Speaker 1: Hello, and good morning. It's a heat wave outside. It's like twenty five degrees outside, so it finally feels good. Well good, I mean there's a big difference between you know, ten degrees below zero and twenty four. Oh just popped up to twenty five.
Speaker 2: My dog like thirty seven by four o'clock, and of course I'll be inside bust out the shorts and a flip flops.
Speaker 1: Bailey and I were having a discussion about The Muppet Show last night and I said I didn't like it. I said it which it just totally missed the mark. And Bailey told me how I was wrong. And then you said, you you didn't even see it.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen it yet, but I know that, like a lot of common critique on the Muppets, it's like this is supposed to be for kids, and this is see I just can't believe they said that.
Speaker 1: No, just see, I get the Muppets is not for kids anymore. It's that the kids don't really care about the Muppets now. They care about Blue and they care about you know, like bu what's the pig, Peppa Pig and all Miss Rachel and whatever. But it just it was like trying to be appealing to kids, but at the same time with some adult humor. They made a joke about kink, Yeah, Sabrina carp Kermit comes up to Sabrina Carpenter and says, well, you know, there's a there's a couple of little problems. We have some kinks in the show. And she's like, I like kink, and then Kermit kind of wrinkled up his face like he does, and it was like, that's not that's.
Speaker 3: That's that's Sabrina Carpenter joke.
Speaker 1: It's not funny though, It's just like it just kind of felt like, you know, like your your minister making a kink joke in the middle of a sermon.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it sounds like a cool guy.
Speaker 1: And I don't want to spend a lot of time on the Muppets because we had a lot of other things to talk about. But I was just I really was so excited to watch it. And I was out for a walk with Bernie and I came in. It's like, oh, I got ten minutes till the Muppet Show comes on, and Susan's like, well, I got to watch the end of Prices right first. So we had a busy night last.
Speaker 2: Night on Yeah, it's got a good score on Rotten Tomatoes as of right now.
Speaker 3: I saw it had like one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well right now it's at ninety seven percent Tomatometer, ninety eight percent popcorn Meter.
Speaker 1: So and it and listen. I had it could have just been me. But I just found it cringey.
Speaker 4: How can I watch it? Can I watch it? I don't have many streaming I.
Speaker 2: Think it's well, it was not ABC, so it should be on Hulu or Disney Plus. Probably I haven't seen it yet, but I mean I will. I love the Muppets, honestly, they could do anything and I would be like, I'm watching.
Speaker 1: And tell me what you think.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, I'm curious what Bibi will say about it. I'm frustrated with a company, and not the Muppets. Band aid company again, No, again, the saga continues. No, I had bad band Aids. I sent in a complaint. They told me they'd take care of it. They send me a coop and I opened the coupon yesterday. You do not want to know what it was. Three dollars off a box of pandids. You want to know how much my band aid pack. Was that none of the band aids work? Anne, that doesn't cover my band aids?
Speaker 1: Bad to another brand, Go to the CVS brand.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not done yet. I am not done with band aid.
Speaker 5: I will be making a formal complaint once again today.
Speaker 3: About the complaint about the residence. The complaint yea, yeah, what is it?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 7: Why even bother sending me three dollars? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: I like, what even is?
Speaker 5: Then they were gonna you specifically in the complain thing. They say, tell us what you're complaining about, So you say, what kind of box of bandies?
Speaker 4: You got?
Speaker 5: The amount all of that, so they know how much I paid for those? How dare they send me three dollars?
Speaker 4: You screwed up? So anyways, that's my complaint.
Speaker 3: Hush, Jenny, Wow, this is happening to you.
Speaker 1: I want to say something positive. I'm wearing green today. Yeah, you are good.
Speaker 3: It's a fact. It wasn't positive, but it was a fact.
Speaker 1: I would say. It's not a green, it's a sea foam mint that is very spot on, like a toothpaste. It's a toothpaste. But that sounds too ordinary. You're not an ordinary guy. Had a sea foam mint, green sea foam mint.
Speaker 3: One of those kids toothpaste.
Speaker 7: Is this okay to wear to our holiday party today?
Speaker 3: No? No, I have to dress up a little more.
Speaker 2: Yes, because I underdressed last year and I felt so stupid. So now I know I have to dress nice.
Speaker 5: I don't think you were underdress last year. I remember you stressing out about it, and I don't think you were. I don't think you have to be that fancy for our holiday party.
Speaker 7: Right, everybody here knows what you wear on a daily you know.
Speaker 1: I forgot that it's a couple's holiday party, so I didn't realize. Susan's like, is it a couple's cup like a plus one? I'm like, oh, yeah, I forgot about that. She said, you weren't going to tell me they don't have to bring her. Well I know that, but I'm going to bring her because it's like, you know what you're in this too. You get to come down there and glad hand the boss just like I do.
Speaker 4: Did you respond with a plus one?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, who cares nos in and she doesn't eat much, she'll be fine.
Speaker 5: I respect Emily, who works very hard on so many events. And she specifically said, let me know if you're bringing a plus one and I said, I will be alone.
Speaker 1: I think I said, yeah, anyway, how are you? It is They had some more information about not information, but the Savannah Guthrie story. The FBI is. I guess the President has said, hey, whatever sources you need. Just a horrible thing. I saw her news conference last night and she was basically appealing to the kidnappers and saying, it's just such such a horrible thing to see somebody say we're ready to talk, and it's like if they want a ransom or there's conditions for her mom's return to look at the camera and say we are ready to talk. It's just I hate to see anybody like on their knees like that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it seems pretty not to be rude, but kind of desperate because they're just like, I don't know what he used to do.
Speaker 1: Yeahah what it is totally desperate. But this person yesterday, there was some suspicion from a bad source apparently that it was the son in law, like the mom's the Savannah's mom's son in law. Yeah, I heard that, and that doesn't seem to have panned out. Ye, but yeah, it's still it's just such a horrible thing. We'll cover more of that coming up a little bit later on Daily Bailey is coming up in a second. We're gonna kind of boost your mood a little bit with a Daily Bailey. What are we going to talk about? Bailey?
Speaker 3: I'm going to talk about our dream vacations.
Speaker 2: Not like a five day JOHNT but like a long ten day exploration vacation.
Speaker 3: So think about your dream vacation.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got mine already. We'll do it next on Katie wb NTAs for anything, send a text to and let's do this.
Speaker 3: Today on the Daily Bailey.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about dream vacations, not just places you'd like to visit or maybe see a little bit of, but like somewhere you'd want to spend some serious time.
Speaker 3: Okay, how much time are you going to spend that?
Speaker 1: It's going to take probably ten or eleven twelve days to get there, to hike up the mountain, come back down the mountain, go buy the souvenir T shirt and then fly back.
Speaker 3: Okay, where where is it.
Speaker 1: Is in Africa? It is like the highest mountain in Africa. You were gone last week Jenny, when I said that I'm going to climb Mount Kilimanjaro maybe, yeah, sometime this summer. I got a brochure and everything.
Speaker 4: So you get a brochure from.
Speaker 1: Well, I went online. I looked it up and then I talked to some people who listened to the show and they're like, oh, I did it last year, and I've been talking back and forth to them. So oh, so let's confirm to No. No, I don't have a reservation or anything.
Speaker 3: I remember you were saying like you talked to the guy, but I didn't know it was like happening.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, so that is my big thing.
Speaker 3: Are there are there like elephants and like lions and drafts.
Speaker 1: Around I think you're thinking of a different part of answer. I'm thinking of some wildlife, yeah, but I don't. I don't think there's elephants in the draft.
Speaker 2: Just I'm thinking of Animal Kingdom at the Disney World. Okay, Jenny, Well.
Speaker 5: I actually was about to say the same thing as Dave, because I've looked into doing that too. But I will go different and I'll say probably hiking around Patagonia in South America.
Speaker 4: I just like it's.
Speaker 3: So so so beautiful.
Speaker 5: If you know the Patagonia logo, the mountain on it is a very famous mountain around that area.
Speaker 2: So what's there, Like, are there any like famous sites that we would like recognize?
Speaker 5: Not really, it's mostly just like mountains, beautiful blue lakes and stuff.
Speaker 3: Okay, where do we go?
Speaker 7: They've always been saying that I want to go to Puerto Rico, and not only because I am put Rican and I don't feel like I tap in that side of my heritage enough, but because first of all, it's beautiful. I think it's the second. It has the second largest zipline in the world that I would just love to do. I did zipline when I was in Jamaica and I've just seen videos of it in Puerto Rico. I want to eat food just straight off the tree. I want to just go to somebody's grandma's house, go on her backyard and eat some cheetot on his teetown on his Oh my god, it looks so just so beautiful and just the vibe. It just feels like such a vibe and you just relax and the culture have some coquito.
Speaker 1: Ooh what about you, Bailey?
Speaker 2: Okay, So the reason I asked this questions because I wanted to talk about myself.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 2: So last night I stayed up way too late because I found this TikTok of this woman who did something called the Cotswold Way in England. And it's a one hundred and two mile walk through like rural England. So you go from I don't know, somewhere called like Chipendale to Bath, England, and along the way, like you get a service that takes your luggage for you so you don't have to like carry your own luggage and you just walk like fifteen miles a day, eighteen miles a day, seven miles a day whatever to little towns and then you stay along the Cottswald Way. And I was like getting emotional watching these people do this hike and staying I honestly I stayed up until like eleven pm watching people do this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, is this one of those ones where are you staying at hostels along the time?
Speaker 2: Kind of like you're staying mostly like bed and breakfast along the way, so like they feed you and then there's so many towns.
Speaker 3: Also, it takes like ten days to do it.
Speaker 2: Maybe you can do it, unless if you want to, you know, really haul it throughout the day, but if you want to take your time, you do like ten ish miles every day, and then you walk through little towns and you can stop and get lunch and have a pint and then go along the way and then there's a historic church, and then there're historic castle, and then there's rolling hills and sheep and it's so cute. And now that's all I can think about, is doing the Cotswald Way. That is so up your alley.
Speaker 5: Because I was gonna tell you I've had friends do this al Camino de Santiago in Spain, but it's not as like easy I think, in terms of you have to backpack and use stay in hostels and it's a little more rugged I think, But I don't.
Speaker 3: Think it's like mountainous.
Speaker 5: It's still like mostly along the coast of Spain, and it's like this long walk that it takes a few weeks.
Speaker 2: So I just love walking, you guys, and English country side and British people sounds great.
Speaker 3: That accent did not sound great. I did well.
Speaker 2: All I had to say was British people, Hello, Mary Poppins.
Speaker 3: There you go. Thanks guys.
Speaker 1: We need to sing a long song of the day. What do you got for a sing a long song of the day, let us know, send in your ideas so you can sing along with the radio and boost your mood. Will do that and in just a couple of minutes and we'll be right back on kd WUB. So it's kind of a long story. But somebody who's been texting in one song every morning for the sing along song of the day, they didn't text it today. But I hope they're listening because I told them I we are absolutely gonna play it. It's a great sing along song with a positive message. It's move along all American rejects on KDWB one on one point three KDWB.
Speaker 3: Two thirty four.
Speaker 1: Sleep like it's nineteen forty two. What Okay, we're all trying to sleep better, and I guess some YouTubers said, okay, well here's what you should do. Sleep like we did back in the forties. Now, the forties were not an easy time because there was war. Yeah, I'm rationing, and the Great Depression was still kind of underway, and people had rationing and long grueling work days and war. But somehow they slept better. I don't know whether that's true or not, But you know, we don't know because we weren't around back then. So this YouTuber Hannah decided to follow their lead. Her bedtime routine starts with a bath after work in only five inches of water because there was water rationing at the time, so you couldn't fill up the bathtub or take a long shower five inches of water. Then she slips into silky pajamas with a matching robin slippers, brushes her hair one hundred times before bed that was the norm at the time.
Speaker 3: One two, three, Marcia Brady, you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna say yeah. Hannah wraps up her evening by dimming the lights, snuggling under a cozy blanket, and easing into a slow wind down. She spends a little time knitting, flips through a good book, and finally drifts off after switching off the lamp. The whole routine is slow, cozy, and screen free, and turned out to be a game changer for her sleep, or at least for the YouTube likes and views. Yes exactly, so we're not really sure. Wow, So something to think about. Another one. What's the truth you learned the hard way late in life that most people still aren't ready to hear a truth you learn later in life that most people don't want to hear. Just because you deserve something doesn't mean you're gonna get it. Yeah, there's another words. You might deserve a raise, doesn't mean you're gonna get it.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: You know something is a little like off branch of that I try and say to like my dad and my boyfriend now where it's like it's okay to want something and not get it because like I could say, you know what, I really want a dice in air wrap for my hair. Yeah, that doesn't mean I want you to go and buy me one. Okay, It's okay to want things, ok and just not get.
Speaker 7: It because that's the fun in that, right, you just get everything that you want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not everyone will like you, and that's okay. People aren't against you so much as they are for themselves. And I think that's something that I've learned, is like somebody will do something that really seems like they meant it to be offensive to you, and it's like, no, they're just careless or rude. Yeah, just because someone is nice as a nice person to you doesn't mean they aren't horrible to someone else.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: I know some people who's real personality horrible, but they put on this wonderful happy face and everybody's like, oh, they're so nice. You are not going to find the love of your life before twenty. Sure, it happens, but the success rate is not good.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 4: A bunch of people argue on that one.
Speaker 1: But what, you're not going to find the real love of your life before age twenty.
Speaker 4: I'm sure there's just people out there who have Yeah.
Speaker 1: Possibly, Yeah, just because you feel a certain way doesn't make it true. These are things that you learned way later in life that most people still aren't ready to hear. It's okay to skip meals if you're not hungry. Okay, I guess that's true. A lot of people they don't want to be helped, and they don't want to they don't want to improve. I think that's kind of true. I mean, I've helped out some people in my family. It's like, Okay, you've got to figure out a way to make your own money. I know. But then they're on disability even though they don't really have a disability and they haven't worked in ten or fifteen years, and they're only in their forties.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think that you can't convince people to change. They have to choose to change on their own.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody is coming to save you. If you don't agree with something, you don't have to participate. If you don't like something about your life, you are the only one who can fix it. And last one, you don't need all that stuff. For the most part, Buying new stuff doesn't improve your happiness. At best, it distracts you from dissatisfaction for a while, but it doesn't improve your happiness if you buy more stuff.
Speaker 3: Like a vice, like buying things could be your vice.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm not gonna buying advice like a brand new vice.
Speaker 3: No, like buying things can be your vice.
Speaker 7: Like, let's just say for me sneakers right, Oh this makes me happy, not really for the moment maybe, But but why.
Speaker 4: Didn't you say sneakers are your vice?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 7: I don't buy as many sneakers as I like, but yeah, they could be a vice.
Speaker 4: How many sneakers do you have, Jenny?
Speaker 3: At least I don't know. I mean, twenty is not a lot compared to them. Like, but that's very true.
Speaker 5: I doubt you even compared to like the actual sneaker heads out there. But it is so true, like holding off on buying things really brings more joy when you actually do decide to buy something that you like.
Speaker 4: I have a problem with ice coffee.
Speaker 5: I used to only treat myself like once on Friday and once on the weekend.
Speaker 4: Now it's like all weekend long here. Yeah, I see.
Speaker 2: I would rationalize that and be like, I'm supporting local business, all right.
Speaker 1: That is, you can't make this stuff up. Brought to you by the Leo Agency. Coming up, we got a lot of stuff to cover with Savannah Guthrie and that'll be on the dirt and we'll also do Monsters the pot coming up in a second on KDWB. Cardi B tickets coming up had about seven twenty this morning. You want to win those? Hang on and stay here on KATWB. What's on your mind, vont As you stirred the pot today?
Speaker 3: Caricatures are stupid.
Speaker 7: We did the ones on Instagram yesterday of all of us and shout out to everybody that complimented us. But I went to a an amusement park a couple of years ago, waited an hour to get a caricter. I called it a Caratcatcher. Y'all made fun of caricature. Caricature, Okay. I went about a couple years ago to get my caricature done, and it was in color, so it also took a little bit more time than if they did black and white.
Speaker 1: Were you like an amusement park or where it was that.
Speaker 3: At theme park?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 7: And now listen, I sat there for maybe an hour to get it done in the heat, and.
Speaker 3: Then we got it done, paid sixty bucks.
Speaker 7: It was just like, what is the point?
Speaker 1: What did you do with it? Then?
Speaker 3: I don't know where it is in our house.
Speaker 7: I think it's I tucked the way in our TV stand, like we have drawers underneath there, because you don't ever hang it up.
Speaker 3: It's not like artwork.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny is when Carson was eleven years old, we went to Casa Bonita in Denver for his birthday and we got a caricature of him done and we framed it. We hung it in the hallway, and I think we finally threw it away when we moved, because you know, we treasured it for thirteen years or whatever. Thirteen years. But I know what you mean. It's like I still think they're kind of fun because you don't know what you're going to look like until you're done, and then people will come by and look at what the artist is drawing. They'll be like, oh, oh.
Speaker 3: That doesn't happen.
Speaker 7: I feel like every time, and it hasn't been many in the past ten years at least that I've gotten a caricature done, somebody will come by and make fun of like, oh, his head's bigger than that in real life, or like they'll make.
Speaker 3: An insult random stranger.
Speaker 7: Yes, they'll come by because they paint them or draw them so that way people can just walk past them, be like the gap in between the teeth isn't big enough.
Speaker 3: Excuse me.
Speaker 1: I think they're great. Sixty bucks is a little spendy, though, but very much is. It's kind of a fun thing to do.
Speaker 3: I've never gotten one ever.
Speaker 7: I mean, if you've never done it, maybe as a kid one time. It's cool to do just to say you had it done. Like I said, but every artist is also not the same. Like I remember also at the same theme park where we waited an hour and it was like, eh, there was a bunch of one on display, because you know, you want to show them like I want, and the person that did it it looked nothing like it. So I was like, did you even do this one? And she was like no. So I just got like rob because I'm expecting to get this beautiful one and you painted some amateur picture of me.
Speaker 3: Unless I'm just ugly, well woa.
Speaker 1: They're kind of cool, but you're not a fan.
Speaker 7: Now, they're just just a waste of time because then you have to sit there stay still for like an hour.
Speaker 1: Or however long you could be on the wild Thing people on the right in the wild Thing right.
Speaker 5: That's what I think about amusement Park. I don't want to waste my time with the character. I want to be in line to.
Speaker 2: Ride, unless it's like a very unique one, like if they're just drawing my face now past. But then they have those really cool ones that are like your silhouette from the side. I like, those are kind of fun, and those probably don't take as nearly as long, but I feel you, I've never gotten a caricatured own of me.
Speaker 1: Ever, what they always emphasize something like they'll make you know if you got a gap in your teeth, they'll make your gap the right if you're bald, they'll make you really bald. You big eyes, a mole. What would they emphasize on you.
Speaker 3: Bailey, my small teeth.
Speaker 2: They give me a giant mouth and then the tiniest little teeth, and I'd be like, well, I'm more insecure about that now more than I was before. That they do like emphasize your one Yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: Kind of what they do. They find like your big forehead.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say that would be mine hair.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly, thank you. Let's get into Dave's dirt lots to cover on Katie w B. We're gonna start with Savannah Guthrie. I saw part of her. I don't think it was live, but I saw part of her. I guess you would call it a press conference, but it wasn't really. It was more a video to the kidnappers about her mother. Here is Savannah Guthrie.
Speaker 6: We too have heard the reports about a ransom letter in the media. We are ready to talk. However, we live in a world where voices and images are easily manipulated. We need to know without a doubt that she is alive and that you have her. We want to hear from you, and we are ready to listen, please reach out to us.
Speaker 1: I mean, can you imagine how horrible that would be to be there on video appealing to the people who stole your mother and saying, we are ready to talk, but we need proof that she is alive. And well, the last.
Speaker 7: Thing you want to do is give them what they want. But it's just like I want what I want. I want my mother back.
Speaker 5: Do we know there were two people in that video with her? Was that like a sister siblings?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 4: I wasn't sure who they were. All right, We'll moving on to the super Bowl coming up this weekend.
Speaker 5: Cardi b is going to be spending a solid one point five million dollars on the super Bowl. And this is why she's scared a VIP suite. She is dating Stefan Diggs, who plays for the Patriots, and she tried to rent two suites for her one hundred guests that she's inviting. Unfortunately, she had split the group and only half will be able to sit with them, and then the other half will be in the stands. But everybody's going to party afterwards, win or lose. And here's the breakdown of how that one point five adds up seven hundred and twenty five thousand dollars in tickets, two hundred and fifty thousand dollars for four private jets to San Francisco for her guests, one hundred and twenty five thousand dollars for private suite for forty at the Super Bowl, two hundred and twenty dollars in champagne and Hennessy, and then one hundred and thirty three thousand dollars in hotel, suits and party rooms.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 5: Oh, just a quick one point five million loan on the Super Bowl for curdib.
Speaker 3: Wow, must be rough.
Speaker 2: I know we've been playing Opalite for a long time from Taylor Swift, but this Friday it is going to be officially selected as the second single from her Life of a Showgirl album.
Speaker 3: The music video will.
Speaker 2: Drop on Spotify and Apple on Friday, and then on Sunday it'll be on YouTube. So if you've been itching for new Taylor Swift content, Huge Swifty. There's also going to be a seven inch vinyl single of course, four purchase for a limited time for Opalite.
Speaker 3: Can't wait.
Speaker 7: There's a tabloid that's saying Jennifer Lopez is extremely jealous of Jennifer Garner for a couple of reasons. Because one, Jennifer Gardner just seems to have some kind of magic touch and there's nothing that she doesn't excel at. Apparently, Jennifer Garner's or Apple TV show launches the second season soon, and they think that her company's about to go public with an estimated seven hundred and six seven hundred and sixty four million dollars. Just a bunch of accolades that Jennifer Lopez, including Ben Affleck, cannot attain. Wow, I mean I understand it. You see Jennifer Lopez how much back and forth she is with Ben Haffleck. So it's just like, what is my doing wrong?
Speaker 1: I think she's doing okay, I mean she's you know, I mean, people still know who she is.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but you saw she had to cancel a tour because she gave a reason.
Speaker 3: But I think the royal reason was ticket sales were bad.
Speaker 1: That's usually what it is when they canceled.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think she should stick to rom coms. Honestly, I love Mahattan.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The Winter Olympic Games in Italy are already underway. They start some of the games early, although the opening ceremony is like, I don't think until tomorrow night. They had a power outage during the curling event, five minutes after the whole thing started. One person joked on social media, we got a brief power outage at the Girling Olympic Stadium off to an electric start. So for the last year there have been warnings that Milan and Courtina were unprepared to host the Games. For example, construction has not even been completed at the ice arena hosting this morning's match between Team USA and the Check Republic in women's hockey. Cruise in hard hats were still on the scene yesterday. Then you manager said, we still got things to perfect. It's come down to lots to do in the eleventh hour, because you know, you think about it. They got to build facilities for the Olympics to take place in and they've had like eight years notice that they're going to do it, but they're still down to the wire.
Speaker 5: They got to figure out where they're going to store all those horny athletes. Athlete, Yeah, all right. Charlie Xax was recently on al magazines phoning it in and she did some print calls. Here's her print call with Dakota Johnson.
Speaker 1: It's written like a ransom note, and there were very amounts of money, very specific. Apparently the wrong one. Let's try it. Let's try another one. That's try a different one we've contacted.
Speaker 3: Okay, No, it's not funny. I don't know. But they won this horse.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 7: Now, it's like in this trailer driving around LA and they're like on me to like find.
Speaker 3: A place to put this horse. Could I keep it in your dolgeon. That's with the coat of Johnson that she did want with.
Speaker 5: Listen, I'm not gonna say I'm good at prank calls. I'm not Dave's great, Vaughan's good. Bairey hates them.
Speaker 3: No, I bet I'm good at print calls at all.
Speaker 7: But I remember when I was younger, I was upset that the girl that I wanted to date with dating another guy. So I would try to prank call pizzas to his house so that way, whenever they get there, he's like, huh, I have to.
Speaker 3: Pay for a pizza. What I thought that was the idea of a good prink.
Speaker 1: That's your money?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 4: I thought they have to take your credit card.
Speaker 3: Not if you say like, I'll pay what you get here if you beat back in the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm speaking of pizzas. Pizza Huts announced that it will close two hundred and fifty underperforming restaurants across the US in the first half of the year. Declining sales. As said that is the main reason. The closures will represent about three percent of the change US stores, and the decision was disclosed during their latest earnings call. They said the brand is struggling against like Domino's, and people just are not They're doing the mom and pop pizzas instead of Pizza Hut. Pizza Hut is legit.
Speaker 3: Pizza Hut's the best fake pizza that they're really.
Speaker 1: They're really good. Dominoes is really good. But I think, you know what, when's the last time you ordered pizza from Pizza Hut two weeks ago? Seriously?
Speaker 3: Yes, I love Pizza Hut and domino is my number two. Yeah, I like Dominoes.
Speaker 1: You'll I usually go with like the local mom and pop kind of pizza place, or what's the other what's the one that's the fancy one it starts with a D. Devani's yeah, yeah, or like little mom.
Speaker 2: And rectangle pizza good yeah, And that is the dirt on K D W B.
Speaker 1: We'll be back in a second. What do we got coming to up here? Were can play a little game of think fast. We got Cardi B tickets for you coming up in about another twenty minutes or so. If you want to go see Cardi B, then stay here to win your tickets. There are people that watch on TV. I mean, I guess that you can watch Dave Ryan TV and you can. It's like watching TV while you're on your phone, You're on your treadmill, you're on the elliptical, wherever you can watch us.
Speaker 2: Do you think I'm gonna get discovered? I would like to be discovered for like a sitcom?
Speaker 1: You are a sitcom person. You do look like Rkle. I mean, I will say that there was a you look a lot like Arkle.
Speaker 6: I do?
Speaker 3: That is that artful? Yea?
Speaker 1: That we were talking about the Muppet Show last night and Bailey and I is funny because I texted Bailey during the Muppet Show last night. I was so excited to watch it, and because I love the Muppets. Who doesn't love the Muppets? And I love Sabrina Carpenter And I'm like Okay, this is going to be so good. And it was just I don't know. I mean, it just kind of missed the mark and I and I was telling Susan she had never watched the Muppet Show in her life? What And that's what I said, I said, who hasn't watched the Muppet Show?
Speaker 3: She just Muppets at all.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think she had like a weird childhood. She doesn't really talk about that much. I think her dad controlled the TV and watched golf all the time, don't. I don't know, I know that life.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because I know the Muppets and I've seen them up like Muppet movies, just never the show, but I just imagined similar.
Speaker 1: It wasn't on. I don't think it's been on since the eighties or something like that. But I don't know. I mean, Sabrina Carpenter was great, but I just I don't know. It just it wasn't funny. It's like when you watch, like when you listen to our show and go you cringe. You cringe because we're not funny.
Speaker 3: Right, and you're like, oh, you're not funny.
Speaker 1: M And Miss Piggy was more irritating than she was funny huh and I don't know, I mean what And then Bailey said, well, you're wrong, And I said, well, what did you think? She said, I don't know. I haven't watched it.
Speaker 3: I haven't watched it yet.
Speaker 2: I was at church choir, so I didn't get to And tonight we have our like company like holiday party in February, so I won't wear.
Speaker 1: Christmasy stuff tonight. You guys, no, non wear.
Speaker 5: I think you've been out of town in Colorado the last two times because they always send the invite out like last minute and you've already got like a Colorado trip planned.
Speaker 4: But no, that is not the vibe for this. Don't show up in one of your weird, ass ugly sweaters.
Speaker 3: Embarrass us all all your Christmas sweaters.
Speaker 1: I will all right, it is? What is it? A Thursday War of the Roses? Brand new one coming up, Cardi B. Tickets coming up in about five make it fifteen minutes or so on Katie w B. We're gonna do spill the t for Cardi B. We love this bit. And so basically, whatever gossip you have about you or your family or a co worker or maybe the cops were in front of the neighbor's house the other day.
Speaker 3: For what, I love it when that happens and you just sit at the window.
Speaker 1: Like, yeahthing, spill the t for CARDI B coming up and don't call yet, but we'll do that coming up a little bit. Right now, it is Think Fast Today is gonna be Bailey versus Vaunt. And let's get started. I will call out a category with a letter, and then you will tell me something in that category that starts with that letter. Whoever gets it first goes on the board with a point. Okay, first one to seven points is the winner. In here we go F the F category. That was it something at a wedding? Food features I'll take food, yes, okay, features No flowers also follow the F A decorative item flowers also feathers a cartoon.
Speaker 2: Frankie, Frankie, I say again, okay, well this is all the okay, Well not Phineas and ferb.
Speaker 3: But that's a p erb is f though, you're right, that's my bad.
Speaker 1: Next one, the F category a unit of measure, but yes, a very good fond.
Speaker 3: I think fast is not my game.
Speaker 1: Neither F category a monster fan stein. Yes, can I challenge that?
Speaker 3: I thought Frankenstein was a scientist.
Speaker 1: Doesn't matter, don't beIN monster, don't be that guy. Words ending in a G, a G. Words ending in a G. You carry your groceries bag, got bag bag.
Speaker 7: Bag because you all say big, doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Not a straight line but a crooked back and forth. Yes, bailey, zigzag very good words ending in a G. We used to call it a pound sign now hashtag. You fly home from Italy and you can't Yes.
Speaker 3: I wasn't. I was like, huh.
Speaker 1: Final word ending in a G. When you get older parts of your body sag.
Speaker 3: Whoa yeah, give me the end.
Speaker 6: Zen.
Speaker 2: I can do end, Zen, I just can't do anything. Words that begin with anything.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think you're doing fine.
Speaker 4: I think that's worth crap.
Speaker 3: What's the score? I have four and you have five?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: Here we go the food round, the food brands round. For example, Green Giant is a food brand. McDonald's. I do not consider a food brand. Is not restaurants. It's food brands. A food BRANDT starting with dr.
Speaker 3: Nope, there's a big one. Is that not a brand? A pizza dairy?
Speaker 1: I said, no restaurants brand, so astaurant, Well it's no and we're not doing that one. No, okay, sorry, I don't know del Monte is a food brand?
Speaker 2: Would you have to accept a Deans Deans, Jimmy Deans.
Speaker 4: Isn't it just Deans the dairy one?
Speaker 3: I've never heard of that.
Speaker 4: Maybe I'm thinking making something up.
Speaker 1: Never mind, a food brand. It's probably in your cupboard right now, starting with H. Nothing there, hines, h hines. Okay, let's try another one. A food brand starting with P. Yes, Bailey, it's tied.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: A food brand starting with G.
Speaker 3: General Mills.
Speaker 1: We already said Green Giant earlier, Vaughan or I would have accepted it. But General Mills is acceptable.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, you don't have to pout over there though. Oh, this is a game, okay.
Speaker 1: Bailey is a game point for both of you. No, just me, okay, game point Bailey. A food brand starting with and Nestle nestleie. I'll take it. Yes, Bailey wins Nabisco Bisco. All right, just for fun, here we go. You're gonna play this game by yourself in your car or wherever you are. Right now, we will not shout out the answers. The category tis the season, this is the seasoning or spice round, A seasoning starting with tea Jenny time, Yes, turmeric? Is that a seasoning?
Speaker 6: Yep?
Speaker 3: Yeah, turns your clothes orange.
Speaker 1: Don't get on you, okay.
Speaker 5: The one time Bailey tried to cook Old Man ruined address.
Speaker 1: A seasoning starting with C V human Cuman, cilantro, cinnamon ah. A seasoning starting with G Bailey grape leaves, grape leaves, no, no, no, Jenny, garlic garl okay. A seasoning starting with oh ho ho ho oh what do you got right?
Speaker 3: Onion?
Speaker 1: I'll take onion, yagan, onion, powder, onion, salt, last one. A seasoning starting with n vaunt mm hmmlee.
Speaker 3: Nice to mine, I have no idea stump too.
Speaker 1: Nut Meg okay, nut meg.
Speaker 3: David, I'm so sorry. Everyone's mad at you because is a brand.
Speaker 7: And somebody said and during Black History Month, shaking my head.
Speaker 1: God, you know what, I don't care. Get over it. Seriously, I don't care. Get over it. We'll be right back on K D W B