Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday, but we shall return on Monday to do all this again. So do not fret even one teeny tiny little bit. Here's what we're gonna do this hour. There's gonna be some screwing off, not a bunch, touch on some history things, ancient warfare. We've talked about martial arts. We're gonna discuss Democrats taking power again. In fact, I'll all address that right now. All that and so much more is to come in the final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show. Let's dig into the Democrats first. Hey, Jesse, After Democrats take power again, how are we going to be able to elect a stronger system disruptor when those of us who have not been killed by the communists are sitting inside of the gulag? All right, I understand what you're saying, But the next system disruptor. Remember Donald Trump is really our first. He gets credit for that, but the first is usually the worst. I mean, that's not an insult to him. The first system disruptor, he usually rises because the people are displeased with the established order of things, and so he steps up and he says, I will lead you. But he's taking on a powerful system. Look at what Donald Trump has had to take on in the last ten years, the FBI itself, the CIA, remember the Central Intelligence Agency was part of the operation to take down Donald Trump. That's astounding. He's had to take on the system itself in a lot of ways. The system has won, not all ways, but in a lot of ways they won. That completely destroyed his first administration, impeached him twice. Russian collusion was all the system fighting back. The next system disruptor is smarter and meaner than the first one is. And he's smarter in meaner not because he's a better man or a worse man. He's smarter and meaner because he looks at all the things the system did to the last system disruptor, and he takes steps to ensure they won't happen. Those same things won't happen to him. In Rome, I've told you this story before. Many know this, but when the Roman Republic was crumbling, it eventually was taken over by Julius Caesar and then became the Roman Empire, where it wasn't run by the Senate, it was run by by an emperor a dictator really. But when that upheaval was happening, the Roman system, the political system was evil and corrupt, and they had massively imported foreigners that were smashing Roman citizens. Now this sounds familiar, right, evil corrupt for evil corrupt senators were importing foreigners in mass and Roman citizens were getting angry, so they started stepping up and screaming about it and getting angry about it and demanding help. Well, the Grocky brothers stepped up, two brothers stepped up. Both of them ended up getting killed. There were others who came after them before Caesar. But eventually you had these system disruptors stepping up to lead the people, and they would do things like surround themselves with gladiators as bodyguards. Why well, I sat and watched the last guy get beaten to death by by assassins sent by the Senate. I watched him get beaten to death in the middle of the street. That won't happen to me. I will have glad bodyguards. Then the next one stets up and he has gladiators go beat someone else. You see, they get smarter and meaner as we go along. The reason future system disruptors in America will be smarter and meaner than Donald Trump is. They're going to look at Donald Trump's ten years it'll end up being what about fifteen where he was really in politics. By the time it's all done, they're gonna look at all that way. Yeah, counting the like, yeah, probably thirteen fourteen years. They're going to look at it. They're gonna look at what Democrats did. They're gonna look at what this DA did. They're gonna look at what the CIA did and what the FBI did, and they're gonna take steps to ensure that can't happen to them. In a really weird way, we almost need to be witnesses and victims of communist evils to make ourselves smarter and sharper and better. Chris said, that sucks. It does suck, But you know, you know, when you show up at jiu jitsu class or boxing class when you're a young man, when do you show up when everything's hunky dory. Usually you show up after you got your butt kicked in school. You show up after a month, two months of the bully taking your lunch money, so you go home hungry. Every single day you show up and you learn how to fight after bad things have happened to you. Then you start taking the proactive steps to ensure the next bully who steps in front of you and tries such a thing will not have a very good time of it. The exact same thing works in politics. The more vicious and demonic the communists git, and they are getting more and more vicious in demonic every day. The more vicious in demonic the communists git. That will result in a GOP an anti communist party. I guess I should say, because that's really what we need, getting smarter and meaner in order to deal with the animals what it is. Look, what kind of stuff are they going to do? Here's Eric Swalwell laugh at that weapons grade goober all you want? He's very well. Maybe the next governor of California, if.
Speaker 2: You work for ic, will be unhirable in the state. If you're gonna work for fascists, forget about working in the state. So we are not weak, we have to go on offense. Otherwise, the most vulnerable in our communities are on defense. And I urge every governor to start protecting their people in their state.
Speaker 1: That way, you know they're going to try to throw ice agents in prison. Right, we're so sure of this that there's probably a really good chance Donald Trump is going to have to issue blanket pardons to everybody involved in the deportation of foreigner's preemptive pardons the way Joe Biden did. Donald Trump is probably going to have to do that on his way out the door. Think about that, just that one issue. Think about that the Democrat Party has become so evil you have to preemptively pardon the guys who are deporting rapists because Democrats otherwise will try to throw them in prison. That's why future system disruptors will be smarter and meaner. You know what, Along these lines, Master Kelly, what martial arts do you practice and recommend? All Right, so there are going to be more, But in general, if you stick with any one of these, or a combination of the two, you're going to be just fine. Right. Wrestling is probably the best martial art on the planet. Yep, that one you can take in high school and learn how to do. Yep, Wrestling, jiu jitsu really any kind of any kind of grappling. Wrestling and jiu jitsu fallow into that. Any kind of ground fighting martial art, real actual ground fighting martial art is going to be one of the superior martial arts. Wrestling, jiu jitsu, judo would probably qualify, and then boxing and kickboxing if you learn any combination of those, or even if you really ended up getting good, really good at one of those. Look, there's always a bad er dude out there, always, always, always, so just remember the best way of fighting is just to be polite and keep yourself out of trouble because there's always a bad or dude out there. But if you were to really get I'm not talking about expert, but if you were to really get a solid foundation on any one of those, you'd be just fine. And when I say kickboxing, really any kind will work. But Moi Thai, if you ever dug into moy Thai kickboxing and you learned how to use your feet and hands and knees and elbows like that, you can just destroy people with Mui Thai kickboxing. Destroy people. One of my instructors at the School of Infantry in the Marine Corps, he had been practicing Brazilian jiu jitsu for over a decade and moy Thai kickboxing for over a decade. That guy, this big, huge, scary black dude with his baritone voice. We were scared to death of him. He used to rip cigarettes when we were on pack runs. He'd be smoking during the run. Didn't even care. Like just one of those guys. That dude was frightening. He could have beaten the living crap probably out of every single one of us without breaking a sweat. Those are the ones that matter. I am sorry to tell you that in general, the spin kick stuff and that stuff you see in the movies that doesn't work at all. It is the Jesse Kelly Show reminding you. You can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Also a reminder of that when I said this Minnesota is all the rage right now because it appears to be ground zero. But I'm here to tell you that is only our first little crack in the window. So we can just peek inside and we're mortified by what we see. Oh my god, there's cancer in here. Look at the fraud. But it's just a crack right now. As the Trump administration, to their credit, they're doing this as the Trump Administration continues on, and that crack gets bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger. It has a chance unless you were mentally ready for it to dishearten you. When they start digging into California, it's going to make Minnesota look like a convent. And here was JD. Van.
Speaker 3: I think we have a fraud problem that is much worse in California than it is in Minnesota. I was talking actually to our small business administrator. I think she's found probably half a billion dollars a fraud of Minneapolis and the broader Minnesota area. I think she's found seven billion dollars with a fraud in California. So this is unfortunately a problem that is much bigger than Minnesota.
Speaker 1: I just felt like playing that again, Chris. I don't know why you wouldn't want me to play that again. I was just pointing out that the old oracle that is right again. Hey Bronco, this is the same kid who keeps asking you history questions. I love this good good Land is his name, he keeps the emailing in. I wanted to ask if I could be admitted to your club. No, uh well, let me explain landon standards matter in life, All right, standards matter our secret club. We do not allow women. We do not allow anybody under six feet tall. You're a kid, I will offer you this. We can get you in for some medical testing to see if you are if they think you're going to be above six feet, if the doctor says you will, there is a chance, after we put you through you know, push ups, running things like this, there's a chance we will allow you to intern occasionally at the club. That's going to involve you going out for red lobster runs, making coffee Totino's pizzas whenever we're hungry. It's going to be thankless work, and you always have to understand something at the back end of this. Yes, this may help you get into our secret club one day. But if you don't end up growing to six feet, if your growth spurt stops or something like that, then you've got to go. The internship ends and you can't be part of the club. What, Chris, What, I don't even know what the club is going to do. Maybe I do, Chris. Maybe I've already figured it out and I haven't told you since you're not welcome in, have you even considered that part of it yet? Maybe I have all the secret plans of the secret stuff we're going to be doing. Remember we already decided that we're going to seize a Venezuelan oil tanker of our own. Then that will give us endless fuel, and that will be our mobile headquarters. You won't even know where we are at any given moment, Chris. We'll still be broadcasting secret signals from time to time that only members will understand. Only members. So look like I said, a possible internship after a medical exam where we have a doctor's note saying you are projected to exceed six feet in height. If not, sorry, that's what you get for being Italian, Hey, Jesse. A lot of countries are struggling to maintain their population, especially China. Since China wants to rule the world, why don't they import a bunch of Muslims and other Third world dumps. Well, China is well aware of their impending population collapse. They are well aware of it. They are desperate to try to get the things they want done done before the population collapses. And population collapse is just one of those things you can read about it. There are all kinds of societies that have gone through it historically, where the birth rate and there as there's always a manion explanations for it. The birth rate just drops off. People stop getting married, they stop having kids, and then society over time starts to die and countries deal with it in different ways. You'll have countries like Poland. Poland will flat out give you they're practically paying you to have kids, huge tax breaks. Please get married, have kids. They're begging people to have kids, desperate to keep the birth rate up. Asian countries. A lot of Asian countries are going through this right now. A lot of countries around the world are going through this right now, and again are There are a million explanations. One of the very simplest ones that is undoubtedly part of it is young men and young women. They are supposed to be in physical proximity to each other in order to find out if they're attracted to each other, and then that leads to marriage. Hey, she's a dime. I think I would like to be with her the rest of my life and probably have some kids with her. That sounds like a good time. But that doesn't happen when she's on Instagram and you're sitting there facetiming each other. So there's a bit to that. I'll just leave that with a little encouragement, please go physically be with the opposite sex, especially if you're young. I promise it's healthy. You can go to the movies, take her to Red Lobster. Go physically be with the opposite sex. We'll be back. It is the Jesse Kelly Shall on a wonderful Friday. The weekend is here, The freezing weekend is here. Do remember you don't have to go overboard. If you're about to freeze you don't. Make sure you have water, make sure you cover up the pipes if you can, make sure you have blank gets, some winter clothes, some batteries for the flashlights, maybe even a candle or two board games. Don't hurt. You may even have to talk to each other, stake care of each other, and make sure the old people in your life are taken care of. That's one of those things that it really hit me during Harvey, because I'd been through plenty of natural disasters and stuff like that, but when Hurricane Harvey hit Houston, many people were obviously suffering and were wiped out financially and their homes and things like that, but it was super, super dangerous for the old people who don't they weren't physically able to help themselves as much, and they're having to be carried out of places. So do check in with the older folks in your area. Hey, Bronco, I'm starting to get the impression you might be a little bit intrigued by historical battles and wars. Whatever gave me that idea? What kind of battles intrigue you more? The ones with melee weapons or the ones with modern standoff weapons? And why his name is Dave? Which ones intrigued me more? I would probably say the older ones with melee weapons, swords and spears and arrows and stuff. Now, I'm fascinated by both, by both, I really because I find these horrible, horrible situations to be fascinating. I am fascinated by both. I find, and this is very common. You probably exactly exactly the same way. I find the idea of being stabbed infinitely more scary than being shot, which is weird because, especially with modern weapons and things like that, if you get shot, it just it's bad, Especially with a high powered rifle of some kind, it just droys your interns. You're gonna die, and if you don't die, you'll wish you died. Like I've told you before, I know guys who've been shot in the flack jacket and a bulletproof vest didn't even penetrate. They weren't gonna die. They wanted to die because it hits so hard and it hurts so bad. I mean the stuff you see in the movies where the guy gets shot in the right through the shoulder or something like that and he just gets up and keeps on trucking. Yeah, no, it doesn't really work like that. So that's bad. But there's something in the human psyche that has a deep fear of edged weapons, swords and shields and spears. I witnessed this myself in Iraq. I've told you this story many times. When we were countering that huge riot and we were gonna about to be overrun, we thought, because we were so badly outnumbered and they were super bold. We're standing there with our m sixteens fully kitted out, and they didn't back off until we fixed bands bayonnet goes on. They started to melt away immediately. There's something about it. Now, think about this that's obviously part of our mind, part of a deep human fear. But before the gunpowder era, guns and cannons and things like that. That was how all warfare was. There was no other way to hurt another human being than by slashing him or penetrating him with something really really sharp. That was all warfare. And if you lined up and pick your ancient battle, if you lined up on an ancient battlefield, you are carrying something pointy or sharp, and so is everyone in your army, and so is everyone in their army. And you know that that day there's a pretty good chance, especially if you're in the front lines, if you're one of the front line infantry units, there's a very good chance you are getting stabbed that day. Where who knows is it going to be fatal? Who knows, But you're getting stabbed that day, and you know it. What's that like? Phew? No, thanks, Hey, tiny hands, robe, I don't have tiny hands. I have huge hints. We live in one of the few red counties near Denver, in a town of sixty thousand. The local GOP asked my wife to run for town council. She's a dime, brains and beauty. As she ran, she would win. The problem is it may cost us five thousand dollars or more to win. Is it worth it? Yes? Well, I don't know your financial situation, so hold on a second. If you can afford the five thousand without setting your family back, your kids back, and missing bills, things like that, if you can forward to spend five thousand dollars, well, let me ask you, do you trust someone else to fill that position? Because the position will be filled. Someone's going to sit on that town council seat. Do you want your dying wife sitting there making appropriate decisions you guys discussing things at night? Or would you like some corrupt scumbag who calls himself a Republican to sit in that seat. You know he's gonna be half a Democrat. He lied about being a Republican. He'll be there shoehorning in as many communist policies as he can. If it's not her, it's gonna be him. We have to keep in mind that the competition factor too. When we think about running for office, or maybe running for office. We have to always keep this in mind. If we don't do it, someone else is gonna And oftentimes the kind of people who seek out political power are scumbags. Just to scumbags, people like this.
Speaker 2: If you work for icy will be unhirable in the state. If you're gonna work for fascists, forget about working in the state. So we are not weak. We have to go on offense. Otherwise, the most vulnerable in our communities are on defense. And I urge every governor to start protecting their people in their state that way.
Speaker 1: By the way, you remember that moron Somali woman yesterday who made up a bunch of lies. They called me the N word and I had a scab, but if healed in jail. You remember I played it. I'll play it for you again.
Speaker 4: Remember this same They just decided it was nice to be racist and say really nasty things to me, and yeah, that down.
Speaker 1: He called me.
Speaker 4: He called me the N word, and he called me that and then he arrested me. They arrested me. It was multiple people. They used a lot forced to arrest me. I actually got a a scab that was healing while I was in jail.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, sure, I'd show you, but it healed when I was.
Speaker 4: A jail with but they pushed me hard. They used a lot of violence. My body still hurts. I got a concussion. It's really hard for me to speak because of that concussion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can tell they were just using.
Speaker 4: A lot of force to arrest me. And I was screaming, I was crying. I was so scared. I've like never been arrested in my life, and I was actually detained with a Native American woman. And I'll never forget like the fear that we both felt in our hearts that day. And it's like, I'm so sorry if I'm getting a little emotional, but sometimes.
Speaker 1: She definitely sounds like she's getting emotional. You could feel it, you can feel it there. Well, there's more of that press conference, and I'm so I owe you an apology. I didn't bring this part to you yesterday, but it's just so good. So I'm that competition must have been bad or sorry, that concussion must have been bad.
Speaker 4: So I'm Somali. I'm proud to be Somali.
Speaker 1: Let's stop right there. You're smallie. That's weird. You don't call yourself an American, huh, right in the open, I'm Somali. I'm proud to be Somali. Then go back to Somalia please.
Speaker 4: So I'm Somali. I'm proud to be Somali. To me being Somali isn't just eating bananas with rice.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a lot.
Speaker 4: It's like it's a it's a it's an interesting thing. It's uh, it's very hard to describe what means to be Somali and what it means to be American. But it's like a cultural fusion. It's kind of like the bananas and rice. You know, people don't really see like, you know, it's a it's a it's you know, people don't think, oh, you can eat bananas with rice, but that's what it's like to be Somali an American.
Speaker 1: It's like it's more than just bananas and rice. Then if you really think about, oh, it's just like bananas rice. I will beg the Jesse Kelly Show on Magi Friday and asked doctor Jesse Friday heading into a freezing weekend, that'll hopefully have some blankets and if you're brave enough, you'll play risk with your family. Will it end with you guys hating each other? Yes, it will, But you know what keeps me warm high blood pressure. And there's nothing that gives you that high blood pressure, like one of your sons screwing you over and violating an alliance you had and attacking what Chris, Chris said, Asia or the Americas. Anybody who's ever played risk understands that Asia is very, very appealing. There's so many resources there, but there are so many avenues of a pro to try to secure it. Just it's very, very difficult until later in the game, if the game has gone your way and you've amassed a huge army of conquest to smash your enemies. Until then, I highly recommend focusing on South America. Only two routes in. North America has three routes in, but it's still America, and I'm drawn to it. Stay with the Western hemisphere. I can't stress that enough. And you may just find that Greenland has some strategic importance at well as well. What Chris, it's not just Donald Trump who knows the value of Greenland. Anybody who's ever played risk understands that is a critical passageway between the East and the West. Play risk, form alliances against other family members, and when you are tempted to do one of them wrong and violate a truce, only do it if you can finish them off. There is no morality and risk. There is no good or evil there's no right or wrong. There is only victory, and if you are done wrong by a fellow family member, you must let revenge consume your very soul. It is important to send a message for the future of what happens when they do you wrong. You understand, Jesse. Are the elites and Dems upset about Trump's cocaine boat strikes because that's their drug of choice? It probably is. I hate to be old foget Jesse, but I thought that cocaine was like a nineteen seventies thing. That's an eighties thing, Chris said, it's not. See Chris, you're old too. Every day you turn on the news and they've two tons of cocaine. But apparently there are so many people still doing cocaine. I didn't. I guess I just don't know. Maybe I'm not that up on the drug scene. I didn't know. I didn't know, anyway, the guy said, on a lighter note, all the conservative radio hosts I listened to seem to be taking relief factor. What makes the job so hazardous? Well, I will only look, I was saying. I was about to speak for me, but let me speak for Clay Travis. Have you seen Clay Travis. He's so old. He he looks like somebody. As soon as you look at Clay, and if you ever hang out with him, you'll get this. As soon as you look at Clay, you know that his body has to be breaking down. If his what Chris, if his face looks like that, what are his knees like? His back has to be a disaster. If that's what you can see, what can't you see? And that's why Relief Factor is so great. It's natural, one hundred percent drug free, but it's a supplement you take every day. It can't fix Clay's face or your face, but it will turn down the temperature on your pain a little bit at a time, in a little bit at a time and gets you pain free three weeks. If it's nineteen ninety five, call one eight hundred the number four relief or go to relief Factor dot com. All right, don't end up like Clay. Now, let's talk just for a second about this lie that keeps spreading about the five year olds.
Speaker 5: Any stepped in the direction of reining in and cutting the funding of an agency that is attacking US citizens that are should nap in five year olds that are.
Speaker 1: Using them asn't Why do they still tell this lie. It's already been debunked. Your liberal ant Peggy doesn't listen to the Jesse Kelly Show. Your liberal amp Pegy listens to AOC. She watches CNN in ABC. Your liberal amt Pegy resides in a world of make believe. And this is one of those moments where you're finding out how that world is constructed and maintained. She is a nutball, she's bitter, she's been on antidepressants for ten years. She hates herself. She feels like the United States of America is run by Nazis because every single communist news outlet she listens to or watches tells her that. And she can't escape that world of make believe. That's why they lie like that, Jesse. Do you think the pursuit of rare earth minerals and China trying to control them will lead to the new era of colonialism? We will never leave the area of colonialism. The only reason that's even a term colonneonialism is because our education system was taken over by a bunch of civilization or hating communists who want everybody to go back to living in the dirt. You know what, The era of colonialism is the entire freaking history of mankind, the entire history of mankind. Are powerful societies taking over other societies. That's the entire issue of the world. It has never changed, it will never change. I'm sorry to burst the bubble of your idiot's social studies teacher, But all those different Indian tribes in America, they were all taking every opportunity they could to kill the other tribe in order to take their lands. And no, your teacher was wrong, but they didn't believe in and land ownership. They were slaughtering each other en mass for hunting rights, for water rights. It may have been an ancient version of that, but they practiced colonialism too. There has never been an era without colonialism, and there will never be an era without colonialism. That is just life. It's not even colonialism, that's just how the world works. Jesse, I love the show. Quick question, Why isn't the DOJ going after the funding sources for protest groups? Well, they say they are, but listen. I if I want to arrest a car thief and I see him busting in a window and breaking into a car to steal it, that's a pretty easy arrest if you're a cop. No surround the car, guns out, get on the ground, dirt ball, Yeah, that's what I would say. Put handcuffs on him and he's been arrested. If I want to instead take down the organized crime ring of car thieves in the city, that is going to take longer. That's not just me, see me arrest, game over. I now have to work my way through a web of powerful, oftentimes well funded people in order to take down the people who are actually running things. This is not to say the DJ is being successful or is going to be successful. That's not what I'm saying at all. What I am saying is it's easy to throw handcuffs on a street animal for storming into a church in Saint Paul. Taking down the funding network of American Communism, which has been built on the backs of two thousand dollars an hour lawyers, is going to be a much longer, much more complicated process. Now, put your phone down, go enjoy your family, destroy them at risk, and we will see each other again on Monday.