Speaker 1: Guys, listen what people are just just clamoring for it. I've gotten more emails from iHeart Pornio looking for more story ideas. Yeah, so later in the show, for those of you clamoring for it and the click, can you hear the clamor yeah, if those if those windows would open, you'd hear clamoring a clam. Yeah. Oh I don't like seafood at all, do you, guys? I love it, not like it scares me.
Speaker 2: I don't love it.
Speaker 3: But red lobster shitter babiscuits are one of the greatest foods of all time.
Speaker 2: So you got to go to red lobster on that.
Speaker 1: You know what's weird. By the way, did you did you you don't have facebooks? I bet you didn't know. Michael Kenney and his family went to Africa and they swam with the sharks in a cage, all four of them.
Speaker 2: You got to see what kind of sharks.
Speaker 1: He told me. They weren't great whites. Hold on, I'll tell you. But he said they were very mean. Hold On, he didn't say like that. He was cool.
Speaker 2: That's what they could get by in South Africa.
Speaker 1: Let's see, if you go to Cape Town, South Africa. You have to try the shark cage.
Speaker 2: They have great whites, and they do. And I asked them.
Speaker 1: Exactly and I said, he showed me. He sent me the video and they're huge sharks. And I'm like, what the hell? He goes uh, I said, are there great whites? He said, no, they're copper sharks. But they are super dangerous. Never of a copper sharks, he said, Hey, give me a coppa.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh, seven foot long and there were thirty of them surrounding them.
Speaker 3: Wow, for a shark is relatively small unless you're in a cage with right, and there's thirty of them. Yeah, a copper copperks scary.
Speaker 1: He give me a kapa.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And that's a picture.
Speaker 2: It looks lottle.
Speaker 1: You probably can't see it from there. Man, it's a Facebook page, so I can't send it to you. You can see it. But they look real big. Yeah, you're filming there, I'm sure inside a cage.
Speaker 3: Sure, a seven foot shark when you're in the water feels way bigger.
Speaker 2: Than their habitat. Literally, I bet it looks gigantic. And oh man, you got to see this.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna tell you, and I know I'm I'm silly like this because you're in a cajun. I'm sure they wouldn't put you in there if you won World I would not. I mean, I wouldn't ever say to my kids, you're not allowed to do this, but I would not willingly take them in there with you. You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I've seen videos of the sharks like you can't control what's going on and are powerful.
Speaker 1: I've seen videos of them destroyed. Look over and show you this video. Michael, if you're listening, called the hotline. I got to talk to you about this crazy hold on.
Speaker 4: It is he I'm all for the thrills, like I would do skydiving, I would do bungee jumping, But the.
Speaker 1: Shark cave I don't think I would do.
Speaker 2: See these copper shirks.
Speaker 1: Look at this, Look at all those sharks.
Speaker 2: Those look gigantic.
Speaker 1: Look they look much bigger than something foot.
Speaker 2: Don't they.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's oh man, no thanks, Oh yeah, no, imagine a great white that's double that size. Those are seven feet or the meg imagine the meg.
Speaker 1: Yeah those are vague. I know they're right there, like that's a huge bitch. Yeah, I don't like that no interest, No thanks, yeah, thanks.
Speaker 3: You know the great Richard Oakmick one said if there were dinosaurs outside, we wouldn't go play baseball. And what he meant was that the shark's territory is their territory. That's the ocean. We're not supposed to be in there. Don't leave them alone. We haven't been in there. And it's like fears. It's like fear factor core that's coming back. I know, I heard Ny Knoxville. Here's a variety of that.
Speaker 1: So you you get selected and there's a million dollars and you have to choose from three things you don't want to do, get in a shark cage, jump out of an airplane. Of course, you know you're much more likely to die jumping out of an airplane. He must not have my phone on the hotline, because he's going on my phone right now. I'll text him away. I'm like, what are if you had to pick three things you don't want to do, but you do it for a million dollars because I'm not jumping out of a planet hacket.
Speaker 3: So I'm torn because my entire bucket list is I want to see a great white shark. I really want to see one in person, and they don't have them in captivity because they don't survive in captivity, so you have to go into a cage to see him, or get on a boat to go see him, which would be super intimidating. So I want to get in the cage and see a great white shark. I just don't know if I have the balls to do it. That's my entire bucket list. That's all I want to do, is I want to see one.
Speaker 4: I mean, if it's your bucket list, but you could die trying and you.
Speaker 1: Get paid a million bucks.
Speaker 3: I mean for a million bucks, I'm definitely getting in a great white shark, no doubt about it.
Speaker 2: Give me the mill I'm in there.
Speaker 1: I was sad of those two that I just mentioned. Jumping out of a plane and get in a shark caage much less likely to die in a shark case.
Speaker 2: No, it's not even close. Close for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I still, man, I'm not jumping out of a plane. There's no way, and hell, you couldn't get me do it. There's just no way.
Speaker 3: At twenty two years old, it would have been skydiving for sure for a shark cage. Second, now it's I'm never going to jump out of a plane shark cage.
Speaker 1: I'd have to be convinced. I'm sorry, Barb, I'm just gonna get out the other way, BECU. You're gonna be mad me anyway. Michael's online ten him Michael, Hey, Chris are you are you back in the States right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: We just got back two days ago from South Africa.
Speaker 1: South Africa must be rough, yeah, and he owns defined destinations. He was going down there investigating trip you're gonna be doing later this year. But most importantly, those were pretty big sharks. You were in a cage with your entire family. What the hell was that like?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was something else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Corey seven foot, it's pretty big in the water, I bet.
Speaker 5: But yeah. My wife actually said, hey, let's if we're going to go on a safari in Africa, let's do the shark cage dive. And my eleven year old and my fourteen year old are up for it. There may have been some tears before that from my daughter and my wife, I'm not going to say, but we all got in and we were literally just surrounded by them. It was amazing, and they haven't seen one for a while, but it's amazing.
Speaker 2: Hang on, you just said they haven't seen one for a while.
Speaker 5: A great white they haven't seen since twenty twenty, and they're not sure. It used to be the Great White capital of the world. They all will go there, but I guess orcas and humans have kind of frought those off a bit. Now there's other species, but right now that there's just a slew of the copper sharks.
Speaker 2: Which are amazing. Dude.
Speaker 3: Shark Week and I've watched a lot of it, Yes, Steak Fries and Shark Week. Yeah, there's so many good videos or footage from South Africa. Because the way that the shoreline works, it forces the Great Whites to breach. They like come from the depth an attack basically straight up, so when they jump straight then when they go straight up, they breach and come flying out of the water.
Speaker 2: That's like air Jaws. I think is the series for Shark Week.
Speaker 3: It's some of the craziest videos you've ever seen because there's a freaking killer dinosaur flying out of the water. You're like, yeah, I'm going nowhere near South Africa. So I did not know they were gone, I mean either, but I guess they haven't been seen.
Speaker 1: I bet Freddie doesn't live on Elm Street anymore. Yeah, I mean, yeah, hey.
Speaker 2: It's allowed to move.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, cash. But when was there a primal part of you, Michael that was kind of freaking out, Like if I saw a bear, even if I was in my car, I'd still you pee myself a little?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Were you kind of freaked out atment being in there within the water with the sharks?
Speaker 2: Honestly I wasn't.
Speaker 5: I've always kind of wanted to do this, and one my wife said, let's do it. I kind of took my fears when I had to be strong for my kids and there were several other people with us, but four people in a.
Speaker 2: Cage at a time. But I don't know.
Speaker 5: I've whim and snorkeled a ton in my life, and I've seen sharks in the wild, not up this close and literally surrounded by them with a small little cage. But it was something exciting about I had to be strong for my kids, and we all had a blast and didn't want to get out of the water. It was such a bucket list opportunity. How long were you under that?
Speaker 2: Everybody?
Speaker 5: There was four groups we get twenty minutes at one jot, So we're down there for twenty minutes and then you just pull yourself up or some air and then push yourself down and there's like a bottle hole. You know, you can stay under the water and just enjoy it because.
Speaker 1: You were just holding your breath.
Speaker 5: You didn't need dive tanks or an actual snorkle. You wore a wet suit in the goggles and then you go down and I all have that posted on the defined destination site. Sorry about that later on, but no, it was. It was fantastic to do that. And if anybody has the opportunity to go down to Ktown, you've got to do it.
Speaker 1: I've always thought about going there, but for great whites.
Speaker 3: If they're gone, I'm not going to see copper sharks, see great white.
Speaker 1: I'm not say you wouldn't be disappointed, though.
Speaker 2: I know that was super cool, super cool. Thank you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, take care of guys, my body.
Speaker 1: And you know they were gone. I thought that was the spot. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: It's like California, South Africa, Great Barrier Reef. There's like some hotspots for great whites. I thought that was one of them.
Speaker 1: Do you think do you think the Great White the Great Michael shark Nick said, there's too many there's too many humans in this water. We can't go there anymore. If there were humans in the water, you wouldn't see what you're doing, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's very good. Hugs.
Speaker 1: They don't like they don't like us. They don't want to eat us, and they know we're filming them and making fun of them for breaching.
Speaker 2: Maybe they don't get watching us when he's not playing cards.
Speaker 3: That's great though, about about being a human and being at the top of the food chain because we have guns and what not, right, and we have we have all the AMMO. Imagine being a Great White shark and being like, I'm the king. Nobody can f with me. This is my space. And then you're like, what in the sweet hell is that? And you see a great killer whale? Oh yeah yeah, and you're like, well, wait a minute, you have one thing to worry about, just one.
Speaker 1: Just one, that's it. And it's a big ocean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you're like, you guys, why don't you guys go back to Alaska.
Speaker 3: We'll take South Africa And they're like, no, we want South Africa to.
Speaker 1: The worst part has got to be this though, Oh was ever right?
Speaker 2: You don't want the rest of me, gross man.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I grabbed my body like I was acting it out. Didn't like it helped.
Speaker 2: Don't mess with killer whales.
Speaker 1: No, no, what about you, Parker.
Speaker 3: They've never attacked humans correct in the wild? Are there any somebody google this? Are there any confirmed deadly encounters with a killer whale in the wild, because obviously they've attacked a couple of trainers at Sea World and stuff over the years, we've had trainer deaths, but if we ever had a death in.
Speaker 2: The wild, I googled that this is taking for I don't think so one of us. I'm sure there's some unconfirmed realms.
Speaker 1: There are no confirmed cases of wild killer whales killing humans. There's one documented instance of a wild orc abiding a surfer in ninety two, but that was believed to be a case of mistaken identity because he did say whoopsies.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm glad they had that in the story.
Speaker 3: There's a video I think it's I don't remember if she's kayaking or paddle boarding or something, but there's a video I've seen where there's a gal off the coast of who knows where, and a pod of killer whales surrounds her and is very curious, like what are you? And she even even if she knows what we just said that there's no confirmed cases of attacks, she her voice is trembling. She's like, okay, guys, okay, and she's trying to be like I'm right here.
Speaker 2: She's freaking out.
Speaker 3: Because they are curious about the kayaker the board. I forget which one it is. They are surrounding her. It's not just one of them, it's like five of them. And she is terrified because she's like, how am I gonna if they decide to turn? There's nothing I can do because I can't pas over. They're gonna knock me out, Like there's you're helpless, and she is trembling.
Speaker 1: That would be horrible, horrifying speak orca No, I kind of been down there going shall we try this?
Speaker 3: She's she seems to be making some kind of eat me sound. Paul, you're not familiar.
Speaker 1: Always heard the sound.
Speaker 2: They just left? I just left man. Killer whales. Yeah, they're terrifying.
Speaker 4: On CHATCHYBT, it says a few historical cases where Orca's briefly mouthed people yeah man, but then released them immediately immediately, And.
Speaker 1: That happened once in Colorado.
Speaker 2: Ye, and then that cop showed up and was disgusted. We have a confirmed case if an Orca mouthing somewhere.
Speaker 6: Off said briefly, he's the singer of Moonshine.
Speaker 2: It's been wearing those same damn leather pants.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure she was a sperm whale?
Speaker 2: Was that night? All right?
Speaker 1: That was Fan five.
Speaker 2: We'll do headlines after this. This is the power Trimony. Join the fan moods.
Speaker 6: It may be icy outside it is, but the countdown the Fair season is.
Speaker 3: On, yeah, corner damn it in August, don't curious, go, don't miss out on.
Speaker 1: Your serious are we already doing what?
Speaker 2: Don't miss out on what?
Speaker 6: The State Fair the median and musician Weird Ali Yankovich when he comes in to the State Fair grand stand in August twenty eighth.
Speaker 2: Ticket are going fast.
Speaker 6: Get the full details now at kfan dot com.
Speaker 1: Keyword Calen.
Speaker 3: We got to get him on the show. He was on this show like what fifteen years ago something like that. He was in studio here. Weird al Yeah, really taller than Parker probably, I mean honestly very close, super tall.
Speaker 2: Let's uh, let's get weird now back in the fars right around the corner it is.
Speaker 3: Let's have him in the same day, right, Yeah, it'll feel like it's tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I think you can only commit on a Friday one, like seven forty to nine. Yep, Yeah, weird Al should play Initials.
Speaker 1: That'd be cool.
Speaker 6: You know, I'm talking about the fair he played the Friday August twenty is a Friday.
Speaker 2: Perfect, He'll play Initials that Friday morning. That'd be Sweetnay affairs name.
Speaker 1: What's the place in Saint Claude that we love the you played there last year? I heard of this great show.
Speaker 6: That place is sweet, great man two hundred and thirty one days, twenty one hours and thirty seven minutes.
Speaker 2: I can't wait.
Speaker 1: I don't know why you have to be love it, stay fair.
Speaker 2: Right now, it's time.
Speaker 1: For I'm having a root canal that day. It goes on during the entire State Fair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but not during Rodew's appearance on Initials that morning, just afterwards.
Speaker 6: But what about Rosy's root canal that day? Hasn't happened to him yet? Actually I've had two of them. They're terrible, So I've had a few.
Speaker 3: An At exact from New York got arrested in Florida last summer after he got drunk on a rooftop bar and peed on people below on the sidewalk. A judge sentenced him to community service and he's not allowed to drink for a few months. But a pean off the top of a rooftop bar in actually hitting people? Most Yeah, that is yeah, stay by, Yeah, shouldn't that be more than community service? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I had a first time offender. You got a decent lawyer, okay.
Speaker 2: Like jeff Aree Lambert. Lambert, he represents most of us.
Speaker 1: It sounds like you might have done this yourself once. No, but you ever pete on anybody?
Speaker 2: No, I have not days early? Have you a podcast?
Speaker 1: Both ways and not on purpose?
Speaker 2: Golden Shower MIC's had a buddy get.
Speaker 3: I don't know if the rest it was right, but he definitely got a citation for he pete on a car dealership during carl Oscar Days in Lindstrom once best not a bit to an Ashville. This is what now twenty five years ago. But Pete on a car dealership. Are you googling?
Speaker 2: Did somebody piano car dealership in the office?
Speaker 6: Well, Carl Oscar days, which I spelt terribly wrong. You started with a C. Yeah, all Oscar and Oscar like Oscar. The grouch is actually in Lindstrom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wasn't kidding. Now I'm gonna put him peen on people in Google. Well, welcome back, Paul. That was yesterday.
Speaker 3: Someone on Reddit asked people to name things that were luxury items twenty years ago but are now worthless. And here's three things that they said are worthless today that were luxury items twenty years ago. Blackberries really, that was before iPhones. Blackberries were everything.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Twelve disc CD changers, Oh hell yeah.
Speaker 3: I had a six disc changer in my car, and I thought I was a god, right.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 3: Instead of instead of having a CD player like in the front of your car that could just put one in one right in my trunk, I had a six disc changer. So the thing that sucks is before you leave for the road trip, you put six discs in.
Speaker 1: That's fire. Then you could be driving on the road and be like, are you tired of three eleven?
Speaker 2: You want to listen to the Deftones. Watch this, then you'd hit disc four. There's around the first. Oh can listen to the original and called it honestly, is just it.
Speaker 3: It was the coolest with I Heart Radio Spotify with iHeart Radio. Everybody has a six disc changer.
Speaker 1: Wow, you guys, it was the best.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Uh so BlackBerry's twelve disc changers and college degrees is what.
Speaker 2: This article says. Oh only two of those three?
Speaker 3: Man, I Man, I am terrified for my girls and your generation, Parker and everybody behind, because how the hell do you even know what to go to college for.
Speaker 2: I don't understand it. I will tell you, yeah, but AI is going to eliminate everything. I just don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's left unless you're going to be a doctor. What else do you even need a degree for?
Speaker 2: Now? I don't I wear you. I don't know tib and medicine.
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah, Baster's degree in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, girl.
Speaker 3: Scout season is officially here, apparently, And there's a new.
Speaker 1: Cookie Carrible.
Speaker 2: Explore Moores.
Speaker 3: These are the ones that are supposed to taste like Rocky Road ice cream Explore Moores.
Speaker 2: It sounds amazing.
Speaker 1: Give me a box of small isn't call it a day.
Speaker 2: No, those are the best. The thin menaid the best.
Speaker 1: You would be a thin man guy, I think thin about you.
Speaker 2: Oh these look great.
Speaker 1: I heard you got a pencil in your pants.
Speaker 2: Hello, it's been sharpened all the way to the erase.
Speaker 1: Well, then good, you can still rub one out.
Speaker 3: A woman in Hong Kong was trying to use her phone to pay at a restaurant when the battery died. Okay, well for some reason though, she freaked out, grabbed a meat cleaver.
Speaker 1: And tried to fight off an entire swat team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so with the meat clean to go from your batteries trying to take out a swat team with a meat clever.
Speaker 3: I have a lot of questions because obviously the story went from A to Z and he didn't get the beat.
Speaker 2: Why there.
Speaker 3: I don't know what happened and why she lost her absolute mind. But man, that is the beginning of the story, in the end of the story, but obviously not the middle.
Speaker 2: So don't know. I don't know why she freaked out. Wow, that's sad. Let's stay on that side of the world.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 6: She couldn't bear her bill, her phone wasn't her phone died, the battery died. Corey wondered why we didn't get the beat a why of the story?
Speaker 3: Sure, a man in is a man in his eighties fell from the fifteenth floor of a building in China and survived. Here's how you survived.
Speaker 1: This is nuts. Hasn't happened to him yet.
Speaker 3: Someone on the seventh floor had a clothes drying rack installed in their window and it accidentally snagged him and caught him. A security Yeah, security guard tied a fire hose around his waist and then climbed down and save the guy from the clothes drying rack on the seventh floor.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, wow, that is crazy.
Speaker 2: Jeez, that sounds like it's made up. It's not cartoon. They're like a guy peeing on a car dealership at carlosca Day's. I thought that was something in the office.
Speaker 1: Why would I do that? Rosie's not here?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, where is he?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Probably buying present for Christmas next year?
Speaker 3: You say something else? You pivoted? All right, See if anybody can get this. I think we've done this one in the past. But why on you guys know who started cookie dough ice cream?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 4: Nor who's that nice toll house, Ben and Jerry, Ben and Jerry's, Oh nervous.
Speaker 3: When did Ben and Jerry's start chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream?
Speaker 2: Got that's good? Yeah, nineteen.
Speaker 1: Eighty, eighty eight, eighty two, eighty five, ninety four, eighty six. So you guys all guessed like eighties.
Speaker 3: It's early nineties at the latest, but the decade between early eighties early nineties. Yeah, they invented it in eighty four, started selling it in pines in ninety one, So you guys.
Speaker 2: Essentially all nailed.
Speaker 1: Nice job.
Speaker 3: Everybody wasn't nineteen seventy two, it wasn't two thousand and seven. You guys had the right era. So even though no one's at eighty four, I think all of you did a great job. Thanks outstanding.
Speaker 1: It is really good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Rosie, what's so funny? Yeah?
Speaker 3: If I could only have one flavor of ice cream across all brands, all cookie dough is number one, Yeah, cookie Monster and honey and makis is cookie dough with like that whatever, I didn't know what the blue ice cream is Outsta Mark any It's like, if you're only limited to one the rest of your life, it's got to be cookie dough for me. I gotta have cookie dough, yes, Zachary.
Speaker 6: That's what I had last night, honey and makis.
Speaker 2: Uh. Well you had Texas Roadhouse.
Speaker 7: After oh my cookie blizzard no concrete mixer, uh blizzard cake? Oh yeah yeah, mint oreo and.
Speaker 2: That sounds amazing.
Speaker 3: So again, you had like half of my death row meal, my final meal. Yeah, Texas Roadhouse buns with the cinnamon butter, and you got a night helmet. Yeah, that's how I want to be killed. I think a lot of people live out to kill me or to place their genitals on my face. What are you talking about both? What would be the bigger line, Tommy? Yeah, Tommy would reserve both.
Speaker 8: Is this.
Speaker 3: The second season premiere of Beast Games on Amazon starting today?
Speaker 4: Here we go, let's go, here we go. What is like a ten million dollar prize? I'm crazy like that.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't watch it like right away because I hated the Cliffhangers last year.
Speaker 1: I know. I just hope he doesn't have his friends on with him. I know he will be course crazy.
Speaker 2: I've never seen it.
Speaker 1: I don't even really talking about Beast Games was kind of a phenomenon last year, and I did enjoy it. I hate enjoyed it.
Speaker 4: It was the largest uh pot money pot of any game show ever. You know mister Beast, the youtubtube most famous YouTuber, most subscribed YouTuber.
Speaker 1: He's like very very rich.
Speaker 4: He's got all the sponsorships, got all the deals, and he makes these like challenge YouTube videos. And this was one hundred people and they're competing for I think last year is a five million dollar prize and this year's ten million dollars. Yeah, it's I think it's on Prime. It's kind of fun. I think your kids would like it. Yeah, they probably have already watched it. Yeah, probably they definitely know mister Basis.
Speaker 1: I guarantee it.
Speaker 2: Random trivia.
Speaker 1: We're gonna learn something today.
Speaker 3: Nimrod apparently a biblical character. Sure some of.
Speaker 2: Us knew that. I'm not one of them, but some of you probably did.
Speaker 3: Nimrod is a Biblical character who was referred to as a mighty hunter, but most of us use the word Nimrod as an idiot, right, Like, this guy is such a Namrod in that sense. And I'm going to ask Chris to sit this one out because I'm almost positive.
Speaker 2: Chris knows this.
Speaker 3: I would bet money that Chris knows this, So let's have Chris go last. Do you guys know who is credited with starting nimrod in terms of being an idiot?
Speaker 2: The Simpsons.
Speaker 4: That's a good guess. I have no idea. Probably one of your old time people. You guys talk.
Speaker 6: About danger feel Beavis and butt Head?
Speaker 1: Is it a card tooon? Did you say?
Speaker 2: I did not say that, Fred Flintstone.
Speaker 1: Well maybe it's like all in the family. That's I think I know. Yeah, go for it. I think it's Shakespeare somebody like that, the right one.
Speaker 2: No, no, do we get a time time?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: How about the Shakespeare Junior Romeo.
Speaker 3: Let's just say you guys accidentally were kind of dancing around it because this is an animated character.
Speaker 2: Charlie Brown, uh hawk just said it Bunny.
Speaker 3: Bugs Bunny Elmer fudd a nimrod and that's how Oh, because he's a hunter.
Speaker 2: There is a hunter exactly, so they'd call it a nimrod.
Speaker 7: M r.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's really great. I did not know that.
Speaker 2: There don't trust, So we learned something today.
Speaker 3: Bugs Bunny modernize the word nimrod knocks?
Speaker 2: Oh, Rosie who said that first?
Speaker 3: If you like stand up and you like Marcelo Hernandez from Saturday Night His I'm sure you do his special on Netflix.
Speaker 2: Marcelo Hernandez American Boy comes out today? See that? Who did the impression of Manusclco.
Speaker 3: He's fantastic on Marcelo Hernandez is unbelievably funny. Do you do, Zaches? I do too, He's awesome. Not for the same reasons. Act Nick Cage has a birthday today. Let's guess his agent. Then let's talk about his films for a second. How old do you think Nick Cage is today?
Speaker 2: Sixty five, sixty eight, sixty seven. Zach One has said it yet, seventy. He's only sixty two, sixty two years old. There's two years old than Paul Allen. Sorry, Nick, have you seen him as Madden? Looks great?
Speaker 1: I'm looking forward to it looks good. I like candy.
Speaker 3: One of the dumbest things, one of the dumbest things that social media does is they'll they'll post a picture of somebody like Nick Cage's John Madden'll go Nick Cage is unrecognizable as John Men.
Speaker 2: I'm like, that's Cage in a wig. Yeah, clearly. Nicholas Cage anyway, he is sixty two.
Speaker 3: If you could only watch one Nick Cage movie for the rest of your life, which one isn't?
Speaker 2: And why National Treasure Gone in sixty seconds? That's the first one.
Speaker 3: That comes to my mind as well, that I would Gone in sixty seconds.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think of it like Time Richmond.
Speaker 3: It's like match tick Men Max Sick Men is a better movie than Gone in sixty seconds. But if I can only watch one, I would rather rewatch on in sixty seconds.
Speaker 1: I think maybe Raising Arizona. Oh, Raising Ears, I love Raising.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nobody's voting for The Rock. No, he's not.
Speaker 1: In those fast times at Ridgemont High.
Speaker 6: The Rock is a great film, right, hogs? That's so good, super rewatchable.
Speaker 2: It was very fun. That's always it was always on d D.
Speaker 1: Bomb.
Speaker 3: That was Sean Connery gag. That was that was Crackhead Bob's version of Sean Connery Winners go Home and Bleep.
Speaker 2: The prom queen said Sean Connery's best lines at all times?
Speaker 1: How was the Surfer? Remember that one Las Vegas?
Speaker 2: Or yeah? One an Academy Award.
Speaker 1: Things, Yeah, like a tough one.
Speaker 2: What are we forgetting We're forgetting some National Treasure two, Book of Secret.
Speaker 1: No Moonstruck, No, not.
Speaker 3: Con air face off with face off is in the conversations, Well, the gone sixty.
Speaker 6: Second Parker Long Legs, it's about pig knowing it was fine because I don't want snake eyes.
Speaker 1: Pig.
Speaker 4: Yeah, long legs, Long Legs is pretty good man, really yeah, Yeah, it's a it's a it's a serial killer movie.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good. The one where they said it's unrecognizable, and I'm like.
Speaker 2: That's definitely clearly moon struck.
Speaker 1: It could happen to you. I think I'm going gone in sixty seconds, final.
Speaker 2: Answer, Gone in sixty seconds. No kidding again, Max Sick's a better movie.
Speaker 1: But as far as watching it, watching it over and over is give me.
Speaker 2: Gone in sixty seconds. Man, he's been in a lot.
Speaker 1: He has.
Speaker 3: About forty movies a year. Was adaptation any good? Yeah, critically acclaimed?
Speaker 6: Yeah, eight milimeter that one. No City of Angels, ghost Rider? You love that movie? Right, Hawk pretty good?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I like you writes more snake Eyes.
Speaker 1: I haven't even Yeah.
Speaker 2: A guy in Kentucky. Yeah, his ex girlfriend is about to give birth to his baby, so they're no longer together.
Speaker 3: They're no longer together, but the baby's on the way. His name is Christopher.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, the baby or the dude, the dude.
Speaker 3: He's thirty seven years old. The ex girlfriend goes in a labor last Friday. She was at a hospital and something called Pikeville, Kentucky, right near the Virginia border.
Speaker 2: Familiar with Pikeville, Christopher.
Speaker 1: Not, but I know the area.
Speaker 2: Chris did show up for the birth. Isn't that nice?
Speaker 1: I mean, it's his baby.
Speaker 2: You might want to show up. Yeah, I mean, hell, Rosie would show up, but.
Speaker 3: The hospital said he couldn't come in because of visitation policies.
Speaker 1: So what did you do? You got taken stuff into his own hands.
Speaker 3: The mom told him he could wait outside in the car and she gave him the keys, but he never came back.
Speaker 1: We can't do that.
Speaker 3: Security footage showed him getting into the passenger seat at first, but then eventually hopped out, got into the driver's seat and just drove off.
Speaker 2: He stole the car.
Speaker 3: He is now facing charges for theft and receiving stolen property, and it's not the first time he's been arrested.
Speaker 2: He has prior arrest for things like meth of course.
Speaker 3: So instead of sticking around and watching the birth of his child, he just takes her car.
Speaker 1: And yeah, he went to go get a fix. He traded that car in the problem with you guys, it's your judge.
Speaker 6: Yeah, here's the thing, Yes we are.
Speaker 1: If this were a Bob Seeker song, you'd be like, I'm with them. Yeah, But since the old judge you over there read it as a news story, you can't roll away with him. Well please, you don't understand he had to win beneath his wings.
Speaker 2: Well that's bet Midler.
Speaker 1: Whatever. Maybe he saw some sweater cows and he knew that he had to get away, am I right? Yeah right, nobody raised more sweater cows. Rosie got a whole pasture.
Speaker 3: Hey, park, you know how we just mentioned like six disc changers and yeah something.
Speaker 2: You're like, Jesus, you're old right, you're.
Speaker 1: Getting old time in. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, let's go really far back.
Speaker 3: There's a blog that compiled the list of ten things from the nineteen fifties that were predicted that ended up being ridiculously wrong. Now seventy five years later, here's here's some things that they missed. These were things that in the nineteen fifties they thought were right around the corner.
Speaker 1: And one of them is pretty famous, right, like the flying cars number one? Right, Um, well maybe kind of like the number one.
Speaker 3: Number one is jet packs they thought were going to be everywhere by this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm surprised they're not. I'm glad they're not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they do look fun as hell though. The ones that are actually out there, those jetpecks look sweet.
Speaker 1: Might have to be like twelve inches off the ground. I'm afraid heights.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've never heard this one. One science writer in the fifties thought there would be a future we're cleaning involved hoses in hot air instead of brooms, and that houses were going to be waterproof, synthetic, and entirely washable, so we would all be getting our home cleaned constantly by hoses.
Speaker 2: I have never even heard that theory. It definitely did not.
Speaker 1: Come to I saw a movie where the guy came over to clean the house. He brought them.
Speaker 6: Okay, you're to warrant.
Speaker 2: How about this one.
Speaker 3: They thought in the nineteen fifties that by now the moon would already have subdivisions, that there would be residential neighborhoods and vacation domes by Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's dumb stopping balls.
Speaker 2: Can I ask a question? Can't wait?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 2: Okay, with dramatics, we'll blow.
Speaker 1: Your immaterial I want another movie in a minute.
Speaker 6: With today's rockets, How quickly can you get to the move?
Speaker 1: You can?
Speaker 2: We've never been Oh oh oh, how quickly do you think? Eleven days? I would think it's sacho. Isn't it like?
Speaker 3: Wouldn't it be a I don't know, man, they can get to the International Space Station within a day, right, So isn't that like?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: It's got to be much shorter?
Speaker 1: Three days? Three? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I agree, no kidding.
Speaker 6: I took Apollo eight just under and I'm not kidding here sixty nine hours to get that nice.
Speaker 1: So it's Apollo creed great great, great, great great great.
Speaker 6: Wow and uh and then he got killed by a Russian.
Speaker 1: He went through the damn town. Yeah. How about this one, Parker? I like this one.
Speaker 3: In the nineteen fifties, one of the things that was predicted is they were convinced that women were going to end up towering over men. That the trend was that women were getting taller, faster the beaver, and that eventually the women were going to average to be six feet tall, which is taller than the average men. Yeah, it's a bad guess, so that is not the case. But they thought that women were going to get taller and faster.
Speaker 4: I wonder why they thought that they were increasingly growing in the fifties, huck, isn't.
Speaker 1: It a situation where like ladies grows faster than dudes?
Speaker 2: Like right away?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they developed earlier.
Speaker 2: Yep, do it? I don't know, ro See. They also thought by now that the US would have fully adopted the metrics system.
Speaker 1: Hi, they should have here we go. Do you agree that one?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Well why not? I don't understand the metrics.
Speaker 4: Like when I'm at the World Juniors and they're like this guy skated thirty five kilometers per hour, Like that does nothing.
Speaker 6: For me to do everything but the temperature I think celsius.
Speaker 4: Yeah, celsius does suck too wide of a short of a range.
Speaker 2: Damn all right, Rose, But.
Speaker 3: The whole zero thing makes a lot of sense, makes a lot of zero.
Speaker 1: Every time I asked Rosie what temperature is.
Speaker 8: He just says it's hotter than yournus. He's like that though, what a weirdo? Oh man, what's looking for?
Speaker 2: What is our system called.
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 2: Those standard system for the standard system?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Probably not? Probably it's time to play. Was he even listening the game?
Speaker 1: Where is that?
Speaker 3: Let's I write trivia questions during the segment about this segment, just to see if Sauce was locked in. And it also does tested your tests, your memory. It's not just where you paying attention. Can you remember and retained something that we talked about in the last ten minutes?
Speaker 2: All right, daddy ready? Question number one?
Speaker 3: Oh god, I said, there was a list of three things from twenty years ago that were considered luxury items that are no longer luxury items.
Speaker 2: There were three things. Can he name all three things?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: You got this? Nope?
Speaker 2: Parker says, yes, nope, nope, Noop Parish, I.
Speaker 3: Believe you're going no no, Hawk says what No?
Speaker 2: No? Zachary get one or two, but not all three? Not all three?
Speaker 3: Question number one, Sauce, what were the three things that were luxury items twenty years ago but are no longer?
Speaker 6: One was a BlackBerry Nice, one was a Sis six disc CD changer. It was twelve, but we were talking about six.
Speaker 1: Enough.
Speaker 6: And the other one was a muffin tend. You even said I didn't have the third one hair.
Speaker 2: No, that's now sex self esteem. No, that's still now.
Speaker 1: Neither neither one of us have it.
Speaker 3: Degree, college degree, one college degree.
Speaker 2: You could have got that. Two sauce sauce.
Speaker 3: Yes. Ten minutes ago we talked about a guy in his eighties falling out of a building.
Speaker 2: What floor did he fall out of? And what floor was he caught on? Come on, dude, chance Yeah no, just ten minutes ago. What floor did he fall out of? What floor was he caught on? So Parker, yes or no? No, it's too minute, Okay, Parish, I'm going yes to quit.
Speaker 1: So there's two no's one yes, Zach, Yes, oh wow? Two yes?
Speaker 2: Is Wowzach? What floor did he fall out of? What floor was he caught on? Well, he was caught by a like a clothesline thing on What floor? Does nothing for the question what floor did he fall out of? Twenty seventh? Not even close. He fell out of the fifteen He was caught on the seventh. Oh so, so far you're over to question number three.
Speaker 3: A guy who was about to have a baby stole his ex girlfriend's car. I mentioned the state that it took place in. Does he remember the states? Yes, there's the reason why I think he has a chance of this. But does he remember the state where that car theft took place?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 7: Or no?
Speaker 2: Parker questions, yes, but I'd like him to guess the city too.
Speaker 3: Oh, fair enough, So we're asking for the state, but he wants the bonus. Yeah, question is about Harris Yes or no?
Speaker 2: Yes? I think so okay, hockey you're saying yes, Zach, you bet you. Question number three sauce what state was it? And for a bonus point, Parker wants the city as well.
Speaker 6: It was Kentucky. Nice that counts and like Turnpike Kentucky, I mean Pikeville. So you had the part right, Yes, damn not bad dude.
Speaker 2: All right, thanks daddy. Question number four.
Speaker 3: Earlier this segment, Parker Fox said his favorite girl Scout Cookie.
Speaker 2: What cookie? Did he say? It was his favorite? Come on?
Speaker 3: Yes, you know Parker, Yeah, he's got it Parish, Yes, Hawk, yep, Zach.
Speaker 1: I think you'll get it, but he'll pronounce it wrong.
Speaker 2: Yes, correct question, go for it like the Samoa or whatever. It's yeah, yeah, right, fair enough?
Speaker 3: Last, but not least And this just happened question, how long did it take to get to the moon?
Speaker 2: Question number for Apollo eight. For Apollo eight, how long did it take? Yeah, to get to the monion? Yeah this, Yeah, they'll get this. Everybody says yes. Question number five saw.
Speaker 6: Sixty nine hours. Boy, I can't forget that, Zach said, making this up. You finished strong, You finished strong. You got basically three out of the five the real quick, Corey, we have to issue a correction. Oh well, listen back here, hold on. And then I scrolled down and saw they were playing Jacksonville. Now I feel like an idiot. Go Jacksonville. That one's in Buffalo. No, it's in Oh my god, look at the smiles.
Speaker 1: Then you know what's crazy?
Speaker 3: Then? Then was this the Mandela effect? Because how did all of us hear it the other way? I believed you.
Speaker 2: You convinced me.
Speaker 1: Your memory is spectacular and mine.
Speaker 3: So that's so crazy that all of us reacted and nobody caught it and reverse corrected me.
Speaker 1: My mind is blown.
Speaker 2: Well, I was, that's unbelievable.
Speaker 4: He's with the go picking the bills and going Jacksonville things.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's what it was.
Speaker 3: But even so, the fact the fact that I has heard it and all of us were like, Sauce.
Speaker 2: Has to be wrong. There's no way he's right, and.
Speaker 4: This is fineanding Yeah, well done, thank you nailed it.
Speaker 2: You knew the game was in Jackson. Oh, he said, buffalo. Nice job, man, we're proud of you.
Speaker 1: Know what.
Speaker 6: There's your bonus point. You got it, thanks man, Good job done, buddy boy. I can continue eating my sandwich.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why not? Wait four minutes? Good point, good point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you might want to hold on because I hired porn one. Yeah, let's go one more from you now, remember always human rights guaranteed guaranteed. They've purchased the rights to a bunch of films that are all X rated. Okay, they're gonna do part two for every one of these movies, but they don't want it to be porn. They wanted to be clean, not so porny. Part two. The following film needs a storyline.
Speaker 2: Are you ready? Yes, sir, it's gonna be good.
Speaker 1: They need a part two of How Stella Got Her Tube Packed?
Speaker 9: Oh my god, come on, alright.
Speaker 1: That's the greatest film title any pornography ever.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so, Parker, since you're too young, there was a movie called How Stella Got her groove back.
Speaker 2: I got that.
Speaker 1: I hit the Google. I hit the Google.
Speaker 2: Well done, Hawk.
Speaker 1: So anyway, this is the family friendly version. Please with a.
Speaker 2: New title and a subtitle, Paul, what is.
Speaker 1: This new film about? The new film?
Speaker 2: Yes, which a lot of people are anticipating, including Parker who just googled it is called.
Speaker 6: Stella got her tube? Act to act the slipping slide? Can't, Judy Garland, Don's a fat suit.
Speaker 1: Don's a fact?
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the fat suit?
Speaker 6: So don's a fat suit, says hey, Gary Cooper, Garry Cooper and May West. Let's go to the slipping slide. Wait, not a water park.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the slipping slide. No, but.
Speaker 6: Lauren but called the nice neighbor installed a water slide that has a tube, and don's de fats.
Speaker 2: Judy Garland gets stuck in and you guessed it.
Speaker 6: Clark Gable invented chrisco and got her out of it. It's a water slide, man, a tube though, Don's the fat suit.
Speaker 2: I should learn how to spell resume.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a hard word. You're you are an idea man?
Speaker 2: What a wild ride? Today's show is? They have ups and downs? Right?
Speaker 3: I enjoyed it. Appreciate it. You guys are the best. Where's that game me? Jacksonville, Jacksonville, you nailed it.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Parking on TV again, buddy, Uh TVD, TVD. Next big deal is Hockey Day Minnesota. Uh yeah, twenty four. So helping out.
Speaker 4: With those people and see if I can put my hockey knowledge to the test.
Speaker 2: No, Parish, we'll see you Friday for Initials. But you're on TV Saturday, just not here I am.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, yeah you will, guys will not be able to see me. I will be on air in New York.
Speaker 2: For the Old Islanders, your whole network.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, Islanders and Wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the Wild don't come home until Saturday. It's against your Islanders, but you're gonna be doing the Islander TV.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That's pretty sweet.
Speaker 2: MAKA for you. That's awesome. Who are you with?
Speaker 1: Uh, Shannon Hogan of Coase. Yeah, from the Hogan Family. Yeah, yeah, exactly, no right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Thomas Hickey doing the color and then Brendan Burke doing play by play.
Speaker 1: He spectacular. Brendan Burke is incredible.
Speaker 2: Very cool. All right, dude, see your Friday for Initials.
Speaker 1: Nine to noon is next.
Speaker 2: The Power to return tomorrow five thirty to nine, right here Brendon, every day.
Speaker 1: Be Cuple going home by.
Speaker 5: Let's