Speaker 1: He's dainty and cute. I just got a picture of Loophole in his new outfit and he's so cut. Anyway, welcome back. It is the poucherp Morning Show.
Speaker 2: We're home of all things Vikings, wild Wolves, Gophers, and NASCAR as well. Thanks to our friends at Starkey. We'll get you more information on that, but I believe our friend William Sawalach is with us as we speak KFA dot com slash Watch.
Speaker 1: Hi William, how are you? How are you, buddy? What's going on today?
Speaker 3: I'm pretty good? Just some exciting news.
Speaker 2: I was just going to say, do you want to make the big announcement right here on KFN right now, the let everybody in the world know your big good news.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 4: So we signed another extension with JGR for the twenty twenty seventh season.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, man, that.
Speaker 1: Is huge, breaking news right now and that literally just happened today, right yep, eight fifteen.
Speaker 2: So what tell everybody out there what that means for you as far as the rest of this season and heading into the twenty twenty seventh season.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So this year is my second here with JGR in the NASCAR Rally Series and I'm basically going to be running it back next year with them trying to chase the championship and some more wins.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry, I thought I saw somebody's hand up over there. So and again, it must just feel good to have that out of the way as you head into this last part of the season as well, to know that you are set for your seat next year and you don't have to worry about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 4: It's it's nice to know that I've got a home for next year and it's with the right team in a place that actually feels like home. And this year has been going well, so I'm excited to continue the momentum with my team and continue to work hard with them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, William, whenever you sign a deal like this, how much discussion about your overall future goes into it? Not just all right, we want you back for you know, the short term, but how many discussions that you have about like where is this going? Where is my trajectory?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, I think we knew for a long time we wanted to sign an extension for twenty seven with JGR and the obvious goal is to get to the Cup Series one day, So you know, we always talk about that and what seats might be open and what we can do to get there, and but for right now, I think staying where I'm at in this building is great for me and learning to get to the Cup Series and learning everything I need to know as a driver.
Speaker 7: Yeah, William, obviously I don't know a lot about NASCAR and the Cup Series. But is it something where like somebody either moves on to a different team or you know, they I guess you retire, Hi something is that how you get a seat? You can't It's not like a roster where every team can just keep adding people.
Speaker 1: How does that all work?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so, I guess in any O'Reilly series driver, a truck series driver's case, if they want to get to the Cup Series, they have to wait for an open seat. So that's if a driver retires, if they if the team wants to replace them with somebody, they might go down to a lower series and grab somebody. It really just depends, but you have to have an open seat in the top series to be able to move up.
Speaker 8: Good morning, William, Good morning, it's Marnie. You guys are racing in Iowa this weekend.
Speaker 9: Is that correct?
Speaker 3: That's correct.
Speaker 9: Okay, So Newton, Iowa.
Speaker 8: When you are closer to home like this, does do you tend to have any more family, friends, familiarity, anything like that, Like, will you have more people around because you are in Iowa this weekend?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of people from Starkey and sound Gear those teams coming down to Iowa from Minnesota. And my mom grew up in Peoria, Illinois, and my dad grew up in southern Illinois.
Speaker 3: So a lot of families making them drive over for the race.
Speaker 8: And does that sometimes complicate your schedule a little bit more of people helping to facilitate all the requests and the things that can complicate your day and the time restraints.
Speaker 9: Not that you don't want to see these people, but you're also doing a job.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I actually like doing the appearances and seeing family at the track. It keeps me busy and you know, thinking and not thinking about the race and not overthinking it. But yeah, I have a few appearances to see all the family members in the Starky team, So I'm excited to see them.
Speaker 3: It's always good to.
Speaker 4: Have them at a race and show them on what it's about.
Speaker 2: Again, Joe gives Racing announced today that William so Walich our guest, has signed a contract extension to continue driving the number eighteen sound Gear Toyota gr Supra in the NASCAR O'Reilly Series for twenty twenty seven, and they head to Iowa this weekend. Now, for everybody out there, a little confused because there's a lot of new fans because they're watching a Minnesota guy racing in this series, but also just you know, trying to learn what the playoffs are like in NASCAR? Can you explain to people you're in the hunt for the playoffs and what First of all, how far out are you and what's it going to take for you to make the chase?
Speaker 4: Yep, So, we are currently seven points out, sitting thirteenth in the standings.
Speaker 3: Top twelve get locked in.
Speaker 4: We have two more races until the playoffs start, so Iowa, we have to make up the seven points, you know, be in twelfth with the comfortable gap because we're going into Daytona. As you can know, Daytona as a cutoff race. That's a little tricky because anything can happen there. You know, you can get wrecked, not by your own doing, you know whatever. And then you're you're done, You're out.
Speaker 3: So you have to build a comfortable points.
Speaker 4: Gap getting into Daytona to you know, feel good about your chances. Or on the flip side, you know, we could be one point out and then the guy that we're racing gets wrecked early and then we're fine. So it could go either way. But I think we're gonna have a strong showing in Iowa and we're not gonna have to worry about anything but the playoffs. They just changed the format this year. They went to the chase.
Speaker 3: Format. Before it was top.
Speaker 4: Twelve, and I think there's like ten ten twelve races in the playoffs.
Speaker 3: I'm not too sure. Pretty close to that.
Speaker 4: Last year they would do rounds and they would eliminate people every round until they got to the final four and then that was the last race of the season. The best finisher of the final four win the championship. This year, it's just based off of points. Top twelve get in. All those guys are racing for the championship. Whoever is the most points in the end wins it.
Speaker 2: You got to get in to win it, there's no doubt about it. Again, Wayne s Watch is our guest a couple more things for you before we let you go and get you.
Speaker 1: Back to work.
Speaker 2: We know about Daytona, as you said next week, the super Speedway, you know, the birthplace of NASCAR, and a lot of people driving who are new NASCAR fans might be saying, there's a NASCAR track in Iowa.
Speaker 1: For those people, what does that track look like? What kind of track are you going to race at this weekend?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that track's actually really fun. Is that track's gone through a lot in the past few years. It used to be really old asphalt and a lot of bumps and you know, seams and cracks and just really rough and abrasive on the tire. And then three four years ago they repave the corners, so now it's really smooth, really fast, new asphalt. You have to worry about its tire heat. It's a mile asphalt oval. If you know anything about NASCAR, it's similar to like a Nashville which is a concrete oval, but.
Speaker 3: This is asphalt.
Speaker 4: Like I said, the corners are repaved, so it's really fast. The grip is up, really good racing, and we migrate up the track as the race goes on and as the rubber gets laid.
Speaker 3: Down on the bottom groove.
Speaker 4: When the rubber gets laid down, it gets really slick, and your car is a handle as well, so you have to keep chasing the track up to find the fresh grip.
Speaker 1: Well, good luck this weekend, man.
Speaker 2: Let's get those points and get into the chase and get to Daytona again. Williams so Wallach, congratulations and we're going to get another chance for another year to watch you run that starky car.
Speaker 1: Congratulations. All right, thank you guys, see you later, man. Luck that absolutely.
Speaker 2: Sound Gear represents the latest advancement and hearing protection and enhancement products. Sound Gear is powered by Starkey, a global leader leader in hearing technology. If you'd like to get a free hearing test, go to starky dot com get started there and find out more about sound Gear. I love mine, and I know Zacho does too, So there you go.
Speaker 6: You had to guess, Yeah, how many years before he's all the way up?
Speaker 2: I think he'll get it to dip his toe a couple of times next year, don't you agree?
Speaker 1: Zacho off his mic?
Speaker 2: Sorry I did that to night because I was turning off his mic, But in doing that, I turned off your mic as well.
Speaker 5: Sorry, Yeah, i'd like to think.
Speaker 10: So I think, uh, you know, he'll eventually get that first opportunity.
Speaker 5: That'll be really cool.
Speaker 10: And again, as he mentioned, I mean, it's it's very in traditional it. Who knows when when spots will open up, But obviously he's he's in a great spot. Joke, it's racing one of the premier teams in NASCAR, and he's certainly on his way.
Speaker 1: He earned it, man, no doubt about it. This year's very fast.
Speaker 8: As a non NASCAR follower, how does a driver just get to race a race here and there on the big main NASCAR circuit? What has to happen for them to go, Oh, let's have William Swalla race this one.
Speaker 10: I mean, there could be it could be anything from you know, the driver is sick or injured in they need to fill in, or they'll have i think affiliate deals from time to time where with another team they'll they'll let them race with another team, smaller team, you know, or somebody in that Toyota family. So uh, it's it's not common, but it's it's certainly a possibility. And and you know, i'd like to think hopefully they'll give him, give him a shot and see how he does, uh with the really big boys. But I mean, honestly, I mean, you know, Hawk like the O'Reilly series has plenty of Cup Series drivers throughout the year that that race, and so he's already been racing with a lot of these guys, the top drivers champions in NASCAR, but obviously a whole different car in the Cup Series that he would have to uh to learn.
Speaker 2: Sometimes on the super speedways there's a couple of spots that are up for grabs, you know, and you never know.
Speaker 1: I'd love to see it.
Speaker 2: But either way, we're gonna get to watch him continue on and hopefully he can find a way to get those seven points and get into the chase this year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, good for well done the CW this weekend.
Speaker 10: And also I guess all the CW stuff is gonna be on the ESPN app from now on, so oh so we know that.
Speaker 1: Really there you go? Cool? So let's we've done that. Now let's do this, shall we.
Speaker 4: It's time for Fan five on the Power Trip brought to you by this Say.
Speaker 2: You say, Paul Saint's playing baseball down there tonight seven or seven, Start cchs Field and go to Saints Baseball dot Com. Saints Baseball dot Com a special deal on on Bruis tonight.
Speaker 1: I do believe down at cchs Field. Check it out.
Speaker 6: Speaking of baseball, the World Series of Poker wrapped up last night. Lucas Jumelan won ten million dollars.
Speaker 5: He's a little over twenty two years old.
Speaker 6: He's the second oldest or second youngest excuse me, all time behind Joe katis So a twenty two year old kid now has ten million dollars played outstanding.
Speaker 5: He was crazy good.
Speaker 1: You put it all on red last night.
Speaker 5: You put it on red and on red twenty three, just like dog, just like Dov said.
Speaker 1: Yep, so now he's got to do it all over again.
Speaker 6: The kid from Finland not just kid, he's like forty. The dude from Finland made what we call it hero call. He does kind of look like Iceman too made a hero call and it was horrifically wrong and that cost ume everything.
Speaker 5: Shoot.
Speaker 6: It means you you call with a really bad hand, but you just think the other guy has even less, so you don't even think you have a He even said, he's like, I don't even have a good hand. I just don't think you have it. He made a ridiculous hero call and was wrong and that cost him everything and he was out, like what two hands later or something, so seventeen hands.
Speaker 1: That's why I.
Speaker 9: Dipped in on your program for about ten whole.
Speaker 8: Minutes and last night because I saw Za's tweet that he was going to pull for this Lucas Jumalan Jumalan character. And then somebody tweeted me in an article that Lucas Jumalan was a GCU graduate oh nod University, and that's where Grady is going to school.
Speaker 9: So I was like, oh, okay, and I.
Speaker 8: Happened to tune in when they showed Lucas's backstory. So they showed him at home and Spokane toss in the football around with his buddies playing video.
Speaker 6: Just a kid, right, looks like a kid. He's a kid. He's got ten million dollars.
Speaker 8: Super smart of ESPN, because now you're kind of invested in the person.
Speaker 9: Likable kid. His dad was crying.
Speaker 8: Talking about how close they are and how proud his dad was.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh him to play poker at eight years old?
Speaker 9: Yes, okay, Now we love this this kid.
Speaker 8: Great little story and then I watched I don't know, four hands.
Speaker 9: I had no idea what was going on.
Speaker 8: And then this then Lucas like clucked like a chicken, and I'm like, what.
Speaker 6: In the hell, Yeah, it's going on, saske Lotti chickened out on a on a call or could have bluffed the river, but chickened out and Lucas wanted pots and the like, Yes.
Speaker 5: That might that might have played. See that's what I love, the head games of poker.
Speaker 6: That might have even though they're friendly and they get along and they seem to really like each other and respect each other, that might have been, like I dairy to do it later, like I'm calling you a chicken. It's like Marty McFly, he took it to the streets a little bit. He's like, you chickened out, buddy, I noticed you chickened out well, and he did. He chickened out. He could have kept could have kept bluffing. It was wild, super fun.
Speaker 5: The rails are awesome.
Speaker 8: The physical people who are there watching, not just so his mom was there, his dad was there, whatever, billion friends.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, who are.
Speaker 8: The casual observers because it is a slow watch.
Speaker 9: If you're there and there are no cell phones. These people are just watching yep.
Speaker 11: I don't know how it works for the final tables, like everybody, like the players get a certain amount of people that they can bring in, and then there's a line that forums I think in the afternoon at the Horseshoe and like they let the first three hundred people in or something like that.
Speaker 6: That would be insane to not have any connection to them and just stand there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because it's so much better on TV.
Speaker 6: But obviously if you are a friend or a family member of one of those kids they were having. I mean, how many people would Jumalan one? If you watch the highlight, half of his rail were crying like tears. It's called your rail, is like your your group has called everybody on the rail, so it's it's your rail. Tears flying of all his friends were crying. Mom was crying, Dad was it was awesome.
Speaker 1: I just lost their entire rent money.
Speaker 5: And yeah, because he to ten million, Holy yes, ten million. You know it's crazy.
Speaker 6: So Sascolatti and Jumalan, their career poker earnings were essentially the same as mine until this turn. Really, so now I'm just six million behind Sascalotti and I'm just ten million behind Jumalan.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's right.
Speaker 6: Happen so we were almost the exact same level of player until yesterday.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, I'm almost there.
Speaker 8: The people who are there watching again in person, they cannot see what we're seeing on TV.
Speaker 9: Right, they can't see the cards.
Speaker 5: No, they can't know just exactly just the flop, just the board.
Speaker 8: And then the commentator, the broadcasters, the play by play analyst, whatever you want to call them.
Speaker 9: You cannot hear them.
Speaker 5: If you're no and they're on, they're like on a forty minute delay, like the uh the.
Speaker 6: Nick Schulman's of the world and Alia. They don't get to see it live either.
Speaker 8: Okay, so you're not giving anything away there there are? They do that intentionally so that this game.
Speaker 6: Jeff Plaid on Tuesday said, the security on this is ridiculous because they there's millions of dollars in the line. If anybody had information early, that would be a huge problem.
Speaker 5: And then the huge problem.
Speaker 8: The giant pile of money between the two contestants, reel or fake, real real armed guards to bring it through.
Speaker 5: I got a question, Corey, could you see your money on the table if you remember I got my money back. Great and then for the second straight here all right, headlines in a second, We'll do Team Code in a.
Speaker 6: Second more with Marnie Gallaner on a Thursday Power Trip morning show on the Fan.
Speaker 5: Every weekday.
Speaker 1: That's a good luck. I'll top my head.
Speaker 2: So I said, what do you call my dad these days? And I said, I call them an ambulance because I mistreat them in the sag.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ti, Marns, Yeah, you should have been in here, Marts iron Maid and I'm glad I wasn't in there. We were just looking at the rest of the shows for the rest of summer. Coming to mystical likely camfetat Guns of Roses is Saturday Train is Sunday. I might go to see that because I.
Speaker 9: Love that band, which one trainer Guns Trained.
Speaker 2: I used to love Guns and Roses. But I have gig Saturday anyway, so I couldn't go. But but Sunday Train that would be fun. You got the Empire of the Sun that's on next Friday. Oh yeah, Skinnered on Sunday the sixteenth with Foreigner, five Finger.
Speaker 1: Death Punch The Officer with Willie Nelson.
Speaker 2: And Avid Brothers. I love Avid Brothers the Crew on Friday, August twenty first, they're still yeah rufus du soul. Don't know Toto and Christoph Yeah yeah, okay, Yeah, that's it, Toto and Christopher Cross and romantics.
Speaker 12: Hey.
Speaker 6: I heard a replay of a really old Howard Stern interview with Christopher Cross a couple of days ago.
Speaker 5: Did you ever hear it? I have?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Do you know what sailing is about? I learned this about five days ago.
Speaker 6: Makes a lot of sense, right, For years he didn't tell anybody what the song sailing was about because everybody just assumed it was, well, you go out and sail, it's relaxing it.
Speaker 5: This is yacht rock, right, you go and sale. It's about cutting prices? Is it about garage? Sailing?
Speaker 1: Dare No.
Speaker 6: Apparently Christopher Cross had virtually no relationship with his dad, like none, either a really contentious one or no relationship with his dad like, did not get along, didn't learn anything from him, No no connection there. There was some dude in the neighborhood. I don't know if it was like a teacher or a guy down the street.
Speaker 5: I don't know who it was.
Speaker 6: But basically took him under his wing and they would like go sailing just for something to do. And Christopher crossed that was basically the dad he never had, just some old guy that just was like, Oh, I guess that's this is what it's supposed to be like. This is what a dad is supposed to be like. So sailing was it was like, it wasn't about how much fun it is to go on a boat.
Speaker 5: It was the idea of having a dad.
Speaker 6: So the next time you hear that song, go this is a lot darker than I thought. This isn't just let's go on a love boat cruise with Dante Culpepper and Bryant McKinney. This is Oh, this old guy down the street apparently treats.
Speaker 5: Me like an actual son. Oh buddy, that's very sweet. Yeah.
Speaker 6: But again, there's only one person on the planet that gets information out of people, and it's Howard's staring got Christopher Crost to admit that it's not.
Speaker 2: Far down to paradise at list it's not for me. And if the wind is right, you can sail away and find tranquility. Well, the canvas can do miracles, just to wait and see.
Speaker 5: Believe me. Oh, yes, he feels comfortable with this old dude.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it takes me away to where I've always heard it could be.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly, See, the whole thing's different now right now that you know what it's about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, buddy Salingen, Christopher Cross.
Speaker 1: How about this line? Just a dream and the wind to carry me? Soon I will be.
Speaker 6: Free, ah and away from his dad. Apparently, I don't know if his dad was. I don't know if his dad was. Like again, like, I don't know if he was. Here's dad gone divorced. I don't know what his dad was.
Speaker 2: You know this?
Speaker 1: His dad was O. J. Simpson. Why, yes, this is Wikipedia. This might not be right.
Speaker 5: Christopher Cross's dad was OJ Could it be wrong?
Speaker 2: Yes, but I'm just telling you what it says on his Wikipedia.
Speaker 9: Did you say Christopher Cross?
Speaker 6: That actually makes sense because if you go to Wikipedia, it is Christopher Cross Simpson.
Speaker 5: That's right. That's his full name, so he must have just went by his middle name.
Speaker 1: God he hate his dad.
Speaker 5: Because he's a year older. The ojjs would be seventy Wait now no, I don't know. I can't do math. OJ would be three years older than Christopher Cross.
Speaker 1: Listen, they got to start him early.
Speaker 5: Your mis oj was a big deal. Pretty young. He went walking around daycare wearing ladies fans.
Speaker 1: I think he felt it.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, saws Hawk was just goof and it's not actually his parent. All right, should we? We haven't done we haven't done team codes in a while. That's right, let's do this quick. It's time for headlines presented ye around.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's it is headlines brought to all brought to you by All Around. Let's do team codes before Chris has to leave. We can do headlines later, shall we?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: This game works right?
Speaker 6: So I have twenty different words and they all contain a team code. And if you don't know what a team code is, every team this is a good I think it's an old school newspaper trick, is it not. Didn't every team have to have like some kind of code for a newspaper reason?
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't know why they started these, but every team has like a three letter code. Well, the Drunken Scani's are the opponents of the Minnesota Twins this weekend. So even though the Twins play casey other night, I'm like, let's do the Drunken Skanies, which of course, the team code is M I L I Milwaukee Brewers the code ism I L. So every one of these words will have M I L somewhere in the word. It can be in the beginning, middle, or end. Remember, we don't do yell out the names like initials. You just yell out the answers. So it's uh, you gotta be quick to the draw because some of these are really easy. Some of these are a little bit tricky. You gotta be quick. Everybody ready, yep, twenty with M I L in the middle and beginning, Here we go. Number one, the second biggest city in Italy, Milano or sorry, Max, Max was slightly first. Max got Milan, That is correct. Number two turned up corners of the mouth, smile. We're giving it to Max or Marny. Okay, we'll give it to marns. I thought it was Max, but it does sounds like you got outvoted Max. Number three brings all of the boys milk, milkshake, brings all the boys to the yard. She's hoarding one to one to one. Number four nineteen eighty one to nineteen ninety six. God I keep saying, Zach, Max was slightly first on that one. To Max takes a two to one to one lead.
Speaker 5: What did you say, mill Van.
Speaker 4: That was it?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 9: Millie?
Speaker 5: Did you say Millie? Do you say millennial?
Speaker 4: Oh? You?
Speaker 5: I thought Max said millennial? All right? Then Chris got it first? Then thank you? Yeah, okay, so Max rang in first. You just said to Millie Vanilly all right?
Speaker 6: Uh. Number five Royal or Adams Royal or Adams family family.
Speaker 5: Yes, suh.
Speaker 6: Nice as in the middle of family. Royal family or Adams family. There you go, se weird connection to the royal family.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, we know the royal family. Oh my god, don't tell Marny this boring story.
Speaker 1: Maybe in a different We're done, can play You'll love it.
Speaker 6: Sauce has two, Max hawk Borns has one. Number six won eleven awards at the seventieth Annual Tony Awards. Hamilton, Yes, Zachary, that is ham Mill ten, Hamilton, number seven, Iconic Mini golf Obstacle.
Speaker 5: Yes, that was very clo I am nothing that you got this done.
Speaker 6: Number eight running in place, Treadmill, Yes, Sauce that is treadmill. Sauce has three, Marny has two, everybody else has one. Number nine Pancake variation buttermilk, buttermilk, yeah, w F W A F M I L waff mill Sauce has three, Marny has two, Max has two. Alright, the Hawk has one and Zack is one. Number ten gentle in nature or behavior or not sharp, spicy or bitter? Mild milk, Yes, mild sauce. All right, Sauce is starting to pull away.
Speaker 5: Sauce is good. I believe it. Number eleven and m I L number eleven.
Speaker 6: Dickinson blunt or in Paris, Emily, Yes, Marnie, you guys are quickly Emily Dickinson, Emily Blunt or Emily in Paris, very very good.
Speaker 5: Number twelve.
Speaker 6: Sixty three thousand, three hundred and sixty inches.
Speaker 5: Mile. Chris, Yes, Mile slurred it, but yes, mile is the correct answer. That is a mile.
Speaker 6: Number thirteen. The thirteenth president had this first name.
Speaker 1: Milford Milldon Millard Millard.
Speaker 5: Millard Millard, Yes, Chris finally got it.
Speaker 6: Millard Fillmore, Millard Fillmore not smart?
Speaker 1: What did you say, Milfred?
Speaker 5: Both said get into that guy's house. Yeah, you probably have, so have you? All right, So, sauce you have four, Marnie and Hawk have three.
Speaker 6: Maxis to Zach has won Number fourteen Sean Penn in twenty eight Milk Christmas First, that is milk, Harvey milk.
Speaker 5: Oh, what is that a movie?
Speaker 6: Yeah, fantastic the real person, real person as well. Number fifteen, one thousand, thousand million. I think Sauce was first.
Speaker 5: He was a million.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh he's dad, I love. Yeah, we know.
Speaker 5: Yeah. That checks out.
Speaker 6: Number sixteen two point five million light years away from the Andromeda.
Speaker 5: Yes, Marny, that is the Milky Way. Yeah, careful raise them that high.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Sauce has five, Marnie and Hawk. You just won back with four to go, Number seventeen. Most have between three hundred and four hundred legs milk.
Speaker 5: I have no idea who was first? Was it Max? Might have been Max?
Speaker 1: I think it was Max that time.
Speaker 5: I think it was you guys are quick? All right, I'm gonna give it to Max.
Speaker 6: Number eighteen, number eighteen. M I l number eighteen, the nick Killer, Reggie Miller, Yes, Miller, that's Miller, all right.
Speaker 5: Two to go Number nineteen.
Speaker 6: Embarrassed mortifier, shame, embarrass mortify or shame.
Speaker 1: Ameliar rate.
Speaker 5: I think you kind of said it's it again. Humiliates humiliate. Yes, yes, yes, yees, that is correct.
Speaker 1: I said Amelia rate Amelia your heart. I think it's a word.
Speaker 6: Last, but not least number twenty chat abbit would love to know.
Speaker 5: Idan Falcon.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 6: Number twenty chat Abbit would love to know if there's any construction around this Vegas restaurant, pepper Mill.
Speaker 5: Max, Yes, hasn't even been there. That's great, he's gonna be.
Speaker 6: We're taking Max there. We're taking him to pepper Mill. We have like a giant group breakfast there. Once it was probably twelve of us. Let's make it thirty this time, right. I gotta go get my voice like dead bye.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: It's all falling apart from Chris Man. Good luck might be over. He passed away, Well, he will be missed. Let them swap seats. According to the Social Security Administration data, there are some unusual names getting thrown around. These are actual names in twenty twenty five, meaning born. Yes, these are somebody actually named their kid this uh for girls, Tsunami Maybelene.
Speaker 5: That's not bad.
Speaker 6: It wouldn't be bad if it wasn't a makeup brand, right if it was, if that didn't exist.
Speaker 5: Mabelene's kind of a cool name.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the version of Mabel sure.
Speaker 5: Earth Wind, I mean for a gal or.
Speaker 1: Luxury.
Speaker 5: That's my cousin. Yeah, guccill, what tell Lennon? Oh like, what's that ethereal? Bretta Alo Bret? How about this one?
Speaker 9: A gun?
Speaker 6: Somebody named their kid in twenty twenty five. These are all girl names, by the way, everyone, I just named her or the girls. We'll get to the guys in a second. Somebody named their girl in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 5: This is one word. Infant girl. I n F a n t infant infant girl. They canna update that later on. I don't believe so. Toddler girl, yep, tween girl, teen girl. I wish I wish Chris was still here. Rose girl.
Speaker 6: These are these are These are boys names. Wait to hear the second one. Boy's names in twenty twenty five. That actually it took place.
Speaker 5: Howdy, come on, that's a great name.
Speaker 9: Middle name duty Nuts.
Speaker 1: You need.
Speaker 6: Somebody named their kid Papa Papa, Papa smurf with a question mark Papa.
Speaker 5: Also, Matrix was a boy in twenty twenty five. That's not terrible, baby.
Speaker 9: Hendrix, Demon.
Speaker 6: Utah give me two Johnny Utah billion. That's Dom Corduroy. I want I want you guys to guess. I don't know the answer. What what state did somebody name their kid?
Speaker 5: Gator? Florida? Obviously, Tucson, Arizona.
Speaker 9: You cannot name your child demon.
Speaker 6: Somebody did awful. Let's hold maybe it's demon, but it's spelled the E M O N.
Speaker 9: Is there an apostrophe demond?
Speaker 5: No, exactly, there is no apostrophe.
Speaker 6: It's it's spelled exactly like demon A right, all right, Uh, let's all be adults here. We're talking about height, inches of height, not anything else. Just how tall you are, sauce, I'll tall you. I think I'm six one or six to one max? I think six two? What's almost six two?
Speaker 5: Yep? Zachary five eleven.
Speaker 6: That's what I am too, basically a giver? Or take Marty five four? Okay, So here's the question five six and three quarters.
Speaker 1: And grow when we.
Speaker 6: So, somebody asked how many inches of your height would you be willing to give up for money? For example, how many inches sauce of height would you give up for three hundred thousand dollars?
Speaker 5: How short would you go at this point in your life?
Speaker 6: Not when you're sixteen, right, because this is one of those question whatever we asked this, I'm like, well, now I don't really care anymore, Right, I'd be willing to be like, yeah, give me a huge check and I'll talk to you.
Speaker 5: When I was eighteen years old.
Speaker 6: I'm like, I don't want to be five feet tall, or I want to be as tall as possible so I can get chicks.
Speaker 5: Now it's like, I don't really care. Just cut me a check. But at this point in your life, how much?
Speaker 6: How many inches would you be willing to give up for three hundred thousand dollars six and I'll tell you six to one. Yeah, so you'd be willing to essentially go just shorter than Chris for three hundred k.
Speaker 5: Sure.
Speaker 6: Nineteen percent of people said they would give up two inches for three hundred k.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Oh too easy. Yeah, I thought we were like talking about taking a hacksaw out of this.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 6: Nine percent said four inches for seven hundred and fifty k, and then saw she said to give up six inches two point five million. Sixteen percent said that's what it would take to go all the way down.
Speaker 12: Yes's decision of all time. I'll turn into Verne Troyer for that much money.
Speaker 5: One hundred percent. That's that's I think this is a really misleading poll.
Speaker 10: This is going to be like a dilemma. Like I just looked up what do you do you need to be to ride most rides at Disney World? I could probably go down to forty four?
Speaker 5: You need help?
Speaker 6: Oh dude, I got to talk to you about Disney by the way in a second bit March. So you said you're five four? Yeah, how much to go down to? Let's say five two? How much does somebody have to cut you checked to lose two inches?
Speaker 9: Honestly?
Speaker 5: Did that changed your life at all?
Speaker 8: I wouldn't change the quality of my life, but it would change the quality of how I feel about myself because being short is probably my least favorite physical quality.
Speaker 6: You're not that short thing, Like, what are you? Essentially average height for a woman? You're like almost exactly in the pretty much by four five five. That's pretty standard.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I'm like, I gotta put my shoulders back to get the five four.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and it is I mean for average nice for okay, but let's let's flip it.
Speaker 5: Then let's flip it.
Speaker 6: If somebody say, hey, Martin's cut me a check right now, I'll make you five eight and a half.
Speaker 13: Oh see, I would fifty k k k well to play that game for four and a half, So you would you would to be five eight and a half in a snap of a finger.
Speaker 5: You'd cut a check.
Speaker 8: Well, I've always said five eight was my ideal height because.
Speaker 9: It's I mean, clothes look great on tall women.
Speaker 2: And you do not.
Speaker 9: I'm not talking about thin, just taller women. So I have to pay someone to be five eights.
Speaker 6: Well, sure, that's a that's a pro thing. You go in the right direction. Wow, fifty k I gotta talk to Matt who hell's up? I thought it was Rusty, thought it was Milfred. How about how about if you were eighteen years old and knew you could be five eight for the rest of your life at eighteen, not at not at your age, which.
Speaker 5: Is which is older than eighteen.
Speaker 8: I would probably empty the bank account gap into that college savings.
Speaker 5: Yeah they got a HEP loan, skip college completely. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Max, you're you said you're almost six one six two. Would you change your height if even if you could? Or are you like this is exactly where I will I wouldn't.
Speaker 12: Want to be any taller necessary unless I could who you know, like seven like you said, yeah, then that'd be sweet, but otherwise not. I think I'm a I'm a good hype man because I wouldn't want to be any taller because then if you don't hoop, then people are just staring at it.
Speaker 5: Then you're just what the hell are you tall for?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 6: You know, he's like Parker Fox when he said he was walking around the Olympics and everybody assumed he was Matt Bowldy or you have to be an athlete, and he was, but people just assume constantly, Well, you must play in the pros, right, I can stare it at enough when I trouble.
Speaker 5: Sure, you don't need any more of that. That's because you're so handsome, Larne stop.
Speaker 6: A guy on a roller coaster was hit by somebody else's shoe after it flew off, but he managed to catch it and then held on to it for the rest.
Speaker 5: Of the ride. Well, there's an athlete that's got to sting like a son of a bitch. If you get hit in the face with a shoe on a coaster, Yeah, man, that's it's terrible. Oh, back to Disney. Speaking of coasters, back to Disney for a second.
Speaker 6: Zachary, Sure, the fam is in the infant girl stage of trying to get a Disney trip together for the first time in years.
Speaker 5: Let's go. It's freaking overwhelming.
Speaker 6: There's so many things to worry about, and there's so many things to book, and you have to check the prices of seventy three different things.
Speaker 5: It's just I know a person could help. I know, but it's like that there's something.
Speaker 6: There's something about Vegas where it's just like I book a flight, I book a hotel, and I have nothing else to worry about Disney there's so many moving parts and you're never quite sure if you're doing it right.
Speaker 5: You're like, well, I got a hotel room here, is that right? Is this the right? Like park hopper ticket? Is this what I need? What do I need to do? How do I get lightning passes? How do I do There's so many things to worry about it. I just wish it was so cut and dry. You just buy a ticket, you show up, and you do it. We started using an agent. Uh. She's local, she's from around here, and she knows everything. Her name is Andrea, she's great.
Speaker 10: You almost need somebody now with how complicated it is with the different hotel options, different packages, dining stuff, all that stuff.
Speaker 6: So remind me, though, does a Disney agent they get a commission from Disney? Not you correct, they're making money out of Disney.
Speaker 5: No, it's the same price, if not cheaper, like they'll find deals, you know, and they get paid on the other end. Yes, it's pretty sick.
Speaker 6: It's great, man, this place is rip off, well place Disney you're looking right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's great. I mean that's probably a little rip off.
Speaker 9: But I've never been.
Speaker 8: You go with Marnie, You guys, I honestly don't have a huge desire to go. Honestly, I would love to see the fireworks, yes, but I not a I don't hate crowds. I don't have anxiety about it. I just don't enjoy my time in large crowd where large swaths of.
Speaker 6: People can I ask you a question and person, you don't have to answer this if you don't want to. Is part of the reason why you don't like theme parks is because you've been freakishly short your entire life and you couldn't ride the rides like Josh Baskin in nineteen eighty eight is big, No, because he just wished to be big he was, so I don't like the rides. I will say this about Disney though, and my girls have been there. My girls have been there and they love it. But now that your kids are like the ages that they are, like, you got to go when the magic is there for the kids, right, if you're going to live vicariously through them, because it sounds like you would be going for them more than you.
Speaker 5: You got to go when the magic's there. Pull your hands up. M I think here I need to ask you a question. I don't want to say it in the air. Is this what you're looking at?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 5: Well, Hayn? How many days is that? It says?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 5: Daddy? That's not right? Oh, just insane prices?
Speaker 8: Is it an all encompassing hotel and park passing stuff?
Speaker 5: Well, the one he's looking at is like seven hundred dollars a day per ticket. That's not correct. What's that for?
Speaker 6: That's probably like ticket that's one park ticket that might be one person for like three or four days. That might be closer to right, right, Zachary. Isn't it like two hundred a day a day purpose.
Speaker 5: How many days ago?
Speaker 6: Right, the more days you go, oh yeah, the more days you go that you get discounted.
Speaker 5: And that's just to get to the park. That's just to get in. That's not hotel. And there's packages and everything too, but yeah, it's not a pass. No, that's just to get in the door, just to get in the door.
Speaker 6: And then like a pretzel's fifty six dollars apiece, and the you know, bottled water is nineteen dollars. I mean this that price I showed you is what it is for four days for one person. Yeah, see that sounds more accurate. That feels right, lordie yep, But most people go once. I can't blame them.
Speaker 8: I'm getting a text from a friend of mine who knows a lot about Disney.
Speaker 9: Her first name is Kathy, last name starts with an H.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 8: She said it is more fun when kids are older. Interesting, And I said, how much older? Like teens adults? She's typing, but she said, I won't say the name. T was fourteen and Z was nineteen. When what first went?
Speaker 5: When we when I stopped playing hockey, we could finally afford it.
Speaker 9: When you first went Secu.
Speaker 5: Yeah, nineteen, and he was hooked. Oh really, yeah, they're like a Disney family.
Speaker 8: I didn't know that that was your first time though. I assumed you had gone as kids.
Speaker 10: No, and uh yeah, but I will say, I mean, there's there's credit to the fact that when you have you know, you're an adult and you're not worrying about kids, and you know, yes, obviously they got a lot of memes and not saying you should go with your kids, you should go with your young kids, go whatever. Totally to discount. Like you saw all the kids are too old, They're not too old. You can you can have fun. There's adults drinking around the world at Epcot.
Speaker 6: We'll stop right there for a second. That's why we're going. Because Daily turns twenty one in a month, and we asked her, were like, what do you want to do for your twenty first because she just doesn't seem to want to go to Vegas. She's like, I want to do Disney one more time. And I'm like, really for twenty one, She's like, I want to drink around the world at Epcot. I go, all right, yeah, you just want to get hammered in all the little spots at Epcot, which because I'm not I'm not a big Epcot fan, but I know they've increased the rides over the years because it used to just be nothing. Epcot was the worst, but now they've gone pretty big with some coasters and stuff like that. But yeah, once you hit twenty one, they just want to walk around and drink one drink from every country and all the day.
Speaker 8: So whatever small to do that than a ride, theme park kind of place totally.
Speaker 5: Or do like the Harry Potter World, which I've never done.
Speaker 6: That's also Land of course, Nintendo work, that's my That might be where we take Lou Paul.
Speaker 5: You're going to go to the dis It's you're going to the Dey. Of course.
Speaker 6: We'll go just to rub in your dad's face, which Hawk probably is doing now before his appointment.
Speaker 5: Gross, yeah he is. He said something horrible about him off the air. Absolutely packed studio tomorrow.
Speaker 6: So Morris, thanks for coming in today because we needed to help because we had no Tommy, no Ben, Well, thanks.
Speaker 9: For having me. Thursdays are magic.
Speaker 6: It's something right, something else man Tomorrow, it's just everybody right, Tommy for like an hour and a half. Parker Fox, Frank Fassalio, Mark Parrish, Alisha Lewis Rick Fields. Five of them square off at eight fifteen for initials quarterfinal number seven mister Z tomorrow whom I forgetting six, seven or eight people in the studio. It's gonna be absolutely packed and one hundred and twenty one thousand, five hundred dollars up for grabs tomorrow as well. Nine to noon is next see tomorrow at five thirty
Speaker 5: From the one eight hundred ask Gary TRAFFICKS