Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the Morning's five. It's six fifty five, five.
Speaker 2: And six fifty five, y'all five and six fifty five. No, no, Yesterday was a great contest. Anna won her fourth in a row. She's going for five today. Anna, your challenger today is from Taylor works for Ford Works, actually at the Ford Plant. Just got married last month, so congratulations, welcome Michelle.
Speaker 1: Hi, Michelle, thank you, good morning, Good mornning. Where'd you guys get married? Where was the wedding and wine? Dott I love it? Did you guys know that's where my husband's from. Did you have it on the water or what did you get? What'd you guys do? Yeah? Anna, hole, but we were off the water. It was it was the best day ever.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. That's beautiful. Congrats. What's your lovely man's name? His name is John and he's the most amazing man in the world.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: Beautiful congratulations to Michelle and John. All right, Anna, I'm gonna lock you in a sound proof area.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Jacob, his name is mine. You five questions.
Speaker 2: Whoever gets the most right wins. Tye always goes to the champion. Speaking of songs, Michelle, Uh.
Speaker 1: This song is a big one.
Speaker 2: The Puerto Rico song has taken the Internet by storm, with celebrities now posting videos singing it on social media.
Speaker 1: What is the capital of Puerto Rico?
Speaker 2: Second?
Speaker 1: No clear, It's in the song, all right? Question number two.
Speaker 2: The owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers was in the dirty last week for forcing celebs who had courtside tickets to move back a few rows.
Speaker 1: Who is he? Question number three?
Speaker 2: Drake shattered Michael Jackson's record on the Billboard Hot one hundred this week, the most number one hits by a male solo artist. What was Michael Jackson's nickname? He was the king of Question number four, fans are still talking about part one of the Summer House Reunion? Where can you watch that reality show? Fans are talking about the Summerhouse Reunion?
Speaker 1: Where can you watch that reality show? Sweetback?
Speaker 2: In question number five, Cynthia Arrivo told reporters she's done talking about the movie she starred in opposite Ariana Grande.
Speaker 1: What was that movie.
Speaker 2: Called Let's Bring the Champ Back from a.
Speaker 1: Sound proof areay? Michelle got three out of five.
Speaker 2: Not as not as yeah, not as good as yesterday? Not as good as yesterday. Anna, you're gonna roll through these. She's gonna roll through these. Okay, she's gonna get them all probably right, here we go. Question number one, Anna, the Puerto Rico song has taken the Internet by storm, with celebrities now posting videos singing it on social media.
Speaker 1: What is the capital of Puerto Rico? Oh my gosh, dam solidor boo San Juan?
Speaker 2: All right and one?
Speaker 1: All right? I was wrong.
Speaker 2: She's not gonna get all right, but let's see if she rolls on these ones hair. Question number two for you, Anna, you gotta get at least three out of five. The owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers was in the dirty this week for forcing celebs to sit instead of court side move back a few rows?
Speaker 1: Who is he?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Usher, Dan Gilberte, you have got to get these next three right, or Anna, you are no longer our champion. Question number three, Drake shattered Michael Jackson's record on the Billboard Hot one hundred this week, the most number ones by a male solo artist. What was Michael Jackson's nickname?
Speaker 1: The King of Pop? Yes?
Speaker 2: Question number four, and this is a question that Michelle missed fans are still talking about part one of the Summer House Reunion. Where can you watch that reality show? Yes, and it comes down to this another last question. Got to get the answer for you. Number five, Good luck to you.
Speaker 1: Anna.
Speaker 2: Cynthia Rivo told reporters that she is done talking about this movie that she starred in opposite Arianna Grande.
Speaker 1: What is that movie called Wicked? Corrected time? Yay? What a wirre.
Speaker 2: Got a party and give for you, Michelle, Scooters is what We're going to set you up with a gift card to Scooters, so enjoy that. And we need contestants for tomorrow. If you think you can knock off Anna, text I want to play to nine five.
Speaker 1: Five zero zero for tomorrow morning. It's module in the Morning's five is six fifty five