Speaker 1: And TV and stream us live.
Speaker 2: Good morning. We are streaming live.
Speaker 3: You can check us out on YouTube Dave Ryan TV and you can comment and interact and things like that.
Speaker 2: Warmer today, Warmer all the way up.
Speaker 3: To eight degrees. It is going to get for the first time in weeks. It's going to be above freezing a week from tomorrow. Wow, So all little snow melts or whatever.
Speaker 4: It's supposed to be like twenty something by the end of the week, and twenty is going to feel so nice.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it's kind of crazy, isn't it.
Speaker 4: It's everything to me to like have to peel myself away from my bed because I have so many like beautiful blankets and it's so nice and cozy, and then having to get up in the morning and it's freezing.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely, no, I get it. I hate it.
Speaker 3: We've got somebody on the phone here, I believe that wants to talk to us, and I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Do we want to pick this call up on the air?
Speaker 5: Live?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Go ahead, grabber, Okay? Hello? More? Is it Morgan?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Morgan?
Speaker 6: Hi? Yes, Yes, it's Morgan Morgan.
Speaker 3: What do we do now? That may you mad? What are you calling to complain about what are you going to beg for? We don't have any Taylor Swift concert tickets, We don't have any Bruno Mars tickets. We don't have one thousand dollars that comes up later. What did I do that made you mad? What's going on? No, I'm kidding you. What's up?
Speaker 2: Boarding?
Speaker 6: So I just wanted to let these girls know if your boyfriend was at the Wild Game last week in section one funny about halfway up, I want to let you know he's cheating on you.
Speaker 3: Okay, didn't expect this? Okay, wait last week? Which night? They had a game on Thursday? And talking to the Thursday.
Speaker 7: Last Thursday at the Wild Game Section one twenty halfway up, your boyfriend's cheating?
Speaker 8: How do you know?
Speaker 6: Yes? Well, okay, so he was sitting in the row in front of me and he was all cuddled out next to some girl. But then I also saw him texting someone on his phone as baby with hard eye emojis.
Speaker 8: Well, so you had your phone your eyes locked on his phone.
Speaker 2: That was his daughter, that's his son or maybe is maybe his piece.
Speaker 8: You can't even try to talk away at it his one?
Speaker 3: So what is so you're you're supposed to be watching the game, but here you are, nosy Noserson. You're looking at his phone and you see heart and baby.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know, Baby was texting things like how was your day? And then she started saying when are you going to be home tonight? So clearly I would think that's his girlfriend, But the girl that sat next to him looks like his girlfriend too.
Speaker 2: Oh, let a guy live his life.
Speaker 8: Dave, No, okay trying to No, I mean, okay.
Speaker 4: I I can't even flame you for reading over his shoulder because think about, like, Dave, anytime you've sat on like an airplane or like on a bus and someone's texting and they're holding their phone so you can see it now, your eyeballs are going to go see yeah.
Speaker 3: But I usually can't see it, so it's disappointing. So I'm always trying to see, like what are they texting? And when I can't see, it's usually like, uh, yeah, milk, we're out of milk. Make sure you stop by the store. It's like, give me something.
Speaker 8: Wish and you brought your readers.
Speaker 2: You're like exactly, so was there more to this?
Speaker 3: Did you like say anything like, hey, I want to let you know your boyfriend over here is cheating with somebody.
Speaker 8: Did you say anything, Nosy, No, I.
Speaker 6: Was like too nervous. I didn't want him to know that. I was like watching over his shoulder and snooping a little bit, so I didn't say anything.
Speaker 3: Did you elbow your friends sitting next to you, Morgan and say, Looia, what's going on over here? Did your friend was eyeballing this too?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 8: I mean, that's that's the game right there, like hockey. Who I'm watching? What's going on in the row in front of it?
Speaker 5: Right? She's got a great seats, and I'm really exactly front row.
Speaker 8: I'm a train wreck.
Speaker 3: I am certain that that has probably happened quite a bit, either on an airplane or somebody at oh, I don't know, at a movie.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe movie is not the best, or a Vikings game or whatever. All of a sudden they open up their phone. There's a nude that pops up. I'm able to close up really quick.
Speaker 8: Youry was hoping for your like fingerscrows.
Speaker 3: Do you usually just put yourself in other people's business all the time, Morgan?
Speaker 2: Do you find that kind of like a pastime.
Speaker 6: No, it just it kind of happened by accident. It was I was just kind of, you know, watching the game, and then I looked down and I just kind of saw the text and I saw baby, and I was like, oh, is this guy cheating on her? And I just couldn't stop watching.
Speaker 2: I wonder how many how many partners are women? Right now?
Speaker 3: We're good digging through the trash for the wild Hockey takes section one twenty.
Speaker 8: What a halfway if there are no paper tickets?
Speaker 4: Oh no, it's a section one twenty halfway up, halfway up. But this is you just calling, like Bailey says, women supporting women. Yeah, it is women supporting women. Goodness, Wow, you are.
Speaker 8: A girl's girl.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Morgan. We appreciate you.
Speaker 5: Someone physical description of the guy. Let's have a physical description of the guy.
Speaker 6: Okay, so the guy had brown hair, he was kind of tall. He never turned around, so I didn't get to see his face very well. But when he would stand up, he was he was very tall.
Speaker 5: Okay, that rules me out, giving brown Harry tall, giving Jacob a lordie.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He was also wearing a Viking not a Viking wild jersey.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, exactly. That could be anyone. It wasn't it, Morgan.
Speaker 3: We appreciate you being nosey and the fact that you are calling the radio station to out this. This is this is gold. Thank you very much, Morgan. Have a great day, go wild the way night. Yeah, okay, good wow. Thank you for being you. It's one on one point three k d w B, the Twin Cities number one hit music station.
Speaker 2: We're streaming live on YouTube.
Speaker 8: Just search Dave Ryan TV.
Speaker 3: All right, go check us out Dave Ryan TV on YouTube. There is a vacant chair where Jenny is because she's not here to We did something a minute ago we were talking about somebody called it. I think her name was Morgan. And she's like, all right, if you were at the Wild Game, if your husband or boyfriend was at the Wild Game last Thursday, Section one, twenty halfway up, he's cheating on you. What because she was watching over this guy's shoulder as he's like, you know, snuggling with his date over here. Yeah, and then he's texting baby and heart and this and that on his phone. Oh and somebody said mine you own business. Maybe maybe they're polyamorous. Maybe I mean maybe maybe not maybe they're aliens, and maybe they're from I don't know, from the underworld, and that's what the chances are they're cheating. So maybe they're polyamorous, chances are their cheating. But we got us all to somebody, Bridget's on the phone, Bridget where they also was it at the wild game?
Speaker 2: Bridget, this happened?
Speaker 6: Yes, what happened?
Speaker 10: I mean, I don't know if they.
Speaker 1: Still do it at wild games, but usually or for.
Speaker 11: Season ticket holders, they take there's like an aerial view camera that takes a picture of the whole stadium.
Speaker 10: And so.
Speaker 11: My friend, knowing this, her husband at the time, they're now divorced, he had went to this Wild game and she zoomed in on the picture and though he was with somebody else.
Speaker 3: So that's how wow, So that she must have been suspicious because he's like, yeah, I'm going with my buddy from work, me and Braandley are going. And it turned out that it was probably somebody that she suspected. Anyway, she zooms in.
Speaker 8: God that's some effort.
Speaker 3: Knew where the seats were, zooms in and there there she is, that harlot and that cheating scum scum.
Speaker 9: See I want to say, don't be dumb like the Coldplay, like the CEO scandal. Yeah, stop going out in public if you know you're cheating. But like, I mean, you're not supposed to go on dates if you're cheating. You know, it's stupid to say that.
Speaker 3: That is pretty dumb to go out. It's like, okay, here we are the wild game with my side piece.
Speaker 8: Where there's a jumbo tron.
Speaker 2: Was that why they got divorced or were there other things? Bridget?
Speaker 11: I mean, I think there was a multitude of other things, And I think to your point, I think there was kind of suspicions there too. But I think that was kind of the.
Speaker 4: Like, now I know for sure that this.
Speaker 11: Is what's happening, and it was a.
Speaker 8: Confirm the camels back.
Speaker 11: Yeah yeah, I mean, and and for good reason.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 11: I'm like, she's much happier now.
Speaker 3: I'll bet I'll bet she is, Bridget things for Yeah, sure.
Speaker 11: I'd be curious too if they still do that picture. So I have people are season ticket holders and know if if that's still the case and they still take that picture, I'd be serious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So she's talking, So Bridget is talking about this aerial picture of the stadium for every game, and that's how she got caught. But someone else texted in saying too that the Wild used to do like a fan cam, and you would used to be able to log into the website and look to see your picture that was taken during the game.
Speaker 8: And I'm not sure if they still do.
Speaker 4: That or not, because if they do, I want to see my picture because I went to the one singular Wild game same, so I wonder if that's still a thing too.
Speaker 8: Smile Wild out here.
Speaker 3: Wild Wild Crazy, Thank you, Bridge, You have a good day. Bye, Oh shit, gosh stories today, big karaoke.
Speaker 4: Song, then big karaoke song, and it's always some girl named like Carrie, and she's like, you.
Speaker 8: Guys, watch I'm gonna do Love on.
Speaker 4: Top, and it's just it's like if I did Love on Top and you don't want.
Speaker 8: To hear that.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, you see the peck.
Speaker 8: Oh Carrie, Stop stop Carrie.
Speaker 9: So many text messages somebody said the way I was screaming play Love on Top made my morning drive. Love you guys, currently jamming out another one, Love on Top, best grand Entry song from Bride and Groom into a reception.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, so the two people had it played that there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we need just what he pointed out, another ultimate key change. It goes back like thirty five years or so, but it's an ultimate key change. I used to have to listen to Fallon and Steve O scream sing this in the studio.
Speaker 2: The song was already ten years old when was born.
Speaker 4: As I already I also like when like all the music goes out, you know, and then it comes back.
Speaker 2: Now, there's some great pause songs too.
Speaker 3: Write that down because there are some great songs with a big pause and you wait, like the Whitney Houston.
Speaker 12: Yeah oh yeah this issues boom and great beat drop. Yeah, man, we should do pause songs. Maybe to do that tomorrow, all right.
Speaker 2: Ryan Show one on one point three KD You Be.
Speaker 3: Super Bowl is about a week and a half away, and they don't keep the ads under wraps like they used to. They put them out there so people will now talk about them. With the advent of YouTube, we can now see them in advance, and the the sponsors don't mind because it gets in.
Speaker 2: Some extra talk. So let's talk about Hellman's mayonnaise. Here's Andy Samberg or Hellman's mayonnaise.
Speaker 5: So good.
Speaker 3: This Neil Diamond is just sitting on a big stack of cash, I'll take it.
Speaker 9: I don't like the idea that they're putting them out ahead of time. People pay like five million dollars for a thirty second Super Bowl commercial.
Speaker 2: Well sure, but then you watch it one time and it's gone.
Speaker 3: What if you're taking the you know, you're you're you're taking a big gum, you know, number two and you missed the whole thing, and then they've wasted their money.
Speaker 9: But I mean, I'd rather not pay that much amount of money if it's gonna be on YouTube ahead of time anyway, Or I.
Speaker 4: Think just because I watched the Super Bowl mostly for the commercials, if I do watch it, yeah, a lot of people do, right, And so if I already get to see all the commercials, then why bile they're watching it? So why not have it air during the super Bowl and then just let them be available to watch after?
Speaker 2: Okay, now then there's that.
Speaker 3: Here's another one Pete Davidson for with Elsie Hewitt.
Speaker 2: I don't know who that is. For Sonic. I even mind that you're clearly smashed.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like I prefer you that way. I think it makes you better for some reason. When you're smashed.
Speaker 4: It's like tasteful exactly, all right, what it's true. Yeah, but it's not just a piece of meat, right, it comes with fries and a drink.
Speaker 3: Kicked and another one. Kendall Jenner for Fanatic Sports Books. Any basketball player who dates me kind of hits a rough.
Speaker 8: Shake your body life.
Speaker 5: While the world's been talking about it, I've been betting on it.
Speaker 8: How else do you think I can afford.
Speaker 2: All this modeling, matt modeling?
Speaker 8: Yeah, they're calling that though.
Speaker 4: The card she had curse curse with a K because all of their Super Bowl ads are don't ever really.
Speaker 2: Do all that? Well?
Speaker 4: Well, she had the one with the pepsi where she was like solving world peace.
Speaker 8: She's like, oh, let's not be upset. Here's a pepsi.
Speaker 4: And now I don't know just from hearing this one, like here's my lavish lifestyle.
Speaker 8: But I don't know. You do you, Kendall? You do? Do you Kardashians?
Speaker 4: All Right, yesterday we were talking about Sidney Sweeney and how she hung a bunch of lingerie from the Hollywood Sign. So after that thing with the sign, she released a full promo clip for her Lingerie line, which is pronounced siren.
Speaker 8: It's s y r n And of course she's the.
Speaker 4: Lines model and the online store opens today. Everybody says that her Lingerie line comes in four styles Romantic, playful, comfy, and seductress. Wow.
Speaker 9: Honestly, probably speaking of Sidney Sweeney, let's talk about her.
Speaker 2: Her co star on U four, Jacob Alordi.
Speaker 9: He was on Jimmy Kimmel talking about who he thanks for all of his success.
Speaker 8: Number ten.
Speaker 13: But it really, it really was a dream of mine, particularly because of a Heath Ledger.
Speaker 8: He sort of showed me that it was possible. Yes, well, blah blah.
Speaker 13: And a fun fact is, actually, I remember when I first started my career, I was kind of obnoxious, and I thought I was like, it's not gonna happen by twenty eight, you know, And that's when this is gonna take it much longer. And I'm twenty eight years old and I got nominated eighteen years to the day after he passed.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 13: So I Mike to take this to say thank you to Heath Ledger and for that inspiration.
Speaker 2: It is a big day to day.
Speaker 3: It is a birthday today Nora is two years old today, so shout out. Nora listens with mama to Katie w B. Somebody says Hellman's Mayo. Yes, I work for them. Go buy your mayo at Target. So there you go. That is the dirt on KTWB. Here's what we're gonna do. We got Cardi B tickets. We should have a Cardi B clip somewhere to promote this. We do have a Cardi B.
Speaker 8: Clip too, baby.
Speaker 2: Oh well, let me here picket.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna give away Cardi B tickets right now, little Miss Drama Tour Target Center March twelfth. We got your tickets. We got stacks of tickets. We're gonna do a little game of confessions. So how does confessions work? You gotta think of something that you rob probably shouldn't confess to, something that you did yesterday, something that you did when you were young, something that you did at work, something that you did to your neighbors, something you did to your ex, some kind of confession. The only thing we don't do is like I took Mom's car and put a dent in it when I was a kid. Yeah, everybody, and then they any cheating stories either, also either.
Speaker 4: And also like I cheat on my boyfriend okay, oh right, and then I dented my car.
Speaker 3: Right, So I'm gonna do the Sky's your voice, Bailey. I'm gonna run your voice through the voice of skyser and see if it works.
Speaker 2: Here. Are you ready? Okay? Try it now?
Speaker 8: Hello? Oh my gosh, it works.
Speaker 4: One time my mom and my sister were in an argument and then my sister went out a door and I was mad at her for yelling at my mom.
Speaker 8: So I slammed the door and my sister got in trouble for it.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's cute, thank you.
Speaker 8: That's my only bad thing I've called me.
Speaker 3: Now, load up the phones. The best confession is gonna win the Cardi B tickets. Get you a couple of minutes to load up the phones. It's sixty five one nine eight nine KTWB. How bad do you want them? That should correlate with how delicious your confession is going to be, so call me out. Sixty five one nine eight nine KDWB. Confessions for Cardi B coming up next.
Speaker 5: Confession.
Speaker 3: All right, we do this once in a while because it's so delicious to listen to. You talked about how you got your sister in trouble. Yeah, you slammed the door when you were little, and she got in trouble for her.
Speaker 8: I got in trouble for it, and I felt really bad. And she is listening and she was like, ha ha ha ha.
Speaker 4: And I made you know, I made it seem like I was day between on purpose, But no, I actually I hold a lot of resent, not resentment, regret.
Speaker 8: I heard a lot of regret for that.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: It reminded me of a story that I'd kind of forgotten about. My brother and I were about five years apart. He was older than me, and my dad used to get really mad when we'd pee on the toilet seat and not wipe it off. Yeah, and I went in, I was probably five, peed all over the toilet seat because I was five, Yeah, didn't wipe it off. My dad comes barging in, Carl, that's my brother. Yeah, you peed all over the toilet seat. And I think he got spanked for it, or at least got yelled at. And I was going he it was me. I feel bad about it.
Speaker 5: No, Well that's why we're different. Nah, I feel bad, Oh not in the least. Okay, let's go to confessions right now. Your voice will be disguised and you will be anonymous. And let's get to the confessions right now. Let's go to paint Thinner confession. Hello, paint Thinner, let's hear your story.
Speaker 1: Hi, Okay, So I ex cheated on me, and so I stripped his car with the paint center, went to the rallies, got some paint center and stripped it down to the metal. Was going to run up on the car when I've seen him come out to the car, but then he had a police with him.
Speaker 2: So I had a Oh.
Speaker 6: I ran across the streets to a hotel and hit there and fill the police. Plus.
Speaker 3: Oh did he know it was you that he call you and say Cassandra not your real name, he knew it was you.
Speaker 8: Well, did you get charged? I'm sorry, did you get charged?
Speaker 1: I did get charged, but they dropped the charges. I did pay to get it repainted. But here's the kicker. I bought the car that he was cheating on me.
Speaker 2: Oh these years later, was it worth it?
Speaker 1: He's one of my kid fathers.
Speaker 8: Oh, he's one of her kid's father's.
Speaker 7: Oh she's well, okay, Well, I like its paint.
Speaker 3: The glitter bomb confession. Let's hear your glitter bomb confession.
Speaker 13: Good morning, Good morning, cousin.
Speaker 1: Now I'm not gonna semmy.
Speaker 6: We were quote unquotep braided.
Speaker 10: And I found they were living together, and I.
Speaker 11: Spent a glitter bomb to them, and she got it and then exploded.
Speaker 6: In her face. And of course he asked, and I was like, what's the glitter bomb?
Speaker 2: Where do you buy a glitter bomb on Amazon?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 10: Me, I'm super petty, so I just google things and I found it.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, and those are I mean, glitter gets everywhere.
Speaker 7: She's probably still finding glitter in her hair everywhere, all right. Next one jug of quarters confession. Yes, it's called a jug of quarters. Let's hear your confession.
Speaker 5: Hi.
Speaker 14: Yeah, So when I was younger, about five, I went to my family.
Speaker 6: Friend's farm for the weekend and they had the big like water jug the ones that you usually resell.
Speaker 2: Sure like a Culligan bottle, yeah bottle.
Speaker 14: Yes, Yes, they had a big jug of quarters, and I guess I.
Speaker 6: Was feeling, who knows, maybe unstable in my money, and I dumped the whole thing in my sleepover bag and tried stealing all their corns.
Speaker 2: Did you get caught. You were a kid, you probably got caught.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah.
Speaker 11: By the end of the weekend, some my.
Speaker 6: Mother went into my bag and was like, what is.
Speaker 3: So before you could even obscound with the loot, she found the loot in your overnight bag.
Speaker 5: Exactly.
Speaker 6: I had big plans with that.
Speaker 2: Probably did you did you make up a lie? Like I don't know, the cat must have put it there.
Speaker 14: Yeah, no, that was I was so caught redhanded. It was just like, yeah, it's exactly what it looks like.
Speaker 2: Did they ever have you over again?
Speaker 1: Yes, they're actually coming to my wedding here in two months.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, it all worked out. That's so funny. Okay, I like that one. That's cute, man, funny. Let's go to stolen money. What's up?
Speaker 2: Stolen money confession? Hello?
Speaker 5: Okay, okay.
Speaker 14: So when I was like thirteen years old, my mom send me to my bike and she sent me with a hundred dollar bill to get wandy soap. And I came home and told I lost a hundred dollar bill, but I ended up buying a lot of stuff for myself and I snugg it in the.
Speaker 6: House, so she didn't see.
Speaker 2: Did mom ever find out you stole her hundred dollar bill.
Speaker 14: No, and see we both love Katie w B listen every morning, so I'm hoping son't.
Speaker 6: Hear this and like put two and two together.
Speaker 2: What's what's your name? My name is Rihanna, Rihanna. Mom is listening.
Speaker 3: We're gonna as soon as we hang up, or maybe during this phone call, mom will be we'll beep in and she'll call you.
Speaker 4: Is that you?
Speaker 2: I love it? Okay, let's go to the next one.
Speaker 3: Confessions for Cardi B tickets, pass gas on pillow. Let's hear your confession.
Speaker 10: Hi, So my kids go with their dad out of state twice a year and they take his girlfriend with of like eleven years. They don't like her. She doesn't treat them very well. It's kind of like a situation of the parent trap. Okay, Mom, Yes, she's nice in front of him, but mean when he's around her, army when he's not around her. So if he was not being nice to them out of state, and my daughter called me upset, so I inspected him to mess with her belongings and they took her pillow past gas on it.
Speaker 11: They took the.
Speaker 10: Same pillow, rubbed it on dirty carpet that the pets have messed on, and then they took his toothbrush and cleaned the toilet.
Speaker 3: Oh with the with the boyfriend, the ex's new girlfriend farted on her pillow. Okay, I like it, that's cute. Last one, hooked up is the name of your confession? Hooked up? Let's hear your confession.
Speaker 1: So I found out that my boyfriend of a year had cheated on me, and he didn't know that I peated on him, or he said he cheated on me. Excuse me? And I am up hooking up with his.
Speaker 2: Dad, his dad? How do you seduce his dad?
Speaker 14: You know, I'm at that age where I can go either with the.
Speaker 8: Sun or with the dad.
Speaker 3: Okay, so what were you together? Were you together with the boyfriend when you hooked up with the dad?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 6: To get even WHOA?
Speaker 3: Why are you making an ugly I that's maybe dad was hot. He's a dilf.
Speaker 8: Yes, so would I would never see with my boyfriend's dad, even.
Speaker 2: If what if he's ADLF? You never know.
Speaker 3: My favorite is tripping the X Cars with the ex's car with paint thinner, getting charged with it, getting caught and repaint and had to pay to repake. You are the winner. Congratulations, you're gonna go see Carnibie.
Speaker 8: She's excited.
Speaker 2: No regret, there you go.
Speaker 4: So it did the paint center. You had to repaint the car, and now you're getting rewarded for it.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, we're not here to judge. We're just here to give away tickets. I mean, you know, because we're not judgy until you leave, all right? What more cardi B tickets probably for you tomorrow on KD double ub. What's coming up? I think we're gonna do Vronsters the Pot. We're gonna do that in a second and little name that tune on KD dou wub Stay here one, one, three k D w UB on The Dave Ryan Show. More cardib tickets for you're coming up tomorrow. It is National Kazu Day. So for the rest of the show, we're gonna do nothing but play kazoom music. Oh yeah, so starting right, No, we're not. We're gonna do something even worse Nsters the pot. What do you got? Red flag?
Speaker 9: If you treat your dog as if it's your actual baby, and I don't mean like taking care of it, I mean in the sense of like, y'll we put her down for a nap at this time, and we fed her at this time.
Speaker 8: I know a couple of people like that, and it's just weird. Your dog is not a human? Are you not? That person? Not like that.
Speaker 9: There's a specific type of but maybe I'm not sharing enough, but I know somebody who's like, well, we put her down, and she wouldn't go down for a nap.
Speaker 8: Dog. You don't put a dog down for a nap.
Speaker 3: But I've never heard of that in my life. I will go with people who have a dog and a stroller. They have a little yeppie lippyob pomm yeah yeah, in a little stroller and they're pushing them around, like, get that dog out of that stroll.
Speaker 8: Weird, isn't it? I think? And I've said that before too.
Speaker 9: I've seen people, because there's a lake not far from my house, taking their dog on a walk in a stroller. And first of all, I thought the point of taking a dog on a walk was for the dog.
Speaker 3: Dogsk walk. Dogs are Why do dogs love to walk? I look this up. They love to wander. They're naturally wandering creatures. They wander around. So when you say Bernie, you wouldn't go for a walk, and he cocks his head to the side. It's because he's a wandering creature, right, because it's really kind of purposeless.
Speaker 2: He sniffs any peas.
Speaker 4: But I understand how some people put their dogs and strollers because I've got a dog in a stroller in my neighborhood, and that dog, I don't know, is twenty seven years old.
Speaker 2: That dog will be so old that's okay.
Speaker 4: So then yeah, it makes sense. But other than that, yeah, I guess it is kind of weird.
Speaker 2: Birthday party for your dog.
Speaker 8: See, I think I've always said I think that's weird. But Alyssa wants to do it with Ava. I don't think I co sign it.
Speaker 9: I wouldn't the dogs show up going to Yeah, I don't think I.
Speaker 8: Co signed, but I'll show up. I'll think of Sofia a drink.
Speaker 9: No, I just think it's very strange behavior to be treating your dog like it's a full human.
Speaker 8: I understand your dog is your best friend, and you.
Speaker 9: Know, get your dog treats, take your dog on walks, talk to your dog.
Speaker 2: This is the dog sidebar sidebar.
Speaker 3: This is from the guy who said I would never you know what he did disturb the pot a year ago. Anybody who's got an Instagram page for their.
Speaker 8: Dog, Yes, that's dumb. Yes, I'm guilty.
Speaker 5: Hash tag it's Ava Girl a girley.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but I just think I was talking to somebody about a week ago and they were saying like, oh, yeah, I was gonna go to this. I don't know, but we have to put insert dog name here down for a nap and she wouldn't fall asleep. We tried for like fifteen minutes. What are you talking about before? What are you talking about? This is not a whole baby. There's a text message said I have to put my dog in a stroller. He's a twelve year old chiuahah with heart failure. He would die in a water.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's the thing. It's kind of like an old lady in a wheelchair. You don't go good, get up, get on.
Speaker 4: You're a wanderer, You're meant to wander.
Speaker 9: But if you want to go, follow my dog at it's Ava Girl. She had a little plate date yesterday and I have never seen Ava look happier in her life.
Speaker 2: Who you play with?
Speaker 9: Alyssa has a friend who has a Golden Retriever much younger than Ava, but they're about the same size. And Ava and her name is Rosie, had the time of their lives.
Speaker 4: Can I say the only thing that I will would want to do that would treat my cat like it's a baby.
Speaker 8: Why this is the only thing I want to do.
Speaker 4: I want to get one of those like hoodies that you put the cat like in the hood spots so it's like right by your chest and they just kind of like hang out in the little hood. So then, because I always joke like I wish I could take my cat to school, I wish I could take my cat to work. As long as he could just sit on my neck all day. It just has like a comfort because they're so soft.
Speaker 9: I wouldn't put my dog in like a wedding or engagement photos. I know, we talked about this yesterday, like things that people do with their dogs. I think a wedding engagement photo should be you two are getting married.
Speaker 8: These aren't family photos.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of people who don't have kids, so they really will treat their cat and their dog like their child. They'll take them to little daycare and they'll take them to like little low beating in school. They'll have a dog walker so they're not home alone all day.
Speaker 8: So can I read this text?
Speaker 2: First?
Speaker 8: I one hundred percent agree with this.
Speaker 4: I'm no longer friends with someone because she accused me of neglect when I watched her dog once and went out to dinner with some friends. She said, the dog can't be alone ever, it's my baby.
Speaker 9: Oh ners, that's what I'm saying. It's the dog a little too much. Dogs are supposed to be or independent, and we good degree.
Speaker 3: We paid neighbor kids for many years to like watch the dog and watch the cats, like hey, when you come in, this back when Josie was around. And they're good kids. But they're kids, so you can see on like the alarm system. They come in at twelve fifteen and you're paying them to hang out with the dog and play for a little while. Yeah, and they leave at twelve eighteen.
Speaker 8: Oh great.
Speaker 3: So it's like all right, but you don't say anything to them. It's like, okay, they're kids, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Thank you. It is one one point three hat e WB. Just about time for Name that Tune?
Speaker 3: All right, here we go with the theme on name that tune. You're not making any sense and you fit right in all the songs today on name that tune have nonsense lyrics? Oh jeez, are you ready? Yes, Bailey, you will bid first on name that tune. Here is your clue, oh brother, brother brother?
Speaker 4: Oh okay. When you said the name of this like category not sense lyrics. Yes, there was one song that came to mind, and based on that clue, I feel like this one song has to be it. So I'm gonna say I can name that tune in one second.
Speaker 9: I'm like, way off. I don't even have a guest. I don't even know what that clue means. So Bailey, name that tune.
Speaker 8: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 4: First band I ever loved when I was like five years old.
Speaker 8: That is Hansen with mbup.
Speaker 3: Okay, Bailey, you are on the board. Congratulations. Now Vant has the advantage on this one because this is your wheelhouse. Oh okay, but Vaunt gets to bid first. Here we go. Are you at a loss for words? No, there's a very good word for this dick. You already know it, don't you.
Speaker 5: I do?
Speaker 2: Okay, Vont, you gotta be aggressive.
Speaker 8: I can name that tune in one second.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 8: I also said one Vont named that tune going.
Speaker 2: For it one second?
Speaker 8: Alright, what what justice for vond? What the hell was that? What's that about? What's that about? It's gonna go ahead. I don't know.
Speaker 4: That is super califragilistic, expialidosius, it's superstic Okay, enough, all right, I kept going, Oh, you know what, at the end of it, the winter gets to choose the.
Speaker 8: Song we play. You would never play that one.
Speaker 2: Do whatever you.
Speaker 3: Want, you go, nonsense lyrics, everybody, Bailey, you're up first ones.
Speaker 15: There was this song that didn't really make any sense.
Speaker 2: Okay, vocal quality, I.
Speaker 8: Know I was. I'm trying to pick up on that.
Speaker 15: There was a song that didn't really make any sense.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, nonsense lyrics.
Speaker 8: Might be a dub for me today. I'm not getting any of these clues. Well, I don't really know this one very well. So I'm gonna say I can name that tune in three seconds. I can name that tune in two seconds. All right, name that tune?
Speaker 3: Well will say, you're the disadvantage via the years the years me or Bailey?
Speaker 2: You want?
Speaker 8: Can you read the clue one more time?
Speaker 2: Sure? Clear that throat on.
Speaker 15: There was a song that didn't really make any sense.
Speaker 8: I got nothing.
Speaker 2: He's so real.
Speaker 8: I don't know either.
Speaker 4: Can you play more of the song, because obviously I get the point already, but I would love to hear more.
Speaker 2: It's called from a band called Crash Test Dummies.
Speaker 8: Oh wow, gosh, I feel like I maybe have heard it, but it.
Speaker 2: Was about well, you're about four years old.
Speaker 8: Okay, Well, okay, we're both at a disadvance.
Speaker 3: Doesn't give a lot of radio play anymore. Why not want to continue?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Continue, okay, let's continue. Here we go nonsense lyrics, And here is your clue.
Speaker 5: Van.
Speaker 3: You're gonna bid first, and I'm going to tell you this one. It's still a little before your time, but I think you might know it. Okay, This catchy little ditty about Rodents is the catchiest diddy ever about Rodents. Bailey thinks she has it.
Speaker 2: Oh but doues she?
Speaker 8: Are you confident that you have it? Bailey?
Speaker 3: No, we're doing name that too, nonsense lyrics. This catchy little diddy about Rodents is the catchiest diddy ever about Rodents.
Speaker 8: I think I can name that tune in two seconds.
Speaker 15: Oh.
Speaker 8: I also said to name that tune nervous. Oh, come on, you have to know that one. You never do that song in a title.
Speaker 9: Huge on a radio Disney from Mountain song, the song the Chipmunk song. He said, Rodents, I'm just going by Rodents the Chipmunk song. No, oh, I've got it. It's the Hamster Dance.
Speaker 8: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of hoping you picked that one.
Speaker 8: I've got to hope and I've picked that one.
Speaker 2: All right, let's move on to the next round, and here we go.
Speaker 8: I love people.
Speaker 9: Texted in about how me and Bailey should have knew that one from the last one from Dumb and Dumber.
Speaker 4: I've seen Dumb and number one time and I was like, seven test dummies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here we go. It is Bailey one two. Your bidding first. Bakay, Okay, here we go. Wait, who's doing their pretty face? Is it Molly or Desmond?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 3: Who's doing their pretty face? Is it Molly or Desmond?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 4: Okay, I have no idea. I'm gonna say I can name that tune in four seconds.
Speaker 8: I was gonna say four seconds, I name that tune, all right, four seconds? No idea, don't have a song?
Speaker 9: The problem the toughest round category you've ever given that?
Speaker 8: Yeah, No, I have no idea what that song is.
Speaker 3: Okay, what I what? I Let's see if you can name it, you'll know it.
Speaker 8: Okay, we go, Oh.
Speaker 4: Say, I know that song, but I just don't know the first four seconds what it is.
Speaker 3: You know, there's two characters in it. It is Molly and Desmond. First Molly stays at home and does her pretty face. Then Paul McCartney screwed up the lyrics and they kept the take. He says, Desmond stays at home and does his pretty face. But they said let's keep that take.
Speaker 8: They're both doing their pretty face. That's cute.
Speaker 3: Back to songs that you will absolutely know but still have non lyrics. Okay, vant, you're bidding first on this one. The title for this nonsensical song was inspired by a brand of deodorant.
Speaker 4: I think I can name that tune in two seconds? Oh wow, you like didn't even eight points?
Speaker 9: Baby?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I know? Okay, I said three seconds, So wont name that tune?
Speaker 8: Iconic smells like teen Spirit?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 8: Yes, nice?
Speaker 3: Okay, A couple of rounds name that tune? Nonsense lyrics