Speaker 1: Really really need some breaking news music, although this isn't breaking news. It's the nightcap on seven hundred WLWS. Johnny's theme will just have to do. I guess how you doing, Gary Jeff Well. Day twenty one is over and done, and we continue the federal government shutdown. They're not spending any of our money right now. That's kind of cool. They're not spending our money right now. I mean maybe stuff we want them to spend it on, especially people who work for a living, who have families to support, who are not getting a paycheck right now in this partial government shutdown, and of course the brave men and women of our military who are going to be missing paychecks right and left here if they don't get their act together. Political theater is the only reason they're not spending any of our money is Remember, the government doesn't have a wall of money somewhere in Washington, DC that they just pluck a stack of bills from. It all comes out of you, me, anyone that pays taxes. And believe me, even if you're not paying income tax, you're paying some kind of tax on something somewhere. All the fines and fees and everything at sales tax when you buy something, the money comes from us, and the people in Washington are supposed to represent us, but instead to try and get political cover so somebody like Chuck Schumer doesn't get primaried by AOC and lose his power in the Senate because of stuff like that. They disrupt other people's lives, and of course it really doesn't affect them unless we the people who give them our money to do things for us, unless we the people stand up and realize who the culprits are and the people who are blocking the road. I mean, there's an element of this. I'm not missing a paycheck because the federal government is shut down. You may not be either, but somebody is, and that can cause real hardship, at least for a short period of time. It's getting to be a longer and longer period of time. Senator might not senator, but Speaker of the House Mike Johnson every day comes out in details how it is hurting all of us US citizens that they're not spending our money and highlights the states that are dominated by Democrat senators who won't get up off their haunches and vote to keep the government open. Well, they can negotiate all the rest the end of the Obamacare subsidies and everything else that is not decided yet. But you need to remember Democrats put a sunset on Obamacare subsidies. They run out at the end of December. So if they're you know, waving their hands in the air with their heads on fire, saying, real people are going to lose their healthcare because Republicans won't renegotiate to keep the government open. It's literal male bovine fecal samples. And you know what that amounts to. It's October as we continue to be mired in the government shut down where they're not spending any of our money that we've given them, sometimes foolishly, in fact, I think most of the time foolishly. It's also Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and up next I would like to feature my wife, Chris to two point zero, who is a breast cancer survivor going on three years now. We will talk about that and her upcoming baptism, which is going to happen this coming Sunday.
Speaker 2: Right after this it's the Nightcap.
Speaker 1: The government's still shut down, they're not spending any of our money right now, maybe they'd give it back to us, what do you think seven HUNDREDLW. As I mentioned at the top of the show, October being breast cancer awareness month of all, and I think we should always be aware of cancer and the things that we need to do to keep ourselves safe from it, or at least let us know if there's a problem. And I think we always ought to be aware of breasts as men especially, And I am especially aware of my wife's breasts, and I'm certainly acutely aware of the struggle that we went together, threw together as a couple, that she went through when she was diagnosed with breast cancer. And to talk about that and to encourage other people to get their selves checked. You've got a mammogram coming up on Friday, I know, and I just think it's important to get the message out there, and from a personal standpoint, the people who have walked that path, I think it's important we bring in my wife, Chris to two point zero into the nightcab to talk about your journey.
Speaker 2: Hi, babe, ed, good evening, Good evening. It's great to have you with us.
Speaker 1: You know, it's almost as good as being home with you talking to you on the phone. Almost so let's let's go back to the beginning. How did you find out that you had breast?
Speaker 3: Can answer, well, I finally went from my first Mammograham after a few years of pushing by my doctor, and they found it. They found the lump in my right breast.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh, and I remember well that weekend when they told you they had found this tumor in your right breast, and you were devastated, as many people are when they get this news. Yeah, almost almost despondent. And it took you exactly two days to figure out that you were going to fight this and beat it. I remember just it was almost like an overnight transition where you just what was what was the thing that made you realize that cancer wasn't going to defeat you in that short amount of time.
Speaker 3: Well, one with God and two I'm very subthern.
Speaker 1: Yes you are indeed, So we go and and you went to the consultation.
Speaker 2: Yes, what was it?
Speaker 1: What was the next step after you you went for further examination and a scan and all of that.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 3: Yes, then we went to this wonderful surgeon.
Speaker 4: J.
Speaker 3: Michael Gunther and Edgewood, Saint Elizabeth, and he was the absolute best that was still when we wear a mask. We got back and he said do you like these things? And we said no. He said, good take them off.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that you know what for me?
Speaker 1: And I was there with you when when you were seeing the actual scan and he was showing you where the tumor was, us where the tumor was, and like you said, we're married and we're in the mask and the doctor closes the door with the nurse in there with us, and he says, do you guys really like wearing these things? And we go no, because we are vehemently against all the COVID mandates that were still in place at the time. So that was that was twenty two or twenty one, twenty two, Fall of twenty two, and I think I think you found out you had breast cancer during October.
Speaker 3: Wasn't it October or just it was late September? Yeah, I saw him October and I had my surgery in October.
Speaker 1: Right, So anyway, he just to kind of move the story along. We get the masks off and he's showing us and you the tumor that they're going to remove, what they plan to do about it. And he said, remember what he said about the tumor.
Speaker 3: He said it was a wimpy to tumor. He said, yeah, it went be timors.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: We both kind of looked at We both kind of looked at each other and looked at him and go, okay, this is this is quite possibly the best news we've heard all day. And uh so then uh they made plans. This was a consultation before the surgery, and the surgery.
Speaker 3: Happened, and two weeks later I had my surgery yep, and I remember and go ahead and it went fine. It not there was some pain in the all later on, but yeah, it went perfectly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were we were very very lucky, praise God the way that all turned out. So they also took an adjoining lymph node out where they had taken the the one point five centimeter tumor out of your right breast when that isn't in that about how big it was? Yes, all right, So they took the adjoining lymph node because they always do that to make sure the cancer hasn't spread and correct and it was it was not cancer the lymph node, right, but it did some damage to your lymphatic system as far as drained there was a lot of swelling, and uh, it was very uncomfortable for you. Describe that if you can or.
Speaker 3: Will well, it was swelling. It was full of fluid and blood and would leak on occasion and badly leak. And then it settled down and I started radiation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is Christie. I think this is how you were lucky. We were lucky too. Is that you didn't have to have poison injected into your body, I mean outside the radiation, but you didn't have to have any chemotherapy with your after treatment. And that right usually accompanies something like what you went.
Speaker 3: Through well, like he said, it was a wimpy tumor.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so got it all and uh then the radiation was just I mean, boy, that that does it toll? Tell tell people what radiation even the limited How many weeks did you go through.
Speaker 3: Radiation, Krista, I had twenty treatments total. Yeah, and it was four weeks. I was having them every day for the first couple weeks and by Wednesday, I start on Monday. By Wednesday, I was so wiped out, so tired. I just came home and flapped and slept and.
Speaker 1: Slept, I remember, and and it really does drain a person. Plus it had the other side effect of because of the intense heat from radiation of miscoloring your breast on that one side.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had a really good tan line for oh probably two.
Speaker 1: Years, right, and the hair underneath your arms on that side was gone. Yeah, yeah, you didn't. You didn't have to shave. You didn't have to shave your pits for like a long time.
Speaker 3: I remember that, just the one side.
Speaker 1: I slay it on the other side, right, So what did you call your breast after the surgery and after the radiation, because it just it didn't look quite normal?
Speaker 2: What'd you call your breast?
Speaker 3: And I still call it that Franken boob, the Franken boob.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, So let's flash ahead to now it's been three years almost since you were declared cancer free, right, yeah, and.
Speaker 3: Friday, Friday, I go back to my namigram and I will know and I believe that it will be three years cancer free.
Speaker 1: It's such a blessing to have you been and it's such a blessing that it turned out the way it did. Not everybody has it turned out the way we did, And we know that we're very, very fortunate so far, very grateful to God and to the surgeons and the people who treated you. And if you don't mind, we'll switch gears here just a little bit. Talking to christ to two point oh. My wife Breast cancer Awareness month. She is a breast cancer survivors. As her shirt says, she's got a great shirt. I love this, this shirt, this shirt you wear from time to time. Cancer picked a fight with the wrong chick, and it certainly did. Yeah, you have made a decision in the last few weeks to do something that you've never done in your life, this coming out.
Speaker 3: I've been thinking about it for.
Speaker 5: A while.
Speaker 2: And what is that?
Speaker 3: And I'm getting bad sized on Sundays?
Speaker 2: And you never got you never did it your entire life.
Speaker 3: No, I wasn't brought up your religion so well.
Speaker 1: I mean you can be religious about anything. You mean, you weren't brought up in the church. Uh, it wasn't an emphasis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, nobody went so I know, I had to figure it out on my own.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: I think I think God likes it better when we have a personal relationship and you do figure it out on your own.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, plenty of plenty of help from the Bible. Uh, you can't.
Speaker 1: You can't get better instruction than the Word of God itself. So this is this is going to happen, and uh, you've been so excited about it ever since.
Speaker 3: I am I can't wait.
Speaker 2: But how what do you think?
Speaker 1: What do you think is going to change as a result of this symbolic act.
Speaker 3: I think my faith in God it's gonna be so much greater then I can possibly imagine.
Speaker 2: Well, I want you to.
Speaker 1: Know that I love you very much, and uh, you know I say it off the radio, so I'm not just saying it for the sake of tonight.
Speaker 2: I love you very much. I am.
Speaker 1: I am so proud to be married to you and proud of you, proud of your strength in facing what you know you have faced. I say, we but it's cancer in your body. I've just been there with you. But I and I am so glad for you that you decided to make this decision about being baptized. I think it's tremendous. I have a couple I've been baptized a couple of times. I didn't feel the need to get dunked again. But I'm going to be right there with you on Sunday and We're gonna be at Grace Fellowship, Grace Fellowship Church, the Fort Thomas Campus in the nine o'clock service this coming Sunday morning, when christ To two point zero gets baptized. If you'd like to come join us and celebrate with Christa and with me, that would be wonderful.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 1: I love you, I love you. I'll see you when I get home. You won't see me because you'll be asleep, but I'll see you when I get home and we'll talk then. All right, Absolutely, you can say anything you want.
Speaker 3: All right, ladies, get your anogram that can save your life.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 1: Thanks Perry, Christa two point zero on the Nightcap. As we continue in moments after News here on seven hundred WLW, as we get into chapter two of tonight's Nightcap into the second half hour, welcoming back a guest that we have had on previously. It's been a couple of months. I think she is not a vaccine denier. She is a vaccine investigator. I think that'd be the best words. She may agree or disagree, and she's also written the book The Ultimate Vaccine Timeline of fact packed history of vaccines and their makers. And she joins us again with a little bit of new information. We'll cover some of the old ground, I'm sure, but just to introduce her to you. But let me bring on shas Khan from London.
Speaker 3: How are you doing, shas Hi Gary, I'm doing really well in.
Speaker 1: Yourself, doing well, doing well, London born, Swiss Indian. She is by education, well at least formal education, a creative designer. And then you throw in information junkie, critical thinker, and the bio description Shaws says, somewhat obsessed with vaccines. I can say more than somewhat obsessed with vaccine. You've been studying the history going back, going back hundreds of years of what has become what we know as vaccines today. When does your research actually start? In the book?
Speaker 7: Well, the first book I put A first entry I put in the book was five seventy eighty because that's the actual time that someone gave the definition of bariola, which was smallpox. And I think definitely are very important to follow along the path the vaccines of anything, really because the definition of wars is important to the understanding. So that's the first entry. But variolation in itself, which was the old technique of scraping either you know, dried small puck gab up the nose or onto the skin. Started about about one thousand, five hundred years ago in Asia. It's not very clear exactly when it started, but it basically came from Asia and then came over to Europe via Turkey into the aristocracy, and then to the US actually through a lot of religious groups. Actually, so there's a long history and from the smallpox vaccine that most people know about from the gener times that's more than two hundred years ago already, So there's a lot of information about vaccines.
Speaker 2: And in.
Speaker 1: Ancient China or fifteen hundred years ago, it wasn't about the motive, wasn't how much can we make out of this invention?
Speaker 2: It was just how do we heal people? Are are save people's lives?
Speaker 3: When when absolutely it was about protecting.
Speaker 1: When did the worms start to turn where it became a major I don't know, uh, medical industrial, pharma, pharmaceutical complex thing where uh the goal the ultimate goal was to make as much money as possible.
Speaker 7: When did that well, Uh, that would be kind of hard to pinpoint. I couldn't say that they started vaccinators started making money obviously from when they started vaccinating in the UK. So that's the first evidence I could find the vaccinators actually receiving financial compensation for the acts of vaccininating. Then the doctors who were the one some of the first who got involved in vaccine farms, which was creating, you know, like farms of cows to produce smallpox vaccine because they saw a business venture in it.
Speaker 3: Let's let's admitt that was but.
Speaker 7: As far as like the mass industrial complex where we're at today, that happened after the Second World War, and very much the invention of plastics and the mass production of plastics helped with that with the one single use strangers, but it's still vaccines didn't make a huge amount of money at that point. It was really off to the eighties with the Beadle Acts in the US and also with the Vaccine Injury Compensation Act of nineteen eighty six for the vaccine injury I have had compensation act.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I have had a guest on also numerous times on this particular topic. His name is Thomas Habiland, and he's an Air Force veteran and he has been studying these embalming reports about the large white fibrous clots found inside corpses that only started showing up after the rollout of the mRNA COVID nineteen vaccines, and you know, along with the cases of myocarditis and other things that have been linked to these vaccines that the public was never warned about, and it's still being swept under the rug in many cases the adverse effects of the mRNA. But are you familiar with the Enbonber's study. There's a brand new one coming out among three four hundred bombers in the country detailing these odd white clots that they are finding inside the corpses that they are working on that they never saw before the COVID nineteen vaccine.
Speaker 2: Do you know anything about that shots.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've heard about this as well, primarily from Jon o'looney, who's a British undertaker as they called them here, who was one of the first to blow the horn and anyway in the UK about these fibers, very strange rubbery like white.
Speaker 8: Substances clocks that he found sometimes would trail the whole length of a vein or an artery, which was very unusual. So yeah, I haven't been following what the latest developments are, but I would.
Speaker 7: Imagine that the continuing to find them, and there are very strange, fibrous costs which the authority still seem to refuse to acknowledge and actually, you know, explain or go into, which I mean that follows the whole denial that there is in regards to adverse events following these COVID shots in general, which we're seeing the world over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he also posits, and it gets your opinion on this, that there may have been as many as seventeen million people killed or severely injured or living with these spike protein injuries out of the COVID vaccines. That seems like an awfully high number. Do you think it's in line?
Speaker 7: Well, he has to remember how many billions of doses have been administered in on the world, I mean on the planet. I mean that's probably understatement and under estimation because we don't really know.
Speaker 3: I think of all the developing.
Speaker 7: Countries where there's no kind of surveyance system whatsoever, where people when they die there's no autopsy, any kind of investigations. So, yes, the seventeen million is maybe a conservative estimate. But again we have to remember that we vaccinated over five billion people on this planet with all different types of you know, already varying health issues to start off with, so it could.
Speaker 3: Be higher than that.
Speaker 2: Do you believe that.
Speaker 1: The COVID nineteen vaccines saved many more people than it is injured or affected or killed?
Speaker 7: Well, based on my experience here, I mean, I'm based in Switzerland and I'm part of a group of medical professionals and health professionals, and what I'm hearing on the field is absolutely not that. I'm hearing way more about injury than anybody being saved.
Speaker 3: About We have to remember.
Speaker 7: COVID was not a dangerous disease for the majority of people. Yes, it was dangerous for people who have a certain age, who had certain who are diabetic, who are a beest, who had hypertension. Those people are the ones who are risk. So we've now administered this supposed to be prevent this treatment which can't prevent transmission and doesn't prevent infection to millions and billions of people, story including healthy children, and I from my observations and what I've.
Speaker 3: Been reading, there's a way a lot more damage.
Speaker 4: Than the benefits the beneficial sorry that.
Speaker 7: Things, but the authorities, the regulatory authorities, SPISTHMETIC, FDA, they continue to say the benefits outweigh the risk. So that's the official statement.
Speaker 2: It's the official statement.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're talking to Shas Khan, author of the Ultimate Vaccine Timeline, a fact packed history of vaccines and their makers. And this is the thing that caught my eye and dragged at twelve feet Sean W. Shaws when we were getting ready for this, the next cancer fighting mRNA vaccine may already be here. What are they finding out about people who took the COVID nineteen jab and then are receiving immunotherapy for cancer.
Speaker 2: What do we know about this? And it's a stuff that.
Speaker 3: Early on it's not a study.
Speaker 7: It's not a study for people. I mean, the first of all, it's very clear. It was announced at a conference in Berlin, the European Society for Medical Oncology conference was announced by I believe it was doctor Adam Griffin Griffin sorry, at the University of Texas who was saying they did a retrospective analysis on about a thousand patients who had received within one hundred days before their immunity therapy for I believe it was a small cell lung cancer. They saw that about one hundred people who had received the mr and A vaccine in the one hundred days prior to starting munotherapy had a longer survival rate. But this is just a retrospective analysis. It's not a study. They would have to put it into a study to really to make sure that a valid observation or not. And there are too many parameters here which are unclear exactly. You know, what were the age groups of these people, what were the types of you know, did they have any other commmbodities apart from just a cell lung ca answer, what kinds of treatments were they taking. There's lots of unknowns and the fact that the media has just taken this up and run with it, it just shows that they're trying to justify the use of mRNA vaccine for just about anything and not acknowledge the people who have been talking about the speedy turbo cancers after vaccination and just focus on the potential benefits. And we have to remember mRNA initially was kind of developed in the idea of cancer therapy, so for people who were sick who didn't have necessarily any options, and you know, it could be worthwhile and it could be still be a very interesting pathway to follow.
Speaker 4: But this was not a study.
Speaker 7: This is a retrospective analysis. It has no conclusions that we can actually, you know, hang our head on, and it was on a.
Speaker 3: Very small number of patients.
Speaker 7: So we still have to see what comes out of this University of Texas when they decided to put it into a phase three study.
Speaker 1: All right, So let me ask you, are there any vaccines that shas Khan is totally on board with? Any of today's modern vaccines?
Speaker 7: Well, unfortunately not anymore. I would have been on board with some of the earlier vaccines, especially like the sole tetanus one. Even then I would dispute that now, knowing what I know about tetanus and the fact that we're talking about a disease that was a problem back in the days that we had horses for transport, that we had manure everywhere, and that we didn't have much sanitation nowadays.
Speaker 4: Absolutely not. I have to be honest.
Speaker 7: I haven't taken a single pharmaceutical drug in the last ten years. It's been an experiment I'm doing on myself to see if I can actually treat myself without pharmaceuticals, and so far, so good.
Speaker 1: Knock on wood, well, I mean, just for the sake of this conversation, what kind of treatment are you doing for yourself to avoid illness and to stay well?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 7: For myself as the first thing I changed when I was getting sick a lot about ten years ago. My doctor didn't help me really with anything was drink more water and drink pure water. So I made sure I was drinking enough at least one and a half to two liters a day during some exercise stretching. Vitamin D zinc Vitamin D essential oils changed my life. I was incredibly skeptical when I first started using them, but I have to say I am very impressed by the results I've got with essentral oils and simply paying attention to my nutrition as well. Like I had gout once and my doctor wanted to give me five different pills. All I wanted was crutches and got just give me anti inflammatories, anti pain killers and the protein pump in the bitter an antibiotic which made no sense. And I just stopped drinking fizzy drinks. It was as simple as that, and it went away from There are solutions, obviously, you know it's not an easy solution. Maybe you have to make a few changes in your lifestyle, but I rather do that than take.
Speaker 3: Pills at the moment.
Speaker 1: Do you find that this total giving in and acquiescence, or you know, maybe even just the co mingling of government and pharmaceutical maker through their lobbyists has been hurting us? And will do you think a person like Robert F. Kennedy Junior has a path to maybe make America healthy again and to make the world healthy again with recommendations. A lot of things have already changed as far as mandates and requirements in vaccines just since Donald Trump has been in office and RFK Junior has been the Health and Human Services Secretary. Do you see any light at the end of the tunnel for the US anyway.
Speaker 2: In this.
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: I certainly hope so.
Speaker 7: I mean the issues of the pharma school industry's interest in lobbying in government and NGOs in specifically also societies for Medical oncology, these patient advocate groups is coming out to the surface, not just in the US, also in Europe. So it's bringing to light this serious issue.
Speaker 3: Hoping that Kennedy can make.
Speaker 7: Some headwinds, definitely in the US.
Speaker 4: And you guys do have.
Speaker 7: Mandates for vaccines, which a lot of European countries, including the UK and Switzerland do not, so we already have an advantage to a certain extent, but there is still this this real problem of pharmaceutical industry being completely has its tentacles everywhere, and notably FDA, the regulatory agencies MRHA and the UK, Swiss Medicare and Swiftland SWISMDIC is financed eighty two percent. So hopefully with more and more people speaking out and realizing that the pharmacchicol industry doesn't have any interest in keeping you healthy because that's not a patient, that's not a customer. They need sick people as a business model.
Speaker 3: It's as plain as simple as that.
Speaker 7: So hopefully Kennedy can make some headway that will.
Speaker 3: Reverberate into Europe.
Speaker 7: And there are many more consumer groups that have come up since COVID because they've seen the corruption directly and they're not having it. So there is a real movement happening now, which I think is very much in the hands of the people and the pharmacy companies, even though they have lots of money, there's still a minority people life, so I think they're gonna have to look out for the grassroots movements and the real ones, not the ones that they fund.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: What always amazed me, and I think I know why now, But what always amazed me in the height of COVID and they were pushing the JAB is how every other pharmaceutical commercial on TV, in a thirty second commercial, which by the way, I don't think should be allowed on television, in a thirty second commercial, fifteen seconds of it would be the purported side effects. This could happen, You could get this if you take this, you know you're gonna save your skin, but your kidney is going to fall out or whatever. There was never any warning or disclaimer on any of the COVID commercials.
Speaker 7: Yes, are you talking about commercials by the government or commercials by.
Speaker 1: Pfizer, commercials by Peiser, But commercials by drug companies always list the side effects of their drug. They have to, they have to put a legal disclaimer, okay, But there was never any legal disclaimer about the possible adverse effects of the COVID nineteen vaccine. Is because they didn't know what the adverse side effects could be, or they just weren't telling anybody to continue to push their poison.
Speaker 3: Well they knew.
Speaker 7: I mean, it's interesting that you mentioned that because we didn't have any advertisements. Obviously in something we don't. You're one of the only countries along with New Zealand, that allows prescription drugs, including vaccines, to be advertised on television. But in theory, as you said, they should have listed.
Speaker 3: The side effects.
Speaker 7: They were well aware of by the time I minority when they started the rollout of the campaign. If it was the government, then they could argue, well, it's the public service announcement and they didn't need to, which is what happened here in Switzerland because we had advertising for the vaccine, but it was done and paid for by the government, so our taxpayer money, and they didn't have to announce any of these side effects, and they just basically made it sound like it's your civic duty, and they use the very manipulative communication campaign to say basically, you're getting vaccinated for the good of society, and there was no mention in side effect, no mention of any individual risks. But they can do that because of the public service announcement. I mean, we actually tried to file a complaint with the advertiser that they said that doesn't count because it's the government.
Speaker 3: It's not wiser.
Speaker 7: But in the US it'd be interesting if someone could try to attack Maybe fires is saying that they didn't announce the side effects that they should have, as they usually do with other drugs, but yeah, they should have.
Speaker 1: Well, I enjoy your time, and it goes by much too quickly every time we talk.
Speaker 2: Shas Khan, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: The book is the ultimate vaccine timeline of fact packed history of vaccines and their makers. It's out now and her work continues. Thank you so much for the information.
Speaker 7: Shows well, thank you so much for having me, and have a wonderful day.
Speaker 2: Hey you as well.
Speaker 1: Coming up next Jim Lebarbara Rock and Roll archaeology from this past Saturday. Because some people are just too lazy to get up at seven thirty in the morning, Welcome back to the Nightcap here on seven hundred WLW up. Next is the director of Research for the Government Accountability Institute or GAI. Has nothing to do with AI necessarily, but because I think you'll find this is real intelligence, not anything artificial about it. His name is Seamus Brunner. He is also the author of a book called Control of Garks exposing the billionaire class, their secret deals, and the globalist plot to dominate your life in every aspect of it.
Speaker 2: Seamus Bruner, Welcome to the show. How are you very well. It's great to be with you, fantastic to have you.
Speaker 1: You've worked with Peter Switzer on some great best selling books about following the money and all of that, and that's all you really have to do is follow the money. This No King's two point zero movement that we saw in evidence again this past weekend is backed by billionaire money, and they're starting to dive in Donald Trump and his administration, diving into where all this money is coming from. So when Bernie Sanders warns us about oligarchs, he's not talking about these people, is he.
Speaker 5: No, he is not. They tend to look the other way when they've got billionaires and kings and oligarcs on their side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no doubt about it, all right. So let's get behind.
Speaker 1: Where the money is coming from, going directly to official No King's two point zero partners and organizers funnel through these dark money networks. The Arabella network, who are they? They gave seventy nine point seven million dollars.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Arabella Network has been around for a while of approximately I don't know, twenty five years. They've got half a dozen or more funds that are basically pass throughs, dark money pass throughs. They've got the new Venture Fund, the sixteen thirty fund. I could list a few more for you, but the point is is they just passed money through from billionaires like Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg. George Soros is a huge funder of the Arabella network. Even some foreign funders such as the Swiss billionaire.
Speaker 2: Hans jord VIIs.
Speaker 5: He's the guy who likes to destabilize our country and fund our political process. That really needs to be looked into. And so the the NGOs, they are funding what we call the protesting industrial complex. We mapped out all two hundred plus No King's official organizers and partners. We pulled every one of their irs form nine nineties the nine nineties of all of the NGOs, put all the numbers into a spreadsheet and just started totaling it up, and we were shocked to learn that close to three hundred million dollars has come through these Soros ties Arabella networks into the No Kings organizers and partners now that's over the past. That's according to the most recent IRS form nine nineties. So that is not just three hundred millions for this event, but a lot of these organizers they funded and participated in prior protests and riots like the anti ice demonstrations, the Tesla takedown, there was a No Kings back in June. And so this is a really a professional o test network. We call it riot Inc. And extremely well funded.
Speaker 2: Are they?
Speaker 1: Are they also in your estimation, I don't know if you've done anything digging into this. Are they also behind a lot of funding for the pro hamas rallies which seated all kinds of violence and chaos on purpose, and and also of things like Antifa, which the President is absolutely as a terrorist organization.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 5: I was at the President's roundtable on Antifa a week and a half ago. I briefed the President on all of this stuff. He told me to get with the DOJ, FBI and Homeland Security leaders officials, and I've passed along a lot of this information to them. One of the things that he was most interested in, that's President trumpet most interested in was a guy I named Neville Roy Singham, a guy based in China, basically a billionaire, and he has got a whole network of nonprofits and NGOs in the United States, and they were especially behind the Prolomadut demonstrations in New York City. It was also his groups that were behind the anti Ice riots in LA where you saw lots of cars on fire and a lot of violence towards law enforcement.
Speaker 4: UH.
Speaker 5: And Nevill Roy Singham he's a.
Speaker 9: Not a good dude, and there's a lot of federal investigations going on involving him, whether it's a Foreign Agents Registration Act through the US Attorney's Office in d C.
Speaker 5: Or UH, the Secretary or I'm sorry, the Oversight Chairman. James Comer sent a letter to Treasury Secretary Besants asking him to seize or freeze Neville Roy Singham's assets because of the unrest he is fomenting in our country. And so that's just one of many of the foreigners who are funding some of this stuff.
Speaker 1: Of these powerful control of garks that you're right about in the book. Control of Garks is what is their ultimate goal. Their ultimate goal is to dominate every aspect of our life and have complete power, absolute power.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, that's exactly right. I mean, I'll give you a spoiler, wherret. The final chapter, chapter ten, is called the Endgame, and it talks about where they want to take us. There's actually, interestingly enough, a book written over fifty years ago, seventy five years ago called The Naked Communists, where it lists the goals of the Communist Party, is written by a former FBI investigator. And you'd be stunned to learn that many of these goals have been fulfilled and truly and most people can't believe this. And I tell them, these controlling guards want to make the United States more like China. And there's a reason for that. I mean, the people think, oh, they're capitalists. They've made a billion dollars. Shouldn't they be pro America and be grateful for the money. They want more power and more control than they already have, and they actually envy China. I mean, people like Bill Gates. Have you saw it during the pandemic, especially where they praised the Chinese response to COVID. They used euphemisms like, oh, it's very efficient. They're doing a great job because of how quickly they can address things. What they really want is an authoritarian type system. And ultimately they want a social credit score. That's what a lot of the stuff that they're funding digital ID. Bill Gates just recently said we need to get digital ID in the United States by twenty twenty eight. That's just a couple of years away. He's funded and a lot of these control guards have funded. Silicon Valley guys have funded efforts to get a digital ID implemented in the United States. So it's shocking stuff, But truly they do want authoritarian system controlled by them.
Speaker 1: A lot of people finally raising red flags no pun intended, about the communist Chinese Party buying up US farmland. Bill Gates has been eleven point seven billion dollars to take over our food supply. Is this what you found?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's right. I actually been going through so I noticed, you know, as many people have, that Bill Gates is buying up a lot of farmland.
Speaker 4: And thought, what the heck is going on here?
Speaker 5: At the same time, it coincides with the farmland purchases, he's been investing in a lot of food companies. I mean, he'd put twenty three million dollars into Monsanto that has the patented seeds for agriculture.
Speaker 2: He's invested.
Speaker 5: North of a billion dollars in a variety of alternative protein and fertilizer companies, new new kind of fertilizer technologies, these fake meat companies like beyond Meat, impossible foods, and so the deeper I dug I actually led me back to the Microsoft anti trust trials in the nineties, whereas prosecutors discovered that Bill Gates and Microsoft's had a strategy called embrace, extend, extinguish, where they would the company because what does the tech I know about farming, Well, he doesn't know a lot about farming, but he knows a lot about anti trust and cornering markets. First, Microsoft would embrace an industry. In the example from the nineties, it was the internet browser industry. They created Internet Explorer, then they extended their reach, put it on every machine and whether you wanted it or not. And then once they had established a foothold, they would seek to extend extinguish the competition, and it was a netscape of the competitor that they tried to smother. Well, that's what Bill Gates is trying to do with farmers. So at the same time he's buying up all the farmlands, investing in what he believes are the of the future. He's also using his NGO Networks and Bill Munda Gates Foundation to put out white papers and reports convincing lawmakers to using climate change type regulations smother our farmers. So that's where you get things like methane restrictions for cattle, and you can't use certain types of fertilizers that farmers have been using for decades. So it's really really sinister stuff.
Speaker 1: As ridiculous as putting diapers on cows, or seems. It's kind of part of this weird, bizarre plan. Mark Zuckerberg spent thirty six billion dollars on social re engineering to keep us all trapped in a tech addiction, and it is one of the most powerful addictions. Now, you know, I'm a former cigarette smoker. I know about addiction. I've had my battles with alcohol, but the tech addiction seems to be one of the most insidious kinds of addictions that they're is, and there's a lot of money being put forward to make sure more and more of us are hooked.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, that's absolutely right.
Speaker 5: I mean it's I mean, you'll spend unfathomable sums just getting the color schemes right on apps like Facebook and Instagram, and getting the chimes and the notifications to deliver the dopamine hits to the users at such a frequency that it keeps them at a endless loop of wanting to go back and check the app. I got off of Facebook a couple of years ago, but for a while I noticed myself going to the screen and try to tap where it used to be.
Speaker 4: It's like, oh, oh, it's gone.
Speaker 5: So you really don't want to be using these apps because they are highly addictive. And then the amount of money, it's far more than what's listed there, because as they're outdated by a few months, it's really well over fifty billion, especially with the AI and the virtual reality that he wants to get kids hooked into in the games. So he's pumping a lot of money into tech addiction. That's why you see people like him and Bill Gates cozying up to the Trump administration as best they can because the FTC, the FCC, antitrust regulators, they are hot on the trail with the addiction and just the methods of getting especially young people addicted and ultimately depressed. I mean suicide rates people have linked to Instagram use urging suicide rates, so he doesn't want people to find out about this, which is why you really need to read the book.
Speaker 1: And in addition to Jeff Bezos and the Soros family, which you already mentioned and we've heard now for years ponying up the bucks for this division in the country, which causes chaos, and then eventually, I guess their hope is that American society completely collapses so the globalists can take over. There's Klaus Schwab's Davos Club. They meet the World Economic Forum twenty five wef members worth over ten trillion dollars that have way more power than many governments that are supposed to represent all of their citizens, and they're usurping the authority of government with their money and their power. I guess it's the whole point of this. We're closing out on our time and man, this subject could well, I mean, you wrote a book about it, so I guess the subject we could talk for about I don't know, ten days and not cover everything. But the book again is control of garchs, exposing the billionaire class, their secret deals and the globalist plot to dominate your life.
Speaker 2: That's out now. Shamus.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 5: You can get it anywhere you get books. I realize the irony of having a book with Jeff Bezos on the cover being for sale.
Speaker 4: On Amazon is not lost on me.
Speaker 5: So if you don't want to give Bezos the money, it's easy to get it. There will be there in two days. But if you don't want to give Bezos the money, you can go to control of arksbook dot com and find the independent retailer links.
Speaker 1: Are you Are you happy that at least Donald Trump and the people that you're in connection with are trying to stop this in its tracks?
Speaker 5: I am.
Speaker 4: I see an effort there.
Speaker 5: I see you know, the political will is there where it hasn't been in years past. Ever since the assassination of Charlie Kirk, it seems like it's all hands on deck. I will say that this is a really, really tough nut to crack. I mean, you can't just declare, you know, George Soros's business illegal. He's an expert at this game. He's been in it for fifty years. The other guys, some of them even longer, and so it's going to be very tough to root this out. And a lot of the battle is in the schools because we've got entire generation of kids who have already been radicalized by the Soros, Rockefeller Tides, Arabella Network propaganda. And you still have the teachers.
Speaker 2: I mean, you see the teachers.
Speaker 5: They were at the No King's rallies being you know, calling for violence, and they were celebrating after Charlie Kirk's assassination. It's going to take a long time to get the schools out, so we really need to. We need to ramp up like yesterday.
Speaker 1: All right, Seamus Printer, thank you so much for your time. Good morning for all and anybody's interested in what we've been talking about.
Speaker 2: Get control of garcs. It's out now, Seamus, thank.
Speaker 4: You, Thank you sir.
Speaker 1: All Right, we continue with the Nightcap in just moments after this break, entering into the third hour of tonight's Nightcap on this Tuesday evening had seven utter wl W Gary, Jeff and now for something completely different. It always is every time we talk conversation with the man, and to me, he is still the pre eminent sports radio talk voice of all of Cincinnati, and as far as I'm concerned, the king of all media. Andy Furman joins us for this segment, How are you doing for ball?
Speaker 6: It gets better every week. The John keep on writing and you keep on reading it.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 6: It's wonderful.
Speaker 1: I'm not reading anything. It's off the top of my head, from the bottom of my heart. I don't need a script in front of me. Andy, what were you gonna say?
Speaker 6: I will tell you this much. I'm not normally nervous doing this, but I'm a little uptyped because you kind of like laid the law on me the other day saying I better come with it today. I always thought I did. I always thought I did. You know what I'm saying, But.
Speaker 1: Listen, if you do not, as Willie Cunningham likes to say, put the cheese on the cracker, I would not give you the cracker to put the cheese on. You wouldn't be here right now if you didn't bring it. I don't know what you're talking about. I'm totally happy with your with your participation in helping me out with this program, because I know millions, if not hundreds of people are waiting to hear what you have to say.
Speaker 6: Well, the first thing I thought of as you mentioned that to me the other day, I think that you need to have your headstick above head and shoulders above everybody else in this city. And it is how you're doing. We have the Gary Jeff Walker Awards. I thought about this right, but we're doing in the world of entertainment and sports locally in Cincinnati, Like who is the best TV sports anchor in Cincinnati, Who's the best writer? Things like that. I think the Gary Jeff Awards, What do you think? And then you can give them, like a gift certificate to the Huddles or something like that, you know what I mean. Award them in Huddles. We'll put the name on the wall.
Speaker 1: I think we need something a little bit more and no offense to my other employer, a little bit more illustrious than a gift certificate to Huddles. But we ought to. I mean, you need to set this up. You're the pr guy. You've got connections all over the place. Andy. What I'm thinking is, you need to book a ballroom. We can promote it. We'll get some big money people behind us, UH to kind of help finance it. I get to EMC and you can introduce me. What do you think, and then I will em see the show, you know, like the Oscars or the Emmys or but this will be real because it'll be real accomplishments and not just you know, meaningless pats on the back within our own little bubble.
Speaker 6: Because we're not gonna do this like right now.
Speaker 2: We're gonna like.
Speaker 6: Play this out maybe like in a spring, Yeah, like around when Red Seage is start.
Speaker 1: Right exactly, It'll be about meritocracy, not mediocrity. It'll be I will tell you about real performance, not political circles.
Speaker 6: Yes, I think we should do when the Red Seeds is stuck start you sort of like back off a little bit with your time on the air.
Speaker 1: Well that means that if we're gonna do it when Red season is started and I'm no longer on the radio on Monday and Tuesday nights making the money, making the good old I heard media money, then uh, we're gonna have to figure out a way for me to get paid to host it too, because I will be on a breadline.
Speaker 2: Otherwise we'll figure it out.
Speaker 6: We'll work on that, all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So the sports, Yeah, all right, I got it, no deal. Sorry, I thought about this the other days. We'll talk about sports, and and these college coaches of course took about sportsmanship, brotherhood, all that garbage. So I read a school of the odag Olklahoma University. Their women's softball team is like dynamite. They won the antiaa tournament like two or of the last three years, whatever it may be. They played the school. But I am Oklahoma Christian. Last week they beat them thirty five nothing. I thought it was a typographical mistake. I had a look on the interne at.
Speaker 2: The same was true.
Speaker 6: It is are you kidding me? Thirty five nothing? I mean after there was twelve nothing and the third inning? Can they just call the game? How do you play a school like that? What does that do? What does that do? What message do you tell your players, like step in their throat and do it until I can't breathe anymore. That to me is ridiculous. Thirty five nothing in Oklahoma or Oklahoma Christians.
Speaker 1: You have to understand Oklahoma Christian. If they are true to their namesake, We're not offended by this because Christians always turned the other cheek, even when they're getting bread. I mean, were you saying that it wasn't fair for the Roman emperor to put Christians in the coliseum with the lions when.
Speaker 6: A freaking softball game. Forget about Lions and Tigers, forget about the softball game two universities. The president and the school should have said something. If I'm the president of Oklahoma Christmas, you know what, We're not playing them anymore. And the story it's embarrassing. Don't embarrass my team, don't embarrass my school.
Speaker 1: So you're gonna tell You're gonna tell the girls to take their balls and go home and just not even participate.
Speaker 6: You go, oh, oh my god, I like that. Okay, speak of the ball last night, all right, I'm flipping them back and forth of the Toronto Seattle baseball playoff game. And not not only one, but they had two NFL games last night. Could you help me out over the last several weeks, we not only have one, but we have two NFL games on Monday Night. And I'll tell you why they do it. I know why they're doing it because the NFL wants the very Major League Baseball. They've already buried the NBA because the NBA used to own Christmas Day. Now the NFL has got a game on Christmas Day. I get it. I understand. The NFL probably is the most popular sport not nationally, maybe worldwide and very close to that is college football, but still at all give the other some breathing room, will you please? I'm gonna recommend the Congress. Congress should say there should be no al for lapping in sports. I know it sounds stupid, but I remember as a kid it was a certain seasons for every sport there wasn't much overlapping. Really, the biggest games are coming up dating Friday night the World Series. Thoughts, do you think people care really about football?
Speaker 1: Now we're getting to the crux of who you are with this little diatribe you just laid on me. You're obviously a socialist. Do you think everything ought to be fair and shared? Listen, if people didn't, would would not rather watch the NFL than Major League Baseball? They'd be watching baseball. But people prefer the NFL. Don't blame the NFL for dominating Major League Baseball and basketball with the eyeballs of the American public. Just the fact is, maybe the NBA, maybe the MLB need to come up with a better product that includes more people and and and generates that kind of sparks that kind of interest.
Speaker 2: If there's an NFL game, let me tell you something.
Speaker 6: You lost touch with reality because the product last night, because Ronto Seattle game was a nail fighter who was a great game, as far as the Detroit Lion football game twenty four to nine wasn't much.
Speaker 3: Of a game.
Speaker 6: However, However, here's where you have no idea what you're talking about, okay, because it's all about gambling. Baseball is not a great game to gamble on. Football is perfect. And everybody who's watching NFL more often than not, has money involved in they're gambling. And let me tell you something else. Let me go one step further. I don't know if you read this, but the nc double A is thinking they have say don't even tell me this now, please, but the NCAA is thinking to permit college athletes to bet our professional sports, not on collegiate sports, but on pro sports. So what are you telling me right now is that the college kids could take their nil money and spend it on wagering. Are you freaking killing me?
Speaker 2: It wasn't my idea.
Speaker 1: It wasn't my idea, Andy, And I think that's awful anytime there is gambling involved involving the people who are actually playing the game, or maybe on an NFL team next year. I think that it absolutely erodes any semblance of integrity associated with that sport. I couldn't agree with you more about that. But the NFL, let's just period, end of story. The NFL is America's sport. And you could put anything on opposite the NFL, a bad NFL game, and the NFL would still win in the ratings.
Speaker 2: And you're back to square one with your argument.
Speaker 6: Andy, Well, I will tell you this much now. I mean, the Gamly situation stinks the NFL all of a sudden, and I'll go back and I'm that I'm not from another world, okay, but I'm gonna go back to my childhood when the NFL games were blacked out. I lived in New York City and I was a New York Football Giants fan, and people would get in their cars and drove the Connecticut to watch the Football Giants play the whole home games because home games were blacked out.
Speaker 2: Now, hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 1: In a city of eight million people, Yeah, okay, there's a couple of professional teams in New York City, But in a city of eight million people, they can't fill a fifty thousand seat stadium.
Speaker 6: But that was the role. I know, if if the game, if the game wasn't together.
Speaker 2: And if if the game wasn't.
Speaker 1: They were if the game, if the game wasn't sold out, then the games were blacked out on TV in that market.
Speaker 6: No, yes, no, they were blacked out. They were blacked out.
Speaker 2: In that market.
Speaker 1: They were blacked out because the stadium did not sell out. If the stadium was sold out, there were no blackoutsy Okay.
Speaker 6: So the points of the matter, ison, I go back and checkpoint. I think home games home games were in fact blackout and the Giants were sold out. The Giants were sold out. Look, it's still a waiting list of tickets for the New York Football Giants inherent tickets those games. There was a band on home games with the ownership back then in the sixties and early seventies were fearful that television would hurt the gate. And they make a difference if the sold out or not. You cannot watch a home game in the city you lived in if they were home. That's what it was. Well, and they changed that and it didn't effect that at all.
Speaker 4: It didn't.
Speaker 1: They got they got rid of the blackout rule. It's gone right, It's been gone for years.
Speaker 6: And when I got rid of the black guy rule, almost at the same time that got rid of that, all of a sudden, fantasy football came alive and everybody went crazy. And it's the greatest invention in the world. And I'll tell you why not to go to the money, not to go to the gambling, because people learned who the players were. That's what it's all about. I used to go to a Bengal game and I hear people sitting behind me cheering for the opposition, and I turned around and I asked them, what are you so happy about? Well, I got them in my fantasy league. That's what it's all about. It is people know to play. You can tell me baseball needs to do something like that, because not only do you not know to plays, you can't even pronounce their freaking name. Island, I never heard of, Jillie.
Speaker 1: You and I Andy have our voice to pretend that we're general managers every time we talk about the NFL and what we would do. This gives the average person who doesn't have a radio platform a chance or maybe the platform that we have a chance to be a GM and to actually control the puppet strings. That is the appeal of fantasy football.
Speaker 6: To me, all the appeal is money. Stop being so logical. It's all about money. Why do you play fantasy football to be a general manager or to win some buck's not bragging right.
Speaker 1: To do both, to have control and maybe win your league.
Speaker 6: Sure, I see these kids playing fantasy football the end of the year that has like a awards dinner and they give out championship rings. I see them a championship rings for the team or the individual that has the winning players. It's unbelievable, really well, but that's just great. Baseball doesn't have anything like that. And I'll tell you what, if I was a marketing guy in Major League Baseball, I would go to a fast food team like a McDonald's and Wendy's and Burger team and have a tie in with a weekly Major League Baseball sort of a fantasy deal for kids. You know they got that bingo now at McDonald's, no one cares about bingo. Whatever the heck it is bingo.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is, Monopoly, Monodonald's check kids.
Speaker 6: Wait, these kids today the gun McDonald's have no idea. What the freak Monopoly. Is that was a big game fifty years ago. Go give me monopoly, Give me baseball. The marketing people in Major League Baseball, get off your rear end and contact McDonald's and get a tie in. But baseball.
Speaker 1: All right, I mean, if you've got a couple dollars off your happy meal or something. Maybe the reason kids are fat in America today is because they are playing fantasy football and they're not out in the backyard running around playing real football with their friends like we used to do, and staying in shape, getting some cardio, getting outside, getting out of their phones, getting out of their little computer world. It's too easy just to sit on a couch somewhere and become veal instead of actually actively participating in a sport they supposedly love, whether it's football, baseball, or anything else.
Speaker 6: Let me come in you in that last remark, because it's funny you mentioned that. This afternoon at the Covington Rotary Club at the Eradison Hotel, doctor Connor, a forensic psychiatrist, gave the same speech. While the youth of America today is overweight because of their cell phone, social media and everything like that, it's unbelievable. He had everybody with their mouths open at the club and I'm lucky, and I say, you didn't know that. You could just take a look. One out of every three kids is overweight. Why they can't get their phone out of their hand, That's what it's No one want. Kids don't ride bicycles anymore. There's no creativity with kids anymore. Think about that. When you were a kid, you went to the store, got an empty box and you played house, right, it was creative. Creativity is give it to us?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Hey, Andy computer, you mentioned that did you did you play house when you were a little kid? And who was your housemaid? Or did you play the or Andy? Did you play doctor? Did you play doctor with the girl next door or the boy?
Speaker 6: No comment on that, no comment. Not only did I play house with that box? My wife gave me a box the other day and that's who I've been sleeping in the other day. You won't let me back in the house. But that's another story.
Speaker 1: By the way, I wanted to let you know that a friend of mine got me a Jose Riho cigar. And I know that your friends with Jose. You've been longtime friends with Jose and.
Speaker 6: We were partners. We were business partners, you know. We had Furman Sports Cafe. He was a part owner as I was, as so was the late Greg cot from the quarterback of the Bengals.
Speaker 2: Liked the cigar? Can you get me another one? Since you know Jose so well, I'll give my holler.
Speaker 6: And he's usually in Cincinnati, probably once a month, but I'll get a hold of him.
Speaker 1: We'll get some the great I know that, I know that he stops into your house when he's in town sometimes just parks in the driveway and busts in the door and demands a cigar from you. So maybe it's time you demand a cigar from Jose for for Gary Jeff host.
Speaker 6: Of the Hold the Story but the List, I me kate the town shrove to my home and he left his family in his car and I came in and spent like an hour from my house. I said, bring him in, you know not. He had the kids in and his wife and they were all in the car. I said, come on in. No, no, it's okay. I'll just see another minute. And then all the Davis found out and he was there. So there was a line on my driveway for design autographs to take pictures.
Speaker 2: That's phenomenal, So cigar.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I should have choked. I blew that opportunity.
Speaker 2: Can you get me a stogy from Jose Rio? And all right?
Speaker 6: Yes, I will, yes, I will.
Speaker 2: All right, that'd be great.
Speaker 1: And I if he's if he's got a good Churchill or Maduro out, I'd prefer that. All right, Andy, go ahead and get out, Go ahead and get out of your car. Oh that's right, you live in your car because your wife has kicked you out of the house.
Speaker 2: I forgot that.
Speaker 6: It's the car of the box. I kind of like that, the seat and the car better than laying on the ground in the box.
Speaker 2: All right for Paul, thanks a lot.
Speaker 1: My friend Bye Dave had her comes up next Doomsday Dave cyber news you need to know on this nightcap on seven hundred w l W. Time for another visit with our friend Doomsday. Dave the Mad had her guy from interest I t who he's here as as our proverbial cyber canarian the coal Mine, to warn us about how technology is going to destroy us all and things to look out for and it's all AI all the time now. Dave first and foremost let's get to this story from futurism dot com. Researchers find it shockingly easy to cause AI to lose its mind by poison by posting poison documents online.
Speaker 2: But what does this story have to do with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so this is interesting and it goes back to what in the business would be known as input risk, Gary Jeb. Input risk covers a lot of things, and you have input risk and output risk when you talk about these generative AI tools. Again, we're primarily focused on large language model based generative AI tools like GROCK, like Gemini, like chat GPT. So when you use these things and you enter a prompt, right, what you put in that prompt be malicious, And there's all kinds of different ways to do this, but basically what they're saying is that if you quote poison, poisonous kind of a generic term also in the business for putting something malicious into an input. And ideally, Gary Jeff, if you're doing all of this right from a developer standpoint, you're trying to validate your inputs and knock out anything malicious slash poison. But their research shows that you can try to like jail break the AI get it to give you answers that it's not supposed to give you, like, you know, generally speaking, it won't give you an answer on like how to make a bomb or something like that, right, And their point is, and this is not the first time that's come up at their point is, in many of these things, in any of these tools, you can put in poison inputs and get it to behave in ways that it's not supposed to behave, give you information that it shouldn't give you, you know, and potentially do other more nefarious things. Because as a reminder, and I think this is so important for people to remember, and I also want to be clear here, I'm not anti AI, but I think a lot of the bloom is starting to come off these generative AI tools and a lot of the hype is starting to be shown because of things like this. And I don't know, I don't think I sent you this on. Gary Jeff, one of the key guys who came up with the term vibe coding, which is the idea that you can use these AI tools to generate software by a computer code, just mentioned that his most recent project he coded by hand. So what does that tell you? But my point to getting back to your specific question, is if you enter poison intuts, you can fool these things that are doing things they shouldn't do, and you could potentially start to manipulate the large language model itself because what you put in there becomes part of the training going forward. So it's an interesting concept, and I just want to encourage people. Everyone should go check these things out for themselves, but understand this idea of input and output risk. First off, never put any sensitive information, anything that you wouldn't want someone else to see, any kind of conversation and you might be having with one of these things that you would not want out there into one of these tools, because even if you read the terms of service, it's confused opoly that you probably won't be able to understand, and there's no guarantee that that won't get out. So that's part of the input risk. And the output risk is because with or without the poisoning, it may just literally make things up. So I think again, the blue is starting to come off the roads on some of the AI heights that we're seeing. I don't think we're all going to be replaced by it anytime soon, at least on the path that we're on, but I've been wrong before, Gary Jeff, so we'll have to wait and see.
Speaker 1: Well, you know that's had a guest done last night talking about this, and yeah, Elon Musk and Bill Gates are all on board with us being replaced. It seems like from what they've written and things that they keep doing chat GPT. I don't know, Dave, I don't know if we ever talked about the story where the guy got assistance from the chat bot to kill himself the kid.
Speaker 2: Did we ever talk about it?
Speaker 4: I think we might have, and I've certainly alluded to it a lot in talking about this topic. And I mean this also kind of goes to both the input risk and the output risk when you're if you're you know, and there are companies who've built chatbots specifically to be like online psychotherapists, whereas chat GPT or Jim and I are rocker more general purpose AI tools. But if you're if you're talking to one of these tools about anything that is sensitive to you, things you would not want other people to know about. Yeah, your spouse, your family, your employer, your your doctor, your insurance company, whatever, you should think long and hard about using any of these tools that are free. Now, it's one thing to set up your own instance of this if you know how to do it and shield yourself from the potential privacy concerns and exposure that could be created. But it's another altogether to just go in and then the output risk coming back to that again is what you just said. You know, there are apparently many document instances, can several lawsuits out there based around people who have either I'm going to use this term mostly quote kind of lost in their mind and gone off the deep end as a result of ongoing conversations with these tools, and or in some in some really tragic and sad instances, people have killed themselves. And you know, the argument is that the tool allegedly kind of led them down the primrose path, like you can kill yourself and we could be together forever, or or things like that. Again, this is all alleged. There are suits in court. Now we'll see where this all goes. But you know, it's not alive. It's not your friend. I also remind people to carry Jeff when you use these tools. Again, I suggest everyone who tried them for themselves. I personally like Rock the best. That's the one from x slash elon munk. When you understand what it's capable of and what it's not capable of, and that you need to vet the outputs and so forth, it can be an enormous time service savor in many ways. So again I'm not anti AI necessarily, but I am concerned about people not understanding the input and output risk and then potentially because it wants to keep you using the tool, it wants to satisfy you. That's partially why you get these hallucinations where it just makes things up. You know, if you understand all that, again, it can be a super handy productivity tool. But if you don't understand those things, and if you don't understand that, you may be led astray by it a trying to keep a conversation going with you because it's incentivized to keep you using it as much as possible, and be it will just completely make things up. You could have some serious problems as a result.
Speaker 1: Speaking of things being completely made up, chat GPT plans the perfect holiday to places that don't exist.
Speaker 2: Tell me about this one.
Speaker 4: Dave will Great segue, Gary Jeff and a perfect example of what I've been trying to illustrate with this idea of output risks. So it's well documented now and this is a story from the Times out of London where they talk to several people who have used chat GPT again, a large language based generative AI tool like Rock or Gemini or Perplexity or Anthropic or others. So I don't want people to think it's just because you don't use CHATSPT you might not get a similar result. Okay, any of these generative AI, large language model tools could produce this kind of result because it's essentially a hallucination. Sometimes people will call it confabulation. If you see those two terms, you can think of them interchangeably. When it comes to AI. People are going in and saying hey, because a lot of people will use a tool like chat GPT to do things like, well, give me a menu for dinner tonight and it'll whip something up. Okay, that's one of the ways that can be really handy. Or you know, I'm planning a trip, could you give me an itinerary flight and see all the cool things in Scotland for example. Right, So people enter a prompt like that and they get a response, and what you're finding it again it really drives from this point of output risk and hallucination. In some cases, it just literally made things up, like it's telling people, go see this particular your thing, people love this thing in this country or whatever. And you know, someone doesn't understand the idea of hallucination, and they book a trip and they get there and find out that it's just literally been made up. Here's an example from the story. An elderly Malaysian couple traveled more than one hundred and eighty miles to visit a scenic mountain cable car they had seen online, only discover upon arrival that the attraction had been invented by AI. And this is what I mean Gary Jeff too about the bloom coming off of some of this stuff. While I really do believe these tools can when you understand the limitations, can be like rocket fuel when you apply them correctly, When you don't understand these things, I mean, how much can you trust something, especially if you're in some sort of critical, critical business, Let's say, like a doctor. If you know that some percentage of the time, some percentage less than zero of the time, it's literally going to tell you something that is just completely made up. I know you've seen the story of Gary Jeff. I'm sure we've talked about this, where attorneys have gone to court with brief prepared by this these tools. They don't understand this, and it's literally referred to cases that just do not exist. And you know, some attorneys have been sanctioned as a result, which I would think that would be the least that should happen. There's also another story. I don't have it in front of me, but where apparently like someone asks, like, give me the twenty five best selling books of the last year, and it just literally made book self. So that again, output risk hallucination if you don't understand that the real bottom line is Gary Jeff, you simply cannot assume that whatever you get from one of these tools is correct unless you already have a pretty good knowledge about the subject and or go vet it. And that's why I think people are starting to realize that this is not all it's cracked up to be. As it is today, Well, it get better, probably, Could it replace us all in the future, maybe, but I don't think we're anywhere close to that based on these kinds of stories that we're now seeing in increasing numbers.
Speaker 1: A hacker used AI allegedly to automate an unprecedented cyber crimes free according to this story that was from NBC News.
Speaker 2: What's that all about?
Speaker 4: Well, now, this is one of my real concerns about AI. Again, I'm less concerned at the moment that we're all going to be replaced, or the terminators are going to fall out of the sky and wipe us out or anything like that. Again, in the long run, who knows. And this stuff is moving really fast. I don't know what's in some labs somewhere. I just know that when I use these tools myself, and I see this increasing number of stories about the limitations that are increasingly being discovered, I'm less worried about that. And on a related headline to what you just said, Gary Jeff from Security Week, Microsoft says Russia trying to increasingly using AI to escalate cyber attacks on the US. And it's really sort of a two pronged thing. There's the deep fake angle of it is it is trivially easy for anyone in your listening audience to go online and find a site where they can clone a voice. Yeah, people will ask me all the time, Well, I'm not a celebrity like Gary Jeff, how would you get my voice? Well, even if you're a Lotte and you're totally off the grid from a social media perspective, do you have a voicemail greeting? If I call your phone, is your voice on the voicemail greeting? Because if it is, I literally can record your voice from the voicemail greeting and I have actually done this and feed it into one of these models and clone your voice. So, whether it's deep fake audio, deep fake video, the ability to create increasingly and incredibly realistically realistic looking things is rapidly advancing. So that is a major concern. And then the ability to use these tools to automate attacks, to generate code that could be used for attacks is you know, it's rapidly enabling bad actors to up their game, both in terms of the frequency of their attacks as well as the sophistication of their attacks. That is a real threat. I am very concerned about that, especially on our critical infrastructure, because we continue to see and you know it's a side topic, Gary Jeff, but the Amazon Web services outage yesterday brought down all kinds of things, all kinds of things, which also speaks to the crappy nature of the Internet of Things. But we can get into that some other time. That you want. When you think about using AI to automate attacks and potentially knock out these core services that tower much of the Internet now and much of our world, like AWS, yeah, I'm really concerned about that. That's a real threat.
Speaker 1: How long was the outage? I only heard about it. I wasn't affected by it, thank goodness.
Speaker 4: But that's because you don't have a lot of Internet of Things garbage. I don't use a lot of online garbage. No, you're a smart guy.
Speaker 1: I don't have a Lesis at home. And by the way, I would like to be a celebrity like Gary Jeff when I grow up.
Speaker 2: I hope, I hope I can make it someday.
Speaker 4: Dave Oh, I understand. But it was out most of the day and across many many services, including people's like ring doorbells, and I've seen people posting online that they're so called smart quote unquote. Bed stopped working because, of course, it used some sort of back end service from Amazon Web Services. Making my point that the so called Internet of Things is really a privacy and security dumpster fire and I'm much more worried about all of this cheap garbage, much of it coming from our friends and the Chinese Communist Party are going to wipe us out long before AI does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and bring back window cracks and window cranks and cars.
Speaker 4: I'm not right.
Speaker 1: I'm not paying eight hundred dollars for that motor and what the computer modules out too? Jeez, real quickly, last uh. You always want to know about things follow the money. Goldman Sacks says AI is overhyped, wildly expensive, and unreliable.
Speaker 2: Do you agree with Goldman.
Speaker 4: Sacks to a large extent, Yes, I do. Again, I think it has it in its current form, it can be useful when you understand all its limitations. But I love one of the quotes from this Goldman Sax report. So the headline you read is from four oh four. Goldman Sacks put out a paper called gen AI too much spend, too little benefit question mark, and one of the direct cluites is despite its expensive price tag, the technology is nowhere near where it needs to be in order to be useful for even such basic tasks. And this, to me gets back to what I was saying before. It if you have just a ten percent chance of hallucination, and that hallucination is something totally off the wall or could cause catastrophe in the real world or possibly lead someone to committing suicide. Is can you take that chance on a regular basis depending on what you do, I'm going to say in many businesses, No, you know, you've got to get a near zero chance of hallucination. And you know, when you read into the Goldman Sacks Report, you know they point out a lot of the things that we've already touched on here. So again, I don't want to say it has no value. It does, But do people really need to start looking at what the theay sayers are saying and then figure out how to use these things in a way where they stay in the guard and don't cause these kind of problems for themselves. Because there is an upside, you just have to be careful in how you get.
Speaker 2: There, all right, All right?
Speaker 1: So you know the thing is people used to pay me to hallucinate or something like that. I don't know, It's been a long time ago. Uh So, Dave Headery Jie.
Speaker 4: A lot of people that know me would tell you I'm hallucinating all the time. But used to think I was crazy on these subjects, but it's it's interesting because I seem to be a lot more correct about these predictions I've made over the years than I previously was.
Speaker 1: Dave, have you considered the fact that possibly we're both hallucinating right now and this is all just a simulation.
Speaker 4: Turtles all the way down, brother, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Dave Hadder doomsday. Dave, thank you very much for.
Speaker 1: The info and and the convo, and we'll do it against all right. Thanks Dave Hatter with us on the Nightcap. Back to wrap up in just a moment, as Dave Hatter just said moments ago, turtles all the way down, whatever that means. As always, thank you for being a part of my Tuesday Night, Monday and Tuesday Night get togethers known as the Nightcap here on seven hundred WLW. This concludes tonight's broadcast day. A very special thank you to my wife Chris to two point zero, who was on at the beginning of the show sharing her breast cancer story and ladies get your mammograms and she'll be getting her follow up again this Friday. It's going to be a big weekend from a wife and from me and I hope it's a great rest of the week for you. Now the playing of our national anthem to honor America, the Star Spangled banner on seven hundred WLW