you know, all these children and their parents are in the in the street being like okay, you go in and get you go on up through the door and knock, and then you were like, well, look they have a family, they have people who love them.
Speaker 2: I know I have.
Speaker 4: I have a Halloween party this week and that I'm going to that I go to every year.
Speaker 5: My girlfriend hosts won every single year.
Speaker 4: And I was like, there was a brief moment of me that was sad because I've done a duo costume for the past like handful of years to this party, and now this year I think I'm gonna just be a taco, yes, because it's what I have as a leftover costume from the previous years. And I'm like, normally I like do something fun and creative and stuff, and now this year I'm like.
Speaker 5: Well, well, I guess I'm just a solo taco this year. But whatever, we move on.
Speaker 4: Anyways, there's a new mashup that I'm obsessed with.
Speaker 5: It's all over Instagram so far.
Speaker 4: If you haven't heard it, it is Taylor Swift's new song Elizabeth Taylor with Backstreet Boys. Everybody, here's a clip of it. So they have new Backstreet Boys has new dates where they're going to be performing at the Sphere around the holiday time.
Speaker 5: What if dear Swift shows up to that.
Speaker 2: She won't this would.
Speaker 4: I know, she would never be like the guest of someone else's show, but maybe her future tour mashe Boys open.
Speaker 1: I do remember this was about ten years ago, chasing my son and Chase me. We saw he's a big Rolling Stones fans, so we saw the Rolling Stones in Chicago and the special guest was Taylor Swift. She wasn't as big ten years ago, although she was, of course huge, But now you're right, it would be like, okay, Taylor Swift would probably but wouldn't be cool if she did humble herself and came out during a Backstreet Boys show. He's like, oh my god, I just always love the Backstreet wiz h You're my favorite.
Speaker 4: Then it'd be worth the like two thousand dollars you had to pay for those tickets because those tickets were like a reasonable price for the summer dates, but then the ones around the holidays, I couldn't afford them. My sister got in to get tickets and she was like, Nope, not spending two grand.
Speaker 5: On the I would love to see them, though. I heard yesterday that justin Timberlake.
Speaker 3: So he's been kind of a little bit out of the limelight because of his limes disease, and he's like, I'm going through some treatment for that right now, And some folks are speculating that maybe that's like a euphemism that he's not actually like going through treatment, but he's going through like a rebrand or his team is working on a rebrand, and that a potential part of that rebrand is an instinct actual reunion that he's going to like kind of save his image a little bit with an instinct. Rea, So if the Backstree Boys could do it, I would love to see InSync reunite because I was an INSTNC girly and I would be first in line for that concert.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't wouldn't his pride just be a little bit too much? I mean, he said no to an InSync reunion right for years because but now that he's you know, he's let's face it, if he was at ten twenty years ago, he's probably about a four today. People still love him. I still love him, Yeah, but he's not the Justin Timberlake of two thousand and three, right, So that's but but I think that he would have to admit and humble himself. It's kind of like when you break up with somebody and then you miss him so much that you start calling him and.
Speaker 2: Go, yeah, I'm sorry, I really love you. I don't know if he would do it. I hope he does.
Speaker 3: See I think he might just to save his image a little bit, because he had the whole like duy thing where he's like, this is going to ruin the tour.
Speaker 7: He was holding hands with some girl, yeah, and then his tour like didn't go well. So now this all its information. It is like out like, oh, he's taking care of himself. He and his wife have never been better, blah blah blah. And I think it's just his team trying to make him look better and what would look best is the n Incenc re union.
Speaker 5: And my humble opinion, that's my text.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't disagree, Okay, from.
Speaker 6: The Law and Order desk. You know Olivia Benson. She's been on the show since day one, Law and Order SVU. She's trying to correct people on how to say her name. I'll spell it for you and then I'll let her tell you to pronounce. It's m A r I s k A.
Speaker 3: I get called Maritza, Marsica, Mariska Markiska.
Speaker 5: M A r I s h h h h h h h h k A. That's how I put it on the call sheet. But it's Marishka, Marishka.
Speaker 1: There's something how you can look at her name. Her name looks like Marishka. I don't even know who she is, but I know how to say her name.
Speaker 6: I could see why people say Mariska like like s instead of s H. But I get that all the time because people o V you know, slip of the tongue.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 1: You know. You know who's doing a lot of cocaine these days, Joe Jonahs. Now that's not true. Let me finish that's not true. But there is a rumor spread by disgusting, awful conspiracy theorists on the internet that say, last month, remember that video the win viral of Joe off stage during a Joe bro show, wiping and picking his nose before he ran.
Speaker 2: Back on stage.
Speaker 1: Obviously, people started thinking that he was doing cocaine, because that's how we do things in the Internet age. At the time, he denied it, saying that he said, you never had a booger, and in a new interview with Esquire, he goes even further, claiming he's never even done cocaine. He says, I've never touched cocaine in my life, but if I did, I think I'd be a little slicker about it than doing it on stage. To me, he gets a one hundred percent pass. I think there are tons of people who they could do all the cocaine they wanted, they just.
Speaker 2: Don't want to.
Speaker 1: And the Jonas brothers definitely strike me as the kind of people who are, like, you know what, we might have a drink now and then, but we don't get drunk.
Speaker 2: We don't do cocaine.
Speaker 1: Fenton al or ex see and I absolutely believe him.
Speaker 4: I believe him too. I believe I would be pretty shocked by that one.
Speaker 3: Dave.
Speaker 4: I think he spoke earlier about Jane Monet, so I just kind of want to cover that story real quick, please do.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So basically, Jane Monee was doing an interview with someone from Rolling Stone and she was sounding pretty crazy. We'll let you decide if she was on something herself or if it's truly her.
Speaker 8: I think when I saw David Bowie, you saw him, I did. I traveled back into the nineteen seventies and I saw him do Ziggy Stardus and the Spiders from Mars, and it was incredible. You traveled, I was, Yeah, it was backstage, and I was like, this is what I want to do, and so I jet it back to you know, the two thousands, and I was like, I can have the musical, make the music, create the lyrics, and create community around transformation and being queer and not even just in sexuality, but just in how we see the world.
Speaker 5: So yeah, she sounded all out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is somebody who surrounds themselves with people who only tell her yes, and how wonderful she is. Think of the epic fairy tale The Emperor's Clothes and how everybody told the Emperor how his clothes looks so wonderful, and but he was naked until one little boy said, hey, he's naked. So there's nobody around to tell Janelle Money that she's naked and she's crazy, so she believes her own.
Speaker 2: Stuff my theory. All right.
Speaker 1: I got to say, so, Jenny and I have been talking about fashion MSP.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I got a little update for you.
Speaker 1: If you are a local designer, this is pretty much your moment.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we talked.
Speaker 4: About the experiment that's going on. So basically it's officially taking applications for designers right now, but only through Sunday, October twenty six So that's this Sunday.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So this is the Fall twenty twenty five edition and it happens December sixth at the Whym. We've been talking about this for a couple of months now. It's not just a runway show. It's kind of a creative mashup of fashion and art and a little community thrown into and.
Speaker 4: The designers get to show off their three signature looks at it, so it'll really represent their style.
Speaker 1: And this is where you show what you've got and get your work scene. So if you've ever thought I should totally be a part of that, now is you'll chance?
Speaker 4: Well, Dave, I'll let you know how you can do that you go apply at Fashion MSP dot co. Again, it's Fashion MSP dot co, not com Co.
Speaker 1: Thanks because I was typing in com for a while and I wasn't working. I'm like, what it's broken, it's dot co. So if you got questions or want to connect with other designers, hop onto the hashtag designers thread on Discord and don't.
Speaker 4: Puts around with this one because the deadline, Like I said, it's Sunday, This Sunday, October twenty six.
Speaker 1: The Experiment Fashion Art community and you can be part of it. Yeah, you are never more than thirty minutes away from another chance to go see Sabrina Carpenter. We'll do that coming up at nine oh five and coming up on The Dave Ryan Show in just a few minutes. We'll take a quick break, but we're gonna come back. I mean, you know it is gonna happen. We're going to come back with winning song Wednesday, coming up next on kd WB