Speaker 1: Jesse Kelly's show, Final Hour The Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday. I can't even tell you how much I missed you yesterday. So we're gonna touch on a few things entertainment this hour. Australia is a horrific place annoying people in your life. I'll do a couple other Trump Iraan things here in the opening because you have questions about it in your emails. Oh that and so much more coming up in the final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show. Now I'm gonna touch on this. Jesse, I know you always say Trump is just the first. That's right. I always say Trump is the first system disruptor. People are always Trump fails at this and fails at that. He doesn't do this. Okay, that's fair, But he's the first. The ones who come after will be meaner, smarter, they'll go further. The first system disruptor doesn't know what he doesn't know, so he gets attacked a million different ways with things he doesn't see coming. The next one we'll learn, and then the next one will learn. Anyway, let's be honest. This guy says his domestic legacy isn't great. His Supreme Court picks are not good, and that's being kind. There are more legals now than when he started ten years ago. Hold on, Joe Biden brought in twenty million after they stole an election, precisely back to this guy's think. Precisely, zero of his executive orders have been codified through Congress and they'll be undone day one of the next dem president, just as Biden did. The debt is significantly high, or so on and so forth. Is he now just shifting towards an international legacy first Venezuela, now Iran. Today's talking about how he wants to do Cuba next, so on and so forth. It's not what the country voted for. But could this be his thought process? All right, Let's approach this a couple different ways, because I'm not inside Trump's mind and we don't speak publicly. Let's approach this positively first, and I tend to believe this one and not the negative one will get to But that's approach this positively. The president does have to walk and chew gum at the same time. A lot of people, if they're employees, maybe you're an employee. Most people spend most of their lives being an employee, and never an employer or even not necessarily a business owner, a manager of some kind of an employer. And because the manager, because the owner has a better office, drives an icer car, has better Khakis has an ice machine, you probably think that his life is easier. It's very common to think that way. He's the superintendent. He's in his truck all day long, smoking cigarettes. I'm down here in the ditch with a shovel in my hands. He's got things easier. And in certain ways, yes, you could say yes, physically, he probably does. The construction superintendent does have an easier life than the guy in the ditch, no question physically. But you see, as you get promoted in life, and I've been in the lowest of the lows, you see as you get promoted in life that there are just so many things you have to deal with from so many different angles as you rise and get promoted through any organization, so many things that people who aren't in that position don't realize you have to deal with. Now, multiply that by about a billion, and that's President of the United States of America. I'm in America only type guy. I don't know that I would say only. But I'm pretty close to America only. I really care about him, Chris as That's what I am. I just care about America. I care about you. I care about the American citizen country. I really don't stress about Canada or Mexico or Israel or Germany or the UK or anywhere else. Don't give a crap. I care about America. The President of the United States of America is not only the most powerful person in the world. America, whether you like this or not, does have a huge say in what happens in the rest of the world. And as president of the United States of America, you can't be me, even me. I just told you what I think. You already know that you listen to the show. Even if I you put me in the White House tomorrow, I'll never be elected. Don't worry. You put me in the White House tomorrow, you just teleport me into there. I would have to go to the UN and give speeches. I would have to deal with foreign leaders about trade agreements here and military agreements here, and this treaty and that treaty. That's part of the job Donald Trump, as President of the United States of America. He doesn't get to just focus domestically because he's president of the United States of America. Now that said, let's give the negative aspect of this. As Americans have been drowning in inflation for five, six, seven years, they've watched their standard of living go down. Their kids. We now have fifty percent of college graduates can't find a job, their kids can't find a job, they're moving back home. The American citizen has watched his country be overrun with inflation and foreigners, and he's more domestic focus than he's been in decades in this country. That's just the general American public. As things get worse at home, they care less and less about things abroad. What that means for the American president is, as you deal with foreign matters, wherever those foreign matters may be, you've got to make it quick. You've got to make it fairly painless. And if it can't be over in twenty four hours, like Venezuela twenty four hours, big deal. We loved the haha, great story we left. If you can't wrap it up quick on foreign soil, you better find a way to get the masses to buy in. Not just the hardcore Trump supporters, not just you. That doesn't work. The masses have to buy in on why we're still doing whatever we're doing overseas. This is why Russia Ukraine. It evaporated so quickly for both parties as both parties told you to be all in. No matter how hard they tried, they never got Normy guy working his second shift to give a crap about it. He doesn't care. Normy doesn't care about that.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, based on what Steve and Jared and Pete and others were telling me, Marco so involved that I thought that they were going to attack us. I thought they would if we didn't do this. At the time we did it, I think they had in mind to attack us.
Speaker 1: And he needs to get out because right now Normy voters, not Republicans, but the independent voters in every poll they view Iran honestly and Venezuela and other things, they view it as completely Trump's choice. You chose to do it, and you can keep saying we were forced to, we had to, they were about to attack, and as I've said, I'll never know the truth of that, neither will you. Let's take him at his word if you want to or don't. I don't care. Even if that's true, You're sitting at home, can't afford to fill up your truck with diesel. You're on your way to your second shift. Your wife's now looking for part time work to try to make ends meet. You don't care about Iran and Donald Trump and every American president going forward, Democrat or Republican. They're going to have to be much more careful on foreign matters than presidents previously. As the things at home get worse, as things domestically get worse, the citizens of any nation will care less and less about what's going on anywhere else. You know, right now in Sudan, Christians are being slaughtered. Did you know that there's a genocide of Christians in Sudan? The Muslims. Surprise, surprise, they're slaughtering the Christians in Sudan. What, Chris, surprise, surprise, a Muslim are killing people in Soudan. When's the last time you talked to a single normany in your life who even knows it's happening? Let alone brought it up? Chris said, maybe one. I don't know of one. They don't care. They don't care because I can't afford eggs. I can't afford gas. I can't afford that the American people don't care about foreign affairs, because the American people are human, just like everyone else. When life at home is getting worse, you don't care about the country thousands of miles away. You just don't. You care a lot that the local small business, the diner you've always gone to, you care that they might go out of business when you're doing really well at home and you can afford to eat out. When times are so tough at home that you're having to cut your cable bill. You don't even have cable in the house anymore. Ah, you don't bring up the diner anymore. Seems a lot less important. It's too far away. Has to deal with that. Now. That's the reality. Love it or hate it, that's reality. It's the Jesse Kelly's Show about to pour out my soul to you, But first you can email the show your love, your hate, your death threats Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So I feel like I've been having a lot of wardrobe conflict with OB lately. As you're well aware, I will not recap the two wife beater incidents, but I'm trying the best I can now. Here's what just happened. And what's wild is this is mostly her fault. But somehow I screwed up again. Remember I told you I had to go to LA. Yeah, I know, well, this is not a wife beater thing, Chris, not a wife beeter thing. I had to fly to LA on Sunday. I got back in today, drove right to the studio do the show. Because I missed you heading out to LA. I was packing. I know I'm carrying on only because I'm of a sane human being. I don't check a bag. I grab a pair of brown pants. They're just brown jeans. They're just jeans, they're from American Tall. They fit me. I grab a pair of brown pants, and those are the ones I'm going to wear. But because I'm not a dirt ball, I know I need a second pair of pants. So I go to my closet and I really love these brown pants that I had put on. Right I see a second pair of brown pants in my closet. Okay, what do I think? Bob must have gotten me another pair of pants because she knew I love these. She buys all my clothes. I'm assuming she got me another pair of pants. So I grab the other pair of brown pants, same color, same everything, and I pack them and I take off to La. Monday yesterday, I wake up. I am going to change my pants. I'm classy like that. I hop out of the shower in this fruity La hotel room and I go grab the second pair of quote my brown pants. I put one foot in, I put the other foot in, and I start pulling them up, and immediately I realize we have a problem here. They're not fitting. I actually managed to pull them all the way up in an attempt to put them on, and I swear there's like six inches between the button and the button hole. They're not getting buttoned. Immediately, it dawns on me what happened. I call ob to confirm, and she confirms those pants belong to my oldest son, James. He's tall enough now that when she was putting the laundry back she just assumed they were mine and put them next to my other brown pants. Okay, it's obs screw up, right, everyone can agree. Not that I want to just throw bombs here, but in my defense, this is obs screw up. And when I call her on the phone, she admits that. She says, I'm so sorry. I can't believe I did. No, she's apologizing, So let's get that out of the way, and I tell her it sniff, big Deal'll just put the other ones back on. We're all good until today I get home. She opens up my bag to grab my dirty clothes and grab James's pants. I guess she didn't fully realize they were the same color as the ones I had had on the day before. And she looks at me and she says, hold on, did you pack what you thought was the exact same pair of pants for the whole time you're there? And that's of course what I did. But I could tell by the look on her face I should not admit that at this point in time. But you knew she already knew the truth. Why wouldn't I pack the same pair of pants? And she was almost almost just exasperated to the point of giving up? Is the best look I can say, Chris did any wrong here?
Speaker 3: But what.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what I said, Jewish producer. Chris just said, they're identical pants. What's the problem. That's what I said to her, what's the problem? And she wouldn't even answer me. I don't know her explanation. I got kind of one of these kind of things, and then I never she didn't really verbalize. I mean, I think we can all figure it out that now. I think she does have an explanation, Chris. But I got the feeling like she thought explaining it wasn't worth it. That the was really the feeling I got. It really was more of a I give up type of a thing, which I don't want her to give up. I want her to keep trying. I'm doing my best. I don't understand why having the it was a clean pair of pants. At least I packed a clean pair of pants. Young Jesse may not have even gone that far. I would have grabbed some clean aunties and clean socks and thrown them in there and called it a day. I'm advancing right now. I'm just not getting the credit I think i'm deserved yet. And I'm not forty five, Chris at forty four. I'm not just advancing. I'm advancing rapidly here, and if she keeps kneecapping my efforts, I might just give up. That's what I'll say. I'll also say this, this guy's not winning a seat in the United States Senate and text something that you love that's not family or.
Speaker 3: Friends I love. I'm just saying this because it's on my mind. The trans children who showed up yesterday at the State Capitol.
Speaker 1: That dude's gay, Chris Corey. Every time he talks. He's thirty, he looks fifteen, never been married. His neck is about the size of my pinky. He has that creepy guy you don't want a round your kids thing. That dude's gay, right, Corey said the same thing. Chris said the same thing. That dude, Oh yeah, as a three dollar bill. I mean, just listen to this. This dude is gay. We're gonna blow the hell out of these people. Oh sorry, that wrong sound. But mixed him up, totally mixed him up. My bad. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic, wonderful Tuesday. I remember you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So I'm gonna play something for you real fast. This is Maggie Gillanall or jill and All. I don't know. She's some actress, but she became a director. And she's gonna tell you why she became a director. But I just want to remind you that the reason these people ruin everything they get involved in could be the Girl Scouts, could be the FBI, could be Los Angeles, could be Hollywood, is they can never set their religion aside. They always view whatever they're doing as just an avenue to spread their religion around. Now, the reason I bring up Maggie Gillanol is this. I won't give you the details because it doesn't matter. She just put out a movie that bombs horrifically at the box office. I know you're gonna find this shocking, but the movie put a quote feminist twist on things.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: She was talking about why she chose to go from being an actress to a director.
Speaker 4: I will say one thing about this, It's gonna it's gonna bring like an unstoppable response, maybe especially for women, I will say. And I don't know if I've said this out loud before again, maybe I'll get in trouble. But I actually think that when I really became a director was actually I think the first time that the morning that Trump was first elected. I think I was like, I have a lot more to say than I've been saying.
Speaker 1: Do you think she makes movies to make good, entertaining movies, or do you think she makes movies to spread her religion everywhere? And this actually leads me back to James Tallerco. This fruity guy running for sentence something that you love that's not family or friends.
Speaker 3: I love, And I'm just saying it's because it's on my mind. The trans children who showed up yesterday at the State camp Capital.
Speaker 1: Why do Democrats keep missing the mark with men? They see the poll numbers. They know American men have left them in droves. They're trying to get them back. Why aren't they coming back? Why didn't Tim Walls win pheasant hunting? I saw the commercials he was working on his truck. Why didn't that get men back? Why does James Tylerico make every guy kind of squirm in his seat a little bit. Why here's what they try to do. They know they need men back, but to speak to men, they filter a heterosexual male message through a man hating woman. Because man hating women run the Democrat Party. Now we've talked about it in a million times. Seventy percent of young single women vote Democrat. It's overwhelming in numbers. Man hating women run the Democrat party. They are a heart and soul. They do all the messaging, they make, the commercials, they decide on the verbiage everything. So Democrats will take a pull that says we've lost men, and they'll say, all right, so we gotta get them back. Hey, Trina, get out of your subaru. Here's ten million dollars. Make us an ad that will appeal to men. Well, Trina haes men, despises them, so she's gonna take your ten million dollars. And she knows her job. She may even try to do her job, try to appeal to men, but because she's a man hating, which it always just comes across as more insulting than it would be. The reason Democrats can't reach men is they can't find a single straight one in their party to actually talk to real men, because they're all gone. All the straight men vote Republican. Now, it's amazing. Hold on on the good news front Pixar, they make a bunch of these commercial cartoon movies. This is from Front Page mag Pixar slowly backing away from wokeness. What it comes down to is these people they hire writers, producers, directors, and of course just like Maggie gillenol. There's stuff in as much feminist gayness in these movies as they possibly can for kids. But then they test screen these movies in front of audiences. Audiences don't want any of that. They don't want to be scolded, they don't want to be lectured, and so the movie will step in, the movie makers will step in, and they'll rip parts of the movie out because it lands so poorly with the audience. Hollywood knows it's not working. They know it's not working. And I said that to give you credit. The fact that you have stopped giving corporations, communist corporations your money, or at least working on it. I'm working on it too. None of us are perfect. The fact that we have stopped giving these corporations our money. It is working slowly. It's gonna happen slowly. We're up against religious sell its, but it is happening. He've got in mind, Hey, Jesse, I am one truck owner operator. Pause one second, Remember that so many of the Semis, the mac trucks you see out on the road, So many of them are as a guy's small business, or men and women, oftentimes couples who do it together, which is really precious. But it's someone's small business. They invest in sometimes and we even take a loan in and get a truck, and then you get these contracts to haul goods and services. So sometimes that truck is a foreigner who's about to kill your whole family. Sometimes it's a wonderful American and that's his small business. Anyway, that's this guy, he says, I am one truck owner operator. And hearing Trump say the cost of diesel doubling is the price of war has beeped me off in a really bad way. I am beyond beeped and he better figure it out real fast. We aren't having it. Well. This is this comes back to what we were discussing earlier. It it's a very hard sell in the year twenty twenty six to get the American people to care about things on foreign lands. They are fine with a twenty four hour operation in Venezuela, the where we don't lose a man, And to be honest, they're fine with a week an Iran. You're killing the Ayatollah. There are losses. I certainly don't want to minimize those, but there are losses. Okay, we got that they're fine with it, and until it starts to go on and on and on, until they go to the gas pumping a cost four dollars a gallon, and then you're going to find this won't war.
Speaker 2: My opinion showing what Steve and Jared and Bete and others were telling me. Marco so involved and that I thought that they were going to attack us. I thought they would if we didn't do this. At the time we did it, I think they had in mind.
Speaker 1: Here's another reason it won't work. This is Jessica Vaughan. I've interviewed her before, very sharp Center for Immigration Studies director. You want to know why the American people have less of an appetite for any foreign involvement than they used to.
Speaker 5: Here's what my organization has found that over sixty percent of illegal alien headed households are using at least one form of welfare program and usually more than one, at a cost of tens of billions of dollars to taxpayers.
Speaker 1: You cannot and this is not like Trump has to own this. It's not his fault, but the United States of America in many ways has been handed over to foreigners. Huge parts of it have certainly our entitlement programs, have the medicare fraud, the welfare that the it's been handed over to foreigners, and the American people are seeing these stories every day. And when you hear.
Speaker 5: This, my organization has found that over sixty percent of illegal alien headed households are using at least one form of welfare program and usually more than one, at a cost of tens of billions of dollars to taxpayers.
Speaker 1: When you hear that, you care less about that.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, based on what Steve and Jared and Pete and others were telling me, Marco so involved that I thought that they were going to attack us. I thought they would if we didn't do this. At the time we did it, I think they had in mind attack us.
Speaker 1: And Trump knows that. That's why he keeps talking about we're wrapping it up, We're wrapping it up. He knows it's off ramp time. He knows it is. Australia is horrible. Hang On Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Magnificent Tuesday. We shall return tomorrow. In the meantime. If you miss it, part of the show you can download at iHeart Spotify iTunes. So I have this thing where I'm very torn about something. I adore Australian people. I have had the chance to work with multiple Australian people and they're just awesome, totally my kind of people. And Australia's environment environment like the Great Barrier Reef and things like that, looks amazing, absolutely amazing, and even the vast wasteland parts of Australia. I'm fascinated by them, and so I kind of want to see it. But we went to a snake museum outside of San Antonio, Texas one time, and it was this tiny little dump of a place. There's no way everything in there was legal. There's no way if you saw it you would know that this is illegal. Either way, we will go to the snake museum and the guy had I think it was the top twenty deadliest snakes in the world, and of course they were in terrible environments. I hated it, but they have these little cages and things like that, and under the snake's name they have the location where the snake is. And I think it was nine out of ten of the deadliest snakes were in Australia. The deadliest shark. Yes, great whites are found all over the world, big time in Australia. The deadliest spider on the planet Australia. They have a snail that will kill you Australia. I think it's I forget. I don't want to tell you what it is. I forget. They have an octopus, the blue ring octopus. It will kill you. They have a jellyfish, the box jellyfish. It will kill you in something like two minutes or something like that. You're gonna die. You know what. Other jellyfish. Ah, it's a bad beast thing. Someone pay on it. No, no, knock a box jellyfish. You don't have to pee on anything because you don't have time. You're going to die. And they have crocodiles everywhere. And it's not like a story in America, where occasionally you'll have some tragic story of some drunk jumps into the water in Florida and gets eaten by an alligator. These crocodiles in Australia are massive and they eat people all the time like they're seeking people out. Here's the headline, police warned of crocodiles quote absolutely everywhere. After the Australia floods. Apparently part of Australia's Northern Territory got some bad rains and floodwaters went everywhere. Now, when we get flood here in the United States of America, I warn you to stay out of the floodwaters. Why because of all the bacteria in the water. The sewer lines flood and it's just the water is so dirty. Don't go swimming, don't go jet skiing. It's not worth it for an Instagram post. You might get sick or get an infection if you get in American floodwaters. If you get in Australian flood waters, you will never be seen again because crocodiles will tear you limb from limb. My love of the Australian people, I am sorry, it just doesn't match my mortal fear of the oh. I didn't even I forgot. I forgot about the bullet ant. They have a bug that is supposedly the second most painful bite in the world, second most. It got the name because it feels like you've been shot when it stings you, and it just might be in your backyard. No big deal. I don't know how people exist in this environment. That, you know what, They must take a lot of chalk. That's what Chris. I bet you that's what it is. I bet you chalk sends massive amounts of natural herbal supplements over to Australia. All the dudes have to be on it, the ladies too, because you just can't survive over there. You're dodging snakes, You're trying to outswim sharks. If it floods, there'll be a crocodile in your living room. Do you want the strength and vitality to outswim a crocodile? You need to get on a male vitality stack or female vitality stack from chalk natural herbal supplements clinically tested twenty percent increased in your testosterone levels in ninety days. Go get a subscript. Shouldn't save yourself a bunch of money. Seriously, I've been on one for four years. Man Chuck dot Com promo code Jesse, all right, Jesse, good morning. Santa. Gave my six year old son rollerblades for Christmas and he's finally getting the concept. We rode down to play with one of his girlfriends. Quote, this is going to be a disaster for me. Is exactly how he described the fact that he has eight to ten of them down the street and on the way back to me, he said, Dad, the roads are too bumpy while I'm rollerblading. Can you tell the government to make the roads not bumpy and not suck. His name is bo. My wife was mortified. You can say our names. It's so important to teach your kids when they're very, very young, a hatred for government. Teach your kids to love the country, but always point out to your children how bad government sucks and screws everything up. That's all you really have to do. Teach them to be grateful. People should teach them to have an attitude of gratitude. Be grateful and hate the government, and you will never have a child that grows up to be a scumbag communist. That's awesome. That's awesome. And now here's a headline. Why you know? You know the thing? Headlines we didn't get to difficult people in your life might make you age faster. A study suggests seven years are working with Chris, I have no hair and my beard is gray. Yamaha is pulling out of California after nearly half a century. I'm still marveling at how disgusting and to be honest, dangerous Los Angeles felt. It was so so bad what we've done to that city. Whoa what democrats did to that city? Shut down sparks, flight chaos, as tsa line spill into parking lots with three hour waits or longer own. Now today we're told come to the airport three hours early for domestic flights, four hours for international. That's not a pretty picture. That guy sounds like a foreigner. I don't believe him. Coastcard cutter Munro returns to California home after record breaking eleven ton cocaine seizure. We don't have a word on whether or not Hunter Biden was with them. Trump administration puts the kaibosh on foreign nationals getting government backed small business loans. There are good things still happening out there. Keep that in mind. Cartels fear the US re retaliation as the Trump era pressure reshapes strategy. Quote, they fear the United States. Well, vaporizing a bunch of them does tend to have that effect. CCP military flights around Taiwan drops sharply as US military strikes Iran. There is a benefit, a tangible benefit to having your enemies be afraid of you. We will come back tomorrow and do it again.