Speaker 1: Like painting a picture with words.
Speaker 2: We're more like colored by numbers, and we're way outside of whine.
Speaker 1: He's a bad artist. Worse morning.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: She is he coming up from moment? What do you have on the way? Do she coming up? In the news.
Speaker 3: I have a story about a guy we've talked about in the past.
Speaker 1: Who is like the perfect person.
Speaker 3: He spent all this money, all this time, things he's wanted to do to make himself perfect.
Speaker 1: Now he's come forward. His name is Brian Johnson. He's like, ooh, might have made a mistake. Why is he saying that? I'll tell you the story, all right, We'll get to that in just a moment. Marcia says, I rode my tricycle down the street when I was three years old and stood there with my thumb out hitchhiking. I was three, and my mother came and spanked me all the way back. Guess what, I never did that again. We'll get her now, very successful because she was spaink Lee, Hi Jeff, you're on Rover's Morning Glory. Good morning Lee, Hi Jeff, Hey, good morning Rover. Hey.
Speaker 4: I wanted to just share you know, I was I was spanked, you know, for when I was bad as a child. But as soon as I hit like puberty and I was starting to approach like six foot, one hundred and fifty pounds, my dad started to get a little more creative.
Speaker 1: With his punishments. What would he do?
Speaker 4: So I ended up getting in a fight after school and basically I beat up a kid right on his front lawn. By the time I walked back home, I guess his mother must have looked up in the directory and called my.
Speaker 1: Parents, because as soon.
Speaker 4: As I got home, my dad was so livid, but he didn't want to lay a hand on me because you know, I was significantly larger. Well, my punishment was to be locked in my room, which wouldn't have been so bad because I had TV, you know, PlayStation, all that fun stuff.
Speaker 5: But he would turn the circuit breaker off to the road.
Speaker 1: You havehing to do. This would be four cell phones too, so then you can just sit on your cell phone all.
Speaker 4: Day, solitary confinement in darkness. It was a very interesting form of punishment.
Speaker 1: No lights, no lights, circuit breakers. That nothing I did get.
Speaker 4: I did get a couple of slices of bread and a gallon of water, but then that was that was locked on.
Speaker 1: How long I might have seen this on the news. When did you escape? Wow?
Speaker 4: No, it would one night of that will change your mind really quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Lehi, Jeff, thank you?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What were you going to say? All right? All right, all right, A couple of slices of bread. Don't forget that was That was how the up until recently.
Speaker 2: That was how the US Navy would punish, you know, sailors that broke the laws, broke you know, military regulations. They would be confined to an area of ship they called the break, which is like a miniature jail, and.
Speaker 1: That's all they would get.
Speaker 2: But then a thing as early as maybe ten years ago, I think it's curtailed that practice.
Speaker 1: They cut the power in there too.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm saying curtail the Britain water, the feeding of bread and water.
Speaker 1: They'd just give you a regular meal, all right, Tuji, are you ready for the shizzy? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Here we go, Kittay On rovers morning, Glory.
Speaker 1: New York City.
Speaker 3: How the officials confirmed a seventh death in connection to the Lesionniers outbreak on the Upper East Side of New York. So that number is a lot. Seven people dead it's confirmed last night one of the six people who was still hospitalized from the illness ended up dying. So officials have repeatedly said no new cases have been found since July twenty first, So if there is a little bit of good news on that side, hopefully they can contain that. State police are investigating an incident that happened at the Orange County Fair last night, where a circus show was interrupted after a performer was hit with an arrow and sent to the hospital.
Speaker 1: Oh, this was not last night. I don't know where you're getting this from. This wasn't. Oh it says here last night.
Speaker 3: No, Oh, okay, when was this then?
Speaker 1: Let's see, let's see.
Speaker 3: The performer was airlifted to the Medical Center Westchester Medical Center, where the arrow was surgically removed from his neck.
Speaker 1: No one in the audience was injured. This happened on Friday night, Sunday night. Ohot Friday, yes, one week ago today. Oh, okay.
Speaker 7: The video of the circus, the ring master, circus, the ring master.
Speaker 1: Okay, give me a check and I probably to Oh, here it is here it is.
Speaker 8: We spoke with ringmaster Benjamin Jackson, who has seen this act been done many times.
Speaker 9: Well last night, unfortunately, when she shot the crossbow, it caught him in his neck. The good news is she caught him right at the very corner.
Speaker 1: Of the neck. There was no blood nothing.
Speaker 10: The performer was then taking it.
Speaker 1: I've wondered this because I I went to this thing B two and I went to uh like a circus performance cirt Berserk is what it was called, at Winter Wonderland and Hyde Park in London. She really liked it. It's it's it was a good show and they're doing stuff like that, They're shooting arrows, flaming arrows or whatever. And I was like, is that even fake? Because I was I was wondering, like it almost seemed like the the noise was so loud when the arrow would hit the like the thing behind the guy is he's tied up there or whatever? Yeah, I'm like is that just sound effects? Are they making this? Are they amplifying this? Like? How real is this? I guess I guess it. I guess it is real? Could have killed this person anyway?
Speaker 3: Go on, So biohacker Brian Johnson. He is a billionaire and we have talked about him before. He is forty eight years old and He has always talked about wanting to have the perfect life.
Speaker 1: He wants to live forever, be perfect, look, amazing, perfect body. He'll do whatever it takes.
Speaker 3: He has claimed he wants to have the body of an eighteen year old. And the things that he has done, for example, and again we've talked about this on the show, injecting himself with his son's blood plasma, and he's tweeted details about reports on his wife's vagina. Oh yeah, and he has.
Speaker 1: Also because his girlfriend he's not married, is he says, his wife's okay. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So anyway, he is just health obsessed and he wants to conquer death. Well, he says, I might have taken it too far.
Speaker 1: What did I do? He has apparently.
Speaker 3: Revealed he's developed an autoimmune guestritist situation. It's an incurable chronic condition where the immune system mistakenly starts to attack healthy cells in the Stef's.
Speaker 1: Rejecting like eight hundred things a day, and he's doing all this crazy stuff and wackos look at this and they're like, oh, he must know what he's doing, and he has absolutely no clue. He's just and he's a I don't know who would ever trust this guy. I know they made a documentary on this guy. Oh really on Netflix, but no, I have no interest because the guy's not This is not serious science or anything. This is just a nonsense. I don't know if that's what caused this autoimmune thing. Could be, wouldn't surprise me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he he's like.
Speaker 1: I've been thinking a lot.
Speaker 3: I might have taken this too far because now everything has changed.
Speaker 1: When you love that, right, there's somebody that wants Snitzer to get spanked. Knitzer is such a baby. He says, I've been spanked. He sits there and makes fun of Jeffrey every day. But if anyone disagrees with him, he instantly pounts and he calls you a dumb ass. Spank his old ass. He needs here going there? Yeah, go in there, do it? Yeah that works.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 1: You know we were talking about spanking people in diapers earlier today, like that kid, and I guess we get spanked Schnitzer and his diaper there go on if I was wearing him.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The BBC's documentary on Jared Leto's alleged sexual misconduct has caused a tweet from twenty eighteen to get new life It's a tweet from actor Dylan Sprouse, and if you remember, Leto has been accused by multiple women of being inappropriate with them while under ah so Sprouse's tweet read, yo at Jared Leto, Now that you've slid into the DMS of every female model aged eighteen to twenty five, what would you say your success rate is?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 3: The interesting part about this is director James Gunn His response at the time, which has seemed to be deleted now, it said he starts at eighteen on the internet.
Speaker 7: He starts at eighteen on the internet, so he's citing the girls dms eighteen to whatever.
Speaker 1: And then James was going, oh, at least he waits till eighteen on the internet, right but elsewhere, Oh, in real life he's going after younger. So that doesn't look it doesn't None of this stuff looks good for the guy, absolutely none of it. I don't know how he's like he I don't think he'll be able to and that what's the other guy? What's the British guy? Uh Russell Brand?
Speaker 3: Like Russell Brand, I think is I don't see.
Speaker 1: That guy ever? Like he his career is? Was his career already over? Like was he okay? So there were a lot of allegations about him that have come out, But was his career already over for whatever reason?
Speaker 11: Like well he went to I always thought he was like a liberal lefty, but he switched to the other side and went we were religious and really right wing.
Speaker 1: I think did he do that after he was accused of all these crimes or before? Good question. I think it might have been after, But like he was in movies and stuff he was, maybe there was, and then he sort of seemed to drop off. Maybe think yeah, And I think she didn't like some of the stuff. I don't. I don't think she's a big fan of his, and I think he might have been doing some weird stuff with her. But you know, if a guy is a pain in the ass or a creep or whatever, word gets around and eventually I'm not saying it completely derails your career, but people who are making movies, they go, you know, we have a lot of people we cast. Why cast this guy who's going to be a potential liability for what we're doing here. It causes a lot of headaches Because Russell brand I think his career was already on the decline. But I don't see him recovering this. Jared leto Guy, I don't see his band, you know. I say that, But look at Marilyn Manson. Though Marion Manson had all these same accusations, He's still out there touring and doing whatever and and whatnot gone.
Speaker 3: And finally, Lollapalooza is underway in Chicago. The annual four day music festival kick off yesterday at Chicago's Grant Park. It draws tens of thousands of fans to see dozens of acts playing on eight stages. Last night's headliner was Lord, who had to pause the show a few times after fans in the front row started to pass out in the heat.
Speaker 1: So Lalapalooza kicks on.
Speaker 7: You couldn't watch it somewhere. I remember because I turned it on last night with two feeds, Hulu or Disney.
Speaker 1: I think to watch it? Did you watch any of the bands? I saw Lord, and then I turned it off? Was it? I was just seeing who was on Lord? Does Lord have more than that one song?
Speaker 6: She had?
Speaker 7: She had a comeback song, I thought, says that song is a big song.
Speaker 1: I don't know if she's had anything else. It's a good song. I like that song when it catching tennis court. Don't you think tennis court going? How old people? So, I don't know if I heard this.
Speaker 7: One wasn't as big as Royals.
Speaker 1: But it's pretty big. It's well, you know, I was just reading something. I don't know how old this chick was when she put out a song. I think she was pretty young. I was reading something about pack you know, the Loser, the first song that he put out. Yeah, and I worked in She's I don't know what what year did that come out? Ninety four? I don't know, though, let me see here Beck lose her When did this come out?
Speaker 6: Three?
Speaker 1: Nineteen ninety three? So I was in high school at the time. It's new and then I started working in radio a few years later, and the story that was always, what's the story about that song?
Speaker 7: Where did he record it? We recorded in the eighties. I watched some video about this recently for some reason.
Speaker 1: I did too. You got served it after I watched it. He's like, they know what you're doing and what you're watching and who you know.
Speaker 7: He recorded in the eighties with some rapper I don't remember. The guy that made the beat was making beats for some huge rap artists and well, I don't remember the.
Speaker 1: Video, but that Yeah, I don't remember exactly who he made the song with. But what's weird about this is that the story that was going around it's a completely different story than what was going around at the time. At the time, everybody, the rumor, whatever you'd see on TV, in the media, listening to the radio, was that he recorded that song in his kitchen at his house. Totally made up. That's not at all what happened really, and he went to like some other dude's place and they like a profession producer and recorded the song I swear to God for ever. It was, Yes, obviously made up. Pr story sounded cool at the time, but he also sat.
Speaker 7: On the song for like three recorded the eighties, right, I don't know if it was just sat around. He's like, okay, recorded a song, nobody's ever gonna hear it, and then somehow it got released way later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it was always didn't you hear that? Stints because you were around back then. I mean, uh, didn't you always hear that he recorded that in his kitchen? I think so?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I remember because I was in one of my colleges there taking a Spanish class and asking my Spanish teacher, what does sowy imperatidor mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and apparently it doesn't actually have a literal translation. They couldn't figure it out. And it's he mentions that in that video too, of what they It was before Google Translate and all that for the Internet. Yeah, I mean it was web browsing, right, Yeah, it was the early days of the Internet.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's about the time I moved from AOL to other, like really world wide web. I remember a buddy of mine, He's like, you need to get off AOL and get onto the world Wide Web. And I'm like, wow.
Speaker 7: The person that made this beat was they made the beats for the ghetto boys.
Speaker 12: With the teams, got a couple of couches, sleep on the love seats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm just telling you, I mean always the story was he recorded this in like five minutes in his kitchen at home, and it's absolutely not what happened. I'm not saying he went to like a huge studio facility or whatever, but like he was working with a guy that don't have a whole setup or whatever, you know, Like it's still like in a bedroom, right, So I don't know if it was. It wasn't like just k like an Amiga or something like the guy had a whole.
Speaker 7: You know, I never heard any of the story of the songs. I didn't know that that was the rumor that he recorded in his kitchen.
Speaker 1: Well, sometimes I'll do that with movies and they'll be like, oh, this movie was filmed for you know, twelve thousand dollars. He goes, no, it wasn't, but it makes it kind of makes for a cool story. I guess, you know himself with a kids as string, the slab a turkey neck in his hangar from a chigen wing, Craig says, it translates to I'm a loser. Yeah, it doesn't though, really there's a piece of wax. He's choking on the splinters, So what does it translate roughly to I'm a loser? I think he might explain it right here, but he does explain it in that video that we watched.
Speaker 12: As I was writing it, I was thinking of Chuck d from Public Enemy. He was taking a lot of disparate imagery and using it to create a.
Speaker 1: Bigger emotion, a bigger picture.
Speaker 12: I wanted the lyrics to have that feeling where it's just this stream of images that create a world.
Speaker 1: And the chip pansy.
Speaker 13: So I was a monkey putaint in my paints in the mouth to cut the chucky with the plastic eyeballs, spray paint the vegetable stock frud skulls with the beefcake pantios.
Speaker 1: When I heard that back, it did not sound like Chuck d. It was pretty nerdy.
Speaker 12: So I had this band at the time with some friends called Loser, and I played guitar and my friend sang and we had a logo for the band and everything. I thought it would be funny to make this kind of like the theme song. I called up a friend that was like, how do well, how does exactly you say I'm a loser in Spanish? And there wasn't a phrase for it. There's no phrase for I'm a loser in Spanish as far as we could figure out, So it was just a literal I am lost.
Speaker 7: So it patted it all.
Speaker 1: Right, so it translates to I am lost. I guess there you go a little history lesson for it. Pretty cool. I like that kind of stuff. It's weird that Charlie saw that same video that I did. It must be either I watched it and then he gets served it or he watched it and then I get served. I don't know why, because I don't I'm not a Beck fan. I like that song. I enjoyed that song. I like O Delay. That album was great.
Speaker 7: And then I never really listened to much Beck since I don't search Beck. And I was like, here's a story of Loser, and I said, okay, I'll watch that, and it was it was how.
Speaker 1: Old is that video? Is it like a new video or two months? Yeah? Months and a half. I probably watched it about I don't know, a month ago, maybe roughly. Yeah, me too, Scott. You're on Rover's Morning Glory. Good morning Scott over Yo. What's happening? Oh?
Speaker 5: Not much?
Speaker 6: So I know you're probably going to break here soon, but I just wanted to touch base on a couple of things. So you guys are talking, Well, you had an opinion on like the spanking and the hitting of kids before, right, and you're.
Speaker 1: Pretty okay with that now I'm okay with spanking kids. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Now, did you get spanked when you were a kid?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 5: Okay, So I don't really ever remember.
Speaker 6: You telling stories. I know like your mom was a single mom and didn't really discipline you much. But where I'm trying to get at with it. When you hit a child, especially like a young one four or five, six years old.
Speaker 5: Your end all goal is enforcing enough pain to wear.
Speaker 6: The next time they think about doing whatever they were doing, they don't want to do it. That's that's your stance on it. Correct.
Speaker 1: I already got I'm already reading text messages over here. So I just got lost. What now?
Speaker 6: H what?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 6: So so so again?
Speaker 13: Bye?
Speaker 6: By people physically disciplining their child, what they're trying to do. You're trying to instill as much pain as it takes for them to realize, Hey, the next time I do this, I don't want to do that because I don't want to get hit or beat or have physical pain.
Speaker 1: It's a very right. It doesn't require a lot of high level reasoning, which children don't have. And so it's it's not it's it's a it's a it's a very effective mechanism. Ow that hurts. I don't want to do that again.
Speaker 6: Okay, So I disagree with you a little bit there because like again, if you if you have a kid doing the same thing. Let's say he's five years old and he does something, you tell him no, he does it again, then you spank him if he does it again. Do you up the physical abuse every single time until they finally get Hey, I don't want to get hit with a paddle or a belt or anything like that, because you know it hurts.
Speaker 1: Like, first of all, I don't get what I'm saying. I mean, if the kid just continues coming back for more after he gets spanked, and he's like, oh, you know what, I'll take that, give me, give me some more. You got like a maniac kid. You got to lock that kid up and on a mental institution or something.
Speaker 6: Everybody got the main thing I'm getting at, there's a reason why we don't do that as an adult. So like you and your wife, or you and Doogey or your coworkers, if your wife, if you ask your wife to do something and she didn't do it, or.
Speaker 5: You know, hey, don't don't.
Speaker 6: Don't you know, do the cleaning a certain way and she did it, and then you asked her again and she did.
Speaker 1: The same thing.
Speaker 7: To the moon.
Speaker 1: But there's there's a.
Speaker 5: Reason of Rover there's a reason as adults we don't physically punish each other.
Speaker 1: Scott, it doesn't that. Here's here's the reason. Yeah, here's the reason. It's very simple. You're missing the point. We don't do that as adults because adults have higher reasoning, higher brain function. They can they can understand things, they can work things through in their brain. They can work through uh, actions and consequences.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: A three year old cannot. And so when an.
Speaker 6: Adult doesn't circcumb to those consequences, Like I said before, if you were to spank a kid for doing something, then they did it again. There's a reason as adults. When you give somebody a punishment at work, and you maybe suspend them from work or you know, take away a day's worth of pay, and they do that same thing again, why wouldn't the next course of action just be all right, I'll just punch them in his space and then the next time.
Speaker 1: In some countries, the people in some countries don't they.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but we're in the United States.
Speaker 5: We don't do that.
Speaker 1: Oh, we don't execute people. We don't for things that they do. We don't put them to death. Okay, I mean, I don't know how much more severe punishment you could get than that, but we do it so well.
Speaker 6: Those are very severe crimes. So with severe crime, it comes a severe punishment. But as a child, as a three or four or five year old child, if you want to compare it to a crime, what they did wrong.
Speaker 5: Doesn't doesn't execute or doesn't like accept physical punishment. And again, a lot of these kids that get hit.
Speaker 6: And abused when they're children, it does something to their mental psyche and down the road.
Speaker 1: So nobody's beating their kid punching their kid. I'm not advocating that, you just it's just but the kids.
Speaker 5: Again, the kids that get physically punished.
Speaker 6: When they're younger, those are the ones that are more apt to hit their kids when they're older or beat their wives because that's how they were raised. You did wrong, you get a slap on the butt. You did wrong, you get your job.
Speaker 1: There's escalating consequences. So you do something bad, you get written up, You do it again, you get suspended, you do it again, you get fired. That's how things work when you're an adult. But you don't have these options available to you when you're three years old. And again, they don't fully understand because they don't have the same reasoning functions that an adult does. So you have to use very basic things to discipline.
Speaker 6: Making them understand you're you're making them understand. Physical pain is the way to get in the effective it is.
Speaker 1: It is effective. All right, Scott, thank you. I feel like I'm getting punched in the head right now. I'd like to tell in the head. Let me take a quick break. We'll be right back on Rovidge warning Gloriang on this Kyle Shanahan car crash, and we're being led to believe. I said that this thing sounded fishy from the gear very get go, but more of that comes out. We talked about what he just said, where he goes, Oh, it's my fault and I dropped my phone. If you look at the timeline of this, it's a little suspicious, and the police are refusing to release anything. In fact, they say, quote, nothing will be released related to this accident. Charlie. If you were involved in an auto accident, do you think the police would refuse to release any details about it? They couldn't wait, Yeah, they'd be on their Twitter probably, So let me give you a timeline there. So July fourteenth, the coach of the forty nine ers is driving to Tesla and he collides with an suv. Seems to be almost like a head on collision. He told later told people that his phone slipped between the seat and the center console, and while reaching for it, he took his eyes off the road for roughly two seconds, crossed into oncoming traffic, and struck a vehicle being driven by a twenty one year old woman. He suffered a severe concussion, three broken ribs, a broken nose, a broken left hand, and a facial wound requiring forty stitches. He said the cut was deep enough that his skull was visible. Keep in mind he claims he was going twenty miles per hour. Right, no seatbelt, must not have had a seatbelt on. He couldn't have had a seatbelt. There's no right like not to have that kind of injury. Like he really messed himself up, did so. This was on July fourteenth. From July fifteenth through July twenty fourth, no one knows about this. The forty nine ers don't say this, even though the cops were there, they responded to this. The media seems to have been the like the reporters who cover the forty nine ers, they actually knew about this, but no one says anything about it. That's pretty strange. When I'm really making a question the independence of anybody covering an organization like that, they say that, oh, it's the organization. The forty nine ers viewed it as a private matter. They can't say anything. No, yeah, no, absolutely sure stop yes, no, no, okay, that's that's absolutely not true. When something like that happens, an NFL team will talk about it. On July twenty fifth, they coordinate an announcement at exactly twelve noon. Twelve noon is when the team releases a statement saying that Shanahan had suffered non life threatening injuries and was going to participate in practices and whatnot on a limited basis. One minute later, ESPN reports that one minute they post a report about it. How they have the information generated within one minute. One minute after that, at twelve oh two, forty nine ers reporter repost that message at twelve oh three. So we have twelve twelve oh one, twelve oh two, twelve oh three, all these all in successive order, and the reporters apparently might have been bribed to hold this information in exchange for other information, additional stuff or additional access. Then it turns out that, you know, a lot of people knew about this, but they all kept it quiet. He then meets with reporters. Shanahan meets with reporters and tells them his story about how it was his fault. They had this weird glitch in the state database that said it was the twenty one year old woman's fault. Clerical error. The police said, that's weird. I mean, that's very very strange. Shanahan said that he would be willing to provide the police report until forty nine Ers Security chief Jeremy Jones intervened during the meeting with reporters and says, no, no, no, do that. ESPN requested a redacted version protecting the other driver's identity, and they declined that. So multiple outlets submitted public records requests for the accident report and body cam footage. Palo Alto police, where the accident occurred, denied them. They said that they could not release the footage. It's exempt from disclosure laws because other people appear in the footage. Oh, I've never heard this before. Have you ever heard of police department?
Speaker 3: Go?
Speaker 1: You know what, we'd love to show you this video. Do you think for one second, I just want to ask you, if Kyle Shanahan had been shot and killed by the police and it turns out that he had pulled a gun on the cops and it's like I'm going to shoot you, and they shot and killed him, do you think that Palo Alto police will go we'd love to show you the video that proofs that we didn't do anything wrong, but other people appear in the video, and therefore we can't in the videos all the time. Yeah, you blur them out if we exactly, Yeah, they blur the face or they black it out. They also said that all materials would remain private, even if Shanahan himself consented to releasing it, because other people are in the footage or in the report. Isn't that very strange something something's going on? And oh, by the way, so Shanahan, who they go, Oh, yeah, it was just a clerical error in the database. Somehow the fault was put on the twenty one year old woman. Oh no, that that was just oop's honest mistake. In reality, Yeah, yeah, when our cops are unseen, Yeah, they did determine that Shanahan was, he was the one that was a fault. But our officers who were there, they didn't cite him. You got no traffic citation for veering into oncoming traffic and getting into a head on collision with an suv. And they said, oh, well, our officers have they have discretion on whether or not they issue a citation. And he didn't get any preferential treatment at all. If this had been you, Charlie, and let's say you're in Palo Alto, you're visiting your vacation, and let's say you drop your phone and you go, oh God, damn it, where's my phone. You're fumbling around, and you veer into oncoming traffic and you slam head onto it into a twenty one year old woman driving an suv. You major injuries and whatnot. You think they would just go like, hey, you know what you look like, kind of a nice guy. I don't want to much. Tons of stuff.
Speaker 7: You'd be brought in, you'd have to do a blood test to make sure you're not drunk.
Speaker 1: It would be you wouldn't just walk, you wouldn't. You couldn't just call somebody for a write home. So there is something that there is something going on. I don't know what it is. I'm not I don't but some of the accusations I don't have. I don't know what it is. I feel like they just let them go and now they feel stupid about it.
Speaker 9: Nice.
Speaker 7: You know, it's spiraling out of out of that hiding that they just let them go and they're trying to cover that.
Speaker 1: There's something that they're trying to cover up. There's something that was said on that video of oh, we should just let them go or whatever, like, yeah, there's something that came out, no doubt about it. That's something that's on that video and they don't want that made public. It's a little bit of a conspiracy theory. You know who loves conspiracy theories. Roxanne? She went on Roxanne. Yes, she loves conspiracy theories. And she's not on the phone. Oh, she's on video. She's on a video. Nice. Good morning, Rocks. Ah, how al, I'm good.
Speaker 10: I heard you wanted me to call.
Speaker 13: I didn't know I could call on videos, So first time for everything.
Speaker 1: This is a very interesting room that you're in right now. It looks kind of like a purple uh, it looks like a dungeon almost behind you. What is what's going on with this wall behind you?
Speaker 10: This is my bedroom?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right.
Speaker 13: I was afraid you were going to make me show you stuff in my room. I was like, it's not really ready for so I didn't clean it.
Speaker 1: You have a purple wall and then the other wall looks like it's painted like it's some sort of like stone, like a stone wall. It's not real stone. But the dungeon, they were all.
Speaker 13: Orange when I moved in, and I painted each one white and then I just put like, I left the gray ones great because there was a few gray.
Speaker 10: Ones, but they were all orange and yellow and it was pretty ugly.
Speaker 1: So I just can't white rock sand. You probably would not get into a sports related conspiracy with Kyle Shanahan, but if you heard anything of what I was just saying there, it stinks, right, cops aren't releasing this body cam footage of his head on collision. You're into conspiracy theories. This is no doubt a conspiracy theory, right, I.
Speaker 10: Missed the whole part of it.
Speaker 13: You're right, I hate sports, but I do think you know, if they're not showing the footage, then obviously they're covering something up.
Speaker 6: Share.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Now you want to be a model, you say. She she's thirty six years old, Charlie, she wants to make it in modeling. She asked, what kind of like what kind of stuff would you model?
Speaker 8: Well, like clothing like that stupid Seen company or Fashion Nova cut like these stupid slutty clothes.
Speaker 10: Oh sorry, I don't know.
Speaker 1: And I thought you're anti slut You were for years. You've been saying that women are too slutty and that it's you know, it's bad to be so.
Speaker 7: Her boyfriend or husband came and watched porn or anything, and now you're gonna take slut pictures.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Curiously, No, I didn't say that.
Speaker 10: I said, okay, there, it's a fine line.
Speaker 8: So, like, basically what I was saying is it's a struggle between trying to not be study but also trying to compete with those who are to still be attractive or more attractive. Like so if you're not like behaving like that, you know in real life, like you have one partner, you're monogamous, but you still want to be like the hottest one in their eyes. You basically end up becoming your own worst enemy because in order to keep your man's attention on you and to keep him, like, you know, not looking elsewhere. You know, you have to really like sort of spoop to their level in your own.
Speaker 13: Which is okay with your men, but you get what I'm saying, You then look like one of them.
Speaker 1: So totally makes sense. I'm following exactly everything she's shaying, aren't you guys? Yeah? Wouldn't we get to see the slut pictures? Ah?
Speaker 13: I have an Instagram It's at roxy love Joy but roxy with an eye r x I love joy love Joy. Uh yeah, because my middle name is Joy.
Speaker 1: So I so you have a lot of slut pictures on there that we could that we could check out.
Speaker 13: They aren't that slutty though. I feel like I'm more of a classier version of this.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I can very classy boobs are hanging out in a classy way right now, aren't they? Guys?
Speaker 13: Very very great Instagram Instagram like I have, like I've seen girls. But I'm kind of like an amateur, I guess because I never did do these.
Speaker 10: Kind of photos, and if I did, I.
Speaker 13: Felt like an idiot, Like I still feel dumb doing it. I laugh every time I pose like these girls, they like, it's nothing to them. They're like, you know, pros at it. So I guess that you could call me an amateur.
Speaker 1: Every girl, for whatever reason, they all want to be models. Every every single of girls or ninety nine percent, they all want to be models. And I look at it, go why would anybody want They.
Speaker 7: Don't really have to do anything. You just standing around, be hot, People give you free stuff, and you get money.
Speaker 1: It's really the perfect job. But here's the problem. I think that a lot of these jobs, modeling jobs, they're all gonna they're all gonna disappear. Why ai oh ai yep, Like she's talking about I want to model clothes for some Chinese company or something. Now they will just they don't need the hassle. They can they can click like two buttons and now that hot ass model is perfectly proportioned, is in every outfit that they have. Not gonna complain, doesn't show up late, don't have to pay the model. I mean, they're all modyls are gonna disappear. For the most part, I think porn is going to uh. I think a lot of porn. All these girls are making big bucks off of only fans or making porn that's gonna disappear because we're gonna have AI generated porn that's going to be indistinguishable from real porn.
Speaker 10: And I would argue that because I researched.
Speaker 13: A little on only fans, and I've seen no funds because they're doing their thing.
Speaker 10: But I've seen not like.
Speaker 13: What you would find attractive women, like, you know, sort of I would say, like gross, maybe looking like figgers, Like I don't know what to say, but it's not like this hot supermodel look that is getting all these subscribers still, And so how.
Speaker 1: Can AI be that?
Speaker 13: AI can only look like a perfect supermodel right, like unless you tell it to make like all these imperfections included. Like, but I really feel like guys like real stuff. They can tell when something's I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, maybe.
Speaker 1: But do you guys find her Instagram? Yes?
Speaker 7: Please hold because right here you go. Let me picture one. We can go through all the pictures. It's pretty new. So oh wow, a lot of cheeks showing on this one. More there's some more more butt.
Speaker 1: Yes, not Twilight.
Speaker 10: I love Twilight, so I did. That's a Twilight theme shoot.
Speaker 13: And I live right up the street from this beautiful spot on the Delaware River. So I have like all these awesome backgrounds, even though my husband was like, they don't want backgrounds, they want just you.
Speaker 1: And yeah yeah ass ash and more ass here she is more more ass. There's a lot of ash on Instagram. Do you your husband's the one filming these?
Speaker 13: Yes, all right, he wants to be a you know what star, that's.
Speaker 1: What he wants. Wait a second, a porn star.
Speaker 7: Yes, you're porn it said, industry and evil industry.
Speaker 10: God, playing a sick joke on me. He set me up with this guy, just kidding. I love him, but we do it.
Speaker 8: So it's really ironic because I wouldn't let him watch moren for like five years.
Speaker 10: But then he said why need you know us to make it?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 8: So I said, I said, oh I'm cool with that, and so basically did that to keep him away from.
Speaker 10: The other stuff.
Speaker 13: And then I ended up looking back on the videos and being like, wow, this is like I would think amazing, like wow.
Speaker 1: One, would you ever put that those all those videos that you've made, would you ever put those out? Or have you put.
Speaker 13: After I've seen such crazy disgusting stuff, like even if you go on Reddit to these like OnlyFans groups, they just it is disgusting, like they are just you know, buttholes.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 10: Nothing is held back on these.
Speaker 13: But I feel like, you know, if you were charging somebody and they were paying for it and then it was like a secret deal instead of just putting it out there on all these things like for free, I feel like I can get behind the whole, Like if you had a subscriber who paid, It's almost like you have a loyal connection to It's not like God, who knows who is you know what I mean accessing yours, But I would under certain circumstances, I.
Speaker 1: Would, okay, all right.
Speaker 10: But yeah, it's funny you were porn for years.
Speaker 1: Porn is destroying young human and boys, right and now you're part of the porn industry, if not yet.
Speaker 13: Almost only fans is actually kind of like giving a middle finger to the industry because they're putting the power into the hands of the individuals.
Speaker 8: You know, they can be treated, they don't have to do a B and C.
Speaker 10: It's not just free forevery and blah blah blah.
Speaker 13: Like so, I don't like the industry, but I do think sex is a beautiful thing, and there's such a fine line. And I've always been like, well, I'm hot, I love sex, but why.
Speaker 10: Do I hate porn?
Speaker 13: And I'd be like, because it's so exploitative and it's just like taken away from the sacredness of it.
Speaker 1: So she does have an OnlyFans here that I'm saying, are your sex videos on there? This is mind. She's been a hand dag porn for the past ten years and now she's making money. What porn?
Speaker 13: First of all, I don't have a single subscriber number one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now I will, yeah, but this is there's a good, good idea. She makes a video call in okay, now how much? How much is it to subscribe to your only fans?
Speaker 10: I put twenty dollars.
Speaker 13: Everyone says it's too high, but I really don't want like every weirdo like.
Speaker 10: Paying for it.
Speaker 13: If you can't afford twenty dollars, you're not like classy.
Speaker 7: What is enough to watch her pork? What is in it? If you were to subscribe? What are we going to see?
Speaker 13: I tried to like copy what I saw on this like other girl's.
Speaker 10: Pages, but like not as nasty, I.
Speaker 13: Guess, So, like I said, I'm like an amateur.
Speaker 10: But I have these videos that with my husband.
Speaker 1: That's what's on the and are you like giving them a beja or what? Okay, he's doing stuff that you you full on sex. I mean, this is full X rayed. This is not some This isn't like that eighty five year old bet that started in only fans that has no beaver shots up there, the chick from match landing what's her name? Okay, this is good, this is good.
Speaker 13: I would have been like that without my husband because he's sort of the mastermind behind all that stuff.
Speaker 10: But yeah, I definitely wouldn't have been able.
Speaker 13: To like know what to do. I'm like, I never even watched porn my whole life. Like I've never gone to like any porn website and watched it for my own private reason.
Speaker 10: I only saw it when I.
Speaker 13: Like chracked whatever my husband was doing, and every time I saw it, I would be like traumatized and have.
Speaker 10: Nightmares about it.
Speaker 13: But when I'm doing it, I feel one hundred percent good about that because as long as you know, it's just me like so, and I I think I'm hot.
Speaker 1: I don't know, all right, Well, uh, she went on rocks and this is a complete turnaround.
Speaker 7: She's going to be modeled. Now she's selling full beaver shots. You have full on sex DP whatever. I don't know what she's doing in these things. All right, well you can check it out. I guess this is quite Yes.
Speaker 10: I just got my first subscriber. Guys, thank you.
Speaker 1: There you go, first time for everything. Good luck Q and on rock Chan all right, bye bye, Wow. This is a that's something else. That's a turn of events. She's been totally anti porn.
Speaker 7: It's evil like, so anti that the husband can't watch, right, that's that psycho level.
Speaker 1: And now they're making porn on OnlyFans and putting it out there. Interesting hmm, Okay, I have to give some stuff away and wrap things up quickly. Call her thirty eight six six year over. I'll give you a pair of two day passes to the Afterburn Music Festival. It's August fourteenth and fifteenth at Victory Parking, north ridgeal Third Eye, Blind, Skillet, Hoobastink, Puddle of Mud, Drowning Pull, Blackstone, Cherry, and more. Go to wmms dot com to register to win a four pack at two day VIP tickets at wmms dot com. It's Friday, So we're all gonna be sticking around for the Friday Leftovers. Charlie's already pulling rocks in Beaver videos. No, no, I'm just kidding. We're not gonna show that, and I want to take away from her profits there on only fans. But we'll all stick around. We'll get to a bunch of videos on the Friday Leftovers on RMG plus. If you're not an RMG plus subscriber, you need to sign up right now at roverradio dot com. There you can watch or listen on the website at roverradio dot com or with the Rover Radio app download it to your phone, your tablet, or your TV. But sign up for RMG Plus on the website roverradio dot com. If you're not joining us over there, then we will talk to you live on Monday morning on the main show. Have a great day and a great weekend. It's rovers Morning Glory. Bye, Roovery's Morning Glory.