Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun.
Speaker 2: On a Friday. It is a Friday. I have needed it, and so have you. The week is mercifully over and we have so much.
Speaker 3: We're going to get to tonight and we're gonna have a good time while we do it. Of course, it's asked doctor Jesse Friday. I'll touch just a little bit, just briefly on this gram plat nerd scandal stuff. Here in the opening of the show, we're diving right into the questions everyone asked questions about Chinese farmland, the black population. Some guy asks Blackstone recipes. Why doesn't Trump just turn net and yagulose Sonny Ron, all that, so much more on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday.
Speaker 1: So let me go ahead and give the game away a little bit.
Speaker 3: When it comes to Maine in the Senate race, the Democrat guy is Graham Plattner. I know by now you've seen you've at least heard me talk about the laundry list of scandals this guy seems to have gotten himself into. It's honestly, there's everything from abuse to running around on the old lady to not I mentioned Nazi tattoo. Third, a Nazi tattoo, one that he clearly knew was a Nazi tattoo.
Speaker 4: Now again, this is a text that got sent so like we can place the time right, this is in August. How does she know it's a Nazi tattoo in August of last year and you don't know it's a Nazi tattoo in August of last year.
Speaker 5: Well, she certainly didn't send that text to me. So whoever she sent it to and was.
Speaker 1: Talking, okay, it's bad.
Speaker 3: Let me go ahead and give this away for you. It's going to keep getting worse for Graham Platter. Now let me explain why, because I got this emails and ask doctor Jesse Friday.
Speaker 1: I got this email.
Speaker 3: Jesse isn't platiner the very definition of a beef steak Nazi.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let me explain.
Speaker 3: In case you haven't read the Anti Communist Manifesto available at Jesse kellybook dot com. Let me explain the term beefsteak Nazi. That's a real term. It's a term the Nazis themselves came up with. Why all right, so we have to talk a little bit of Germany little history here. Stay with me, After World War One, there was so much unrest in Germany, and the unrest was coming from all sides and for all reasons. The people were going hungry. The victorious powers were not letting food in it. It was really, really, really bad. On top of this toxic stew of things, you had returning soldiers who were often extremely bitter, felt like the country had betrayed them. After all, the World War One German army didn't lose a single battle on German soil, right, I mean, they were justified in some of their thinking. Okay, they were upset after World War One. Add them into this toxic stew of a society. Germany was a crazy place. What else is going on at this time? The communist movement globally is really really on the rise. Now that the dirty commedies are officially running the Soviet Union, they're promoting and pushing this stuff out as much as possible.
Speaker 1: So there got to be a.
Speaker 3: Huge communist movement on the rise in Germany at this time. Now we're going to fast forward through years of all kinds of unrest, But understand, we're talking about the level of unrest that involves the troops coming in and shooting civilians riots. It was really really bad oftentimes in the streets of Germany post World War One, before World War Two, and in any society when your society, when the government itself kind of breaks down and then you have this toxic mix of people, you're going to end up with warring groups, warring ideas. Everyone knows the Nazis come from that time. The Nazis were one of many, one of many that turned out they maneuvered in certain in all the right ways and did all the right things in order to gain power. But they were just one of many. There was a huge, as I just mentioned, communist movement going on in Germany at this time, a huge one. We're talking thousand person rallies, things like that, right, you know the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Well, look what do they do.
Speaker 6: We might call this getting strike ready.
Speaker 7: I think of it as getting us strike ready or street ready, and part of that is understanding our own strength.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you get the idea taking it to the streets back then too, All right, fast forward. Like I said, the Nazis just did it smarter and more vicious frankly than the other groups out there. They were just more willing to hurt people of course, more willing to do dirty tricks whatever. Okay, Now, the Nazi movement itself, I don't exactly have to tell you breaking news is obviously a deeply, deeply evil, evil ideology. It just is, and you know it of the racial superiority thing that all. It's just it's an ideology that it's extremely sick, extremely evil. But so is communism. Now let's just focus on these two groups for a moment. What kind of person joins a movement like that? Are you going to have some relatively normal people joining these movements?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: On occasion, sure, you know there'll be Bob the accountant. Maybe he's just bored, maybe his wife left him, maybe whatever. And okay, I'll go down to a Nazi meeting, I'll go down to a Communist meeting.
Speaker 1: So it does happen. But in general, what.
Speaker 3: Kinds of people joined these movements? Sick, degenerate freaks, deranged people, violent people, mentally ill people. Sick degenerate freaks are the ones who joined these kinds of movements. All right, the Nazis end up winning. As I said, there were all kinds of communists still in Germany, Communists who didn't feel like getting beaten up and shot in the head by the Nazis. So they just came out and said, oh, we're Nazis. Now, lots of them, so many of them. The Nazis came up with an actual term for them, beef steak Nazis. You know, brown and red beefsteak Nazis. They knew they were still Commies at heart, but they knew they had to pretend to be Nazis to be with the in crowd. That's the little historical part of it. Now, let's go to Graham Platner and why it's going to keep getting worse and worse for this Democrat candidate, and why this is going to be a problem going forward for the Democrat Party. Graham Platner is obviously a pretty messed up dude. Reports out of him grabbing his girlfriend and pinning her arm behind her back. I mean, this is obviously a bad dude. He's a bad dude, all right. But he got the nomination. How he was the most communist candidate in the race. He was the most commy candidate, and for the Democrat voter, that's what they want, the most commy candidate. Okay, what kind of people are you going to get if that's your selection process, don't think today's modern communist movement is any different than it ever.
Speaker 1: Was and Soviet Union.
Speaker 3: In the Soviet Union, they were a bunch of degenerates and freaks, and Germany degenerates and freaks, Cambodia degenerates and freaks, on and on and on down the line. It's a disgusting religion of the malcontent, and you attract terrible, terrible people to it. So if the Democrat primary voter is going to go out and select the most Communist candidate in every race whenever they have a chance to do so, Democrat scandals are going to just simply become the norm.
Speaker 1: You're going to get.
Speaker 3: Graham Platner is one of many who will come in the future as the Democrat Party continues to go further and further left. And of course, yeah, these people you know, just who are still trying to back him and come up with every excuse.
Speaker 1: This is Gretchen Carlson.
Speaker 6: You know, we have seen some Democrats come forward to say to say that maybe you know, Grand Platner has to re examine his behavior, and they're at least calling it out. I would like to see the same thing coming from Republicans with regard to Donald Trump. But overall, I think both parties need to be honest and take accountability. When you have a bad actor inside of a party, you.
Speaker 8: Have to call it out.
Speaker 1: That's called changing the subject.
Speaker 3: And Sonny Hustin, she obviously is a huge, huge ban a huge band of grand platiner. This was sunny Huston when it came to Trump.
Speaker 9: Yet fifty percent of America saw all of that and looked the other ways and said I'm going to vote for him anyway. And that is really disheartening because for me, that means that you are selfish. That tells me that they will look the other way to that kind of behavior, and that I think is despicable.
Speaker 3: It is un American. And now you look at her back in grand platiner and you're attempted to say, but she's a hypocrite, not the way she sees it. For Sonny Hustin, and for all communists, remember all the rules for you, the laws that's for you, standards that's for you. For soldiers of the communist revolution, there are no rules. It is the Jesse Kelly Chew on a Wonderful Friday I cannot go on. I can't do another single political question or anything else until I address what happened last night with Jewish producer Chris.
Speaker 1: I was not full disclosure. I was not involved.
Speaker 3: This was just the text conversation between Chris and Corey. But I got here this morning. I had to see it, so now you got to see it. Do you know what Chris did for dinner last night? Chris took a can of sardines. He removed the sardines from the can, put it on a plate. He then microwaved the sardines on a plate. Then he took the microwaved sardines and put them on what looked like, I'm assuming just bread with mayonnaise and lettuce.
Speaker 1: Did I get that right, Chris didn't? I?
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, yeah, I was wrong about the lettuce, pickles and mayonnaise on the microwaved sardines. On my life, that's a true story. You are a foul human being, Chris.
Speaker 1: You are. You are disgusting. I wanted I wouldn't. Nancy.
Speaker 3: Last time I.
Speaker 8: Asked you about January sixth, why you turn the National Guard away?
Speaker 4: On January sixth, you told me to shut up and that I was repeating Republican talk.
Speaker 7: Shut up again because you are speaking lies.
Speaker 3: Same thing happened to me this morning when Chris, when I found out about the sandwich.
Speaker 1: I looked right at Chris and I was like, you're a but I held back. I held back. It's like Grandma vlad.
Speaker 3: Good bib Hey, Jesse, what's the deal with Trump allowing China to buy up our farmland? My mom's upset about it. And I always know an answer to back Trump up, but I'm stumped on this one because their land value would go down. We don't want it to go to the Chinese regardless. Thanks, you're the best, all right. So Trump he recently and he's done this before, but he recently, And Chris, you can find this if you can. If not, it's no big deal. He came out in an interview and he was defending allowing six hundred thousand Chinese university students to come into the country, if memory serves me, and it's fine if you don't find it, Chris, if memory serves me. He said something about the lines of like, well, you want other cultures to come here, all right, So let's talk about the reality. A reality that Trump knows. Every Chinese citizen works for the Chinese Communist Party, whether they want to or not. There aren't private businesses there. You'll see people say this Chinese company associated with the CCP. They're all associated with the CCP, or I guess to clarify, they can be at a moment's notice. If I'm selling wantans down on the street corner, I may never what Chris, those are Chinese?
Speaker 1: Aren't they? Are they not? Anyway?
Speaker 3: If I'm selling wantons on the street corner and I've never heard from the CCP, I'm just the Chinese dude selling wantons, the CCP can still show up at any moment and they will control wantons. I have to do whatever they say that applies to Chinese students.
Speaker 1: You will agree to work for the.
Speaker 3: CCP if you come over here. It's six hundred thousand Chinese spies. Trump gave this answer and made a bunch of people mad.
Speaker 10: You've said as many as six hundred thousand Chinese students could come to the United States. Why, sir, is that a from MAGA position? When so many American kids want to go to school and there are places not for them, and these universities are getting rich Off Chinese money.
Speaker 7: Sure, never said about China, but we do have a lot of people coming in from China. We always have China and other countries. We also have a massive system of colleges and universities, and if we were to cut that in half, which perhaps makes some people happy, you would have half the colleges in the United States go out of business. Well, I think that's a big deal.
Speaker 4: You would have these states.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but you would have as you know, historically, black colleges and universities would all be out of business. That you would have a system of colleges and universities.
Speaker 6: I think it's good to have.
Speaker 7: I actually think it's good to have outside countries. And don't forget Mega was my idea. Maga was nobody else's idea. I know what MAGA wants better than anybody else, and MAGA wants to see our thrive.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: For you, somebody who's on the right, an anti communists like you, it's it's hard to find a worse answer for him to give. Right when you hear, oh, a bunch of common universities are going to close their doors, you probably are thinking to yourself, that's wonderful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can we do that, but I need to.
Speaker 3: Explain a couple of things, and maybe it'll make you feel better, maybe it'll make you feel worse. The first of these two things two things here. The first one is Trump has been amazing for the anti communist movement in a variety of ways. The actions he's taken on immigration alone in his second term has really started us on a very very good path in a variety of ways in this country. He's been out standing for the anti communist movement, getting it rolling. Donald Trump is not as right wing as you are. He has never been on a lot of our issues. He moves the ball forward and he's been excellent at that.
Speaker 1: And I'm not insulting him.
Speaker 3: I'm simply explaining he becomes a symbol for so many people of all things right wing. He's our right wing leader, right wing, this right wing that you are far to the right of Donald Trump on many many issues. He's a very traditional, normal guy who's bringing some common sense on a lot of things. A Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Friday. You can email us your love, your hey, your death threats Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com.
Speaker 1: Back to answering this question.
Speaker 3: The guy asked, Hey, Trump's allowing China to continue to buy up farmland.
Speaker 1: What's the deal? My mom's mad about it?
Speaker 3: All right, So I'm explaining there are two things that you need to get I already mentioned that Trump is to the left of you on a variety of things. He's become this right wing symbol and he's been great for the right wing movement, but he's still personally to the left of you. Trump is a very for when he's eighty or close to it. What is he close to eighty?
Speaker 1: Chris seventy nine?
Speaker 3: He's seventy nine. Now, that's not an insult. I hope to live to seventy nine one day. That's a good thing. I hope you're seventy nine.
Speaker 1: But that means he's.
Speaker 3: Lived his entire life, his entire life as mostly a normal country, in mostly a normal country, and that's just what he wants normal as in this Hey, everybody should go to college. That kind of older way of thinking. That was the way of thinking for a long time. Other times he's made you mad are generally for this exact same reason. He doesn't want to go as far as you want to go.
Speaker 1: To put things right.
Speaker 3: Remember when the FBI was building a new building after abusing your rights for years and years and years, you wanted the FBI to be defunded and closed down the building and every agent fired. And Donald Trump is loudly screaming on social media that they need a brand new, expensive facility. And everyone said, what the FBI went after you? Trump is a normal, traditional, older American who does not see the need for extreme solutions the way you see the need for extreme solutions when it comes to the prospect of closing down half the universities in this country.
Speaker 1: Trump finds that horrifying.
Speaker 7: Me.
Speaker 3: I find that a good start. Trump finds that horrifying. There's that. There's that one point. The second point is this, and I brought this up last night. It's really the same talk along the same lines we were having about the H one BVSA thing where all these companies you wake up one morning, they laid off five thousand Americans and brought in two thousand people from China. They laid off three thousand Americans and brought in four thousand people from India.
Speaker 1: On and on and on and on and on it goes.
Speaker 3: And I mentioned that because it's been going on like this for decades and decades in the United States of America. What's happened is our entire system has grown used to this. You need somebody, go grab a Chinese guy, need somebody, go grab an Indian girl. Need some It's just how the system has operated for a very long time.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: I want you to think about it like a drug, because that's what it is. You ever known anybody who strung with drugs? Maybe you yourself have struggle with drugs. Keep struggling, by the way, get clean, you'll you'll do it. You ever known somebody who has drugs? Or I guess alcohol would probably apply to this thing as well. After a long enough period of time. That's just how they operate. They operate doing drugs. They it becomes part of their day. It becomes woven into their existence. A wake up in the morning, smoke some weed, head to work, take a lunch break, smoke some more weed, get home from work, smoke them, smoke some more. Just because you hear them, I'm not even being insulting you hear them, it's very clearly just part of their day.
Speaker 1: It's like brushing your teeth. It's part of their day.
Speaker 3: Now you make something part of your day for ten years, it becomes really part of you, and it becomes difficult to stop. It becomes some times impossible for people to stop, and it can become dangerous for people to stop.
Speaker 1: You ever know somebody who's a bad alcoholic.
Speaker 3: I know this applies to druggies too, but a bad alcoholic and they'll have to go to the hospital or go into rehab. They have to closely monitor their vitals and things because their body has grown so used to alcohol. Without it, they can have dangerous things happening inside of their body. That's the United States of America when it comes to a lot of foreign money, a lot of foreign money, business owners, business leaders from other nations around the world. Sometimes hostile nations bring a lot of money here to buy things up. There is a lot of Chinese money flowing through the United States of America, A lot of it, not just the university system, real estate, I mean, you name it. There's a lot of Indian money flowing through the United States of America. It's the most populous country on the planet. There are tons and tons of Indians here, tons and tons of investment from that here. You see what I mean, now you you may want to wake up today and say get all the Chinese out, all of them, and I'm with you, that's fine. That would come with some shocking withdrawal symptoms and withdrawal symptoms that Trump as the American president, probably doesn't want to weather because people in general will not understand. Look, we've had this talk when it comes to Iran, when it comes to economic issues, Are you paying your bills? Do you have a job, These kinds of things. People are not understanding. If that is bad in your life, you are going to hold people in charge to account for that, or at least the normies will. You may be able to see around it, but most normies they vote on whether or not they're paying the bills. One final thing I said there were two things. I'll add an a dentum to this at the end. We have a really terrible system in that we have to buy, or we have been buying for a long time, cheap Chinese goods. We sent all of our manufacturing to China. China wanted it. China now manufactures the goods for the world. We have this weird system where we're enemies, but we have to buy things from China, and China has to have us buy things from China. We are woven in that way. We should unweave that, I should note, but we are woven in that way. That limits how hostile Donald Trump can get with China. Trump is at China Hawk. Trump has been speaking about the dangers of China for a long time. So don't doubt the fact that Trump is all about cracking down on China. The problem is you can only go so far. And when you're over there trying to do big trade deals with China, you know, we have this big Chinese visit just recently. When you're over there sitting down with G and you're trying to work out a deal, well, China is a major player in that negotiation. They're not some tiny island where we can basically just order them around and do whatever we want. China is a major country with a major military and nuclear power, a gigantic economy. This is a long way of saying, China is going to get some things out of that deal, some things that you and I don't like, and very clearly G made it as part of the deal. Hey, we're still going to keep sending students to spy in your universities. That's got to remain. Hey, we're going to keep buying up land in America. You can disagree with Trump allowing allowing them to keep that in the deal, but no matter what, when you're doing a deal with a hostile foreign power like the Chinese, there are going to be things in the deal that are not good for the country and things you don't want. That's ugly and it's crappy, but it's also the reality of the way the world works. It is the Jesse Kelly Joe on a wonderful, wonderful Friday, and a reminder.
Speaker 8: Mouth when I launched this campaign or that the real fight in this country is not left versus right, it's top versus bottom.
Speaker 3: Amen, Amen, bottom, Amen. Hey, tiny handed Ninja got myself a blackstone. I enjoy cooking on it. What are some recommendations? First the basics, and maybe one of the greatest things you can do is breakfast on a blackstone. At one point in time, I was making breakfast on the blackstone. I had I think ten slices of bacon later go out across the thing. I had eggs on there as well.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 3: I had pancakes in the corner as well. It is the breakfast making machine. Everything in one spot. That's one.
Speaker 1: Two.
Speaker 3: Here's one of my favorite things to do with the Blackstone. You've got a meat counter in your grocery store. I'm assuming everybody does, or you have a meat store where you go, or maybe you have one of the meat delivery services. I really like those, but anyway, that's another story. Maybe you have something like that. You have access to meat. I know, I mean you and James.
Speaker 8: My mouth when I launched this campaign, or that the real fight in this country is not left versus right, it's top versus bottom.
Speaker 3: You're a meat lover too, Go buy some meats? What kind? Well, that's the thing. I would go buy a few coins, I would go buy some chicken. I'd go buy Look, it doesn't even have to be great cuts of meat. For what I'm about to explain. It's some kind of affordable meat of some kind, some beef, some chicken if you're not a jew like chrisp and some pork of some kind, some bacon doesn't hurt, some something like that.
Speaker 1: All right now.
Speaker 3: You need seasonings of some kind doesn't matter, does not have to be an expert at it. And you need onions. You need jalapinos. If you're a man and you need some butter. Now this is the most obvious thing in the world, but I'm telling you it's a blast and you will enjoy it. You need to get some tortillas here in Texas. I was about to tell you to buy something that you may not have access to. Here in Texas they have something that's fairly unique, although I'm sure it exists in other states.
Speaker 1: In the United States of America.
Speaker 3: You can buy tortillas that are half cooked. They're sold in a package, stacked up like normal tortillas, but they're not cooked all the way. This lets you take them right out of the package and throw it on the group the flat top, flip real quick. You basically have a freshly cooked tortea. You need to get some of those.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: You take all that meat, you take all those onions, slice them up. Slice up the onions, how we're small you like them, slice up the jalapenos, and you just drop a big old vat of butter in the middle of that blackstone and make sure it's buttered, and start chucking crap in there, just stacking it on there. Throw all the meat on there, Throw all the onions, throw all the jalapenos, make sure the heat isn't too high, and just start dicing and mixing and chopping and dicing and mixing and chopping, and no, there's no rut.
Speaker 1: Let it breathe.
Speaker 3: Let those jalapenos and onions and meat juices and everything else. Let it all get to know each other. And then for the coup de gras. When you have your tortea, you have your meaty onion peppery mixture, get yourself some kind of cheese, and drop a big old thing, a spready of shreddy chetty or something like that on their zarella.
Speaker 1: I don't care what it is.
Speaker 3: Get it all cheesy, and start scooping that into tortillas. I'm telling you right now, if it's cookout time. We got July fourth Independence Days coming up soon. You want to be the king of Neighborhood Independence Day, just sit over the Blackstone and start serving up tortillas stuffed full of cheesy, meaty goodness.
Speaker 1: You're going to be the bill of the ball.
Speaker 3: Jesse, can you please explain the Anti Weaponization Fund for the Justice Department? What it is, what it's about, what it means for the average American. All right, so let me make this the thirty second version, because it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter because it's dead. This weaponization fund was.
Speaker 1: Really a way to try what it was sold as a way, I'll put it that way. It was sold as.
Speaker 3: A way to try and make hole the people who have been victims of government assault. Now, we had a lot of government over each government assault during the Biden miminish, of course, because the country was run by communists. People, real people's lives were destroyed. I hope it didn't happen to you, but it happened to a lot of people. Lives destroyed, financially wiped out, job loss. The government took away people's freedom and did so in a completely unjust manner. Now the thinking is we need something, some kind of fund to make these people whole.
Speaker 1: It's not going to pass.
Speaker 3: It's dead, and it's dead for a couple different reasons. The first reason is people I talk to who I trust, they didn't like how it was set up, meaning they liked the idea of helping of making people who who were victims of the government, but the way it was set up looked like it was probably primed for corruption in the future.
Speaker 1: That's one aspect.
Speaker 3: The other aspect is this, well, it happened last night actually for Senate Republicans again unite with Democrats to block Trump's save ac Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski, Mitch McConnell, and Tom Tillis. Well, those are the same people who are who are destroying the weaponization Fund. Trump has hostile actors in the Senate with nothing left to lose. They can't He doesn't have any way to persuade them. Mitch McConnell is old and powerful, in failing health, and he's retiring, is not running again. There's nothing Trump can hold over his head. Same thing with Tom Tillis. Tom Tillis is retiring. He very clearly he is going to go for some sort of a left wing job instead of a right wing job. In the way out the door, I mean, you can write that one down. It's a guarantee. That's kind of thing. He's going to go for, maybe a media pundit, something like that. Tom Tillis doesn't need anything from Trump anymore. He has nothing left to lose. Lisa Murkowski in Alaska, she owes her entire political career. To Mitch McConnell, he for all intents and purposes, owns that woman because she would already have been out of the Senate if Mitch McConnell hadn't stepped in to say Lisa Murkowski hates Trump. Lisa, there's that Susan Collins. Well, Susan Collins is who Susan Collins is. She's never going to step up and be that right wing stalwart because she is a senator from a blue state and so she has to be half a Democrat. I again, excuse Susan Collins, because I understand the I understand the demographics of Maine. I mean, even this guy has a shot to win.
Speaker 4: Now, again, this is a text that got sent so like we can place the time right, this is in August. How does she know it's a Nazi tattoo in August of last year? And you don't know it's a Nazi tattoo in August of last year.
Speaker 5: Well, she certainly didn't send that text to me. So whoever she sent it to and was talking to, that's I can't say why, but I will say that I certainly didn't know, and and the text messages she's sending to friends who may have recognized that that's They didn't tell me that, So what?
Speaker 3: Who put this not see tattoo on my chest? All right, we still have a couple of hours.
Speaker 1: Hang on,