Speaker 1: The quest for the three peat has begun.
Speaker 2: Only four teams in Major League Baseball history have won three consecutive titles. The Dodgers are the favorites to become the fifth.
Speaker 1: This is World Champion Dodger Talk.
Speaker 3: Here we go again. We're get y running back to.
Speaker 4: Get in on the show called eight six six not eighty seven two five seven, and be sure to follow Dodger Talk wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: Here's your host, David Vase.
Speaker 2: Last day, What a night for the Dodgers as they score three runs in the bottom of the ninth inning to come back and beat the Marlins walk off style five to four. Welcome the Dodger Talk David Vase with you until eleven thirty tonight. We have phone lines open at eight six six nine, eight seven two five seventy. Kyle Tucker delivered the big hit with two outs in the bottom of the ninth inning. Score show Hayo Tani and Freddie Freeman as the Dodgers walk it off against the Marlins five to four and take game one of this three game series. We got a lot to get to between now and eleven thirty. Your phone calls eight sixty six nine eight seven two five seventy. Also, you'll hear from Edwin Diaz and Andrew Friedman on Diaz's right elbow procedure that he underwent last week. Edwin Diaz at Dodgers Stadium and speaking to the media earlier today, Andrew Friedman gave us a little bit more detail over the weekend, so we'll share that with you as well. But tonight it was a night where you thought, maybe the Dodgers are just going to go down quietly against the Marlins. But that's not who this Dodger team is. They want to win each and every game and they're going to do their best to find a way to do that.
Speaker 3: Yamamoto, he's human. He was off tonight.
Speaker 2: He was not really having the feel for his split fingered fastball. He was missing it. He was leaving it up in the strike zone. And the fifth inning was indicative of all that, because you know, Yama Moto doesn't walk batters when he's on and let alone, let the number nine hitter again hurt you. Connor Norby was on base three times tonight. He singled in the third, he walked in the fifth, and that was the beginning of Yama Moto having a very frustrating fifth inning where he Norby let off the inning with a walk, and then what was even more frustrating was that Yama Moto was this close to getting out of the fifth but he walked second basement Xavier Edwards with two outs, which allowed Liam Hicks, the left handed hitting DH, to come up and hit a go ahead three run home run over the short wall inside the right field foul pole. So it was a two to one Dodger lead, and it turned into a four to two Marlins lead at that point in time until the ninth inning when the Dodgers came alive. He kind of felt like the game was in the seventh inning when the Dodgers had an opportunity with the bases loaded and two outs and the right guy at the plate, Will Smith against the Marlins left handed reliever Andrew Nrdi, who was in a lot of trouble and reeling at that point in time. So Smith broke his bat and grounded out softly to the second baseman. And Smith this year against lefties is not doing well.
Speaker 3: Early on.
Speaker 2: He's only hitting a buck eighty eight against lefties with no home runs. Usually a lefty against Will Smith especially a lefty reliever against will Smith and the bases loaded, will Smith is at least going to get a base hit. And tonight will Smith came up twice with the bases loaded and couldn't get one run in seventh inning and the ninth inning. He was the second out in the ninth inning, and luckily Kyle Tucker was able.
Speaker 3: To deliver his first walk off hit for the Dodgers, So he.
Speaker 2: Kind of felt like that seventh inning that was the best chance for the Dodgers to do Dodger things. And against the Marlins bullpen that is the best in Major League Baseball coming into tonight, holding hitters to a batting average of what a buck eighty seven coming into the game tonight, So it's not a bad Marlins bullpen. In fact, it's a pretty good Marlin's bullpen, and they lost their closer tonight. Pete Fairbanks came in throwing ninety seven and after intentionally walking Freddie Freeman, the Marlins manager, Clayton McCullen, the training staff went out there and Fairbanks left the game with one out and the bases loaded, and that's when Tyler Phillips came into the game, and you know, just being right next to the Dodger Dougout. I looked like an NFL sideline with the offensive coordinator, the defensive coordinator looking at everything. And you had Dino Ebol, Bob Gearan, J T. Watkins, Rob ban Zoyak all in a huddle, all looking and sharing information. As Tyler Phillips was coming into the game and Will Smith was the first spatter up. He struck out, so it was two out, spaces loaded. After Shohei Otani was able to double one run in, you had the bases loaded for Kyle Tucker, who had his biggest moment to date as a Dodger, delivering a two run walk off basit to center field to give the Dodgers the five to four win. After the game, we had a chance to catch up with Tucker who just had gotten the ice bath from Taascar, Hernandez and Alex.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was nice, Like I said earlier, when you know the teammates with the phenomenal at bats in front of me and just getting on base. Show Hey with a huge double right there to get get the extra run, Freddie Paez with the grant at bats, Dalton, just guys getting on base in front of us and grinding throughout the whole game, just get the opportunity.
Speaker 3: So that is that was huge in that situation.
Speaker 2: Base is loaded, there's really no march at Frere for the picture.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like that was a huge advantage for you? I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean, he's a great picture. He's you know, had a really good year so far. So I was just trying to get something I could handle decently and just try and get hit with it.
Speaker 3: So it worked out.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 2: You feel like this personality lends itself to those moments.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Maybe I'm just trying and grind the abats on, trying to do my job, and you know, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but you just gotta keep moving on and.
Speaker 1: Can grinding it.
Speaker 3: Are you expecting the gate ade bath?
Speaker 5: No, I don't. I don't know the last time I've had something like that, so I wasn't at all. So it was pretty cold though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hey, congratulations, glad you got to enjoy that and deliver.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you appreciate it. One of many.
Speaker 2: Yep, there we go, all right, Kyle Tucker delivering his biggest hit as a Dodger.
Speaker 3: And I like Kyle Tucker I.
Speaker 2: Know he's not the emotional guy that's gonna be the greatest interview or really pour out his emotions.
Speaker 3: But I like him.
Speaker 2: I've gotten to know him over the course of the last two months since spring training, and I like him. He is who he is, and it's not that he doesn't want to help the team win or he doesn't care.
Speaker 3: I know that label is out there. Of course he cares.
Speaker 2: He wouldn't be in the major leagues if he didn't care. He's just not going to be Yasie Oh Puig type of personality. I'm sorry. He's just not gonna be that guy. He's not gonna be Freddie Freeman. He's gonna be more on the show, hal tany type of personality spectrum with some dry sense of humor. But look, I felt like he gave as much as he was going to give right there, and he certainly gave more between the lines, and that's that's what counts a two run walk off base hit. As the Dodgers beat the Marlins tonight five to four, and I got to give some love to the Dodger bullpen because after Yamamoto came out of the game, the Dodgers were down four to two, And I know a lot of times we only look at the bullpen when the team has a lead, whether it's the Dodgers or any other team or any other fan base. You only really focus or put the bullpen under a microscope when you have a lead. But this was big as well. It's only a two run deficit and you got this Dodger offense behind you. So a four to two lead for the Marlins is not insurmountable, as we saw with two outs in the ninth inning tonight, So it was huge for Alex Vesia, Tanner Scott, Edgardo Enriquez and Jake Eder to come in and.
Speaker 3: Hold the score where it was.
Speaker 2: So you got four scoreless innings from four different relievers are combined, four different relievers tonight, and that was huge. If one of them gives up a run all of a sudden, you know it's a different game. A three run deficit's a little bit different than a two run deficit. And Svesia had three strikeouts, ten Or Scott had three strikeouts, and Riquez had won seven strikeouts combined from the Dodger bullpen is the most in a game this season. And Jake Eder tonight won his first ever major League game in relief. So congratulations to Jake as well as the Dodgers beat the Marlins five to four.
Speaker 3: Let's go out to Dean, who is at the game tonight. Hi Dean, you're on Dodger Talk.
Speaker 7: Hey Dave, longtime listener, first time caller. I just wanted to pay you a compliment first, because you're always very objective. You're not afraid to call guys out when they're not performing, and I appreciate that You're not a homer.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we were at the same to night.
Speaker 2: That's what I grew up with, Mia Karrn, Vince Scully, Don Drysdale, Ross Porter, Charlie steiner, Rick Monday.
Speaker 3: None of them are homers.
Speaker 7: I love all those guys. And yeah, we stayed till the end because I told my friend, I go, Tucker is gonna come through. You know, I know that they're gonna come through. And I'm so happy he had his moment. And you know, Yamamotos, you know, nobody's gonna throw perfect games every every time out, so he was due for a set back and I'm just glad that Tucker had his moment. And Dodgers are so balanced rushing. I'm very excited about rushing. He's a he's a great young player, and he needs to get in there more often.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he'll find his way in the lineup more and more.
Speaker 8: Dean.
Speaker 2: I mean, that was a good at back, coming off the bench, working a walk, not trying to do too much, understanding the situation. And he's really starting to really embrace this role, coming off the bench and starting whenever they need him to. So I'm with you and appreciate the phone call and appreciate you even more for staying all the way through and not giving up.
Speaker 3: In the ninth inning.
Speaker 7: All Right, thank you, Dave.
Speaker 2: All Right, Dean, thank you for the phone call. Eight six six two five seventy is the phone number. Dodgers walk it off against the Marlins five to four. Let's go out to Braxton, who is at the game tonight. Hi Braxton, you're on Dodger Talk.
Speaker 6: Hey David, thanks for taking a call. Man.
Speaker 8: What I want to hit on is today this game, this game is just such a game, and you know we deserved that win. I stayed to the end as well, like I with this team. And you just know I said the last time I called you, you just know they're going to come through. And if if you look at this game as a whole, y'all, Mamoto he gave up a lot of a lot of men on base, right, But I mean, but he kept battling through and he kept getting out of the jam, and then we had we had he had a home run stick over the short the short wall. You know, it is unfortunate. You look at our bats on the other side, and I mean we were hot tonight, like sitting in the stands. There were so many balls that we all thought were out of there, and I mean, I'm in a lot of games, but I mean we crushed the ball all night. And then Meggy has the ball that's a one foot foul and I think Kyle Tucker hit won the right field that was like one foot foul. So I mean, we could have won this game by ten runs with if it was just a few feet each way, you know. So yeah, that's that's what I want to talk about. You've got all the faith in the world this team, man, Like, how fun, good for Tucker.
Speaker 6: So proud of y'allah, no doubt. Awesome game, no doubt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a great game. And you're right.
Speaker 2: The Dodgers have had their chances to maybe have that big hit. It just didn't go fair for Miguel Rojas and his first at bat of the game when he came up to pinch hit in the seventh inning for Alex Freeland and then he struck out looking. Speaking of Miguel Rojas, the whole decision for him to lay down or try to lay down a sacrifice bunt with nobody out and runners it first and second in the ninth inning against Pete Fairbanks. Look, I'm not gonna say there wasn't thought behind it, because Miguel Rojas has an extremely high baseball IQ and many believe that he'll be a manager one day in Major League baseball.
Speaker 3: But here's my thought.
Speaker 2: If he does get that bunt down, then you have runners at second and third, you're still down two runs, and show Hao Tani's coming up. I kind of feel like Clayton McCullough would intentionally walk O Tony take the bat out of his hands. And I can understand, and Okay, that's fine. You got Freddie Freeman coming up with one out and the bases loaded. That's that's not a great spot to be in if you're Pete Fairbanks, but I still would have had Roja swing away in that situation. But I do understand the line of thinking from his side. I just don't know how many people in the stadium would agree with that decision. And I'm sure that was on his own. And look, the Dodgers are able to come from behind and win it. But I just feel like, if he does get those runners over, you got the tying run at second base, but you have Otani with the bat out of his hands, and you know when you want Otani up, especially after what we've seen the last couple of days, he could end the game with one swing with two guys on celebrate ninety years of racing at Santa Anita Park every Friday through Sunday with millions and payouts every race day for heart pounding action and new experiences, visit Santa Anita dot com. Lash events. By the way, Otani with the ground rule double down the right field line another example of what Braxton was talking about. If that doesn't one to hop the wall and he hits it, let's say a little bit to the left off the bullpen gate, you have a tie score with one swing from Otani right there. So those are the type of things that were occurring tonight. But at the end, the Dodgers again showed the game was a little bit too long for their opponent as they beat the Marlins tonight five to four, eight six, six, seven, two five seventy is the phone number. By the way, until Otani's ground rule double in the ninth inning, the Dodgers did not have an extra base hit in the game. The last time the Dodgers won a game without an extra base hit was April of twenty twenty four. They don't win many games if they're not slugging, and tonight they slugged once with the Otani's ground rule double. But nonetheless they find a way to pass the baton, get the other guy up taking the walk, not trying to be the hero, understanding you can't have a three run home run with nobody on base. It started with Andy Pie as lead off walk. In the ninth inning, Dalton Rushing came off the bench, and by the way, he was the last position player on the bench for the Dodgers outside of I believe Santiago Espinal. He was the only other guy still left on the bench when Rushing came up to pain shit, So he took a walk and from there the Dodgers kept putting pressure on the Marlins. Eight six six seven two five seventy is the phone number. We're gonna take a time out here on Dodger Talk. When we come back. More of your phone calls. Also, Jose Moto will check in and you'll hear from Edwin Diaz and Andrew Friedman. After the Dodgers knock out the Marlins in the ninth inning five to four on a five to seven LA Sports.
Speaker 4: Dodger Talk is available on AM five to seventy LA sports dot com. Hand of the iHeartRadio app Back to more Dodger Talk with Dodger insider David Basse.
Speaker 1: Two hounds of the on one and.
Speaker 3: Tucker lines went on the center fielder base Dodgers are gonna win it. Here comes old tiny Rod Third.
Speaker 1: He'll store hop.
Speaker 3: About that second walkoff winning the season for Tucker four career walkoff hits, and the Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Come back for the eleventh time this.
Speaker 3: Year and win the ball game of five to four. Oh, how do you like that? Woman?
Speaker 2: The Dodgers have the second most comeback wins this season in Major League Baseball. They score three runs in the ninth inning and beat the Marlins tonight, five to four. Rick Monday and Tim Nevertt on the call in the ninth inning. Rick Monday and Charlie Steiner on the call to start the game. Great to have Charlie back at the ballpark. Daniel Steelers presents the home run forecast. For your chance to win a fifty dollars Daniel Jeweler's gift card, visit AM five to seventy lasports dot com. Use the keyword home run and to your name and you could win. Daniel Stewlers owned the dream. I'm just looking at the scorecard. I was right initially. Dalton Rushing coming off the bench in the ninth inning was pinch hitting in the Santiago espinall spot, so Rushing was the last position player the Dodgers used in the game tonight. What if the game just is tied and the Dodgers don't walk it off, who goes where? How do they arrange all that? I'll have to ask Dave Roberts that tomorrow. But luckily that was not a concern as the Dodgers got a big hit from Kyle Tucker with two outs and beat the Marlins tonight five to four.
Speaker 3: All right, let's check in with Jose Mota.
Speaker 1: It's time to go around the horn with Jose Mota.
Speaker 2: All right, Hose, I'm sure you were looking at your score book when all that was happening. Let's start there. What if the game is tied? Who goes where?
Speaker 6: Man, I'm trying to figure that out myself. Let's get rushing a first baseman's.
Speaker 3: Glove, first, Freddy going left field.
Speaker 6: Keep Freddy in the infield. But I'm sure they were about wage you'll get somebody in there in the right time. Thanks. Thankfully we're not talking about the dogues again because of that.
Speaker 2: Right, exactly right. And here's another one for you. Just as it was happening. I could understand the thought process by Miguel Rojas, But where do you land on the strategy to leave first base open if you successful getting that sacrifice bunt down with nobody out runners at first and second in the ninth inning.
Speaker 6: I'm not against him, and I'll tell you why. Show Hal Touney has struggled mightily this season against right handed pitchers. And if you go back, Dave to September or last season, you know what was happening. In those situations with Ben Robert, he was bunning the guy over and Dave Roberts like, hey, you o the pictures show Hey, that's fine. We got other guys behind him and worked out more times than it, not against the Dodgers, I mean against the other team. So I was not totally say. And the one thing that I mean, I gotta make clear is sometimes if he showed bunt on your own and the managers doesn't agree, somebody's gonna yell you, hey, hey, no, no, no, you sung the bat. But remember Miguel showed bun the first time, nobody said pull the bat back. He did it again, showed it early, which is a sacrifice, and he and he missed. But I'm not against it just because there's been proof that show. Hey, i'll tell you what it is today coming against right handed pictures. He was at two nineteen against lefties three sixty seven. So I can see what McColls looking at those numbers, going, you know what, just going to go out there and just either get after him or at least go after Freddie. And that's what we call great protection right there. But I'm not against that player.
Speaker 2: Jose Moti is joining us after the Dodgers scored three runs in the ninth inning and beat the Marlins five to four. I'm sure you saw what I did in the ninth inning when Tyler Phillips came into the game, right there a lot of huddling by the Dodgers, not only with Will Smith and Kyle Tucker, but with the base runners as Phillips was coming in. So when you have a situation like that, what did you see? Number one, why Pete Fairbanks came out of the game with an injury, and number two just that whole Okay, here's a guy that we weren't expecting coming into the game right here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he always think advantage for Pete Fairbanks. What I saw him just taking his right hand a lot, which is not an invacation of the hand, but it could be something. Now hopefully it is not the moment some crumping for him because he's a very valued guy in the gate captor sign him for a reason because they're right now, you know, in a good spot. But with a guy like Phillips, you know he's got all the time with the world to walmap, and you have all the time in the world also to do your homework on him and to see what he comes with out of that bullpen. Anybody coming in like this who was not expecting to be in the game, you are always going to be And the advantage of the hitter. Now he beat Will Smith, yes, but as they left on that hitter, like you know Kyle Tucker, who was looking for that big moment. The information you want to get is, hey, why is the secondary pitch? How does he get ahead? What does he do when he's behind? And for Kyle Tucker right now, all those things mean get something good to hit, period, Just get something to hit. He rolled over first pitch day, which he does a whole lot to the you know, the opponent, but out here at home. But then he squared things up. If you stop that swing, fans, go ahead, find the video. Stop the swing. That is the best swing he has. That is a Dodger is it's all perfection, middle of the field, behind the baseball, that barrel is not drugging or going around the baseball and is exactly what he needed to say, fill the baseball a little bit more and have the big ballert. But that could be a big lifter found.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be a good thing for the Dodgers. Now that O'tani in the last three games is starting to look like o'tani. And then you have Kyle Tucker hopefully getting some some weight off his shoulders with that walk off hit. All of a sudden, you may have Otani and Tucker hitting at the same time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was looking at you know, at Tucker some digging deep in what he has been doing. And the chases have been very high. Last year, he's in a great spot in great ratings in chases. This year he's not. He's a very poor twenty five percent. In other words, Dave, you know, it's kind of baffling sometimes if you look at a hitter and you tell anybody, hey, getting ahead for you as a hitter isn't advantage. It's proved throughout the history of baseball. Want to know is a great count to be in because it could lead to seeing us right, and it could lead to ball to now you two and zero. Check this out for Kyle Tucker days after one and oh he comes in hitting one forty eight. You can't explain that. It's like, how has that happen? That is one thing, making bad decisions swinging the pitches that you shouldn't be swinging at but mainly just not having that consistence well, which he has admitted. But you know, today is the day in which I hope he just puts it all behind, becomes a good contact hitter, goes out in hiss BP sometimes on the field to see how the ball's traveling, and just is able to show why the dollars went um signed this guy.
Speaker 3: All right, hose before I'll let you go.
Speaker 2: Dave Roberts said in his postgame press conference that O'tani will not hit tomorrow night, second time this year that O'tani will not DH on the same night that he is pitching. Do you believe this is a trend we're going to see moving forward? Do you believe that O'tani might get Wednesday off as well?
Speaker 6: I believe that he will play against Sandie al Contra on Wednesday, then there's an off day for the players before they, you know, head out to Saint Louis. And I think there's a trend. We say it that you played it perfectly the other day with Andrew feeven A Mansters. I mean, they've thought about this for many, many, many months, and before the season they're planning out this guy is going to come full bore to be a picture and we have to protect Showy from show and it is a trend that's going to be more than beneficial for show Hey, for the Dodgers, anybody else, because obviously you want this guy not just healthy and productive and strong for six months, it is beyond six months, and there's a very big step. And I always say, protect Joy from Showy and everything should be all right.
Speaker 2: All right, Jose, thanks a lot for checking in. We'll see you at the ballpark tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Yes, sir, Hey, no slump today. Thanks for not throwing me the breaking balls day for jobs taking you out of the slump.
Speaker 2: There he goes, Jose Motive part of the Dodgers Spanish radio broadcast. Dodgers beat the Marlins tonight five to four. And speaking of Andrew Friedman, you could hear our full conversation with Andrew that we had on Saturday on the iHeartRadio app. He was so candid with so many different topics from Otani and the strategy of what the or the plan the Dodgers are going to have for Otani moving forward when he pitches, and also his response to the critics or all of a sudden the whiny people around baseball bringing up the Otani rule. And also he gave us some real clarity on the severity of Edwin Diaz's right elbow procedure. I mean, that's a pretty big deal. We hadn't heard from Diaz or Andrew to that point about how severe the procedure was. And here's what Andrew told me on Saturday as far as where the floating loose bodies were in Edwin Diaz's right elbow, you know, with.
Speaker 9: That one, obviously it's a big law. But you know, it was something he had been feeling in his last couple outings and velocity was down just where the chip was was pushing right on the tricep muscle and so something that just wasn't allowing him the same freedom to get to his velocity, and just a lot of discomfort. So fortunately it didn't involve anything with the ligament. It wasn't near the ligament, and doctor Elatrosh felt really confident, let's go in and get it out. It will alleviate those symptoms and he'll come back and be in a good spot.
Speaker 3: So it's good in.
Speaker 9: Terms of, you know the prognosis of him coming back and helping us in the second half of the season and hopefully through along October.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that was encouraging from Andrew Friedman knowing now that there was a bone ship pressing up against his right tricep and that was causing him pain. And today Edwin Diaz spoke to the media for the first time in the Dodger dugout and he echoed the same optimististic sentiments that Andrew Friedman had, and he also explained just how this was affecting his fastball velocity and his effectiveness.
Speaker 10: I guess I think my emotion was a little way short and normal. Now after I saw you, I'm getting close to what what what I ad when I am when I was good. So I think that maybe that's why the villa was a little way inconsistent. But at the end of the day, you know, I was feeling great. Just I am feel tired that day, tired on the image showed that loose body on it were removed.
Speaker 2: So after that night at Course Field, that was it for Edwin Diaz and the Dodgers. They said, hey, let's go take a look with an MRI what's going on, And luckily there was no ligament damage. It was just a bone chip pressing up against his right tricep muscle. And Edwin Diaz also said that he has a more range of motion with his arm than he expected after that right elbow procedure. Doctor Electro the best, so obviously he's gonna handle with care and he's gonna bring him back as soon as possible. He has an incredible track record, so doctor elatrosh is the right guy to do a procedure like that, and Edwin Diaz should be should be returning sometime during the second half of the season. And don't forget, the Dodgers will be getting back Evan Phillips the second half of the season as well. Tonight's game brought to you by Modello Modello the Mark of a Fighter, all right. Tomorrow the Dodgers will have show Hey Tani on the mound. They will not have him leading off as the DH. We'll see whether or not Freddie Freeman gets off his feet and is the DH and Dalton Rushing plays first base. That would be my first choice, but we'll see what Dave Roberts puts out there tomorrow. Otani in four starts absolutely dominant. Zero thirty eight era a whip of zero seventy five. He's undefeated going up against the year old Jansen Junk. Junk in five starts is one and two with an ERA of three sixty seven. Our coverage begins at six o'clock. First pitch between the Dodgers and Marlins on Otani Night at seven ten, and of course I'll get here thanks to my friends at Downey Hunday. I'll be driving my Downy Tucson here. Freddie Freeman did not carpool with me and my Hyundai Tucson, but maybe he'll decide to do that tomorrow. You never know. You never know anyway. Thanks to Colin e back at our Burbank Studios, Thanks to Dwayne McDonald out here at Dodgers Stadium, and thanks to you for listening. In case you missed any of the show or our pregame conversation with former Dodgers first base coach now Marlin's manager Clayton McCullough, you can find it on the iHeartRadio app. And that's also where you can hear our full conversation over the weekend with Andrew Friedman once again. The final score tonight from Dodgers Stadium. The Dodgers come back with three runs in the ninth inning and walk off the Marlins five to four. Ben Mallor on Fox Sports Radio is next. Have a great rest of your night, See you
Speaker 3: Season,