Speaker 1: The quest for the free peat has begun.
Speaker 2: Only four teams in Major League Baseball history have won three consecutive titles. The Dodgers are the favorites to become the fifth.
Speaker 1: This is world Champion Dodger Talk.
Speaker 3: Here we go again. Rgera running back to.
Speaker 4: Get in on the show called eight six six eighty seven, two five seven days and be sure to follow Dodger Talk wherever you get short podcasts. Here's your host, David Vase Day.
Speaker 2: We are live at Angels Stadium for our first postgame Dodger Talk of twenty twenty six, after the Dodgers beat the Angels tonight thirteen to five in the first of three Exhibition Freeway Series games, before we get set for Opening Day, which is just around the corner. It's coming up on Thursday at Dodgers Stadium. Yes, Opening Day is this week five thirty. This this Thursday at Dodgers Stadium. Yama Moto will be the Dodgers Opening Day starter, the World Series Hero, the World Series MVP, Yama Moto will be making that ceremonial start against the Arizona Diamondbacks and Zach Gallon. It's a three game series, so the Dodgers will have a rare Sunday day off, and then we'll welcome in the Cleveland Guardians in their first opening homestand at Dodgers Stadium.
Speaker 3: So very excited to be back with you.
Speaker 2: We have phone lines open at eight six six nine, eight seven, two five seventy And speaking of the Dodgers Opening days, starter Dave Roberts told the media after tonight's game, the way it's gonna lay out as far as the starting rotation u Yama, Moto, Tyler Glass Now, Roki Sasaki, Emid Sheian and show hey Otani. Justin Robleski will be in the bullpen as a long reliever. So that's the way it lays out, at least for the first three games of the season, Yamamoto, Glass now and Roki Sasaki and then Amisian Otani and Robleski excuse me, Emi Sheian Otani and then Yamamoto against the Guardians. So you'll see Yamamoto twice on this opening homestand and Robleski, who was phenomenal for the Dodgers out of the bullpen last year. Piggybacking shortened Otani starts or whether it was coming out of the bullpen in five World Series games. I really believe that's his sweet spot, and he.
Speaker 3: Certainly is up for that and wants.
Speaker 2: To be part of this team. So I like the way things are laying out. Eight six six nine, eight seven two five seventy is the phone number, you know? I asked Teoscar Hernandez because he seen a lot of baseball and he was a big part of that ten run third inning. Whether or not he's ever seen an inning like that where a team issues seven walks and they walk in a run three different times and then you pile on with a home run and a two run single. And he actually said, yeah, I remember a game when I was playing for the Blue Jays. We were in Baltimore against the Orioles, and something very similar happened like we saw tonight. So yeah, he said, I was part of that when I was with the Blue Jays and Baltimore.
Speaker 3: But that's not something that.
Speaker 2: You always see. It's it's an interesting it's an interesting layout from what the Dodgers are are used to sing from the Angels here. So that's the way it lays out for the Dodgers tonight, as they scored ten runs and certainly it's going to be interesting.
Speaker 3: The Dodgers are getting ready for opening day.
Speaker 2: Eight six six nine eight seven two five seventy is the phone number. The Dodgers are getting ready for opening Day. And certainly, oh, here we go. We got some corrections and retractions from Katie Wu from the Athletic This is not in order.
Speaker 3: Oh, she kind of jumped the gun here, Katie Wu.
Speaker 2: Katie Wu was saying after tonight's game that Dave Roberts said, Yamamoto glass now Sasaki. Well, oh, okay, it's just Yama Moto starting opening day. Okay, corrections and retractions from Katie Wu. So jumping the gun a little bit as far as what she's going for here. So anyway, let's just wait till we hear from Dave Roberts directly. It doesn't seem like we have a clarification exactly on how this is gonna lay out. So I was reading off what Katie Wu was tweeting from Dave Roberts office, which obviously she is clarifying now, so scratch all of that. Yamamoto is the opening day starter, and we'll see who else falls in line. Now, look, there there is a path here where the Dodgers would obviously give Glass now an extra day of rest. They don't necessarily have to rush them out there for Game two, so it can go either way. Glass now Game two, Glass now Game three. But one thing's for certain Tomorrow night, Roki Sasaki is on the mound for the Dodgers and show Hey Otani, we'll pitch the final game of the Freeways series at Dodgers Stadium. Eight six seven two five seventy is the phone number.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Another big storyline today was over the twenty sixth.
Speaker 3: Roster spot on the Dodgers.
Speaker 2: Obviously, the only position battle in camp this year was for second base and a left handed hitting second baseman, with Tommy Edmond beginning the year on the injured list because he underwent right ankle surgery during the offseason, which delayed his start in baseball activities. So Tommy Edmand on the IL, and that opened up a spot Key Key Hernandez likely not going to play until June, opened up a spot for either Alex Freeland or Hey Sun Kim, and look, Kim's betting average was better, his ops was better, but Alex Freeland showed a lot more maturity this spring than what we saw a year ago, and he actually showed a lot more plate discipline than what we saw in that small sample size a year ago. And there's a couple of different layers to all this. Let's hear from Dave Roberts, who talked about this before the game, and then we'll share with what Alex Friedland told us before the game about his spring and how people are not judging exactly how good his spring training was.
Speaker 5: Probably the toughest decision of the spring. There's no doubt that Haysong at some point is going to come help us out. I think the driver, as far as the outset, was given Haysong an opportunity to play every day, play all over the diamond. He's gonna play some short, some center, some second base there whereas here he just wouldn't have the runway to do that, to play more frequently. I think with Alex it's just what he's done in Triple A already. He's really played well there. There's really nothing left for him to prove there, and so I think for us to give him a little bit and runway to see what we got him, give him an opportunity to play here. For us, it gets right handed pitching, and so just kind of see where it goes. But again, it's really not an in diamond on Haysong at all. And like I said, we think the world to him as a player, as a teammate and expect him to help us at some point. I think for me with Alex, I think I think the bad quality has been fine. He just hasn't finished off. He hadn't hasn't finished off the advats. So I think that for us, I've always said I don't evaluate completely through spring with spring training, but yeah, Haysong, you know it was abbreviated, but he had a nice spring. But it's a small sample and Alex played a lot, didn't have a great spring, but played great defensively. And I still think that, you know, in talking to the front office, we felt that with what he's done before in the past at Triple A, giving him this opportunity and see where it leaves.
Speaker 3: All Right.
Speaker 2: That was Dave Roberts explanation on why the Dodgers went with Freeland over Kim. And let's hear from Alex Freeland, because he obviously knows the numbers don't reflect how good he believes his plate appearances were. Whatever he was trying to accomplish. So here's what Alex Freeland had to say earlier today.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean you could definitely look at spring training and look at the stats and say, yeah, he had a terrible spring training. But in my eyes, I worked on certain things and I achieved certain goals. So I mean I feel comfortable with how spring training went. Obviously it wasn't my to my standards or anything like that, but there's there's good in there. It's not just looking at a batting average and saying, oh, it is a terrible screen.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: So there you have it from Dave Roberts and Alex Freeland. Obviously, his son, Kim's got to be disappointed, but he went to the World base Small Classic, and he was rolling in spring training before he decided to go play for Team Korean the World Baseball Classic. And I remember being at the game in Mesa when Kim returned from the World Baseball Classic, and Dave Roberts said after that game that his swing looks out of sync, and whatever he was doing before he left for the World Baseball Classic kind of got out of sink and it wasn't the same mechanical swing that he had been working on with the Dodgers' hitting coaches during the off season, so nobody is saying that that's the reason why he lost this spot. But offensively, he wasn't the same guy that he was before he left for the World Baseball Classic, and the Dodgers want him to play every day. They want to give Alex Freeland this opportunity to see what he can do at this level because he's accomplished everything a player can accomplish at TRIPLEA Oklahoma City as well, and Kim's gonna get some time in center field.
Speaker 3: But also I want to.
Speaker 2: Say that, you know, this outrage by certain fans is basically a blogger or social media outrage. I mean, you look at the Dodgers' roster. I could understand if you're the Angels, or you're the Pirates, or you're you know whoever, that's not the Dodgers that are loaded top to bottom. Are you really going to go up in arms over the twenty sixth spot on the roster, Hayesan Kim versus Alex Freeland. Are you really gonna get that emotional over that last spot. I'm certainly not going to get that emotional over it. So I mean, you could have gone either way. Both guys bring different dimensions to the team. Kim obviously brings the speed dimension off the bench, but Freeland's going to play a lot against right handed pitching. The Diamondbacks have a lot of right handers. The Guardians have a lot of right handers. He's gonna get those opportunities from the left side of the plate. He's a switch but the Dodgers want him against right handed pitching, and Rojas is going to be part of the mix at second base. So there is certainly an opportunity to seize for Alex Freeland. And I'm not going to say it's a make it or break it to begin this year, but certainly this is an opportunity. Every young player really wants is to get this chance to play regularly at the big league level as a young player. So this is going to be a huge kind of fork in the road of Alex Freeland's career. Eight six six nine, eight seven two five seventy is the phone number David Vassey live at Angels Stadium in Anaheim after the Dodgers beat the Angels tonight thirteen to five. Now, as far as the Dodgers' roster goes. Tommy Edmond, like I mentioned, is on the injured list, Alex Freeland on the roster, Kim begins the season at TRIPLEA Oklahoma City. But really, this Dodger offense to me, I know it's the Angels, and I know their pitchers couldn't throw strikes tonight, but it's indicative of what we have seen all spring long, where the Dodgers have been so disciplined in their played appearances. From the guy that's been on the roster for back to back championships compared to compared to you know, anybody that is getting a first opportunity like a James Tibbs. So luckily, the Dodgers have a culture that they have instilled. They have a player kind of profile that they try to bring into the organization, and you're seeing that with James Tibbs, who had an incredible spring training. He hit his fourth home run of the season. But I'm predicting a big bounce back year for Taoscar Hernandez, who is hitting close to five hundred this spring with a thirteen hundred OPS. So to me, you know, last year, I feel like I guilted you in to apologizing to Max Munsey, I feel like this year, I'm going to guilt you in to apologizing to Taoscar Hernandez.
Speaker 3: This guy is healthier.
Speaker 2: He's come into camp in the best shape he has been in as a Dodger. He's close to eighteen pounds lighter than he was a year ago, to give him more agility, to make him more mobile in the outfield, and it hasn't taken away his power. We saw that tonight opposite field over the big wall and right field.
Speaker 3: That certainly was a monster shot.
Speaker 2: And I'm expecting a big year for Taoscar Hernandez, who hit thirty three home runs in left field for the Dodgers in twenty twenty four and drove in ninety nine runs.
Speaker 3: And played pretty good left field.
Speaker 2: So last year the Dodger outfield offensive production wasn't great. They add Kyle Tucker, Andy pa has is coming off a really good rookie season despite you know, his his learning curve in the postseason, and Taoscar Hernandez is back in left field. So not only are the Dodgers going to be better offensively in the outfield, they're going to be better defensively, which is going to save their pitchers pitches, and you know, limit extra outs for the opposing team. There's no hiding the fact that they got zero offensive production out of left field last year and their outfield defense was shaky at best at times last year. All of those things have been corrected by bringing in Kyle Tucker. Eight six six nine eight seven two five seventy is the phone number when we continue from Anaheim. Appreciate all of you listening. Uh And when we continue, Jose Mota we'll check in. We'll get his thoughts on what he's seen from the Dodgers this spring training. As we get closer to opening day this Thursday, only one starter has been announced. It's Yamamoto Opening Day on Thursday. Don't believe the tweets. Only believe what you hear right here on Dodgers Radio and five to seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 4: On air at AM five to seventy, online at AM five seventy LA sports dot com, and available by podcast on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: This is Dodger Talk with David mass In.
Speaker 7: Several years ago, they moved the home run line down below the halfwaymark of that wall, and the ball hit the scoreboard for a home run and it's headed in that direction again.
Speaker 3: This time it's going to be over the scoreboard and gone.
Speaker 7: An opposite field home run tay Oscar Hernandez, and it's won the one.
Speaker 1: Fourth home run of the spring. Pey Oscar.
Speaker 2: Ti Oscar Hernandez loading up for a big comeback season tonight. He had two at bats in the same third inning. That one led off the third inning with a solo home run, is fourth of the spring, and then he came up later in the inning and drove in two more with an RBI single. All in all, the Dodgers scored ten runs in that third inning. They drew three bases loaded walks, They had seven walks in total in the third inning, and they had four hits. And in that same third inning, show Heyo tani came up with the bases loaded and cleared them with a double the straightaway center over the head of Mike Trout. So that was a fun third inning for the Dodgers offense, not so fun for the Angels pitching staff. Daniels Jewelers presents the home run Forecast for your chance to win a fifty dollars Daniels Jeweler's gift card. Visit am five to seventy lasports dot Com. Use the keyword home run, enter your name and you can win. Daniels Jewelers own the Dream. Eight six six, nine eighty seven two five seventy is the phone number. Jose Moda joins us again this season. Jose, thanks a lot for checking in, and certainly that third inning was maybe a preview of things to come for this Dodger offense.
Speaker 8: David Assay is so great to hear from you and my friends, who is so great to be back. Obviously fun to watch his offense rolling once again a little bit deeper. That third inning is just an indication of how guys have a prepare plan that's number one, and being this deep as they are right now, and hopefully they'll be healthy throughout the whole season and into the postseason. There's some fun things that we should be able to see because not one guy's going to try to carry this club as they have done in the past, the loaders off of certain guys, and also the maturity and the hunger that they've shown throughout the first aid Spring twenty shows up. I mean the Dollar Show hitting two IDEs a team coming out of the Cactus League, but the most important thing to me is as a team three seventy on base percentage day. It's more in vindication of what they're trying to do and why a guy like Alex Frielan is on the team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you make about this whole debate Freeland versus Kim. It's the twenty sixth spot on the roster, Jose, can you see why there's an argument to be made for both players to make the team on the roster.
Speaker 8: Of course, if I'm his on Kim, I'm disappointed. I'm disappointed. I mean I don't think the WBC had anything to do with him not making the team. I mean, he was looking good before that on WBC. I think he was one for twelve, but he still has them good at bats. I saw it over in Tokyo. But I think it really comes down to, as you were saying, and it was well explained, the Dodgers want to see out of somebody the farm system what they have, and I think the time has come now for Alex Freeland. Alex Freeland helps himself by using all spring and the opportunities to play his game and not to look for results results you want. But I think by the Watts that he took, the defense that he took, the versatility that he took, he put himself in a position now with the team senter, Okay, we have this product out of our farm system. Let's find out what we have. And at the same time, having hiss On Kim more prepared as he was last year to play a lot and get the reps back. I think it's important. So either way, it's good. It's the twenty six guy yet. But I think at the same time, if I'm hitting four hundred and next time is not, I'm going to be saying, well, I think I have the edge, But I'll think the Dodgers have a plan is worked in the past. But I think I'm not taking anything away from Alvic Fulma has done because once IgA he should why he's a big part when he plays with the offense and the versatility.
Speaker 2: No doubt, it's the twenty sixth the man on the rosters. So I'm not going to freak out like so many bloggers and tweeters are freaking out tonight. Here ose you saw the Dodgers in spring training. What do you see from this team? I mean, how impressed are you by the fact that this team is coming off back to back championships and they're acting like they haven't won one in their entire careers. I mean, these guys came ready to play day one of spring training.
Speaker 8: I think it just goes down with the culture and personality, the identity of this team they have acquired and what they have brought it to the field. It reflects on how good they are in communication and they're planning and understanding each other, and also coming from the top, the communication between Dave Robers and his players. But also they've they're having no mention, no mention whatsoever about this club about a short offseason at all. Why Because they know what's at stake, They know everybody's pointing for them, and they understand that the quality of players that they have and tell them they have, it's only gotten better with the addition of the obviously and more mature young players and a guy like Kyle Tuker. But what I see is a resilient team, a focused team. They're not thinking about anything else about twenty twenty six, which is the same intelli they brought in twenty twenty five, and you've got to respect that. And a Mara that just not sitting and saying, well, we can do it because we all no, it's not. It's like this is a different year. Turn the page. This is what we have. And when they see that rosters themselves and I'll talk to a few players about it's like, you see the roster, you feed off of that and you don't want to be a weak link in anything of this. And I think that drives everybody from the rotation to the outfield to the infield. God like to also coming in great shape. Max Lom's he coming in great shape, and nobody even using spring trainers a way to get back in shape. Those days don't exist anymore. But being hungary, taking their time got like Molkie Betz, just understanding what they need to do to get ready and going out there making an adjustments on the fly to be better and not changing who they are as a team or as a player individually.
Speaker 2: All right, Jose, Last year, we all know it was a struggle at times and stretches of the season last year for the Dodger bullpen.
Speaker 3: They blew a lot of leads.
Speaker 8: Late.
Speaker 2: They rectified that in some ways by signing one of the best closers in baseball and Edwin Dias, no doubt he's going to deliver, But how do they get the ball to him? Are we convinced that Tanner Scott is back to being Tanner Scott from a couple of years ago, in that role where he can pitch in the a seventh or six then not be the closer? How do you see? How do you envision after his starting pitcher goes six innings the Dodgers getting the ball to Edwin Diaz.
Speaker 8: You have to give it Tanner Scott and give him every chance. I think Tanner Scott, from away from what we saw today maybe the last couple of outings is a guy that I'm going to believe about the agyptsis he has made on the mechanics side and also on the mentality side. And also, Dave, if something with you and I talked about a lot last year here on this show, is that you are the closer. Every responsibility is on you. I think this offer of them right now. And even though he had made it in spring twenty yeah it was it was like, oh it's me now. It didn't go well. His stuff plays as good as anybody's. His mentality is the one that needs to change and he wants to be that guy. I mean, there's going to be times when Edwin Diaz is not going to be available. Who do you go to? You've got to go to Tanner Scott. Hopefully he'll convince you by doing well. But also I'm not going to forget about Alec Davesia and what he John's and what he brings it and the option that he has against Regis and Left. He's a great option himself too, So I think it's going to have the competition to me between Vesia and Tanner Scott. I think TWNA. Scott is a guy that I want to see the hungers because of the stuff and how to neutralize some hitters. But he still has to prove in a regular season that he's a different player, considering that he's done so well in spring. Treading up to last couple of addings I mentioned that you mentioned too, but he needs to be the guy to really raise that gap and know that when divi' is not available, he wants to be the baseball because that's what he's sign him for too.
Speaker 2: All right, Jose should be a fun year. The Dodgers are a better team than they were a year ago, which is scary for everybody else, So look forward to a great season. We'll check in with you tomorrow night after the Freeway Series shifts to Dodger Stadium.
Speaker 8: Thank you, all right?
Speaker 2: There he goes Jose Mota, part of the Dodgers Spanish radio broadcast with Luis Cruz, and he'll join us after every Dodger game here on Dodger Talk to give his observation of every Dodger game this year. Eight six, six, nine eighty seven, two five seventy is the phone number.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: One player that you may not know about, but you will is the player that came into camp on a minor league contract and earned a spot on the opening day roster with the injuries to Keik Hernandez and Tommy Edmond. And that was our pregame guest, Santiago Espinal, who was an All Star with the Blue Jays. He and Taoscar Hernandez were teammates. Espinal was an All Star a couple of years ago, and he's going to be part of the infield mix for the Dodgers. You know, he's a pretty he's a very good defensive third baseman, can play very good defense at second base as well. But the reason why he's on this team is to be insurance in case anything happens with Muncie injury wise to begin the year, but specifically in a positive way. He's there to face any tough lefty or if there's a day off that Dave Roberts wants to give Max Munsey. Santiago Espinal is part of that mix. And you need guys like Espinal. You need guys like that on your bench that can be productive when guys like Muncie need a day off. And certainly the Dodger bench at the end of last year was not what you would imagine it to be. So they've made a concerted effort to try to upgrade that area. And I believe they have with a guy like Santiago Espinal to start the year until Edmund and Keik return.
Speaker 3: But this guy.
Speaker 2: Has a presence about him, a confidence and a hunger and had a chance to catch up with him. And here's part of our conversation from earlier today.
Speaker 9: And that's what I've been doing. How can I do it offensively defensively? You know, I play multiple position. I can do a lot of things with the bat too as well. So that's what we're here for.
Speaker 2: That's another part of this equation. It's not like you're joining a team that finished fourth place. You're joining the team that's went back to back championships. Obviously they believe you're a championship player too.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know, and I appreciate that too as well. You know, but you know, job is not done. You know, Spring training just in the past.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 9: Now, I just got to keep doing my thing, being consistent everything that I do, you know, defensively and offensively, so we're ready for it.
Speaker 2: You obviously are aware of the situation. You're not going to play every day. How do you stay ready now to be able to contribute?
Speaker 9: You know, I've been five almost six years in the Big League. You know, I've been doing it for a long time, I feel, and you know, all I can do is control whatever I can control. Make sure that I'm prepared whenever my name is called, make sure my name is called when my name is called. Being prepared, and that's all it is, just being prepared.
Speaker 3: The big guy just ran by show Hal Tani.
Speaker 2: What's it been like to get to experience being on the same side as him.
Speaker 9: It's been cool, you know, I face the my lob. I play against him a laws, so you know, being on the same team, I'll be able to watch the Homers, you know, all the loud noises and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: So it's been cool.
Speaker 2: Is it something different to see what his personality is like because he has a good sense of humor.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, oh yeah, I mean it's different. Also, it's different the way he prepares. He barely have time for himself, you know, so there's something something that you can pick up. So you know, from one of the best players in the game, maybe the best players in the game. You know, he's the best player in the game.
Speaker 2: So yeah, no doubt he is the best player in the game. And it's so cool to hear from players that were on the other side that are now part of the Dodgers and get to see not only Otani's work ethic, but also the rest of the players work ethic.
Speaker 3: And there is a certain.
Speaker 2: Level of accountability in that clubhouse that if you're not ready to go and you're not putting in the work, somebody's gonna say something to you or you're going to feel the the peer pressure in that clubhouse that if you're not keeping up with everybody else with the work ethic and the preparation and the process, you're not going to be part of this team because it's an established culture. And if you're coming into a team that's went back to back championships and you're not gonna work and you're not gonna be ready, you're not gonna be part of this team very long. And even Alex Friedland experienced that last year, and he's come back to camp a big leaguer. Last year, he didn't really act like a big leaguer in camp already to begin, you know, the first day he kept his head down, was very quiet, and even his at bats were more mature than what we saw a year ago. So that's the culture the Dodgers have created, and Santiago Espinal certainly fits in. And you know, it's funny how Otani walked by us and gave us, you know, one of his humorous kind of body language jokes when I was walking into or tor It's the clubhouse today at Angel Stadium.
Speaker 3: Who do you see working? First show?
Speaker 2: Heyo Tani's throwing the medicine ball against the wall, getting ready for you know, his game tonight, getting ready for his last exhibition start on Tuesday night. And now that he's pitching again and going to be a full fledged pitcher from day one, there's not a lot of extra spare time social hours in the day for show hey Otani, considering how much he has to put in to get ready to pitch, how much he has to put in to get ready to hit. And that's what makes him so special is the preparation started in November. The preparation for Taoscar Hernandez started in November. I talked to people close to ta Oscar that was telling me he was in the lab, you know, getting ready, and there's a video now on social media him working out with Vladimir Guerrero Junior to lose you know, close to eighteen pounds coming into this season. Max Munsey told me that he's lighter than and he's been since twenty eighteen.
Speaker 3: Is first camp with the Dodgers.
Speaker 2: So all these guys came into camp ready day one, and they had something that they haven't had the last two spring trainings. And that's the luxury of pacing themselves to be ready for the season, because as you know, the last couple of years, the Dodgers had a rush spring training to start the season in South Korea and also in Tokyo. And look, there's plus and minuses to that, but certainly it was a longer offseason for some of these guys because not only did they not have to report earlier than everybody else, but they also didn't start playing games right away. Dave Roberts slow played guys like Freddie Mookie Munsey because he's understood that these guys are thirty something now. They've played more games and longer than any other group of players in baseball the last two seasons, winning back to back championships, starting the year sooner than everybody else. So all of those things have played into these guys being ready to go day one in a different way than in years past. So, like I said, and I'll say it a few times before now and Thursday, bad news for the.
Speaker 3: Rest of Major League Baseball.
Speaker 2: The Dodgers are a better team than what they were a year ago when they won ninety three games and won a seven game World Series. So I look forward to what this offense can do. And certainly I'm really excited about the season for Tyler Glass now because he's come into camp a different guy mentally, physically, well not physically, He's always ready physically, but mentally he just seems to have a clear mind and looking forward to that as well.
Speaker 3: All Right, that'll do it for us.
Speaker 2: On Dodger Talk tonight, the Dodgers have set just their opening day roster. Despite tweets that are circulating right now, Yamamoto is the only Dodger pitcher we know dardening the regular season, Dave Roberts has not, I repeat, has not laid out the rotation after Yamamoto on Thursday, despite tweet out there that's been circulated. It's Yamamoto on Thursday, and we'll find out how it lays out the rest of the homestand but certainly I'm very excited that Yamamoto is going to be starting Opening Day. Thanks to Colin you back at our Burbank studios, Thanks to Dwayne McDonald out here at Angels Stadium, and thanks to you for listening our first postgame Dodger Talk.
Speaker 3: A lot of ears out there.
Speaker 2: I'm honored and humbled, can't wait to do this all the way to another World Series championship. We'll be back with you tomorrow night at Dodger Stadium. Our coverage begins at five o'clock or with first pitch at six ten five o'clock pregame six' ten first pitch At Dodger. Stadium we'll talk you tomorrow, Night Ben maller On Fox Sports radios.
Speaker 3: NEXT i haven't said that in a. While see you wait
Speaker 8: The time sa